Speaker 1: And it was like almost like where you fill up your coke or whatever and it starts like foaming and it's just bubbling and you're like, oh God, calm down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio Hate the Action. What a Girl Girl? How should wait? Not boring? Wow? Not boring? From my new Mama, Sita. What a crazy week you had, my love? How does it feel now that the news that you've had to keep quiet for over well almost a year is out and all the reactions I know, and I know I told you. So many people reached out to me just so genuine and like so happy for you and Jared and rightfully so how was it on your end? I was so glad and you knew the week leading up to it and just being quiet and then having it leaked And I broke out in massive acne because it was just like we just wanted to talk and have it be over, and yeah, it was wild, but glad it's over. So many amazing DMS messages, text messages I love where calm down listeners were just so supportive and saying that they loved seeing how excited you were. That was one thing that I was so bummed out, like in real time you can't share. I mean, chrisa through this epic baby boozy brunch for me party. We danced our asses off. We I mean, we'll get to that later, but like just little things along the way that you know, I was able to experience with my friends. Just had to keep it quiet. So now it's really cool to like answer questions on the pregame about the babe and all that stuff, and now like I'll tell stories about my first it was like, oh my god, you Matthew, Kelly, Steve will love it. It was for Christmases like the Vonde Yeast. The last time I was in that living room behind you, we were watching it and it was July, and I listen, great tip. We are so thankful to have have help here and and and guide me through this step because I can now tell you I understand why mothers always feel like failures. These babies do not come with instructions. So this kid, this kid, my son spews everywhere and it was like almost like where you know, you fill up your your coke or whatever, and it starts like foaming and it spills over and you're like, WHOA, where's this coming and it won't stop. You're like, how many times have we shaken this thing up? Exactly? And it's just bubbling and you're like, oh God, And like Jared of course is like here here, here the burp cloth. Worry about the sofa. I'm like, no, I lift him up and right away at the sofa. Yeah, She's like no, no, no, put him on his side, kind of like you would your girlfriend if she was vomiting after a fun night out. You know, put him on his side, because if you lift him up, he could be choking. Shit like that Chrisa even today, like you know, I'm changing a diaper and this kid is screaming bloody murder. Like it's not a cry, it's a scream. And I feel like I'm about to lead my team down the for a touchdown and time is winding down. I mean, my heart is just going. You don't want to fuck it up. It's two minute drill. You're like, we cannot have an interception on the goal line. So anyways, it's going great. Thanks for asking, how's your week? No, I just love this so much and I have to say then I remember what Kylie Jenner obviously we know like she kept her pregnancy quiet that entire time, and like I was like, especially, you know, you guys are public figures and out and about different things like that. I just think it's really special. And that's not to knock anyone that wants to narrate their entire journey publicly as it happens, because everyone should do whatever is best for them. But I think in this world that we live in where everything is documented and everything is out there and I'm a victim of it, I'm like, oh, I'm going to the bathroom or I'm eating a muffin. It's like it's like just everything is like in real time. I think it's really special how you guys had that to yourselves and shared it, you know, with your closest friends and family and stuff like that, because you really got to I don't know, I can only imagine, like how like it's like the biggest secret in the world, and like for you to have that to yourself, I just think it's really special. But again, everyone's got their own journey. But I'm just so excited that we now get to talk about the smush and the smootion and this smush bear I'm annoying. I text Aaron on the daily asking like how he's sleeping. I need pictures. So she's probably gonna silence her phone and say notifications are off for a little while. But I just love him so much. I love you, and I'm so grateful for the support and thank you for our Calm Down podcast listeners. Also everybody that works with Calm Down. You know, our staff is huge, but you guys like dis trusted ask to get it out. You were doing it within my timeline and I really really appreciate it. So thank you, thank you, thank you. Well, You're loved and you deserve it all. You are the best. Okay, so busy, busy week for you. And we have a fun little thing. So on this podcast, we always Aerin and I will send each other like different headlines, or our wonderful producer Ryan will text us like what do you guys think about this? So we're like, let's just make this part of our podcast every week because I love a headline. So with that said, we have three headlines. We're going to talk about it induced conversations internally between us and curious what you guys think about it as well. Aaron and I talk about flight stuff at nauseum also tighten part of our life living on an airplane, and just our disdain that we have for the ridiculousness that is flying these days because people have lost their goddamn mind. So the first headline you have bave as we well, this was going around a business class passenger on a United flight. This flight was going to Amsterdam, so as you know, long ass flight. He decides to throw a temper tantrum mid flight after finding out his meal choice was unavailable. You know what had to happen. The flight had to divert to Chicago, which means it screws up everybody's travel plans. I don't care if you're in first class. I don't care if you're flying the plane. I don't care if you're in the back of the plane. If it's that important that you don't get the dry chicken or the weird short ribs that are gonna cause you a massive stomach ache, and you can't wait for that plane to land in Amsterdam. And now you just screwed it up for everyverybody because now they got to hold it because they're landing in Chicago. You're an asshole, you know what, You're an asshole. You're an asshole these flight attendants. First of all, they're not cooking the meal. Second of all, they're not like something. Chris. It should learn. If you want it so bad, then you sir, you put your meal choice in when they ask you online. CHRISA, I'm talking to you, but it's like, are you Is that like ruining your day so much? I'm glad they got video of this guy. I'm glad they put it on the internet. You're an asshole. Stop treating these flight attendants like crap. I we talked about on a previous podcast, how you'll get the email and it'll say like, oh, pre you know, choose your meal or whatever. If you don't take the time to do that, me, I don't do it, okay, then I can't complain because I don't care enough about what the meal is. I'm like, ooh, this will be fun. Like what's left when you get to me. It's like, I'll have the freakin' goldfish that's in the snack box. I could care less about food. It doesn't matter. Just sure we don't run out of wine or coffee. Those are the tooth and I lose my skull, then I'm losing my mind. But this guy and I, I mean, I don't know if he was married or you know whatever this or he has a mother parents, he has a mother, He has a mother. I was just gonna say, or if his parents are still alive, or he's got a brother or someone, he should be embarrassed. This is a new come This is my new comeback for people where instead of getting mad because I'm trying to work on my my initial reactions sometimes is just visceral, like rat like to get like angry, and I'm like, there is so much power in came and like stillness. And this is Bryan Holliday writes, who Steve like adores and like loves this author about like stillness is key. It's something I can have not mastered. But I'm really trying because there's been a few times in my life when I actually have done it. And there's so much power in saying less that just a reaction. If I'm sitting next to this guy and I look over and i want to just be like, aren't you embarrassed? Like that's it? Like yeah, not like you're you know, like the craziness that we're having right now just because we're talking about it, but like in real life, aren't you embarrassed by your behavior? And I'm so glad to your point that he got exposed. And but here's the thing about a narcissist or a cuckoo pants like him, he probably doesn't even hit his radar. He probably justifies it because we all know those people that think that they're right for the behavior. I don't know. I feel like he should be banned from ever flying that airline again. There should be consequences to these people's actions, you know. Calm down, sir. And by the way, another time to calm down when you're burping a baby because they are a very very slow burper. Okay, my mind, you can't take it out on him. Like I was having a stressful moment trying to figure something out, and I'm like burping him and not calming down, and our nanny just comes up and grabs my hand and starts doing it correctly, and she goes that baby feels you, And I was like, okay, so the passenger and me, there's an interjection whom I'm obsessed with her. I feel like I'm really good with kids, just because I grew up like my mom did. Daycare. Growing up, there was always kids around. I was a nanny, so I feel like there's only a few things in life. I'm like, oh, I crush this, so I'm holding back. I'm bouncing him and she's like mm mmm, no bouncing, and I was like, oh my god, I love her so much. She if I wish I had like an ounce of her knowledge with him. If I'm you and I know you are, You're like, teach me everything. Yeah. I understand why women say they feel like a failure with these kids, because every day feels like school, trying to learn something like how are you supposed to know? Though? And every situation's different. I don't know. I just love like just learning and anyways, okay and snip and my baby, okay, next headline, Okay, this is great. Dolly parton you guys says she never wants to retire. I just hopefully I just hopefully don't drop dead on stage. What a gal. No, I'll just hopefully drop dead on stage. Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, I don't know how to read. That's all. Just hopefully dropped dead on stage. During a recent appearance I'm Greatest, It's Radio, the country music icon, said she'd rather spend the rest of her life performing than opt for retirement, as she's not one to sit around and do nothing. I would never retire. I just hopefully drop dead in the middle of a song on stage someday, hopefully one I've written the seventy seven year old part and said I love her. And by the way, she's been working in the music industry for sixty years. When I look at her, or like a Mick Jagger or any of these people that have been Lionel Richie, I mean, we're talking six decades of performing. And I watched her with Garth Brooks on I think it was a CMT Awards whatever it was, one of the award shows. She is still as quick as can be, SaaS mix sas and good for her. I wouldn't want to retire either, because I feel like, you know, sometimes we see in life like the passion that people have. I mean, we've seen it with some coaches at the collegiate level or the professional level, or when when the meaning of their life like goes away in that that all they've ever known is taken away, you'll die. I mean I even saw my grandpa like after he retired, he went and volunteered at Boeing because he just wanted to stay around the people that he worked with and stay sharp too, because what are you gonna just sit in your recliner and you know, wait for the day that you die. No. I love reed, I love the attitude and go girl, timeless and flawless. All right, next headline, I know you love this one too, take it away? Oh yeah, wait, hold on, I screenshot at it. Sorry, stand by America. Talk amongst yourself because this is my favorite thing. And God, there's more that I wish I could say about this, but unfortunately I can't. But I'll get to the good stuff. Goldiehan reveals why she never married longtime partner Kurt Russell when asked in an interview with CNN why she never chose to marry her partner of over forty years, the seventy seven which, by the way, how is Goldiehans seventy seven seriously over the time to get over here? Quote? Why should we get married? Hank explained that both she and Russell seventy two have previously been married to other people. She realized that when the relationship doesn't work out, it's always ugly. Somebody has to take a look and say how many divorces are fun, how many divorces actually don't cost money, and how many divorces make you hate the person more than you did before. I so, again, we know my track record with marriages, but I will say this as coming from parents who have been married for forty five years. I love the institution of marriage. It's why I mean, I love I love love love. I mean I do, I love love, and I think that that's also part of the reason why I have gotten married a couple of times, because I want it to be like what my parents had, and unfortunately it wasn't. But now you know, I get asked all the time with Steve now being together with him for a year, it's like, oh, when are you guys getting married? And we're the last of the group of my friends and his friends that could get married. That's okay. I need to watch my tongue because I am quick. And this has nothing to do with him, because he is the greatest man I've ever been lucky enough to be with. But I'm quick to be like, I'm never getting married again because I haven't had great experiences with said things. So I love that, she said this because for me personally, I believe it is a choice. I want to choose him every single day when I wake up instead of feeling like, oh, I have to be with you because there's a piece of paper and the excavation of said things hasn't always been easy. So I love Goldiehan, I love her attitude, and I also think it's interesting and I know that you feel this way, even now that we can talk about sweet Mac where you would get questions all the time, like when you're gonna have kids? And for me, it's not like, oh, are you gonna get married again? Or I get this Oh God, she marries and she just, you know, like like a failure in that area. It's like with this societal expectation of whether it's having kids or being married, do whatever works for you. And that's sort of where a man has right and it's like I I just applaud anyone, and in this particular case, Goldiehn, for you know, she's got a successful relationship and a piece of paper does not make it that much, does not make it like like it's a gold star relationship just because you signed a piece of paper. If anything, I said that it's it's better to choose, make that conscious choice every single day. So good for her and anyone that wants to do things the way that is best for them. And that's my Ted talk. I love the Ted talk. We are gonna do a dual talk right now. Another headline that we found out about on our pregame show was one that you broke, and as we get you to explain it, we are going to bring in our favorite guy, Ryan, our producer for Arys Roses, and now we're going to do Ryan's reaction. So breaking news from Chrissa Jean Thompson. I didn't know about this. I realized I've been a tad busy. You and my man Max's best friends Steve Caundary are moving in together. We are moving in together, and I think this two things, Hi, RAI two things I thought, because after the breaking happened, Yeah, I was like, oh, I think I should we should just move in together, and you're like, I endorse this, which, first of all, I would never move forward with big things in my life without your approval, so I'm not I'm actually not kidding. When you said that you approved of it.
Speaker 2: I was like, as on this one, that all definitely happened on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. I honestly was going through shit, so was she.
Speaker 2: I will say it did require a follow up because to your point, Aaron, she did then very say it somewhat definitively in the pregme as if like, oh no, it's definitely happening, whereas it was very much a hey, this could happen.
Speaker 1: She sank you for the booth review Get under the Hood. I love that play. We don't need you. We have so we heard that this is happening. But also she went further into the conversation and said, well, we had the talk. So that's when we said Ryan has to come on and give his reaction to represent the male population out there. What happened? What's the talk? Okay, you and I have Yeah, you and I haven't even discussed the talk. Okay, so it's not going to be on the talk. Well or maybe we will, depending but here you go. So here's the broad stroke situation. So obviously, so I've been in this relationship with this amazing, wonderful guy who I've talked about at nauseum on this podcast, Steve, and he doesn't care what I say because he's just the best, but I have been I've been gun shy. I've just not wanting to like move as because we know I move way too fast in relationships, which has put me in precarious positions some of the aforementioned conversation I just had about marriage. So I'm trying to do things differently because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, kind of differently the top. So I'm trying not to be a crazy crazy to me. So then I get robbed and I'm like, look, we spend every day together anyways, You're here all the time, Like why are you paying for a place that you're never in? Should we just move in together? And I'm like shit. As I'm saying it, I'm like, am I just like being impulsive because this robbery just happened? And am I going to regret it? It's been a year, so okay. So then when he's like, yeah, I think we should and so we have this talk and my whole thing is this So he's moving into my house, So let's all weigh in on how this works. Are you then splitting the mortgage? Are you then splitting the bills? Or how is this working? Because this, I talk this kind of talk which always and you and I Aaron have talked about this before when talking about financials. Nothing is sexy in a relationship when talking about money, right, Like, it's just not good. But at this point in my life we talking about everything. I'm seeing those W two's you'd open up the hood so that you say so, I said, why don't you take whatever money you were spending on your house and we start a joint bank account and you put that money into that account, and we just start building a savings account together. And then at the end of the year, whether it's we decide to go on a vacation or whether it's we decide to put a down payment on another house. Like, I don't know. I just feel like I don't want to. I've gotten into the bad habit before, being like this is my house and stuff like that, and I want to get away from that. So Ryan, take us through a scenario in your life where when you moved in with your wife, Like, how did that go down? Was was it your place she moved into? Should I move out of this household together and we get a place together, because I don't know how. I don't know how I should navigate this because I will get back into that bad habit of like this is my house, turn off the AC and I don't want to do that. I want to be really nice. Yeah, we don't need resentment, Ryan.
Speaker 2: You definitely don't want resentment. Okay. So I guess first we need to establish is the place that he's leaving a rent he's renting or does he also so own his own place?
Speaker 1: No, he's renting that place because he was only here temporarily in Los Angeles because for work, and then COVID happened, so he stayed way longer than he wanted to, so a.
Speaker 2: Couple of years longer.
Speaker 1: And then we thought, yeah, well because then he then he met the woman of his dreams.
Speaker 2: Right, so here we are, well I leave, okay, so I think.
Speaker 1: The podcast conversation.
Speaker 2: Howie, how you doing? Can you jump up here? All right? So yeah, look, my wife and I we were like, we're opening up everything. If we're going to go all in on engagement, wedding, buying a house together, it's all got to be fifty to fifty and we got to know everything about each other with the financials, so we were big on no stone unturned we're going to really go completely open on.
Speaker 1: I love it everything so transparency weird. There's a concept that was ground check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, full background check. So we bought our first property to together. So now this is where it's going to get a little bit difficult. How does he feel about paying the mortgage?
Speaker 1: I mean he is so first of all, he's already like contributed financially to this place and he doesn't even live here because it's just who he is. He's just like a good person that, by the way, like sends me money and then has like a funny line. Didn't even like ask me like do you want me to send you money? He just did every month and wrote like for Willis's salary, like just like to be funny and like be you know whatever, like cheeky about it because he's adorable. But I'm just wondering and again, like he will do whatever is best for the relationship, and I want to do that as well. I just don't know if it's split the mortgage, split the bills, or if My idea, and I would love to know viewers idea, if like just put whatever money you put into your place into this separate bank account and then just build like that together. I don't know, I'm trying to. Yeah, there's the Ormond financial planning.
Speaker 2: I th I think being open to whatever he has to say. Maybe he's got some idea too that's completely different than yours.
Speaker 1: For once we listen yeah, years.
Speaker 2: And also helps because no one ever likes that, right, like, hey, what should we do? Like, I don't know, what do you think? I have no clue. So the fact that you're even bringing something that's the table about, Hey, what do you think about this idea? Is definitely always appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That's okay, let's take it to a vote, right, and I appreciate that. So let's open this up the podcast, our calm down listeners will will decide are we splitting the bills and splitting the mortgage or are we putting this into a separate bank account. That's those are your options? Split everything fifty to fifty or put it all away in a separate little account. If it can be oh sorry you asked ran, No, no, no, I'm If it can be split, then I'm into that. But sometimes, like I know some people that are like, listen, I can't afford this, Like I can't afford to go in on the mortgage. So then I know some households where the guys are like, then buy the groceries, deal with this, deal with that like I would never when I started dalting. He's down to split Yeah, I got split ends and he's down here. I think the problem is solved. For what do you think?
Speaker 2: I totally agree?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, especially especially Win.
Speaker 2: If he's totally open to it, just that's the simplest, easiest, then there's no ill will anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's just okay, thank you, I'm already saving money. You've just saved me the five hundred and fifty dollars in therapy that I was going to take this week to work on me not saying mine, mine, mine and saying ours. Because it officially starts August first, so I have a few more weeks to get this out of my system. With the mine, I know. Okay, we're really taking a pot On forty one forty one, I'm moving in with my boyfriend and Aaron has a baby. Oh my god, we're all grown up. What are we going to have next week? Well, you never know. With me, stay tuned, it's always something, right, listen.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: Which gets us to another segment we're really producing this week. Guys. It's called Throwback Thursday, and this is Ryan's idea. So I really hope that moving in together works out with Steve and I because I don't want to go back to dating because well, first of all, I adore him and I don't want to break up, but also dating is awful. And we had a wonderful question from our pregame one week about red flags for dating. And one of my red flags was crying on the first date. When I was in a movie with a guy that I went on a date with and he started crying and I was like, not into it. So this is a new segment and we are going to ask you guys. Wait and we asked you what are some of your red first God, I cannot read. What do I do for a living? We ask you some of your first date red flags? So do you want to run through this list? Yeah? Some people, which is great. Rude to servers, waiters, bartenders, I totally agree. Not happening. Yeah, if you are rude. And as someone again, I feel like I always have to preface this with my resume, and my mom was also a waitress. It was one of her like ten jobs that I had so she could provide for us growing up, or my dad. She was a waitress, and I've been a waitress. If you are rude to anyone in the service industryw we gone, Yeah, that's like an instant no no no. Next one is when a guy says you have to finish all of your food because he's paying for it. Who are these people? Never had a guy? I have to say that to me because I usually finish it before them. But that's fine. Talking about an ax is another one. Sometimes A get it, but I just don't think you need to talk about them too long, Like you know what, I'm what are we doing? Like I don't want to hear it over and over. You know, I have been a victim of that on both sides of that. I have had someone do that and I'm like, we're good here, we got it okay. And then I've also referenced the person with a lot of inks, so he comes up but more than he needs to. So yeah, I think that's be very careful with that and keep it moving because you never know how it's going to make. The other princ of fill a guy used a groupon at a wine bar that he printed out. First of all, he's not very sneaky. I mean, dude, learn how to get some moves if you're going to do that. I so it depends on when you're doing this, because I also think it's like it's funny where you're like trying to be like like if you're actually like been dating for a while and he's like, babe, let's save money or let's go do this or whatever, and with that, that's fine. But if you're trying to save money on the first date, we got a problem. You ain't split in the mortgage ordering multiple of the same cocktail all at once as soon as they sat down. Maybe the service is bad. You kind of taught me that one excuse me, We'll take four of these because we know it's because you know they're not going to come back. Yeah, but we're going to be nice to our server. We're not going to be rude to our server. We're just going to say, bring four of them because we need it. I don't know. I think like there's a little bit of protocol at the beginning like that. Then I have a red flag of like are you an alcoholic and or you're not interested in the state. You just want to get wasted because you hate me and you're ordering multiple I don't know. I think that there's like a little bit more that you can read into on that one. I say, no, just order one drink and be normal. This one, I don't even think we need to discuss disgusting Uh huh, yeah? Being No. Next, where's his call? I agree?
Speaker 2: I'm done?
Speaker 1: Where's his college ring? No? I'm sorry? No? No, are were holding on to Bruce Springsteen Glory Days?
Speaker 2: Like? You?
Speaker 1: Just go ahead and keep it in your man cave and your trophy case. We don't need you wearing that. They don't like it, gets college rings, No idea people do that, Stue. I don't know. God love him, but I understand how that could be a pet peeve. Next one, they don't like pets. This doesn't even need to be discussed. He called his sister the C word on the first day. Well, that's crazy. I want to know, where are you guys being these people? I mean, I am so sorry. I thought I've had some bad dates. These are really bad. His girlfriend, who I didn't know, messaging me on Instagram that he wasn't single. Well, this is the bit, you might just walk out walk right now if you're getting messages before on the date that he is or even like be prior to going on the date that he has a girlfriend. No, no, no, who did that just happen to in a reality show? I don't remember, well all of them that, like, somebody was messaging that. Oh it was La La or whatever. Member yeah, or was it Raquel or whatever the girl's name was. So she's going back to Rachel. By the way, Raquel is going back, of course she is. Okay, I know we are running out of time, but I want to I want to quickly do a little pre produced segment for you, since you are moving in with your boyfriend, and which by the way, I'm so excited about, because you know, I love him so very much. We're talking about just people and their dates and like all this stuff. I saw this segment today on the Today Show and Big Today Show. Gal, well, as you should be Avan and Hoda get over here, I said to Ryan I watched this. They had these questions. I said. All I could do was sit there and tight. I rewinded it and typed because I thought, of you, Okay, you're adorable. What are you doing. The segment was called how often should you It's right up your alley, Okakaya. I had a correspondent on today, or maybe she had a title today's show. He didn't really faunt her, so I couldn't tell what her name was and what she did, but this was her thing. She asked the anchors these questions. How often, according to dermatologist, should you shower a week? Well, you know, I I move five times a day, so shower a week? So on average, I shower three times a day when I went in the morning, after I work out or after I get done with a shoot, and if I have a bunch of makeup on, and then I always shower before I go to bed because I like to be fresh as a daisy before I get into the sheet. So that's three time seven. That's twenty one times I'm showering during the week. Now, I know that's excessive. So how many times should I that answer recommend? Yes, oh, dermatologists recommend. I'll split that number twelve two to three times a week. No, that was a disgusting according to like, because you're stripping the oil away from your skin if you have skin issues. It's so interesting, right, I don't care. I got to write this down to CHRISA. Okay, here's or three times I agree, I can't. Okay, here's another one house in home question. How often should you replace your betting? Not in terms of like, oh, clean your betting or change your betting, replace your sheets, the actual betting that you own. Oh okay, I think you should do that. I know that mine would probably be like, just because I'm a sheet connoisseur, like every three months, which is excessive. So that's four times a years. I'm gonna say it's your sheets four times a year, like I switch out because it depends. No, not because it depends if we're moving into winter throwing them out? Ah, okay, twice a year. You throw your sheets out twice a year. Well, I don't throw them out. I just move them to the guest room. And we're not moving. We're getting rid of them, and the robbers just took some, so I'm hitting new ones. No, you should replace your actual betting, like get rid of what you have every eighteen to twenty four months. Fibers break down. You can't wash out sweat after I've done it for so long. That one was interesting, That one I like that bake account. Yep, here's another one. Washing your dishwasher. How often should you wash your dishwasher? I didn't know you're supposed to. Neither did I wash your dishwasher? It fills up? Kelly? Is that you, I know? Remember in your kitchen just behind you? Yeah, it was half there. But we all know why you should wash your dishwasher every month. A trick to do it fill up a cup of white vinegar and put it on the top rack. You should be doing this to clean the build up that's all over the dishwasher and keep your dishwasher lasting for a while every month. This is fascinating. Can you send me this list? So I need to wash my dishwasher? Yeah, okay, okay, make one, says you and I all over the place. And I've never felt more dirty and disgusting about myself, especially when we've talked about with Kevin Burkhart. Keeping our eyes closed as we're changing in a public stall so the toilet that sell flushes doesn't hit us in the eye. How often should you clean your luggage?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, I gotta be right now. Do you know how embarrassing my luggage is? In fact, I had sweets. She works for NFL Network NFL Films. Excuse me. She saw me yesterday and she was like, I need to buy you new luggage. And I was like, look, I've been robbed. It's what I have. I am so attached to my to this this to me luggage that I've had for Megan gave this to me when she worked there, so I probably have had it for like six years. I have bought new luggage. I hate it so much. I go back to the old one. It's so I mean, it's I'm so embarrassed. By the way. That's fine, but Ryan, by the way, Ryan reaction. Ryan reacts, we should be sponsored by to me, by the way, because like they're my favorite love and by the way, I am a I am an expert packer. I can get so much shit in this luggage and I refuse to go to any other luggage. I always go back. Okay, that's six years. Often should you be cleaning your six year old luggage from to me?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 1: Maybe a sponsored it? You should be this. I felt horrible about myself. You should clean it after each use. And it makes total sense. Yes, Carissa, we have that thing. It is at the on floors, like in public restrooms like it's disgusting. So this is a good one. Take an out right wipe, wipe off the handle, take off like and then just get a Lasol bottle and spray it down. Or Nanny who knows everything says she sprays hers down every time with alcohol spray. Of course I should have known she knows everything. Went a doubt. Think about it. You're putting it in your room after it's on the public restroom floor. You're rolling it through your house, picking it up and putting it in the TSA. My hands are on the wheels, not yeah, the same because your TSA pre check, which I tried to do yesterday and I got denied. My god, you guys, I really thought, I know we're all Why did you get denied? I thought you did it because they weren't allowing walkins. I walked up and I got rejected. I got the Heisman trophy in my face that said, back up, bitch, we can take you an appointment. Damn it. You know, did you want a pre produced segment? I'm so proud of you, and I copied it from the Today Show, but I thought it was so interesting. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. I'm into it. And by the way, I'm really proud of us, even know in two years in this podcast, this is the most p content bit that we've had. I do love it, but that's actually very eye opening things I learned for a quick recap, and then we'll go washing my dishwasher. Who knew? And now I want to order another piece of luggage immediately. Well you may not have to. We're gonna get a sponsorship. Things I want to talk about on the next podcast. I want to talk about being thrifty. This is a bag I just got on Amazon because I'm not buying any designer bag shows. I got robbed. Take a drink. Every time I've said I got robbed, I have found the greatest stoops and I'm going to help all of you guys out there. That's our content next week. This T shirt from a thrift store. I am on a roll. I am not spending money on it, and I'm going to be so rich. Steve won't have to slit the mortgage with me. I'll say keep your money, I'm rich, and robbers won't even want to come there because they could just rob a good will If you're to come to your house. You're fine, and if you have any good will stop robbing me, and don't rob me because my boyfriend lives here now, and clean your luggage.
Speaker 2: That lots.
Speaker 1: Calm Down with Aaron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.