Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 4: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: It goes that way sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe John l Way, the Bronco teams that won five string LC West titles, made two Super Bowl appearance and capture the Super Bowl in his ten seasons as general manager. He peered on parton My Take Today and said not selecting Josh Allen in twenty eighteen and the NFL Draft was his biggest mistake of the GM. The Broncos had number five pick in the draft and used it to select North Carolina state pass.
Speaker 3: Rusher Bradley Chubb.
Speaker 2: Allen, who played two hours away from Denver in Wyoming, was selected by the Bills seventh.
Speaker 1: Gotta take a quarterback, Gotta take quarterback. You got to wait a minute, do me a favor. Run that back again.
Speaker 3: The selections.
Speaker 2: He had the number five pick, he took Bradley Chubb Chubb seven two picks later, Josh Allen goes to Buffalo.
Speaker 1: At that time, what did the Broncos need a quarterback?
Speaker 3: Who was the quarterback? When from Bradley Chuck By drafted.
Speaker 2: With the Trevor Sammy and uh oh there because they had gotten rid of bronc Oswiler.
Speaker 3: I remember bro I remember Brock. I remember Brock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, normally, especially with the picked that high, the teams always.
Speaker 3: The need is bad. Case yeah, you see how you put your head to the side.
Speaker 1: Not so case keenum that previous season before that draft, he must have had a good year.
Speaker 3: I don't give that he had.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying he had had to have had a good year where they felt, okay that that position right now is good enough. He's played well enough. Not the greatest, no ocho. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: Your PROBA think about this, o, Joe. Look at Alex Smith was getting the Kansas City Chiefs to the playoffs every year, and to read, the pick zoomed up. The draft board traded two first rounds and a third to select Homes. Yeah, you don't pass on those guys if you get an opportunity to get.
Speaker 1: One that was that was that so so maybe ain't listen. Do you think who is in that draft? It was a no brainer that you just can't pass up. Did they not feel Josh Allen was worthy of that pick because if he.
Speaker 2: Was Maybe, like I said, I thought it was a mistake at the time, right probably cost him his GM ship. In Denver, you had Vaughn Your problem was you couldn't score. Yeah, it no matter how great your defense is. At some point in time, they're gonna have an off game. The team's gonna get fourteen, teams gonna get seventeen. But if you only can score ten, you gonna lose. Dan Baker Mayfield was first, sat Kwan Barkley was third, Sam Donald was no sat Quan was second.
Speaker 3: Sam Donald was third, Denzel Ward was fourth.
Speaker 2: Bradley Chubb was fifth, Quentin Nelson was sixth, Josh Allen was seventh, roc Roekwan Smith was eight, Mike mcglitchee was nine, Josh Rosen was ten.
Speaker 3: Lamar Jackson was thirty second.
Speaker 1: I bet you if you redo redo that draft all over and team knew what Lamar Jackson was, what pick you think you would have win? You want me to lie, You want me to take true. I want you to tell me true. I don't like when I think I.
Speaker 2: Think if they redo this draft, I think they would take Josh Allen in front of Lamar people for whatever reason, even what you because he's so far today, because they look at Lamar and say, well, I don't know what else Lamar can do. He's gone just as far as Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: He's more. He's as I mean with it. Take this.
Speaker 2: Take Patrick Mahomes of the young quarterbacks, guys that are twenty eight twenty nine, between twenty eight, twenty nine and twenty three.
Speaker 3: Take us.
Speaker 2: Take Patrick Mahomes out of the equation. Lamar is the only one in that group that got MVPs.
Speaker 3: I'm missing something.
Speaker 2: We think about it when it comes down to when they say, okay, top five quarterbacks, Lamar's never won, He's never two because Joe burrow All always goes to right and and the people take take Justin Herbert over him. Mm hmm the guy that had a twenty seven point league and got coughed it up.
Speaker 3: Justin Herbert. Yes, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: People do I don't. They never asked. They never asked me who the chap where's that?
Speaker 3: What? Then't somebody just put a list out of the top five quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: I say, somebody put the top ten quarterbacks out ashby to try to find it.
Speaker 3: Mm hm. That's that's that's that's that's what you think about it.
Speaker 2: Sam Darnold is on his what third, fourteen fourth? He was at the Jets, he was at Carolina, Carol at the forty nine ers. Now he's on wherever he's at. Listen, Mahomes one, Burrow two, Josh Allen three, right, Lamar four. Okay, knowing what you just said, knowing what we know now now, yeah.
Speaker 3: They still put Joshallon in front of Labar bzy.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, and listen, Josh is great, though, Lamar is great. Two different, two different type of quarterbacks. They both they both get the job done the same. You know, they both get the job be to like Super Bowl, he's a lost. He's one or been to and lost a couple of Super Bowl He hasn't Kelly.
Speaker 3: Hadn't even been to it.
Speaker 2: He hadn't even been to a championship at least Lamark and say, well, hell, I've been to an AFC championship game.
Speaker 3: I've won to m vps. Mm hmm. I've been first team All Pro twice. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Josh Allon is good, though, if he could just start, if if he not, if he knock off them, if he knocked off them, turnovers if he can stop turning the ball over. But then he's also a gunsling, A gun slinger because of his arm strength, because he knows he's.
Speaker 3: So he's so good at throwing the ball, he take chances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unnecessary thought exactly the ESPN dot.
Speaker 3: Com we took put the ranking from esp dot com.
Speaker 2: I mean, go to any site, I mean whatever you want to pro football focus.
Speaker 3: What I mean, what's the other thing? Whoever? Uh Sports Illustrated, Bleacher Report and see.
Speaker 2: The only thing I don't think we have any questions about is number one.
Speaker 3: Who goes debate that?
Speaker 2: Who would even take the pencil to put someone above Mahome? Give it what he's done in six years as the starter. The man has been the four Super Bowls, he's won three two five thousand yard seasons, and he's a free time Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 1: So who you your.
Speaker 2: Pen would just start, your pey would just start scratching. You try to write somebody to name quarterback one over Mahome. Your priend are just like nah a writing that. Yeah, thanks, So the thing is Josh Allen. If you look at it, Ojo and you played against this guy, he's a more athletic, big bing.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot, when you put it like that, and he is.
Speaker 2: But early in his career, what do they do for big debn They played outstanding defense and they let Jerome Bettis and Willie Parker do what they do right, being developed, being developed into the passer that he became.
Speaker 3: They didn't just turned the keys over to him right away.
Speaker 1: Right, Dan, that's a good comparison like that. A more athletic, yeah, much much much more athletic.
Speaker 3: Oh, he can hit his head on the goal post from fifty Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely. You let him get a jump on. You ain't gonna catch him.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no no. And he'll run your butt over you see, I mean, guys, he rubbed people over.
Speaker 3: Yep. Easy.
Speaker 2: So Bill's wide receiver mac Hollins doesn't wear shoes or use utensil. Think small cats steal your soul and haven't eaten a vegetable in three years? Is mac Hollins the most interesting man in the NFL?
Speaker 1: No, he's not. He just doesn't wear shoes. We see that all the time when people leave a club, women and the heels hurt.
Speaker 3: They don't wear their shoes.
Speaker 2: No, God doing no ship. Excuse I ain't see no, God doing no ish like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's just wearing it. I mean, you're just wearing those shoes. You ever seen it? You ever see a guy lead a club with his shoes in his hand.
Speaker 3: No, but I've seen a lot of people walk barefoot though, a lot of people not at the club, not leaving the club. I see women, But I use it.
Speaker 1: I just use a club as an example on just seeing people walk barefoot, not having shoes on. But mac Man, I don't know. He's not the most interesting in the league. Absolutely not, not because he's doing that.
Speaker 3: Hell nah, I don't. I don't work my own house bare footy. Well, I always have on socks. I got well croc, I have to wear hot you know.
Speaker 2: I got slides protective stuff that you put over your feet that you can walk. If you want to wear your shoes, you could wear those, so you can just wear your socks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my house too cold, you know. I see I see stay on sixty.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, yeah, man, he's different. He's different. Yeah, he's different, but you know, but based on what he does and what he's doing. But not the most interesting. No, it's too many. It's too many interesting individuals in the NFL to say that he's interesting because he's doing that.
Speaker 3: No, not not even close. Yeah, but like I said, like you said, I've seen women.
Speaker 2: Go to you know, club and they've been in the red bottoms, or they've been in shoes, them heels, standing in those heels for hours an hour.
Speaker 3: As soon as they get outside they off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I ain't never seen I've never seen a guy come out the tib but he got to take his sneakles off, or he take his hard bottoms off. I ain't seen that. Maybe you guys have seen that, but I still haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The New York Jets window is very small.
Speaker 2: Rogers had initially hoped for two great years with the Jets with the chance to win the Super Bowl, but after this injury last season, the clock is ticking louder than ever. Rogers said today, I would say there was a lot of sentiment that last year wasn't a great year for me. I'd still I'd like to still have two great years. What you mean the one the great year? Oh Joe, you went down four snaps into your first game? What you mean it wasn't great? It was incomplete. It was nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that, but that would that that would have tested him saying it wasn't it wasn't a great year because he wasn't able to play.
Speaker 2: No, he said, he said, there's a lot of it's a lot of sentiment that last year wasn't a great year for me. It wasn't. Yeah, Am I chat chat am. I confused. I mean, if you go if I was supposed to do X, Y and Z, and let's just say for the sake of ar but oh show you and I we're gonna start. We're gonna do ninth cap. Ten minutes in the ninth cap. Man oo, man, Oh I can't. I ain't gonna be able to do it all right, people say, People gonna say, but oh Joe, last situation wasn't that good.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. Bro you was on the show for ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean and maybe maybe maybe he means, well, he's not worrying what he wants to get, he's not wording it the right way.
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean to tell me the guy that has the right words for every situation, that's thought about it.
Speaker 3: Through and through, you've correct word to try to steer.
Speaker 2: You can add words to certain things to make him say what you want them to say.
Speaker 1: I want to say, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just he's not saying the right way. But I know, I know what he can do based on what he based on what he's what he said about wanting to play two more years, if if that Achilles holds up, if that offensive line holds up, if Aaron Rodgers is anything like what we've seen in the past, oh, he could play two more because the the just don't have no answer right now.
Speaker 3: They don't have an answer. They don't have an answer. So he can play two more years.
Speaker 2: Well, he might not, They might not have a choice. But it better go well because everybody gonna be gone. Aaron Rodgers, the head coach, everybody, everybody out of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that they're gonna be a right though, depending on what Aaron Rodgers you get. I'm talking about the Aaron Rodgers that's locked in and focused on the goddamn game of football, not any of the goddamn Shenanigans.
Speaker 3: He gonna be alright. They gonna be alright.
Speaker 1: I know one thing he better throw Goddamn Garret Wilson that got damn ball and handed off to Breese Hall, Breest Hall, gonna take all the pressure off of them.
Speaker 3: I want I want him.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to see I like when great players break play great, even when they've changed locations. I mean a lot of people, Well, you ain't playing for my team. I don't wish you the best. No, I want to see great players play great. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I don't want to see you on your last legs. I don't want to see you like Joe Namath when he was with the Rams, or Johnny u Ninus in the city the Chargers. Who wants to see that because a lot of times that's the last memory that you have. A lot of time, everybody that's watching you at your last stop, that's the only impression that they have when you. People say, man, you don't realize how great X what the X what was and used to be?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, right, I doubt he's not gonna go out like that.
Speaker 1: Well, watching watching him practice, watching him throw, watching him move around. He looks good. The arm strengths is still there. The players he's making with Garrett Wilson, the clips always on social media. Now since they've been in camp, they gonna be all right. I'm telling you, Breest Hall, it's gonna take that pressure off of him. And all you got to do is facilitate that ball and don't make any mistakes with turnovers.
Speaker 3: Simple. The defense is so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, but you know Ojoe defense is you only stay at that level of that epp electric for a period of time. Do you have a bringing and then you bounce back. But the stay here mm hmm hard because because you know, hey, it's just like everything. Teams go back and they break you down sixteen weeks. Yeah, and they see what you did in certain situations, your personnel who does what.
Speaker 3: It's hard. That's why I say it's hard to win in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Man. The sooner you have a little success, team break you down to the umpteenth degree to see why you have that success and they force you to play to your bad and.
Speaker 3: Keep you away from your good. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But they better got to it. They better got to a roar and start, you know how to they get restless in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, listen, the fans of New York just like the fans in Philly. Boy, they don't play that, yeah for sure, but they don't. They don't play that all right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Joe Offul announcing Relief, revealed their list of top ten sports anthem number ten one shining moment.
Speaker 3: Luther did that one didn't it? Is that Luther Luther Vandross people.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wild World Sports, The Classic, the Masters Tournament.
Speaker 3: I don'tlike any of it.
Speaker 2: The NFL, Lo Spox Sports Centers, nineteen nineties, CBS College, David Fair Barrett.
Speaker 3: Olympic thing, m oh oh, that should be, that should be. That's a good one. The Olympic theme.
Speaker 2: YEP, number three, Monday Night Football, The Classic, number two, March Madness on CBS.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that. The NBA or NBC. Man, don't nobody remember the NBA on NBC? Then remember when the NBA was on NBC. Wait no, no, no, wait, I forgot how it goes? No, no, no no. It was on the video game too. I think, if I'm not mistaken, what was the what did the NBA have hold on that had to be like hold on? I'm trying to think, Jordan. Was it costas two thousand and two?
Speaker 2: The NBA hadn't been on NBC since two thousand and two, so two decades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it might have been NBA.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that one of the video games used the theme from NBA on NBC.
Speaker 3: At least, like we hear the Olympic theme every four years. Hey, that's dope. Margin madd has comes around every year Monday.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't it's been so long, uh huh since the uh the NBA has been on NBC.
Speaker 3: I know it's going back to NBC. I can't even remember. You don't remember the song? I don't.
Speaker 1: I only I got it in my head. I only know I promise you wanted. I don't know if it was NBA jam one of the games you use the NBA use the song from NBA on NBC on the video game. I'm telling you, I know. I'm not tripping chat. Somebody got it. Somebody got to be old enough to remember. That's a gamer, what it was, what video game it was. I think they're not gonna think on too loud again.
Speaker 2: So we don't have time for uh uh fellow Senko, last name of Olympia's edition.
Speaker 3: But oh, that's that's not fair. We could do it. We could do it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do now. We we're back on again. We're going tomorrow, Wednesday. Wednesday Tomorrow is Wednesday.
Speaker 3: We got time.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna smell it now? Okay? Okay, O Joe, We're gonna do it. We're gonna do We're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's time. It's time for.
Speaker 1: Yeah chat, this for y'all chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, We're gonna start you out with an easy one, a very very easy one.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, nij Houston Wait you want me to We're doing first name and last name. We're doing last name Houston. That's easy. Go ahead, h O U S t O N.
Speaker 1: And you said Houston h U S t O n NIJ Houston tars that would you get that?
Speaker 3: What you get for being fast?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Parents playing around? You know what?
Speaker 2: A quick free I know, I know, I know and get it wrong? Okay, parents playing around like that?
Speaker 3: How about this one.
Speaker 2: She's the youngest American to win a tennis match in the Olympics since Venus Williams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Coco, go g a U double F correct? Stop playing stop playing with my talk? What you talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: She's water Polo Emily Osmas last name Osmas?
Speaker 1: What Osmas? Os os us as passed me the oxcord and U as.
Speaker 3: M E s A U S m U s osmas. What can I can give me a little credit? No, you spelled it wrong. I don't know these people. You don't know the word, but spelling them? How about this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but we were spelling people's name.
Speaker 3: That's different than me having Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now you know, but you ain't saying no when you went back the Twitter seventy five BC for the Olympics, you ain't say nothing about that.
Speaker 3: But you was there. You weren't. Now you talk. You plugged that when you said when you plugged that computer up, it's it's on. I hadn't plugged it in yet. I din't think you go go that deep.
Speaker 2: Fancy you me wanting stuck to me so bad? You be going back? How about this here? Taylor April Taylor April.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now that that one was easy based on the pronunciation of what you just you said, April, Yes, huh, because we had we had a football player Cliff April.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, A V R I L. Now if that's wrong, I quit.
Speaker 2: Well you quit because it's wrong. A V E R I double l April av Why would they.
Speaker 3: Add the e. The E is silent. That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know to tell you. Okay, the last one, he is the biggest threat I believe to Noah Allows in the two hundred meters. He also made it in the one hundred meters.
Speaker 1: Okay, kung Fu Kenny Kenny Beeneric, Beaneric, Kenny Beaneric not not you spelled Derek so Beaneric. I'm just gonna take the B E N E double r I c k not. It can't be wrong because Derek and Beaneric is the same, so the spelling should be identical. B D N A R E k Kenny Beanaric Baneric of Bederrick Beeneric. So where did d come from?
Speaker 3: Dead? But you said his name is Beaneric? Yeah, Kenny Beeric? Okay, you confusing me? You ever heard you? Ever?
Speaker 2: You you remember the last guy that played you both ways? Chuck Baking Eric spelled different. But concrete Charlie is what they called it. Number sixty Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 3: That's not fair. That's not fair, all right, you little revenge get your little revenge. Man. Look at it, Look at it. Look at you.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, let's wait, photographic, it's now it's time for dunk on unk Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got I got this because you you no, you you tripping? Hold on, let me get you together real quick because I'm starting with the hog ones. Why you do all that?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 1: Nahcuse man? You give me you know, I know the spelling people name man.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Question number one, chat here you go. What Olympic Games? What Olympic Games the year and where they were was the first to be televised?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yeah, mm hmmm mm hmm yep. Or so when there were no Olympics in sixteen.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, ban and and come out TV? Well color television, they had black and white. I would say, I'm taking a wild guest here. Oh y'all, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: Nineteen nineteen fifty two, nineteen fifty two, where.
Speaker 3: See sixty was in wrong fifty six? Was in Melbourne fifty two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. Uh yeah, Stockholm, I don't know. Yeah, no, not Stockholm, Berlin thirty six. It was in Berlin. The first Olympic Games were televised in Berlin in nineteen thirty six. Nineteen thirty six.
Speaker 3: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: Question number two you owe in one Okay, you're gonna go oh for five. Initially started as a recreational sport for American soldiers during World War Two. What sport would make its debut in Los Angeles twenty eight twenty twenty eight Games. It started as recreation as a recreational sport for the soldiers in World War Two. This sport will make his debut in Los Angeles at the twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Eight game What would Soldiers do? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, man, I can't even.
Speaker 3: You saw full metal jacket? Yeah, I saw full metal jacket. Okay, you remember what them soldiers did when they was a boy? Paggett foot locker. Uh love you long time, of course, Margie, I don't know. I can't even. I can't even get in it. Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, the answer you're looking for is not the optical course. The answer is not marching. The answer is flag football. The answer is flag football, and flag football is coming to the Olympic Games in twenty twenty eight. Okay, I'm gonna be playing too. Question number three. You are now zero for two, just like I was. An Olympic sport through nineteen twenty. What a game which involves two teams pulling a rope and a test of strength on Olympic sport in nineteen twenty. Okay, and I gave you that ease one because I need you won't get the first two, so you know, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gave you that. When I gave it, you plugged the computer, Ojoe, I just plugged it in. Are you plugged it in? I plugged it in, o Joe?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, what are the five rings an Olympic symbol intended to represent since you just plugged it in, yeah, I can hear ask laughing through the five rings in Olympic symbol intended to represent.
Speaker 1: Liberty city sportsmanship. Okay, okay, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know where high Yeah, I thought you plugged it in. The five parts of the Olympic rings. Excuse me, the five rings and Olympics Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh cho. The five rings, which are symbolic of the Olympic sign, represent the five parts of the world Africa, Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe. So the five continents. You didn't know that, huh No, I did not, but but you know now yeah, here we go. Question number five? Oh, this number four?
Speaker 1: Which country has the most Olympic gold medals and how many?
Speaker 3: Well, America, we got the most gold medals.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well you got you got when you combined and we got and we got three thousand when you combine summer and Winter Olympics.
Speaker 3: We didn't. I didn't ask you can bind. I said, Olympic Olympics. Win Olympics is summer Olympics. No, you said Olympics.
Speaker 1: We we're not in the Winter Olympics, So summer. Talk about summer. I'm telling y'all trying to do me. Y'all see what they trying to do. Chat, y'all see that.
Speaker 3: Right, we're in the summer. We're in the summer Olympics. What you say, Chat, y'all see what they try to do? Tump, stay stay with me. Not real quick.
Speaker 1: We're talking about and recapping the Summer Olympics.
Speaker 3: Why are you even mentioned in winter? Why would I be asking about winter?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 2: Who has the most medals? I said, America. You said how many? You didn't say Summer Olympics.
Speaker 3: Right, you didn't say, no many for the summer. I don't know what you mean. And it's totality for the Summer Olympics.
Speaker 1: You said the US has the most gold medals, and I said how many?
Speaker 2: No, you didn't say something. You said who has the most gold medals in Olympics history?
Speaker 3: Which country has the most gold? I said America.
Speaker 2: Then you added a two part question because you didn't think I would go get it.
Speaker 3: You said how many? I said three thousand.
Speaker 1: How would you not get Of course, in the United States has the most. Everybody knows that, But I'm talking about how many? And why You mentioned the Winter Olympics, and we.
Speaker 2: Are the Olympics. You said gold medals. They passed by gold medal in the Winter Olympics too, but that ain't the Winter Olympics that we're talking about, y'all.
Speaker 3: See hey, y'all see hey, they kill you? Ojo the k I got it. I got it. Nah, you cheating you? You'll computer what you got that wrong? I got them too. I got it right, all right? Question number five?
Speaker 1: What team did the women's national basketball team lose to in nineteen ninety two?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ooh man?
Speaker 3: What that dial up ain't working on? It's only one or two? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, you could only give me one answer. You can't give me two. You got the same amount, right? I did, because you're gonna get this wrong. I'm got two of them right, I'm about to get you got one right.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go who could have beat us at night? It two?
Speaker 2: It was in Barcelona. That was the last time we lost too. It ain't who I know. It's gonna be somebody that I don't, but it's at least.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I was there, so I remember, Bro, you were thirteen. I know I was there. Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Spain wrong, Australia went Soviet, the Commonwealth of Independence, the Russians.
Speaker 3: Wait, did I say the right? The Commonwealth of Independent States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't change their name so many times they don't want to Unified teams and DIY.
Speaker 1: So you you went one for four, I went I got two up right, O Joe, you didn't give me the amount of medals that the United States won. That was part of the question three thousand you said three thousand? Why you adding no, we're talking about the Summer Olympics.
Speaker 2: That you didn't say that. All right, that's time for our last segment of the day. Uh it's called Q and A. Jay West said, uncan ojo could flat football working them?
Speaker 1: Well, we're about to find out in twenty eight. We're gonna find out twenty twenty eight. It's gonna be here.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we've seen some fun Olympic Games. Commentary by Snoop Dogg Collin Josh from Saturday Night Live. Which event do you two think you could commentate on together the best and would keep us all laughing?
Speaker 3: Oh? Track?
Speaker 1: Yeah, track, but but don't don't put me on don't put me on that mic at a track meet and somebody and somebody getting ready to get lapped. Woo man, man, man, I don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I would like you know, obviously track and field, you know that, But I would like, you know what I'd like to commentate on.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They got like they got like trampoline in the Olympics. They got rhythmic rithm know what, break dancing, Yeah, break that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yep. That had to be a good one.
Speaker 2: The rhythmic gymnastics where they got the little rid they be spending that thing and they throw the ball up in there and they throw the baton.
Speaker 3: Girl b you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sacronized swimming, Oh joe, oh boy, they don't be playing. They don't be playing their breath like that. That's difficult, and to being and to be in unison. Yes, all together, that takes a lot of practice. Now, that takes a lot of practice.
Speaker 3: Kemper knows what. That's a good question. I like that one. Kemper knows what.
Speaker 2: Junior said, Oh Joe, do you have a split NFL jersey with the Bengals and the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: No, I know, I know what you talk about. I don't have a split, but no, no, I don't. I don't. Uh.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frankie L. Beverly said, your chest is so big it looks like you swallowed o' jo.
Speaker 3: Just playing on jo. Love y'all. I'm losing way. I don't things. People understand how big I've gotten. You ain't.
Speaker 2: Oh George, Oh George, over of the day, Oh George, he knowing just a battle time it's over. He had a little world. He had a little six month stretching where you know, he's the most in shape. But it's over that like Luther saying it's over now.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm the I'm the most in shape right now. Oh Lord that march. Oh Joe, you weigh fifty three pounds.
Speaker 1: I just told you I started a one seventy eight. I've been in I'm on week what's this week three? I'm at one ninety down.
Speaker 2: You ain't no, you ain't no one night. You ain't no hold on, man, you ain't got no scale in there.
Speaker 3: I don't need no scale.
Speaker 7: Sure, then so you can see so you got you can't. You can't see in front of the camera. But you don't see how big guy that guy unc man. I'm telling you when.
Speaker 1: You see when you see me.
Speaker 2: Hey, somebody go call extraority to get that praying manners like at the hotel room.
Speaker 3: You making jokes. Now you can see, you can see through. Oh Joe, you not know one ninety bro, listen, you can listen. Just pay attention. Now you can see how to filled in my traps.
Speaker 1: Everything coming in Titti MATITTI sitting right when you see me, when you see me August twenty second, we'll be in Atlanta and I'm and I'm around two hundred and two or five. Remember I told you so? All right, remembby, Hey, remember I told you so. I'm telling you what what's cold in here?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you might need to be I don't know, Joe, I ain't gonna lie. I've seen I seen cheerleaders on top of the pier of bed holding the sign saying yay with big arms to you.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, you'll see. Oh you remember that.
Speaker 2: I came down. I did ooh, I did to work this morning. Bad Jeorde like ball, bad man. You know I ain't Jordan's. Hey, you had your run. It was short, but you had a little run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how long? How long? How long a run was? How long were you run? About? Eight months? Yeah? He he told me about you still running? No, you not.
Speaker 2: I done caught you out of tag him on the shoulder. You got the police pull up on you. Don't flash the blue lights. They just pull up aside. You pull over, son, That's how that's how they do you the South. They don't turn the blue lady, pull over, Son.
Speaker 1: I show you about oh show you look like one saving the five. All right, you'll see. Yeah, get your jokes off now. I told you when we do the show in August, when we go to Atlanta, I'm not wearing I'm only winning a tank top. I'm only winning tank top, and I'm putting on my diggies in my chucks. And that's how I'm doing the show.
Speaker 2: Well you're doing here, boy, I would be well you already see yeah you see the Hulk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, the funny, I'm gonna, I'm gonna I'm gonna catch you.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Oh Yoe you never, Oh Yoe you first of all, you never gonna be my weight, and I'm never gonna be your weight. The only way I'm gonna be your weight, I'm gonna be three months past dad. That is the only way I would be what fifty five eighty?
Speaker 1: All I gotta say is I'm gonna be twenty pounds come on August twenty second.
Speaker 3: That's all that matters.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I hate walk two hundred frowns since my freshman year up that was eighty sixth That THEMN there forty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I ain't. I'm I'm I'm trying to prove a point, because that's my point. Look at trying to prove a point, Shoe, I'm telling you how big, how fast, how big I can get fast?
Speaker 2: Look at oh Cho's claviical, look at look at point to point, look at his shoulders and look at my shower.
Speaker 3: You see the difference. You see that? Yeah, you this, Now you ride, I'm aero dynamic. That's I'm trying to do. What I'm trying to tell you. You ride in that aero dynamic.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to tell you. You only gonna get so big, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Because you ain't not where to put it. I'm still going to get to two twenty. I'm telling you I can do it this man. Here, see you'll see. It's just my camera so small. You really can't see the definition and how much work out.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to. I'm just trying to if you look at somebody, to look at the flavacles. You look at you know from point to point, O Joe, you only can get so big. Where are you gonna put the way.
Speaker 3: The chest area, the legs, the arms.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you'll see, you'll see it.
Speaker 3: It's cool. And here, let me put my shirt back on. Oh let's see.
Speaker 1: Tell you you doubt me like my teacher's doubted me in high school.
Speaker 3: They told me I was I couldn't do it. Oh about that? You want to know that the way you're gonna go, you're gonna see it come September. First, Oh Joe, I'm just oho. All I'm saying is oh yeah you? Oh Choe? What what? Oh Choe? I mean you won seventy five? No, I'm one ninety right now. You ain't no one ninety. That's not how you gonna tell me about my friend, because I just body. I've studied.
Speaker 1: Hey, you don't know you feel that. That's a sea cup right now, sea cup? Talk about man of my here.
Speaker 3: Let's go. I probably where you. I probably like I probably like fifty right now. Who me? I'm probably two fifty? God damn? Are you fat? Fat?
Speaker 2: I'm solid? Hey, Hey, hey, I tell you what. I tell you what when you see I tell you what when you see me in at Lerta, we'll.
Speaker 1: See Okay, okay, no, no you okay, you'll see all right.
Speaker 3: Ain't no fat, bro, Ain't no fat. Yeah, we I mean I just I just did the same thing. Oh you see the different? Don't look at that different. You ain't no bigger than me. Man, this weight, Hey, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I will tell you before anything I said, I'm a I'm a there's a lot of man. This a this a heavyweight. Now this that you in the heavyweight division. Now you've been dealing with the middleweight in the wealthy weight one forty seven. You might have went up to a couple of times, maybe even a light heavy. Yeah, seventy five, I say, but this is a super heavyweight. This the the clinch goals and the Leonard Lewis is Yeah, Curyes Anthony Joshua.
Speaker 3: This is a This is a class here. Now, you know you boy, I leave heady.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying I can look at your uh you could look at point to point to your shoulders only get so big.
Speaker 3: Nah, they ain't got nothing to do with it. Yes, the way you gotta go somewhere.
Speaker 1: I just told you where it's gonna go. You know, I don't talk about it no more. I'm gonna just show you. I'm gonna show you like I showed mytisas in the high school. I came back to them when I made it. I came back to them, Rember be able to do this. Here you go.
Speaker 3: Check.
Speaker 2: Can y'all see the difference between oh cho shoulder from point to point in mind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just told you you why you like you? Why? That's what I tried to say. Oh Joe, just.
Speaker 1: Because my shoulders are aerodynamic does not mean I can't gain and put on muscle. And where are you gonna put it at the way it has to go? Somewhere, it's gonna go there.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. Lord have mercy. Oh Joe, you just.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Hey, you'll see.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say nothing else because I can show you better than I can tell you.
Speaker 2: Oh, Lord have mercy. I'm just saying, yeah, I mean, hey you, Ay, I ain't even worried about you. If you just running from the police, just hide behind the street sign. They're gonna work work right fast.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm too big for that. Oh I'm skinny, but I ain't even no Snoop Dogg is skinny.
Speaker 2: Hey chat, Oh yo, go outside, oh yo, look through people with both eyes.
Speaker 3: He ain't got clothes. Everybody else got a clothes one eye. Oh look, we'll see. Oh show you, Oh Joe, Oh show you. I'm just saying you think about it, Joe.
Speaker 2: You haven't played football in over a decade and you've been able to keep your weight down.
Speaker 3: That's a positive.
Speaker 2: A lot of wild, a lot of wide receivers look like offensive defensive linement.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I was always small. I'm just trying to prove a point. You how Yeah, And I'm trying to prove a point to show you I can get bigg as hell in a short amount of time. It's like a switch when I want to when I want to hit that switch, I can hit that switch. Oh Joe, you only gonna get you will You will see August twenty second.
Speaker 2: Okay, you'll see, all right, I could get man. Look here, all I gotta do is eat. If I eat and live, oh i'll be too, I'll be too eighty. What you think I'm doing. I'm eating three, three meals a day. Got my protein shape. Yeah, I don't worry about it, Oh Joe. I mean I eat, I mean four times, I mean four times, four times.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know. I don't try to get I try to get five. But I just can't eat.
Speaker 2: See the thing, it's hard for me to read the whole weight once I start working out, because once I get done work out, all I want to do is just lay down. I don't want to eat, so I lose I can lose. I lose weight like.
Speaker 3: Shure you. Let me show you. I'm gona get I'm gonna get you on my regimen o jo.
Speaker 2: I used to drop in practice in the doing two a days, I doped ten pounds in practice.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, listen. If I don't touch no weights, I just I just shrink.
Speaker 3: I can touch the weight.
Speaker 2: I just can't be lifting no heavy ish because I started living at heavy ish my body like, yeah, where you've been all my life? The next day, the next thing you know, I'm to sixty two, sixty five. I try to be there no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: I did what I do the mo what what? What was that one thirty two? I just did the one hundred thirty two pound dumbells the other.
Speaker 1: Day, Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I did the Hunters and dumb baill bench, dumb dumb ball bench, the hunters. Today, I said, well, we will go work out.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let your we're gonna record, We're gonna go to work out in we want what.
Speaker 1: You w you want to do chess, shoulder, chest, arms, shoulder, We hit it. We can hit it every goddamn part. I don't don't care, it don't matter red And I bet, I I bet.
Speaker 3: I'm just as strong as you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm yeah, okay, okay, I can't.
Speaker 3: I ain't say nothing, but no curls because I know you want to go into curR. You want to do all that, you want to do them. No, I want to do that. I want to do that. I want to do that. I'm just as strong as you. You think so yo, I know so, especially in certain movements, certain movements. Who I'm calling what movement one?
Speaker 1: I'm stronger than you, uh Benching, uh Squadron. Let me think what else? Anything where I have to push and pull. I guarantee you I got you all that size don't mean nothing, I don't mean nothing. Oho, that's as strong as.
Speaker 3: You, o choe. Hold on.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think what year was it. It might have been ninety six or ninety seven. They surveyed. I was the second pound for pound, I was the second strongest player in the NFL.
Speaker 3: That's back then. That's back then. I've been strong.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, I've been strong too. I just didn't have the muscle. Wait a minute, you don't understand. When I was with the Bengals, right, I worked out with the office alignment.
Speaker 2: Your strength got wasn't stript Chip.
Speaker 3: Chip and Ray.
Speaker 1: Yes Chip more in the ad Chip Ad Chip. I squatted six fifty. Hey, listen, they getting they be getting hyped about Nick Chubb doing all this you know squat and all this heavyweight.
Speaker 3: I was doing K squad three fifty, let alone six fifty.
Speaker 1: I I just look like this, man, I know, Ocho, Man, you do really, oh yo ass Chip.
Speaker 2: When I got to Baltimore, I worked out by myself because I ain't really know I ain't really know them like that, and I ain't really trust them like that. I took full five down by myself, did it six times and put it back on the bit on the rack ass Chip.
Speaker 3: But we play with full five where I'm from. Man, what you talking about? Oh Jo? You can? I don't know if you could do two twenty five. We play with full five where I'm from. Unk. Okay, you know what I tell you what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm finish start I'm finish start lifting serious, just so I can show you when I see, yo ass this.
Speaker 3: What he gonna make me do it?
Speaker 2: Because I ain't wanna lift no heavyweight because I already know I got fit my clothes.
Speaker 3: I just got a new selection of suits. She gonna be fat because you look like you can't fit in anything.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous. But you brought this on yourself. This man gonna talk about he could outlift me.
Speaker 3: You'll see and make sure we got somebody that recorded too. You're gonna learn. It's one thing. It's one thing I'm good at. That's COMPI.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 3: O't yo bad looking, O Joe. I understand, O Joe. I know you.
Speaker 2: Everybody that think about it, Everybody that's small wants to be big.
Speaker 3: I'm for one, I'm not small. You thin, I'm not thin. I'm up size. I mean I mean that look you perfect for real? Hey, I'm everybody in a cup of tea. She just be happy to be the one drinking tall, hot, tall rail.
Speaker 1: Bye fast five five five yeah, five five fast six.
Speaker 2: That's perfect for you. I'm not perfect. I mean you, oh Joe, like I said you was saying you. I mean, really you like the you like a middleweight. You're a super middleweight. Nah, I'm super happy. Yeah, but you understand, I'm like Roy Jones. I go heavyweights, knock the mac. I go lightweights, knock the mac. You know it don't matter. I might weight fluctuate depending on what I feel like doing. Look, you're doing the chance tomorrow. You uploading chess tomorrow. Oh I I mean I don't really. I don't really do chess no more because I don't want to get big. I don't want to get big like that. When I have the iron, I get mad. If you notice, I'll be trying to do the machine free way make huh. I sound like I hear excuses no freeway.
Speaker 3: Put weight on me, man, I'm oh ya.
Speaker 1: I need to be one day that fifty six. It's one time. It's one day. It's one time proven me that you stronger than me. And we're doing in the gym.
Speaker 3: This is what I do.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, it sounds like keep make an excuse me. That's all I hear. When somebody called me out, I show up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show up with y'all. I ain't gonna do with three fifteen because I know you can't do three fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's fine, and I'm gonna do three fifteen. You ain't saying that that's waterweight. Man, We play with that where I'm from, Man, three fifteen, stop playing man to talking about three fifteen. Yeah, three fifteen, man, three fifty Yeah, man, three fifteen. Man, that's fingerpool to talking back at three fifteen.
Speaker 3: Oh, yo, bad, Look that's what I do. Uh man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't look like that with yo. I ain't trying. I ain't trying to get big. I'm trying to fit my clothes. That's all. I'm trying to fit my clow. I'm trying to look good in my suits. Y'all got y'all know how I put them suits on the be laying down. That's how they's supposed to be. Oh, you're trying to get me busting out my suits.
Speaker 1: Listen, Ain't ain't nothing to add a little bit more fabric. Ain't nothing to add a little bit more fabric to your suit. If you got a good tailor. If you don't have a good tailor, I got a tailor for you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, oh yo. You do realize that once you get a suit, ain't nothing what you're adding.
Speaker 1: I mean you said it's not gonna fit. No, it's not gonna fit somebody. And I can have somebody that is very good that could add more fabric so it can fit if you get a little bigger, No problem, that's not the way. That's not the way tailoring works. But my tail as it does now. Your tailors might not be as advanced as mine. But if you get a little too big for your suit, we could add we could patch you up real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be out there looking like Grandma's comfortable with you to add all these patches and mocket.
Speaker 3: Oh hell all right. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your Favorite baby Wednesday. Please make sure you hit that light button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. And guys, make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast. Thank you, every subscriber counts. I am your Favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five, The Route Runner Extraordinary, the Bengal Great, the Ring of Fame Artery, the Pro Bowler, the All Pro Liberty Cities on Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you follow my media company on all this page platform, Chase Shep Media and my clothing company. The link the Nightcap Merchant has been pinned at the top of the chat. Discount applies on everything. Thank you guys for watching us again. We'll be back Wednesday night. I'm Shannon, he's Oho, we're out.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.