Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Stanback. Let's get to substocks on the move on this Friday. With us to do that is Bloomberg Crossouse at Reporter Janitza Sokova in the house, and we're going to start with Oracle. We've been talking about this one a lot today.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about it a lot this week and in the past month, and it's really check on the woe trade. We see the Nazuki is down today. That's and Peas down today, and a lot of it came after the news that Oorco has pushed back the completion dates for some data centers that is developing for open Ai. Initially they were going to be in twenty twenty seven. Now the day they have is twenty twenty eight. The ticker, of course, is all Our cl The stock is down about four and a half percent, but it's extending a forty percent slump since September.
Speaker 4: There has been a lot of activity in there.
Speaker 3: Sea investors have been growing pretty jittery about Orco in specific, because that's a company that's obviously spending a lot of money. Orco has been working to deliver three hundred billion contract to supply the computing power necessary to train open AI models. Capital expenditure, we recently got a report from them, came at about twelve billion in the quarter. That's an increase of eight port five billion. So this is a number of investors have been worried about. It is more than analysts we're expecting there of course expected heighth spending. Anyway, this is even higher, and you can understand why some of the jitters are appearing. And of course circularity of deals, it's always the same names, the same names, and Orco is there.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, speaking of the same names and the same names, let's go to Broadcom Architect, the chip architect that works with some of the companies that are trying to take on in video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that was a big winner.
Speaker 3: The company was up seventy five percent before the so off we're seeing now big droll down. Today's shares were down more than eleven percent, roatching a twelve percent drop, the most inter day since January.
Speaker 4: The sales outlook failed to meet investors' expectation. The ticker is avgo.
Speaker 3: It really happened after some unsettling commentary yesterday from their CEO that said the company has a seventy three billion in AI product orders backlog. He later tried to suit investors and said that that figure was a minimum. But nevertheless, we're seeing a really really big sale off and the combination of ORC and Broadcom is really dragging TechTalks down.
Speaker 4: Investors were seeking more clarity on.
Speaker 3: When and how the company will get a payoff from AI, but instead they didn't even get a forecast for AI revenue for twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Six, so you know the worries are there.
Speaker 3: We saw some good number salers will be about nineteen billion in the first Riskoo quarter.
Speaker 1: Which Jauan Kinging said that it was a really good quarter.
Speaker 3: The report was good, but no one is looking at what's happening now. Everyone is looking at the outlook and any small appointment. It has a massive loss. Yeah, digit to digit drop on a day. It is just okay, incredible.
Speaker 1: If you don't like the AI trade, just go out and buy some yoga pants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the shares of the lemon trade. If you want to be up eleven percent today. The ticker is l U.
Speaker 3: L U low Lemma shares rallied after the yoga wear maker Boost that is fuller outlook and announced that it's chief executive officer would step down. There has been a lot of competition. There are so many brands that offer one hundred dollars yoga pants, and loul Lemon has kind of taken the back seat for some time. There is allo, you know, Nike has like a scheme's partnership and those have been very popular. We're seeing some positive results in lul Lemon after a pretty tough few years. Lemo's fisical third quarter report had several positive signs. Profit and comparable sales is something analysts are pointing that there is some optimism there. The company has been pushing to improve their products and to increase the alert.
Speaker 4: They have some new things that have been.
Speaker 3: Working, but nevertheless, the company is down fifty percent before today's rally.
Speaker 4: So it's been a tough here, but people are looking forward.
Speaker 3: To more yoga pants and more optimism in that area.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm going to live my whole world in a pair of yoga pants. Sometimes that's what I'm wearing it his studio.
Speaker 4: Just throwing a jacket, wear some yoga pants.
Speaker 5: I'm going to talk about Chip Wilson. He's the Lululemon founder. He blasted the company's board after its leadership changes. He said the directors failed on succession planning and allowed what he calls significant value erosion. Under CEO Talvin McDonald, He's making his voice heard as a huge shareholder of the company that he founded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, it's a higher end product. It's not inexpensive. You don't often see sales at Lululemon. We'll have to figure out there's a lot more competition in that space.
Speaker 5: So I forget about your quarterly seventy five dollars credit.
Speaker 4: I just signed up on amex. I use my friend's credit. It was really good, right, good stuff, Denia, Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: The stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.