Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio man.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, George, Nori with you. Doctor Alisha Doss with us, a globally recognized authority in angelology, a specialty of her three decade career as a spiritual, intuitive, and seminar leader. Known for her rare ability to speak the angelic language. Doctor DOS's mastery in the areas of psychology, spirituality, healing, ora work, consciousness clearing makes her a trusted guide. She's got a popular radio podcast called Live Your Love featuring influential thought leaders as well. Her website is her name linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com. Alicia, Welcome George, such.
Speaker 3: A delight to be here. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: We've heard so many great things about your work. How did you get involved in angel studies?
Speaker 3: Well, it's more that it got involved with mehroud. They rather did when I was really young. I remember first connecting to our che angels, these beautiful monolithic beings, when I was around three or four, and it's really been a lifelong love affair that has very much evolved as I added other tools to my toolkits to help other people and started really developing my craft.
Speaker 2: How's we get started here? Tell us what you believe in angel to be first of all, well, to.
Speaker 3: My awareness, an angel is an extension of God. They are our higher power spirit by whatever name you call divine love. They are really God's hands, eyes and ears, bridges, living bridges to the divine, to divine intention, carrying out God's will into this level. They are really the magic and the mysticism of life that we can access in a very tangible way.
Speaker 2: George, it is important to connect to the angels in these very strange times, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, and I loved I was listening to your talk with Robert. He's such a voice of calm, and it really is so incredibly important to connect to that which unifies us. Angels are really one of those rare beliefs that most of us agree upon, even more than we agree upon God or religions or politics, etc. There was an incredible poll by the Associated Press and the NARC at the University of Chicago, very scholarly poll, very objective in the US. They pulled people of all demographics, and sixty nine percent of US citizens believe in angels. Now that transcends politics, oh my goodness, gender economics, freed. Really, it's just about the only thing we can all agree on. So in these divisive times, couldn't we all use something that unites us, that unifies us. That even atheists and agnostics who don't agree there's a God or not a god, even they believe in angels. So I don't know if they have great street cred or branding, but they are very accessible to us.
Speaker 2: And angels can come to you in a different forms too, can't they.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, I think that they come to us George in the way that we can best receive them. So, by whatever way you know spirit, whether you see it or hear it or sense it, angels come on those lines.
Speaker 2: No doubt about that. And the angelic realm is magical, to be sure. The question is how do you tap into it?
Speaker 3: Well, really it's a matter of opening yourself to receive they. If you knew the extent of angelic help and love for you, it would blow your mind, it would all of us. So really it's an opening ourselves to receive, asking them to come in in a way we can best perceive and receive, and being aware that a lot of times you're probably experiencing angels, but you're not giving yourself the benefit of a doubt. We tend to think if we don't see, you know, hot men and dresses, or if fat babies with sashes, we're not seeing angels. And most of the time they're really quite formless and subtle, So it's honing our spiritual senses.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the movie It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Stewart, Absolutely one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: A great angel movie.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a perfect angel movie? Truly?
Speaker 2: I had a story once I had during open lines years ago. A truck driver call me and he said, George, I got to tell you this story. There was a night I was driving on a windy road up a mountain side, very windy, and I was exhausted, but I had to push myself to get through. But he said, I doze off, and as I did, I felt like I was going right over the edge of the cliff with the truck. He said. I woke up at that very moment. Another hand reached onto my steering wheel because I was asleep practically, and moved the truck back onto the road and saved me from going over the cliff. He said. The problem is I was the only one in the cab. Yeah, I'm convinced that was an angel that stepped in and saved this guy.
Speaker 3: I share your opinion.
Speaker 2: What kind of what kind of stories have you come across like that?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, so many, Georgia. It would it would stun you.
Speaker 2: Well, not you, not you.
Speaker 3: And I've heard some of your angel stories, very very beautiful. The one where you literally saved your whole family. Oh my god, Yeah, that's such beautiful stories. I would love to see that picture someday. I think we all would. So my story. I had lots of stories with angels. But you know, I had already been an angel practitioner, had a doctrine in counseling, but I was not fully sharing my work because it is different than what's normal, what's typically out there with angels. And I was diagnosed with aggressive uterine cancer in twenty sixteen, and I said, I knew why I had created it. I wasn't fully being utilized by the archangelic by and I said to my oncologist, Okay, but I just need a few weeks to hear this. You can imagine how well that went over. Yeah, not very and you know, but the angels intervened and he lost my pathology's lives. So this gave me, actually a few months, and I went to the doctor of the Dalai Lama, one of the doctors of a Dalai Lama, who is a traditional Chinese medical doctor, and he'd been my client for many years. He knew my work. He laid me down on a bamboo mat and he said, what would it take for you to fully fulfill your spiritual calling of bridging the human and the angelic realms? And I allowed the angels to answer, and I said, I would need to write books, to teach, to fully share the extent of my work and not hold back, to be fully utilized. And his face dissolved in light, and he said, and will you Something spoke out from within me and I said yes. And when I did, as far as my body rose and fell off the mat in incredible kreas. I was in ecstasy and agony of terms. And I at that moment knew that I would come to believe the cancer would leave my body through the archangels, that the cancer was not was really just a harbinger of a spiritual awakening, an angelic awakening to an ever greater level. And when I had the second biopsy, when they humorously finally found my slides after seven weeks. This is a world famous hospital, but that lost them there. The cancer had reduced from night covering ninety five percent of the organ to microscopic less than five percent.
Speaker 2: That's dramatic. What stage was it in the beginning, it was, well.
Speaker 3: There's a few different opinions. It was a stage. It was between A one and A three. The grade of what there was also varying opinions, but it was so somewhere around stage three. I won't get real technical with all the you know what stage it was, but it was somewhere between A one and three, depending on who you asked. But they wanted to immediately do surgery to take it all out, because even biopsy and uterine cancer can oh sure.
Speaker 2: Probably what a full hysterectomy.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, So they did not do that. They did a partial his stretch because I already had my kids and I knew I needed surgery for spiritual reasons, and so I did the much much more minor surgery. And when they had the organ, there in front of them. That was the definitive biopsy. There was no cancer, George, no allopathic intervention, no chemo, nothing but angelic interventions. Now, can I just tell you that I can't even cure a head could sometimes so I am not special. This was to demonstrate the efficacy of the archangelic work and will me to bear witness to it.
Speaker 2: Do we all have guardian angels following us?
Speaker 3: That's certainly what I see that we all have at least one is not a few, depending on what we're doing. We all have a guardian angel, but it doesn't mean we're all aware of it. We have to be open and receptive. They're always with us, helping us, but they can help us a lot more if we connect with them.
Speaker 2: What is the difference at Leisha between an archangel and a guardian.
Speaker 3: Angel over in the store? Is such a big difference. So guardian angel is an angel. An arch angel is much more highly evolved a guardian angels in a collective, they don't have individual souls. An archangel has evolved to have an individual soul, and they help us more spiritually. They can be in charge of an entire universe. They serve us personally, but they can also relate and serve us globally.
Speaker 2: Do they do when you summon them up? Do they always show up?
Speaker 3: They always show up, And my experience, without fail, in fact, they're there even if we don't summon them up. If you could see that, you know, clairvoyantly, you can see a halo around our planet and we think that's light, but it's actually trillions of angels joined together, chanting peace into our planet.
Speaker 2: Now you have clients who come to you with angelic stories.
Speaker 3: No doubt, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Share one of those for us.
Speaker 3: Well, one of my clients quite a dramatic story. So she was fifteen. She was brought to me by her parents, which were who are actually very high up in the entertainment industry. She'd had five suicide attempts, each bloodier than the last. And I sat with her, and, you know, just to be honest, George, I'm going, okay, great, I'm going to speak angel in front of mister Logul and yet you know, God is my boss. So I really went in deep with the work with her, and she really got it. And Archangel Michael came through me and said, you can never hurt yourself again, George. She never did. That was the she was cutting herself, She was doing all kinds of things. She never hurt herself again. She's now thriving, she's graduated from college, and she's now serving others.
Speaker 2: Does she keep in touch with you?
Speaker 3: She still works with me every two weeks without fail.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Who is responsible for the angels? God?
Speaker 3: God? Spirit? You know? But they have several I's not only they don't think of it as hierarchies, but there are angels in charge, great archangels, and then but of course God. They are always allegiant to God.
Speaker 2: The angelic language? Is there anything special you used to summon them up?
Speaker 3: Well, it was a language I started hearing in my very early twenties when I really was at the genesis of my massive spiritual awakening, where it was I could be full blown with it, I could share about it because you know, it didn't go over very big in rural Indiana. And so when I moved to California and I started really connecting with the angels and doing workshops, and I started I recalled my angelic name to a very specific process, and that opened me up hearing another language, the most exquisite language George. That just put me into ecstasy. At first, I thought I was crazy, And while we can't entirely rule that out, I'm kidding, I'm not, but you know, you hear these and I didn't have anybody to tell me what it was, but I knew that it was very positive. And then at one point I shared it with my spiritual teacher and he confirmed that it was the angelic language. And I have been developing that now over decades in a way that I can really utilize it to serve people to read higher records and really to bring us into more of a one accord.
Speaker 2: Why does it seem, though, Alicia, that some people get angelic intervention and others simply don't.
Speaker 3: I think it very much has to do with receptivity, level of surrender. Perhaps they don't want to listen to their angels because you are going to need to surrender to a higher power, to a higher will if you're going to work with angels, because they are the purveyors of God's will, they carry out God's will. I think we all absolutely have angelic or divine intervention. It's suggest how open are we to really receiving it?
Speaker 2: How positive you have to be in believing in angel in order to get help from one.
Speaker 3: Gosh, you'd think it has to be really positive. You really don't have to be positive at all. Sometimes people get that divine intervention simply because it's God's will. It's not their time to leave the planet. There's something more that they're to be doing. So they will be plucked out from in front of the oncoming track because that's God's will, even if they are not positive at all. And then you see others who are quite positive, and yet it was their time or it was their highest good to be tested on another level. It's all about being in concert with the celestial well.
Speaker 2: Doctor Elisha Doss, we are talking about guardian angels and angels in general. We're going to take your calls with our next hour here on coast to coast. There are keys to connect with angels. How do you find those keys?
Speaker 3: The first key is to call upon them and ask them to come in in a way you can receive them. They know how you perceive spirit, so we really perceive angels with that subtle spiritual sensing. So it's really saying, hey, come in in a way I can perceive you, and then rock back on your heels and listen to how they may answer, which may be through signs, through dreams, through direct guidance. And then one very specific key, George, is to ask a question, then to hang out in the divine unknowing in the silence, and then speak that message from your own voice out loud. You would be shocked at how quickly people can come into higher communion, higher guidance just doing that, just believing in their own attunement.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more