Speaker 1: I don't know what's going I don't know about the dark ship going. Bro, what y'all talking about over there? I'm trying to get I'm trying to get some far on there. It's a farty for love you want, I don't know, like just talking what you're going for? Talking ship, talking ship, some other ship. You was gonna come back darker than that? Man? Did you? Did you go to he went to BA with the with the with the BA for the weekend? See I see yeah, I like you've been somewhere before, right, you want to see the flicks? Is this the rental? Is this the app? Or this you? This is? This? Is this the app? Or this you? This is the photo? Photography? This the app? Or this you? You got a photographer? You want to see me? Okay, this is the app? Is this? This is the app? Cool? That's the let's get into it to me back, baby.
Speaker 2: Certain faster certain certain certain certain faster, certain faster, certain certain fast certain certain.
Speaker 1: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games. I don't watch them again. You're outside, we're alive. That's when you stop the production and we going back and we want so when you was on vacation. Yeah, I gotta ask you this, Are you one of those people that turn off from the world and kind of you know, two three days, I'm not on my phone. I ain't answer no message. I give my message. I got a thousand messages. I think I'm dead or something. Yeah, you gotta check that Instagram. You gotta check my Instagram see if I'm alive. Well, no, no, so that means you're alive if you're on the ground, that you just yeah, yeah, no, I'm on Anstagram, but I'm not answering no calls. I'm not looking at nor that. That don't even make any sense. I'm on the ground, so I can see you posting, but you ain't picking up calls because I'm busy. I'm on me on the ground, though, So you just that's that's nah. I don't put down my phone. Just I just don't answer no calls. I don't make no calls. I'm the definition put down the phone, my definition of put down the phone. I'm not looking at the messages. You don't do not distir I'm just not looking at the message. But you're on the ground. Yeah, that don't make any sense. So you're on the f I gotta let people know I'm alive. You know the phone. No, you can look at my answerm just get a name. Mya ain't making no sense.
Speaker 3: So Tuesday night, Luca plays Dallas for the first time, gets a triple double in the game.
Speaker 1: I ain't seen you since hous That's why I was gonna ask them, did you watch any of the games and stuff building up whatever? But yeah, I've been watching the games. You check, you check that dollarsar gave me all that ship. I did watch the All Star game, Yeah I did. I don't really like the format. I'd rather they just played East and West, you know what I'm saying. Like I thought j Mom made a good point about, you know, the young boys playing on Sunday and all of that. You know, you got to earn that right to be on that floor, which is real. That was real spit. But I like to I'd rather go back to the East West for man. I actually think the league needs to tap into the fashion a little bit. I think that what a gift. It was too dragged on. I'm gonna say it was like the game, it was too much of a production. I was kind of you know how you kind of watching the game, you doing stuff. And then they had a part where they was like when uh, when Charles and Them was on, they was I thought the game was over, you know. I turned like I thought they was there for a minute. I was like, damn, it's the game over. There was I was like, it's a halftime. It was like no, And then that was like it wasn't halftime and the game wasn't over, and I was like, oh, damn it was. They just took a break and I was just like, damn, that's terrible. It just lasted too long. You know. The protection was long, so you know, produced, Yeah, overproduced. I really think that the league and Adam Silver should get a union of former players like us a committee and like talk to us and get some ideas, because I think we can really help that situation, I think, and some of the current players. Yeah, So I think if we do that, we can come to like a board where we talk about some ideas and kind of you know, go into a room, slice it up and see see what we can come up with. Let's keep it aware of man, it ain't really on us speak. I think the NBA needs to take some young guys. Take them in the room, sit them down. I mean, how y'all want to do the All Star game? You know this is their All Star game? You know. Let me tell their player out there too. Are you players who got product coming out? Are you players who got shoes coming out? Got anything cracking with yourself? Anything for your for your foundations, any philanthropy, anything, Bro? Do you know how many people that are watching the NBA in those four or five days from Thursday, I mean probably from Wednesday all the way up to Sunday. So the three point Contests, the Skills Challenge, and the Dunk Contests are great platforms for you to get anything off for free. You got you gotta man. Go back and watch Michael Jordan do his first two dunk contests. Man, he was in a Jordan track suit. He was selling track suits through the air. And remember he had the double gold change, Bro. He had he had the bands on. You know what I'm saying. You had the the no white band's on.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: He was that platform perpetuated everything else. And I think for a second, don't off these young guys understand that this is your platform, bro. Man. Jayden Jay Brown was doing a bunch of stuff in Oakland, and he was. He was active throughout the whole weekend activating. He was activating his brand so much that shout the seven forty one They fashion show they did. Bro, that's how you take your advantage of All Star weekend. You go in with a goddamn strategy. And if you looking at it like, oh man, I don't want to go ahead there and guess what you that guy? You don't have a brand and you don't understand strategy, and you're not promote and pushing your brand like you should. Bro, how you gonna take off during the fund your highlight? Bro, this is your week to be celebrated, other than when the game, when the years over, we give out awards and this to that thing. But other than that, Bro, this is the time to celebrate. So I think honestly, they should like do away with the game. No, man, take them all. Listen. Let me tell you what I think they should do. Listen to me, man, players go ahead, we're celebrating the players. Okay, Okay, I keep I keeping. That's what I want the weekend to be. So, so guess what just that though, give them a wiek bro, The players still gotta work, bro, then we go back in to play well Wednesday Thursday. Man, I ain't no break, man, Listen, give the players stop the games Wednesday Thursday to Thursday. That way, the players who actually participated can go to their vacations Sunday night. From the all starting point, be on vacation Sunday night, fly to their respectable teams Wednesday, and get back to it. Bro. When you put these players in the room, I want you to hear it. They really got to say, Bro, they really need a break and it's not a break and they and you got it now to where like I'm telling you an all real listic you need. That's what I'm saying. It ain't even know when I think about it, it ain't even got nothing to do with input. It ain't got nothing to do. It's all on the players just going out there. It's a mindset like do y'all really want to play hard? Because don't tell me when we was in the All Star Game, it wasn't on the players. When I see Cole picking up Lebron full court, like, listen, we go we all here. The hoop's out there, We're out there the hoop. So now if the players looking at the game like you know, they really don't want to play. You know, I'm really trying to protect my brand or I don't want to get injured. If they think, all right, so look do away at the game. Let's make this a special week in an event. We'll have a big dinner, a festival. We'll have a big dinner. Sponsors, you could come sit at the table where lebron. This table costs you a hundred thousand to sit at this table. Boom, like a charity event. All you want to see was Steph That costs about one hundred thousand to sit at all these with the all stars a banquet, right, we have a golf thing, a fundraiser. No, this is how this is just the off far weekend. This is your chance to come close to the players. Now you can get like you want to make this an event. You know what I'm people come to see this is an event. But that's not. But everybody's everybody's disappointed at it, right, everybody talking about ain't nobody ain't nobody happy with it? Okay, so what point do the players perform? And that's what this is just like, ain't no Pro Bowl no more ticket. They played flag football, like nobody like we're watching that. We done went think about it. So now let's just make it an event. Let's have a concert that said fun, let's do let's do a fundraise. Yeah, okay, whatever you want to call it. You can sit at the table Lebron for a million dollars. These sponsors right here, you haul whoever times you want to sit here with Lebron for this one night NBA style. Yeah, you can be around the players. So it's ten seats around Bron, ten seats around KD, ten seats around East player. Yep, that's just one part of the event. That's not the whole thing. That's just we do Lenny Cravis and uh little Russell performing, uh who else ever cracking. It's a concert. So that would be one night and then so like the next night, Okay, you want to go golf with Clay or Clay and and and and Steph. All right, that's what I mean. Like I'm just turning into a whole event weekend. Now you know what I'm saying. And it's an event for weekend. You know what I'm saying. If you're gonna do that, then you need to you can pick that up and let's go to If we're doing this, let's go to South. Let's go to Southrin exactly. That's what like, Yeah, that, let's go to Let's let's take the French. Let's go to it's an event. It's a it's a it's a festival. So now again, no game, Damn, that's no game. That's that's over. No game, that's a dom b still have the done contests a three point but no game. That's gonna be crazy. And then we so for now we celebrate the player. We're gonna have them jump come on stage, coming up, you know, like like an award show. Here, come get your star wing, get your ring, get the all star ring. Yeah, and the statue of your shelf whatever whatever you want to give them. We all right, coming to the stage. We're gonna announce the all Star team and we're gonna present them up here. They're gonna be dressed up and they're gonna be lined up right here. Take your pictures. Boom boom bo. That's an event. You know what I'm saying. I mean, we're back at Fanatics Fest. I'm just trying to an idea though. This is just the idea because we're gonna do this again. We're gonna do this next. They will, they will. So remember I was talking about the world is caught up. Listen to this idea. Oh, we were just talking about how world players are dominating our game two concepts. I think we was ahead of. They're playing with the one on one idea, which is called a lot of traction, and then the world versus the American players. All right, if the one on one, I like the one on one idea, but it's got to be only the All Stars, the All Stars playing they come on, man. Vonn was decent.
Speaker 5: Wait, boy, shout to von Bonn was a great one on one player like Paul used to like to play one on one, and then he started playing Vonn and he started killing von Confidence and then Vonn didn't want.
Speaker 1: To play one. I want to just the All Stars, come on, man, and some guys that he can really play? Bro, what's my boy? Up in Toronto? Quickly, quickly could get a bucket in the ones. What's my boy? It's never scary, scary, can get come on? Lord, you hear what I'm saying. But the viewership want to see the All Stars go one. So we got a g le Nigga winning the dunk contest. Lord, all that ship and the old leads is gone. All that ship we was talking to, man, that's gone. Man. People want to see some ship, but I want to see it from the stars.
Speaker 3: And stars spoke up about a Kyrie. Johannis and Harden all said if one on one thing came to Fruition, they would be interested.
Speaker 1: The boy is gonna go. You want to see it, okay, So but I want to see it from the stars. You know what I'm saying. I want to see John more Ramp versus Kyrie. Like, you know what I'm saying. I want to see you can't do three dribbles, dude, Like we want to see the bad I want to see fuck it, just make the box. And I want to see James Harden versus Luca. You know what I want to see? That word I want to see Let's go to that bag man, like, Like, that's what I want to see. I want to see Craig. We need a shot clop seven second shot clop? Uh yeah, five seconds is good. Five seconds seconds, five seconds, five seconds, five seconds. Remember we used to do that five we catched the ball. We used to do that practice five seconds go because you gotta get one of these off. I gotta get you. I gotta get five seconds one of these I gotta get off because then but I get that off, you're gonna go and that Now I got you all fucked up. We're gonna put five spots on the floor. Start that ship. Oh you get to pick the spot. Yeah, like you gotta score like that. You got to like top of the key you want to you can choose top of the key elbow, elbow, elbow, elbow wing. Yeah, what you're getting to that. When you get to that, I'll get You'll get you the elbow. Let's go right, you can choose. You can choose right where you're going. Let me get doing this time. Yeah, let me get that right there? Who I gott get this right over the right right. You can choose your spot and then you're gonna have to strategize right right. Yeah, So let me say something and then that you have what if you got like two defensive what if you got a defensive Player of the Year award where you can kind of bump the line, you know what I'm saying. They say, if you got some certain certain patches where get you in this. You know what I'm saying. I think certain players can choose who they want out of the like all right, if you do make an isstry, damn you want that, gonna make it interesting. I want him like you want me like that because you're gonna look like that's so I got everybody around. Wait, let me get you come on first, hold it out. That's because he's gonna come up there. Yeah, ship up, you get your time, ship up to get people to care straight up?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh you want okay, you know what?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: All right, I see what you listen. You should get five seconds to get be able to tell your shoes. When I saw Austin Rivers, uh fucking working pert and how you dunked that first one, I said, hold on right right practice. He Austin came in practice one day and was dragging motherfuckers by talking so crazy, like let me calm this little motherfucker down, hold on, hold on. I saw how hardy dunk that litt morment. Yea, I'm gonna have to put a little bit right. Hey, Pete, that's a great idea. I like that one like you get what about the world though, world versus you man, I don't think it's enough players in the world, in the world tripping, Yeah, there is, but they might not be like Joannis at the at the top sho s g A. Come on, come on man, stop man, they got like seven of the top. Come on man, stop stop man, keep going.
Speaker 6: Stop stop man, you can build twelve stop man?
Speaker 1: Who the wings? Uh would be a wing? Ym Dylan Brooks, God, Damn Wagner, Wagners Man. Listen the world's scary bro bro Oh yeah, o g what I actually liked that. I actually like that. But then you got then you like, this is my thing? Like how if they're not all stars? Though? Listen to me though, you know what I'm saying. We're just gonna say who versus the world did us? Who is dust though? Who was? Who was? Who was the Americans? They are they all stars? Yeah? We got it? So are are the world all stars? Yeah? Yeah, they got enough. He's just saying, just to build a team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eight of these twelve guys that I have internationally listed were all stars this year, saying and then like Embi didn't make it because he was hurt, and and Luca didn't make it because he was hurt, thinking.
Speaker 1: About all the guys that made Quie didn't make it a fucking.
Speaker 6: Trade American side.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of guys that didn't make it that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: More American players would get snubbed if there was only twelve spots.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but the world, you.
Speaker 6: Could fill out twelve easy.
Speaker 1: You can get twelve all stars in the world. Facts right here. Bonus, you put some bonus on that. Jamal Murray and Jamal Murray.
Speaker 3: And then I mean Kyrie said he would play for Australia in the Olympics, so he could he could represent the world that you wanted to and Karl Anthony Towns as well.
Speaker 1: Problem, that's crazy, that's what you think. So you think I mean like threeful well, we who are big playing for pride to who are big man? We got Anthony Davis and Chet Hunker and Bam Bam and and Triple Jack, triple j L B KD versus Joker. Indeed, hold on versus Jesus. We're going bear coming over Jesus. You got and bid what a nigga like Jamal Murray? So we got they're playing foot big one out Bonus. We ain't got enough bigs for them.
Speaker 6: Brok Star Power World.
Speaker 1: That's hey, listen, that's a crazy ass game. We're still gonna be relying on bron curry On. They're seventy years old. We got hey, y'all got to stay at least for five years. What is going on? Now? What we got to tell you? Them?
Speaker 6: Brown, the Younger Hya.
Speaker 1: Anthony Anthony Guards, We got Guard playing, the Edwards we got Guard play.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We we're gonna have to bring up Cooper, Cooper Flag, Cooper Flag. We have to bring him up for the Americans. And man, you gotta get out of here. Man. We need some pee. We gotta get some little peas.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: There's a big man out here.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, we need some big man out here. Man, no big man. Man. Throw that thing a party, man. Man, let's get it man, Let's get them. Man. We need some little peas out here. Man. That's over. It's over. Shops close shop close, damn. Listen, real talk. We are really outweighed. I'm listening to what we're saying. We're really out weigh man. Holy ship. But this year, though, year, think about this, though, this year the draft, we're gonna finally get an American player at the top of the draft. Now, dude, gonna be the number one pick, right, It's either gonna be him or Bailey. Yeah, Like when the last time we had American number one pick, who.
Speaker 6: Carol Anthony Edwards?
Speaker 1: That was like three years ago, last two, last three or four years, that's two years it was Windy and your man. Yeah, there's been a few years though, it's the last number one pick. Cooper looking good too, shout the Cooper fly doing this thing. Man had a good game in Miami.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you about the Lakers should be on the Lakers?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: You see him the other night they played the Masks. You think did it hold up? Did it hold up to her? To what you thought it was? Your thoughts on it? Well, initially I was like, how is this gonna work? But like it's looking like if you keep the ball in Luca hands and let him kind of be the distributor, and and and let Lebron, you know, kind of roam around, run the break, cut slash, go for lives, which he's better at Luca than doing, it's looking like they developed some chemistry fast. I mean, this is going to be a dangerous team come playoffs, because when I look at the teams up top. You got youngins up there, hardly no experience, not like them. So like, if I got to put money on Lakers versus OKC, or Lakers versus Memphis, or Lakers versus Houston, I mean I gotta roll with the Ogs on that one because they they didn't been in deep waters of the playoffs and those bright lights ain't gonna get to them. So the only threat I think is is Denver, who I'll be like a little bit like, all right, Denver got experience and I know, but then y'all just malade Denver look like nothing smoked them. He was in Cleveland again. Yeah, so seven dunks. I mean, this is the Lakers are looking scary.
Speaker 6: Two out from second place.
Speaker 3: They're twelve and three over the last fifteen, best record over that stretch, and their top ten in offense and defense over that same stretch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they looking like a real threat in the West because I don't see the teams in front of them with the with the with the experience. Outside of Denver, because they got the best player in the league, you know they gonna be a thread and then ya, but see Luca can cancel him out all across the board. Then you got Bron, and then you got Bron. Bron's second. It's gonna be hard to match your guy up with your second. What gets that then the second best player? Damn if he your second, if Bron is your second best player, or the championship team the West is in trouble because I'm looking at everybody else second best player. So when I look at ok see who they second best player, Doug j dub or check, I'm taking Bron. So now you look at who else Memphis? Who they second best player? Jay Jack? Yeah, I mean in the and in the gap between everybody else's second best player. The gap between Bron and them is way up here. That's gonna be crazy. And Lakers third best player reeve he's averaging a dub He activated, he activating, he.
Speaker 7: Thinks he him Bro He out here like all right, oh y'all, go oh, I got the ice sold y'all ain't helping y'all just as good as all the top teams second best.
Speaker 1: Player, saying Bross got confidence right now? Bro, he playing like I'm him. He got thrown out the other night because they ain't call someone. We saw that. We called the fucking five man to They was like, why are you tripping? I'm just it's so many teams. I'm disappointed. Inn though, let it go here like you like you wish, you wish that, like then I wish like Phoenix can bring me something. I like go to State now, like watching old girl walk on the door and you're still looking and you're still looking and you're still looking like you want to run after it and get it like nahn' bro, you keep on looking though, right So, but I like what I'm saying from Golden State. Hold on if you k D right now, you shut it down. What you're playing for? Pete? Nah, they still got a shot to get in the plan he damn twelfth.
Speaker 6: Uh They're they're in the place right now. They're two and a half back out of being in a player.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And you know what kind of you know what you got to have the actually make that run. They don't listen you know what that run is? Like? Bro, everybody drool him. Why isn't that working? Bro? Why isn't it is it? Like chemistry? Ain't there bro? That that that that has been Listen when I saw Devin Booker trying to consolidate that last year. Bro, this he coming down anything. What's going on with the point guard? Bro that it didn't work. Bro, it's over. They're not They don't even look like they like. Then you tell a guy like Bill who was one of our superstars, or at least I thought he was in that category right now, you bring him off the bench and he's just trying to Okay, I'll do that, coach, but you kind of beat his brand up with that, and just like he was the problem. I don't I don't know what's going on. I watched trade him. He was in trade rooms and he was like, fucked him up. Yeah, that fucked him up. I'm doing everything and y'all asked me to do it. Then y'all threw me in up. But that's the business of it, right. But at one point do you go, okay, this's over, Jamaine Jones and sit down. Look we're done. Like this is where we're at. That's conversation is a real conversation right now, Bro, ten games, I'm saying, then, so you know what kind of grit you gotta have to make a run? I don't see that from them when they come out, So now that trade I was talking about before the trade there line, I don't like that one. You don't like that one, man, Bro, Katy, Katy the okay? See that Katie the okay. See So when you just said what you said like five minutes ago about non experience, that's the reason I would do that. That's what I was talking about. That's what That's what I was like. I was like, give them that experience. That's why. Now it's like, I think about it. If they had Katie instead of check, guess what, they got a lot of pieces thet.
Speaker 4: K.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go back there? Why wouldn't he? That's where it started, That's where he wanted MVP. That would be a good to end your career there. That's where they're gonna retire your journey. I lived in Brooklyn, you know there San Francisco. Yeah, but this is the last few now, man, that's a that's a different life though. Bro, you know, he go there and win a chip, they're gonna be able to statue of you know what I'm saying, Like that would be the move this summer. If they don't, okay, see don't win this summer, I'll try to make that movie, and then that's a smart move for everybody, for everybody. But then Phoenix takes so on some younger assets then helps their future. The fish kind of better with Devin exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that one. Now that makes sense then, pe because if you don't have enough experience to be able to get over think about it that you confident in. Okay, see in a in a in a in a in the Western Conference finals with the Maths or Lakers versus Lakers. But if they had KD you like, I don't like them to get the Maths. That's what I'm saying, healthy maths. Man. Listen, nobody's talking about a healthy mass nigga, a healthy math you know what I'm saying. Like, Man, listen, the MAVs probably are the scales right now. If they can get back healthy for the last fifteen games. Listen, it's gonna be box office. I won't I want March Luca in April, Luca April Luca. Bro look at you, Bro, He ain't even Bro bros on the push ups yesterday. Bro, you saw that Bro's on the push ups. Bro's on the push ups. Bro, He's watch this. He ain't even hit he in third gear right now, Bro, he ain't even in fifth and we're dealing with a sixty five here. Matter of fact, we deal with a bout Gotti here. You know what I'm saying, he ain't probably second. He coasted man. He making a triple man. He made a triple devil. Look simple, bro, you know what I'm saying. Look at bron brother like he back in Cleveland or something. Got because listenly we was like, all right, this move is for the long run. No, this move, this move is for the now. This move is for the now. Listen, give me twenty give me, give me fifteen games with them, ten to twelve games, fifteen games something like that, and then watch bro, Uh, he's gonna be in better shape by the time he make it back to uh Dallas, and then watched that perform. That's the perform I really wanted chripping over this. I'm expecting when you go back when they play Nate, they go.
Speaker 6: To Dallas in April. The Lakers go to Dallas in April.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a meaningful game, that's gonna break the internet. That's gonna because back in Dallas. Yeah, but then hopefully a d get healthy. We're saying all things lively, Yeah, all three just what gaffer gaff lively and and I saw three causes of what it looked like. I saw three cars of what it can look like. Yeah, listen, that's gonna be much watch TV. Are they expected to all come back at some point?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're they're being re evaluated. Gaffers, I would say.
Speaker 1: On the court yesterday, he's ahead of schedule, all three of ahead of schedule, lively, ahead of schedule. They're gonna be re evaluating a week and a half.
Speaker 6: Ad was out there warming up yesterday, that good sign.
Speaker 1: Shout to the Lakers giving him a great you know what I'm saying, that was a dope ovation. And and and congratulatory to him. You know what I'm saying. He's done a lot for the Lakers. That was good.
Speaker 3: Look, next question I have for you guys, can any of the top seeded teams in the West get upset in the first round of the playoffs? As they look at it right now, Golden State is in that in that window where the talking Golden State.
Speaker 1: He ain't said nothing of my Golden State.
Speaker 6: Bro six and one since getting Butler.
Speaker 1: See you remember this shit he was talking about what he said about experience. Golden State another team you don't want to you don't want to see them. It feels like to me that these extra players that's came in here, Ashley has activated either Steph Curry or Butler, right, and then look at Bron Lucas activated, and then Luca don't even have to be in sixth gear. Look at look at Steph. Steph don't even really have to be in that gift you' want, you know what I'm saying, Like Jimmy don't have to be in fifth and sixth gear. Man, they really are at a real nice pace and a nice throttle to where when you need them for the for the playoffs and you need that push. But that's what I'm seeing. I'm seeing these I'm seeing superstars get not only a joke, as you would say, but another level or another another juice, you know what I'm saying. I'm just I ain't confident at the guys at the top. Yeah, I ain't experience wise. Yeah, it's scary because that's what Bron knows how to get into the Bron and Steph Curry know how to get into the you know, you know who I can't put a finger on right now on who they are Rockets, the Wolves. Oh yeah they Wolves. But they just had that great win versus come back. So now that's telling me like, y'all can be something. Y'all can got to be consistent though, Yeah, it ain't consistent, right, can't go in there and get beat by a Portland team and can't going to Utah games you post to win. But yeah, think about it. They're playing without Julius random, they're playing without Big Bear. You know, go Beart is not there? Is he done for the even chance? Those out? Like what's going on with them? They hurt?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like are they scheduled to come back this year? Are they out for the season? It's not out, but they hurt. I think Julis Randal's getting ready to come back and then that's probably a couple of weeks. But like, what do you do when Julius come back? Because nas Reed look good out there. You gotta playnaves Man, he gotta start, You gotta gotta yeah, you put them to and then that big fella come off the bench. You know what I'm saying, Like, these guys are hurt. You can't just put some back in. Man. Yeah, Minniesoula looks different, but their team is different. It's not it's not ran like we're a customed seeing it. And you know what chemistry you know if you look at it. Man, they are locking a bunch of young players that they got over there. You know what I'm saying, McDaniel's they locked you un locker. What's thet left handed, light skinned kid with the dreads he came in game some great energy. Man. His left handed kid played for the walls man number tweeny two or something like that. I'm going blank on his name. But they got some young players. Bench off the bench, man, they got some young players. They came in and just games with Alexander Alexander Clerk, Jayden Clark number twenty two. He just he just energy. But man, I love his play. Yeah, they got some wing players that I like the Tea Wolves. Man just gotta this is to be the most open Western conference I've seen in a long time. You think it's gonna be open, I mean as good as as good as Okay s is. They might be seeing Golden State in the first round.
Speaker 6: Like that's what I was kind of asking.
Speaker 1: Scary, That's like I got definitely some teams to get popped, but it's also gonna make these younger teams grow up. You gotta go through seriously just like this to be you know this right this part of learning right here. Golden State, I do not want that in the first round. That's scary. Damn. I do not want Golden State in the first round. You know what I'm saying. Denver either Denver had a before the Lakers meet them. People didn't know Denner was on a ten game winning streak. Bro nine game that was crazy. Right now, Denver would play Clippers. See, that's what I'm saying. This Western somebody, this Western Conference might have a couple of upsets in the first round.
Speaker 6: And Memphis would play Minnesota right now, if it's state, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. I don't know who to pick out of these teams you're picking in the Memphis Minnesota, Man, I don't know, Like I want to say Memphis, but if Minnesota get healthy, it's like, damn okay if they've been deep playoff runs. But so Memphis, Anthony Networks and JJ are we saying Anthony Edwards in job are your best players? Who is your second player? So Julius Randall and Jay the third is your right, who's your third? Deepon Chinzo bang? And that's a good see that might guess what they got deep bitches, they got a right matchup. Before we go into this year, we should we should do like a little segment where we go through we get at the end of the year. I want to postmarked this off from the church. But when we get to the end of the year, we're gonna we're gonna do like a little special on all the matchups. That's that's a little rip, you know what I'm saying. That would be a fun series to watch, right, That'll be who would the Rockets play? All right, let's see the Rockets would play right now, they would play the Lakers? Who you were taking that series? See see bro Well, I'll take the Lakers in that series. But listen, because the Lakers struggle with like in two weeks like quick guard. Yeah, fast, fast play, but they play fast, but they ain't got the cars that can break you down, Like Van Vlida is a good guard, but they struggle against like the Morants, the like the you know them guards that can really break you down. Yeah, I can really break you down. I would I got speed and stuff, so like you know so, but we'll see though, I don't know. It's wide open up here. That's a playoffs, so crazy, it's wide open.
Speaker 3: Down here, dog, So maybe a playing a playing game watch and then after that the playoffs would be set after the last playing.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, I'm looking. I know we got March madness, and you know college is gonna be on tilt. But as soon as April first get here, bro, it's over. And then guess what, nobody's given none of these teams this. We're gonna let's come back in March fifteenth and revisit this conversation. And we're gonna let's take a picture of the West and what it looks like now, and let's come back in March fifteenth to see what looks like. You're much shifting. Eat. People don't talk about the Lakers momentum. The Lakers are on a big ass wave from Hawaii right now, riding and ship out of it. You feel Lakers can go all the way up to number two.
Speaker 6: You have there are two games out of being number two.
Speaker 1: Bro, that they looking like they want to be a two seed in the East doing anything. Man, we are we scared of me? Are you watching Cleveland? Are you scared of Cleveland yet? Are you scared of Cleveland? Not really scared? Are you scared of Cleveland? No, that's because Cleveland scared of Cleveland. For Boston, I don't know that that was a good trade though. That was a great trade. That was a great trade road for them. Yeah, because you picked up a bigger wingman to guard against the athletic wings of the self. He ain't no feeling that was a great trade, right, I didn't even know if they was looking to trade him, Bro, Like, he really talk, can be a really really good checking on your team. That's a two man racing man. He's Cleveland in Boston up here here and didn't like here's everybody else's kind of like it's blue Orlando out by thirty almost Yeah, like Cleveland blue out New York and then Boston blue out New York, which is the third seed black New York is just a tier two tiers below.
Speaker 6: Then they got the filters, like you said, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They Instagram models, bro highlight, Yeah, you see, yeah, they using the filters. When you see them in person and you wing line up and what you think make up broke. Yeah, it's all like damn, oh you was had there was Oh that was a red gummy wrapper under your high heels. I thought that was red Bobs. You stepped you stepped on some Starbucks. Yeah, oh wow, okay wowst the top three cut.
Speaker 3: I want to bring up an Eastern Conference team ticket you've been big on them. Is the Detroit Pistons you know you watching?
Speaker 1: I love listen. Yeah, it's a couple of coaches of the year out here. Who you give him? The JB JB's in there, but then you gotta give jj jj Reddick is in there if they get the Kenny with with Kenny for Show, Kenny with the calves Bro he got, he got galling in spite of the definitely JB for Show. JB j B should get it. Bro, he should be like hands him and Kate Cunningham, Kate Conehana should get a couple of wards and don't even know where they are. Like he's gonna get most improved, he should get most improved. But Bro, I'm talking we should we should, like we need another award just like his his his growth making. He should make all NBA his growth.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: The way he's not made All NBA. He should, bro, I'm talking about second team.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He's top ten in scoring, in top five and assists, and they've won more games this year than the previous two years.
Speaker 1: Can buy. Yeah, he should be in All NBA. He's like Brandon roy reincordinated, right, he like he got he got it. He got a got a little bit of your game because he patient and you can't speed him up. And why you don't think he's strong enough? Man, He'll lay your ass. I seen him lay some mother for us for game on the left. I seen him dunkle motherfucking you know what I'm saying. I like young fella. I like you and your dr ass up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: He a quiet, two way smooth like I think I'm looking at the point guard of the next Olympics. Yeah, hey, you can forget he's six five. You forget he's six six with it and he got a MIDI. Yeah, but the guard, the guard position is in the is in a good place, man, The guards in the biggest Man. Is he the best point guard? Is he the best point guard in the East? Ain't gonna say that. He right there? He up there, dame, it's probably damn still. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he up that op. I ain't ain't.
Speaker 2: Up there.
Speaker 1: He up there. I like young fella and he compete, Bro, he's gonna be backing down Franz Wagner France Flence is more too. We yeah, yeah, yeah he had too.
Speaker 3: The next thing I want to ask you about. Tatum had an article in the Washington Post. He asked about if he felt appreciated. He said, honestly no, And he said, if you just put my resume blind with no name on it, you know, I think people would feel differently. Why do you feel like Tatum is so criticized after being All NBA Champion, all of.
Speaker 1: That, all these plays for Boston. It's just what it is. Every player like through Boston. Even Larry Bird was underappreciated. You know what I'm saying, because at one point he was the best player in the league, but it was always magic. Even though Matchic is my favorite player, it's just playing for Boston. Boston is the most hated franchise, hated team in all the sports, in all of basketball for sure. Like the guy has been the six conference finals, bro in eight years, in eight years, two finals. Like if you match that up with like Kd's and all the stars. They didn't do that, you know what I'm saying, They didn't like even like what Luca been to one finals, two conference finals, this dude have been the six conference finals. He's twenty six years old. Think about that, Like he just don't get his due. You know, he's probably the best, Like I said, like last year he was the best American player. I still think that. It's just I don't know, maybe because he's not flamboyant, and you know, he's private and he don't talk shit or you know, he's not demonstrative out there. I don't know, you know, he don't bring attention to hisself, you know, and that's why people gravitate to her, like Jah Anthony Edwards because you know, so what he like, he more liked the wing Tim duncan you know what I'm saying, That's just what it is. You know, I don't know. I concur he's not flashy, Yeah, J J J. T is just straight to it, you know, and like Paul said, he don't give you a bunch of additives. I really be feeling like he'd be such in his own world and locked into what he's doing that I don't think nothing else matters, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I agree with him. When you see his body of working the patches and all the stuff. They yeah, he's like, damn, we forget that. He's just on pace. Yeah, we forget one of the all time greats, like all time. He keep this pace up, it's gonna be ridiculous, man, it's a crazy pace. Like think about the things. He's been a part of Western Eastern Conference finals. He's been to the finals. He's been in real great games. He's had to you know, he's played like shit in some of them he's been the hero and some of them. Like that type of growth, Bro, you can't you can't speed up add on man Like like man, every every player that's either his age or younger or right at his age, wish they had the kind of career that he's had. He's won early. I remember Rondo telling us rember Rondo shot that at us, Man, not one already. Like our perspectives of where we were, we think we were thirty two thirty plus whatever. Rono then was twenty one twenty. You know what I say, they had they had one already, JT.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: The first thing you do when you get in the league. You got this list of stuff you want to become All Star, all this other stuff there. As you get to like number three, it starts becoming like some MVP. Also, like shit, you really gotta go into another level. Right, guess what's on there around here? If not on top of us winning a championship, he tweeted, tweet said he can cross that off all Star crossing. That's a bunch of stuff. He's not crossed off this list. Yeah. Now if he's on what I'm thinking he's on, he's like in legendary. Well, I don't think he's ever gonna be considered for MVP because of the type of team he's on. And you know what we do, We will actually not give him a knock on that for playing on a great team, right when we used to actually say that the best player on the best team is the envy, right, you know what I'm saying. And that's all in the wash again we're looking through this new lens. And then on top of it, look at Joker. Joker's not polished. Jokeer's not like flamboyant, but he don't give you a bunch. But man, man, you take him every time. That's what JT. He is equivalent to what Joker is in the West. You look at JT's stat line, you're like, God, Damn, JT got money. You see so many things he's doing. I told you last week, man his bag and I got deeper. Mate. He looks stronger. But dam I'm here for business. I ain't here for nothing else. Keep the confetti now, let's get to the business. What the town Ben said. Let's get that work here, all right? Cool? Call him out. You don't see him in a bunch of videos. You don't see him. Lord, I love how he is. Hey, you know what, it's hard to establish what he's actually created privacy in the non private world where everything's accessible. Bro, people want more from him and he won't give it to him. That's why we ain't got him in everything, because he ain't given us. And they want to have deuce on this left. Every time he do something, show up at deuce. We want to interduce. Nah, he got a word. You gotta do that because if not, this world will eat you up.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: This machine or wanting more this machine or give it to me now this microwave machine. JT say, how you are, bro. The realms respect you, and we see it. And what you're doing is classic. I hope all the young boys take a page out of your book and be a little more private and then actually take take advantage of their brand and do the things they want to do. JT is a model. He has his own shoe with Jordan. He's established himself in the financial world. Him and JT has been both promoting financial literacy. Man, they got their own brands and shit they doing. May as a father great example. Hell yeah, he out here living different. He'll he here, bru here grown men with it. You got kids, bro, he not here. You know what I'm saying. So I get it. So that man shot to JT, and I think he does get his Just do it. It's just like Paul said, in that environment where everybody else talking to sid and you know what, you know who ain't heard from. I ain't heard nothing about Miami. I ain't heard a motherfucker. So I don't know what's going on in min I don't know the weather on offs, rain't on the sun out. Since Jimmias left, we ain't talking. I ain't heard nothing about Miami left. You hear what I'm saying. So, I'm saying that maybe some of the things that we're all in love and chuck up on the on the desktop four ain't really what that is for him. He ain't emo. He actually come to work, get it done, and he out of here. I love it, man, So yeah, big up to you, j T. Look all that extra ship broke straight up. I love it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Celtics, Celtics City, the documentary series from HBO comes out one day March third.
Speaker 6: You guys were a part of that experience getting interviewed in it.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 6: What was that experience like for you guys?
Speaker 1: How was it for you? Pete? I don't remember. Keep It one Hunting it was so long ago. Keep It one Hunt it was so long about a couple of years ago. One of the tweetest teams we did. We did that. This ship gonna be hard. I'm to work out of respect for the people that have laid here before. Yeah, that's a little crazy to say it. That's so deprive. That's what it's all.
Speaker 2: The first game in Boston, player walks up to me said, don't come all these retired numbers championship banners.
Speaker 4: I just thought this was normal, and then you go to other arenas and then you quickly realize that.
Speaker 1: It's not the same thing. Sign on the left rome and sometimes I just want to spit at his base. This year, hey, listen, this year the first and listen. You just said that most hated, Yeah, that most hated that. What was the classic? Just a classic? Larry Bird carried the city on. There's no way you could have charried he was going to be the savior one way or the other, or how many you got things that last? But truth, the Boston Celtics have to be central to the city of Boston and the players who played the Celtics Captain Bild like Celtics in Boston's or rough lights. The bottom line is wasn't all ice cream and cherries. You have to tell the whole story. Wow, every team that's hung a batter that's gone through something. This letter was sent to the garden and it was a threat against Bill's life and the kids.
Speaker 3: Flent biased with this world in front of him gone Reggie Lewis and he said his career maybe over.
Speaker 1: He's thinking not again. Cole Piers get stabbed multiple times, almost dies, but a lot of things happening outside there. Ain't that a little difficult. But the time I spent in the locker room on the floor of my teammates, it was like, Heaven, brow Dawn, that's gonna be left. I'm walking through that door, fans kettle, the Chel's not walking through that door, and Robert Parrish is not walking through It was kind of fonding. What reduplicate. Your greatest thing you could accomplish is been ship. Thank you, Boston, I love you. They don't know each other's story because it's all part of their story. The Celtics are a way of life and not just the team. Team that is Celtics. Oh that's gonna be this weekend. Ohn coming out in the moon and oh damn it hard I gat me some chills right there. Had shout to Max Man, that's a series, shout the masks a series.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's multi part serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh damn, that's fire.
Speaker 6: They got everyone to be a part of it. Larry Bird's in it, you guys are in it. Everyone's in it. So just be excited, man, wait to see that the light of fire to this team to go get nineteen or like, what do you guys feel you know, I hate.
Speaker 1: To put it like this. You could probably test it this more than I can. And my my six years it was it's really a lifestyle. Bro Like when you when you are outside of the Celtic family, you you look at it how everybody else was looking at it, and it's almost like looking into Tiffany's you know what I'm saying, and you're causing the fog, And when you go inside and you're on the inside looking out, it's a whole nother feeling. It's a lot of love. It's a real not just a fan base, but it's a it's a it's a it's a lifestyle and belief that hey, your grandfather before, Like, it's so much tradition that's passed down with it that when you when you tap into somebody that's a real Celtic fan or somebody that's been working with the Celtics. I've been around this all the time, you feel it. It's like living in a small town. In a small town just keeps growing and growing. Then you end up going to Brooklyn and it's a ton of Celtic fans that you go to Denver, it's a bunch of tons. It's a ton of fans that you go to la it's a ton of Celtic fans there. We went to London, there was a bunch of Irish Celtic fans there and you're like, bro, what the what the fuck? Yeah, I look at it like it's a way of life. Bro. I looking at it like when you become part of Celtic lore, it's like a fraternity. You know what I'm saying that you can't join. You can't join it, you know what I'm saying. And it's just like damn everywhere you go because this tradition that you were part of. It's only certain franchises that have these type of fraternities, you know, like like in sports period, you know, Yankees, the Cowboys, Barcelona, you know, yeah, Barcelona's certain ones around the world that have this type of fraternity that's like it can't be broken. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And once you become part of that lure, it's forever, like it's forever remembered, it's forever appreciated, it's forever, you know, it's forever you know, and even like me living in La you know, you know, people like you know, I hated you, but I respected you and love what you brought because you played with Boston. You know what I'm saying. It was just like it's a high level of respect, you know, regardless, you know, we were always the bad guys, the good guys never always the most. But you're doing something well when you hate it, you know what I'm saying. Like people are starting to hate for starting to hate the Chiefs because they were turning into something because they was they turned it, you know, my homes turned into turned them into a tradition now, you know. And everybody can't be a part of it, you know, and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Speaker 6: Let's do some games.
Speaker 1: Let's do some game pics. Baby, Let's go baby, all.
Speaker 6: Right, supposed to All Star clean Slate here yeah.
Speaker 1: Zero zero, right, let's get it. He ain't watching the game. Let's go to Friday. Who's playing a Friday?
Speaker 6: Clippers at Lakers, Clippers at.
Speaker 1: The Lake, the Clippers at a lay crypt Well, who you got? Clippers, Clippers and the crap? Did you see? Did you see what Snoop posted? Uh? Lucas in all blue, Luca, Luca.
Speaker 4: Okay, l you see you, Luca, heavy cracking shout the sloop, look at him and all in the roll like Jery.
Speaker 1: Cracked Luca.
Speaker 6: Okay, so Clippers at Lakers?
Speaker 1: Who you got? Who you got pe Clippers that Lakers. I think Lakers gonna ride this waves think so yeah, let me too. Yeah, I'm going with the la You know what, I'm going to wait to see the clip. I want to see this Clippers man hard Hardening. Uh, give me a Clipper man, I'm going clip. I'm going side the crypt at the crib, at the crib with Luca. All right?
Speaker 6: Also Friday, we got Knicks at Grizzlies.
Speaker 1: Who do we got? These are to me? These teams? Yeah, I want to see. I want to see can the Knicks beat the Knicks at some point? Gotta be a good team that's above or has a chance. And yeah, I look At'm gonna I'm gonna go with Memphis, going Memphis. What is that Memphis?
Speaker 6: It's in Memphis.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, need this game too. Just the confident. Confidence is off right? The Nicks need they like they confidence is off right? Now something what's going on over there? Say what I say? Run into the ground, bro. They getting tired now, they getting tired. They tired, their college joint ain't working, Bro, It's the second half of the season. This is this is that, this that marathon when you were supposed to be running this way, you was running this way. He was running. Now many I said that they had the worst time. They all playing thirty eight forty. You do right now, though you can't chop whatna show you're gonna have. You're gonna have to show some confidence in some of these other cats, just to say their legs for the playoffs, it's gonna be impossible or it's gonna be tough watching them try to make a deep run in the playoffs. Now, when you get the playoffs, you know that grind man. They they I see them slip it like second round. It might be second round. Can't get it because they're gonna have to see the Celtics or Cleveland. So what do you do if you're if you're the Knicks, you fall to a three? Try to get to the three? Now, okay, so what do you do? Get to a four or five? It don't matter, you don't matter. You're gonna have to get that right there you have, You're gonna have to swim what it is. So you'd rather see Cleveland or the buzz Hu. I mean, Cleveland just beat them by thirty, Like it's looking bad, Like I don't they looking like they not confident versus neither one of the teams right now, you know what I'm saying, Like if the bully beat you up like four or five times, you like you're gonna walk a different direction, You're gonna take a different bus. Like I don't know I got another answer for that, but I mean they just I mean, what you're gonna, You're gonna. They're just not ready right now. This ain't they got. They gotta We'll see though it's the playoffs. Anything can happen, you know, anything can happen, But they just they not they're not ready yet.
Speaker 6: So you got Memphis ticket, give me the Knicks.
Speaker 1: The Knicks. They gotta play desperation man ship.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Sunday.
Speaker 1: Sunday Sunday ABC Game A b C.
Speaker 6: Who is this two red hot teams Nuggets at Celtics.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Celtics. Oh yeah, niggas just run ten in a row or none in a row. And then they got out of ten out of eleven, eleven in the last.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the Celtics six.
Speaker 1: Left the ten out of the last yeah, nine out of the last you're talking about you're talking about I'm talking about different ones. Ten out of the last eleven yeah yeah, no, nine, ten. Then you just got to be by the Lakers. And then they won the next game. They won. Yeah, they won at a at Indiana. Oh yeah, at home, first home. Yeah. Yeah, so they just beat Indiana in Indiana, Yeah, in Indiana. Yeah, give me the nuggets. I listen, give me, give me the green machine. I can't. We greened up. We greened up the green the green machine. That's on another level right now too. When they when they want to, they hit the button. Yeah. And I think this is gonna be one of the ones where, uh, this is a good test for them tip for tap, you know, both ways, it's good. It's a good early test. Those are the picture of the wig. Your serfs m