Speaker 1: Welcome in Frindos de leading off on Fantasy Pros. I am your host, Chris Welsh, of course, who is not on the right microphone, which I'm gonna fix in just one second, as I see mister Chris Claig is in the house. Chris, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 2: Oh, not too much?
Speaker 3: And I see I've got a I'm being Kelly Kirby today the Wonkee Penguins.
Speaker 2: So it's all good.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to be here and I'm looking forward to chatting it up man. Big weekend slate coming up, final full week of the season approaches and I'm sad. Hey, I'm Chris Claig, Jay Rod last week, so it's all good, having fun.
Speaker 1: We fixed the clean audio. There we run cam action. Kelly, you looked a little different. It looked a little different. It's the Chris and Chris Show. What is up everybody? Hopefully everybody's doing good on a Friday, And this isn't like official office. But Chris, I think this is the last. This is your last Friday show because or on this well, there's a rumor on the streets that there might be this bald guy that might be appearing next week I've got a confirm it. Of course, there's a rumor on the streets that this bald dude might be coming on, but no guarantees. But we'll knock it out because we've actually got a great topic. We've got a bunch of things to talk about. There's one great topic I'm very excited to get into when we get into the stats, because it's kind of close to home at least to one of your partners that we can talk about. But let's get into the stuff. As Aaron Judge is going from Maris and no one was really happy yesterday as Judge went over to with three walks, three walks and extra innings against the Red Sox and the fans not super happy when Waka had walked him in his first two at bats. Red Sox having absolutely no part, no part of being the ones that have the home run tie or giving it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not surprising. I mean you almost just like, you know, want to just give these guys the like these home run records like poo Hooles and Judge like, I just want to groom some fastballs and see what they can do. You know, I know that's not like especially in a rivalry, You're not gonna do that, but still it's a Judge almost did it. He hit that one to the warning tracks, almost hit sixty one. But I think he's gonna obviously get the record. I mean, there's still plenty of times, so he'll uh, he'll definitely break that al record for.
Speaker 1: That call was one of the best of the season, by the way, like Aaron Judge, it's go, It's go, It's caught. I mean, like the defeat that was taken out. They thought this thing was hit to the moon and it was just hit to the warning track as all that it was. It was a magnificent call. It really is the excitement of that type of stuff when it fails. It's just the masochist in me gets me kind of going and excited. But it's gonna easy break it. But you know, I was listening to there's like multiple takes on it. I guess I was listening to something on Jake Arietta was talking about the pool whole stuff, and I feel like the pool whole stuff is the same as the Judge stuff, where at this point what Arieta was saying with poolholes is like listen, at this point, you know you've earned it. I'm gonna groove you. You know, fastballs and if you can hit it, you can hit it. I'm not gonna give this to you or anything. But like the idea that even with the judge stuff, that any players, whether it's the Red Sox or not, are just not going to even go at him. It's just it's disappointing. I mean, the pool stuff is different. I suppose this is like a you know, a hat tip to one of the great players to hit a record like that. No one needs a judge to do this. But bottom line is just it ain't happening against the Red Sox if they have anything to do with it.
Speaker 2: Nope, they don't want it. They don't want that happened in a rivalry game, for sure.
Speaker 1: Following an altercation with teammate Yandy Diaz earlier in the week which had him miss a couple of games, Randy Rose Raina went three for four with two RBI and also stole a base on Thursday as the Rays law victor won on the Blue Jays. What was the altercation? I think I missed this on the note. Did you see what the altercation was? Wonky?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I did not see that, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yandy altercation. I'm curious about this. Were they were they fighting? I mean, that's what I would altercation. I don't see anything about all right, So multiple sources confirm that there was a physical altercation between Yandi and a Rose Arena in the parking lot on Monday. The two had to be separated after a disagreement, and neither played on Tuesday. So little parking lot action. That's never good. But Randy Rose Arena got back into it, been very good. Alec Stump of dk Pittsburgh Sports reports that the Pirates are calling up prospect Jinhuin Bay from from TRIPAA Indianapolis. And we saw him in the Arizona Fall League last year. Massive massive contact hitter who he's kind of got that that classic like almost we're gonna try to say, like the inchy row with the legs kind of together and comeback stance. It's not a power swing that there's some power. He's massively massively fast and he actually I've got that anyone cares, But I've got this video on my timeline that you guys might care about. It is funny and it's Bay in the AFL hitting a ball. Crazy. I don't know what the ev was, but crazy heart. At the picture, Pitcher comes around, does a backwards catch on the glove and then Bay as he's walking away does the like sniper thing, like that was a sniper catch. It's just a great video from the AFL. But talk to me about your thoughts on on Bay with Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: I really liked what I saw from him last year in the AFL, and it kind of backed up what we saw him doing double A last year.
Speaker 2: And you know, really talented prospects.
Speaker 3: You mentioned from a hit standpoint, like the field of hit is incredible, really high contact skills. He sprayed a lot of line drives, you know, kind of all over the field in the AFL, and his line drive rate is up this year in Triple A, which is encouraging.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to hit for a high average.
Speaker 3: He might get ten home runs over a full season from him. But the average and the speed is a real game changer. Where he he's already stole in thirty bases is here in Triple A, and he's certainly capable of doing that in the Major. So if he's playing consistently down the stretch and he needs some steals, bagging average, like I'd pick him up, see where it goes. I mean, who's blocking him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, you know, unless they ever want to start doing the crew stuff into the outfield, it'd be interesting to watch. But I mean, they've got Castillo, who they'd liked to play around with, and they got some guys in the future, but they're gonna give a shot. I am surprised that they kind of gave up the Pirates did on Lyova Paguero, and they just want to maybe just give They also might be auditioning Bear or something like that, but again, he's just kind of caught that. Like leg comes into the body, full body comes forward, makes tons of contact on the season, tweety nine batting average, eight homers, thirty stolen bases, one hundred and twenty one hits on the year. He's just not a big big like this is a big homer guy. Twenty three doubles not too bad for him, six triples, eight homers, over one hundred and twenty one hits. You know, that is his game. It's singles, getting on base and hopefully stealing some bases. He'd be a top of the lineup type of guy. So he might be a dart throw if he's gonna get these last couple of games for a few stolen bases and some batting average, But I wouldn't be playing him for the other three categories. That's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Zach Gallen delivered an unbelievable performance in of course, a tough luck loss against the Dodgers. He had thirteen strikeouts over eight innings of one run baseball and actually over in this league. Bagrain and I are doing a very early mock draft for doing a slow twenty twenty three mock draft that we're going to be breaking down next week on the end of Fantasy Baseball podcast. And in the fourth round, I gave serious consideration to Gallen. I had not taken a picture yet. I ended up going with little Spencer Strider for the strikeouts, but I feel like those two are kind of in the same general range. But Manda's Gallon game after game moved himself up as far as the territory of sp He's going to be next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, And I think he was having a pretty quiet dominant season up until about the last month and then everyone kind of started taking notice. And then he's been even better down the stretch, and he's lowered that era to two four six, zero point eight to nine whip just ridiculous stuff. And the K minus BBB and over twenty percent just really really good. And it's I think he's gonna be a top fifty pick next year pretty consensuously. So interesting comparison with Stryder, you'll probably get more k's with Strider. Gallon has a little bit higher floor, a little bit of safer bet. But since who he's this is who he's been outside of last year. I mean, you know in twenty nineteen, who he was, in twenty twenty, shorten seasons who he was, But last year is kind of an anomaly, it seems. And I think Gallon's a borderline ace moving forward. Yeah, And I'm actually trying to take a look real quick. This is bad business here, man, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Take a look at where and if he went, so in that fourth round, I still, oh, man, is he gonna make it? I hope no one I know? There he went? He went in the fourth round. It's a fifteen team draft. He would the thirteenth pick in the fourth round, so a little bit after top fifty probably a good value Peralta, Bieber, Freed, and Radon and Streider all went ahead of him. Is there anybody you don't think next year should go ahead of him? Because I don't think Paralta, I don't think. I'm not sure I would go per Alta, Bieber or Freed over Gallon at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely not Paralta in my opinion, and I love Freed, But I just think Gallen's kind of proved his work to be ahead up.
Speaker 2: I think it's semi closed. I think it's fair.
Speaker 3: Bieber has just been a bizarre case this year where you know, everything's kind of down a bit, but the results have still been good.
Speaker 2: So I don't fully know what.
Speaker 3: To make of Bieber for next season or who he'll be. But yeah, I think Gallon's the safer bet over all three of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, and you know, my logic on the Strider stuff is just elite strikeouts, probably a better team context in general. But I think Era and maybe Whip could be a little bit more dicey going into next year versus Gallon, even though you know the Diamondbacks have been kind of at the Diamondbacks are putting together. They're putting together a competitive roster and they're going to have it next year with Kesic McCarthy and var Show and Carol and really Christian Walker. Christian Walker has had a very quiet, insanely productive season. Once he improved the batting average on the second half. I think he's up into the two thirties or whatnot. And if you get him into the you know, forty range, if you're getting close to forty homers, I mean, what more could you ask for? That's more valuable than Kyle Schwarber's two nine or whatever it is batting average and forty homers tell you that. Here's a fun fact, speaking prospects, Hayden Wasnuski threw an immaculate inning last night in the fifth against the Pirates. There have now been forty three immaculate innings since twenty ten. There were only thirty one from nineteen ninety to two thousand and nine. In the one hundred and fourteen MLB seasons before that, there were only thirty one. So trying to do quick math sixty two, that would be one hundred and five total immaculate innings in the history of baseball, which almost equates to an immaculate inning per year. But here's what I ask you, does immaculate Do immaculate innings get you going? Because I hate to be the like you know how I I everybody knows like I get excited about perfect games and no hitters, and I like cycles way more than anybody else. For some reason, maculate innings aren't really like a thing for me. I'm just like that's cool, Like it doesn't like, it doesn't impress me, and it probably should because if there's only been essentially one per year in the history of baseball, that is a very very elusive record. What are your thoughts on the immaculate inning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a bit of a surprise with that stat in general, Like how few there've been that surprised me. I feel like you hear about it every so often. I wouldn't say it's a regular thing, but you know, we've looked there's been forty three since twenty ten to twelve seasons. That's still not that many when we think about it. Yet three per year. I think it's pretty cool. Like you said, I'm not crazy like about it, like perfect game obviously cooler and no hitter like those sorts of things, but pretty impressive. I'd still say. I mean, I like Weston Askui a lot. I think it's awesome what he's been doing so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wonky, if you were a Cubs fan, you would be a big fan of a Maga. Sure, Macula innings are cool and everything, But I kind of agree with what coke Cart said in the chat here with the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks, three pitch innings he likes more. I kind of agree. I think three pitch innings are more impressive when you can just get three straight outs. I don't know, it's just triple I like triple plays more than immaculate innings. Does anybody like an immaculate inning more than a triple play? Probably not? Yeah, right, triple plays?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Pretty exciting. This day in baseball nineteen eighty eight, Jose Canseco becomes the founder of Baseball's forty homer forty Stolen bas club by stealing two bases in a nine to eight, fourteen inning win over Milwaukee. He also hit his forty first home run of the year. How many forty forties have we had? Have we had any five?
Speaker 3: Because they go let's see really, Yeah, Soriano did it on this.
Speaker 1: Seasons.
Speaker 3: Soriano definitely did it in five or six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we just did this. I no, it says. In total, only four players have reached the forty to forty club in MLB history, and none have done so more than once. One of those, let's see, of these three were right handed batters and one was left handed. Two players, Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez, were both forty forty. So you have Conseko, Bonds, Ramirez, and then who is the third? Oh, I'll find so Sorryana, So those are the four players that have Okay, you know what, I'll take forty forty seasons over immaculate innings too. I don't know what I'll take immaculate. We need to find what I'll take an immaculate inning over, because I don't know what to tell you. Apparently it's just not impressing. Impressing. Milwaukee is losing it. We have nothing else we else. Just just let us have it. You guys can have it totally. Immaculate inning is something, but I'm just saying I'm not quite there. I'm not quite there with it. Over on the stat hereos this is where I wanted to get into something. Let me go through them, and then you're gonna probably know the player I'm gonna pick to talk about. Colton Wong three for four with three homers, five RBI, three runs, Thank you very much. Championship with Merrifield, a rare anything game, two homers, three RBI, two runs. Randy Roseraine, as we mentioned, had a stolen base win three for four. Brian Reynolds three for three with an RBI and a stolen base, a lot of those big hit games for him lately. Jonathan Ronda two for four with a homer and RBI. John Carlos Stanton had a bomb, Brendan Donovan had a bomb. Mana Machado with a homer and a stolen based Combo Large Newt Bar one for two with a homer and two runs, and Jared Kelmick two for three with a homer, two RBI and two runs. Chris clegg I was just having a conversation with somebody. I think it was actually Andrew Seipher, maybe off air. We were talking about a few of the things and we got into Jared Keelnick and it was like if you almost had the pass as soon as Cross finally gave up on Kelnick. For the most part, everyone felt like, Okay, we can do this. I'm curious that your take on Jared Klnick, because came in hit minor league has been all right, still looks very quad aish I had mentioned, you know, he lowered his k percentage versus what he did in the majors, but it's still the second highest of his major minor league career. Was his strikeout percentage? Contact looked dicey. You know, he had a hissy fit or whatever it was about the social media and taking the Mariners off. But either way, it doesn't matter. He hits a homer, he's productive with a few hits. We're gonna do this. We're gonna fall into the Jared Klnick trap again.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, not this year. At least.
Speaker 3: You know, he making go in the offseason and make some changes and come back. But like, what's the realistic expectation for Kilnick at this point, I guess is the question. And it's certainly not what we once thought, or many of us once thought. And I think I've lowered my expectation a pretty good bit. And you look, and he's been good in triple A like just dominant, but obviously triple A is a totally different world than the majors, where we've got a five and and four played appearance sample and two fifty OVP three forty slug. I mean the power speeds there, nineteen home runs, eleven steals, but I don't know, I'm not sure he makes enough contact to be a high end or even like a top one hundred fantasy player at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dominant might be a little bit of a stretch. He's been fine, he's been good, but for a guy of his pedigree that's had multiple stints in the majors and come back down like this is a pretty good minor league season, but we've seen exponentially better from guys who have been much less. I mean, Moyst's you could argue moiss Gomez, who is, you know, a nothing burger in a lot of people's eyes, who at one point led the miners and Homer's former raised prospect. I think with the Cardinals right now, you know he had a better minor league season and moving a couple levels like the I think what this is is this is the Mariners getting a last ditch effort to figure out what we have in Kelnick. And also, I really, really truly believe this is them showcasing him for the off season. I think there's Kelnik is quite a personality. I think there's a chemistry thing with this team, and I don't know if kel Nick fits it. I really don't anymore. Even though kel Nick and Julio have a great relationship, I just don't know where that is right now. And I think Kelnick wants out and this is a good opportunity for him to have some you know, he can build up a little bit off the low minor league you know production that he's had, and if he can string a just I mean, all you gotta do is string a couple games together. Hell, I mean, I think is he eligible for He should be eligible for. I don't know is he eligible for the playoffs because I think you had to be on the active roster going into September, But since he had been an active roster guy before, I don't know if that makes him ineligible. Because as in say, anything he can do right now to push up that you know, that ability, it's gonna be great for trades in the off season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. Take.
Speaker 3: I mean and I could certainly see it and maybe maybe he needs a fresh start somewhere. But you know, they obviously got Jay Rod out there. You'll have Hanniger still out there. They've got, you know, several of their mouths to feed too. I mean, I know Winker hasn't been good and he's DHD a lot, but you know, he plays some left field. So it'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out in Seattle and if they do n up trade them. And also we're forgetting about Kyle Lewis, who's been banged up most of the year. But I have a lot of guys that they could Taylor spot. Yeah, I've always liked Tremille.
Speaker 1: You know, the they do this a lot, but there's just something about it. Maybe it's because they've made so many trades. I just feel like the Mariners and Reds are going to pull the trade off again and Kelnick is going to become a Cincinnati Red. Like you know what, maybe trade garbage for garbage, trade Nixon Zel for Jared Kelnick, Nixon Zell in a little something for kel Nick could just move spots and get them off the team. But I wouldn't fall into this for anybody, He's not a pick up at this point. I would rather go and pick up Jonathan Ronda with Tampa Bay, who has you know, potential to be leading off through the rest of the way. Then I would going to pick up Jared Kelnick. If anyone's wondering in Dynasty, there definitely is something to maybe bye bye bye Low. But he's got to be really low, like really really low for me to be interested in that, I think, and you agree with that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not paying much of anything for him.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Over on the picture side, Kyle bradish a phenomenal eight and two thirds two hits, just missed the complete game ten strikeouts. On the Astros was paying attention to that too, because Verlander was one of the props for yesterday and was a no go the props over on the cheet she didn't do so well because also one of the guys I forgot to mention at the top, which we'll mention in the zeros here got absolutely lit up and Bradish out performed him. Zach Allen, who we talked about, struck out thirteen and eight innings. Jamison Tyon had eight strikeouts and six Brandon Woodruff eleven strikeouts and six and Jonathan Heasley, who's been kind of like a guy who've been honed in on streaming six innings, only two hits, three strikeouts in a pretty good performance on the stat zero side, Seth Brown, Cavin Bigie at Thirostrata, Trent Isham, Carlos Santana all Oh for four with three k's, and you had some for three with three ks in Joey gallow and Gavin Lux the pitcher that got blown up, Jose Barrios two innings, struck out one in six, earn six earned runs over seven hits, and George Kirby two and one third gave up five earned runs. This is I hate this, Actually, you know what I was about to say. I hate to see this. I actually love to see the Kirby thing from a dynasty and redraft perspective, as long as you're not owning him right now, simply because I want him to be a little bit cheaper next year. And I think, do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's fair.
Speaker 3: It'd be nice to I think he can blossom into an Ace like young Ace that we're seeing.
Speaker 2: But I'm not opposed to just for the price. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, over on our home run calls, friends, would you believe this? Check this out. Congrats to Jim's Mick Sorley for calling the only correct home run yesterday, the only one. And listen to the call, Mike Yastremsky, You've got to be kidding me. That's an unbelieved So the board did move, cat Fox and el Scale are still tied at fifty five at the top, Helpless is at fifty four, High, covees at fifty two, and d Blum is at fifty. Go cards right behind the board did not move whatsoever. I mushed Albert Poolholes trying to get you know, trying to get six to ninety nine and didn't happen, which almost means for sure it's going to happen today. Just pointing out to everybody because that is just how the world works. But one of Cat Fox, l Scale, Helpless, High, Covey, d Blum, probably the first three that I mentioned are going to win as signed jersey from Fernando Tatis Junior for winning this contest that is going on all season long. And you could do it over in the discord on Fantasy Pros, which is pretty cool. It's very fun contest, and I know Wonkee set this up for football as well, so I'm into it. I'm into it. Hopefully you guys are even more into it next year. And congratulations to the dudes that cannot reach Aaron Judge at this point, no one can reach Aaron Judge with what he's done in real life versus this to some bets. Mister Chris Clegg are boys over at bet MGM. They want to give a one thousand dollars risk pre bet to you or anybody if you're eligible where you can. All you got to do is use the promo code leading Off. Go and type it in, do the thing, put in the code, get your free bet. And I've said this a million times over. Bet MGM probably one of the best books. And I've used all the big major four. As far as what they give you an extras and free bets and bonuses, I don't even think they're matched. So go and check them out today. Support Fantasy pros and leading off by using the promo code leading Off. I got some bets for you, and I want to get your takes on them. The strikeout ones are really interesting. They didn't have a great day as far as what the algorithm of Fantasy pros uses its projections and it ties it into the props and it tells you, based on their projections, what are really good deals. And I do on this show is I'll give you like the very top of a category and then maybe the top plus money. And they've got they just didn't do well last yesterday, but let's see how they do today on the total basis. The number one bet of all bets is Paul Goldschmidt for one one base, that's all he needs a single and it's juiced up at minus one seventy against the Dodgers. He's projected at four and a half. That's a wild bet. I mean, playing it singly is just one of those comfortable moments for you of like, I'm getting bad odds as far as the juice is on it and minus one seventy, but you need one total base from Paul gold Schmith. Love it. And this is on DraftKings. The top plus money play is also with the Cardinals, and it's Paul de Young. He only needs one total base. He's projected at too, and that pays plus one twenty. On DraftKings. The two pitchers you've got Chris Bassett, who's projected at six strikeouts, is numbers at four and a half on bet MGM it's minus one fifty five, and Edward or Rodriguez is a plus money play at four and a half strikeouts versus the White Sock so Goldie, de Young, Bassett, Rodriguez, Cleig. Any of these you like? Do you hate them all? Do you love them all? What do you got?
Speaker 3: I mean, the Goldie one is, like you said, as safe as it can get. He mashes lefties the Dodgers rolling out Andrew Heeney tonight, so that seems like a pretty safe bet even with the juice. Like you said, not sure. I like the de Young one at all, Like he doesn't hit lefties. He hasn't really hit at all this year, so that one's kind of a no go for me, even at the plus money strike out once are interesting, obviously a pretty favorable matchup for the Mets, and in Bassett and e rod has just been such a wild card this year. It's just tough, really peg what he can do?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: His last outing was also against the White Sox, and he struck out seven over six and a third with two earned runs, So that but to me, like that one's risky just because we haven't seen him go over or hit five very often this year. It's only been a couple of times, and he's been so inconsistent. So I feel like Bassett and the Goldie bets are are pretty good. Like, I feel like both those are pretty safe. Obviously, as you mentioned, they're juiced up, so it makes sense.
Speaker 1: The problem I have is like the plus I think a lot of the plus money plays, especially the top ones because again I'm giving you the top strikeout on the top total base, I think they're kind of just being like exposed to like just basic projections and putting it out. Like the best plus money plays are finding elite players and getting one and a half total bases all throughout the year. We've gotten plus money on guys like Jordan Alvarez at one and a half and stuff. I'm not playing those. Some of the best, though, are these one total bases that are juiced up. And I mean I am literally considering just unloading my entire account and putting it on the Goldschmidt one today to not even get that great of a return, But I just love it so much. I really like that one. Over on DraftKings. I'm sorry FanDuel for the DFS soide don't have the DraftKings numbers. Here's some pitching prices if you're going to DFS it today, your top dogs Garrett Call at ten six, Aaron Nolet at ten to three, show Heyo Tani's at ten one. I personally really like the Eronola one. If you want to get sneaky, Jeffrey Springs at seven to nine and Cody Morris at seven to eight, even though these are single pitcher ones, those might be two I would look at on the and I would just translate those to the DK side. If you want to have a really low rotation. Uh, I mean, I probably would do something like a Cody Morris and a Nola or something like that, or Jeffrey Springs and a Nola if I was putting them together. But I really like those prices. As far as the stacks go, the only over five implied run total teams were San Diego Milwaukee, but I also like Tampa Bay and Chicago White stock stats stacks if I'm putting them together. Obviously, Elevisanders has been really hot at the top. I'd mentioned Jonathan Ronda would be someone I would look at both leadoff hitters that I would be looking at for teams if I was looking to stack those guys together. If you're playing in some DFS home run calls for the weekend, Chris Klegg, are you gonna give us? Are you gonna give us an Atlanta Brave? Who are you gonna give us? Give us anybody of a Judge?
Speaker 2: I'm given.
Speaker 3: I'm given another record Chasers. Albert pooh Hooles love it night. Tonight's great a matchup against the lefty Heaney, Like, I really like the chances for a pooh Holes home run tonight. That would be awesome to see him hit it this weekend to get to seven hundred. We'll see, But I do like him to hit one tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you I mostioned him yesterday, so that means it's a guaranteed to go tonight. So Albert pool Holes, I'm gonna go with Jordan Alvarez the Jordan Alvarez front. Last couple of days, he's been a little bit cool on the home run front, but I think that's gonna pick up today. I like the matchup we've got Joe with Judge. We've got Mayor with Raphael Devers and Walkee has got Paul gold Schmith. Has there ever been a time to feel even better? Not only do we have a one total base bet on Paul gold Schmith, but we've got Wonky behind it with a home run call. Yes, and please, I thank you very much. Let's end the show with this real quick, because I caught this late. I just want to get your take on this because I think it's a great question. I didn't want to interrupt until we save it to the end. We obviously put a focus on Jared Kellnick. I'll probably mayor have this be the artwork of the episode because kel Nick did a little bit. But your take Jared Kelnick versus Joe Adele as we leave the show, who would you rather bet on for next season? Joe Adele or Jared Kelnick?
Speaker 3: Oh Man, crazy enough, I think probably kill Nick. Adele's just been a huge disappointment kind of all around, and you know, neither have been good from a contact standpoint, And really I felt like that Adele was the tools of your player. He still may be, but we just really haven't seen it. So man, I think it's pretty crazy, but I'm actually leaning with kell Nick kind.
Speaker 1: Of think I am too. I mean, I'm I'm worried the Adele stuff is beyond repair. I really truly believe Jared kell Nick needs a new destination. I think he needs a reset. I'd like him to go to a place that really has a focus as far as hitting goes. I would like a really locked in hitting coach and maybe some tutoring going on, you know, I mean, not that it means anything, but like I was around the Mariners a whole lot in the in spring training, and you know, he was around guys like Winker in them, but I don't really see them ever. Talk like you would love almost like the Philly situation. You would love a guy like a Bryce Harper to be there to work and tutor some of the young guys like he's done with Bryson Stott and Alec Bohm. I'd like for him to go to destination where he had someone that could, like, actually want to and really work with him. I don't know it would change anything, but if I were making a bet, I also would go with kill Nick over Adele. But you know, at this point you might be better with Jonathan rand Over both of them, Like I mentioned.
Speaker 3: Right, it's probably worth noting that the Angels aren't even playing Adele every day at this point, and I mean, they have nothing to play for, like they should be trying to develop these guys, but Mickey Moniac's getting run instead. So I don't know if that tells you what how they feel about Adele, but kind of seems that way to me.
Speaker 1: I think it does. I think it does, and it'll be fun to follow, Friendoz. That is the episode. Thank you to the Peanuts and cracker Jacks for everybody that's hanging out. Guess what. As far as I know, next week is it? Next week is all that we've got. It'll be the final Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, unless unless Fantasy Bros. Decides to do something different into the playoffs. I think this is all that you're going to get of me into next week. And this was all that we got of Chris Clegg unless you know, a bald guy doesn't show up as far as I've seen on the schedule, Clig, what do you got going on? What's going down in your world?
Speaker 2: Not so much, man, It's trying to grind out.
Speaker 3: The end of the season finished strong in leagues and producing content still so so this is my favorite time of the year, at least early in the off season for Dynasty and Prospect stuff. Just really digging in and you know, doing film studies and the Prospect eval. So my favorite time of the year and gearing up to God's Arizona hang out with you and all the dudes at the AFL.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking forward to that asking me.
Speaker 1: Again, see you be seeing you in about five weeks. Yeah, it'll be so much fun. Brendos. That is the episode. Thank you guys, as always for Chris Cleig, I am Chris Welsh. It's late off and we're out of here. He's friends