Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to the Unofficial Expert Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, how's they already doing? Sydney? How are you? Hey, Marie, I'm I'm sick, but I'm great, you know, I mean we sound like the same man.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's it's rough, except you sound like a man.
Speaker 2: That's like inner Josh.
Speaker 1: No, you know, you seem like you have energy me and I'm holding on by by a thread.
Speaker 3: Well, how long have you been awake, dude? Let's let's let's take a step back. Awake for a couple hours.
Speaker 2: Up at eight am? Okay, and m interesting.
Speaker 1: I can't because I wake up congested and I can't breathe.
Speaker 2: So I wake up early because I'm literally dying. Now you know how fat people feel? Ew? Did I just say ills fat people? That's so rude. So sorry for the larger people that are past. My bad, My bad. Fat people like to laugh. Hi, fat friends. I like to call them large. I don't know if large is better than fast, thick? Actually thick. I like thick because thick means you have shame. There's that energy.
Speaker 3: Think is a word that is thrown around in the black community inappropriately.
Speaker 2: Everybody's not thick. Some of y'all are fat. Damn Marie. This is no body shaming. No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Unofficial expert, and I'm the unofficial expert of people not knowing what the thick means.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't like to call people, you know, fat.
Speaker 1: That's a lie because if something happens, if there's a crime that's committed.
Speaker 2: I saw the whole thing. The fat guy fell.
Speaker 1: Ah, you said, guy, I called men fat. I don't have no problem shaming a man. You'd like it was a fat lady that fell.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no. And then he hit this fat lady. No, I'd like, you don't say she was like the thick lady she looked at she was in King's magazine. Jay, damn lie. No, no, we're starting a rude up up. I mean I think we have to start off pretty rude so people know, oh, this is the right podcast for me.
Speaker 3: And is it really rude? Like I mean, I remember you said the King magazine. Are those magazines still out?
Speaker 2: Yes they are. They are.
Speaker 3: Who's buying those thick King magazine cover model quote unquote model magazines?
Speaker 1: Niggas in jail. That's like two packs of cigarettes. No, people will be sending it to the dudes in jail beating. They dis to the double Lexit magazine. You know that's little Kim.
Speaker 2: I know how many did they get? Can they bring that back? I think Cisco's probably fat now, okay.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you know that he is pleasantly plump. He did a concert with Maya and she was done up and he was there in like a track suit.
Speaker 2: Ye. But it was like one of those housewives, I'm running some errands track suits.
Speaker 1: So they had Ryan stones, had the rhymestones and it was like and it said juicy on the button.
Speaker 3: I mean that's exactly when you said he had on a track suit. That's what I envisioned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like running errands. He's like running to the post office, real qol. He had on like slides, uh huh. He's like good socks going to bergdoms with the girls. He had like girls with the girls, and he had like a hat visor type situation. It was sad.
Speaker 1: I was like, Maya's in here in like a leather She had like a leather skirt and then she had something with her braids and something her hair braids.
Speaker 2: She was doing a lot. I was like Okay, Maya was not doing enough. No, she was. She looked good. She looked good.
Speaker 1: Listeners Google Cisco and Maya current concert and did.
Speaker 2: They perform at a mall, because in my mind that's where it was. He performed near anti As There.
Speaker 3: It was a cinnabun on one side and a Brookstone on Krispy Kream in the back. Fancisco probably had donut crumbs on his chest.
Speaker 2: And he was like, it's all about me, Me, me, You really unleashed dragon. Yeah, that's what it is. Okay, I have a dragon chain on. I don't know. I don't think he's in the dragons anymore.
Speaker 1: I feel like a certain there's a certain type of man that's into like kung fu and dragons and fireballs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're called nerds. No, I don't think it's a nerd thing, don't. I really don't think it's a cool dude. You notice, like, yeah, you know, I'm really into these ugo cards.
Speaker 1: Well, not a single cool man that you In the early two thousands, everybody was trying to early two thousands. We were in high school in the early two thousands, we didn't care about it, but there was dudes who were getting tattoos of like dragons and dragons were popping in the early two thousands. I remember people would wear those oversized silk button up shirts dragon on the back. Yes, and they're still popular because of who Game of Throat They're.
Speaker 2: Not still popular. Dragons are cool Game of Thrones, that's it.
Speaker 3: Not on a shirt. You don't want to date a dude. I don't want a day to do with a dragon blouse. That's that's not my No, that don't make me whit.
Speaker 1: Whenever I see a guy in a dragon shirt that he's usually at the airport's.
Speaker 2: Pull a call around, pull a somebody's dad. Yeah, so why can't I get in one of these golf carts? I got a bad knee? Yeah yeah, yeah, you have a dragon shirt. You're obviously old. Those are hand me downs exactly. That's a mess. Mmmm. Anyway, roasing men's fashion is a good rant for a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're doing uh, we're trying to do these podcasts while.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be in La yep.
Speaker 1: So for on paper, I keep saying a month, but I think I'm gonna be going until April.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, so you gonna miss me now? Actually, no, yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, you know what, this is the perfect time for Marie to leave, so.
Speaker 2: I can, uh, you know, spirit your wings and fly. No, just not talk to somebody every day. I talk to Adrian everything.
Speaker 1: I don't talk to you every day anymore though, No, because I was like, she going to la I can.
Speaker 2: You're weeding yourself off me? Yes, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think the listeners want to know if you don't have a replacement for the month and a half that I'm gone.
Speaker 2: People are sliding in my DMC. People are asking me if they can slide into Marria slide there.
Speaker 1: Literally, people are like, so Ree's leaving And I just wondered, like, you know, if you can go to tea sometimes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, how are you gonna do the show?
Speaker 1: And what are you gonna do for for the hot box?
Speaker 2: White women? White women. I was like, you would have to be black for you to replace Y.
Speaker 3: They're gonna pop up and Zoe sell down a black face, Nina Simone black face.
Speaker 2: I was like, uh, I don't know. I think I'm good on my own. How many people have messaged you?
Speaker 1: Five? Five people? Yeah? Wow, Yeah, it was really funny. Because they're like, oh, Marie's going to LA, so what are you guys gonna do a podcast? Was like, what do you mean what are we gonna do with the podcast? We gonna keep thriving, What do you mean what.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna do? Well? Can I be? I know I'm not funny or anything, but can I also be on the podcast since Marie's not gonna be there to be mean and cut me down?
Speaker 1: White women are disrespectful? Shout out to all the rude white women listening to this.
Speaker 3: Those are my, I want to say, least favorite, but also my favorite type of white women.
Speaker 2: What the rude bold ones? What you like? Sis? Who are you in this confidence from? I mean, listen, nobody's replacing you because he replaceable to the left left? No, I literally have no energy for anyone, not even myself. So has Adrian asked you if she could do the podcast instead of me? She said, how come you guys haven't had me on yet? That's what she is. Can we have Adrian on? Let's have one. What does she want to be? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's just sit down and talk to her. Oh my god, this is a painful episode. No, it's not it's gonna be good. I'm already hurt. Mustna, it's gonna be funny. I feel like I'm sick because what happens is when me and you were together, we were like Adrian, ha ha. And then when you get with Adrian and you're like, oh, Sydney, yeah, she does this and they do that, and then I'm like, oh, is this gang up on Sydney day?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're a pretty easy target, I really am. And it's not right.
Speaker 2: I need you guys, It's okay, not right, it's not fucking right. Let's have her on the pod.
Speaker 3: So you want us to gang up on you, that's what you're saying, No, because you want he on the one. You know what's gonna happen. I want us to chat it up. I mean we could just shop, but we could roast Adrian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Well, give me some give me the inside scoop on Adrian, so that like, I know what I should say.
Speaker 2: Bray, I tell you everything. What are you talking about? And I know she just got laid off, but she's still Yeah, why are you telling my girls business? You've already had everybody listening, knows it sounds worse every.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn your thing off down because you loud on people.
Speaker 2: You're blowing people's headphones speakers. I just I feel like you've already talked about that on the podcast. She's unimplored, but she's making more money than both of us still know. She just got another gig for next week. I said, how the fuck are you getting all these gigs? She's like, yeah, if I do well, then i'll have it for a month and then I won't have to work for April, April and May. I was like, are you fucking kidding here? Wow? Yeah, she's setting up for April and May. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean because she has a rate. When you freelance, you fucking you give them whatever price you want.
Speaker 2: This is what a day. This is what I get paid a day.
Speaker 1: I know people who are freelanced, you know, sometimes they be coming back at you with like a no, we don't pay that.
Speaker 2: No. But she's making money. She's really good at her job. What the hell is her job? I don't know me, you ain't got no job. No, But she.
Speaker 1: Does have a job, and she's really good. She's a jack of all trades. She could do whatever.
Speaker 2: And I think they call them lesbians of all trades. Wow, I had nothing to do with gender. It's just she could do it. Honest. See, I think for a women, it's Jill of all trade, Jill of all trades.
Speaker 1: But I mean she here's a lesbian, so Jack, it's fine. She's I mean, she just got another gig. And I'm just sitting there like I was, well, I'm working on my one woman's show.
Speaker 2: What you doing?
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm making money, I know, to support, to support you.
Speaker 2: You're a kept woman. She's like, you really are a one woman show.
Speaker 1: But Adrian's doing the lighting and the sound.
Speaker 2: She owns the buildings.
Speaker 1: So sad, she's booking, she's printed out the flyers.
Speaker 2: So depressed. It's I can't. I was like, I was depressed a little bit the other day too. It's like, hey, why so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to bring the mood down or anything, but I'm quite poor.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna be like, well, I found a lump in my breast, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't check my breast even saying you poor since we started.
Speaker 3: Yes, But the other day I got to look at my account and I was like, you know what, I have to make money in LA or else you will.
Speaker 1: I can't afford to like you live, dude. Honestly, I wouldn't even stress it. There's people surviving in LA and.
Speaker 2: I don't yet. Those are called homeless people. I don't want to be that.
Speaker 3: I was talking to somebody who said that she knows this guy who had money and lived in a house in San Francisco, and he lost the house and now he can't find a place to stay with him and his big ass dogs.
Speaker 1: The dog gotta go, two dogs. Both the dogs got in the park or or or the dogs gotta work. No, the dogs gotta.
Speaker 2: Go, they gotta work. They can leave service dogs.
Speaker 3: He got two big ass, hairy ass dogs. And he's like, I want to be with my dogs.
Speaker 2: Well, I said that sounds real white of him.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't like animals, so you don't have to worry about somebody like bringing you down.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna let it. It's not it's not about not getting in because of my dogs. It's not getting in because of my credit. My credit is my two big dogs. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They're like it says that your credit is two hundred Is that right?
Speaker 3: Like it's other pages coming I think the rest of my credits on these other pages.
Speaker 2: You're a lie. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, it's gonna be so much going on during pilot season.
Speaker 2: People are looking for jobs. Yes, he says, everybody in their mom is going to be in la. Right.
Speaker 3: So I got up today and I was looking up, you know, like how much actors paid get paid for like episodes of things, and all the articles were really depressing. It was like these networks don't want to pay the stars get this much. And then like actors that used to make a couple thousand in a couple of days are making like eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: And I was like, who is making eight hundred dollars? Me? Who eight hundred dollars? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was just reading these articles on like Deadline and Hollywood Reporter and stuff, So that negativity in your in your sphere, that's the problem. Don't be reading Deadline.
Speaker 2: Just go out there and be like God is good. God is good.
Speaker 1: He's going to make sure that whatever is for you is gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sister Washington. But what if acting is not for me? What if for me is like what if being homeless.
Speaker 2: This for me. You sound real Haitian right now, Jesus says, real, I sound real Haitian. What does that even mean? Just the negativity. I'm Sidney, you're not Haitian, but you be said in Haitian too. Then if that's what I.
Speaker 1: Think, I'm like Haitian by default. I don't even know who my dad.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I just watched Will Smith do a parody of his son's music video. I watched that, and I've never wanted a father until I saw that video. I was like, damn, I just want somebody to be proud of me like that and just mimic me. That's fucking I've never wanted a dad ever. I could care less about having a dad in my life. And seeing that, like making somebody that proud of you, that also birthed you, like what well not he didn't.
Speaker 2: Birth them, but he came out of Will Smith's penis. He like gave the sperm to make him who he is. It's just fucking crazy. And then I was like, actually, I just want Will Smith to be my dad. That's it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do you want to regular I don't want to have a dad. You can borrow sad love Sam, you can borrow some. I actually like him a lot, please, he's sweet.
Speaker 2: You've met my father one time.
Speaker 3: I've met him more than once. When was the other time that you met my dad? Were you when were you hanging out with my dad?
Speaker 2: Wow, I've been to your house more than once.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Oh that's right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We should Sydney here to my house. And we were all roasting each other and she was like, I think it's time to go.
Speaker 2: I was like, I gotta take a nap. She was like, I'm gonna go ahead and I'm gonna go to sleep. Fight in the driveway and I was like, but we got a driveway though, Yeah, but it was it was so beautiful.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Damn, I don't have anybody to just be that happy about any product that I put out there.
Speaker 2: That's allow. You got a girlfriend. I'm here. I'm happy for stuff that you put out.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you don't even like my ship, I said, Damn, I do like your stuff. Let's go to your let's go to your las. Still three Instagram posts. I like everything that you post. It'd be late, it'd be late. I don't because I unsubscribed from I mean, I I log off of my Instagram at when I'm not using it because I don't like the notifications because I get distracted.
Speaker 1: Oh I took all the notifications off. Take your notifications off all your phone. But the problem was that is when somebody messages me on Instagram, not Instagram but Facebook, Messenger or anything, I don't get it. So I don't know. So there'll be a gig. And I was like, oh shit, I hadn't checked it in like three days, and somebody had asked and then I wrote back and there.
Speaker 2: Oh it's very booked to the spot, it's fulfilled. I said, well, y'all didn't want me that bad. I know you wasn't really looking for me. You can you sent me a pigeon? You know? You know I'm out in the street.
Speaker 1: You do you know where the shows I put my shows up?
Speaker 2: You know where the fuck I am? Anyway, Yeah, so, just.
Speaker 1: Speaking of putting shows up, Marie Foston dot com is live.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw it. It looks great.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I just wanted to be one simple, clean page. I want people to look at it and be like, oh she po business.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, it.
Speaker 3: Look like I'm doing more than I am. No or no, no, it doesn't. It look like I'm I've done more than I have.
Speaker 1: Yes, it looks good and it's simple, and it's kind of like, okay, well I see her face and I definitely want to book that, right.
Speaker 3: I put my resume on there today and my booking information. I put my manager's email, but also my emails on there too, just in case Kate don't respond. It's booking inquiries and then management. Yes, well, yeah, I wanted it to be. I went to so many different people's websites. I went on people that we know. I went on but I didn't want like a comedian goofy page. I don't want people to think of me as a clown. I want people to be like, oh, she you know she, she's a thespian. She acting see, this is a this is a solid headshot. I didn't want like comic sands, and I didn't want like bubble letters.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be oh no, no, no, that's clean. I went on Beyonce dot com. I was like this, I don't like this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I do my page, I just want I don't even know if I'm to put up like videos and stuff like that. I'm just gonna put like a picture and where you could contact me and like contact my Twitter and my Instagram.
Speaker 2: Put all that in there and like you did, and that's it. I think I would like to put a reel, but I don't have one yet. So when I get it, you don't have a real yet.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're always shooting video and doing people web series. Every time I get the footage back, I'd be like, this is what you got from this ah, and they'll be like a little there's a there's a good part of me, And I'm like, ah, is that worth putting in the reel?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean, if the real is short, like you can have a really short one, like thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I have mad video clips of me on stage, so I could put that in my reel. Yeah, put a couple of those. Put a couple of them.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're trying to do acting stuff, you should have acting stuff on there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I have the talking head stuff from vidiots and then I have a few things that are all scattered every but I gotta rip.
Speaker 2: It off online. That's what I gotta do. Listen, just google YouTube to m P four, put the link in. That's what you have been doing. You you're otherwise, you're waiting for people to send you clips of yourself, and they don't do that. They're gonna never right back. Yeah, yeah, I got you. They never said, oh, you know, I don't have enough storage. Shut the fuck up. My other other, my laptop, it just it blew up the other day.
Speaker 1: That's on my mother's computer, you know, my man my external hard drive.
Speaker 2: You know what. That's on that. And I'm currently on my typewriter with Wi Fi. I don't have excuses. And it's like you, first of all, you have me do that whack ass gig for free.
Speaker 1: The least you could do is give me my fucking footage up front, Like what are you do?
Speaker 2: Footage front? I want my foot front. You don't want it to be up like edited at all, you know, like movie, give me my ship.
Speaker 3: You're not paying me, give me my footage now now and then. I don't know why I thought websites were so much more money. I thought they were a lot more expensive. But squares space is a good look. We're not sponsored by them, so don't run over there.
Speaker 2: They should.
Speaker 1: They need to fuck we're our sponsorship at I mean seeing that everybody's podcasts and stuff. I'm like, this podcast is wet, not ours, but theirs. How they get sponsorship, how to get thinks to sponsored?
Speaker 2: Thinks?
Speaker 3: Is that the underwear for women who don't want to wear tampons which.
Speaker 2: Are nasty ass? Yeah? Yeah, it's a sponge. It's a thick panty. Okay, I have them. They're actually chill. You are groups they are. I did it because I wanted to see how it is.
Speaker 3: How much of those panties cost eighteen dollars for one panty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, but the coverage or you got little thongb we got different styles, all styles. I don't think. I think. I don't think a thinks panty should come in a thumb. It's a thong because when you have the light days and you're like, oh, I'm not gonna put on a thick ass pad for these little drip drops.
Speaker 3: If I'm putting on some blood panties, I feel like they should be full coverage, even if it's gonna be a light day.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: This it's just like you know when it's when it's in that like little light pinkish stage where you're like, oh, I get.
Speaker 2: A panty line of four cost no eighteen dollars, dude, I really want a whole bunch of cotton. I don't know. Listen, this is what they have. I tried it. It was cool.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that the whole time I'm thinking about this fucking blood in my panties, and then you know, blood smells a little after a while.
Speaker 2: How long you're wearing these panties for? You got to change them around real good, dude. That's like changing your baby's diaper.
Speaker 3: How long do you How often do you have to change these panties?
Speaker 2: I mean you could wear it all day, That's how panties work. But so you funky? No?
Speaker 1: You funky and dying? I want to I wouldn't tell nobody need to like smell me.
Speaker 2: Yo, sir, excuse me? Can you smell my cat? Can you smell my cat? So final verdict, you recommend them or no? I mean I didn't pay for them, so it was cool, But I wouldn't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go out dancing in these things. You do it because you the commercials though women be dancing they'd be at yoga. They're hiking, don't you Why would you yoga? Come on, boot, just wait it out. You can last four days without doing yoga.
Speaker 2: You're straight. Don't worry. I mean, I mean, I don't care about yoga. Yoga is boring of all the of all the things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the things was cute. I was like, you know what, I'll do this on a on a random day. But like, how like what if I sit too fast in my thinks? Is blood gonna splatter everywhere?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: So how does it? What's the science here? I don't know, but it's like it's.
Speaker 3: Like the blood goes all the way up to the waistband of the top of the panting. Somebody passed me on this them making the like having a pad in the in the crotch part. But it soaks everything up and even if you squeeze out the panty, the blood doesn't come out, So the blood lives in the panties. Now, I guess so does sound like some funky ass straws? You got to hand wash them?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I wash them. That's why they not clean. I know you don't have to hand washing. Hands are too soft, are they do. You see my hands turn my hands, I mean they're yellow, but I don't think that looks like.
Speaker 1: Through a thousand miles. It looks like I walk on my hands and die five hundred maths.
Speaker 2: That's with my hands, like I literally walk in the corner store. Your hands look like like I played the violin, or like a white lady who keep both falling.
Speaker 1: Actually, Alicia Keys has little nebby hands. Nebby hands.
Speaker 4: She hit nobss you holding with him?
Speaker 2: People don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: There's a video on YouTube now and it's this dude, this black dude like uh redid the SpongeBob characters in the background, but they're black.
Speaker 2: They're black.
Speaker 1: It's a little fin black like sardines. And they're like, what's the order?
Speaker 2: The order?
Speaker 1: It's like customers be like at a restaurant and you know they never let me get them, let me get up like you know how long they take to figure out what they want?
Speaker 2: And what would you.
Speaker 1: Think if you hold the you'll figure it out by the time you're done saying the word.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's sometimes you get up there and you're like, I want this, and then you change your mind.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have an idea in your mind of what you want and then you see somebody else in front of you get something else, and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, that does look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's how feels in relationships, you know, how You're like, oh, yeah, I want a relationship, and then you see your friend out thriving, all single.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Let me get up. Let me get up.
Speaker 3: You know because when I was in a relationship, you were like, ell, that's whack. You have a man, you need to leave him because you're And then I left him and you got a girlfriend and you were like we're.
Speaker 2: Moving in together. I'm leaving my washer and dryer and we're getting cats. And I was like, You're like I don't want that. Death don't want that. And then but then you saw me at dinner, I was like, I didn't even bring my wallet. You're like the gay bad. But then you also saw a split several checks before, you're like, y'all Venmo in each other. I'm like, my boyfriend was trying to get me to download Venmo for a whole year. Ah, and I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Have enough space in my phone. And then when we broke up. I was like, oh, him mad.
Speaker 1: You know that Nigga's so much money, dude everything. If I if it was him and I saw you in the street, I'm like, excuse me, he don't.
Speaker 2: He don't come downtown down down, Well.
Speaker 3: I mean he's gonna bump into you and you'd like so I feel like we need to talk. No, that's only gonna happen, like if when I become famous, Like he'll see my face on a bus as he's leading his house and he'll be like, you know who, I need to reach out to Marie for all that money she need to venmo me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to do a show about breaking up with somebody. And then they become famous and then you see their face everywhere and it just reminds you all the shit that they used to do, and then it's just that journey of trying to get in touch with that person. So you're like, hey, I really feel like we need to talk because if I'm gonna keep seeing your face around here, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But that's like an episode of a show. The whole show would be that. No, no, no, that sounds like a short.
Speaker 3: Also, like I feel like it would be funny if you finally get to the person and you're like trying to get into the hotel room or whatever, or trying to get into their the VIP area or whatever, and then you finally see that bouncers like no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no no no no.
Speaker 3: Poor people pass this point like they did get I was thinking the same did Kevin Hart at the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean honestly, if anybody I had sex with became famous, you would find them. I mean, I have a situation where the nigga was on the brink and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: I was like, you got a Netflix. God, damn it.
Speaker 1: Like the nigga was on the brink. He was on the brink of blowing up. And I was like this guy in the Jordan's the God. Really he was at the cellar and they're like, oh, he's about to blow up. I was like this guy, he looked like you take out the trash. He looked like he's he's the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: And they were like, ah, man, you don't know, maybe this is just an off day. It was like off day, But when one day is this on day a leapyar thing every four years, he got an old day. I was like, is that a fat farm puffer you got of? My?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Remember the fat farm sneakers that everybody was up estimate? No, I never remember that. You don't remember them?
Speaker 3: They were like they looked like the Stan Smiths, but they were like they had the.
Speaker 2: P on the side. Nope, never remembered it.
Speaker 1: I only saw them in the magazine and said, an'tbody wearing these shits except Russell with his rough cord. Ain't nobody wearing this shit except that nigga who made them.
Speaker 3: Well, Russell Simmons was one of these me too niggas, and I thought it was like John Travolta. Remember they said that he like he like harassed a male dude that was giving a massage.
Speaker 2: That's what was gonna be the Russell Simmons story too. But apparently it's women that he was arresting. Well, this is off the record, but on the record because it's on the podcast. But you know, I used to serve Russ Yes several times and he would come in with women that were fairly younger than him.
Speaker 3: Of course it's a cool fifty eight. I thought he was a million, and the women are like they'd be like twenty gorgeous tall models that in this situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if I'm gonna have anybody on my side, but these girls knew what the fuck was up. They knew they hanging out with this dude that could be the great Uncle yep. And he's obviously taken a ride there. He's famous. They're going places, they trying to make a name for themselves.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a give and take. It's one of those situtions where there's no way that this this young girl doesn't know what's up. He's all as fuck. Do you think you want to be your friend? He wants to be You think this yoga, this yoga retreat, ass fat farm having dude is trying to be your friend, you are crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I'm gonna be friend with somebody who's that old trust and believe they're paying for everything and I might could give.
Speaker 2: Up some ass, That's what was the situation. I mean, that's what it is. It is. We all got bulls, we got dreams, we got goals. I don't want to pay my rent. And Russell Simmons is you know here. I only got to see him and his wrinkley Seatles dick once a week.
Speaker 1: No thank you, and you know he ain't no ass, no thanks. I don't he got that sunken severe white man.
Speaker 2: But I mean at the time if I was drinking maybe, but sober looking at that, No, I have no patience.
Speaker 3: Once a week, I can't Once every other week you have to bang wrestles.
Speaker 2: Oh I can. I can't do it. I literally just don't have the tolerance he probably has like a squishy penis.
Speaker 1: I can't even think about actual any penis going in my mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about that either any Why are you going there?
Speaker 1: But you said Russell Simmons, and I was like, I can't think of anybody even if.
Speaker 2: And you immediately go to penis in your mouth? Wow, you have you have?
Speaker 1: I mean you think he's not asking these girls to go down on him?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: Do you not think that I have? Like Russell Simmons, I have herbies. I don't want you to get it on your penis from my mouth is that. I don't think any You think you don't have it.
Speaker 2: You don't think he don't have it.
Speaker 1: If Usher Raymond has it, he has it. If Usher Raymond has it, everybody has it.
Speaker 2: There's no West. True.
Speaker 1: Everybody in Hollywood does date everybody. Yeah, like, come on, dude, if not wearing, no, let's go back. If Usher has it, then Chili got it. If Chili got it, then who did Chili date? She's dated everybody.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna play this game?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's play six degrees of herbies. We're gonna play this one degree of her herparation.
Speaker 2: I feel like t Bo's probably kissed Chili on the mouth before, so.
Speaker 3: She got that means warrant, let me give you something to think about. That's left eye. But was saying that, give you something. She kissed Chili, you get your head and well, but then the TLC sung, dude, god jayon out of fuzzs, he some herpies.
Speaker 2: You're I need a quit dot nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean honestly, you So you're telling me t Ba's and Chill you never kissed before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've never kissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that these are girls who are famous. So if we were famous, I still wouldn't gives you.
Speaker 2: Were you famous? So you drink? I don't drink. So if I was wasted, I might have felt I might have fell and gainst you. I was looking for a lump in your breast. I'm sorry doing the breast exam. Girl. We ain't never did no Molly together, Like there could have.
Speaker 1: Been a situation I did Molly with you and he was sober. Yeah, and I was basically a babysitting. I was trying to make sure niggas don't.
Speaker 2: Touch, don't judge, don't judger. Back up. Basically, I was a security guard. You were in my boundary. You were my Kevin Costner. That's what I was doing. So yeah, but okay, so I forgot it. Choc I mean Chili stated so many people.
Speaker 1: Who is on that show? She was on that show where it was like, fine Chili, A man did Chili and the game kiss. The game definitely got it.
Speaker 2: Games got something.
Speaker 1: Oh man, he's so fine, Like really, yes, you think the game is fine? Listeners, you don't think the game is fine? Please google the game. His name is the game. I thought for years his name was just game, and they're like, no, it's the game. I'm like, like the Weekend but spelled incorrectly. Please look up the game. The game looked like he has sex. He has sex, but he like dips his penis and hennessy like that's what the game looks like.
Speaker 2: No, he's definitely pouring Hennessy on you. Yes, four he fucks you? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, that's okay. He's got pretty eyes too. Please those are true blends. No they're not.
Speaker 1: He got those those contacts at the mall in Jamaica on Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Av He definitely beaten you if you say something crazy to him.
Speaker 3: The game is choking you while you have said but when you pass out.
Speaker 2: Then he comes. It's not it's not for you, that's it's for him. Yeah, he's definitely.
Speaker 1: Also, wasn't he a porn star or like a stripper? The game looks dirty.
Speaker 3: It's I don't like too many tattoos like that, Like it makes your skin look dinger ry.
Speaker 2: So you face tattooed like that, Marie.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me you ain't never hooked up with a dude that possibly looked a little dirty. O.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm saying, yes, I get it.
Speaker 3: No, they never looked dirty though, they never look dirty.
Speaker 2: I like things that smell nice. Yeah, I'm sure he smells good.
Speaker 3: Come on, sis, you tell him out here for the face tattoo. Also, but I do need to get a hood nigga on the roster for twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: No, that beard looks itchy. His beard looks like it has like mites. Yo, You're too fucking difficult, dude. I don't like the way you.
Speaker 1: Find in twenty eighteen. That is that looks clean? Let's know that you're gonna have on the checklist.
Speaker 2: You're like, is this teeve? How he smell? What he wears?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Dude? I can't money? Does he have money? It's like, come on, bitch, like live it up. You can't be a hole with all these standards. Yes, I can. You gotta let the game bust one. You know what I mean. Hey, hey, it's the game. Listening to the to the podcast right now in my friend. No, don't bust in nothing in me. I'm busy. I just got my website up. The game. You can't. Can we look up his real name? What is the game's real name?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's like Darius Gerard jac On Jason ja Oh my god, j j A y c e away.
Speaker 2: I feel like in twenty eighteen, you can fuck a jayce On? Why you in la a J.
Speaker 1: Well, the game is California, okay, So when you go to LA and you, I don't know, be a hoe whatever. Are you gonna wait to the end of the trip to tell me or are you gonna tell me why you're there?
Speaker 2: I was planning on waiting until the end of the trip to tell you.
Speaker 3: You think I should tell you while it's happening. I mean, so you can report back.
Speaker 1: If you want to maintain a healthy friendship with a long distance friendship, I feel like we got to talk at.
Speaker 3: Least once a week. You gotta FaceTime or something. Okay, I'll FaceTime you from the bed. Okay, so you after you didn't hooked up with Nigga.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: No, can you in a nice corner somewhere with some good lighting. Just update me once a week.
Speaker 2: Once a week. If you let Jayce on bust bust one in that ass, He's not gonna bust one in no. Okay, Well listen, you gotta let it. Come on.
Speaker 3: It's the game dating somebody right now? Because I feel like he dates hood rats down.
Speaker 2: I think he's single. How old is Jayce on thirty seven? Let's see, hold on, he's six four. That's your type. That's your type, that's your type. Wow, he's sick. That's how tall. He's six four, that's totally you. What could be lying?
Speaker 1: He's six to and he's got a he's got a big ass chest, he's got a oh his back, girl, I feel like I've.
Speaker 2: Seen like his dick per and I feel like it's pretty big. It's so big. I don't have insurance though nineteen seventy nine seventy nine is I'm not gonna do to mathsist thirty nine, thirty eight forty. Yes, yes he's older. He's older, but he doesn't look old. Okay, so City, I feel like you've lived your whole phase.
Speaker 3: What are some rules that you have for me to maintain, you know, the whole lifestyle in La Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, you can't call a friend and ask do you think there's no thinking?
Speaker 2: Don't ask.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't gonna I was. Do you think it's safe to get No? No, this is what I'll do. I'll take pictures of the license plate, send them to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, then the next day report back with you know what the stats were? Yes, But I'm saying, like you, you can't think too much about it. You just gotta go with the flow. But make sure you're safe. Just make sure somebody knows where you're going. Okay, So then it can't be you then, because you're gonna be in New York.
Speaker 2: I'm a messag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gotta be somebody now because there's what I'm gonna do. Its three hours and you know my phone be delayed so by the time I get some charge exact one percent. Yeah, I'm missing for three days. You're like just a lot of sacks. Let the let the bit be a home.
Speaker 2: She's let my friend a hole. People will be worried. I'm like, she had j how it up, hol it up, watch it all out, watch it fall out. Yeah. Also also ho in.
Speaker 1: You gotta get your your panty game up because I know how your panties be.
Speaker 2: Sis. I don't be wearing thick ass think panties. Sis. The penny lines and your panty lines be popping. I like her panty line. I hate a thung. God, I love well. I throw some in there, dude, throw some in there.
Speaker 1: You gotta let a amigos REGOs whatever amgos, nigga. I don't want tot your thong like it's a garter. Oh I got a wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta let them do it.
Speaker 1: You gotta get some thongs with some rhinestones and some real TEXI some yeah, get some clear successory thongs. I want you to be dazzled a funk out of your thongue. Somebody listening has a dazzler that we can borrow before Saturday, let me know.
Speaker 2: Okay ah. Another thing about being a hoe.
Speaker 1: Preferably, you know, you gotta get a little loose, so you gotta have like at least two drinks, just two drinks due. But even when you have two, you be sipping on it and then the two be lasting for the whole night, and it's like you're not really drug Sydney.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you're gonna be as a whole girl. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to be present as a whe though yes, you can be present, I feel like I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be. I don't want to be drunk. You don't want to be like Ebony No from Player Players Club. No, I don't want that. Make the money. Don't let the money make you.
Speaker 3: That's the movie of the week in Guess You'll are Wondering Players Club, And that's also the movie for.
Speaker 2: Do your research and watch that.
Speaker 1: If you haven't this podcast, why do you even know us?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You should be present, But I will tell you some of the best nights I can't even remember, man, but it's dick in your nose.
Speaker 1: Nose had a good ass time. The nose had a good ass time. And and you gotta go to fun spots. You gotta go to spots since you wouldn't normally go because that's where the fun is at if you go to a place that you would go.
Speaker 3: But if I'm gonna be in LA, I'm gonna going to places that I wouldn't normally go. Yeah, yeah, So any places where like, I'm not gonna be like, is this a Checkers?
Speaker 1: I recognize Checkers. I'm going like what, No, that's not That's not gonna be my truth on the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Yes, So any any place could be your like ho on beyond Okay, anything that you don't want me to do while I'm in LA, I.
Speaker 1: Prefer I preferably wouldn't want you to be with beige, man, But I feel like you're gonna do it anyway, So.
Speaker 2: It's probably gonna happen at least one time. Yeah, at least once. It's fine. What am I gonna do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I could just not tell you about that? I mean, I just want to have secrets between me and you. Do you want that? You don't have We don't have any secrets between us. No, Ury. I feel like I'm very open.
Speaker 1: I'm more open on this fucking podcast than anybody in the fucking world.
Speaker 2: That's because you're dumb. We love you, Sydney Washington.
Speaker 3: I was at this meeting yesterday with Comedy Central not to brag, and I was talking to them about how, uh we had a drug expert on and everything that she said she had done. You were like, yeah, yeah, yeah, me too. Well when I did mess the first time, and I was like, oh, you told Comedy Central that, dude, But they listen to the podcast. Hey, comedy Central.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well when you go to your meeting next week, make sure you reiterate that. Uh you're you're sober now, oh, very sober. I hope you. I hope you said that. Like my friend whose journey was quite crazy. I talked about you.
Speaker 1: Doing Kettemine more than one time, Marie, and there was a girl there.
Speaker 3: I was in a meeting. It was six people in there. Everybody was like, oh my god. But one person was quiet and she was like, honestly, I did kay once and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: She did it several times. She was like she was like, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: And then this other girl was like, wow, why did you do kettymine?
Speaker 3: Did you think it was something else? It's a judgy as she's like, what did you think it was? She's in a meeting.
Speaker 2: What she looked like the one why would you do kedemy short hair? Like, first of all, we're gonna start up top, why you should do kedem I made a little power point, a little power boy for y'all pointer and just be like, well, why you should have ketemine in your life? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I can't believe you did that. But you just threw me under the whole bus depot. How I'm gonna sell myself in that bus depot? Will you tell yourself how you've been telling yourself?
Speaker 2: Sis?
Speaker 1: Oh god, that was like such well now I'm trying to revamp myself.
Speaker 2: But but I'm just like the image. Yes, So no more talking about your age. You know, I'm talking about drugs that you've done. I haven't told my age in a minute. Yes, yes, I haven't. I had to wean you out for that.
Speaker 1: I've been throwing I've been throwing fifty out there. I said twenty seven to fifty. I said twenty seven dash fifty.
Speaker 2: That's my age. Now, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm trying to revamp it. But I'm also trying to see, like, what's fun about me now? Because I talk about all this stuff that was fun in the past, But what am I doing fun now? I'm in a relationship, I'm gay, and I'm sober. It's I'm like, how do you terrible? I'm like, how do you sell this? How do you make this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: That's another reason why I feel so disconnected with my friends because they know the old me. So I feel like I got to wipe all these motherfuckers out of my life because I'm like, you knew me when I was the one who get the party started. I was the one to be like, no, no, no, no, we going all the way to west Chester to a party. That's that was just west Chester bitch channel one night, one night.
Speaker 2: Can we set the scene real quick?
Speaker 3: For those of y'all who don't know what Westchester is, It's where white people with money move when they they too fancy for the city and they want a yard.
Speaker 1: Yes, Westchester, if you want, if you want a gazebo, west.
Speaker 3: Chester, wrap around porch, Westchester, two car garage, west Chester.
Speaker 1: So we were already at this party, was already four four point thirty.
Speaker 2: It was shutting down. It was shutting down, or it was done.
Speaker 1: It was shutting down, it was it was closing up, and we were trying to figure out somewhere else to do because we had already just dropped some more molly dropped it. When you say dropped, I mean it's been dropped in your mouth, you sweating. Yes, So we already are fucked up. But we're like, well, we're not going home yet because we already did this other just.
Speaker 2: Do a fresh millege drop it, go home.
Speaker 1: And we knew, damn well, the party was almost over. But we live on the edge, you know what I mean. It's like, we'll see where this goes.
Speaker 2: So y'all, y'all, your eyes are all bloodshot, your mouth is like your teeth are grading each other.
Speaker 1: No, girl, I was twenty five at the time, so I was always fresh faced, always moisturized. People would see me at like seven o'clock in the morning, like, did you just get up?
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, bitch, I'm black.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm black, haven't been to I don't sleep.
Speaker 2: I'm up. It's still tomorrow for me. Woke, I stay alive. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: So we're at the party and then somebody get a text from this dude who's goott like lives in this mansion in the Westchester and he got all the drugs and all the drinks.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh, should we go? But where were y'all at the party? That was at four o'clock? We were somewhere in midtown.
Speaker 1: Y'all went from how do you get to Westchester? You took a train? You have took a car.
Speaker 2: This guy got a car for us. Oh that's nice. They got the car.
Speaker 1: They were like, okay, he's going to get a car for us, and we're gonna I had just I had gotten out of work met them at this party and then they were like, oh boom. As soon as I got there, I was like, yo, where drugs at?
Speaker 2: I do the drugs? And then they're like up lights the fuck.
Speaker 3: Like and then the less and the like this is the last one of the night man, dude, you that's the song that I always played at the end of the night. Yeah, that White People's House.
Speaker 2: No No. But they were playing like a house music version of that, so it was like.
Speaker 1: They were playing the the remix with something like that. Anyway, so everybody's like, ah, should we go? I was like, yes, we're all going. So it was like five of us, So y'all secure the car. H The car ride is an hour and a half at four o'clock in the morning. That's how far it is. That means there's no traffic at four am. But it still took an hour and a half. It was so fucked So I'm there.
Speaker 2: So you get there six am.
Speaker 1: I took a nap. I took a nap in the car because I was like, I'm too wired.
Speaker 2: Drugs just hitting your bloodstream.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I still got to close my eyes because I gotta be ready for this other party. So we get there. We see a girl who's kind of like in a robe or whatever. She don't live there. I was like, in a row, Yeah, I knew the girl. I was like, Teresa, what are you doing? Sas like I've been here for I've been here for seven days. I said, what, I came here seven days ago for a party and I haven't left Yetteresa.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what happened is Teresa also got a car ride a car to Westchester, and she was waiting for the car to take her back.
Speaker 2: She said, I said, is is this a halfway house? What's going on here? But it's a mansion. What did the mansion look like?
Speaker 1: In my mind, it looks like the Britney Spears music video where she's with Tache that sleepover mansion. When I say mansion, bitch is very loose man, it was a two point two point one bag.
Speaker 2: It's a three bedroom too bad.
Speaker 3: Mansion's mansioned to me. It's not like an EMPTV crackhouse. It was like when they called it a mansion because it had a mailbox.
Speaker 1: It was like when the Red Man went to newarkm TV Cribs.
Speaker 2: And the screen door was ripped.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, that Redman episode is the one episode of Cribs that I remember more than anything else. Any who, any who, So I'm there in this You're in this cracked in.
Speaker 2: Cracked in with a porch. No, but it's real nice, like the hardware, floors. Everything looked clean, the walls are still. I was on drugs, so everything looked clean and white. But that was just the drugs. So then there's a party room. So there's like a disco ball. They've got lights.
Speaker 3: How big is the party room? Probably be sizes my living room. No, it's a little bit bigger than this, like Elasa's room, my roommates room. It's like this plus your plus your room plus your roommate's room.
Speaker 2: It's big. It's a party with my entire party. Yet it's a real party room. So they got bottles of gray Goose, they got all types of mixers, Andy, all this stuff, and I'm like, okay, we could they turn the music on the guy's houses.
Speaker 1: He's a DJ, so he's gonna be playing music all night. So I was like, don't even have to worry about the music. Then they pull out what I thought was cocaine. Yes, yes, yes, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: It was but you had already done molly, yes, So for me, like, I can't imagine mix molly and weed, yes, but I can imagine mixing molly with cocaine.
Speaker 2: You mix everything, or cocaine with anything, You mix anything, that's free.
Speaker 1: If I had to, if I paid for the molly, I would not mix it with cocaine. But since it was not my drugs, I said, hey, let's mix some drugs up. I'm not what, sis, listen, I don't even want to mix alcohol with drugs.
Speaker 2: You mixing trust with drugs? Drugs A and classic drugs, drugs, alcohol.
Speaker 3: Hard narcotics. Okay, go ahead. But it was free, so I get they kind of are all the same.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: So you thought it was cocaine, you on molly, you had been drinking. You were like, well, let's just add it was meth.
Speaker 2: It was meth, And I was like, oh, now I know why this bitch has been here for seven days. What meth was for poor people? Rich people do math, yes they do, because it's expensive. It's nice.
Speaker 3: But people who ain got no teeth and chopping Walmart do math and trailers.
Speaker 1: No, Sis, It's like it's like over fifty dollars a bag for a little.
Speaker 3: Pretty much as a little bag of cocaine. Cause I don't know, I wasn't. I've never paid for drugs in my life, but I feel like like an of dollars one hundred dollars. So methods half the price of cocaine. Yes, but how much does crack cost?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Don't ask me these stupid crack.
Speaker 1: Every time we get on this on the podcast, it goes back to something about drug related and I look like the drug mule.
Speaker 2: Because you are drug mules. Not I've never heard in my life.
Speaker 1: I just want the listeners to know that I am not this person anymore. I've lived the life, but I am no longer the like. Okay, shout out to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: Right now, I have the story and I still have my teeth, so.
Speaker 1: Please, and these are her original teeth, I mean most of them.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get some TV. I want to go all out. I want to go there.
Speaker 2: I want to have glasses on and I want to have like a little little veil on. I want to make it like wedding.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, my TV teeth, the teeth that I have right now, they have been like white, and I'm a tiny bit I don't want them to be too white.
Speaker 1: I mean, my TV teeth is me getting in visent line because I have a good smile.
Speaker 2: My teeth. My teeth are decent.
Speaker 1: I just have spaces on the side, so literally, and that could have been from the Maley of Myth anyway.
Speaker 2: From the med.
Speaker 1: Y'all said, you got your meth teeth, Your myth teeth are gonna get you on TV though.
Speaker 2: No, my meth story is going to get me on TV intervention. No, they're just gonna be like, wow, you went through all of this.
Speaker 1: Well, I told my I told my roovie story last night and people were literally blown away. They were literally like, there's no way that this story is true. And I said, this is bits and pieces of stories, but yes, this is all of this is mainly true, mainly true.
Speaker 2: Well, I lie when I'm on stage, so have you ever come see me? Just know that I'm lying to you. I mean. Anyway, we ended up staying at this dude's place for a day and a half and then he got it.
Speaker 1: We had to get our friend who had a car to get us. Yes, we were like what We were like, dude, we don't know when we're going back.
Speaker 3: You didn't have nothing to do, You said a day and a half, So y'all get there at seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: You're there. It was, say you're there until Monday, afternoon. Yeah, I am judging you so hard right now.
Speaker 1: I know, and that's that's the thing. I'll be bearing my soul to you. And I know that you be judging me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. I know that that's because I'm a good friend. No, no, this, But how are you going to judge the past? That's the past?
Speaker 3: You know who I am right now. I love that you lived so much. I think it's fantastic because you're pretty. If you were ugly and you'd lived all that stuff, I'd be like, well, obviously, but fantastic friend. And that we sure wouldn't because that's how I met you. Oh, she's hideo. You know, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: My mouth is dry, but I always get worried. I'm like, dude, man, I devoled so much. I don't hold back. And there's still more, there's still.
Speaker 2: After I are you not telling us it?
Speaker 1: Listen, everybody listening to the podcast right now is curious as to what you hold it back.
Speaker 2: You should diveold everything. We're fam There's just there's just more. There's just what more? What more than myth is there that you're not telling us? Are we gonna name this more than meth?
Speaker 1: More than man, I just can't believe that that was my life for several years.
Speaker 2: I did tell Comedy Central that you did these things for several years. Why are you selling all this stuff about me.
Speaker 3: At the meeting because you weren't there. So I was like, well, you kiss, you want to know who sitting is? She did meth for several years and.
Speaker 1: Horse tranquilizer, Marie, she thought it was cat tranquilizer.
Speaker 2: Are you just like that's a big ass cat? Are you trying to get me? Not?
Speaker 3: On Comedy Central, cis Honestly when you go just they thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because white people think that shit is funny. You know. Every time I tell a black person my story, they're like, day, like I'm a pray for you.
Speaker 1: They're like, honestly, well, they think that I'm a survivor too, because they're like, Wow, you went through all of that and you still look like that and you're still in good spirits.
Speaker 2: I'm like the good spirits, I'm actually quite.
Speaker 1: Depressed, but you But I won't let my exes know that.
Speaker 2: No, obviously not. They don't know. But I've been through a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when I go home, I'm like I can't believe I've been through that.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Whenever I pulled, I just blast Mary J. Blige in my apartment sometimes you mean.
Speaker 2: In Adrian's apartment? You really?
Speaker 1: I mean did you tell the did you tell Comedy Central that she lives in an apartment that's not hers?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't tell that.
Speaker 1: That's something you could have felt like it was not my place, God, it was my place.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything like that. You told me in confidence.
Speaker 3: I said, like stuff that like has been shared on the podcast with you know, a couple thousand of our closest friends. Yeah, you know, I plugged your one woman show that's coming up in March. What's the date, eighteenth? March eighteenth? And where at the dupelea at the Dupe I plugged the show and they're like, oh yeah, yeah, try to.
Speaker 2: Come to that.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, as where I am right now, I'm kind of like, damn, should I have said all this shit? Like I had no manager, I had know nothing when I was telling all these stories before.
Speaker 3: And what does your manager think? He thinks it's hilarious. So he's a white man, so yeah, it's hilarious. That's all I was like, damn, do I need Toby Black? No, because you're you're doing like a I'm Black And I'd laugh at you all the time, at oh at atu all the time, fool foolish laugh. But you're like, you're like the young You're like baby Tiffany hat Is. Her story is crazy too, and she I mean took her a long time to get to where she's now, but her story is insane. She was like homeless for a while, living out of her car, Her mom was abusive, the dad tried to kill them.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's like a sad story that she turned to humor. I don't necessarily have a sad story. It was kind of like, how did you get to point A? Doing math that you think was cocaine is pretty sad to me. Really doing kennamine that you thought it was a cat tranqualizer is pretty sad to me. Really, City, it's not not sad, it's not happy. These are not happy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm like, this is people living their life. Man, you got your life, you got one knows to live. When you were let me let me ask you this question before we wrap this up. When you were doing all these drugs and going to Westchester. How many other black people were in the room.
Speaker 3: There were absolutely, no, absolutely, And I knew that that was a rhetorical question.
Speaker 2: Sis. I knew it was just you and Basion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, I just want to tell my white friends that this has nothing to do with you. This was all me because I had so many different groups of friends. Remember that, I don't believe that you had black group of friends. I did not have a group of black friends. But I'm telling you that this is different groups of wife. The people that I was doing met with were not the friends.
Speaker 2: That I was at Rose Bar, not the people at Refrabs, not the people that you know now, these are other part I met your old roommate and I was like, it makes sense. Shout out to city.
Speaker 3: We were at a party last summer and Sydney was like, does anybody have an extra tooth.
Speaker 2: For this man? He needs an extra tooth. I was like, oh, my godsmissing the tooth.
Speaker 1: But he's actually a very sweetheart and I love him dearly and I'm so glad that we went through the things that we did. But yeah, you know, I was not it was different groups of friends because I had a friend coming to me, and they're like, Sidney, the way you portray some of your friends, it's like, which friends are you talking? I feel like you need to point out the friends. I thought it was your rosebud refrab friends. I thought it was Rose bar Refrash.
Speaker 2: Oh. And remember I told you there was a whole time when I just went out by myself.
Speaker 1: I didn't even go with them because I knew that they're like, bitch, were not down for this, you crazy? Honestly think about it now, those friends are all too pretty to do meth. Absolutely not. They would never even if I said it. They even like molly and stuff.
Speaker 2: They don't do that really, but I feel like they do cocaine. They do that nose.
Speaker 1: Candy because that's like, you know, that's like a penthouse party drug. Yeah, but you know they're all having babies, going Thailand. They're doing stuff now that it was a phase, you know, And.
Speaker 2: It was an ear phase. Yes, everybody. Everybody has moved past that. And now I'm trying to pick up the pieces. And I'm like, all I got is this fucking story. What am I doing? Now?
Speaker 3: It's a show, it's a TV show, it's a movie. Maybe maybe it's not a TV show. Maybe it's a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta write it, you gotta, you gotta write Yeah. But I just feel like there's enough stories of black people and women doing drugs, being in a hole. Like you gotta have uplifting stories.
Speaker 2: Well at the end, you you turn it into like a Tyler Perry.
Speaker 3: At the end, Shamar Moore has a lace front braidwig on bit and he takes you to church or something. Vanessa Williams bakes a pie. I don't know, Sis, Come on, you gotta think about this.
Speaker 1: I gotta think about it because it is my life. And I'm like, man the way I At the end of.
Speaker 3: The movie, Loretta Devine is there and she she says, oh, she's not watching me across the street and she looks, and you're watching.
Speaker 2: I want Regina. I want Regina King or Hall of one of them reginas in to play what you she too buffed Tola.
Speaker 1: Have you seen her arms? You got them them gumby arms. Her arms are super buff.
Speaker 2: I do have gumby arms. I was looking at her some pictures. I was like, but you gotta go to the gym work my arms out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let's talk about these pictures that we took at the last show. That wig was a shiny ass, terrible mess.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't go to LA because I don't have muscles yet. And when I get my muscles together, I'll go there. I have muscles, but they're like paper mache. I haven't been in the gym since December. You still look great.
Speaker 1: I mean that that wig you came to the show that wig was I was really surprised at you jeek m that we was bad.
Speaker 2: It was not a Black History Mother wig at all. It was definitely a January That was a January wig. That was definitely a January wig. That week was trash.
Speaker 1: But you see, I'm working on other wigs now, my my ethnic pieces. Now that's our audition WI my authentic black girl hair.
Speaker 2: It looks cute. I like it. You know that. You know what wig that is. I warned that last year. But you know, I'm just doing reason until I do my hair before I go to California. So that's what's what's happening. So so the lesson that we learned is I should not get in a card to party for an hour and a half when I'm in La because I might do meth. I feel like I'm a bad friend. I feel like I need to work on being better friends. Why what you mean?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like I, how are you a bad You're I feel like you're the best friend that most.
Speaker 2: People could ever want. Really, you're a good friend.
Speaker 1: You'd be remembering things, you'd be remed backs when they look d You ask questions, and you seem like you care.
Speaker 3: You check it out. Others you'd be like, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. You buy gifts.
Speaker 1: You'd be buying flowers for people birthday parties, people that I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, why are you buying? Really, we don't even really like her? And you'd like, I gotta get flowers for her birthday show? And I'm like, wow, wait, who did I get flowers?
Speaker 3: I don't know, But when I met you, every time you were doing somebody's birthday show, you were stopping at some corner Bow Diaggade store to.
Speaker 2: Get some flowers. That's when I have money. It broke me. Has come all the way out, like I'm not as thoughtful. You see what kind of gloves I got your ass? Oh my god, that was the real me. That was a bad friend.
Speaker 1: That was a one time I was a bad friend, Marie, right, But I'm saying I told I just said that you're the best friend that most people could ask for, but that when you got me those Christmas gloves, that was you being a bad friend, a poor friend.
Speaker 2: It was more so poor friend. A poor friend is a bad friend. I want a rich friend. I think we should end on that note. Hook is d a f u kk. I thought it was a bit of q oh, I said, d a f u q hook. This is fun.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm gonna miss these long ast uh these long ast recorded chats with you. Really, I mean, we had a way to record a phone conversation. Let's see, we could plug into the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we can.
Speaker 1: I mean, the the whole situation is that we don't have equipment. So that's why I want you all to slide on over to Patreon become a member, because you know, the money that you put towards Patreon, we put towards.
Speaker 3: The podcast, honestly, and we just got our first little Patreon check.
Speaker 2: I was like, it was just in time.
Speaker 3: I almost didn't send you your half because I was like, I mean, I set up the account. Wow, Marie, but I sent you, I told you what the total was that I divided it in half.
Speaker 1: And I sent it to very honest. I appreciate you said that, like you're not that honest. I'm always honest, Okay. I always feel like I try to give more more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, Sydney, what time? When's the next show in February? Ah, on the twenty eighth. It's the last day. We got Roy Wood Junior.
Speaker 2: He's going to do it the Daily Show.
Speaker 1: And Amina, She's like, am I taking Marie's spot? I said, no, you're getting a spot.
Speaker 2: Wow. People are like real hot. And then I'm trying to find two more people to do to that I saw last night. Oh you want black people?
Speaker 1: You don't want Okay, it's a black History Monk show because it is the last day of the year, of the month month, and I should not be rude in.
Speaker 3: Book White people. Yeah, white people, even though I love them, I like white people. I'm not going to say love. That's a strong word. Okay, So go on to Patreon check that out. Sydney's show. Her one woman show is going to be March eighteenth. Yeah, that's a Saturday or Sunday. That's a Sunday Sunday, March eighteenth at the Duplex. You hit her up for the tickets, yes, And then you gotta go on Marie Foston dot com because the website is really cute and I.
Speaker 2: Want you guys to join my mailing list. Share it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be great and all my dates. If you're based in LA, or you're close enough to LA that you want to be weird and drive to a show, you could do that. But just know that if you're creepy, you will be banned for life.
Speaker 2: For life, alright, Love you guys, Bye bye