Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm dying to hear this phone tap.
Speaker 1: What's it all about?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So lri email doesn't said, my boyfriend Dion just bought us a puppy named Rocky, and he was sick with pneumonia and we had to pay all these bills out of our pocket. And he's such a hot head that he would get really mad if you called saying you're from the pet company and that we have to pay the bills ourselves. So that's basically what we're going to do, really, all right, So you're playing the part of I'm paying the lady from the pet company calling to say you're paying the bills.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, Ma, I speak to Dion. Talk please, Hi, Dion. My name is Melanie Rogers. I'm calling you from the Pando Monday, okay, and I'm calling in reference to I think his name is Rocky, yeah, yeah, and a bill of five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you guys to pay for what was calling Hi when he was sick and I had my medical bills for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I'm not understanding because you bought the dog, you brought him home and he got sick. Uh No, okay, well, then explain, explain the story to me.
Speaker 3: I bought the dog he had pneumonia. Now that before I approachased some that he had those symptoms.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it was our fault, I could see. But it's not our fault that the dog was sick.
Speaker 3: I'm responsible for the puppy, even though you guys give it to me sick.
Speaker 2: I didn't give you the puppy sick. I mean, I don't know what happened to the puppy from when you took it from the place to when you got it home. You gotta be right, No, I'm not What temperature do you keep your house at?
Speaker 3: I mean tell you I keep my house at.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it a temperature where dogs can live?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Temperature with dogs? Of question? Is that?
Speaker 2: I mean, our puppies are top notch, cot.
Speaker 3: Match my ass. My dog was sick.
Speaker 2: Maybe you fed him something.
Speaker 3: You gotta be kidding me, right, Once the.
Speaker 2: Dog was in your care, the dog got sick.
Speaker 3: Such crap, It's not crap. No dog was sick when he was at the store. You gotta be kid.
Speaker 2: There's no record I have.
Speaker 3: It says it says like in the warranty and all the other written crap, that you guys owe me money after if anything happens to them.
Speaker 2: Not in the warranty that I have in front of me. I have all the paperwork in front of me, and it says nothing about the dog being sick when you purchased it. It's not both.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys owe me the money, and that's it.
Speaker 2: We don't owe you the money. You're not going to get the money.
Speaker 3: We mean, I'm not going to get them. I'll get the money.
Speaker 2: You won't get the money.
Speaker 3: I will get the money.
Speaker 2: You don't think this has happened.
Speaker 3: Before, Well who other customers?
Speaker 2: We know what we're doing.
Speaker 3: You guys are half assed over there. I don't know what the hell is your problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm really glad you don't have children, because it doesn't seem you know how to care for something that's living. Why are you being rude to me? I'm just telling you like it is.
Speaker 3: Because you're treating me like I'm some idiot or something.
Speaker 2: Well, you are some idiot. You don't know how to take care of a puppy. Did you give the puppy a cold bath? Did you feed the puppy? Did you put the puppy in an air conditioning puppy genius? Did you buy the cheap puppy food?
Speaker 3: You know someone expensive puppy.
Speaker 2: Food got okay? Did you put a coat on him?
Speaker 3: Coat? I mean, that's a damn coat. Who wears a coat? Dog? Do you know where's the.
Speaker 2: Coat owners that really care about their dogs?
Speaker 3: Those are whack job people. I don't care for them.
Speaker 2: No, they're not whack job people. They're concerned parents concerns. You need a jacket when you go outside. Why wouldn't a puppet only.
Speaker 3: A jack when I go outside?
Speaker 2: All right, regardless, we're not paying you the five hundred dollars. This is what it comes down to.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're paying me the five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Did you torture animals as a.
Speaker 3: Child, Adam? What kind of question is that?
Speaker 2: I have to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: You need to see a therapist. You're driving me up the wall right now.
Speaker 2: If you walked outside barefoot, would you lick your feet afterwards?
Speaker 3: I can't lick my feet. Sorry, have you tried? What are you? What are you getting at?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't lick your feet because they're so filthy. He shouldn't be licking his feet either.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: What okay? We're just running around the circles. The point is, I've got bills here coming out of my ass.
Speaker 3: I got bills come out of my ass. I don't know what the hell you're paying.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying anything. You're paying the five hundred dollars. I'm not paying anything.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If you love your animal, what is five hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: It's nothing when it comes to an animal. But it's your problem. It's your fault.
Speaker 2: No, it's your problem. You bought the.
Speaker 3: Animal, and SAT's let's get this right. It's your fault, your problem.
Speaker 2: What's the dog's name again, Rocky? I mean, the poor dog is gonna have a complex as it is that you got a stupid name for him.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, leave me the hell long. You're paying my money, and that's it. You have a problem, you know, Come.
Speaker 2: To my house, Deane, listen to me. We don't pay bills. You know why why You've just been phone tapped?
Speaker 3: Oh, you gotta be me.
Speaker 2: Your lovely girlfriend. Laurie wanted us to call you and play a phone tap on you. Oh, don't worry, we're not from the pet company.
Speaker 3: Ah Man was the same. You guys are paying my bill?
Speaker 2: Is there anything you'd like to say to Laurie?
Speaker 3: Laurie, You're down when I see you when I get home.
Speaker 1: He stab was pre recorded permission granted by all participants, Elvis dan phone tab, Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and new Elvis Durant phone Tap weekday mornings