Speaker 1: Oh, what's up everybody? It's a lala kent with rand.
Speaker 2: I think we're about twenty five episodes in or something like that, and I still feel the need to introduce myself every time we get on.
Speaker 1: Do you think people know that it's me?
Speaker 2: No, mean, like, I don't need to be like, hey, La La Ken in case you clicked on the wrong podcast.
Speaker 3: Maybe dude, I don't think they thought you were jually A. Roberts, so I think fuck you tonight.
Speaker 1: All right, So we made it to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: It's taken us two hours to set this equipment up. I just took a nap and I woke up, so I'm a little out of it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna name names, but there's a person in your office who likes to uh put the on other people where it's like you're not doing anything blank you fucking put the podcast shit together. And then we get to Puerto Rico, and who has to find all the ship for the podcast the new assistant, Danny.
Speaker 1: Let's give him a round. We wouldn't be able to do it.
Speaker 4: First of all, let's just move on from that for a second.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about where we're all looking out the window, and how blessed we are that we were able to come back to work. You're in Puerto Rico after four months on hiatus. We are staring at the ocean in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and we are here doing our podcast for port Rigot. Did you ever think this day was gonna come? No?
Speaker 2: In fact, I saw that you posted a picture and this person was like, what did they call us?
Speaker 1: Tim? No, you know, bougie hill Billies or something.
Speaker 4: Noo so hard.
Speaker 5: I know, I thought it was all we did was come back to work. They call.
Speaker 1: Tim said that I was racking my.
Speaker 3: That's very mean.
Speaker 1: The thing is very mean.
Speaker 5: It is mean.
Speaker 4: We never said that as a mean person.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because they're probably stuck in bum fuck.
Speaker 3: I oway.
Speaker 5: I don't care where they're stuck, and they're just mad.
Speaker 3: But I forget being mad. We didn't get on a plane to go play bingo. We got on a plane to come back to work. And there are hundreds and hundreds of people that have been unemployed like ourselves. And thank god that finally, you know, our unions in our industry are allowing us to come back here and under new protocols with tons and tons of testing and protocols. So I am very blessed and I am so uplifted. I don't know who would say something like that, but regardless, I just think that we should take him homent.
Speaker 1: I love that you said that you don't know who exactly.
Speaker 2: We don't know anyone who would say anything giving them too much normal people.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know about that. That's questionable.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, come on, lop, I mean.
Speaker 3: Look around the room, look around. Why don't you start with her fucking cast normal? I already know I'm not normal, so let me start there. But now you want to say we hang around normal people. Where did you just come from?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't even know why.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's move on for that. Can I just take them mine? I want to say that it is taken and.
Speaker 2: Talk about the ocean again. Randall just woke up from a nap and he's a little disorious.
Speaker 4: Now I'm send out right now.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm gonna let everybody talk more because they tell me I need to shut up more, and so I'm gonna let people talk more. But before I do that, I want to just get my point out. Four months, our entire industry among many industries have been shut down. We're slowly coming back to work while cases are spiking COVID again, and I just want to say how grateful I am that today I came off a scout with Tim, with some of our crew, and it was just unbelievable to be back. It was emotional, it was epic. We kept spatial distance, we had all the proper protections, and I will tell you that even though it was a new experience for us to operate where we had to be tested and all that stuff, it still was the creative process of putting a movie together, collaborating, and yes, it's not as fast as you are used to but I would much prefer to be making a film and working like we are again, even if it takes you know, much longer to do so. I am very excited to be back here. I'm very excited run that.
Speaker 2: Not only Puerto Rico has gone to but SAG to keep everyone safe. I mean, you guys are tested like every three.
Speaker 4: Days, but we've been tested every week.
Speaker 3: Actually I have every week for about twelve weeks now, you know, when we're in.
Speaker 4: The office and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: We got tested for the first time seventy two hours right now, Friday.
Speaker 1: What are we in?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that was.
Speaker 4: Your first time that first Well, because you knew of I guess, yeah.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't leave the house, you guys.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: But I was being tested every week even before.
Speaker 3: This, and I was but I was going to the office and I just want to make sure and keep safe and be aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lord knows we have somebody who's out there. We don't know where.
Speaker 5: This fucking guy is sitting right in.
Speaker 4: Front of it, I know, trying to talk to him.
Speaker 3: I just want to thank you for the beat boxing. I want to talk about that for a week. Let's put we just came out of fourth of July. We actually stayed home, I know, Tim, you stayed home with the family. We stayed home, and then we all got tested. Alex, share with us your Fourth of July weekend.
Speaker 6: I got together with a couple of close friends. I think there was a grand total of like four of us, and we just rung out, hung out in an apartment.
Speaker 3: So you hang out like the fring up.
Speaker 5: Yeah all right, Yeah, that's a lot hung out.
Speaker 1: You did hang out?
Speaker 5: Call Lie, I called bull elephant. Oh my god, loa stop listen Randall.
Speaker 1: We have to lighten that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm wanting a question, Alex, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: Okay? Hang y out. Lala and I hung out Sunday. We play pickleball. So that was all saying, you know, what is hanging out for you?
Speaker 6: We just like basically hung out together as friends and drank play guards Like, actually we played scrabble scrabble.
Speaker 3: Was there alcohol involved?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Because they hung out and drank and played scrabble?
Speaker 3: How but how many drinks did you have for you were to guess the over under ten or ten?
Speaker 6: I think it's dishonest to guess, you know, Yeah, that's pleading.
Speaker 4: Tim. Get closer to them a lot, Tim, what are you saying?
Speaker 7: I just was reiterating that. He just said it was dishonest to guess.
Speaker 4: Right, So it's over twenty over twenty.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that makes easily over twenty easily that's alcohol.
Speaker 2: Someone who is a bona fide drinker. My most favorite thing was when I'd go to the doctor and they're like, how many drinks a week do you consume?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't want to answer that.
Speaker 3: Why how many drinks did you stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh? Come on. I mean we were well into like we.
Speaker 4: As we as a group plan. I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You, me and myself, and I I mean.
Speaker 3: When I am, I mean, I'm honest. When I go at it, I drink till you know, I pass out. But you, when you drank, would you say you could keep your eyes open for twenty four drinks.
Speaker 1: In one night?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Ten drinks, that's alcohol poisoning.
Speaker 1: No, twenty four drinks is a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, ten twelve probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could do between probably.
Speaker 5: Eight eight and ten.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's solid.
Speaker 2: And they were like you way like one hundred two because if you think about it, one drink is a shot eight.
Speaker 3: To ten drinks and you were in the bag.
Speaker 6: You were done for right or is that not done for you?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know the day.
Speaker 5: I've gone back in the day.
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day. Yeah, But like I wouldn't really pass out.
Speaker 5: It would be like I call pause. You would pause.
Speaker 1: Mentally, I would pause pause.
Speaker 4: Yes, I just saw you pause a lot of times, and then you'd regroup.
Speaker 2: And then I would stronger than ever right out where it was like hitting that tipping point where Randon would be like, hey, I don't drink anymore, and I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Trying to.
Speaker 3: Fun. You had like a go to bag of lines when when you didn't want to stop, I'd say it's two am, let's go home, and you'd say, why are you ruining my phone? You are the most boring ever, And I'm like, no, no, You're the only one to hear at the bar. You understand you and the bartender. There's no one else. So the rest of the world is a bunch of losers and you are the winner. You are the winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. Okay, fast forward. I want to say, one year and nine months later, you are standing strong, sober, an inspiration to so many people.
Speaker 4: I see you.
Speaker 3: By the way, you didn't even bring up you did this Sunday where you hosted your first meeting on zoom.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about the good stuff.
Speaker 2: My sponsor asked me to speak at my very first meeting. I've been sober a year and eight months. We're approaching nine months on the twenty second of this month.
Speaker 3: Around it off. I know, an aa, you don't.
Speaker 1: Do the big deal.
Speaker 2: No, we don't round off, but every second you got to count it. I agree every and so I shared via zoom because obviously COVID so we don't get to go to actual meetings.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 4: Danny was just sleeping in the chair.
Speaker 5: You know, my.
Speaker 3: Fiance was speaking about her so bridy, how dare you? I wish we had a zoom of what happened right now, Danny, I'm gonna post that.
Speaker 7: Showed it so we could post it on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Does he sleep with his eyes lit?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, he was asleep and then as his head started a tilt he woke up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after you yelled at him.
Speaker 3: Two seconds later, is on the ground.
Speaker 2: Hold on, so you guys, let's I'm happy for Rand that he's back to work.
Speaker 1: Danny, welcome his first time traveling.
Speaker 3: On the movie.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want to shoot himself at the end of this, but it's.
Speaker 4: Okay, nice, really encouraging.
Speaker 1: At the end of the Puerto ricannvenceed, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think so. I think Danny's happy to be out of.
Speaker 1: You've ever heard about it?
Speaker 4: But well, okay, the trophy right now? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I don't know, he's just only like two months in. When do you want promotion? Okay?
Speaker 4: Can I just say something?
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is I think Danny's excited to be in pre production on a movie and see that part of the experience, you know, versus being in the office. I think now he's going to get the real, like, you know, being on set experience. I think he's excited about that. But yes, it is going to be really long. And he's already saw today, Like by the way, today was the Dogs. He showed up, he showed up in vallet. I just want to set the tone for audience, your audience, my four fans. It's ninety five degrees out and one hundred percent humidity. Tim shows up. Lanky Tim is like six foot five, and he shows up in his shorts, and he and I show up in my shorts and my little running shoes. So we're like ready to go for the day. And we're already drenched before we get in the car. And I look over and there's Danny looking like he's going to a nightclub. He's got black jeans on and his T shirt rolled up, and he's got his hat and he's got a four hundred pounds backpack like he's going off to do wherever. And I just said, Danny, you know it's one hundred degrees outside, one hundred percent of humidity. Just want you to know that shorts are probably optimal. And he's like, yeah, I'm gonna do that next time. And he's English, so he does it in his little all do it tomorrow. And I was like, Yo, Danny, you're not at the club, buddy, You're on a film set. So I think tomorrow, Danny, Danny will come tomorrow. Prepare for the heat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a fucking sweat fest outside.
Speaker 6: Of it's nice today, it's gonna get hotter.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna get hotter, but you guys, So I'm basically here because like, I have nothing else to do.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I have nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: I can work from anywhere and not to spill too much of the tea, obviously, we haven't started filming vander Pump yet.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck knows when we're gonna see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, what is what is? I think we'd all like to know, because you know, the more time you spend it home, I have.
Speaker 5: No idea, the more restless you get.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm I'm a little worker.
Speaker 3: Bee, I'm I know you're but I see you you're working on a project that I know you can't discuss yet. You're also working on the beauty line. No, I see you on calls all day. But but but I also I know when you're like physically have to leave the house, which you don't prefer to do. But when you physically have to leave the house, So when do you think you guys are going.
Speaker 2: To leaving the house when there is a hey check involved.
Speaker 1: I don't want to leave the fucking house for just the fun of it.
Speaker 4: Do you like to leave the house with the fun of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, not to want to say that.
Speaker 6: Isn't that exactly what he just said? You don't like to leave the house?
Speaker 4: Ready, that's true. That's kind of a contradiction. I have a question, Thanks Alex for right.
Speaker 1: So, I actually really like when Vanner Pump is filming. And you know, if you look back previous years, we would have been like halfway finished with filming already. We haven't started.
Speaker 3: Well, also, let's be there, let's get there. I don't know. I don't know anything about the Vanner Pump schedule. But what I do know is that in this COVID world where restaurants and the world is not open. I'm assuming because you have restaurants that are the central character where the show is based. Out of those restaurants I know aren't even open yet, so I'm sure they're gonna have to wait till time.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I have no idea, but we could assume all day. But what does that do for us?
Speaker 3: All? You and me?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: I was today?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's before we go to break.
Speaker 3: I just want to say one thing because the audience doesn't know. We traveled yesterday as a group. We all had to be tested before we got on the plane to come back to work, and then we had to be tested to me that we got here. Alex producer Alex Here was last to join us on the airplane. We waited for him and then he came in what I will never forget one of the greatest outfits of all time. We were in a professional business trip going back to work. He came in shorts and a T shirt that had stains on It looked like he had not showered in three days. Had you been to the shower or the laundry over the weekend? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I showered that morning, but I didn't know about the shirt. So thanks for pointing that out.
Speaker 1: Much about anything yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a feeling to.
Speaker 1: I was feeling, is correct.
Speaker 3: I mean I was in James Person sweatpants.
Speaker 4: By the way, everybody shout out to Chang hold On, shout out.
Speaker 3: To James Purse as a Chames Perse sweat plants if they want to send me a free parapy.
Speaker 2: Really happened, Oh you wouldn't. Randall didn't even have to pack, really because he just went to James Purse or had an assistant go and just brought the bag straight from there onto the plane.
Speaker 3: It was no, No, I didn't have an assistant. Guy ordered from them over the hole.
Speaker 1: Did you go pick it up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: They put the bags and he picked it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your assistant did that, But I.
Speaker 4: Would have picked it up. I had no problem. I don't.
Speaker 3: I like picking stuff up.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is I didn't have to do ship yesterday and that, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I like picking things up.
Speaker 1: You he likes picking things up.
Speaker 3: This is such bullshit.
Speaker 2: Tell the fucking laundry basket that, because the only face that thing ever sees is me bobbing into it to put all your shows.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean put it in to hand it to the person.
Speaker 3: The laundry. You're you're laughable right now? Have you? Do you even know where the washer dryer is in our house? Tell me where it is.
Speaker 1: In a place I don't care to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you so you know where it is. When's the last time you ever put a cup of detrogent in the washer?
Speaker 7: Remember, whinning would be dishonest.
Speaker 2: No, whenever I moved out of the Palazzo apartment.
Speaker 4: I mean the last time you did laundry.
Speaker 1: Was that the Plazza apartment?
Speaker 3: Right, so that was almost a year ago. Yeah, okay, so the last so now, but let's let's go gratulations on your year. But let's go one step further, because before I go to break, I want to just call you out again. You said to me, Now, a lot of people I've noticed have been cooking, which I think is amazing, Like during this quarantine, I am so proud of Sony and my friends who get these beautiful home cooked meals. I see people cooking bread like like Kate Bosworth and my polish whatever. Really, you want to get caught up in the fucking details, Can I say something please?
Speaker 4: I've seen Doug Allen's partners.
Speaker 3: Uh, cooking food and amazing pasta and different meals. And I said to you, law, are you ever going to cook some fun meals for us?
Speaker 4: You know? Do that will be fun because you know and you know what he said to me.
Speaker 3: But I get a nice kitchen, a really good kitchen, I'll cook.
Speaker 4: And you know what I did. I built you. Let me just get it out.
Speaker 2: I get to defend myself break after break, I will defend myself.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I can't wait to hear this, but I just want to say, after I built you this amazingly beautiful kitchen, not only did I, oh, I'm want to tell you one last thing, and for our fans here, not only did I go out of my way to not order Tim the sixth burner, I ordered the eight burner in case she had no excuse to tell me that it was like too small, the kitchen too small. And so so I built this kitchen, state of the art, double A and eight burner, sick microwaves. Stay with the whole thing. Microwave because that's what I live in all day, because that's my options for food. So we're gonna go to break and then we're gonna give you a chance to defend yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank god, I need to cool down for assassinate.
Speaker 3: Okay, and we'll be back. They got to see that sidebar that we just had.
Speaker 1: We give them La La dot dot dot only La La podcast.
Speaker 4: You throw me off the podcast now, at least I'll have time.
Speaker 1: To at least all time to him all the time, Him and Alex. If you want a housewife, I am not that chick.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, have a question. I have a question. What I didn't ask you to be a housewife? Have I ever treated? Wait, let's back it up.
Speaker 1: You just referred to a long list of women.
Speaker 3: No, I refer to Kate Bosworth and these women are career together.
Speaker 1: So are you saying you want to bake pies together? Because we can do that.
Speaker 3: I would just like to see the stove get one friggin use out of it, and if it means I got a help, I'll do it. I didn't tell you to get in the kitchen and cook. Do you enjoy it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, don't don't even do that.
Speaker 1: I love to cook for myself.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I love to cook for myself.
Speaker 5: Because that's what what? Because you yourself in ouse everything?
Speaker 2: I made like a homemade soup the other day, like yeah, I got like the tomatoes out of the fridge, or like did some zesty ship to them.
Speaker 3: I'm turning on the cameras in the house, and no, I did do that. I don't do any of this bullshit.
Speaker 1: You have to believe it. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Stop acting like you cook meals in our.
Speaker 1: House, Randall.
Speaker 3: I have I eat with you every day. I eat lunch with you. You come on, stop this, this.
Speaker 5: Is a story.
Speaker 2: Are we saying she never cooks, or are you asking me have I cooked?
Speaker 3: I'm not asking you to be anything that you are. I know you're an independent, badass woman and that thing I.
Speaker 1: Do with it.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is Randall likes one of two things, well done chicken and a well done steak.
Speaker 3: That makes me happy. I'm not a complicated person.
Speaker 1: That's fun than making.
Speaker 3: I like barbecue chicken. I like barbecued chicken.
Speaker 5: I like what I do.
Speaker 1: I give him a piece of a very well done chicken.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I think your fans. I'm gonna be honest, I think I do. I think your fans on my back here, I think they're gonna be like you back. I like corn on the cob. Corn on the cob. That's not hard to make. It's very simple.
Speaker 1: You put it in boiling water.
Speaker 4: I was trying to give you a compliment for a sec of but now I'm over it.
Speaker 5: I try to where's the comment is.
Speaker 3: I know you're an independent woman who's very successful on your own, and I love you for that. And all I'm asking is once every month, I'll take a frigging meal once, Tim how much? Okay? Let me ask Tim? How many times a month? And your and your wife is a career or answered one word as full time job.
Speaker 4: I have a question how many and a mother?
Speaker 3: How many times.
Speaker 4: Do you get a home cook me on from your wife?
Speaker 7: Just to answer the question, I actually, lately I have been choosing.
Speaker 4: To do the Okay, I'm not asking that question.
Speaker 3: How many times your wife cook? How many times? A few times a month?
Speaker 4: At least two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least two Okay, I've had two and two years, So back to you, Lala, I will cook with you.
Speaker 1: That will leave one year that I made a seven course meal.
Speaker 5: I remember Thanksgiving four years.
Speaker 1: And I'm so happy it was two years ago. It was my dad's dad was one of the being.
Speaker 2: My mom took us out to dinner and I was like, fuck this, my dad has no leftovers. That's the best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers.
Speaker 1: So I did the day after.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving by myself a twenty fucking pound turkey.
Speaker 1: I'm shoving on the oven.
Speaker 2: I flew in, ran flew in, and after that, I was like, I have no desire to do that ever again, ever again.
Speaker 1: That like scarred me.
Speaker 7: I was exhausted making a Thanksgiving meal is cooked like twenty things.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking for that level. I'm saying to you, I will even help you. I will set the table, I will buy the ingredients. I just am not good at the putting it together.
Speaker 2: You're also not good at the helping things.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I don't want to You don't want to do any of it. I get that.
Speaker 5: I know that bullshit.
Speaker 7: You get like a blue apron where they just send you all of the ingred.
Speaker 2: Go to waste because he wants to say I like this every single night. It's like, can I say this Craig's for dinner Pullo Lounge.
Speaker 3: That's I know.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna have food.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have corn doll.
Speaker 1: They enjoy going out, just say it.
Speaker 3: We enjoy love going out.
Speaker 2: But one night a week, one night a week, I will make you beef jerky, just like you want.
Speaker 3: Can I say something?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That's how he likes it.
Speaker 3: If they could see the attitude on your face right now, people would woo.
Speaker 4: The steam has come out of there. Can I say something? And I'm I'm going to say this with love?
Speaker 5: Ial Yeah I'm never girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Alex's stay single, Yeah, Alex, stay sing, keep going, give me my compliment. You say it with love.
Speaker 4: I think I lost it already. I forgot it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I looked up the other day, actually today, what did you know?
Speaker 4: I want to say something to you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: I just think it would be romantic for both of us to enjoy a home cooked meal once in a while. And I want to say something. I have a coupon book that never expires. It you forgot that. You gave it to me. Gues's the only thing I like for my birthdays and Christmas or coupon books. And in the coupon books, I got fucking home cook bills there.
Speaker 5: So I pull it out.
Speaker 4: I am going to pull it out.
Speaker 1: Pull it out use it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to use that coupon and you're going to deliver.
Speaker 1: I picked the wrong day to quit the fucking Jewel brow. I really did. Good God. Okay, So I have to ask you guys a question.
Speaker 2: I know you have a close relationship to the app cameo. I read that Floyd Mayweather just signed up and he's charging the most money that they've ever had a celebrity charge, which is.
Speaker 1: Nine hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 2: What are your fucking thoughts, because I think it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: You just be clear.
Speaker 7: This is like for a ten second clip. So I don't know Floyd Mayweather shout out to Bobby or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I actually read that he'll do like personalized things. So if someone call or sends him a request that's like, hey, can you tell my friend that he serves the best burgers at you know, Burger del Rey in Marina del Rey that it doesn't really exist guys, but he would be like, yeah, all for a nine hundred and ninety nine dollars, I will put your burger joint on blast.
Speaker 4: How much to other people charge?
Speaker 2: I mean there was one person and I think ray Lewis was charging like three hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I think it's fucked up.
Speaker 2: You're a billionaire and you're gonna charge people almost a grand for a video.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if he's a billionaire.
Speaker 6: The way that guy spends money, it's gotta be impossible for him to keep any anything in the bank.
Speaker 1: We should know. We saw him up in Arizona fucking past the joint.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm watching from like this balcony area, staying super super fucking isolated and watching these people in Arizona, like Floyd Mayweather, which I think he caught a lot of heat for it, which is fine, Like do you boo, as long as you don't come around me, I don't care. But I have people slide in my DMS, and no I don't catch all of them, but for the most part of they're asking me to send them, like their wife, a video to wish them happy birthday. I'm not gonna fucking charge them to say happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I just don't feel right about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a nice person.
Speaker 7: I thought it was mostly like d Liss Celebrisse, who probably need to make a few bucks, but yeah, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Like one hundred percent. And my ego is so huge that I've never signed up for this app because I'm like, when I'm really fucking struggling, then I will probably do it. But that's never gonna happen because I'm gonna be a fucking hustler in my whole life.
Speaker 1: But I just I can't do it.
Speaker 3: All right, So now here's here's the other question. The other question is this the world in terms of the world in terms of coronavirus is spiking right now? Right like post fourth of July? Yes, right, Like the numbers are not good?
Speaker 4: So where do you think we go from here? I mean, I think that's the biggest question.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, obviously they close bars again, which made sense, they close most restaurants to outdoor dining, And where.
Speaker 4: Do you think where do you think we go?
Speaker 3: Do you think we get a vaccine by the end of the year or do you think you know we're in this for a few more years? Like what's what's your Is there optimism? Because I think that's a big conversation.
Speaker 7: I think I think there's there's a I think it's a slim chance that a vaccine comes before the end of the year. I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 4: Or any kind of right, TV keep going, Yeah, No, I.
Speaker 7: Think there's a slim chance that it comes by the end of the year. Better chance that it comes in the first couple of months of next year, hopefully you know, schools open up, because it seems like kids are not transmitting the virus to adults, and you know it's usually adult to adult transmission from what from what it seems like?
Speaker 3: So okay, And how do you feel about living another five months, which we all are forced to with spatial distance in this world? Are you getting used to it? I mean lot? Do you think like now that we go out, like we get in the car, we grab our masks. Do you think that it just become almost the norm today? Because I for me, it's not the normal for you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's normal at all. I constantly forget my mask. I constantly am having someone tell me that I need to put it on. I'm constantly being told I need to social Dista.
Speaker 3: That's also because you don't leave the house a lot. So let's just be honest, But so you feel you feel out of place every time you have to reach for your mask.
Speaker 2: And all that meaning I would rather just not leave my bedroom, right which I would rather stay at home than worry about putting a mask on. And I think all these people that are super consumed with their masks shouldn't be leaving their house.
Speaker 3: So Laala, So my question is this, you're not used to it. It's the breathing. Lala's taking very deep, big breath, Laala, come back, come to come back to the light, starting to smile. I think next year when there is a vaccine, because I want to be super optimistic when there's a vaccine.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 3: This particular virus has no has what do you call It has no uh rhyme or reason. It just attacks certain people that are healthy, that attack certain people that have underlying issues. It attacks young, attacks old. I mean Nick Cadero, who I was following his story passed away yesterday or the day before, I think, thirty one years old, no underlying issues, thought the Greatest Fight forty one forty one no underlying issues, passed away after ninety days in the ICU. I'm just saying, if you know that, why would you run and roll the dice? Is my conversation to people, not even you, because I know you. I know once you know what the vaccine is, you're going to take it. I know who you are, and I know that as long as you know it's safe. But I'm saying even people who are so anti va vaccines, right, there's a lot of people that are like that, and I think, I think those people, really, this is the kind of virus that can kill you, period, no matter if you're healthy, young or old. And I just think that I would think it's aeros ponsible for somebody not to take the vaccine if if they've proven that it's safe and effective.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but all vaccines are proven safe and effective.
Speaker 4: So a lot you get the flu shot every're with me.
Speaker 1: Actually I had never gotten it until I met you.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I told you I had never had the flu.
Speaker 3: Okay, bad argument, bad argument. Let me say this, So every year I get the flu shot. There were two years I didn't get the flu shot. Those two years I ended up in the hospital one year like supretty hydrated, high fever. All that, the six or eight years that I've been taking the flu shot, I've never gotten the flu. I'm just saying, I believe the vaccines are our best chance of returning life to some sense of normal.
Speaker 1: It's our only chance.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's what everyone's waiting for. It's a vaccine, But is this We're gonna go about life the way we've been going about it since March, correct, And.
Speaker 3: So I'm optimistic and I look, I was just thinking that, like wearing the mask every day become somewhat regular for me. I mean it's been four months, but you know, I miss seeing people smile, you know, I mean it. I miss I miss I missed my parents not being able to come get on a plane and come see me. So I really am rooting for the world right now to deliver.
Speaker 1: That's something you can't escape it.
Speaker 6: I'm just excited that I can go to a grocery store and get toilet paper and uh.
Speaker 4: Paper towels again.
Speaker 3: I mean that, Yeah, keep it up close to your mouth when you get when you talk, Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: What though, when this when I started hearing about COVID, you know how everyone was like stalking up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Yeah, I was stalking up on like vitamins and immune booster.
Speaker 1: That was like my go to. I like went into Whole Foods and just rated everything. And that's what I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that, but hey, yeah, where are you keeping your stash in the house?
Speaker 1: In my little bottom drawer with all my goodness?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you half of rite aid.
Speaker 2: In your No, I have I spent well over one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: What's just on? Like vitamin yeah, drap.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, praise things you put into smooth like any type of immune booster.
Speaker 4: You know what I have faced.
Speaker 3: And the drawer has called your goodness?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my drawer full of goodness. I has my drawer full of goodness. Changed.
Speaker 3: I had faith, I had faith in humanity that there would be vitamins left and toilet paper left. And I was right.
Speaker 4: I think for a minute there wasn't though, right, No toilet paper, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: What everybody went and ran it by it because they said they were going to have to use it for the N ninety five masks.
Speaker 3: So that's why there was a scarcity.
Speaker 6: Wow, And and good old humanity, We're all like, well, we better go prevent them.
Speaker 3: I felt, you know what, you know why I didn't do any of that. I swear I watched an early news uh blast early on in March, like first week, and they and they showed a lot of senior citizens and elderly that were left with nothing, and thank god they started those special hours early in the morning. But I was like, there's no way I am going to do this to people, and I just chose to just continue the minimal that we needed. And I just felt like, that's just not fair to people, you know, who already have a hard enough time fending for themselves and some of that. So I never did that.
Speaker 2: But I never in a million years would have thought that us starting to do our podcast in our kitchen with either no guest or trying to find a guest to do phone interviews.
Speaker 1: It was crazy that it would be July. I'd still be fucking talking about it and still not having four months in front of me.
Speaker 3: Four months later. Yes, it's hard. I'm going to say, I miss I miss you know, people in front of us. But you know, I do want to get back to doing I hope next week we have a live guest and la we have live guest like eight you know, ten feet across from us where we test them for COVID.
Speaker 2: Because even when we do the phone first of all, the zoom is a nightmare because if your internet or their internet goes lacking.
Speaker 1: It's just a hot mess.
Speaker 3: But if we do it with masks, and we do it with spatial distance, and we do it outside and were we all know, we're tested, I think that we could have a really fun podcast. I might have to scream a little loud for people to hear me, but now everybody can.
Speaker 2: I don't think you need to do I think you just keep it at a normal tone.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up.
Speaker 4: You guys are all being a little harsh today.
Speaker 2: We're going to be doing the podcast for the next what four to six weeks?
Speaker 1: Six weeks out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're gonna get We're gonna I'm gonna make listen. We have a bunch of actors coming out to the movie this week, and I think that, you know, I'm sure because we're all, you know, obviously tested for the movie. You know, I think we'll get one or two of them on the podcast. That'll be fun to just have live interaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will be a lot of fun because I'm sick of just seeing you fuckers.
Speaker 3: Oh how do you think I feel?
Speaker 6: That's nice? Nice, It's nice to feel loved.
Speaker 3: In the lot of times, Lala is really shining the love shining light.
Speaker 2: Honestly though, for real, you guys are like my favorite people, like when like when you come out, when.
Speaker 3: You guys come up, I hope you're not saying that, Like, oh, Ran, you're kind of my favorite people. Wow, I'm really lucky.
Speaker 1: I'm your fucking I'm talking about Tim and Alex.
Speaker 3: Okay, why don't you talk about the romance we had this? Tell them what we did this morning. We're very lucky. We just got out of the house after four months to come the location to get ready to start this movie. We're testing every three days, and we opened up our door and we had this amazing view of the ocean, which we're very lucky because god, you know, we get to make a movie, we get to go to work and we are blessed and appreciative, and then here's this beautiful ocean. I said, let's go for a morning swim, and we went and we had that moment with like a middle aged guy holding his girl were we were swapping uh tongue, what do you call it? Tonsil hockey something like that. We made out, but it was very very romantic. What's my point is, I don't are you a romantic?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you suck at that.
Speaker 2: But you know what I was reading up on my sign because I'm trying you suck.
Speaker 3: At it, suck at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I try to romantic, Yes, very much like I'm trying to get a clear understanding of why I am the way I am, and in my chart, Virgos are not romantic people.
Speaker 1: They find it very difficult.
Speaker 2: It's very much like everything has to be a well thought out you know.
Speaker 6: I feel I feel the exact same way about romance. It's like you got to think it out. And I mean, Randy plans everything.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: In fact, it said, you're trying to win a virgo over, you have to take it very very slowly and let them process everything you're saying to them.
Speaker 1: And I was like, holy shit, that's how I feel. I'd have to process everything.
Speaker 3: No, I think with you, it's like building a robot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very tricky.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As I get older, and it's from vanderm maybe it's from.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, and no, I've spoken to your mother. I spoke it to your mother.
Speaker 1: What does she say?
Speaker 3: Dozens of hours of conversations. No, she's like, Lala is a lover. But you have to really you know, put the time in like for you to kind of come around to that, and look, we had a romantic night in the house where we've done things and we've had very romance touns and you always love it. But it's not like in your DNA to kind of initiate it. It's not like you don't it's not really who you are. But if I initiate it, you're always very receptive to it and you love it. And after you're always like, Babe, that was the sweetest thing. Or if I run a bath for you, you're always like, oh my god, that that meant a lot to be. But you don't initiate the romance. No, No, for years in I'm still in the shitting everything.
Speaker 7: Nope, you're good at that stuff though, like legitimately, Oh.
Speaker 4: Tim tell but I like that stuff.
Speaker 3: But Tim, Tim's whe I am not good at that. Tim sucks at it. Tim actually has been reprimanded. I'm leo. Tim tell people in Asparagus, you're Tim tell people like some of the things I had a plan for your wife, because you have zero creativity.
Speaker 1: When it comes a wrong, you want to put it out there like that that it was Randall's idea.
Speaker 3: I think she knows, and I mean not all of it. I didn't come up with everything.
Speaker 4: A couple things I've done.
Speaker 3: A couple things.
Speaker 7: He said, things like, you really need to take her out for a weekend, have somebody watch your kids and go away for two days.
Speaker 3: And here's a couple of resorts that your wife would like.
Speaker 4: Be shocked.
Speaker 3: It was like that he did. He did it all, He plans it all. But I mean I think sometimes it would be like he gets caught up into work and I'll be like, hey, you should just surprise her. We've been working a year straight through something sweet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And he's always got really good ideas for gifts, which I am not good at giving.
Speaker 4: Sucks.
Speaker 7: I'm not that's very inspired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the worst gift giver.
Speaker 3: But we have an astrologist gift. We have a loa loack. We have an astrologist on this podcast next week. I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 3: That'd be so fun to call in.
Speaker 4: And do it.
Speaker 1: A lot of people think that it's bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: It is so not bullshit. When you it is like the way your stars all.
Speaker 3: Our signs are very mismatched.
Speaker 2: We we are, literally, it says, the worst matched couple. And the only way that it will ever work is if you guys find a common passion within your work.
Speaker 1: That's what it says.
Speaker 4: I think we've defied the astrologists.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that it's but I'm saying, when it comes down to.
Speaker 3: You, baby, let's get an astrologist on here next week for like a few minutes. Let's have her do readings for all of us. And and I think that would be a lot of fun. And you know what, we'll have her do just for our our audience and your fans. We should have her run down what the best mixed couples are. And we'll and and let's do this. Anybody who's listening to this podcast this week, call into the number and tell us.
Speaker 1: You and your hotel we haven't been doing.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do questions, actually need to questions next week.
Speaker 3: Okay, but hold on, let's have them call in, baby. Let's have them call in and tell us what their relationship signs are so we can have her do a reading for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so next week, remember to call in. The podcast number will be stated at the end. Of this episode.
Speaker 1: Call in, tell us what you and your partner are and the astrologists will spill the teas. This be fun, It will be fun.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for listening. We are coming to you.
Speaker 1: From Puerto Rico for the next six weeks. We love you and wish you were here. That baby, Oh.
Speaker 7: My god, while I and ramble this is well being amazing and walking my.
Speaker 3: Dog right now listening to your podcast from people don't Fio and I.
Speaker 1: It's so awesome because actually have a voicematline.
Speaker 3: Oh it's hilarious. I seriously love you, Lala. I just thought some of your.
Speaker 7: Lips, so I'm super excited to try on my new lips today.
Speaker 3: But again, I just wanted to give you guys heads up and let you guys know that you guys go fantastic.
Speaker 7: I seriously love you on the show Randall, You're hysterical and again I'm here.
Speaker 3: For you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, bye, Thank you so much, My loves.
Speaker 2: To everyone who has already called in to leave us messages, please keep them coming because we loved hearing from you. Call us anytime at eight sixty six La La pod. That is eight sixty six la la pod I mother ettingly love you,