Speaker 1: Welcome to decisions Decisions.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should say decisions decisions.
Speaker 3: It sounded like you was talking to Kirsten.
Speaker 1: You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast. You want to say together the decisions decisions.
Speaker 2: Boy, it has been a hill of a week.
Speaker 1: Listen, we're recording this a little bit before today. If the Purge didn't happen today, y'all great for us.
Speaker 4: You know what I and I said it over on the on the Patreon. What if this doesn't even entr but what if we're not gonna do that?
Speaker 3: Don't do that?
Speaker 4: January twenty, I told you whenever the Purge happened, bitch's another country.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna beet let's predict where am I gonna be?
Speaker 1: I do want to be somewhere where I could probably get fucked because I need to.
Speaker 2: Give little Jamaican Ralph.
Speaker 4: I don't bro my daddy Jamaican. I don't really be wanting Jamaican dick like that. It's too aggressive. They don't understand.
Speaker 3: No croixa talk with that.
Speaker 5: The other day what we were talking about, because y'all was talking about fucking Western Islanders or some show like that.
Speaker 2: You know what we're not doing.
Speaker 1: What is someone from I got?
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 4: I got to spend the New Year's there, so I know I didn't ask them. But yeah, No, for the purge, where would I want to go? I'm not gonna lie. Tokyo That's that's the place I want to go.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna hold.
Speaker 4: You if I am at the at the end of God, damn humanity, the damn skippy.
Speaker 2: I want some sushi.
Speaker 3: I want to They're gonna make you to sushi. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: They not know the purge is only happening in the noted states of a man.
Speaker 2: Oh my, what that's the problem.
Speaker 3: No, that's not problem matter.
Speaker 1: You've never been to a Roman restaurant.
Speaker 4: That's okay. And now we're going to that one Asian girl. You could have got some ship out of this.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: She was Filipino. Well I didn't know. Damn AnyWho. I guess we'll start with a quick catch up. Damn not to damn for the mood.
Speaker 1: But basically I am dealing with like how to be like the support system for friends dealing with infertility.
Speaker 2: And it's a problem because I'm like, man, fuck them kids, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean, and I'm just like, who cares, You're not gonna have a baby ever, Like, I'm really battling with my own views on motherhood with also being empathetic to women who would like to be mothers and who would like to carry and they're having the difficulty either conceiving, caring, or the doctors are like, bitch, I don't know if this is gonna be possible for you, And so here I am like, you know, it's not the worst thing that can happen, but to them, of course, for a lot of women, motherhood is kind of ingrained in us. And so I think right now dealing with me just wanting all my friends to live and being like that's not the worst thing. I'm like really dealing with the empathy around women wanting to be moms.
Speaker 1: Well, but not like I was gonna ask you about how you feel about children the other day because we were talking about how, you know, evolving from horrible to decisions decisions, and all the baby jokes at me, and Rihanna said something to me like, wouldn't be crazy for you and Maandy did at the same time for my baby. At the same time, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, pregnancy so I can't do with each other with regular horribles.
Speaker 1: Pregnancy hormones fits the shows on you know I'm any more and yeah, no, so she goes I said she don't want kids. She's like, well, oh, I was like. I was like, I don't know, she's not really like a kids person.
Speaker 4: She was like, yeah, she is, no, But I'm not like, no, why would she say that she ain't been around me with kids or no.
Speaker 1: But I think it's when we consider someone to be like a happy person or something like that. When someone says they don't like kids, I have an image of them and it's not necessarily so when she said it, I understood why.
Speaker 2: She was like, no, Mandy doesn't like.
Speaker 1: I don't even think attracted you really, So now I was gonna ask you, do you really not enjoy the company of a baby, the innocent of the company of Do you.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the company of a baby?
Speaker 5: Joy?
Speaker 3: The company of a bent? I love my nephew, hate his company.
Speaker 1: I absolutely enjoy being around kids.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie any kid. No, bro, they stay, Oh, there could be terrible kids, but like they.
Speaker 4: Think, they don't even talk back when I see and I see babies.
Speaker 1: You walk like, oh wow, hold on, Danny, you're single. We don't have to bring up the divorce. Damn. Wow, this isn't for facts sake, joke. Danny's on for fact sake, and that's a safe space to make fun of him being divorced with no dog and wife.
Speaker 3: Damn, I want kids.
Speaker 6: I'm thirty two now, whatever I got by, like thirty seven, I'm done after that.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna get a baseect to me?
Speaker 5: Na?
Speaker 2: See, this is the fucking bullshit.
Speaker 3: If you get of a sect to me, I mean everybody.
Speaker 2: Do you want kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But he said after thirty seven, that's it? But why would you not get a aseex to me? If you no longer would want kids?
Speaker 6: If I was in their committed relationship, sure I'd get one. Sure, I'm not like totally again.
Speaker 1: Set it in like a car. Sure, I guess I guess she wants one. I guess I'll give it to its problem.
Speaker 4: No if you if men don't want kids, but wait, he does want kids? No, but he said after thirty seven. So I'm saying, if you are a man who is like, I'm done, I don't really want no more. I don't understand why there's not more support groups supporting the efforts of aasectomy. I need that to like because that conversation, you know what I mean, Because then we're dealing with seeing all the men on the internet and all these other things that are like I want the kid, I told you not to have it.
Speaker 2: Well, baby, do you see who's in the office. We might not even be able.
Speaker 3: To abort it. Right.
Speaker 6: So it's also like not a hard and fast it's just like a rough Estimately I can start.
Speaker 7: Looking at it.
Speaker 4: But I started looking at what countries give the best abortions, and if I can't get it here, and now I gotta travel.
Speaker 2: I got the money, little ticket. I just started looking.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know who's like where you know, I'm gonna go to my home lane, but I know.
Speaker 1: Like the other, like the other, the beach for a few days, and then when it happened, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just other countries definitely do abortions.
Speaker 4: But I want to go to the place like that's the most like the most safe, like I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You know what, let me look up right now, the safest because I.
Speaker 3: Want to give this information. I'm trying to figure out how to type abortion country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the best country for abortions? Come on, ladies, Sweden of course, of course. Oh and I see here since twenty twenty. Oh bitch, I like this Ireland, they say, Argentina and Thailand.
Speaker 5: No, I think those are just the highest rates. Whoa, whoa, So that's my thing.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's what I saw, Hi, girls, I saw.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's very jas funny of you.
Speaker 1: Let's go which country has the best abortion laws? Argentina and Thailand right under there has the highest abortion rate?
Speaker 3: Greenland, Bennam, Madagascar.
Speaker 2: Greenland's damn near Sweden. That means the safest. No, no, no, I know.
Speaker 3: So that's why I said, I still have to do some goddamn research.
Speaker 1: But abortions are really like generally safe, so they're not something that like.
Speaker 4: No, there's actually a lot of countries with very restrict abortion laws, which is that's the thing.
Speaker 2: So you want to look at like laws that are.
Speaker 4: Pro abortion, then you have to look at the medical care system of that country or save abortions. But then like there's restriction to abortions, which is what we're witnessing right Like first off, the six week band bullshit baby, they tell you even if you're only four weeks to six weeks, Like they don't really know the exact date.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, they're not even missing in four weeks, you know what I mean? You know, we give hope on the fifth week. Like, no, I don't know. I don't know if I told y'all.
Speaker 4: Like when I went in and had my abortion at sixteen years old, I knew the exactly I said, bitch. I knew it happened on mother fourth of July, right before I came back to Atlanta, And I literally knew the exact date. I knew who it was, I knew when it happened. And then bitch started to tell me I was six weeks. I said, I didn't have sex two weeks before I had sex.
Speaker 2: This date.
Speaker 4: They would not tell. They would not let me tell them my date of conception. And I was like, bitch, I was there, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I's it was literally wait till this book comes out so I could talk more about a certain thing that happened in my life.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, it's crazy, it's crazy. What's been up with you though?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm gonna be I've been filming sex cells We're heading to Vegas in a few days.
Speaker 2: What else Christmas, Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Hanaka, all the things happened honestly this year twenty twenty five. I'm coming, you know, working on a new business and kind of putting my footing more in New York. Like there was even a moment recently where I was like, should I just moved on here as to New York? But then I just did this, Like it's harder in New York too, I know, but I was getting around. I just moved them to La it's so warm, like but then I even think like there's this thing that I kind of enjoyed. It's like a getaway when I come here, like I get to be with family, I get to work, and then it's like, all right, many And.
Speaker 2: What if I had jewel every day? What would you be asking me every day? Girl?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: She asked me on the way to Horrible what I literally said her after a horrible decision that I'm thirty it was twelve twenty Can you run me to CBS? Mom? I let you know, I have horrible I know, one thirty, it's not it's twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: I love that New York can now be my vacation, like my where.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at reservations, I'm looking at restaurants like and it's not by coastal because it's only an hour and forty five minute flight, But I love that, you know, I can look at New York as like a getaway place. I am still looking for a boo in New York because I don't want to pay for like hotels every single time. So I don't know if that's using or if that call does.
Speaker 1: That make me a homosexual? A what that I'm looking to like data nigga in New York?
Speaker 3: Just of it? Oh yeah, pay for hotels?
Speaker 1: Want to want some tea? My homewo was just fucking homeless girl. No you she's like spilling your friends tea, y'all. If you friends will be the your story's gonna be told? Would I ask? I'll be like, let me tell you. Okay, So he lives in a major city in the country. Let's just say a New York, a Miami, in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Lanta, Vegas.
Speaker 1: So basically he was meeting with this girl who was coming down, uh to the city that he lives in to strip Okay, definitely Houston, and so.
Speaker 3: I was crazy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, people don't know I'm friends with this ning like that. But he hit me because he was like, bro, this shit is so crazy. How do I approach her with it? A lot of my male friends call me with I'm sure that happens to you. Just being on this podcast, so many questions for relationship sex. So when she flies in flies in, I just did quotation marks. She stays with him for a few days and they really enjoy each other, and he's like, at first, I thought maybe this girl sells pussy because she's so bad, like how she making all his bread and just fly around.
Speaker 2: He is out one night and sees her, so he just just oh wait.
Speaker 4: He didn't know that she was coming to dance, right, so he said, you know, I don't want to fuck where you thought. She wasn't night, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, he saw her outside of when she flew in. Oh okay, sorry to random. He said, it wasn't even like a bar. It was like a restaurant where people drink. She was alone. He was like, hey, like, you hit me, and so he's like, it's cool. I want you to feel like you owe me your time when you here. She's like, I appreciate that he goes home. She calls him. She's like, I actually live here, but I don't really have a place to say. So there's a few days out of the week where I've been staying with you, and I say, I fly in and the other time I'm kind of couch sory thing.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, I click on her Instagram because I had to see what this bitch looks like. And one thing I will say that really killed me is like the captions of the photos. Everything was a flex and I was like, damn, dude, you going through this hard ass time of your life.
Speaker 2: She's still beautiful.
Speaker 1: Sure it don't mean you can't post your work or doing whatever living life. I'm sure you already had these nice clothes. It's not like but it's just the whole like getting it how I live, Like y'all better keep up.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm like really confused a BYuT how this works.
Speaker 1: So basically, I guess whatever time she must be spending at his house is probably when the other spots are unavailable. And so he was like, so we're laughing on the oh because he's just like, yo, I just feel so dumb. It's been like two months of this. I was like, yo, I'm really sorry. I know that sucks. He's like, bro, I'm like, low key invested. I was thinking about meting one of her kids and where where the kid at with their father in another city.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's like in transition right now. But this the ship to gag.
Speaker 1: She's been in a transition for two months minimums jesus.
Speaker 2: I'm like, she's no money, she's making no money.
Speaker 1: She dripping, is going in the club and seeing is the two step three?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it?
Speaker 2: And yeah, I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, now you know, she really ain't selling puss because she would have been had an apartment, but she.
Speaker 3: Was selling pussy.
Speaker 1: She got that right back. Well, no, maybe she sells pussy the other night. That's why she has somewhere to say. It still takes a lot of time to make money.
Speaker 4: Plussy too. The pussy rates alow. Now, hey, they say about a half hour.
Speaker 1: They're in between this thing of So when she goes to the other city and she's with her children, she's not lying, she says, she's he's face timed her with her kid, like she's got to meet them. So he's like, she's not really lying to me, though, is she. I'm like, well, yeah, she's lying, but I understand the shame around the lie. So now he's like, do I just stick with him?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 4: No, No, what you just said problematic as fucked. We cannot be out here saying.
Speaker 2: We understand the shame of lies.
Speaker 1: We cannot I understand someone not telling you that they don't have a home. I do not like she had a husband, is like, that's kind of embarrassing, and it's also so vulnerable, and it's like someone's gonna judge you.
Speaker 2: Who knows you's gonna be judged?
Speaker 1: Bro, Let me tell you this, the shame of I have co signed more than I am proud to which I know everybody says you should never do this. I definitely have my name on a few friends apartments that I feel like, how you know, like it is what it is. Life is hard. So yeah, now he's in between the thing of like do I stick with her?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: And literally it's been dating to homeless person.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean he's enjoying himself, right, yeah, I mean to me though, a lot of men realistically don't give a fuck with a bitch guy.
Speaker 1: She can have a penthouse or live with ten roommates. Niggas do not care. But anyway, I brought that up. It's kind of like what you want to do in New York.
Speaker 4: You know it, ain't you got up? I say, no, Okay, let's get into our hypothetical again. Y'all if you had to fuck for the apartment, well, I'm not gonna hold you. I don't mind second little dick to have a place to stay while I come up how many days?
Speaker 3: That's only if I stay more than how many digs? Whoa just one day?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just said I want.
Speaker 1: To boot and you're in a hypothetical portion. He didn't know what to ask me to do. Yeah, I just thought, okay, now you're we're getting a little extreme.
Speaker 2: I have the Ariatt discount.
Speaker 1: I can no, I ain't gonna hold you. I will stay by at the airport. If I have the airport discounts me hidden. Maybe when you want to come to the city, it'd be like.
Speaker 3: Honey, that was a night we talked about.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: That'sk now that them New York prices is crazy. Let me tell you how I know about this.
Speaker 1: So I've lived in the same spot for four years Danny stayed there. If you don't live in New York and we know each other by proxy, you probably staying right. Like my man was like, bro, the door just be open. I don't like this, but I'll be making brand on the shit, like low key. Like the most I've charged for my spot, not even kidding, was five thousand dollars for the month, and that's more than my Oh. I've just like really like that second bedroom behad. But I had a friend called me once at midnight and she was like, I would never do this. I know we ain't talking to many girl. I'm like, what's going on you okay? She's like Marianna hitting Bruh Hilton name day my first shoar, Like this shit is like hundred dollars, Yeah, I give you a few hundred. I'm like, okay, yeah, I'm never getting rid of a two bedrooms. This is how I stay alive.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna heared you body be fucking up me.
Speaker 4: I can't even charge nobody because you may have to leave with band aids and alcohol swabs cause that nobody scratched your ass stuff. I'd be like, my bad, I'm sorry, listen, and I don't even charge you. Mich sron Is to stay at my house before I'm like sure, I'm not gonna be like there's a cat. You gotta deal with body and body, even though you don't pay no goddamn rent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, motherfucker. He the man of the house.
Speaker 1: So I don't charge for forty eight seventy two. I ain't hug you, Danny Wright, forty is only above three days. No, like people got above three days. If you try to stay sing, oh yeah, n I ain't gonna hold you. That's why I'm a.
Speaker 4: Little But Danny owes me a favor now, so that's a good I'm not even telling nobody my new spot got two bits. Oh yeah, it's a closet.
Speaker 1: You already. You're too late, baby. All you know, all you've been talking about.
Speaker 3: Is told thousands of people.
Speaker 2: It's about it's so big. It's so big for it's so big for me these hips.
Speaker 3: I need a room, God damn it.
Speaker 2: But if you have two floors, I don't know a fuck. You can't get a corner, bitch here, you're down the street.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be so excited to have people come visit.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I got shout out to Berry. I got my little dick charcooterie board just for me. It's gonna have my cheeses, my meat, just for me and me.
Speaker 2: She's a meat bitch.
Speaker 4: I found this hypothetical, and of course it made me think of how much we consider looks. And so you find that I was making it un a bitch, I'll find I made superhero. I go on the reddit thread. I mean sometimes I think hypothetical, but I be on Reddit. Oh, and people's minds were different out here. Reddit's good, it's good. So here's one and I want both of y'all to answer. So you're stuck on a deserted island and you come across and meet a mermaid or mermaid?
Speaker 3: Okay, would you rather mind you?
Speaker 4: You're deserted here, this is where you're at for a while. It's only you, but you come across this sea serpent. Would you rather the mermaid be top half fish or bottom half fish?
Speaker 2: Bottom?
Speaker 4: Top bottom half top wait top bottom, The bottom is human, the bottom is human.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, if I got a fuck it right. So that's where I wanted to have this conversation.
Speaker 5: I want so you would fuck a fish if it got a pussy, it got a pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what a pussy feel like. I don't know what I'm not going.
Speaker 1: So the fact I'm notagine sucking a fish and it's still smells like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: No but no, no, no, but what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So here's where I have the problem with. So I was thinking about this long, long and hard, right, and I'm like, shut up. I was because, first off, fucking a fish is crazy. The idea of fucking you're looking at a fish even though you're fucking vagina, even though you're sucking a dick. So to me, I'm like, okay, I could have him eat me out, I could have him finger me and then we could talk. This is where I'm really getting to my mind.
Speaker 1: Shelfish Tum.
Speaker 3: Followed the font here.
Speaker 4: Okay, well wait, would you guys not if you're deserted, actually be happy that you could have a conversation with somebody because you can't talk to me.
Speaker 2: Your face is crazy. You don't want conversation with someone.
Speaker 5: How long am I deserted? You're deserted, bitch, ever, I'm dying there. Oh, I get what you're Oh, you want me to have compassion with the fish.
Speaker 1: If you're on a certain deserted island, you just want to pussy there, or a face to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Because I guess you could sit on that.
Speaker 2: You can sit on the face.
Speaker 1: Okay, I kind of missed the desert island thing. I thought it was like, one night, you're on an island.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, island.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was stranded, like fucking old boy that had the the what was the Tom Hanks.
Speaker 2: With the goddamn So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Say he didn't have the volleyball, but you see how important it was for him to talk.
Speaker 5: To Okay, in that light, Yes, I would have human top, human top, like I'd rather human top.
Speaker 2: The fact that both of y'all were willing to just fuck fish is crazy, But I thought that was the hypothetical. Like I thought it was some kookie thing.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be like you were about to have fish stick.
Speaker 1: No. I just wasn't gonna have sex. I was just gonna have oral sex, fingering and conversation. Oh my god, imagine if you funk that, you can call it a fish.
Speaker 2: Thick I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't want to fish it like fish stick? Do you like fish stick?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: It's crazy if we really want to talk to the people, if you are over the age of nineteen, that's what I'm giving.
Speaker 2: And you eat fish sticks or chicken tenders? Who what's wrong with watching bro or chicken? How old are you? My nigga?
Speaker 4: Do not order no fish sticks or chicken tens. That's the restaurant period. Well at the piece of damn.
Speaker 2: So better not go a nigga house, open a freezer and I see fucking.
Speaker 3: Fish you know how.
Speaker 2: I know it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Me and my man were out somewhere where there's like three options left, you know, when it's like a late night venu.
Speaker 3: Don't give a fun don't kill no.
Speaker 1: It's like so it's like three am we ate chicken tenders?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: He's like, yo, this is someone becoming.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yo, I don't know to laugh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gone a chicken there.
Speaker 4: If there's three out of the gallop in you and there's three out of of the menu and one is a chicken tender, best believe there's a there's a French do not order no goddamn tenders or no fish sticks with your grown age nuggets is even worse.
Speaker 2: Baby, those are for children.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jenny, what's the meal you could take one of these lovely ladies since you're divorced.
Speaker 2: That's crazy on a date and where could she eat them?
Speaker 7: Make you be like, bitch, chicken fish sticks is crazy? It's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay. If you took a girl to a nice spot and she ordered pizza, would be like, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's pizza on the menu.
Speaker 4: It's probably a wood oven if it's if you're at a nice restaurant that fucking pershudo ands and like fancasoms.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But is there like anemo?
Speaker 7: What's it like the chicken alfredo or something like that.
Speaker 3: Basic that's hilarious. I love that chicken. That's I'm a nigga.
Speaker 6: But if you go to apasta spot and let me get the chicken afraid of that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It's like ordering shripp.
Speaker 2: I just said that on Instagram Live.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare.
Speaker 4: Nigglets be with me at a Japanese restaurant and you order a motherfucking ships and poora or a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: California roll.
Speaker 3: That's it, that's being done.
Speaker 2: California rolls like you're gonna order the invitation. Bro, what are we talking about? I don't do crab with a cat.
Speaker 1: But also the fact that you want your ship fry hard deep fried.
Speaker 3: What if people don't like raw fish, let's not eat here.
Speaker 6: We shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say you know how to give so let me, But basically I took him to his knights on a passe. We do this thing. By the way, this is like a little horror derrive, but we're gonna throw back the decision like horrible decisions.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He had this idea that each month we plan a date completely, not like going to dinner and ship, but like a really intentional night. So we did this little Asian knight thing, not like the girl you dated.
Speaker 2: In real Japanese. She was a Filipino, a real Japanese night.
Speaker 1: So I took it on Ma cassea And it's so crazy because the more high end on my casa is fish maybe three hundred dollars person, the more fucking disgusting the food looks.
Speaker 3: You're thinking, my nigga eats suya.
Speaker 1: If you don't know that, like the they're well done steak for you know, African food, like, but he eats sushi with me. They bringing out the salmon road and I just wait.
Speaker 2: Shit, that was moving.
Speaker 1: They had a fish like that moved and I just remember he was like, oh yeah, I feel like sugar fish is better than this, so like sugar dude, like I don't know, but like I was like okay, and then like tuna belly but this part is the tuna and he's just like, but it's crazy because literally I'm like, but you fishhead like Caribbean people do too, but there is something about fish when it's wrong and you're just looking at it and it's slimy and you're like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Get fuck if you don't like is discussed, if you don't like raw fish.
Speaker 3: Being going out.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hypocrite as nigga, like how you don't like raw fish but you eat couci.
Speaker 4: You know what else will piss me off to? And I'm in Atlanta now, so you know niggas go to the strip club. It's the wings that don't order your wings fried hard and then ask for extra wet that don't make no goddamn sense, niggas be like an extra wet, motherfucking lemon pepper.
Speaker 2: But you want it fried hard. Now it's about to make it make sense.
Speaker 1: I need you to know what make it fried hard? Hold, I really want to see what is oonie?
Speaker 3: Like what? It's sea urchin.
Speaker 4: It's the sea urch kind of like the muscle is the inside of the shell. That's heart at the bottom of it. You don't like, we don't know the gonads, That's what I mean, because it's not just the sea urchin.
Speaker 3: It's a handful.
Speaker 1: It's the inside, including the reproductive ordin that has the eggs in it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you've had words, right you didn't that?
Speaker 1: No, any way, you're outline.
Speaker 2: Let's go keep wow wow.
Speaker 4: Anyways, glad to know that y'all would fuck fish and don't care about conversations.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm talking to you. Okay.
Speaker 1: So for this one, I really like this because I constantly blame Neo and also a little Boosy for this movement that happened around twenty two thousand and seven to like twenty ten, so our primitive years.
Speaker 2: Especially as millennial women leaving the nests.
Speaker 4: Of high school and going into adulthood, and so I want to play this clip for us to dissect here.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 8: I want to dismantle this thought that it's too late, yes, because I think that I'm a millennial, and like millennial women would really set up for the okido because they told us from when we were little, don't depend on anybody, make sure you get your own, always be independent, go to college, get an education, don't have a bit butcher, don't put don't put a man before your like we were ham. The messaging was go to college, have something that you can stand on, and then think about.
Speaker 1: A man and a baby.
Speaker 8: And a lot of us did that. And what that did was it made us older entering motherhood or age, you know, like we started thinking about it making a family later. And then I feel like we just got shamed on the back end and we were like, wait a minute, But I thought this is what we were.
Speaker 3: To shout out.
Speaker 1: That was from the love Seat podcast and I saw this and clearly I opened the episode with a lot of my friends dealing with infertility, but this was definitely and maybe it was more encouraged because I grew up in a single parent household.
Speaker 2: But yeah, as.
Speaker 4: Soon as I got out, I literally, even in my twenties, felt like I couldn't be a wife or wasn't girlfriend even material because my shit wasn't together.
Speaker 2: I think missing depended. That's why I love her.
Speaker 4: Like we didn't I in d e PTE all the shit that we was in the club, like ah, we got a little. No, it fucked up our mind to really thinking that as women. And maybe it was like this movement of liberation. Maybe it was growing up in a lot of our single parent households. But I do feel like if I could go back to my younger self, I would say that niggas don't give a fuck how much money, it doesn't matter, like what and again, what's your apartment?
Speaker 1: I think you're speaking around rich No no, no.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, right now there's the cohabitating of us going into both splitting bills. But then no, if we lean into that narrative, right, I think there's still a lot of men that want to be providers, that don't want to make less than a woman that they do.
Speaker 2: They want to be providers.
Speaker 1: But like at the end of the day, teammateshit is really almost every married couple in my life that I know, except for someone that's married to a ballplayer.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're not splitting down the middle. This is your portion of the life bill, but they're contributing to their homes. Like I just I wonder even those women, how long it took them to a either get married or if they did choose marriage and motherhood after college, after getting a career. So most some of them, Yeah, most of my friends I got married. Did I'm just even thinking of someone now, like Josie, my homegirl in London, who got married, had a baby, like after she was had her career in order, and it's a lot of her own money. But she was dating that whole time. She got married once before, but like was dating that whole time. And I don't know, Like Josie moved to London for her career, right, she was a district managing Miami and doing all this shit and her shit is popping, and like moved to London for the popping career. I never thought for a moment if Josie met a man that was great, she would have left Miami again. I really don't think. I think we just and I think she did it the right way. I actually use Josie as an example a lot. I know you guys might not hear her name a lot, but when my friends that are younger are feeling like they can't by younger, I meet my age, can't meet someone. When I said down with Josie and her husband, he literally was like, yeah, I met my sol made a thirty seven thirty eight and she was like, I've found love later, Like we're so pressured right now, But like that bitch was making mad bread travel in the world and if it happened to happen, and it did, she would have came back to the States eventually, but she didn't. She had a baby, she got married, she's in London. But like, I think that if we focus on our own shit, that person will come along the way. That's when we're the happiest, that's when things just naturally come. I do believe what this girl said is completely correct. I think the only issue that we have as independent women is the same reason women have called me a pick mee before. I think hyper independence, not on some doctor Umar's Kevin Samuel shit. Hyper independence. It's not that you're turning men off. It's that you really make someone feel like they have no place.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 4: And so I have a chapter in the book around the notion of a man needing to feel needed in the dynamic of specifically a heterosexual relationship. And there are so many men currently that I think, And I mean we talked about it, even with that clip with Nick Cannon, with when we sat with Jacquez, like, there's still this main character thing.
Speaker 2: There's still like this.
Speaker 4: Manhood element of a woman not necessarily needing quote unquote their male their male partner.
Speaker 3: But we do have two met on the mic.
Speaker 4: So I want to ask you guys, in terms of dating and the women, is independence viewed as a turnoff? Can a woman be too independent?
Speaker 3: Or what has been.
Speaker 4: Your your experience with overly or hyper independent women?
Speaker 5: I don't know, you know, too independent to me sounds weird, Okay, I don't see that as like a woman be independent sounds like a great thing to me. Do I look for women to be quote unquote fully independent to be available for me to date her?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: But you know, yes, I do think That's what's.
Speaker 2: Like when we are here asking for bill money, niggas be acking up.
Speaker 3: That's gig. You don't want me to bed.
Speaker 2: I'm asking about all money.
Speaker 1: So wait, let me ask this how how uh do you like to feel needed for a man? Do you enjoy feeling needed?
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: I enjoy us not being co dependent in each other, so even like my partner, I enjoy him wanting me around him, desiring me, us pleasing each other. I actually I didn't spin a baby out my Kouchi on purpose. I don't think I would be turned on by a man feeling like he needs me.
Speaker 2: And I think that was again, it's not really a.
Speaker 1: Word than is because I feel needed, not in a needy way, but like right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It could be small things like I'm out of town a lot, and it could be like damn, there's this event you're like damn, I need my baby with me, or like knowing that I want right right, But maybe the word need is used right right. One particular conversation that I can remember having about me wanting to feel more needed.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: My partner is not one to share things, so it takes a while for them to come out, and I'm like, yo, I really wish that you would lean on me more. That is something I feel like I need in a relationship. I want to feel needed as like a companion for you, like I want to know that you could turn to me. However, if that makes me sound codependent, I'm not sure how someone will feel about that, but like I do want that.
Speaker 3: I want to know that if you're.
Speaker 1: Going through something, you do pick up the phone and call me and instead of trying to like figure it out, like lean on me.
Speaker 2: I get that. That to me is what I mean by like need you, But it needs to be fair too.
Speaker 4: I have a I guess PTSD around the word need as well, which I dealt with through therapy, especially with writing the book, and I realized like I needed niggas to pay my bills. At one point, I needed niggas to validate me because I was insecure because.
Speaker 2: Of my weight or what I did. I needed a.
Speaker 4: Man to experience going overseas and traveling and experiencing life because I couldn't afford it, and so having that those needs throughout my twenties and then reaching this level that I think is great of independence from that, I love wanting a man. I love a man choosing me. I love me being able to choose a nigga. I used to bought niggas that I didn't even think was all that, but they had money. I love that I get to choose to fuck you because I want you, I desire you, and I'm not here out of any outside variables that you have to.
Speaker 1: Put in a committed relationship, like for a man to say they feel like they're not needed. For example, I don't think I gave my ex enough ways to show up for me other than finance, maybe, like to pay for something like if I needed something done and he would take too long, I'll cast grab it or something like that. I never let him really do things for me.
Speaker 2: Oh bit hing told you.
Speaker 4: I'm testing all the nigga's hand building my shit in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Y'all better be a man.
Speaker 4: Ain't a hearty big apartment sign. Oh girl, I been. That's the that's the interview process. Oh bitch, I'm ordering ship. I want to see you redonstructions and use them hands. I ain't got no goddam spark plugs because I ain't got a car, but I want to see you build some shit being man.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I'm thinking about, build some shit.
Speaker 1: A few months ago, doctor Cheyenne was on the Breakfast Club talking about Jazmine. He came new Yeah, and the old clip of sham Booty came up when she was like, oh, I like to be completely submissive, like packing the bag, doing all that stuff. I don't speak that way because but you are that way, not completely, I don't know, but man, let me try to laborate. I don't speak that way because I really believe it makes you look fucking weak and embarrassing. And to be submissive to talk like that, oh, he like he's well, he doesn't do anything. I'll do everything. It's like I just I really do feel like it looks weak. Now maybe that's because of my slight hyperindependence, but knowing especially a man like that who'll be talking about how you fuck out the big it is and just kind of out here like there's no way.
Speaker 2: But I close the door.
Speaker 3: Bit okay.
Speaker 1: I love my nigga hungry. I'll be like, oh my god, and he'd be like, no, you're tired, recorder something. I want to get up. I want to make it. I want to get the little tray out. I really enjoy that, however, and there's a lot of reciprocity in the things that he does for me, right, So I would ask you, how are ways that you felt needed, even in a marriage that made you feel content.
Speaker 3: Need it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean just when you're especially when you're doing entrepreneurial stuff like we you know, freelance and stand up whatever, Just to have someone that respects the process and not just the end result.
Speaker 7: Like now I'm.
Speaker 6: Working with dope creators, produce dope shows, do dope things and on my way. So it looks cooler now than they did two years ago. So if you can like invest in the this person's working their ass off and I know their hard work will lead to something. So let me not put the pressure of the immediate. But like I see my nigga or my girl to the back to the independent point. Maybe she doesn't have it all right now, but she's starting her own lash business or he's starting his own x y Z business.
Speaker 1: That only becomes hard when you really got bills today, Like how long? How long do you accept the.
Speaker 2: Grind right until you like, nigga, go get a jaw right right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like how long? I mean?
Speaker 7: I think I think it depends.
Speaker 6: I think I was in a relationship when I did it, so it was like as long as I can pay at least half of what I am responsible for the house cool at that point. Also, minds you I was paying most of the bills prior. Okay, so if I need to take a step back and you're now doing way better than I am now, then you would thinking theory.
Speaker 2: That would real grown conversation.
Speaker 7: Right exactly. It's not easy, for sure, It's not easy, you know.
Speaker 1: I think about that now as I'm dating someone that I've never dated, someone I've talked about marriage to this extent with. And he's a real estate investor, and I remember thinking to myself, if he really wanted to buy a property that cost a lot of money down, but he knew.
Speaker 3: This was to go.
Speaker 1: I want to buy this commercial building. I need to spend a quarter million dollars down on this something. How long do I handle holding it down. I've really thought about this because now that I'm starting a new business, he's offered me money. It's funny, I actually thought about you because when you opened your studio, i'd turned that nigga's money down. He didn't ask me for equity.
Speaker 4: I don't think he asked me for equity, but I think it was an idea of your doing this just a return like interest.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Basically, I was looking up he wasn't getting I was looking up loans and he was asking me the APR and then he was looking at me. We're at dinner and he was like, how would you feel if I gave it to you? And I actually felt nothing. I thought he was gonna say equity and he was like, yeah, like why would you pay back ten percent to the second place?
Speaker 2: Like that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you know what for someone to have that cash on hand to give you an offer with nothing give you or borrow like borrow borrow, but like to lend you, excuse me, lend you. I thought that was amazing. And when I saw that he did that for me because I don't need the money. I want to build something else, right, I really thought the what he just said made me realize I would probably do it too, because what if that quarter million was I could put in a hundred to it? Would I do that for my partner in a marriage? I think so, and I'm not married to him, but we talk about it. I think that's why he offered that to me. And what you're saying, Danny, made me start thinking. I was like, I really do think I would hold somebody down. I don't know how long the grind is, but I gotta really believe, right, I think in my head, you're buying a property that's a few million dollars. That's our family. It's gonna be coming back to the household. Why wouldn't I let you get this time off to build?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: However, I don't believe it comes with empty dreams. The problem this is no shade you because you are a successful comedian. You put out amazing shit. So I think that creatives don't get that respect.
Speaker 7: Oh it is because yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going to fucking go on stage and be funny and you just gotta trust it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna blow.
Speaker 7: Even producing podcast is not necessarily seen, you.
Speaker 6: Know, as like a real thing.
Speaker 1: But to me, like for your name, you're a big podcast producer, so it's like, but maybe even just hearing the names you work with ain't enough, Like you gotta really think also, not just.
Speaker 2: Think, but it ain't even the name what them checks him?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's the checks right now that now you could be as funny as you want to age. No, no, but you could be as funny as you are on stage, I could think you're funny as fun But if you're telling me I'm missing out being with you at night for you to go make eighty dollars at the lab Factory, I don't go a fuck out funny you are that ain't paying the goddamn bill.
Speaker 2: However, what if it became eighty.
Speaker 1: It could, and it could what it becomes a eight thouand when you're on tour and.
Speaker 4: Shit, But I think, but I think for creatives and overall, when you look at supporting a partner in their dreams, the odds and the stacks are are literally stacked against you as someone who's going to succeed. There's a lot more people who have sat here and rode for their creative, their upcoming artists, they're upcoming person that never amounted to anything.
Speaker 2: And then there's the resent of bitch. Now I'm left in debt.
Speaker 4: Now I sat or I sat here, and we see what a lot of the celebrities, Now I sat here and rode through the ship. As soon as they got on, they left me for somebody else. We saw that happen with no. But it's not even it's not even it's not even going white. We've seen it happen with Kevin Hart.
Speaker 1: We've seen it happen with like Chris Bosh, like even don't do that podcast.
Speaker 4: That's fine, But I mean we see Tory Hart now you know she's on stage now, but expressing that we saw it happen with Neo, right, And so I think that that's the tough part and that's the reality. Like I don't I don't know if I would blame a partner for not wanting to hold it down a life for the part.
Speaker 6: And I think it's also too about how you go about it. For me was stand up and podcasting, so like there's a lot more guaranteed money hints me even being here in producing podcasts and just stand up. So it's like you've seen this person to your point that might make fifty bucks at a spot and exactly.
Speaker 3: Going down exactly that's that's what you used to eat.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: But then if you see, all right, this niggas also producing Kevin Hart or Horrible Decisions or whatever's podcast, Okay, well he's a real well rounded creative and even if it's not two hundred thousand dollars now it's at least a strategy around the creative.
Speaker 7: I think you have that strategy. That's it, you have that state.
Speaker 1: So for me, if someone really came to me, it was like, babe, I'm gonna fucking do whatever. For example, my dude, because he's in investing homes, he's very well versed in architecture and design.
Speaker 2: If he told me he really wanted to start a.
Speaker 1: Design farm and take a step back because he's good at it, right, I would hold it in. Right, ain't but that that would have to come with strategy, Right, what are we gonna do? How long is this gonna take? In your case, it's like do you really admire my craft? What if you fucking hate what I do? Because I can't imagine if I had a boyfriend when I started Horridable, that was like, I don't really like house? Well, then when the whole time, I just never pursue that. Yeah, are you gonna hold you?
Speaker 4: Especially since it's the week of the inauguration inaugurat, it's the day hold let me tell you. I didn't vote or a nigga with concepts of a plan. I don't know if I'm dating nigga with concepts of a.
Speaker 3: Plan, But you are with them.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I don't have a new plan, but that's oh see who.
Speaker 1: You have new ideas? Man?
Speaker 2: I do, and I'm set right now.
Speaker 4: I have ways to invest because I'm settled, so my new plans are warranted.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 4: I love a man who has ambition to do more when he already set, when he ain't got a pot to piss in, and now he got concepts of a plan.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long I could say this.
Speaker 1: Is why to me, marriage, dating, commitment, This is fucking levels. If I need a dude a few months in and he liked this right right, right right, But we're married.
Speaker 3: This is what we do.
Speaker 1: I believe, just honestly, this is what we owe each other. I really believe that this.
Speaker 2: Is what we owe each other.
Speaker 4: Every time we talk about marriage and we say like this, like why y'all want to do that?
Speaker 3: So I why y'all want to? I owe it to you to be with a B That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Why don't we want to get married to be stuck to these expectations? Decision follow up?
Speaker 2: What if we like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What if they're like, I don't, I don't like the decisions like we don't.
Speaker 4: Know, like y'all gout listen, y'all got a three years we said were making decision.
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about the calm that went in my house last night, but I'm just talking about Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I want to get to y'all know. We're doing the love history.
Speaker 4: And I found y'all the weirdest sex stories of the ancient world, and I wanted to get into a few all bomb because what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 4: Sex has been twisted, sex has been weird, sex has been funny, sex has been crazy, It's been a little it's just been.
Speaker 3: All over the place.
Speaker 4: So and y'all, I don't know why they made like names harder back in the day. I don't know what they was looking at while they was putting letters babies because they were all in other countries. But these these names, when I get to the names, like these emperors and shit, I don't know their names.
Speaker 2: So if I fuck it up, sorry, Quintavious.
Speaker 4: So the first one we're gonna get into is Emperor Nero or Caligula mirror runners up two. Emperor Emperor who had to brace the that shut up beach Tiberius. No, what Tiberius, bitch, it's Tiberius. That's that's Tiberius, Tiberous, one of them.
Speaker 2: I think it's Tiborous. So he Hiberius. He ranged, y'all like we know him. He reigned between a D.
Speaker 4: Four thirty seven, and he holds the dubious honor of the most sexually twisted ruler, according to his biographer Suetonius.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, what idiot?
Speaker 4: That later life Tiberius built himself a porn central on Capri. There youngsters, and I'm hoping youngsters is at least above eighteen.
Speaker 2: But y'all know this is back in the day, so I'm assuming children.
Speaker 4: Performed elaborate daisy chains of sexual acts the emperor, by turn voyeur and participant, participant, and even grosser activities took place in his bathing pools, where toddlers were trained to nibble and pilate him underwater.
Speaker 1: So these are the old perb called them his little fishes.
Speaker 3: Did you do that on pros?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't, but it just listen crazy.
Speaker 1: So he would literally opened their mouths and put his dick in his mouth underwater.
Speaker 4: So yeah, this is crazy. This isn't no way were going there, buddy, baby, this is the weird ship. Okay, let's get into another one. We're taking our trip now to Greece and Rome, so relaxed about nudity. Greeks and Romans adored the human form, where Greeks especially admired the beautiful butticks you ready of both men and women. Gorgeous rear ends even had their own goddess. Could now y'all be acting like it's weird when I be looking at niggas aasses.
Speaker 2: It is a thing, It's been a thing. Let me enjoy a nice round ass on a man. Okay.
Speaker 4: Nevertheless, no one tinkered with human bodies after death. Result of this taboo human anatomy, largely unexplored was guesswork. However, one of the most bizarre beliefs held that women's wombs vagabonded about the body, causing hysteria. Thus, doctors applied bad smells and loud noises to square to scare wombs back into position. Ew medicos and intimidated husbands also had dire opinions about the female glitterists.
Speaker 3: The diminutive was dandy.
Speaker 4: Anything larger called for surgery, so they literally they said you a half and half, they said, bitch yok, clit is a little bit too gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Have y'all ever seen a really big click? I have.
Speaker 3: I watched one. Yeah, no, no, no in.
Speaker 1: Person, No me too. I saw it for the first time and it was a stripper and I remember seeing it and being like, yeah, you seen it.
Speaker 3: Really big clip?
Speaker 8: For what.
Speaker 1: She cannabis oil. That's happening to me. Not the clip, but the vulva got to you. I didn't try the little ts THHC tink shoes.
Speaker 4: I don't want my pussy high. It don't feel good the ship be like doing it, so I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Don't high. No, it don't make me high.
Speaker 4: But it got my pussy doing something, and I was like, I don't like this feeling. I don't want that thing getting high without me like I like to be high, and then I just feel it throughout my whole body.
Speaker 1: I don't want no TC, tink shure, none, none of that. I'm not a THHD fan, no mean. And for those of you in like oil, that's those of you who do not know. Normally, when THHC is in tinctures or any lubes.
Speaker 4: It will eat at a condom, So you can't have protected sex normally with anything.
Speaker 2: Thhd imfused the next one, y'all.
Speaker 1: Walk to history. How many more days to your celebraies?
Speaker 2: The next one.
Speaker 4: So here's the curious role of kissing male female Public kissing was actually frowned upon among Greek and Roman Arisicats. Although husbands did routinely kiss their wives upon returning home or after a hard night of male partying it partying, it was still frowned upon their goal female women with wine detection not affection, So kissings innocent pleasures really lost popularity after the bedroom habits of the Roman citizens from Spain became common knowledge, and basically a great many brushed their teeth. You ready to keep from kissing? Do you want to know what they did? They brush their teeth with human urine. That's that's what they did.
Speaker 2: And weezy. I know you. You said you've had pissed sprinkled in your right. I just want to know if you can't was your mouth? How did they.
Speaker 3: Liked?
Speaker 1: I was like, I was tight lived, That's why he was about I was like ni.
Speaker 4: Now, the last one I want to talk about is one that became popular.
Speaker 2: I would say, over the last decade.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't we call it?
Speaker 4: You know, well, I don't even know where it started. Where does eating groceries and tossing.
Speaker 3: Salad come from?
Speaker 2: Are we really giving that to geniic.
Speaker 1: Salad?
Speaker 2: Probably white? But eating I thought sounding salad came from prison.
Speaker 1: It's as an etymology.
Speaker 2: Could you look up where because I think it came across more.
Speaker 4: When I was like an adult, I never heard of eating groceries or tossing salad like before eighteen and clearly because maybe we weren't doing that under that we were just trying to put the dick in the vagina, that's all we knew, and put it in the mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we were just right. Yeah, we didn't really talk about eating ass or I.
Speaker 2: Remember the first time a guy made me do it. I was so scaring. Wait, he made you eat it up? Made okay, he requested.
Speaker 5: Here's a potential reference from Reddit in prison, where prisoners had their bitch licked their assholders show them their place in the animal world. They were allowed to use salad dressing on a higher animal's anus in order to make the taste and act someone bearable. That's this issing.
Speaker 1: I heard trombone from forty year old version when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Okay you heard that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was eat ass.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me get it to the erotic salads pros and cons.
Speaker 3: To maintain their manly well.
Speaker 4: Being, males around the ancient medieval times had to watch what they ate.
Speaker 2: The Greeks believed that anti.
Speaker 4: Oh this is giving, that salads are actually an afrogiciac, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: So the Greeks believe that ants high aprodisiac. Lettuce instantly withered an erection not They said, if your salad is with it, I found it. Wait which one you found? What the origins of it? It's an author from the s word telling vice.
Speaker 1: The word came from a seventies gay slang glossary and basically saying, because of the hairs on the butt, resembled salad.
Speaker 2: The hair little don't resemble. No, what salad shot a chicken salad?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just like salad that you really try to think what salad I ever ate that resembled a.
Speaker 3: Harry as salad? Nik?
Speaker 1: That ain't that mazzarella? And fucking I'm still finding another one. I mean, balsamic is not given ass bro. I'm seeing the other thing that Eddin said. They say that one could be a rumored could wait.
Speaker 4: They was putting salad dressing all men, Oh.
Speaker 2: We need to get a prisoner all hill. We didn't talk about.
Speaker 4: Remember I want to we gotta get second jail because JT from City Girls wasn't given what we wanted to have had God damn it. Okay, so let me finish in Egypt. Now we're taking this to Egypt. Away from Greece.
Speaker 1: Men were equally certain that Lascibus Lettuce gave their organs women bigger serving romane at their orgiastic festivals for the fertility God. This is so crazy something we just did ancient Egypt yesterday and for fact sake.
Speaker 2: Really in fact, and this is one of the facts.
Speaker 1: I looked up the history of orgies and there was Greek and Roman and the ancient Egypt. Egyptian orgies were for fertility, so people would go out, get naked basically, drink and dance and let it flow. And we were joking about basically like how do you know who you fucked and whose baby it is when it come out? Because these orgies were a whole thiting. So I was like they probably held a baby up and it was like, Mohammed, I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because they say that Romans and Greeks put a lot of their aprodisiac faith in other vegetables, and they actually called carrots the deadly carrot. But when salad supplies ran low, like during the winter months, olive oil was the everyday erotic opra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a surprise. You ever run out of lotion? That's what I use.
Speaker 3: Olive oil.
Speaker 2: Have you ever used olive oil in the bedroom though?
Speaker 1: No, I've used coconut oil in the bedroom though.
Speaker 2: Wait, you have coconut cocaine, but that's a black thing. No, but oil. We all got coconut oil at the house and we'll be putting into running.
Speaker 1: I've used almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil on my body, I mean anything else.
Speaker 4: What other vegetables are afrodiziaks because I know we've talked about afrodiziaks here before, but it's like chocolate and oysters. I don't know of any vegetables to be Fruit is an afrodzix to me, But fruit and vegetables.
Speaker 5: So other vegetables that would be Africa. Asparagus, Avocado, not.
Speaker 2: Asparagus, bro your peace state? No the really? But yeah?
Speaker 4: And I was like, after he eat asparagus, this could be for horrible for research purposes, for patriot horrible decisions.
Speaker 2: Would you do it for research?
Speaker 1: Are trying to get your money?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie from the account. I'll let you buy as much as sparagus as you want. It could be a business expensive, it can't.
Speaker 1: Be dependent on I'm gonna see this if I all grow, if I can fight in a restaurant in my restaurant, Bill, No, no that. And I was like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Already got a little conna all get wait wait wait, we're in La. You could go to what's that little arawuan and get your girl.
Speaker 1: I'm going to some place tonight, if at least the new ship called Boulevard Steak, I think my wait then, now let's talk about this little hord dress.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get this. You're always dressing a horror dress. I look like a wife. But I'm not gonna stay with it. Actually, I was thinking, like on this, on this for your date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so y'all go over to Patreon.
Speaker 1: If you're not gonna no I have.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends if we go.
Speaker 1: I like the other one look better than the other one.
Speaker 4: It depends I'm not wearing that. It's a bondage dress. Bro, he already knows I have a fucking horror podcast. Let me not go to him like dressed like a bondage slut.
Speaker 3: You we.
Speaker 1: Your tits out.
Speaker 2: That said it was giving. It's giving a housewife.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's easy for you to ignore this.
Speaker 3: I don't you know what.
Speaker 1: The pearls aren't doing anything for your honey. See it's the pearls, right, it's it's giving. No one ever forgot that one time on O G War, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: On your neck?
Speaker 4: I did so if you guys, uh so we talked about the pearl necklace in sex terms, it's when a guy comes on your neck and it dries up.
Speaker 2: And I went to brunch not knowing that. Yeah, leftover Nigga, I was about frank cars just like it all over her.
Speaker 3: What a time?
Speaker 2: What a time? I don't do that back then? Who was she?
Speaker 1: There are moments where I shared that to the world. Sometimes Monday, he has an attitude me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm not gonna lie I want to go back to an art time. I don't want to go back to the archives.
Speaker 1: So I'm not even joking, man, I really sometimes I just look at me like he mad, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: He clicked on twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Nah, I really believe he clicked on twenty eighth I really believe it. And then I'd be like, damn, what if I do something with him? And I said it to anohing, I'm just like, it's just too much of an archives. Let's we should have wiped the Instagram. We should have fucking wiped it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, y'all, thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 4: If you miss the og Horrible Decisions or want more sex talk, more kink talk, or more porn stars because that's where we're or our three someome updates. I'm still celibate, go on over to our patreon that's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions, and also every Wednesday, y'all hear it, we got the whole mail happened and new. So if you want to send over your question, your that you want us to answer, make sure you email Decisions Decisions at gmail dot com. And again, make sure you check out our Wednesday drops it's dope and if you want to watch our Decisions Decisions homemail ask Again, join us on Patreon. Let's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions yuah. I ain't got an outrup for Decisions Decisions yet, but we out bitch you