Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phones.
Speaker 1: Tappened, Dear Elvis boy, Oh boy, does my mom hate phone soliciting telemarketers. It'll be a challenge for one of these people to keep her on the phone. But I know Michael Oppenheimer would be perfect for the challenge. Please have Michael Oppenheimer phone tap my mom. This comes to it from Danielle Fetter. All right, Michael Oppenheimer is making a call. All right to Danielle's mom. Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: Hello, missus feeder please, who's calling? This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the regional Incorporator Oorto Win Shwans. How you doing today, ma'am?
Speaker 2: Okay, how did you get my name and my number? I'm not on I'm on the dude dot call list.
Speaker 3: You were given to us from a list I could tell you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna do not call this. I don't like to be solicitous. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Who is mister feederholm?
Speaker 2: He doesn't like to be solicited either, Thank you.
Speaker 3: You may speak with him please.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Uppenheimer with you.
Speaker 2: You just called me and I really wish you would stop.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. You don't incorporated auto insurance, and we have special premiums for you today.
Speaker 2: I have auto insurance and I want you to stop calling.
Speaker 3: Well, I just wanted to let you know we have Bye. Wait, wait a second, miss hello. Oh yes, missus Feeder, listen.
Speaker 2: If you don't stop calling me, I'm gonna report you to the police.
Speaker 3: I haven't even asked you any questions yet. Ma'am what kind of cardio? Own?
Speaker 2: That's none of your business? Tell me now, I'm gonna call the police.
Speaker 3: Come clean with mister Michael Upenheimer. What kind of cardio?
Speaker 2: I am asking you to please stop calling me.
Speaker 3: We have a special rate created just for you today, missus Peeder, at twenty percent off and your auto insurance.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yes, I was on another call. I heard the beat repeatedly that you kept trying to call me back.
Speaker 3: If you just hear me out for just a second, I'm trying to be calm here.
Speaker 2: I won't call the Better Business Bureau. I am on a do not solicit list and I do not want you to call me again. Do you understand me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: But this is unfair because.
Speaker 2: Not asking you I don't care if you think it's unfair, and can I talk to your supervisor?
Speaker 3: I am the supervisor, man.
Speaker 2: I you know what, if you call me again, I will call the miss I was told to call you. I don't want to. I don't care what you were told. I'm telling you I don't want to talk to.
Speaker 3: You off today. Does that mean anything to.
Speaker 2: You, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: In order for most people to get twenty percent off, they have to go to a driving glass or get window etchings. Goodbye, miss. If you can afford me just a couple of more minutes here, I just want to introduce this policy to you. My name is mister Michael.
Speaker 2: I'm really losing my temper now I'm hanging up.
Speaker 3: Hello, Good afternoon, friend.
Speaker 2: I am on the other phone with the police. If you don't stop calling, I am going to file a report.
Speaker 3: But missus Peeder, you have told us to call, so I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 2: I tell you to call. My husband did not tell you to call, and I want you to stop calling me. You called every five seconds for the last half hour. I asked you to stop.
Speaker 3: Do you own a car, ma'am?
Speaker 2: If you keep calling, I'll put you on the phone with the cop when he gets here.
Speaker 3: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: Look, nobody does business this way. Nobody would pay you to call me and harass me.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm not harassing you, ma'am. I'm just telling you what.
Speaker 2: Business is none of your business. Whether I have a car, whether I walk, wherever I go, it's it's none of your business.
Speaker 3: It's a special preferred rate we have today.
Speaker 2: I have the rate that I'm happy with. Goodbye. I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 3: There's really no need to get crazy because this is a phone tap.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is this really the one.
Speaker 3: Daniel ash us to play a phone tap?
Speaker 2: You're pretty good. I did call the police. I really did
Speaker 1: Tap