Speaker 1: Sure thing, Miguel Joe and his brother's ticket. That's what I wanted to tell you. Those are coming And just me and Mark, what can we please play a game this week? We haven't played any fun games, been storm, watched coverage tomorrow. Play game? Okay, I'd like to play password? All right? No, we'll play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not so good at password?
Speaker 1: I love password?
Speaker 2: Are we good at password?
Speaker 3: I liked it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So anyway, I just am a game short this week, So let's play. Let's have some fun. I mean, what's the point? Does have some fun? Right? Speaking of un fun? Unfun? This is not so fun?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Or is this fun? This training report fun.
Speaker 2: For people love this show?
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is fun all right.
Speaker 1: So if you're a viewer, I guess it's fun. So but break down all of it becausere's a lot of people involved here for you don't watch it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll break it down. So Raquel lovis she So she's now known by her real name. She's going by Rachel. She's finally opening up about her potential return to reality TV. So, if you weren't really following the scandalval the scandal that came out of the show. Here it is in a nutshell, Tom Sandoval cheated on his longtime girlfriend Ariana Maddox with their friend and co star Rachel. Okay, that's pretty much the basics of it. So Rachel did her first interview since leaving a mental health facility, and in the interview, she confirmed that she would not be returning to vander Pump Rules for season eleven, and she also said that she would never return to reality TV again. So Rachel Raquel is out. Tom Sandoval, however, did confirm that he would be filming season eleven of vander Pump Rules after he wraps up filming Special Forces season two. So out of that, okay, Well, first of all, Special Forces is like this gem of a TV show. I feel like everybody kind of no, it's it's a it's a it's on Fox kind of like.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like it's the very Difficult Survivor.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, to catch up Survivor. But special Forces, so they do like Armies, right, so intense, and they.
Speaker 1: Get Special Forces training events and.
Speaker 2: It's so hardcore and it's like a hodgepodge of like random celebrities. It is, Yes, Melb was on it last sea Tara Reid terror reads on this coming season too. But the first season was.
Speaker 1: Like handled the most intense I think stunts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they have like former athletes, these former NFL players and stuff that can't even what is Tom Sandival trying to prove.
Speaker 1: Being on this show?
Speaker 3: Like look how strong I am?
Speaker 2: This is what bothers me so much. So first of all, Special Forces, if you aren't watching, definitely catch up on season one. But what makes me so mad is that this poor the girl that's involved in scandival is like not doing anything. She has to take step back, she's done. And this Tom Sandival guy is filming shows and doing shows with his band and he's just like unscathed. And it really has been rubbing me the wrong way.
Speaker 1: So what reality show or reality competition show would we be best at? This one would not. I don't think i'd be good down fortune well, fortune okay for me?
Speaker 2: Oh you for you you?
Speaker 1: Maybe our worlds will collide at some point we do uh.
Speaker 3: No physical activities for me one. I don't like to see myself on video, like running or anything like that, like seeing the pole.
Speaker 1: I've never watched video of myself. First, I don't have any video of myself running.
Speaker 3: Some person like Michael like me, like filming me with the kids or like whatever, and I'm like I hate it, Like I just like I look back and I'm like, oh, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Want to do one of the cooking competition shows.
Speaker 3: But good squad be cooking?
Speaker 1: What would you be good at?
Speaker 2: I would thrive at Love Island UK, but that I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: How would you be on Love Island UK. You'd have to be a totally different people.
Speaker 3: Don't have to be single.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I would have to be single.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying this is like what could we do tomorrow? Now?
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Like I could do Special Forces in ten years, but not now, give me like ten years or special Force. I don't know the Amazing Race I see that.
Speaker 2: No, you know, my best friend Becca wants to do the Amazing Race and she's trying to get Robbie, my boyfriend, to do it with her, because it's like a good combo if it's like best friend and best friend's boyfriends.
Speaker 1: So to producers listening, that's a good combination because we'll endlessly talk about it.
Speaker 2: Too. That's like her dream is to do that.
Speaker 1: Wait, Becca and Robbie doing amazing race. Let's just cast them, get them into a meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like you know, they do those odd pairings, you know, like they just pair weird pairings.
Speaker 3: Because with one of my girlfriends was on it, I feel like with my significant other, we would just argue. We wouldn't be able to like like make a decision in time.
Speaker 2: Right, or you want to be more careful with your significant other, you know what I mean, Like you don't want to yell at that.
Speaker 3: There's something there with like doing it with someone that's not your boyfriend or your husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so you still don't have a reality competition show you could do today. They would be best at I.
Speaker 2: Mean crime scene kitchen maybe what about is it cake? And they're like, oh sicany, thank you?
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I would nail that show.
Speaker 1: This is why I keep coming back. I love it so much. Here coming next fifty minutes of non stop La Kiss music