Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, Welcome to the brand new house of hell. Well bump, bump, bump. So this is cool, right, Like all of a sudden, I'm a part of you, guys. Amazing you let me in.
Speaker 2: Dreams do come true.
Speaker 1: It's no longer like in you know, junior High where I was excluded from geez called Daddy long legs.
Speaker 3: Were you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the kids called me Daddy long legs because you know, it was junior High. I was young, but my legs were all like, yeah, super long and gangly.
Speaker 3: I just said that to you. I said, why did you look so tall in the pilot?
Speaker 1: And what did I say it? Because I think I was super thin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still you're only an inch taller than me.
Speaker 1: But I wore heels all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: It's only an inch, right, You're five to three five four. You are five to three five four.
Speaker 1: Just got measured at the doctor, literally just got measured because my mom likes to say them five to three also, so I purposely had to measure me in front of her, and it was five four And I was like, see you ever say them five to three again?
Speaker 2: Like five three and three quarters and we round up.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it was like way more than five to three. It was it was like maybe this is this is a person that will stand listen four be quiet.
Speaker 2: But by the way I caught that it was the long legs and the black ensemble and the long lens. Yeah, I noticed.
Speaker 3: I was like, Jesus, wait, We're not supposed to talk about that, right, right, target guys, legs get here, right?
Speaker 1: So how did I get here?
Speaker 2: The magic?
Speaker 3: You decided to task yourself with this task?
Speaker 1: Okay, and so far I'm like, what am I doing here? Why?
Speaker 3: Because you were there and.
Speaker 4: It was part of it was as we were going through so many episodes, Shannon, you you were such a huge part of the show, and we were all, you know, to talk about the episode and talk about your performance and talk about you without you being there, just it really didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: And I know we're all honored that you're you're.
Speaker 4: Here with us and that we're here with you, and you know, now now we can get to the bottom of all the questions that we really had so.
Speaker 1: And I'm present to defend myself now, But I was also just getting creeped out by how many times Drew talked about crew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at a face.
Speaker 2: See this is really just my wish list. This was like your dream come true for me. Like now I cannot crush on you in the third person now, like I'm just talking about Like now I can just talk to you about this.
Speaker 1: I do have your parts?
Speaker 2: What whoa? Yes she does.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It's a long story. We'll save that for another episode. It's a teaser. You're welcome everyone.
Speaker 1: Wow you his answer. Apparently we wear the same piece.
Speaker 3: She took a hood too.
Speaker 1: I don't even think you washed them, And that's fine.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to wash jeans. Everyone knows that. Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just not supposed to try them.
Speaker 1: No, sun Son, Yeah, you're definitely supposed to wash.
Speaker 3: What did you just say?
Speaker 2: You put them in the freezer? Jeans in the freezer.
Speaker 1: That's true. I've heard of that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. And where does the lotion go in the basket?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's a universal truth, so we all have to agree on.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, name, where does the lotion got in the basket?
Speaker 3: What basket are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No, okay, let's get pack.
Speaker 3: Not do that voice.
Speaker 1: I will leave the buildings and we're going to get back to house the Hallowell sure, and did you get here your origin story? Brian gave an amazing answer.
Speaker 3: Sort yourself out.
Speaker 1: You have not given an answer how you got here? Yeah, you said you wanted to join the party.
Speaker 3: That's true. I just think you wanted to direct me again, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Absolutely also true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime I'm going to direct all of you guys.
Speaker 3: She also told me when I was three minutes early that I needed to be fifteen minutes early.
Speaker 1: So it's going swimmingly And was I not right? No, you went parties. We actually needed to be thirty minutes minutes earlier.
Speaker 2: Okay, you wanted to know, Like the real origin story is. This was kind of a dream come true for all of us, right, You can't really do a charmed rewatch without you, like, that's the bottom line. And so we tried to do it. I think we had some success, but there was some margin.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of success.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of success, but there was a massive piece that we were kind of missing from a dynamic standpoint. And you bring in so much and obviously proved such a massive fan favorite. Drew favorite faces.
Speaker 1: Careful what you wish for you like, it doesn't matter if the fans love her. I love her for me.
Speaker 3: Wait until we get to hell Fire. I'm going to have to sit down one out.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to I could do a one man hell Fire for real truth starting pink. The problem is there's something that's true, but the light.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, listen, I'm honored. I was very much like you know, the the episode that I called in on, which was unexpected. Yeah, I didn't know I was gonna be recorded.
Speaker 3: You didn't know you were being recorded. And I can do that in Washington. Wait, I don't know if I can.
Speaker 1: I think you can. I pretty much know all the states that you don't need permission to record.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was in Texas that day.
Speaker 2: I think you you were in Texas. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I record or somebody with other knowledge, I always say like, oh, I'm in Tennessee anyway. So I am really honored. When I did call in for that, it was I don't know, I had like so much fun that uh you know. I spoke to Holly first obviously and was like, hey, what if what if we like restart and go with iHeart because obviously my podcasts, let's be clear, we Shannadi.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a plug that was a plug.
Speaker 1: You know, it was going very well with iHeart, and so I called over to them Amy Sugarman, and that's another plug. They were like, oh my god. Yeah, And I just thought, how much fun for the four of us to do this and watch everything, and then how much fun for me to actually watch once I was gone, because I never watched it really when I was on it. So the episodes I texted.
Speaker 3: Because you kept texting me while you were watching it, like you had never seen it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just I rewatched like four or five episodes the other day.
Speaker 3: And my mouth dropped.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, what shows. Yeah, yeah, I was pretty like amazed by it all.
Speaker 3: Were you enthralled? I was enthralled. I get absorbed. I'm not gonna lie. I see how people like get into it. I always underestimated the escapism aspect because I wanted it to be so grounded and realistic and family like, yeah, because that's my forte. But the escapism part of it is super vital to people.
Speaker 1: It is. But I think the most important part, and you can really see it in certain episodes, a lot of them has been Constance Burge wrote the episodes that it focuses more on that, like sister relationships, picking up Constance, where are you? Where are you dude? Like you're the creator of the show about her sisters. Yeah, it was about Connie's sister and their relationship and everything else. So you know, I know, we all have a really big thank you to Connie for writing the show, and her episodes are some of my absolute favorites well because it was about Yes, there was demons and there was all this other crap, but at the core of it was that relationship, which is what I think the audience attached to the.
Speaker 3: Most, definitely family. And I know Erin always said they're sisters who happened to be whiches who happened to be sisters.
Speaker 1: Right right, And I know that we really focused on that, like I know that we were hyper aware of it, and we were very much like you know, we both came from the drama and big drama. I mean you came from pig offenses like I came from NINEO to and O, where that was all about like relationships. Yeah, so that was our thing, not reacting to nothing. Yeah, oh my god, look at that warlock any explode.
Speaker 2: I think you could also see you can see that from the outset. By the way, like just rewatching the pilot and of the first few episodes it the dynamic within the family. It's very clear immediately how how much of an emphasis that was with your character buildings, with your relationships. It was really specific, which with each one of you, which was really great to see because it wasn't something that you guys. Obviously it evolves as the show evolves, but at the beginning, at the outset, you instantly understand who each of these sisters are, what they mean to each other, and the dynamics in between with each other. And I think you can latch on really quickly because there's it's grounded in something real and authentic as opposed to where the show. Not that the show leaves the authenticity, Like you guys said, it always has this family element to it. But you know, we as you guys start to battle demons, d jure, et cetera, et cetera, what keeps you grounded is your relations and chips with each other. And ultimately, I think that's what, like you said, that's what people really latch onto because we're rooting for you as individuals, still navigating like your day and day out lives while balancing kind of fighting.
Speaker 1: Well, said, I remember that, Holly and I really focused on Practical Magic that movie.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how they were going through their thing and they knew that they were witches and blah blah blah. But it was really about that sister dynamic and having each other's back. I'm so happy there's a Practical Magic too.
Speaker 3: Yeah did you hear that? What the heck?
Speaker 1: And Nicole Kidman confirmed it.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's amazing. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: It's so exciting. Can't wait for that movie.
Speaker 2: Are we in a safe space right now?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: I've never seen practical magic.
Speaker 1: I have engineers here. Can we play boot drew off?
Speaker 3: Me and him? He was born?
Speaker 2: I thought we were square.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I've never seen practical magic, but you were uncharmed.
Speaker 3: And I'm also going to send you the book.
Speaker 2: There's a book.
Speaker 3: It's based on a book. Yeah, baby, Well I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I was just being honest.
Speaker 4: We're born.
Speaker 2: I'm just sharing honest moments.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that's upsetting.
Speaker 2: So anyway, three people who haven't seen that movie either, like you can be with me in the dark.
Speaker 1: It's like two people that's all right, that's all right. Everyone is your invisible friend, So there you go. Ye.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the sister aspect was a very big deal, which is why we live in the same house. Now.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell you, say what I'm moving in. She has a room downstairs, so it's fun.
Speaker 2: I've been shipping this for you know, years.
Speaker 3: It still doesn't mean you can come to dinner, Drew, The answer is still no.
Speaker 4: Jesus was trying to get a room for himself. I think we're.
Speaker 3: Out of rooms, no vacancy.
Speaker 1: There's a studio.
Speaker 2: We're fulling here studio.
Speaker 4: I think he wants to share a pillow.
Speaker 2: We share jeans. Why can't we just share.
Speaker 1: Because it requires more genes.
Speaker 3: Let's not spread any rumors. Okay, we just got here. Keep it together, people, it's a family show.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I have a question for all three of you, Like, when you started rewatching Charmed in the first run of your podcast, were you like sort of surprised about the feelings that it brought back for you, Like were you nostalgic? Were you warm? Like? What were you guys, you know, thinking and feeling?
Speaker 3: Well, I know when we first started, when Drew bamboozled both of us into this situation. You know what he did. He did what kids do. He told b Ka that I was really into it and going to do it with Drew, and then he told me, Brian's really into this idea. Do you want to do it? Oh it's true.
Speaker 2: Welcome to say yes. I did a version of that. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt you did that.
Speaker 2: But listen, like Brian at the time was, in all fairness, listening to AM radio and it's like podcasts. I don't like, what do people even listen to podcasts? And I was like, Jesus Christ, my guy, I don't even know, Like cars don't even come with AM radio anymore.
Speaker 1: Brian, you know what. I'm with you, dude, I'm with you. When Holly asked me about doing the podcast, I literally just thought it was like a show that you were cord and it basically goes on the air.
Speaker 3: You know what, That's right. We did invite you and you turn me down.
Speaker 1: I did. I said, when you have a producer and I get paid, Yeah, let me.
Speaker 2: Know that's actually true.
Speaker 1: It's true because I was like, wait, why am I doing a show and not getting paid? I was so confused because I was like bright, like I did not and I had to explain to you that we were independent and broke and not making money, right, that's You're like, we're broke, We're not going to make money for a while. And I was like, so why you're doing it and let me.
Speaker 4: Handle This podcast were for like projects, you know, the d d Y I do it yourself projects would working.
Speaker 2: All stuff, you know, like you want to learn something, or it.
Speaker 1: Was just about Joe Rogan, yeah, the world. Yeah, but I could always see Joe Rogan on like YouTube or whatever, so right when there was YouTube yet, yeah, for your guys podcast. I also it was like this makes no sense, Like I'm pretty sure my voice can be annoying, so I think people have to see my face as well. Yeah, maybe that's double annoying. I don't know, but they might see it.
Speaker 2: But there was a plan. It takes a lot of legwork. You got to like see big picture and like kind of invest in the short term to know that the long term pays out. And obviously it did because here we are with the producer with.
Speaker 3: You, we kind of graduated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bread was made, and now like we've got everything that we ever wanted.
Speaker 4: Your question, it was, you know, the idea of reliving it and going back to you know, the late nineties and early two thousands. I mean, what a time in our life, right, I mean, it's it's it's so long ago. And yeah, to conjure up some of those memories and try to sit back.
Speaker 3: And I was worried, you know, I was that it was like, yeah, opening Pandora's box of emotions. For sure, it'll happen for you, don't worry.
Speaker 2: How many episodes have you caught so far?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 2: I think, okay, And so what was it like for you watching for the first time, like the pilot?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I'm going to save all of that because we have to do an episode about the pilot.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that she texted me she's already picked my better boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, no, no, there's a story. There's a story it okay, you know I love you. There's a story behind that getting me in trouble immediately.
Speaker 3: I have the text.
Speaker 1: Right now. Ut No, it's true. But when you understand the episode, you'll understand like you weren't in her life yet on the show, it was free, free, Yes.
Speaker 3: Freely you behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: So that's right exactly.
Speaker 3: Since childhood apparently, which is a whole other.
Speaker 1: Story, but we'll get to it. For me, watching like rewatching for this, and I had a bunch of different emotions. One was there were episodes that I was like, Wow, that's really good and performances that I think all of a sudden I acknowledged as being like the chemistry between certain people was really good, the lighting was really good. They were just I was actually impressed. I was really impressed by the pilot, to be honest. I think later on, probably like third season, when I know I'm gonna die, I will be much more emotional. And again, I'm really looking forward to seeing the episodes that Rose was on because I didn't watch, so that's going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because what about you like watching this now? I guess this is the second time, Like, did you feel different than watching it the first go around?
Speaker 4: I did, you know, watching last night a few episodes, you know, trying to find new.
Speaker 2: You know, just watching it again? Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, now for my second time ever, are watching show a couple episodes maybe to see technical stuff, And that was I can't really watch myself. Maybe I should, but no, I was surprised last night and again maybe this should be safe when we have our guests done.
Speaker 2: But you know, the cinematic.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: It's not your typical television show from the nineties, you know, just the way it was shot, the way it looked, h the acting, the the action.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was this.
Speaker 4: It was clear why this show got picked up and kept going and has for so long. Not just the girls, but you know, the whole making of something that was so different at the time. So you know, yeah, if I I was an honor or whatever, I'd probably be watching this show. You know, something like this could work today.
Speaker 1: If Charmed got sort of greenlit for another version now with all of us, would would we all agree to do it?
Speaker 4: Speaking of I'm reliving Leo, you know, with his dad bod now, it'd be great. Definitely the reason I don't show below here deprecating it's what I do.
Speaker 2: No one's buying this, no one's ever Drew.
Speaker 1: Would you do it again?
Speaker 2: I would do it one hundred percent. Would have to be. It would have to be with y'all. It could never be anything but this group. I think, I know, I think there's so many that it would still it's still so relevant and there's so many stories that we could explore and tell still, And I even came up with a really interesting way how it would it would be like a revisionist history with your character as well. Then I think I pitched Holly on when we were in Paris one day, I'm like, I figured how we can get Shannon back where she actually never really left, like right before you died, at the moment of the explosion, there's like a rift in time and like another dimension because now, like what Marvel's done is proven that there's you know, the multiverse. So someone like another version of you comes and Base sickly saves you and pulls you out from that so you and then we can do is return you back to this face and time. So oh, I think that's part of a yeah and so, but yeah, but there could be two preus. But like this other prew is returning you back to our space and time. And I thought that was like a really easy quick solve that, like it's not like we're jumping the shark. It is plays and now in the realm that has been established like perfectly through Marvel and a couple other shows that like that space would work and now all of a sudden you're back and like magic.
Speaker 1: But that's really good.
Speaker 4: True sometimes on Wine in Paris and look at them go.
Speaker 2: We were one glass of wine. We were leaving the newse Dorse and we were shooting the Patiss Savage and I'm like, I figure out how to save Shamon and bring her back, and it would pick up right where we left off. And then, by the way, that wouldn't replace the Rose character either, we could still have her. It just makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: So how do you explain the fact that we don't like anymore? You have to go in and dig did like make us young again?
Speaker 2: I think the show was the show would actually start with like it picks up with you, like it picks up from that exploding, like the explosion, you being pulled, and then kind of this whole thing about it's time to go back, like something is happening. There's a riff that's happening in your dimension.
Speaker 3: Do you know we went through a wall There was really not like an explosion, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Well I haven't seen it yet, but there's a there's a version of this where basically the New version of this starts with you coming back right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like I like.
Speaker 3: That part a lot.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever really does, nobody really does. It's true, I think.
Speaker 1: I mean that's interesting. Is I always just sort of thought like she became an elder, but like obviously.
Speaker 2: Like that rogue, No, because you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she becomes she becomes a cool elder, and she becomes the most powerful elder where she can always be, you know, down with you guys, wearing sick awesome clothing, how fire elder?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I like there was a treatment. I got to dig it up, but I have. It's a it makes a lot of sense. And then there's a way where you know, it just it's everyone has kind of gone their own way. We pick up, you know, fifteen years later. How long has the show been off?
Speaker 3: Oh eighteen?
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's been a risk between the sisters. Leo like you kind of have chosen the quiet life, you know, but there's can I.
Speaker 1: Get a facelift before this show?
Speaker 3: We have to be authentic, authentic.
Speaker 2: Five years later, she was the exact same you guys, look, the exact same shit, just a little older, a.
Speaker 1: Little It's just it's called a ring light that's what it's called. I'm going I'm going to get the bigger ring light and put it over here for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I now live here, So we would all do it because I know and Holly you would do it. Yes, I know you'd like to claim that your semi retired, but that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one last time, one final, one final, last dance, one last dance, the last dance.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think if we, like you know, ever, God, we turned text or phone call from Connie and we actually like went in and had a whole idea and pitched it to CBS. I don't know why they wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Like shows and it's.
Speaker 1: So successful, Like why wouldn't you do it? And bringing yourself back with sort of you know, the out chatter of everybody's dynamic and who got along and who didn't hang along with everyone? I think that it would. I can't imagine CBS saying no, I can't or at least like release it and let us go to like Netflix or Amazon, like it's such a good show that we should you know, really revisit and do a version. You guys listening to us right now, It can definitely help us. It's a whole campaign with CBS that that we need in order to like push this board.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing I would say is like there's a version of it where it's like you could do a series of like movies, you know, to our movies and Netflix. We could constantly be doing these like original stories, you know, if they if they were afraid to commit to a series, although I don't know why they wouldn't be, Like this is still on in over sixty three countries every single day, multiple times a day right now, and our.
Speaker 1: Fan base is you know, loyal, and they're still there. They you know, watch reruns all the time, They watched their DVD sets and they love the show, and the show is still really meaningful to them, and they always ask us at like conventions, you know, would you guys all do it again? Because they really want it. So when you have that loyal of a fan base that you've connected with, which by the way, is one of the main reasons why like once I was like, hey, you know, yeah, I'll do the podcast because now I understand what a podcast is. Like Okay, I'm like, oh that's what a podcast. Okay, Sure, I'll do mine. Then I was like, oh, this is kind of a cool experience, and once I got us over to iHeart, I'm like, yay, I'm I'm on board. But like, it was connecting with the fans through this podcast that had the most excited about doing it, which I think we would all do with the TV show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean at the conventions, it's really telling where people it's just their comfort show, which is now a term that we have and it was hard to explain before, but you know, people who have grown up watching it with their family members, and our convention schedule this year is crazier than any year before. I think I have twenty four this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're slammed with the conventions. I don't do as many as you because I can't. I can't handle it. Not because of the fans, but literally because of health. It's just becomes exhausting. And then also it sort of sometimes clashes with like very important.
Speaker 3: Doctor appointments, so there is that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like I don't I agree with you, Like you haven't seen the audience drop off. They just seem to become more and more and more invested.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is going.
Speaker 4: I've met so many people even this year. You know, we're on TNT, and T and T is the Basketball Network. So if you watch any basketball at all all season and through the playoffs, you go to bed with your TV on TNT, you wake up it's on TNT. And I've met so many people who wouldn't you wouldn't consider our normal fan base.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: They're big, tall basketball player people, you know, dudes, and they're like, Bro watched that every morning, you know, because they wake up with it, They turn it on, they have coffee, the family watches, and I think through that, it just it just keeps growing. You know how many people who are like, dude, I'm at the gym and I got to watch your face, Like Michael, you don't. I'm sorry, there's other reasons to watch, but keep watching.
Speaker 2: But that was the ultimate goal, right This was to kind of you know, when we go to these when we travel the world and meet these these fans and get to connect and interact with everyone. The one constant has been is there going to be a reboot? Are there clamoring for new for constant new content? And I think that's like the beauty of what House of Hallowell really is. It's to be able to give like deeper insights until there is a reboot, and like we're not saying no, we're hoping, as we just discussed, that this is going to be something that leads to us actually all being in front of the camera again as our characters. But the next best thing is this kind of really deep dive and insight that House of Hallowell offers where we can give you behind the scenes looks and kind of show you and kind of go through each episode and what we're thinking and feeling and you know, likes, loves, dislikes and all the things in between.
Speaker 1: And having other guests on, like bringing on some of our directors, you know, guest actors, crew members and really getting into it with them, I think is something that we're all looking forward to, and certainly we hope that everybody listening is looking forward to it to sort of not just break down like what happened in that episode, but really do go behind the scenes, like what all was happening there, And you know, like when I was watching it, the relationship between the three of us was like really good, like really really really good, and you can clearly see that on camera, and is some of those guest stars who are just so phenomenal, and then you look and you're like, oh, you know that was I understand now, like the look and how it changed from different dps and different directors and who are our favorites, And that's like exciting, I think for all of us to talk about. I know it's exciting for me just to give fans that look behind the curtain and and give everybody who was on the show who wants to be on this the opportunity to, you know, talk about it. Like listen, you if you had a miserable experience, tell us to me about it, you know, trying to yeah, you know, tell us about it. But also like talking about our wardrobe and our makeup, because when I was rewatching, I was like, oh my god, my style is so on point. I was so happy and I was like obsessed with my makeup and it was from Catherine, who was my makeup artist, and I really I would be love stories. Yeah, she's awesome. She was also my scrabble partner, which is why we never lost because she was really good at it. But little things like I was laughing because my makeup was extraordinary, and I remember that we used this makeup that mac made. It was a certain eyeshadow called Apollo, and when they were going to discontinue it, Catherine went and ordered like twenty of them so that we wouldn't run out because it was And I was so pissed this morning getting ready because I was like, I need the Apollo, come on.
Speaker 3: That remake it that's what you remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'll bring something different to this podcast. I'll remember all of like the small petty things like oh I remember that skirt, I remember, yeah, And who knows, maybe I'll actually wear some of my help it's on this thing I go.
Speaker 3: Don't Getrew's hope up.
Speaker 1: I do know.
Speaker 3: I'll be wearing my crown a lot. All right, here you go.
Speaker 2: Also, I can't go through all baby sweater sets once again.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Holly wore a lot of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pastels, just all pastels.
Speaker 1: Always pastels, Like not my choice, I know. I think it was because you were the middle sister that was trying to like make everybody happy, the peacemaker peacemakers, so they put you in really light clothing in order to I don't think a fan gave me this at the last consition.
Speaker 3: Fantastic, is it.
Speaker 2: Nothing says peacemaker Like pastels, am I right?
Speaker 3: I mean like cuddly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it just means you're you're I don't know. Pastels are like very girly, like a care beer happy and yeah I was in black a lot care bear.
Speaker 3: Don't say you don't know what those are.
Speaker 2: No, I know what a care bear is, right.
Speaker 1: He's like, I looked it up quick. That was my time.
Speaker 2: Care Beer, Rainbow Bride, all those things. Well, it's exciting. I've never been more excited to do a project, honestly, Like this is just right underneath us going back and shooting Charmed for real, so.
Speaker 4: Rebooting the rewatch watching it's almost better. Look, you don't have to be up at five point thirty in the morning and go sit in the trailer.
Speaker 3: You don't have to put pants on.
Speaker 4: You know this is this is like, yeah, I love acting, I love being on set, but you know, no pants, grin pants.
Speaker 2: I'm doing this with no pants exactly.
Speaker 3: Look who's come around went around the.
Speaker 2: Mid and something about cabinet tree tune in.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're so.
Speaker 3: Cool, That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love doing the podcast already. Like this first episode is very interesting to me.
Speaker 3: But it's better when you think he has no pants on right week till we get to the red underwear part o. Jesus, going back, I don't know. I'd rather be on a set with you guys, agreed. Yeah, I'd rather do both.
Speaker 1: Like That's what I think would be fun is if we were on set and then doing podcasts every week. I always like that as we're filming, Like what that'd be sick? Right?
Speaker 3: There was social media when charms existed.
Speaker 2: Game over, Game over all?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I think we're all stoked for this.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna wear the tiara in the next episode?
Speaker 2: Every it really is a vibe.
Speaker 1: I'll let you borrow it, true, So I'll wear your pants, you can wear my tiara.
Speaker 3: This already got weird.
Speaker 1: And then I'll wear the little leather fand thing that Miss Heal wore.
Speaker 2: Jesus, there's a p a pod.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys, thank you for for letting me join you. Thank you for uh, I don't know all of it. It's gonna be really fun. And to all you fans, thank you so much. And we hope that the rewatch of the rewatch of the rewatch of the rewatch.
Speaker 3: People rewatch it all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like I hope that it brings something different and you learn a lot more about the show, about the behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Just wants to direct me again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch me direct Holly.
Speaker 3: You want to do change too, Yes, I want to do your Ordrob changes. This is yours.
Speaker 1: I know I gave it to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What is I know? Yours?
Speaker 1: Not for you, Drew anyway, you guys, thank you so much to all the fans. Next week we go into episode.
Speaker 3: One hashtag take two. How's the hello? Well, bye guys,