Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nory with you along with Pastor Paul Begley and Troy Anderson, Pullecher Prize nominated journalists, as we talk about biblical prophecy and of course the solar eclipse that's coming up in just a few hours now. Their book is called Revelation nine to eleven. Where do people get the book, Paul.
Speaker 3: Amazon dot com is a great place to go, but you can also go to books a Million, Barnes and Nobles, Target, Walmart, you know anywhere books are so primarily and it's really ready. And you know, when I first the title came not from me. It really came from the vision. But I didn't know what God was trying to say to me. George, Revelation nine to eleven. I picked up the Bible and went to the Revelation, chapter nine, verse eleven, and it said there was this creature, a pollion, this destroyer going to crawl out of the bottomless pit and was going to wreck havoc on the earth. And I heard the Lord speak in my spirits, the hour is coming it's a bond mankind and so and then the Lord said me write it down. And so that's what caused me to say, Okay, I got to get serious about this. Something's happening. We're having a shift in reality now. It's not just biblical prophecies that one day will happen. They're happening now. And so the urgency really really intensified.
Speaker 2: And Troy, what kind of an impact did this have on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, writing this book has actually involved a lot of what's known as spiritual warfare. But all kinds of different things happen. But one thing that's really personal is is my wife, Irene became very ill. She was hostilized for seventeen days. She had severe COVID deemonia, severe steps, a cute pancreatitis. Sunday, incleading, the doctor told me so he had a fifty fifty chance of living. So I asked Pastor Bagley and his team to pray for our Battery ministry team prayed for our family and friends prayed for and I belave God paid their life. She's he's doing very well today and I belink go I performed a miracle. And then then after all this, we got this gigantic hospital bill, just gargantuan, and so we applied to the hospital. We sent them our tax returns, all our assets, everything, and I thought maybe they dropped it by twenty five percent or fifty percent, you know who.
Speaker 1: We're asking me to.
Speaker 4: Pray for this too. And then they came back and they gave the entire hospital bill. So there's these two huge miracles. And so even though there's you know, trials and tribulations, you know, writing this book, also if the big miracles, that was a big, big impact on my life.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. Pastor Paul, we know prayer works, but how does it work?
Speaker 3: Well, it's fake, you know, it's truly putting in face in God, believing that his word that he says, like when he says, if any two of you would agree such an any one thing, it shall be done. So we believe in something we can't see. That's the Bible's interpretation of faith is the substance of things you're hoping for, but it's an evidence of things you don't see. So it's quite an extraordinary thing.
Speaker 4: Faith is.
Speaker 3: But when you pray with faith, believing that God will stand over his word to perform it. Then you can see miracles happen. Now here's what's happened to me in my forty years of ministry, George, because I've seen God work many times. I've seen it with my grandmother, who is an incredible faith header, and I've seen it in my father, and I heard the stories of my great great grandfathers. But when I've seen it for myself, God doing miracles in prayer, there's two things happen, all right. God's real, His word is real. So then let's see what says Well, when you start looking at the prophecies, you don't like all of them, Okay, I don't want I don't want nothing to do with the market of the Beast. To be honest with you, I don't want to see the Antichrist. I don't want them to do with it. But I know it's real, and so I have to look at the scriptures clear eyed understand that these things are coming. Now, how do we prepare the people? And that's part of the reason for the book.
Speaker 2: Really knowing what you know, pastor, does it scare you?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? It really does? Uh And demonically you know, you know, you get you get challenged by the devil. And I'm not just saying in your mind, I mean demons, demonic spirits will try to intimidate us, We'll try to create fear to where we will want to back away or not want to look any further. So there is a challenge here. But every time you lean back on God and trust in the Lord, and you realize, well, hey, it's going to be all right because he's always conquered him before. So this give and take, this pull and tug, this joy and dread. These are very convoluted at times as a human mortal, but our faith is beyond what we see here, and so yes, sometimes it does bring in dreads, sometimes it does bring fear, but we always win in the end if we keep our faith in God.
Speaker 2: How about you, Troy, does anything scare you here?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I've been you know, investigating this stuff for a dozen years, and you know I've been investigating Reporter now for three decades. And yeah, there is a certain amount of you know, trepidation about what we see happening in the world. But I just, just like Patrick Bailey said, I always go back to I just you know, my wife about I think it's twenty sixteen, She says, why don't you keep a journal of things that seemed reckless in nature in our lives? And so every time I pray and then we'd see how to interview, I'd write it down in some way. And this journal now grown to about one hundred and eighty pages, maybe like over two hundred entries, and just miracle after miracle in our lives. So whatever I feel some fear, feel some in trepidation about what we see happening in the world the future, I just think about how God brought me through all these amazing things, you know, for the last six years. And imagine if you kept a journal like that your whole life. It's a gigantic states builder. So I think that scripture is a way that we can navigate to these times they head to just draw close to God.
Speaker 2: He'll take us through Pastor. Paul, we've been watching an asteroid called a prophee, which is going to come pretty darn close to Earth in twenty twenty nine. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm so glad you brought it up, because I have that ever since it was announced in two thousand and four that just asteroid was coming, I've been watching, monitoring, studying scripture, and in the Book of Revelation, chapter eight, verse eight, it talks about two deep impacts that hit the Earth, and they're very, very catastrophic to the Earth, wipes out a third of the ships in the sea, kills a lot of people. The first one causes what looks like a major tsunami and catastrophic event. The second one must hit land because it poisons the fresh water and called it's even called wormwood in the Bible. I really believe as soon as this eclipse is over in the next few hours, you got to look right back to the heavens, because in five years and in five days, on Friday the thirteenth April to thirteenth, this asteroid of Papas, the god of chaos, This asteroid is coming. And now that they think that the formula the calculation of Pie may be off just the hair due to gravitational pull on the Earth and all the planets. It's supposed to come within eighteen thousand miles of the surface of the Earth, which is closer than the satellites that go around us at twenty two thousand miles. But if this Pie calculation is off of fractions there is the possibility this thing hits us, and even if it don't, George, it's too close. It's so close that the companion rocks that are coming with it, the debris that's coming with it.
Speaker 4: I truly believe this.
Speaker 3: May be our revelation eight eight hour, some kind of companion rocks or debriefs hits us and creates these two events. So, I mean, that's I'm watching it close. I mean, it's like number one of my lists, and so when I start thinking of a I just it's are you serious moment? Okay, I mean really, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Troy?
Speaker 2: As an investigative reporter, what are your thoughts on this asteroid?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean there's been you know, sort of two two versions of official stories on this. You had the the initial reaction when if it was first detected and they talked about how clost it might come to us, and then there's been some books that came out. Doctor Tom Horne, the late theologian at Skywash TV wrote that wrote the Wormwood prophecy and quoted some different scientists who said that potentially it could hit the Earth. And so there's the official line now that's going to come very close. But of course, you know, even underneath some of our satellite and so, uh, there's always that danger that you know, something could divert it, it could hit something in space. They don't think that's going to happen, but you know, the Bible does talk about this, this wormwood asteroid that impacts the planet, probably probably during the tribulation. And so is this we don't know for sure, but you know that there's many different uh, these these asteroids that are flying through space. We've only detected a small percentage of them. So you know, my personal belief is that you know, God holds all these things back. He holds back nuclear war, he holds back asteroids, and and you know, so prayer is very important in the protection of our lives and our planets.
Speaker 2: Troy, we do a lot of discussions on this program on UFO's Fallen Angels, the nepheline. You've looked at all this perspectively as a journalist, What are your thoughts on those things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all very very intriguing things. You know, there's that interesting verse in Genesis that talks about the fallen angels meeting with women producing these these nephilim, these these giants these super soldiers of the past, of the ant Beluvian world. Did they return at some point, you know, the famous story of Juliath and that kind of thing. And then there was actually a journalist that we could him in Revelation nine to eleven. He compiled all these old newspaper stories going back two hundred years of Nephilim, of giants, all chains of strange things throughout America and uh uh, you know, these huge creatures and stuff, skeletons, skeletal remains, and supposedly the Smithsonian the sketch us under wraps. But there's a lot of intriguing things going on. And then then of course you have the whole Ufo phenomena today with you know, so so many people believe in UFOs and and ep and and so we actually explore that in the book. And is there some kind of connecting to the nephilum uh? You know, so polls show that I think it's three to four times many people now believe in the existence of et then believing God as he revealed in the Bible, a biblical worldview, and so it's all very intriguing. You know, the Bible talks about a powerful delusion the great deception. So is this somehow you know, part of all that.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts, Pastor Paul, on those breaking of the seven seals, as it's tied to everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that the first four seals is what for apocalypse or the four horsemen of the apocalypse. And I'm looking at those very intrigued by the fact that you know, you have first this this white horse who who's actually this global leader, this antichrist we mentioned earlier, who conquers the world with a one world government, a new world order, a new system. He's the biblical beasts in the Bible. And I see the tracks being laid for that formation obviously. I mean, it's like rapidly approaching us. All around us where there's a constant conversation of globalism, big bank, big pharma, big media, you know, you go on the military industrial complex, big space, big food, everything. It seems to be these conglomerations of all of these major industries. And so you sense the globalism movement so strong and almost as if we have a two class, you know, an elite class or a governing class, a controlling class, and then the rest. And so we see this is right down the line of the Bible. You have the red horse of war again when you talk about Ukraine, you talk about with the Russia Ukraine situation in the Middle East, and we got China breathing down Taiwan's neck, we got North Korea, Kim Jong Noon wanting to go boom boom boom and attack everybody there. You just, just like Jesus said, wars and rumors of wars, the red horse is galloping. The black horse of food, the economy, distribution of food and water, the whole process. You see it now when the war broke out in Ukraine and Russia, that's the bread basket of the world. That's where the weed and the barley's grown, the prices. That look at the inflation and the interest, the global inflation even so much that now the central banking digital currency is in the process of being implemented. I've seen where Zimbabwe is about ready to go to a new currency in twenty one days called the you know, the the Zen gold currency. And that's just the beginning of it. So we're watching really uh a rollout if you will, of these first four h field the fourth one being the plague, the pandemics, the diseases, the what we just went through with COVID, and then what's next? We have you know, at one hand, I have we look, we hear Bill Gates tell us that the disease X is just just around the corner and one hundred times worse than we just went through. So these are the first four of the seven? Are they all in play? Are the horses galloping? So in my opinion, we are watching the systematic breaking of these and uh and then the attentive A case of this will certainly continue.
Speaker 2: The three of us. Paul, we weren't around during World War Two? Have you ever seen and felt more strife than we have right now?
Speaker 3: No? Not, George, that's a great question. No, not even close. We're so divisive in America alone. We are so divided, so divisive, so much hatred, so much anger. People are angry and they don't even know what they're angry about. People are confused, they don't know why they're confused. Yeah, no, this is by far. And I was praying about this the other day. I said, Lord, why everybody's at each other's throat? Why can't that weren't the adults? When are they going to walk back in the room. How come Congress can't even agree on the simplest things, And where is this all going? And he reminded me when he showed me the vision of a Polyon coming out of the pit. He said, the master of confusion is about to be turned loose. Yeah, you know, George Lucifer, we've been dealing with for a long time, ever since the dawnings of the ages. He's the prince of power of the air. The Bible says Lebiathan is the serpent of the sea. It's a Polyon character. He's the worst of them all. He's about to be released. He's the god of the underworld, and he's been bound in this bottomless pit, and he's about to be turned loose.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more