Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skin a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly of billoreilly dot com. So Donald Trump is would you agree with this statement that he is in a perpetual, never ending state of negotiation.
Speaker 2: Yes, everything he does is a transaction, okay.
Speaker 1: And if you negotiate an interview with him, and you said you want an hour, he's going to offer you twenty minutes or thirty minutes, correct or not.
Speaker 2: Not for me, but for everybody else.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't be He will for you because he negotiates with everybody. All right, cut the bill O'Reilly. I'm the best in the world. Crop for just a second, just one second, that's all I'm asking, all right. But he will negotiate the time with you if you ask for a lot of time. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants to control the situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, have a different way of saying it. So Donald Trump shocks the world and he announces because the world has been ripping us off. That's not an issue in dispute. That's not an issue in question. It's gone on for US fifty to sixty years. It is what the establishment, institutionalized people have simply accepted. Will you agree with this next statement that he is an iconoclast at thinks out of the box and does not think like any conventional politician. Will you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yes, But there's a reason why he doesn't think that way.
Speaker 1: To add continue, he's not a politician.
Speaker 2: That's the essence of when you analyze Donald Trump. And I wrote The United States of Trump, the best book you'll ever read on the man. He has no interest in politics. So unlike the senators that you had on your program last night, you interviewed, and you're going to have on the radio today, I understand he's not looking at it from a political point of view, which is, if I say this, is it going to help or hurt me? It doesn't do that, all right. What he does is he brings in a very personal sense of right and wrong, and then he acts on that personal belief system. So from the very beginning of his foray into public policy, he believed the United States was getting homes in almost every deal made with foreign nations. He has never labored from that, and in his first term he dabbled in it, but then the COVID diverted away. But now he's got four years where he can right that wrong, and he believes that it is wrong, morally wrong for the world to hose us economically.
Speaker 1: That all right, Now, I'm going to ask you to go into Bill O'Reilly and what Bill O'Reilly thinks. You agree that we're being screwed, ripped off, taken advantage of, and frankly abused. There's no doubt even our allied countries Germany for example, the European Union, India, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, they've all been ripping us off with their tariffs and charging massive amounts of money to American companies, hurting American manufacturers, hurting American workers. There's no dispute on that issue, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they know they can get away with it.
Speaker 1: Well, they know they could get away with it. So Donald Trump had to make the world and just follow my logic and see at any point if you disagreed, tell me you disagree. So Donald Trump goes out there with reciprocal terrorists. Plus he started with reciprocal terrorists. Then he started kind of adding, yeah, but we may still keep a tariff on you because we give you billions of dollars in aid, et cetera, et cetera, or we don't like that you don't control your borders, or we don't like that you don't pay your fair share to NATO, et cetera, et cetera. And he got the world's attention to the point that seventy five nations are begging and Bill I know this to be a fact. They're not asking, they're begging to make a deal with him right now. So that results in his announcement earlier today that because these countries want deals, he's put a ninety day pause and substantially lowered to reciproc tariffs during this period. The ten percent immediately and the stock market went insane because, you know, because of him, say oh, finally, Oh, but here's the problem build. I knew that this was coming the whole time, because I know he's a never ending negotiator. I know that he is transactional. I know that he needed to get the world's attention to make sure that they understood that this was real. Am I wrong? Am my analysis a little bit? I hate when you say that, go ahead.
Speaker 2: There are a factors beyond Donald Trump's control. As I just said, he wants to control the playing shield, whether it's an interview request or anything else. He wants to have the deciding word and how it all comes out. So when he announced this tariff war, and that's what it is, the markets and the people of the United States reacted adversely to it.
Speaker 3: He was not expecting. He was expecting criticism, but he wasn't expecting the specter of his whole administration wobbling. Once he understood that that was the.
Speaker 2: Reality, then he went to Plan B. Remember he's got planned right through K and Plan B was, I'll take care of the big dog, the one that's the real offender, China, but I'll let the others. I'll cut them some slack for the sake of calming the American people. And that's what happened today.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is where I think you're wrong. I think he knew that the world would react this way, and once he locked them into a state of complete fear of annihilation, and once he let them know that this is real and they had to react the way they reacted, which is, we're begging for a deal. No, we understand we've gotten away with murder, and that those days are over. The Prime Minister of Great Britain actually said globalization is over. And Great Britain was kind of ahead of the curve because they got out of the EU and that's what Brexit was all about. And I think that, and remember Bill, he did telegraph that this would happen. He did say repeatedly, there's going to be short term pain. It's not like the decline in the stock market took him by surprise. He expected it, but the American.
Speaker 2: People didn't expect it, not all at once.
Speaker 1: Well, they weren't listening to him then, because he was very clear it was going to happen, but it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Clear about how it would come down. He was clear about what was going to happen, but that how he was shock and awe instead of a slower rolloup, and that spooked the American public. There's a difference between the American public reaction and foreign reaction. All right, Now, if you're right, and you could be, because we're both theorizing here, then Donald Trump did not relate what you just said to his primary economic advisors, all of whom are giving different points of view to the press.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was getting a little comical at some point that was getting ridiculously comical.
Speaker 2: He did not explain to them his vision of how this was going to come down, and they so they were uneasy, all of them way answering questions. So you had the bull guy Navarro, then you had Elon musk Is calling Navarro names. Then you had the Treasury secretary, who is a little unsteady. So Trump did not call them all in and say here's the chart, here's what we're going to do. But that isn't unusual for him because he is an entity unto himself, and anybody who works for Donald Trump knows that democracy inside.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. And this is what makes me happy about this, And what makes me happy is I don't want anybody's four one k to go down. I don't want, but I also don't want America to be taken advantage of. And I do believe it took a little shock and awe to get the world's attention, and I think that we're going to accomplish everything at once. And more importantly, they're also huge national security implications to making semiconductors here, for example, making pharmaceuticals here for example, to prevent Mexico from taking Nissan and Honda automobile plants and bringing them back to the US. I think it's a big deal that five hundred billion from Apple. I've gone through the list of countries that have have pledged investments over the next four years, countries and company, and it's over seven trillion dollars bill And so that's a major win that nobody's factored in at this particular point. And I just think he played it brilliantly. And I do understand. And I sat here biting my tongue every day. Linda was in Washington with us yesterday in Sweet Baby James, I told both of them, guys, this is going to come to a quick end. He's getting the result that he wants. The result that he wanted was to get these countries' attention and for them to understand that there's going to be a new normal, and this is the new normal. Maybe you why why do you O'Riley, Why do you doubt me after all these years? You know I'm smart.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he's the reason you had me on a program. Uh, he's got a lot of pharmaceutical stuff. Look, Americas are not a micro economist. And they're not even macro economists. They don't follow this, they don't understand it, and I'm not being super sill word of the day. What they understand is their own lives. And when they see therefore one case in our stock portfolio is going down, they don't like it. If the pharmaceutical tariffs drive up the cost of medicine, that could happen. Donald Trump is going to have to make another plan. Be You cannot inflict pain on your populist for a global vision that will play out in four years. It's impossible and it won't happen. Now, you are correct in a sense that Trump has a grand plan, and the grand plan has nothing to do with Germany or Italy or any of those countries. It has to do with China. It looks like Trump is going to get a lot of what he wants in the trade arena. He's going to take that power, that increased economic power, and he's going to confront Beijing with it. Because China, above all else needs American markets. They have to sell their stuff here. No one's going to buy it in Russia or Saudi Arabia. They've got to sell it at Walmart. So Trump is accumulating economic power in order to diminish the power of the communists in Beijing.
Speaker 1: I completely think that you you've nailed this, and I think that China needs access to our markets. And I've been saying this now for some time, and like this is this is where he had an ace in the hole, and the ace in the hole is every one of these countries, when push comes to shove, if those tariffs stayed in place, that would then hurt their economies, that would hurt their manufacturing, that would hurt their workers. And is there going to be some adjustment on their end because they've had a free ride for a long time. Yeah, but I don't really I don't really give a damn about them, especially considering the fact that they've taken advantage of us for such a long period of time.
Speaker 2: Bill, that feels right for me. Either there's going to be a major adjustment. It should work to the long term advantage of the American economy. But Donald Trump as president has to keep an eye on day to day and those drug prices, those pharmaceutical tariffs. You have got to manage that because senior citizens cannot pay any more for medicine in this country. And the last point I'm going to make is you are never going to get a conversation like we're having right now on any other outlet, particularly television, in this country. You are not going to pay. You are going to get Trump's the devil. Whatever Trump is bad doing, his Badama, Well, that takes a toll. It takes a toll. He can give as many speeches.
Speaker 1: As he wants, it takes a toll.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: But if it really took a toll, how did he win the election? Considering they went so hard in the paint before the election, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Nazi fas just racist And it didn't work, did it, Bill?
Speaker 2: No, because people were feeling pain in their personal lives. And that's what Donald Trump has to a very doing. He cannot do the same thing that Biden did.
Speaker 1: All right, So for a week he put America through a degree of uncertainty to get to this this this new normal as I'm calling it, and putting everybody in line and letting them know the days of ripping America off or over. I think for one week it was worth it. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No? You're not wrong?
Speaker 3: There it just right.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, let's stop right there. We finally got O'Reilly to say, Hannity's right. Why don't you say the words Hannity's right?
Speaker 2: Why didn't I cut off my toes?
Speaker 1: Oh man? All right, mister O'Reilly, appreciate you. Thanks for being with us all things O'reillybilloreilly dot com eight hundred and nine four one sew. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, I want all of you to go to all right twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, don't forget. Our Tesla contest is ongoing. You have now just three days left to register, and we're going to give out the Tesla of your choice to the winner. And you just simply go to Hannity dot com and you click on the Tesla contest icon. It'll take you to the contest page. Word of the day is swamp, considering I was there yesterday and I had to take multiple showers to get cleaned up, and anyway, good luck to everybody. We're excited about announcing our winner sometime next week. But you have a few more days to register. Is get the word of the day every day. Today's word is swamp. Go to Hannity dot com. It's that simple. Anyone that listens to this show knows that I'm kind of obsessed with cooking. I love love it. I find it relaxing, it's fun. I love to get it perfect. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and now I can get it perfect every single time, no risk at all whatsoever, thanks to chef i q. Since it is a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer, it eliminates any chance that you'll undercook or overcook your food. No matter how you cook your food. It can withstand the temperature up to one thousand degrees fahrenheit. It's so simple to use. It's like a toothpick, a little thicker. You just put it in your steak, your burger, your chicken, your pork chops, your pork ribs, your fish. You just stick it in. Then you go to the chef i q app that you download in seconds and it's the easiest app ever to use. You pick your desired level of duneness. It'll tell you want to flip your steak over, and flip your burger over, flip your pork chops over and it'll tell you when it's done to whatever level of dundness you want. It's the coolest thing ever. Your friends, your family, your neighbors, they're all going to think you went to culinary school. They'll want you to cook every time, which for me, I love. I'm like, all right, great, I don't have to sit around in a circle while everybody checks their phones. G Lindy. Ever noticed that you're a group with a group of people, everyone's checking their phone the whole time.
Speaker 4: Phone policy personally.
Speaker 1: You have no phone policy. I can't live with them.
Speaker 4: Week Well, when we do dinner, we put it away.
Speaker 1: I never had family dinner growing up. Okay, I just didn't.
Speaker 4: It's not how I'm talking about now. Like, if you go out to dinner, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If I take my kids out of the dinner, I'm checking my phone.
Speaker 4: I don't care, really, folly, I won't do that.
Speaker 1: I actually put it like under my leg and it vibrates when it goes off, and I check my phone. Why do I expect a response at all hours of the day and night from everybody on our team if it's important Now when I'm sending stories at five am. What time did I last send you a story this morning? Like five am twenty two, five twenty two. Okay, I don't expect you to respond to that, but if I wrot call me now, I would expect a call.
Speaker 4: Yes, But you see the difference is I have a special ring for you and a special alert for you. So when no, no, no, it's much worse. We've played it before.
Speaker 5: It's obnoxious, but I can't miss it. But everybody else I'll silence during any kind of meals.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how often that is so rare that you're going to get that call? Very rare? And if I do make that call, I.
Speaker 4: Mean rare, but you know when you say.
Speaker 1: You, but it's that's very rare. If I'm going to call a five am, I'm not calling a five am. I'm not waking you and your family up because that'll wake up the whole freaking neighborhood. Whatever that sound is. Find chef you can find Yeah, let's play it after this by chef iq. Since at chef iq dot com. On top of their already low price, you'll get an additional fifteen percent off of checkout with when you use the promo code Hannity that chefiq dot com two day. All right, you want to play you can play it.
Speaker 5: You have to text me go ahead and text meant play it into the mic.
Speaker 1: Okay you ready? Hey, all right there? Oh my gosh, what if you let me see what happens? But what happens if I talk you it repeats go ahead cool, and I'm listening to it. I'll turn my I mean, it makes you sound like so evil, but I don't. I don't contact you that way. I just send stories.
Speaker 4: Can't miss your call. So if I miss your call, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: So there's something. If Adam Schiff is sitting the fan for whatever reason, which has happened occasionally over the years. I need my team in place. That's all there is to it. That's part of the job. I don't apologize for it. I say thank you. There you go.
Speaker 4: I love those thank you. Thank you for saying thank you.
Speaker 1: In light of today's news and the fact that Donald Trump, oh gee, shocked the world true or false? Did I not tell you yesterday af air? Watch what he's about to do once he got the up over seventy nations that were begging to make a deal, I said watch what you're going to do, I said, And did I not call this exactly how it went down?
Speaker 5: No, one hundred percent. I mean we talked about it yesterday. You know, the MIC's were down, and you know we were on commercial break and you were just like, listen, things are about to hit the fan. He's about to really do a big pivot and nobody knows what's coming.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, right, And by the way, I didn't say that from any specific knowledge that I had from him or anybody else. It's because I know him and I just know how his mind works.
Speaker 5: Well, if you've ever read The Art of the Deal, which I keep on my desk because I'm like, okay, page thirty four, what's going to happen next, I mean, he really does. He's a very very smart businessman. And I think that's the difference between him and the swamp aka the word of the day. There's a big difference between them because none of those people have run businesses for.
Speaker 4: The most part.
Speaker 5: And I mean, with the exception of AOC to Kennedy's point, you know who needs the directions on the back of a shampoo bottle? She was a bartender, So it's like you know, the bar said, pretty.
Speaker 1: Low, Why are you trashing bartenders? I was a bartender, so was I.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: When I was a bartender, I was getting my MBA and I was trying to learn about business and how to do business.
Speaker 4: And I tell you I was a bartender.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: I was not living my best life, let me put it that way. Exactly years old, I was. I was flirting with anybody that would flirt back with me, and I was probably drinking too much. All right, let's go to the before this announcement of Trump today and before the stock market goes crazy and rebounds in a crazy way. Joyla's behar sunny Houston. This is their predictions of doom and gloom. They have no desire after ten years to even contemplate or understand in any way that Donald Trump is the quintessential never ending negotiator.
Speaker 7: First of all, if he tanks the entire what do you call it, not nothing the stock market that all his billionaire friends can swoop in and buy everything. Look, that's not an original idea. That's hawkeem Jeffrey said that or and the other thing, and in fact, today on truth Social he wrote Trump wrote a Great Time to buy HM. The other theory is from James Carville, which I think is interesting that he wants to shoke such instability and chaos to consolidate power for himself so that people start to really go nuts, which we're starting to. No, we're not well, people are starting to get mad.
Speaker 4: Well, that's good, you want them to get mad.
Speaker 7: But how how mad will people get and how broke will people get? And how many jobs will be lost? And then he can he can say, well, there's too much chaos, and now we're going to have martial law in this country and he becomes a dictator. I mean, I don't know that may be out out of the boundaries, but it's possible. We went from the envy of the world to the enemy of the world.
Speaker 8: Yes, I don't know who said that, but what I will say when you from my perspective, I'm looking at this and I'm thinking, no country can count on America anymore. They're going to ice us out economically, We're going to be on our own because they're not going to be able to depend on a country that every four years could could elect a dictator. They can't rely upon us.
Speaker 1: I mean can they be any more wrong? And by the way, did you notice that jointless sounds like you audience, everybody in the audience. Anyway, let's not go down that road.
Speaker 5: Let's not believe you just compared me to Joilis behar What have I done to deserve this?
Speaker 1: No, just for kicking giggles. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let's see Noela is in the great state of Hawaii. Paradise. What's up, Noela? How are you?
Speaker 8: Helloha?
Speaker 4: Jean?
Speaker 9: I took a gander and just dialed the number, and your lovely lady answered, I am over the moon.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Glad you got through. Listen, I live in Paradise too. I live in Florida. As far as I'm concerned, they're comparable. I've been to Hawaii, only ones, but I loved it.
Speaker 9: Yeah. My brother went to that show that you did here, and a lot of wow did too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: We would love to see you and the President come to Hawaii because we are so forgotten out here. I'm a warrior, patriot woman, patriotic Wahine and I just keep telling everybody skate patient. He knows what he's doing, he knows what he's doing. Things are not going to happen overnight. They're going to happen, but we just got to hold the line, stay patient. But what I would ask of you, mister Hannity and Linda and everybody out there, please pray for us out here. This is so deep blue. It's beyond me and the things that they're doing. I keep an eye on our legislature. I go on the Zoom meetings, I go down there. The rallies against all of this were just obnoxious, and our representatives for just being so it was just awful because they were not representing me, a laha of the people of Hai, and so thank you so so much, and keep me in your rolodexity. Do you want weekly updates, you just give me a call. I will tell you you know what's going on over here, because we feel so forgotten because we're out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean showing, you know, and and we just need some better representation and we're trying. But there's a lot of problems over here. But for me, today's a great day. I get to talk to you, Linda, thank you so much for keeping that guy in line. Katie, what a one.
Speaker 1: Oh good grief. Why please, no suck it up to the staff. That's not allowed.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. This isn't even a suck up.
Speaker 5: I am a huge stand up, this warrior woman, and and you know what.
Speaker 4: To pay to pay homage to her. I think we should do a remote homage.
Speaker 1: Want me to take the show to Hawaii? Should be in touch with the show. Well, the time difference alone means we're doing the show at nine am.
Speaker 4: We did that in Singapore.
Speaker 1: No, we did it at nine pm. I think is when.
Speaker 4: We But I'm saying, am.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 4: It was twelve hours. I know I'm right. I know it's painful for.
Speaker 1: You to right. Yeah, nine am. I remember walking out in Singapore and it was daylight bat of an air conditioned room. It was not only daylight. I'd be soaking wet because of the humidity. In thirty second, it was a sweat like that.
Speaker 4: They had to it's nicer and Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Though much nicer. All right, we appreciate it. Noela, God bless you. Try to get back to our phones. Don't forget go to Hannity dot com. It ends this contest in just a few days April, the eleventh and every day. Get the word of the day, go to Hannity dot com, click on the Tesla contest icon and takes you to the contest page. Today's word of the day is swamp because I was all slimy from being in the swamp yesterday. Anyway, back to our busy phones. All right, I'll do this, I'll do this. I'll take a hit for the team. Mowed the liberal in New York and Brooklyn a mo the liberal in New York. You're never gonna You're never gonna leave Brooklyn, are you.
Speaker 6: I just came back, excuse me from Boca Raton. I was down there visiting my granddaughter.
Speaker 1: Well, your granddaughter has more sense than you. What's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Uh? Well, you know, listen, I just want to tell you, why.
Speaker 1: Do you just say it, Hannity, You were right about Trump. He pulled off a brilliant negotiation move and we're all better off because of it. And America is not gonna ripped off, gonna get ripped off, And all you left wing lunatics were wrong and you panic for no reason. Why don't you just admit it?
Speaker 6: Oh? May I, Cooper may I, Cooper may I, Maxie my Cooper. Sure, I'll take it everything. I don't need anything, so it's not really affecting me. So I feel sorry for the little people though, the Walmart shoppers, the.
Speaker 1: Mazing hang on the little people that are not going to get ripped off by tariffs by other nations because now the negotiations really begin, you know, every country and the on Earth. Do you think they should be ripping us off and taking advantage of us like this? I'm sick of it. Why are they charging us tariffs and we don't charge them tariffs? Why is you the European Union doing it? Why is Germany put a thirty percent add on our our automobile sticker price? No way, I'm not putting up with this crap.
Speaker 6: Sean Sean. One thing, American cars are too big for the roads in Europe.
Speaker 1: We gotta do we make small cars. Yeah, well you ought to love me. I'm driving a Tesla and I'm giving away a Tesla. I bet you like free stuff. You probably signed up every day.
Speaker 6: Every day I get up by way put the password. No, I haven't signed up. Actually no, I gave up driving last year. I'm seventy five.
Speaker 1: I get the world. The world's better off without you on the road, Are right, Joan?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Absolutely? But I love Florida. I can't wait to get back my granddaughter, Vaccine Ray is beautiful, and the kids.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you. I just I just want to I want to anoint her. You know, a conservative, you know, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Is that okay?
Speaker 6: Amen? I won't.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: I just tanitized your granddaughters. All right, Mo. I don't know why I like you, but I like you all these years You've been calling me You're the best.
Speaker 6: Now absolutely the best.
Speaker 1: All right, we appreciate you. Mo the Live from New York. From Brooklyn. You're about to elect Andrew Clombo, the mayor.
Speaker 4: Got to help you, son, don't you think that?
Speaker 2: Mo?
Speaker 4: The liberal sounds like Colombo? Do you remember Columbo?
Speaker 8: The show?
Speaker 1: Of course I remember Colombo the show.
Speaker 6: Family.
Speaker 1: What are you going to bring up Perry Mason? And not one young person will know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: I don't know what Perry Mason is, but my parents watch Colombo and I thought it was hysterical.
Speaker 4: Anyways, uh uh.
Speaker 1: Most of the liberals sounds like the quintessential Brooklyn New York liberal.
Speaker 5: No, but his voice, like the scratchiness of it, he just cracks me up.
Speaker 4: Anyways, he loves you, so he's a sweetie.
Speaker 1: I mean New York. You watch all these seventy five year old people can barely walk in the freezing cold in the middle of winter. I'm like, what's wrong with you PEOPLEO isn't there are other places to live. And when you die, they're not going to take ten more percent of your wealth that you already paid. You know a federal and state taxes on already and and and hit you twice. Hey, when you need to reach your parents, turn to one of our new sponsors, rapid Radios dot Com industrial strength walkie talkies that go nationwide. Now, Rapid Radio keeps you connected with your family and friends during an emergency. It's one touch, the touch of a button. You pull them out of the box, you press a button, you start talking to family and friends anywhere anytime. That is truly one touch connection. Go to rapid radios dot com right now. That's rapid radios dot Com. Now there's no subscription or monthly fee. Ever. Think walkie talkies with industrial strength and the technology of today. Get prepared now before bad weather arrives now. Springtime is tornado season. Do not be caught off guard. One hundred percent private, they're ready to go right out of the box. Go to rapid radios dot com right now. That's rapid Radios dot com. For a limited times you'll get sixty percent off. You get free ups shipping from Michigan. If you had the promo code Radio twenty five, you get an extra twenty five bucks off and a free EMP protection back.