Speaker 1: So uh, why are we camping right on the edge of the super creepy forest of doom?
Speaker 2: Oh, don't be a baby. The dark forest isn't.
Speaker 1: That bad, jah, Then you go ahead and find us a good path through their Mika, we'll wait here.
Speaker 3: You would send a lady through a dangerous place like that by herself? Shame on you, sir.
Speaker 2: Who are you calling lady? I can take care of myself, Cain.
Speaker 4: Indeed, why should the fact that she is female make any difference.
Speaker 5: It's a matter of honor.
Speaker 2: Honor or, No, dude.
Speaker 1: If the ladies want to lead the way, I say.
Speaker 5: Let them.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is just like the time we got trapped in the mystery.
Speaker 5: You know pork?
Speaker 6: Yeah, kid, when I picture the great hero is going on an adventure together, this isn't really what I expected.
Speaker 3: They argue like a lot. Yep, nothing new about that, kid. Bet'll get used to it.
Speaker 5: They fight like brothers and sisters because that's how they feel about each other, although it can be kind of hard to see that sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fine, then you all can just sit here and I'll go find a way through the dark forest. I'll be back by morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, Why didn't you have to call and neck for friends like that, friends with that little worm.
Speaker 7: Don't you dare blame my good little boy for these night quakes, cal Tar, if you can hear me, boy, Dada still believes in you.
Speaker 6: What are we doing?
Speaker 4: We can't sit here waiting for morning to come. We don't have time. Keltor is only getting stronger, and who knows how long we have left before Glitch is able to erase the future.
Speaker 1: Oh, please don't tell me you're saying what I think you're saying.
Speaker 4: I was already thinking it before I put my Cape of Cleverness on, Marco, but now I'm positive.
Speaker 6: Wooh, that's your legendary equipment, right. What does the Cape of Cleverness do?
Speaker 4: It gives plus twenty to intelligence, plus thirty to wisdom, and plus fifty to energy.
Speaker 6: WHOA, so it makes you even smarter than you already are?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: It's very useful. Yes, and that's why I'm convinced we can't wait. We have to go through the dark forest now at night?
Speaker 2: Oh, Marco, do you have to walk right behind me? That's the third time you've stepped on my foot?
Speaker 8: WHOA?
Speaker 1: Justis I'm just trying, you know, trying to keep you safe.
Speaker 2: Oh my hero, Thank goodness you're here.
Speaker 4: You too might want to keep it down.
Speaker 2: We don't know what things live in here.
Speaker 5: Exactly, so cool it on the argument for once?
Speaker 9: Will you?
Speaker 2: I will once? Marco facts off?
Speaker 5: Whoa what in the name of my flurry chest is that?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, this is bad.
Speaker 3: That's a cricket in Uh cricket?
Speaker 1: No, a cricket ton bro or didn't you notice it's bigger than any of us.
Speaker 6: Are they dangerous? It looks like it would just eat plants and stuff.
Speaker 4: They do, but they're all so very territorial. They don't like it when other creatures get close to their nest.
Speaker 6: Marco, can you talk to it? Tell it we're not here to cause any trouble?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sure, I can try.
Speaker 5: What are you saying, I'm saying we're just passing.
Speaker 1: I should probably tell it we don't eat plants too, so it doesn't think we're stealing its food.
Speaker 2: Hang on a sec. I think that's what I just said.
Speaker 1: I might have missed a.
Speaker 6: Be word or two.
Speaker 2: Hey, no touchies, man, put me down. Let me off the right man, I've had enough.
Speaker 1: Puky dude, don't make me toss my cookies.
Speaker 2: Agay, get back here with him, Mika, wait for us.
Speaker 6: It's too dangerous to go alone.
Speaker 2: I don't care. No one, and I mean no one messes with my brother.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's get after her. We can't lose them both.
Speaker 9: Oh dude, if you're like gonna eat me, man.
Speaker 2: Could you do it before I blow chunks everywhere?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: What what do you mean?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 1: You needed some food for your babies. Huh, no problem, mother bug, I got you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: So what do they like to eat?
Speaker 3: Cool? Cool?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 2: I should be able to whip up some fruit. I mean, I am a forest keeper.
Speaker 7: Check this out.
Speaker 1: Check it one mondo blueberry bush full of food for my new friends.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at them go.
Speaker 1: They really were hungry. Huh, You're totally welcome, dude, glad.
Speaker 8: I could help.
Speaker 1: Now, do you mind if I go find my friends?
Speaker 2: They're probably worried about me.
Speaker 6: Oh I that's sweet.
Speaker 8: Don't fray, little man.
Speaker 6: We'll help you find your friends, won't we?
Speaker 3: Lie?
Speaker 5: Mica, will you slowed down? The last thing we need is for you to go charging into a fight all by yourself.
Speaker 2: Then you wall need to hurry up. Come on, I think the cricketan took him just up there. Wait, stop, we cut stop what bliss? That thing could be trying to eat my brother as we speak.
Speaker 9: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: They don't eat meat.
Speaker 4: And if it was trying to defend its home, it would have attacked earlier, not taken Marco off somewhere.
Speaker 3: I agree, doesn't make any sense. The cricketon clearly had something else in mind. So then if there's no danger, what are we stopping for.
Speaker 4: I didn't say there wasn't any danger.
Speaker 6: I think I know what's wrong. Those marks on the trees, and those those ropes and cages over there. There are poachers around here, aren't there? Not?
Speaker 4: Just any poachers? Look closer at the marks. See how it looks like a giant tea with slashes down both sides. There's only one band of poachers I know of that uses a mark like that.
Speaker 9: Well, well, the lady notice stuff, and not in that lads, our reputation is spread far and wide.
Speaker 8: Even a bunch of nobody such as this knows.
Speaker 3: About that trappe.
Speaker 6: The trappers.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I have heard of you, a bunch of brigands and thieves that prey on small animals, that capture rare creatures. And sell them to the highest brigins thieves.
Speaker 9: What's your words, friend, I've destroyed men for lesser.
Speaker 6: Insults than that.
Speaker 4: He didn't say anything that wasn't true. If you really are the trappers, then that means you're here in the dark forest looking for animals to capture. And it also means you're western the leader of the trappers.
Speaker 8: Maybe what if I am, and what if we are here to gather up some of the nature's creatures so that fine people can purchase them as pets. We've already caught a cricketan and her brood of little baby bugs, and I'm sure they'll fetch a nice price.
Speaker 2: A cricket in You said, was there someone named Marco with it?
Speaker 6: You law ask too many questions.
Speaker 3: It's my turn.
Speaker 9: What are you doing on our turf?
Speaker 5: Answer my friends question? First? Did you see a guy named Marco or not?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Well, look you're here, gents.
Speaker 9: If it a genuine fairy, what brings the locks of you here? Fairy man?
Speaker 5: That ain't none of your business, poacher. I think it's time you let the cricket and her babies go and tell us where our friend is.
Speaker 8: You know what, I think you might be right.
Speaker 9: Lads, don't worry about that big bad bug and a little and snow more. We got a much much bigger score right here.
Speaker 8: Hope you've enjoyed your walk through the.
Speaker 9: Woods, Fairy.
Speaker 8: It will be the last taste of freedom you ever get.