Speaker 1: So cold.
Speaker 2: It is cold.
Speaker 3: It's so cold in here.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't Greg? Do you want to be on the podcast this time?
Speaker 1: I don't want him on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You don't want him on the podcast.
Speaker 1: It just comes in and screams and yells, I'll get him in here right now. No, I don't want him. Why no, I don't want him? An what's this? Stop? I don't want him in here? No, no, no, no no, we want you to be I don't want him. We have to start the show, and I want him in here. He yells and screams.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what's gonna make the episode. It's going to be gold.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, we didn't start it yet. Now stops.
Speaker 2: What's gonna be?
Speaker 3: Well, tells you what's Sai ChEls like Sami?
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: There life, Rick do win everything.
Speaker 4: From checkson Banila to chrispyr So.
Speaker 1: You dopes, we're talking. Nobody could hear you because the music was over you.
Speaker 3: I can hear. It's another brody, stupid parody song.
Speaker 4: And he takes the song and he takes out the words and he throws in like Rice crispys and throws into other words.
Speaker 1: It's not Andrew, please take the microphone.
Speaker 5: I wanted the episode to be I wanted our theme song to beat the Baha Men's who let the dogs out?
Speaker 2: But he said, no, why that sounds good?
Speaker 3: Who let the cereal out?
Speaker 4: Who likes to cereal?
Speaker 1: Again? I don't want No one wants to hear this.
Speaker 4: No one wants to hear this, Scotch. Yeah, no one wants to listen to your podcast anyway? Who cares you talk about cereal? No one cares about cereal as much as you do. Who cares you talk about junkie cereals?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 4: You talk about good cereal, the Tellog's brands and post brands. General Mills has the building to sit down. All right, well, let's find hi guys. I'm Greg T and I'm alongside of Andrew. And it's a Serial Killers episode. What episode is it? Don't even know because I don't care either.
Speaker 3: There's got no legs, it's not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Can we start the podcast now?
Speaker 3: Episode forty five? All right?
Speaker 4: So Ghandi is here too? No, Gandhi, Hey, Gandhy.
Speaker 2: Scott doesn't want to start recording because Tea is in here.
Speaker 3: Andrew invited me. No, I don't know why he's acting like this. It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the cereal.
Speaker 3: Let's go what's the cereal brand we're talking about today? Everybody? What are we to Scotty? What's the matter with you?
Speaker 4: You know what you guys should do. You should have people email about what their brand of cereal would be.
Speaker 3: Don't you think people have their own ideas about what kind of cereal they want?
Speaker 1: Then they should get a job with Kellogg's.
Speaker 3: I think like orange Kiwi would be an awesome cereal.
Speaker 5: That would be disgusting. Nobody wants a Kiwi cereal. That's why is it all being cut out?
Speaker 1: All of it? Why all of it?
Speaker 3: But you don't have that? Say, I do know you're not You're not the captain of this show.
Speaker 2: You just start eating cereal.
Speaker 4: Yes, we that's what we want to do right now, Andrew and I I would like to start eating cereal.
Speaker 3: Andrew.
Speaker 4: We want cereal, We want cereal, we want seal.
Speaker 3: Hey, I would joke for you, Scottie.
Speaker 4: What did the cereal say to the milk? Come on, dude, don't you want to hear the ending to this this joke?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: What did the cereals say to the milk? What look out Cannim Bull.
Speaker 2: He just review a bowl of cereal with us.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to cancel this.
Speaker 2: Let him review one cereal.
Speaker 4: No, no, give me a hearty one, a real hard one.
Speaker 2: Just let him review one cereal.
Speaker 3: Let me review the serial the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Are you? I'm feeling like this is fine.
Speaker 1: It's hardly energized you.
Speaker 4: I like, probably the best episode you've had in like about I don't know three months.
Speaker 1: No one even knows who you are that's listening.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows who you guys are. Nobody who listens to. You have two listeners listening to serial killers?
Speaker 2: Can you eat? Please just review one serials.
Speaker 4: A serial killer is a person that goes out and kills people. That person that eats cereal. It's totally different meeting. It's not even spelled the same.
Speaker 1: Why would I want you locking us on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Because it adds to the entertainment value.
Speaker 1: There's no entertainment value here.
Speaker 3: I'm like a radio what do they call I'm not a critic, a radio what idiot? No, a radio consultant.
Speaker 4: And I'm giving you clues and that your podcast is failing because nobody's listening to because they're searching for serial killers, and they find out about murderers, and you give them stuff about cereal and milk.
Speaker 1: It's now been five minutes and there's nothing going on because.
Speaker 2: You haven't let opened up a cereal box.
Speaker 1: I'm not going up. I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's entertaining, man, it's not well, what cereal can we eat today?
Speaker 1: I don't have any? Actually we're out no cereal.
Speaker 5: We do have cereals, scout. Just let him do one bucks, please, he'll do one and then he'll go.
Speaker 4: You've had so much. You've had your daughters on, You've had Gandhi, Danielle, my friends on.
Speaker 3: Right exactly, I'm a friend of Andrews.
Speaker 1: You've been on before.
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 1: You've interrupted many times.
Speaker 3: That is not being a guest.
Speaker 2: I want I'm a real guest now, Yes, he's a real guest this time. Please just do one cereal.
Speaker 4: I want to be blindfolded and then and you can tell me you can make you can feed me cereal.
Speaker 1: This cereal first came out in nineteen forty one.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, it's made by General Mills.
Speaker 3: Huh is a quiz?
Speaker 1: No, it's not a quiz. It's just what I do, Andrew guess is some dumb thing. And then I'm like, no, ay, Jax, it's not corn pops. And there you go. Is it's cinnabon cereal And I go, no, it's not cinnabon cereal, Honeycombs. So in nineteen forty one, this cereal came out and it was called Cheery Oats, and then they renamed it in nineteen forty two five. What is a cheerio to Cheerios? It's not Jeopardy. It's the yellow box. There's really never been a mascot for it, although there was the Cheerio kid.
Speaker 4: I always thought it was a strawberry.
Speaker 1: Listen, dude, I'm not going to do this with you.
Speaker 4: No, that's serious. I thought it was a strawberry.
Speaker 1: What's a strawberry?
Speaker 4: Because on the yellow box there was a strawberry and there it gives a little bit of colors.
Speaker 1: It's a strawberry on the box, there is in the cereal. Yeah right, that's a serving suggestion, right, But what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying is that that always to me, he seemed like the mascot of the cheerios, because I agree there was nothing.
Speaker 3: It was a yellow box. The cheerio in the middle.
Speaker 2: You always thought it rawberry was the Cheerios mascot.
Speaker 3: Yes, strawberries go into the cereal.
Speaker 1: They've had lots of cartoon characters push cheerios over the years since the beginning.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there stind a frog? No, that's honey, Honey Sacks. That's right.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating right now because this is so frustrating to me. I can't even have fun with this.
Speaker 4: Maybe you need deodorant. We sh to do another podcast about deodorant. We can call it Armpit Sniffers, at least sniff people's armpits, and we talk about which is a good good deodorant and which is a bad deodorant.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be the lowest rated episode we've had.
Speaker 2: Can we please just open up the cereal? Is it just regular cheerios?
Speaker 4: Do you get special cheerios for Fourth of July? They've read right in blue cheerios cheerios. Look at that, and it's strawberries.
Speaker 2: You see the strawberry mascot.
Speaker 1: It's a serving suggestion.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, but it's really the mascot.
Speaker 2: I love that, and I won't look at cheerios the same way ever again.
Speaker 3: It's a mascot, the strawberry.
Speaker 1: The best part about this is there's coupons on the back.
Speaker 3: Why sorry, why is that a good thing?
Speaker 1: Because I can save one, two, three, four, five, six dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh that's such a pretty good You're right.
Speaker 1: This box cost me fifty cents, and now I just made five dollars and fifty cents.
Speaker 3: So now wait, here's my question about the coupons. This is a serious question.
Speaker 4: Wait, don't put a box yet.
Speaker 3: This is serious.
Speaker 4: So on the back of this box, your coupon's here, right, it is this one here is for what.
Speaker 3: Is this one? Paper meat?
Speaker 1: Do you need glasses?
Speaker 3: I do? Paper meatu markers, right, pens, pens?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is for Lysol wipes, wipes, cheerios, checks, uh huh, Natural valve neck, Nature's Valley Crunchy, Nature's Valley Granola. Yeah, and also for gogurt right right? Are these all owned by the same company.
Speaker 1: They are box top brands, but they're all which are filling CEOs with General Mills, which makes cheerios. That's correct.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm saying, is that so this is all like a scam because they're not giving you coupons to other things.
Speaker 1: Why would they what we tell people to listen to another radio show.
Speaker 3: All they're trying to do is like make you buy their own product.
Speaker 1: Damn right, that's what marketing is.
Speaker 4: But maybe there's a better granola the Nature's Valley granola bars.
Speaker 1: You have to get out of here. Why you're not eating cereal?
Speaker 2: No, he has to poor poor, he's not eating cereous.
Speaker 4: But doesn't the public see what's going on or poor? They're not giving you a coupon to a good granola bar. They're giving you a coupon to their own brand of granola bars.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Andrew, you know what, I had to get him in the hell out of here. I'm not sure how much of that I cut out because he makes me crazy.
Speaker 5: You're crazy because he added so much entertainment to this podcast. It was a different element, a different vibe.
Speaker 1: I don't like that element, and it's not on the chart.
Speaker 2: So you please get too aggravated, too easily.
Speaker 1: He makes me aggravated. That's why he's not in here anymore. So anyway, we're going back to nineteen forty one for these diamonds original yellow box that was called chury Oats when It was first introduced by General Mills, changed to Cherry O's in nineteen forty five. So that would have kind of a cute, catchy, clever name.
Speaker 2: And you didn't want to do.
Speaker 1: It in front of tea. You didn't want to do that butt wiggle. I didn't do a bit, just wiggled your butt. My dog taught me how to do that because he doesn't have a tail and he just wiggles his butt. Is that your attempt at working? No, I think it's your attempted to working. I'm going back down to the cereal sackular put it away because I got so angry before. Here is original classic Cheerios made with one hundred percent whole grain oats.
Speaker 2: I have a question, what were you a bully in high school?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I was a radio geek.
Speaker 2: So you were the geek in high school?
Speaker 1: No, I was kind of cool because I stole gum and cigarettes from the store I worked in, and I gave it to all my friends that I was cool.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I guess I don't really know where to go from here. Let's see cheerios.
Speaker 1: That store is out of business now, all right? So I remember you had asked me way long ago if there's any sugar in cheerios. So I'm going to read you the ingredients now, whole grain oats, cornstarch, sugar, They're an ingredient. Again, not very sweet, so not sure where the sugar is. But hey, Diamond, can you have cheerios? Diamond? Can you have cheerios? I think she just shook her finger at you, so I'm guessing that means no. Yeah, because there's strawberries on the box, so she can't I have it.
Speaker 2: I like the teeth thought the strawberry was the mascot. That's like my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: I may have cut that out so people may not know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Teeth thought the strawberry was the mascot for cheerios because the cheerios were on the box, or the strawberries were on the cheerio box. Okay, see, like we're just all over the place here, you know what. Welcome to Serial Killers, Episode forty five. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew.
Speaker 1: We're gonna eat some damn cheerios now, going down to the fridge.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's so angry today.
Speaker 1: Milk. Hey, how's that milk sponsor coming? Okay, he you are feeling a certain type of way right now. Remember that time when we had a meeting with a milk company. Remember that and it never happened. Yeah, and here we are riding milk. Here we go, Cheerios classic.
Speaker 2: Here we are four bollsmouth boom.
Speaker 1: Plain bland cheerio e love It is that an adjective? Cheerio e?
Speaker 2: I love cheerios.
Speaker 1: I need a little bit more flavor. It's not bad. Why are you reaching for your phone?
Speaker 2: I'm just touching it.
Speaker 1: Why. I was just gonna say that you must be attached to your phone when they have the phone implants, I go into your head, you're gonna be the first one to get it. How often am I really on my phone every single time we start this podcast and throughout.
Speaker 5: Because you know what, because you're sneaky, You're a little sneaky snake. And I'll be sitting here and all of a sudden, you go click, click, and you on your phone. You know I'm busy half the time?
Speaker 1: Three balls for me?
Speaker 2: That's rude? Why and disrespectful?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: Ceios is a legacy cereal and you're just giving it a bad rating for no reason.
Speaker 1: Legacy the word we use is Classic.
Speaker 2: I don't care what it's called.
Speaker 1: It's called a legacy cereal. Going down to the Cereal sack for the new cereal. This cereal was released last year, in twenty eighteen. We're allowed to stay now for up to five years. I think we said right, was that the timeframe?
Speaker 2: Did you go back and listen to every singleside Cereal Killers?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll just sit in my car. I just sit in my car and I'll just let them roll so and then they'll pick up like halfway through where I stopped listening to it, and I'll just listen to forty episodes at once because I'm crazy like that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I know that you don't even care about this podcast, so you haven't even listened to the episod. I do listen to the I listen to everyone the day they're released. You don't. You don't care, you don't care what they sound like.
Speaker 2: You navigated about this podcast.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 2: You're lucky. I invite you to be on it. Going down to the Cereal set, Millennial.
Speaker 5: Your ass is hanging out by the way, sweet limon lemon shorts. Wait, you wear boxers instead of boxer shorts.
Speaker 1: You wear boxers instead of boxer shorts, is what you just said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boxer shorts are a little tighter.
Speaker 1: No, they're not a boxer briefs.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, so boxer briefs. You don't wear boxer briefs.
Speaker 1: I interchange. I just feels a boxer shorts.
Speaker 2: I wear those to bed.
Speaker 1: I can't even anywhere thing that catches the P drip. That's all that matters. Doesn't matter, that's a lie.
Speaker 2: What you're wearing. Boxers take up so much space in the jeans.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Fabric podcast. I don't understand who cares Diamond.
Speaker 2: Does your boyfriend wear boxers or boxer briefs.
Speaker 1: He wears tidy whities.
Speaker 2: So you think what I'm wearing is tidy whities, then.
Speaker 1: Well, because you always have cameltoe, I don't moose cameltoe. You have moose knuckle constantly loose knuckle. Nobody's knuckle right now. Nobody wants to listen to this garbage. We're talking about cereal.
Speaker 4: This is go back to the point of the podcast.
Speaker 1: You're hurting my feelings. I'm really just gonna scrap the whole thing, like where forty five was there's gonna be a hole and we're gonna go right to forty six because I actually love that idea. Anyway, this cereal came out in twenty eighteen. It's another Kellogg's Special Cave variety.
Speaker 2: Okay, is it peaches? Special k with peaches?
Speaker 1: Peaches come from a can. They were put there by a man in a factory downtown.
Speaker 2: Moving to the country. I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches, so that can stay in the podcast because it's just what you decide.
Speaker 1: You don't know that song either.
Speaker 5: I can't talk about how you wear lemon lime boxers, but we can talk about your stupid nineties peaches song all day?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Tell me who sings it?
Speaker 5: I what.
Speaker 2: Kansas?
Speaker 1: No, Presidents of the United States of America?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Remember that song? Lump No? All right, listen, so it's special K's right, probiotics, peaches and berries or berries and peaches. If you will, look who's out there? Look at that crazy or yeah, oh he's mad at you?
Speaker 2: No no, no, yeah he teas here again.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, man, you hurt my feelings. I want to be honest with you. You hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: We're about to do Peaches Probiotics Special K. Would you like to have one?
Speaker 3: What happened to cheerios with the strawberries?
Speaker 1: Sorry you missed it?
Speaker 5: What to me?
Speaker 4: We were gonna do that the first time around, and then you stopped recording the podcast.
Speaker 2: Special K with Probiotics. This is happening. Get into it.
Speaker 1: It made fun of my cheerios and my coup anything.
Speaker 4: I actually had some really good things to say about it.
Speaker 3: You can give me a chance.
Speaker 1: You have nothing to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're doing Special K with Peaches Probiotics.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Right?
Speaker 3: I'm super ready.
Speaker 4: By the way, is let me have a sweatshirt? Actually came in here. I need to do you have a Z one hundred swet shirt? I have one?
Speaker 3: You do I need?
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a little chilli outside And have to go to Duncan right now for grand opening event.
Speaker 3: And I'm passing through the studio.
Speaker 1: Drop some names. Why don't you?
Speaker 4: No, that's not it.
Speaker 3: That's not the the I need.
Speaker 2: He needs a uniform like I don't have one.
Speaker 1: Are you eating the cereal or not yet? Kid?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I have to go to an appearance?
Speaker 1: Just eat this damn cereal?
Speaker 4: Is that one, it says Daniel mon arrow.
Speaker 1: On to just eat this.
Speaker 5: You eat it?
Speaker 4: We are you, You're in here.
Speaker 2: So do you eat it?
Speaker 4: That cereal?
Speaker 5: Eat it?
Speaker 4: Why do you get Why do you fill him up in a cop Well? What else should I put it in in a bowl? After you put cereal in a bowl?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what are your first thoughts about the cereal? What are you looking at with K?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't like the full blueberry.
Speaker 4: Oh see, I actually liked I thought it was kind of cool of a full blueberry.
Speaker 1: There's also yogurt bits in there. Eh, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Oh I like yogurt bikes and cereals, Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I do like that. I like the colors light. It's a light flake special K probiotics, berries and peaches. Uh huh. I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it. There's good.
Speaker 1: But Andrew doesn't like fruit. He says it's allergic to apples.
Speaker 4: What's not really real fruit? It's all fake fruit.
Speaker 1: It's all real. It's just dehydrated.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not real. That's what's wrong with some cereal.
Speaker 1: It is real? What dude, get out out?
Speaker 5: Why? Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, I actually changed my opinion. This isn't bad. I'm gonna give this three bowls and a spoon, four bowls from me.
Speaker 1: Probiotics love it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this one's right now.
Speaker 4: It is not real fruit. You don't eat a blueberry and it like explodes in my mouth and like emptiness. That's not a real blueberry.
Speaker 2: So do you know a rating scale?
Speaker 5: So you do?
Speaker 2: A bowl is like a full star, and a spoon is a half a star. So out of five bowls, what would you give this?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, here's what I think.
Speaker 1: There's freeze dried peaches, blueberries, and raspberries.
Speaker 3: Also, there's sugar in this thing.
Speaker 1: Man, of course everything has sugar in it.
Speaker 4: Really, I can get another.
Speaker 3: I can get another flaky cereal with no sugar. I can add my own fruit it.
Speaker 1: Bring it. I'm gonna see what cereal has no sugar in it?
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 4: How often do you do a podcast?
Speaker 1: We don't buy stuff at whole Foods? Why that's real?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: That's garbage?
Speaker 4: Talk about garbage I'm eating. I mean a cup of sugar.
Speaker 1: Here, Please get out of here. I'm begging you to just get out. I don't ever want to know, you know.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna give him if I was a kid, a toddler, and I'm being fooled.
Speaker 1: Kids wouldn't eat this cereal. It's not not cereal because it's an adult cereal.
Speaker 4: It's got so much sugar and you're getting killy this. What would you give it out of five balls?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Am I talking about as an adult or am I talking about it as an adult looking for more of a healthy a healthy change?
Speaker 2: Just you at the present moment.
Speaker 1: Plea's just say something so you can.
Speaker 3: Leave, Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Does it taste good? It does because that has a lot of sugar, so it's a candy, so it does taste good.
Speaker 3: But is it healthy? I would say no, it is not a healthy cereal.
Speaker 1: Nobody asked you. Just give it a damn rating?
Speaker 3: And how do you do the ratings again?
Speaker 1: One to five balls? One to five balls? Yeh No, I'm not even trying to explain that to him.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, just on fla for okay, not saying it's healthy or not.
Speaker 4: I would give it like four balls. It's really it's a good, good taste.
Speaker 1: Thas give it four? Do I get spoons or something a cigar? When you get out of here, trying to quit vaping? Is a wet cigar in your hand? Yeah, I know you put some milk in there in this cigar. Put it in a cereal.
Speaker 3: No, but I will tell you now listen, No, we don't care. Okay, wait, hold on a minute.
Speaker 1: This is fair. Everyone's blood pressure is going up.
Speaker 4: Yours is. Listen to me now, honestly, I'm your stupid scale of the bowls and the spoons and the milk and whatever you do. Okay, I'm gonna say it is worth four bowls? But would I eat four bowls of this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I would not.
Speaker 1: Nobody said to eat four bowls.
Speaker 4: It's a rating skin get on it. But you want to know mother not someone would want to eat? How many bowls?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: You eat one bowl that's recommended?
Speaker 4: Please get Why.
Speaker 3: Would I give it a four ball rating scale?
Speaker 4: Stars?
Speaker 3: How many bowls would you want to eat? I would want to eat a heating.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 1: He's still eating it out there. He pictures about him. He's eating every legs, drinking every last drop, every last drop. Are you? Are you a ninety year old with that pisima? Every last drop you ate? I did?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you take it out.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 1: Let's all calm down here, I'm gonna the floor.
Speaker 4: Let's all calm down for one second. That's because you have high blood pressure.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 4: I promise you.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's all calm down. I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 4: I just want to give you some Okay, okay, that's right. One minute now listen, okay. I have to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Right stop.
Speaker 4: I haven't appeared, holy ship, I have a great opening to go host. Are you kidding me? Do you straight? You goop on me?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: I have to go to an appearance, you farking idiot?
Speaker 5: I mean, what.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: So you a towel?
Speaker 3: Holy shit?
Speaker 4: You just put purala my god hair? I haven't appearance to go host, you scumbag mother?
Speaker 1: What do you what?
Speaker 4: I can't believe it. Why would you do that? Are you your pants? What's wrong with you? Seriously? Didn't? What's wrong with you? Why would you do that to someone? Have to go work? But are you nuts? I can't believe you just did that to me? I mean, what the freak? I got purel in my gut, hair behind my ears. I mean, are you nuts? Have you lost your mind?
Speaker 1: The only reason I don't want you to leave.
Speaker 4: Your freaking mind?
Speaker 2: You have one minute?
Speaker 5: What do you have?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now listen to me. Okay, Okay, I'm not gonna get you upset.
Speaker 3: Just listen to me.
Speaker 1: Hear me out.
Speaker 4: Please, God, I'd make.
Speaker 3: A lot of sense of you.
Speaker 4: Just listen to me.
Speaker 1: You have a bonus box to do.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe you put.
Speaker 3: Per l in my guy there. Now listen to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, gosh, I understand that you have a rating system of the bowls and the spoons and whatever, and that's very creative.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: I like that. Okay, I'm giving you points. But what I'm trying to tell you is this. If I was a person and I was there asking me do I want to eat this? And how many bulls would I give it? In my mind, I'm thinking, well, that would mean I'd want to eat that many bowls.
Speaker 2: Right yours?
Speaker 4: I'm not even kidding. Okay, Okay, Well we do, we eat it, we say, we like it, we give it, move on, And I already agree this is great.
Speaker 1: This is why I know how you make elviss.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I already agreed, and I said, you're right. It's very creative, like the way you grade it.
Speaker 3: I get it. But seriously, you just want pre rel It is like group it's like dripping on me.
Speaker 4: Listen to me. All I'm saying is if you ask me, it's confusing to me. If you ask me how many bulls I would give it? In my mind, I'm thinking when I eat four bowls like So that's what I'm saying that you might want to think back your scale and say, like.
Speaker 1: People listen, they understand what it means. Okay, it's like stars in a movie ratioay please okay. Secondly yes, okay, but secondly, oh, how many stars are in this movie? Second four stars in this movie?
Speaker 2: Look at to me, I'm a real person. I need to tell you there are no actual stars in the movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, seriously thinking of this, we've been going for fifteen minutes. Not Also, you're just grading it like on what are you grading it on?
Speaker 3: Healthy?
Speaker 1: It on taste? People care about his taste?
Speaker 4: Now, I okay, I will say to you, Scott, You're right, I agree that that's all people care about.
Speaker 3: But and you have to be honest with yourself all right, and I think.
Speaker 4: Andrew would be what you hear me on on this. Please just don't sprain me with wind decks. Please give me a second. Please, I will leave in a minute. Just think about this, okay, And I'm just I'm just talking. It has a lot of sugar in it, am I right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so if it has a lot of sugar in we like.
Speaker 1: Cereals without sugar too. We've done it. If you ever listen, you'd know we do. So then please, I'm begging.
Speaker 4: What didn't you Okay, wouldn't you great and say this is a sugary cereal? So we're gonna grade we.
Speaker 1: Say it's sugar. We're not gonna have two different scales. Oh, this one gets four sugar bowls.
Speaker 4: Please get out, put you get out. I'm saying there are things that are going on now in the world where people are wanting a healthier choice.
Speaker 1: Because this is how we do it. Go do your Greg Tea podcast and work it however the hell you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, please go, And but I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: But here listen, But why wouldn't you just want to have and tell people this is really not a healthy choice. Please know where please don't win decks. Okay, I'm going to I'm just saying, okay, you listen. Tell you what, tell you what? I will leave in twenty seconds. Can I ask you one question about the cereal? I want to ask you. Don't take me. Don't tele like Tae make. I'm not a package, get out package. I'm not a package.
Speaker 1: Please go, Okay, please go, just go.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, you've made yourself clear.
Speaker 3: I will go. This is like the old book Marvin K. Mooney?
Speaker 4: Will you please leave? Now? What there's a there's an old book like Doctor Seuss. It's it's called Marvin K. Mooney. You should read the book. Will you please go?
Speaker 3: Marvin K. Mooney?
Speaker 4: And he wants to leave.
Speaker 3: But last thing, Okay, I mean this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna draw on your face with a sharpie and that thing.
Speaker 3: I swear to you, and I'm gonna leave this last thing. Okay. Are you also taking to account that you can have a regular cereal.
Speaker 4: And you could, Oh my god, seeze all the ship you please spray it on me and make me sneak.
Speaker 1: Andrew, do you have emphysema?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Okay, will you take into account that I can get a regular cereal with no sugar, right flakes, and I can add my.
Speaker 1: Here. This is a purest podcast. Can you eat what's in the box? There's no adding things? Why because we rate it based on what's in the box, not what we can add to it, because that would skew the rating. Please leave.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair, and I understand that. Then, so you're only grading it on the box that it is and what's inside.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Okay. Have you ever done an episode where you actually made your own cereal.
Speaker 1: And it is just stupid? Why is that stupid? Because that's not what we do. We rate freaking package crap. Okay, that's what we do.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you do you are open to the idea that people are making their own cereal.
Speaker 1: I get it. I see it on Facebook. Adds one hundred dollars for a box a crap that no one would eat. It tastes like crap. Please eat that, Please go? Okay, Okay, as long, I'm just saying that, wonderful time. Good luck with your appearance, enjoying the money you're about to make. Please get there.
Speaker 3: Are people eat a real brand cereal?
Speaker 5: Andrew?
Speaker 1: This is your microphone money? I used to do it as a kid too. I put strawberries and stuff. I get it, but that's not what we're about.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming to tea.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Andrew. Did you rate that we don't have.
Speaker 2: Any Did you rate that I did three balls in a spoon?
Speaker 1: Great, and I gave it four bowls because I loved it. Now he gave it four balls. I don't care what he gave it. We're moving on serial killers. Cereal sack for the bonus box.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe Greg t were like this because it's a healthy cereal. Oh dude, it's in my mouth. Man, We're gonna give mom another shot. No, Mom's Mom's best honey grams. These are fake golden grams. They're healthy golden grams from Mom's Best. And again, remember this is a pope.
Speaker 2: I can't see it.
Speaker 1: I can't see you. Got it in my eye. He's freding with fantastic in my eye.
Speaker 2: It says, right here, do not that's me.
Speaker 1: You're touching me.
Speaker 2: Avoid contact with eyes. Skinner clothing. Oh god, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Well Scott left, so I guess wait, can you have this diamond? It has grain, wheat, sugar, corn meal. Oh canola oil, molasses, fruitose, salt, honey, baking soda, calcium carbonate.
Speaker 2: So I like, it's the thin. You can't have that.
Speaker 5: So this is not a good cereal for you. I can't believe he actually sprayed him with fantastic. That's like not good though, that has chemicals. Ooh, He's going to be so mad that I open this.
Speaker 1: This is the most out of control circus episode ever in the history of this podcast.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Would you open this? No, It's gonna take me seven hours to edit this and beat out all the curses. And I'm so angry right now. I told you I didn't want to go on with this, and you insisted. Holy hell, anyway, Mom's best cereal honeygrams. They're fake Golden grams or healthy golden grams.
Speaker 2: Diamonds can't have these.
Speaker 1: Diamond can't have this now. So I like at the thin less a thin it's made with real honey. It smells just like golden grams.
Speaker 2: I don't really like the smell of it. I smelled it all I.
Speaker 1: Smell is fantastic, So I don't know what's happening. You do smell fantastic, Scott, No, I smell like fantastic. If he sprayed that in your eyes, it got in my eye. That means you should probably go to a chemical shower like they have in chemistry labs. They have an eye wash in this in the engineering room back there in a second today. Actually, yeah, come on, get it.
Speaker 2: They really do have an eye wat.
Speaker 1: I might get your spoon in there. Here, we get your spoon on Mom's best bonus box.
Speaker 2: When's you think.
Speaker 1: It's really close to golden grams? And I could taste the honey. I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind this.
Speaker 1: Mom failed miserably with that chocolate crap that other time. Oh look, it shot right out of the microphone. It's stuck in the hole. Do you like my smoker's cloth. It's really disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because I got some mucus in the back of my throat.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh anymore. People are eating stop four bulls. I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do that too.
Speaker 1: Now does that mean you want to eat four balls of it? Or I don't understand? All right, we got to go. This is just like the most ridiculous episode ever. When no one's listening anymore.
Speaker 5: Here's what I'm gonna say, I'm going to rate this four bowls for the taste the sugar scale. I'm going to rate it a three bowl for the look of the box. I'm going to rate it four bowls for the smell of it. I'm going to raid it six bowls.
Speaker 1: If you added strawberries to it.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's very important. With strawberries, I would say this may go down. I'm gonna give this three bowls and a spoon if I'm doing it with a strawberry.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, see he just makes everybody crazy, whether he's here or not. Thank you for listening. I think follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook at serial Killers PC and subscribe and all the rate us things.
Speaker 2: Give us stars. We have over seventy reviews. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta go read some of them. I love them. I think there's so much fun.
Speaker 2: He's gonna go and spam us and make all these big iTunes accounts.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to episode forty five of Serial Killers. We promise never to have Greg t back. It is all right, Well until we meet again. Oh, today's Friday. Yeah, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that until you looked at your calendar, say.
Speaker 1: Crunch, Andrew, Crunch, I think I'm blind.
Speaker 2: Do they really have a chemical shower?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do.