Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, heckma Harrison, and new he scrugs.
Speaker 3: Let's ride plays louds Right here s WBC podcast studios at the Star. Ray former Cowboys safety Heck Maharrison Here, we got Church, former Cowboys sat in the boot.
Speaker 4: I've just left the Cowboys locker room.
Speaker 3: Oh, ain't good news for us, But you talked to I did talk to CJ.
Speaker 2: Gob Yeah, let's get into that later.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving the locker room to come here, and somebody kind of like comes around the corner and just making sure that there's space for somebody to walk through. Oh excuse me on crutches behind me.
Speaker 5: No, I don't say Treyvon Dicks.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 5: I't think he was gonna say that. I thought I was about to say Zact Martin or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Wait for you to say you Jo No.
Speaker 3: No, So I go to my photographer and I just said, Dicks just walk by. He's on crutches and uh yeah, yeah, whoa. So we're in the locker rooms. You can't shoot that anyway, that's restricted. So I go up to the PR staff. I just said, what time's injury report came? I said three o'clock, so it's it's two two pm or textas time right now. So yeah, I expect CD. I expect uh Trayvon Digs to uh be on that thing. We did talk to CD Lamb. By the way, this CD you know this wasn't happened. You know, I saw it afterwards. Ceed Lamb in good spirits. Uh says he really likes the way Mike McCarthy has been using him. Who else I talked like her?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Tyn Smith didn't want to talk, but he says he's all good. Chat with him. Jan Ye Thomas chatted with him.
Speaker 7: Tyn Smith didn't want to talk to you after. He definitely don't listen to the player loud because he would come on over.
Speaker 3: You only come on over, right, He said, I'll get you next time. I'll get you next time. Some chatted with him, chat with Jay Lou about what they're doing. One you talking said, Hey, the biggest thing he said he saw this week is that we got it not allowed touchdown standards Okay, standards high here. Jay lou likes what's going on here. By the way, Dak is about to make his one hundred start. So CJ talked about how priceive it was that he could get it done, and George Lewis like, yeah, man, sure the old man can still sling it here. So Duke Vaughd talks about still living a dream. So that's kind of just what I got out of the locker room right before we came up here. But but obviously we'll see what's going on with Diggs when Mike McCarthy talks tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But sure, what to say, I took the error right here. Believe me.
Speaker 4: I'm just.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a huge if.
Speaker 5: If it is, you know, serious or whatever, that's a huge loss because if you look at it, you know, the first two games of the season, is defense been the all all cel Landers. We can agree with that defensive line looks amazing, But when we talk about days that first game, I mean his impact was made immediately. When you talk about shutting receivers down, forcing fumbles, popping things into the air like that, to me, that's a huge loss because it kind of limits your creativity defensive wise, because you know, Dan Quick could have just been like, all right, I got my two corners. Those dudes are shut down on our side. Let me focus on what I could do on this inside now with the loss of him, Well, we don't know yet. You know, it could be planning. But if something were to happen with Diggs, you know, who do you slide into that that that.
Speaker 7: Corner spot, and that, my man, is why you go ahead and pay j Lou keep him on the roster because that's new year always says, seventeen game season. What's gonna happen right about? You got durn Bland. This is just my answer to it. You got darn Bland, Jay Lou Stefan Gilmore. I'm seeing that as like, all right, we still got a guy who over there can turn the ball over?
Speaker 2: Is he digs?
Speaker 7: He's a young guy, not yet, but I still trust him being out there to play on the outside. And then you don't lose at the slot because you still have a veteran guy there in George Lewis. So, I mean, it's good to have depth at the at the position, but yeah, losing a guy like possibly losing a guy like Traymond Diggs is I'm glad we're playing Arizona.
Speaker 3: Let me also say before you get going, heck, I didn't you know. You couldn't tell whether it was an ankle or what was just holding just on the crutches, you know, and the leg was lifted, So you just knew something, don't know, don't know yet. I'm not I'm not a doctor. I don't want a diagnosed. But he was on the crutches, and.
Speaker 2: So what you know is Thursday and he don't crutches. Yeah, So I mean I'm going where you're going with.
Speaker 7: With Duran Bland as the other corner, we've seen him come in and fill in in situations just like this. But I still believe in the front end of our defense. Y'all know how this thing work. Front end compliments back in and and all works together. And I think our defensive front, uh that we're going to present is going to be a problem for any quarterback. They're gonna have to rush throws. And when we have a situation with a young guy like d Run Bland that we have time proofy inconsistency that he can fill in for whatever time it is we don't know what the injury is, so it's hard to speculate how long it's going to be or how much of an impact this is going to be. I know that right now when I look at the Arizona Cardiners Cardinals, I'm worried about their running, them running the ball. When I look at them as a wide receiver group, it's not that I'm overlooking them. I just know that if they're able to get their run going, then they'll be able to get some other things going and play action. So look, it's not good, it's not advantageous. But when I look at this defense in total, they're probably knock on wood. There gonna be times where you miss some of your starters, maybe some key starters, and this is the start of that. So tell me this how you feel about it. I guess we can go around the table. So with everybody healthy on our defense, you feel we're a ten, right the best you can get.
Speaker 2: When you lose a.
Speaker 7: Player like a Trayvon dig How how much does that knock you down as far as your capability is on defense? Yeah, I guess through two games. I believe in my in my front, so it's not knocking me down to a seven, So I'm somewhere. I'm somewhere in between eight and nine. I know it's going to be an impact, but I'm just saying the way that our defense has been playing together, that front end, I just I trust to run playing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 5: I don't think it'll bring them down too much, at least not in these next two matchups, because you got you know, Arizona, then you got New England Patriots there, so you know, I don't think it'll knock them down too much because that rush is gonna, you know, like you just said, speed up quarterbacks. And we were fine for those two matchups. But when you get to a San Francisco, which is down the line. I think that's right after the Patriots game, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: They got an.
Speaker 5: Offensive line that I wouldn't say can match toe to toe with this D line, but they can they can put some resistance on them. And then you got the two wide receivers on the outside. When we talk about you and you talk about you know, Deebo Samuel Gilmour may be able to get one, but what about the other that you got Kidd and you got Macafe out the slide, so that's the only thing that I think can affect it these next two weeks. I don't think it'll be a problem. You know, our defeni line should be able to eat Arizona up as well as the Patriots, so I'm not worried about it. It's when you get to those upper echelon teams with a decent offensive line like Philly or you know, San Francisco, that it may affect. But he hopefully could be back by that time, even if he misses.
Speaker 3: Any time at all. Puts trust in dan Quinn, right, Yeah, this is where dan Quinn is once again not sure what's going to happen. But if the hey he doesn't play, happen, It's where dan Quinn they talk about next person up, you go ahead and you get things done, and it's an opportunity. He always talks about opportunities. So the opportunity for Bland and Geordan lewis to get out here and do their thing. Seventeen games, this stuff happens, which is what Mike McCarthy is always constantly talking about in terms of just having.
Speaker 4: Guys ready to go and do their job. So you're right back don't work without the front.
Speaker 2: But that's what you hell's gonna ask you.
Speaker 5: Have you heard any update on na Shawn Wright.
Speaker 2: He's still on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, he was sitting next to Jordan Lewis and I didn't have time to just chat with him, but he.
Speaker 4: Was sitting next to him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I mean, it's a pickle.
Speaker 7: You just came in here and dropped one on his dog, which you gave us a little bit of warning, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You walk right in here and said go and then you go right there with that. So I mean the response is I guess and dan Quinn I trust. I'm with you. D Mac.
Speaker 7: I feel like dan Quinn ain't. We're not gonna have a drop off. And this isn't a receiving call like you were alluding to that you have to worry about. What you have to worry about the next three games is teams attacking you. What is allegedly your biggest weakness, and that's running the ball. That we saw the Jets abandon the run immediately. If if the if the Cardinals have any chance in this game, they better run with Connor and they better stay with it long enough for every other part of their offense to start to work. Otherwise the Dallas Coutboys defense is just gonna make them one dimensional, as you saw with the Jets, as you've seen with the Daniel Jones, like this is what they do.
Speaker 2: I'm trying not to look too far down the line.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to stay right here this week, man, But I'm just the long term implications of what knw he just told me just just scares me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Man. I know, I know, but that's but that's you know, that's just how the mind works. It just works. We really wouldn't worried about Arizona to begin with. Let's not go to that. I know I'm not. I'm not going to death comfort.
Speaker 7: I'm going to chess pieces and figuring out, Okay, Durron Bland long term at cornerback.
Speaker 2: Or whatever it is. I'm trying to stay off of that. But I do trust that Dan Quinn.
Speaker 7: I know, no matter what happens, he has brought the right players in to make sure that the drop off drop off is not significant enough for us to have to be worried about taking the season, figuring out how to run different defensive schemes, whatever it is no matter who goes down, and that's no matter who goes down. I believe that dan Quinn is gonna have these guys ready to play, making sure that they are in the right position to make the right place. He's not putting anybody in position that they don't feel comfortable in.
Speaker 3: The other kind of thought process is we talked about Arizona offensively game plan. You got to put Dobbs the same way that Zach Wilson did and even where we saw Daniel Jones got a huge legs. So as well as about running Connor, your quarterback gonna have to go ahead and make some plays. I mean, that's just if we seem like, hey, what's one thing you can do to keep a driving live here?
Speaker 4: Tell homeboy you know to go.
Speaker 7: Go and he did because he ran. I'll tell you ran smooth over. But I'll tell you they in that meme right now, like, hey, guys, don't know about the slide, I don't know down.
Speaker 2: Act like he ain't going down because you don't want to end up being this guy.
Speaker 7: He got ran straight through before a touchdown, so he gonna use his list. He know everybody who watched that film. No I got to be ready to go.
Speaker 2: And this is a guy.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying he's an upper echelon quarterback, but he's no scrub. I would say he's no scrub. And he's better than you know, Zach Wilson. Ye, he's not better than the guy we played last week.
Speaker 2: And boy, you don't think that Josh Dobbs is better than that. I'm sing's better. He's better than that.
Speaker 5: And when you look at it, not saying last year's defense is anywhere near the defense they got this year, but last year he was able to die this this this defense up. I mean, there was a lot of drop passes up there. We could be talking about a different story, but to me, it's he ain't a scrub. They gonna fight at least for two quarters. They're gonna fight for at least two quarters. We beat them, right, We beat the Titans last year. Man, we were holding off that whole invitation, but we won.
Speaker 2: We won that game.
Speaker 7: And and look, I think I think with Dobbs, and I go back to that that matchup, I think you know that he's a guy. If you're playing, man, what happens your cornerbacks got the secondary has a back turned and then he taken off.
Speaker 2: I mean he takes it.
Speaker 7: He's not one of those design run guys that I've seen yet him. He's he's still somewhat of a pocket passer. I mean he has a lot of the Jakobe Brissett to him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And so he is capable.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that he's not. And he's one of those guys that you have to discourage him early. And that's why getting on that run, stopping that and not letting him get those rhythm throws are just as important. So look, I'm not looking past them. I think this is a dangerous game, and I think it's one of those games that you don't want to struggle. You don't want to struggle with them offensively, you don't want to see them poke holes because the next week when we play. And not looking past him, but you know, next week what's gonna happen. Belichick gonna show you how to beat the Cowboys. Like Vangio, I think it's big. Vangiel said, I got the blueprint, my man, Belichick gonna show.
Speaker 2: You the real, the real blueprint. He gonna try, but he gonna put it together a personnel. But he is.
Speaker 7: As we're having this podcast, I'm watching Arizona be up seventeen zero in the first half on the New York Giants. Okay, and they must two hundred and thirty five yards in the first half.
Speaker 2: That's where they at right now.
Speaker 7: So people go down to Arizona and they forget that it's gonna be a dog fight, even if it ain't one of the physical ones. It's like, all right, just this game, we're gonna be able to go toe to toe with you, or just this game, we're gonna be able to run the ball, and we're gonna be able to stop the run, and we're gonna get you in a position to where you're gonna be nervous in the second half, and we're gonna see if you really got it. That's what that's what you do. That's what happens to you in Arizona. Now New York was able to come on back, but seventeen zero when he was heating in the person total yards, total yards, what they have in the in the first half to right now there two thirty five to thirty five, and they finished with three seventy nine to no. No, they said, listen, they took their foot off the gas and they was like we cruising and thenfore you know it, it was too late for them to like cut that light.
Speaker 2: If that light was back on, they couldn't do it. But they played some ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ceedee.
Speaker 3: Lamb did say, hey, we're two and oh, but we haven't done anything yet. He said two week five is when you don't bring a measuring stick. And he spoke about, we have to keep playing, we have to keep pushing this thing. And he spoke about knowing that they're they're zero and two, don't want to go to oh and three. And it's the Cowboys, you know, like they're Super Bowl. Here come the Cowboys here. So all the hype that people are talking about, and what better way for you to come out and try and turn your season around is to beat the Dallas Cowboys. So they are coming at it from a respect standard. And that's that's a key thing to me. When one of the leaders of the team has that mentality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without a doubt.
Speaker 5: I mean, when your leaders are talking like that, the rest of the guys they're just gonna have to follow. Now, if they were coming out here saying, hey, you know, we don't want to fall into a track game, which is something like that, then you black. All these guys ain't really ain't really focused on it, but he came out there and let them know that, you know, Arizona's gonna They're gonna give you a matchup. They're gonna be tough for at least two three quarters. And that's what I expect out of this game. It's gonna be a dogfighter.
Speaker 7: The best thing for us to watch is this game that just happened last week, and it put everybody on notice to say, if you if you go out here and you sleep walking, like we talked about when we got into the AFC aroundabout last year, it was like, if you sleepwalk into this into these games, you're gonna be in trouble.
Speaker 2: New York you watching and they fallen claws, but they got up out of there with about I'm talking about it. The team the last the last minute field goal, I think it was.
Speaker 3: I think you did can get the old pac Man Jones that time is before your time. When they were getting ready to go to Saint Louis to play the Rams, and the Rams weren't good, and we asked pac Man Jones, hey, what do you think about the Rams. He's like, it's the Rams, dude, can't do that. They had Brad Johnson, a quarterback, went on up there got beat.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: So for me, that's one reason why when C. D.
Speaker 3: Lamb said what he did, okay, this is good and Jordan lewis just talking with him about it, that there's a respect factor there and the coaches can say something all day long, but the guys in the room have to have that respect factor of what's going on there.
Speaker 4: Let's get our first break in here.
Speaker 3: Sorry to derail the show the way I did, but I was looking up it was like one p fifty seven, let me book out of here. And as I'm getting ready to go, coming around the corner, got with the cowboy stabished like kind of clear it away, and bam.
Speaker 4: Here comes Digs on crutches. Yeah, let's take a look around here.
Speaker 3: Let's go around the NFC East, the NFC East outlook there as well as talking about these Cowboys healthy offensive line with Barry Church, Heck Maharrison, Danni M. Krawn, new restructs. This is the players line brought to you by Tistitos, and.
Speaker 4: This is the Dallas Cowboys Dot comrio never.
Speaker 6: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped the press.
Speaker 2: Guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 4: He escaped slapped.
Speaker 2: He'll look for a firstyn.
Speaker 6: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency prus.
Speaker 1: Scott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle and he scores.
Speaker 8: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 7: Hi, I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 7: What's Smoothie King? And Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound? That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving new smoothie bowls from Smoothie King and Whoo me too. These smoothie bowls start with Usaii and pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola and his savory peanut butter drizzle new Smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: To kick off the.
Speaker 9: Twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowld unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 10: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Samir Andov knows football that's a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 7: Home, we away, we.
Speaker 10: Rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love for them boys. Smearing off we do game days please drink responsibly.
Speaker 5: Back to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 7: Experience the feeling of game day every day at Miller Lighthouse at the Start, now open just steps from Tostedos Championship Plaza. Miller Lighthouse feature features a cooler full of grab and gold beverages and snacks, tailgate games, a rechargeable lounge, Dallas Cowboy photo ops, and complementary concierge services. For more information, visit the Star in Frisco dot com slash Middle Lighthouse. You get up there and grab me some of that Bavarian food.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 2: You you coworked, Baba Varia. You know what I killed? The people reading, Yes, they deserve a rerejoy. That was the best of the be.
Speaker 4: Thank you, heck Maharrison.
Speaker 3: Players Lounge brought to you by t stud Those players are Danny McCrae and Barry Church of newly Scruts Cowboys getting ready to face the Cardinals, who are zero and to.
Speaker 4: The Cardinals lost.
Speaker 3: Week one in a game in which they were handling the Commanders but then allowed Washington scored ten points in the fourth quarter as the Commanders ended up escaping at home twenty to sixteen. Then in their home opener, they were taking it to the New York Gets with a twenty to nothing halftime lead. Then they only scored eight points in the second half and they lost thirty one to twenty eight.
Speaker 4: In that game at home against the Giants.
Speaker 3: Quarterback Joshua Dobbs ran three times for forty one yards, had that twenty three yard touchdown in the game. James Connor got the ball twenty three times, had one hundred and six yards and had a touchdown in the contest. So Cardinals twenty nine carries one hundred and fifty one yards of rushing against the Giants, so we know what it is they want to do. Kind of looking to hear the statistics of what they did against Washington in the run game, they did put up a hundred and nope, twenty five carries ninety six yards. So commanders with that d line held them a little bit better, held them a little bit better right there. So that's kind of what we got on that end. Let's flip this thing over to the Cowboys offensive line. Looks like they're healthy. I did see Tyler Smith looked like he's ready to go here with no issues at all, So they could potentially have their starting five offensive line and that they thought they would have in training camp that they really only had about one.
Speaker 2: Two practices with. So I'll start with you heckting my thoughts on that, on my.
Speaker 7: Offensive line being healthy, I mean, I think it's good news. I think we hadn't been as bob as we should have been about you may Doga because he came in and he did a hell of a job right now getting Smith back. Both Smith's doing their thing.
Speaker 2: I look for it.
Speaker 7: Look, Mike McCarthy's job is getting really easy as this season goes along. Just run the ball, run the ball. Everything else is going to be dictated based off of that. He showed you the balance and complimented this catchphrase complimentary, you know, complimentary way you know it's playing it good on both sides. My thing is you have to keep that momentum going with this offensive line, and that's what they do best. I mean, still coming back from the acl we saw this was a couple times in pass pro. The plastblockey looked it looked sketchy, all right, But I think you're seeing the best Terrence Steel. You see the best Zach Martin, you see the best Smith brothers. When they are running downhill, So just continue that and man, I think Ceedee Lam will get his and I'm sure at the end of the day, if we come away with you know, twenty five or thirty five carries whatever, one hundred and fifty yards, that's gonna be a dub for the Cowboys. Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited. Tyron Smith is healthy. Are we going in the week three? Tyron Smith is healthy, We'll be playing alongside first round draft pick Tyler Smith.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: So when you think about your left side this year versus what we were looking at last year throughout the season where Peters was rotating in, we're trying to figure out what we're gonna do. I'm excited to see these two guys get that chemistry together throughout the entire season and know that Dak is gonna be protected on that left side. We got big Still coming back, okay, and he did look rough on a few players, but I'm still gonna talk some of that up to Russ. Okay, still came back from the injury. Great, then you got exact enough, all right, all right? And our Pro Bowl center.
Speaker 2: All right. So when you list those five guys you like, I feel confident about this.
Speaker 7: Is it who when we had DeMarco Murray and we were leading the league in rush and all that. It's not not quite that, but it makes me feel comfortable enough to say, Mike McCarthy is going to make sure that he establishes the and that is the identity of our team, and I'm excited to see it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm with you all on this one. When you talk about a officsive line that's healthy for the most part. Like you said, it's not twenty fourteen offensive line. But this offensive line they have right now is good enough when healthy to get the job done. As we've seen, they can run, they can be great and getting the run pass protection that's just a little sketchy. But it's only on that right side, you know. I feel like as Stell gets going with these weeks under his belt, he'll that Russell get knocked off and he'll be go back to that still he was previously to the ACL injury. But other than that, man, I mean, it's just officsive line.
Speaker 2: They jailed.
Speaker 5: They're kind of playing as a unit together and you don't see a lot of penalties. You may see maybe one or two here and there, but the penalty game, it's not as extravagant as it was in years past. So to me, this officsive line they're rolling right now. Hopefully they can keep that momentum going.
Speaker 3: Talking about facing two defensive lines, Berry that we all know what the Jets are really good. Really that's a good defense.
Speaker 10: It is right.
Speaker 3: McCarthy kept stressing that in the press conference on money this is a good football and then of course the Giants, we know what they have made the playoffs last year. So I think one of the things that Mike was talking about his offensive line is like, you know, he didn't want to say it was gonna get necessarily easier, but he was just saying to have the different combinations that you had to have and make the changes against really good units that had tip of the cap to the offensive line and to the New York Lion coach Solari and Schottheimer what they were able to do, and not that it's going to be easy this week because you got Jonathan Gannon who was with Philadelphia has an understanding of this football team here.
Speaker 7: But can we mention though that twenty fourteen that offensive line, amazing running back, great job, but there was a common theme on that team that you're starting to see early here three yards on first down, and people don't like first down, third down or big downs and football with people. When you go to second and seven, it still allows you so much of your playbook because as long as you're not taking a negative play, if you get two yards, that's third and five. You'll take that four yards third, you're setting something up for third down. That doesn't mean it's third and eight. That was the theme that we we went against so much last season. We were having like third and forever because we we went for we're passing on first down. If we missed on it, then it's second and ten. Just with that twenty fourteen team, I just remember just being able to run the ball and be manageable and always be ahead of the sticks work for us. And so I think that's where Mike, for me, in just two games, has shown me, like, look, everything is clicking with his offense.
Speaker 2: Be good, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 7: Shout out to the offensive line, shout out to us going out here and kicking some I might have to change my score off come tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I gotta here. I got to hear whatever them gets.
Speaker 7: The new yob bro, It's not like they don't have anybody. And thirty five yards last game in the first in the first half. These the game that they played have been close. It's not one of those teams you go in and you say, well, they've been getting blown out, all right, so we got these dude's been playing, they've been playing.
Speaker 2: Offensive line is good.
Speaker 7: We'll talk about the tight end room because I was about to get my man, Ramon chen Young a shout out with Celari. Remember, so you know Ramon chen Young, new assistant offensive line coach, went to Westfield High School, graduated from Southern University. Here with the new offensive line coach, and we all talking all positive about the guy. You did give him shout out, but I'm gonna get a louder one, Solari. Ramon chen Young, y'all are doing a hell of a job. Y'all doing a hell of a job. And it's what a difference it makes when you have coaching good coaching. Coaching makes a big difference. And you know that up there in La will you y'all saw that stuff they posted on Twitter? No, the video they posted video killing Moore his overtime drive where he went three d passes three and out and then they went down there and scored and they got beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, it was bad.
Speaker 7: It was bad. You gotta watch that man. Somebody sent it till they posted. I said, mat Kellen, this this looked familiar. You're here, Okay, what a difference big mic makes with coaching and play call.
Speaker 4: We tried to tell you there's two games coming.
Speaker 2: I mean the third in l at what what you took?
Speaker 4: You just took your You can't with your bag.
Speaker 3: It's Louis and it's still the same old L's on there that we're saying that are not helping you team.
Speaker 5: There's two games in l a games man, and you look like he was just losing everywhere. We just talking about, we're just talking about like he just like he's just holding the bag of l He wasn't the part of those back to back twelve.
Speaker 2: One seasons for the Cowboy he was were doing it.
Speaker 7: But right now going down on three, that would be huge, that would be I'll be terrible, man. That's why we got to leap.
Speaker 4: I say, keep keep it going, kell go be the inroom.
Speaker 2: You want killing me the head coach. Yes, anything better than this sting.
Speaker 7: I remember conversations here when we were talking about Kellen getting a head coaching job, leading the room, not here he was doing interviews.
Speaker 2: To go other places.
Speaker 7: I'm saying we were talking about him being a leader of men, and he was like, I'm not sure, and it's that.
Speaker 2: Is that bad? You can? Is that bad?
Speaker 3: Call Jason Garrett all about interim head coach and how you make all that parlay that into a job.
Speaker 7: But but y'all on the something I mean you said it, dog is what a difference coach you make? And kelling out in the charges man, they have changed the office around and it's it's still not looking like the charges can advance killing is there specifically for one reason? Okay, to get them over the hump? Okay, they are significantly right now below the hump when it comes to in those big time situations and moments, being able to figure out how to make it happen.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: The two things there is one and save Brandon Staley from himself. That's one thing he was supposed to save this save this dude from himself.
Speaker 2: How can you do that?
Speaker 5: And if he's been dumbing decisions is this guy is making and that's the guy that got hired you.
Speaker 2: That's that is hard to do that.
Speaker 3: And this is what you know if you're for those diehard Charger fans. I know for my time living in California, this is what they do. They just find what how did you do?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 4: And this this is what they do they call charging. I can't disagree.
Speaker 2: This is it right now.
Speaker 3: They they are in Minnesota. This this is a huge game to watch in terms of the implications of either club falling to oh and three.
Speaker 5: And it's worrisome because because man, because it's like man, because Kirk Cousins he's the greatest, but he's.
Speaker 2: A service He's a service guy. That's not prime time.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, man, I don't know, he's gonna be stressed. I don't know, Hey, Kurt may be worried. Man, Kurt got a lot of rooms to be headed somewhere else. So Kurt may have his mind elsewhere.
Speaker 2: You never know. It's a lot of rooms out there, money guaranteed. Not worried. I'm getting all that'll Hey kerkshovy KG.
Speaker 3: When we come back on the lounge, let us look around the NFC East.
Speaker 4: We got a Thursday night game here.
Speaker 3: Let's get our predictions as the Giants head on out to San Francisco. This is the players Irons, brought to you by Tostitos on Dallas Cowboys dot comy.
Speaker 11: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 6: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapper the.
Speaker 2: Press guy who looks right, it's not there. He escaped slapped.
Speaker 5: He'll look for a punch down.
Speaker 6: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 10: Prescott's gonna rub this him show, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 8: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 8: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowld unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 10: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Smeirenov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 7: Home We're away.
Speaker 10: We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all we got big love for them.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 8: Smear enof we do game days.
Speaker 10: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 5: To the players Loud.
Speaker 7: Check out the latest and greatest addition to tours at at and T Stadium and at the Star in Frisco. Meet Jerry Jones at Interactive Experience. Get a peek behind the curtain and into fascinating into the fascinating life of Jerry Jones. With a focus on innovative fan experience. In partnership with a T and T, this interactive technology gives tour gooards the opportunity to ask mister Jones a variety of questions. For more information and to book your tour today, visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash Tours.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hackma Harrison got a bar at Church and Danny M. Craig players here on the Players Lounge. Brought to you by Tostitos I New strugg So the NFC East, this is what it's looking like this week. You've got Philadelphia at Tampa Bay and uh.
Speaker 7: Holl Range to Both the teams are under the Baker Baker ba shaking bak.
Speaker 2: To so many people.
Speaker 4: Tom Brady was holding Todd Bowles back, got a quarterback. Focus on football.
Speaker 7: Let's go, let's go so Phillys phillies to and oh what you you were running down? You said, commanders? What are the commanders? What did That's good?
Speaker 3: Commanders are hosting Buffalo?
Speaker 2: Buffalo?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So the enemy too one? You want to you want to you want to put more on that? You want to add more to that up there? Many put point.
Speaker 2: Kansas City having some some drops all out the enemy. They want seventeen points like the enemy. I ain't going on. I mentioned that.
Speaker 3: And tonight's Thursday Night game involves the NFC East. The Giants are a ten and a half punch.
Speaker 4: Dog against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: Let's go around. Take to make our pic.
Speaker 2: You should go to Barry first.
Speaker 4: I'll go first.
Speaker 3: Then I'm gonna go beat beat Okay, come over here, give me San Francisco thirty one thirteen.
Speaker 2: Are you sticking with that? We go run to table? Are you like that? Your final answer? Give them a lot brot.
Speaker 4: The right to change my mind.
Speaker 3: So I'm starting at starting thirty one, very church.
Speaker 5: No, this is gonna be a blood bath. Man, it's gonna be on a short week. Two man, get me, said fran uh twenty eight fourteen, nou no squon.
Speaker 2: They better not let the Giants score a point.
Speaker 7: They better look if they If you know, we have these conversations about who's number one, who's number two, Hey, I expect for you to follow up.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true, do what we did. If no, bro, I'm expecting them to win by forty points. Oh you go, I'm.
Speaker 7: Expecting the forty burger since everybody, since we're talking about the San Francisco defense and how good they are, and when you compare the Dallas Cowboys defense to the San Francisco defense, come on, do what we did. Get us, Danny, you're like us, man, I'm going to San Francisco one I need even care for to have a big, big time night to your fantasts.
Speaker 2: But I do think they're gonna score thirteen.
Speaker 7: I think they'll score thirteen, but I think they're gonna get thirty four put up on them. I think it's gonna be absolute blood, bad, no.
Speaker 2: No wins.
Speaker 7: I think they they record and I can't remember exactly, but they record without say Daniel Jones, without squan who is not pretty and ain't playing to night.
Speaker 3: What's your score again?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go thirty five to three thirty five. You close to me a little bit? Not really, huh? I was thirty four thirteen, thirty four thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Clarence Hill four hours ago tweeted out just spitballing here, So don't the forty nine ers have to shut out the Giants worse than the Cowboys blow out, especially at home. Barkley in the lineup or he said.
Speaker 2: It sounds better comfort players. They beat us.
Speaker 4: The comments, okay, okay. The comments.
Speaker 3: One person says short week versus ten days of PRENP makes big difference.
Speaker 4: Another one says, don't forget the rain was.
Speaker 2: Monson, it's not even a conversation.
Speaker 7: They beat us. The last two years been no conversation and we played them. So until we play them and beat them, like you said, fair, it's fair. No, absolutely agree. That's that's why they match up week five. It's so important coming. Yeah, it's coming coming. The great thing about believe it to see it. We get to see it early.
Speaker 2: I believe. I'm on that, d on. I believe. Let's go. I hope you believe on Saturdays. Are y'all championship? Love them own the ship?
Speaker 7: That's know you were you were comfortably not on you know, I hope they win. I'm not on the Colorado ship.
Speaker 6: I go.
Speaker 7: I go for one college team, my brother just one, and uh they are they are stationed in bad rules Louisiana. Although I did graduate from Indiana University as well. I will not be rooting for the who'ss okay, you.
Speaker 2: Can't say anything? Never mind? Man, what you know? What whos? I ain't with them?
Speaker 7: Hey, man, I ain't going to Bloomington. I'm in bad tone ruge catching and didn't catching in Manhattan.
Speaker 8: You never know.
Speaker 7: That's where when they come down to the NFL's I.
Speaker 2: Will say that to die, right, I got one squad. You got to all the dudes you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling for your church because you've got your your chargers at Minnesota. Then they host Vegas bye Week, then the Cowboys, so they they've got.
Speaker 2: Two ready for a come on to Berry. You have been watching this Minnesota Vegas? Whoa hold on?
Speaker 10: What is it? Just no, just.
Speaker 4: Have a whole power over here.
Speaker 7: See he called bleasded No, No, I'm not gonna show it. So we're in the fantasy football league. His wife's in the fantasy football league. Well, our our head of graphics person is the commissioner, so she creates the avatars.
Speaker 2: Well she with his wife's avatar on the photo. It was funny. But yeah, you guys did not want to see that.
Speaker 3: But when you talk about the Charges, I mean that's just saying, man, we need we need this one bag.
Speaker 4: You can't. You need to know you go down three is gonna be a rap.
Speaker 2: It's a problem. And justin just about having a day with them. You don't even believe that.
Speaker 3: So say this, this is gonna be an interesting thing about the Cowboys before you're that Charge game against the Charges on Monday night. They're at San Francisco, so you got to West Coast games back to back and then I expect that do they stay.
Speaker 5: I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: It was a short week.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, plus this Monday got Monday night as well, so you know you come you come back because you actually I say they did. They They are doing the Cowboys a silid because the Niner game is Sunday night, so that means you're definitely coming back super late in the morning from the West coast, and then the Charger game is Monday, so and then you've got to buy after that. So back to back California game is gonna buy. Then you get ready for the Rams. That's gonna be, that's gonna be real, but that's gonna be physically, I expect this Niner game to be a physical football game. That's gonna be very physical football games. You get ready to go face Kellen Moore.
Speaker 7: Is that the that's the test, that's the first test. That's the first test for the Cowboys. You see where they are that up against the Niners.
Speaker 5: Now, I feel like Bill Belichick's gonna have something for him. It ain't gonna just be you know, yeah, I think I think Bill might have something for him. But yeah, I think that's the first time, and it's gonna be like the.
Speaker 7: First measuring stick, because if anybody else who gives us a challenge, it's not a measuring stick for us. It's like, oh, we probably fell off a little bit, we didn't do the right things here and there. San Francisco is the first game where you're like, okay, legitimate team, this is how good we can be, how good we are or you know, we're just not as good as we thought we were because what we expect from that team, we don't expect anything from from New England gonna come back and run the two.
Speaker 3: So ceedee, Lamb just said what you said today. He said it during the portion he spoke to the media. You know, two and oh have done anything right now. Week five will be when you know, we'll start getting measuring shick. But but I do agree that Bill Belichick is going to come in here take away the thing you do best, and it's not gonna be You're just not gonna blow it out. You know, you're Bill Belichick seems go fight, So they're gonna fight. But this is this is why we love the National Footbully.
Speaker 4: This good stuff. Guys. So all right, we will, uh, since we're getting off the air here.
Speaker 3: We always in the show around forty five to forty five top of the hour, we will have the injury report, know exactly what's going on with the Trailon Digg's leg injury and get more details.
Speaker 4: Into that and see what happens from there.
Speaker 3: So obviously that'll be our jumping off point tomorrow for tomorrow show on a Fridays.
Speaker 7: And Who and who who wore war silver tonight? Yeah, everybody going, I'm coming back here glowing tomorrow. I might what I want to show here tomorrow. Okay, people dropping from stay, I'm sleeping in that thing.
Speaker 4: Texted some photos.
Speaker 5: I won't be I'm gonna get you off from way up top the wave.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be up there with you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: You didn't share none of your your plugs on this, none of no you know. I was in the Q I was like the Q line. I was in the queue.
Speaker 3: Wait, Dick says he's gonna be in sweet He thought he was saying that. Maybe I'm saying it might be an.
Speaker 2: Extra that's over and get at the North Brown.
Speaker 4: Hoon.
Speaker 2: Houston Show gonna be better anyway. He's still waiting.
Speaker 7: Don't tell me you caught up in this Houston Downstad. The Houston Show is gonna be better than Dallas.
Speaker 2: Don't tell you got to put some one of the things.
Speaker 4: You gotta put that extra hotel.
Speaker 7: Y'all noting to do that to my city, man, I not feel do that to my city. What it's the Dallas show tonight? Come on now, don't play with us, don't play with us. I'm gonna beat up, don't play with us.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go. I'm from the He's gonna trown, gonna treat coming coming down. Okay, started that Dallas Houston stuff. I love that I live. I live playing. I don't know, y'all be cheating. You're for the Birds man, You're not for the Dallas man. No, No, I live in the Birds. Yeah, you live in the definitely.
Speaker 10: You know, we know.
Speaker 3: They all get ready to go see Beyonce tonight, Jerry World, I'll be working.
Speaker 4: I'm new he scroussa.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Dallas Cowboys and This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club