Speaker 1: Coming up at the about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is my best friend is marrying a big problem. We'll get into that in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and the prank phone call for today.
Speaker 2: What you got for his new Listen?
Speaker 3: Right here, sirly is called guess who's moving next door? You know your neighbors, neighbor your neighbors, and also know your property line.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to know that. Do you know where your property line?
Speaker 3: And that ain't right there where y'all cut the grass and it's that that left line them. Just you make sure you know your property line. June, you got to new How know your property line?
Speaker 2: Left side, right side back? It's not what he told me. It's gonna be it. It's not. It might not be. Who is? Hey, you got your survey, your survey they call it. I got the survey. It called it. It was in my paperwork. I saw the same and it's a it's a nice little dotted line, ain't ain't it that? It is direct?
Speaker 3: It o't never match the property thought. Yeah, I can turn it upside down, upside right you don't know which way, but you got to know the property line.
Speaker 2: Guess who's moving next door. Let's go catch out.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm trying to reach uh mister is it Docan Dolan? Dolan? Dolan, mister Dolan, Yes, sir, how you doing? My name is uh Clifford Clipper.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Mister?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: You you you live at cheh out Drawn.
Speaker 5: Why do you want to know that?
Speaker 4: Well? Actually I'm at sixteen twenty three. I bought I bought the h I actually bought the house that was for sale next door to you.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, well congratulations, But how did you get my number?
Speaker 4: Actually the realtor told me that he had your number because I said I wanted to reach out to the neighbors next door. And he told me that mister Dolan was actually the person next door and and uh he didn't think you would mind me me actually getting the number.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, I'll talk with a real layer. But what can I do for you, sir?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: I what I wanted to know is do you have any problems like living next door to to to black people?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, what did you just ask me?
Speaker 4: I mean, like like you know, like I said, I just bought the place next door, and I wanted to know, do you have any problems, you know, living next door with the black people?
Speaker 5: Uh? No, sir, I have no problem.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming you're a black man, and I have no problem with that. I judge people by their actions, not their color.
Speaker 4: Okay, now do you do you do you have any any black people experience?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've worked with, gone to school with, have several friends of many different ethnicities.
Speaker 5: Uh but what is it? What's this?
Speaker 4: How is this relative? Well? You know, like I said, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be living next to you, and I'm just making sure that you know, you and I can coincide a, co exist, releve on the same a block, and not really have a problem with one another. Basics is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: Well, do you have a problem with white people?
Speaker 4: No? No, No, I don't have found white people. I'm cool. I'm just I'm just trying to make sure you know, I mean, because we and you already have a bit of a problem already, you know when we do. Yeah, yeah, we have a problem.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm bothering me while on that work what's your problem?
Speaker 4: Okay? Well, my problem is this is that you know, after purchasing the property, I went downtown to the city and actually looked at, you know, the layout of this entire property. And when I look at it, you actually twenty five close to thirty feet over the property.
Speaker 5: Life Now you look at the wrong map.
Speaker 4: No, No, the fifth that separates my backyard from your backyard. You are thirty feet over that. That's impossible.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Listen, and I know what is.
Speaker 6: Let me.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you how I look at you got a jacuzzie in your backyard right, see them even spye on me. No, I haven't been spired on you, sir. I'm just telling you. Close it up, not far from that friensh line. Don't Don't you have a jakouzie there?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I do, yes, Okay, Now the pools, the Poola's okay. But what if I if I pushed that fence line back thirty it actually get the property that I'm supposed to have.
Speaker 5: I pretty much own. Yo yo yo yo jakouzi.
Speaker 4: You'll have to dan see Okay, let.
Speaker 5: Me tell you something. I've been in that house for ten years.
Speaker 6: We put that fence up when we moved in, and it was based on the property line that.
Speaker 5: Was that was the set when ten years ago.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're looking at, but my fence is not moving, My jacuzzi is not moving, and.
Speaker 5: There's there's no changing that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, let me, let.
Speaker 5: Me, let me.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you just use your voice what you wanted the boy not not not No, you hear you hear a whole cliff it out. Let me tell you so. Uh, Either we're gonna take the fence line and move it where it's supposed to be. Oh, We're gonna put a gate between I two yards and I'm go be able to come and get in missus Kobe and pool or whatever.
Speaker 5: I want them.
Speaker 4: All right, let's let's let's.
Speaker 5: Talk about this.
Speaker 6: First of all, there's not gonna be a date, okay. And as far as you just coming over and getting in the jacuzzie at will, I got a real problem with that.
Speaker 5: Uh, you've called me at work. I'm on the job and.
Speaker 6: I'm having to listen to this on a future neighbor who's making weird claims about.
Speaker 4: How he owns part of my man, you bad. I hold the zi.
Speaker 6: Well, no, you did not pay for that jacuzzie. You did not pay for that sense.
Speaker 4: You just showed up making He called.
Speaker 5: Me at work and and and and and then hand me some story.
Speaker 4: With no evidence.
Speaker 6: I'll go down to the city hall and look at those papers myself, because I don't start the word you're saying.
Speaker 5: I've been there for ten years.
Speaker 6: I've had ten other neighbors in that backyard. You'll cycle through once a year, I swear, and I've never had any problems with until you come along.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'll tell you what. Here's here's something you need to understand. You got a new black neighbor, and you got a new black neighbor that owns party owns your jacuzie because you're over the fence line, all right. And as soon as I move in, I'm coming and I'm getting in my jacuzie, you will, man, You know what I mean. No move into back I'm gonna use a jacuzee on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You gonna get it on Tuesday, Thursday, on the weekend. That's it. Because Blasians, damn jakouzie belongs to me. The zakuzi is a home by a black man and a white man, and we gonna get along. Lot alt Look.
Speaker 6: Here, little listen, hear you two, You to dictate what days I get to use my jacuzi.
Speaker 4: Because it's not you're coming over to mind. You're not just your cry. It's our yakuzie because you you built that. That's the only thing that makes it yours. It being on my part of the property that was making mind. So therefore we're gonna shod this damn jacuzie and we're gonna try to.
Speaker 6: Yakouzzi.
Speaker 4: I'm passing.
Speaker 5: You're across the fence.
Speaker 6: I will be there on Monday's Wednesdays and you ain't gonna be I'll be standing at my yakoozzie.
Speaker 5: With a shotgun.
Speaker 6: You take one step over to my property, my property line. I swear if I could jump through this phone, I'd ring your neck. You know it's gonna be in there with me.
Speaker 5: Who gonna be in there?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have cutting hell in the dawn. Jacuz Who cutting Hell my coworker. But hey, man, this is nephew. Tell me man, you your boy cutting Hell? Got meet the plank phone? Call you this ah that go pay. We got you man, We got you you running Hey. I got one more thing to ask you, man, What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 5: Last the Steve Harvey's radiature.
Speaker 2: Who that boy Tom is so stupid?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who that boy Thomas stupid?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: You ain't got no sin? Guess we'll move next, doough? Guess who?
Speaker 3: Come in to Greenville, South Carolina. I'm just sad tonight. It is the Nephew. Tickets on sale right now. I will be at the Convention Center. Tickets on sale, that is Nephew, Timmy and friends. And I can assure you I got some stupid, ignorant friends.
Speaker 2: They may not be as stupid as me, but who they pretty damn close they printed dog on.
Speaker 3: Come all right, Nephew, tell me in friends, Greenville, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: There ain't not nobody that damn stupid.
Speaker 3: I'm just South Carolina, not to be mixed up with North Carolina. I will be in the South Greenville, South Cairlina Saturday night. Baby the Nephew come to town. Come check out your boy. All right, ya.
Speaker 2: Ya right, Nephew, thank you?
Speaker 1: Coming up next. Strawberry Letter and the subject for today's Strawberry Letter is my best friend is marrying a big problem.
Speaker 2: All right, you got it.
Speaker 1: My best friend is marrying a big problem. We will get into that, Steve and I. Right after this, my best friend is marrying a big problem. We'll find out what it's all about. Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show.