Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in.
Speaker 2: The mall, and it's on the radio, and the Dodgers keeps on time already, Lunchbox Morgant too, Steve Bread, I'm trying to put.
Speaker 1: You through fog. He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this is, the Bobby Ball.
Speaker 3: It's not time for the Morning Corny, but we're gonna try to get as many right as we can in ninety seconds, and we will ask it. The team consists of Lunchbox, Eddie and myself. The record is six at one point. We got six right in ninety seconds. You guys ready to go?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: The timer starts at the end of the first joke.
Speaker 1: The Morning Corny.
Speaker 5: What do you call a pig that plays tug of war brope swine flu swine and swine swine.
Speaker 4: Swine, uh, pig one flaw swan truff trough?
Speaker 1: The war a game rope.
Speaker 4: It's a rope game rope swan rope pool.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: It's got to be a good job.
Speaker 5: Why don't scientists trust atoms?
Speaker 3: Adams?
Speaker 1: What they're leaving split always splitting. They're new, their new negative.
Speaker 3: They're neutron, proton because eve electron Adam is spell adam A T O M S because of eve.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's a D go ahead, said again, Why.
Speaker 6: Don't scientists trust atoms?
Speaker 1: You never know where they're gonna split.
Speaker 3: Atoms They could be splitting at any time. Atoms are everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's too smart for me.
Speaker 4: Everything every we're all atoms. That's what we are.
Speaker 3: Everything about us is an atom, sciences, neutron, pro on, electron, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know they Why don't they trust them?
Speaker 7: Trust they're electrically they're they're not positive, because they'll then.
Speaker 3: Do they they bang up a I don't know are negative. But that's only part of it. Because they don't know if they're negative or positive.
Speaker 8: They go back and they change their minds, they change their charge because they make up everything.
Speaker 4: They make up everything.
Speaker 3: See if you want to know if woman is happy, I see what she's wearing like his pants. Jeans are what women are most likely to wear when depressed.
Speaker 1: Really right now, you's got to be on.
Speaker 3: Break up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm actually in like kind of dress, spirits.
Speaker 4: It must be getting better, you know, I'm feeling good?
Speaker 3: Okay, good, so jeans again, I'm gonna say I'm gonna say this statement again and then follow it up with one to see is I'm not looking at your jeans. I just know you weren't, nim. Yeah, jeans are what women are most likely to wear wind depressed, especially baggy jeans.
Speaker 1: A little little.
Speaker 6: Baggy, but that's this is the style. This is the style.
Speaker 5: Style O looser, wider leed jeans are in right now.
Speaker 3: According to Science Daily, when women aren't feeling great, they'll awso most likely go with a sweatshirt or baggy ta.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, I'm the least suppressed I've been in a long time.
Speaker 6: This is not accurate.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: When happy, though, women were more likely to wear something well cut, that is, a tighter fit or made from bright, loud fabrics.
Speaker 6: Okay, so looking.
Speaker 4: At you, today's very neutral colors, a little baggy.
Speaker 6: Very neutral and pressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Where where would you on the happiness scale?
Speaker 6: Happy?
Speaker 4: Where are you know?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What ten is you won a lottery eight?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, things are good? Okay, Like I'm you know, it was a one for a while, but.
Speaker 9: One whoa whoa that's.
Speaker 6: Likes over it's been a minute was.
Speaker 3: The one, but you know, was the one where yeah, yeah, yeah, she had.
Speaker 9: I don't know about one though once low one was pretty low. Ones like ones like you're done. I'd say one and a half two and a half, that's low. We're goan to wear Are you now after your breakup? Are you over it yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm getting there.
Speaker 4: I think I'm about at six and a half right now.
Speaker 3: That's better than average bouncing back quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, two weeks it's been weak.
Speaker 1: You thinks she should be sad forever. Hold on to go from.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna marry this dude too, Oh my gosh, you broke with me to six and a half and two weeks. I mean it seems like a real quick bounce back up to I'm wonderful.
Speaker 3: Mm. So like if five is extremely in the middle with no feeling whatsoever, I think six is good.
Speaker 4: I think you're Yeah, it's normal and you can.
Speaker 3: Fall down into the four zone for a brief spell as long as you pull yourself back out and you get up to seven or eight and then come back to normal as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like Eddie getting divorced in two weeks. He's not divorced though, that would be fishy. Like he was six and a half but he did have tragedy. You could have literally used a real tragedy.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking relationships, so I was.
Speaker 3: Like, anyway, if a woman is wearing jeans amy true or false, they're more likely to be depressed.
Speaker 4: That's false. Okay, you heard it here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Science Daily does not agree, but you heard it here.
Speaker 3: You'd like to ask for a favor from all of our listeners that live in Oklahoma. I'm gonna be at the Oklahoma football game on Saturday, and they have invited me out to lead the Toby Keiths thing along between the third and fourth quarters at the Oklahoma football game. Now, my wife and her parents massive OU fans. I am generally I root fro you, but I'm an Arkansas fan.
Speaker 4: I'm growing up an Arkansas fan, die hard.
Speaker 3: But knew and I had a relationship with Toby, and I was like, I'm more than happy to come and lead the Toby Keids sing along. I would never wear anything of another two. I would never be disrespectful like I respect OU, and I'm gonna go out and be on the field between third and fourth quarter when they are like okay, here he is to lead we please we you cheer for me, don't boob just don't, I mean please, You're gonna have to like double up and like double um huh and give me two like extra in case some people are like, wait, what's he doing here? But I'm doing it because my family massive Oklahoma fans, and my relationship with Toby before he passed away and they're having Week one was Crystal, his daughter and family. Week two was Bob Stoops, longtime Oklahoma head coach national high school. Week three is me, so I'm hoping there's gonna big fall off. Yes, I come with peace and love like I'm missing the art so important to me.
Speaker 4: I'm missing the litteral Arkansas game.
Speaker 3: We're leaving to go to Oklahoma because I want to do this because it is important to me to do so.
Speaker 4: I have an iHeart Toby shirt on yeah, and probably like.
Speaker 3: A team color shirt like maroon yeah. Like I don't wear any logos of anybody else, but I love Oklahoma. I love you, so I need you to love me back because some people are gonna be like, what's he doing here?
Speaker 4: But doing it for Toby.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be out at the football game between third and fourth quarter. I will be leading the and I don't know if there will be to spoiler or not, but we're doing Red Solo Cup. The whole stadium. The whole stadium sings a Toby Keith song every game now since he passed away.
Speaker 4: To like tribute Toby Keith.
Speaker 1: You got all the words.
Speaker 3: I don't have to sing on a microphone. Can imagine I sing on a microphone the whole time and then go down to the field. I'm like on a thing and I'm like, I say something about Toby and like tell a brief story, say something, and then they have a whole screw and then the whole stadium sings it. Okay, so we'll be there Saturday. Can't wait to see everybody.
Speaker 4: Please. I hope you either are excited or fake it to see me. I need it.
Speaker 1: That's all I got to say. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Next up, I'll give you a name.
Speaker 3: We either made the name up or it's an NFL starting quarterback.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 4: It's your job determined which is which.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you say you.
Speaker 3: Want to be involved our Amy is I'm going to do a little bit of This is just me having this opinion. If I were Amy's ex husband, and I were to hear her say I'd like to get into football now after all three years of her I'm not wanting to be in football. Whenever he was married, she's like, I hate football. Now she's like, I want to know more about football. I'll be a little bit annoyed, like why didn't you want to watch football we were together?
Speaker 6: Well, I had some healing around it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, football, just I associated it with my dad ignoring me.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, but that has nothing to do with your husband.
Speaker 5: Iotball during the daytime just really made me uncomfortable even before I got married, and I never knew why. Like I just I cringed at football on TV during the day, specifically during the day, And I don't know. I guess I just had some memories of my dad watching football during the day and ignoring me.
Speaker 3: Well, I stand by the fact that if I'm her ex husband, I'm like, why couldn't you heal when we were together? Yeah, So, Amy, name the starting quarterback or did we make it up? Play that game next? Amy is Dak Prescott an NFL player? Yes, okay, so I'm going to give you a name. You tell me if it's a quarterback or not a starting quarterback, so Dak Prescott Cowboys, Yeah, starting, yes, yeh cocky.
Speaker 4: See how many you get? We'll do ten. Lamar Jackson. I so it could be it's either a starting.
Speaker 3: Quarterback or a name we made up. Okay, you made it up, Lamar Jackson. He is the starting quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens. Yeah okay. Brock Purty, Oh that sounds familiar, Rock Party starting quarterback, or we made it up.
Speaker 6: He's a starting quarterback for the Broncos.
Speaker 3: He is a starting quarterback for the forty nine Ers. Okay, we'll give you that one. Gardner Minshew, Oh you made it up. Uh, No, starting quarterback for the Raiders. Rex Fargo, you made it up. Correct, made up brex Fargo. Correct.
Speaker 6: I'd be won in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: TJ.
Speaker 5: Robinson Oh, uh, starting quarterback for the Buccaneers.
Speaker 4: Made it up?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 5: Stroud, Oh, starting quarterback, yeah, Buccaneers.
Speaker 3: He has a starting quarterback for the Texans though, Okay. Baker Mayfield is the starting quarterback for the Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right. He ever texts you or dmu or he.
Speaker 3: Completely has left me on red And that's why we don't mess with the Buccaneers anymore. Okay, shout out Tampa. But he made a hundred million bucks and he just ignores me. I know who your friends are?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If they make a hundred million bucks and ignore you, they're not your friends anymore. Bo Nicks, Oh it up. He's a starting quarterback. The Broncos had gotten that. Hey, Morgan, do you know quarterbacks?
Speaker 4: Uh? Maybe not Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 6: That feels made up. He's starting with the Colts, which I'll just make up one.
Speaker 3: Help t J.
Speaker 4: Robinson, Marian Ellis Morgan. That also feels made up, but also kind of real. Miriam, I'm sure there's somebody, even if it's made up.
Speaker 9: The name is Miria, and yeah, I want no made it up?
Speaker 6: Gardner? Who's the gardener?
Speaker 1: Guy Gardner?
Speaker 4: Minshew?
Speaker 1: Do you like that one?
Speaker 6: Yes? And who's he?
Speaker 4: Who's he played for the Raiders?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm trying to remember this.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Lamar Jackson plays for the Colts. Ravens brock Party plays for the forty nine?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 4: Gardner Minshew plays for the You just said it.
Speaker 1: This is the one that.
Speaker 5: Okay, you just said it, and I was like, that's the example I used for I'm going.
Speaker 6: To remember this the I need a hitt Raiders it.
Speaker 1: Anthony Richardson plays for the.
Speaker 4: He was made up, all.
Speaker 3: Right, not for the new Bobby's story. I saw the Mega millions was hit a day ago, or so I did see. Eight hundred million bucks was hit at a sugar Land gas station in Texas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right outside of Houston.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't California for once.
Speaker 7: No, it was right across from their minor league baseball stadium there, so it could have been one of the players.
Speaker 3: ABC thirteen photo journalists asked a shopper, Hey, how do you feel about your chances? They were like, I hope I win. They didn't, and it's what somebody else did. Eight hundred million bucks.
Speaker 7: How crazy is that? Someone in Houston that listens to our podcast.
Speaker 4: Is eight We don't know they listened to our podcast.
Speaker 7: I would bet the odds are they do, and maybe they'll.
Speaker 10: Hook us up.
Speaker 3: Cell phones, according to Reuters, according to scientists, are not linked to brain cancer. Scientists say there's no link between cell phones and brain cancer. Nearly every single adult uses a cell phone in America in some way. The electromagnetic fields produced by mobile phones could cause cancer, but the World Health Organization says you can breathe easier. A team of eleven investigators in ten countries and they list all the countries have sifted through five thousand studies. They say, as wireless technology has increased over the past two decades, there has been no increase in brain tumors or evidence of a link to cancer. This is true even with people who have used cell phones for over ten years. So we thought we was talked about this ten years ago and there just wasn't enough data ten years ago, because I'd be like, they're saying this now, but we haven't had cell phones that long. I think at this point we've had cell phones enough. People have had enough cell phones for long enough to at least have some preliminary data that we should start to trust. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean my dad has a cell phone twenty years.
Speaker 3: Ago, like a bagphone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: And Zach Morris's phone, oh man, the Zach Morthono was sold on a show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think twenty years ago. We all like it's time. There's we had cell phones in two thousand.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like twenty years ago is a lot longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, phone.
Speaker 3: I was like, I had a phone in two thousand. Yeah you did.
Speaker 6: I swear you did.
Speaker 3: I was a sophoone in college. No way I had a phone. I dont have I mean not.
Speaker 6: Even like a little teeny tiny Nokia Pajor.
Speaker 3: I'd have phoneun till I was graduating college.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Well you were graduating college in like two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, that was more than twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: You said two thousand exactly, And I'm like, I didn't have a phone in two thousand.
Speaker 10: Okay, guys, the math was wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Twenty years ago feels like it should be.
Speaker 10: A lot longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really like that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The US is the country with the most cheaters. New research is Analyze quote All Available Data on infidelity for report on all Things cheating related. According to Technopedia, the US is the country with the highest rate of cheating, and America's infidelity hot spots are the states of Texas, Nebraska, and Alabama. Nearly a third of affairs happened between co workers, but more people are unfaithful with a friend, as forty percent of women and thirty three percent of men have cheated with a friend, you know, I would say that number is higher with women to men over friend because men.
Speaker 4: Will cheat with they don't even know.
Speaker 3: Men won't even be sure what it is.
Speaker 10: It's a good point.
Speaker 3: They don't care.
Speaker 6: What do you mean by what it is?
Speaker 3: They don't care? Does it have a hole? All right?
Speaker 1: On my cheat?
Speaker 3: That's what that's what men do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: That's the truth. That is that curious as to why people cheat or why they're unfaithful. A new report offers some inside number one and it goes to all of this The states thing is hilarious Texas, Alabama, Nebraska, Now Vegas isn't on there, Nevada because I think a lot of those probably there aren't admissions of guilt. That's just people hooking up and either like infidelity like this is all no, not what says I'm saying. This is like a relationships, right, okay, like affairs so than one offs.
Speaker 7: Do you think the United States is the highest because we have the most rights, like we let like some states like women don't go to work, or some countries women an't allowed to go to work. They're they're like they're not allowed to get on the internet.
Speaker 1: They're not allowed.
Speaker 3: You're talking about like very limited countries, like Taliban type stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, so, does.
Speaker 7: That mean like the US, because women are allowed to work, they're allowed to have Facebook, that's why we have more cheaters?
Speaker 3: I think I think you think that's a lot more prevalent.
Speaker 4: Than it is.
Speaker 3: Well, like like like you're talking about like Taliban type stuff, Well, like Russia.
Speaker 1: Are women allowed to do anything in Russia?
Speaker 7: I don't know, so what I'm saying that, Yeah, Okay, I watched.
Speaker 6: A Russian tennis player.
Speaker 3: They're not as they probably don't have access to what we have access to as far as information. Okay, but I don't. I don't know, dude.
Speaker 10: But what about like the French, like Korea, North Korea?
Speaker 1: They can't do anything.
Speaker 3: Norea can't do crab right, they can't cheat, But there's like three or four but they could. We just don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't have the answer. But I think the most countries that have technology, women get to go to work and get on Facebook and stuff. Okay, Yeah, that's an interesting theory. I'm not saying it wrong, it's just it's just interesting. Fifty seven percent of online content is now created by AI's that's high.
Speaker 10: It's very high.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 3: Instagram has a thing now where if it's created by AI, youpost to push the button and let everybody know. Oh and sometimes it thinks mine's created by AI and it's.
Speaker 10: Not because it's so good.
Speaker 3: I don't know what well, I think because we put graphics on stuff and if that counts or not. Scientists have discovered that a common food dye and things like Dorito's can turn a living mouse's skin transparent, which they don't think is good.
Speaker 10: By the way, Yeah, what does that do to us?
Speaker 3: If you did enough Dorito's you're a superhero like you just be, that would be awesome. Scientists at Stanford were able to take a mouse's skin and make it transparent using a common food dye. It's the same common food dye that is used in some foods red tartisine or yellow five. We used to drink yellow fIF used to be on like mellow yellow or mountain dew, and they'd be like yellow five and make sure winds. You guys do that? Anybody ever heard that back in the day and you would still drink it. I was like, what do I got to lose. Can't go on zero, you can't go down. So the dye turned the mouse's skin red, which then made the skin transparent. Whoa, it's just the chemicals. We have so many chemicals in our food. Preservatives are killing us. It's crazy. Sweden says children under too should not have any screen time. Thoughts to parents who have kids that need screen time.
Speaker 10: I agree with that under two and they don't really need it. What are they watching?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nu or two?
Speaker 3: They don't really need you need it for them?
Speaker 10: No, because it really doesn't stop them from like doing whatever they're doing around.
Speaker 3: You can't use it to like make them be quiet or something.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 10: Really, baby Mozart, who what is that? Baby Einstein?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Baby, I never had a baby.
Speaker 7: I will say there is one thing on Netflix. Like whenever my kids would cry, like whenever they had to fit, and you turn on this thing called baby bum It was within two seconds they stopped crying.
Speaker 1: I mean it was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yea. Sweden says children under the JE tuition, I'll be exposed to any digital screens and you guys are that's that's not crazy.
Speaker 10: No, I kind of like that.
Speaker 3: That's from Fast Company. I figured parents would like it, But I'm saying, would it make your life harder? Because you probably like the idea of kids only eating nutritious food, but also you probably still give your kids crap sometimes.
Speaker 10: Gosh, I just don't remember giving my two year old screen screen, so you don't think it would have change now.
Speaker 3: Four to five Americans that travel are fine with the use of biometrics, face and fingerprint scans at airport security as long as it makes it faster. I'm in Yeah, take a semen sample.
Speaker 1: That seems little extra. Whatever, say that I met your, I met your, I met you.
Speaker 3: They come from the same place. But whatever, man, that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: We had to bleep that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Anyway, Yeah, just get me through faster. I'm done with the news. Bobby's stories.
Speaker 1: There's this. It's a mail review. All these dudes.
Speaker 3: They take off the clothes, they dance on the underwear. It's called thunder down Under. If you go to Vegas, you go. But it also tours and Lunchbox lost a game and he has to go to thunder down Under for two days in a row and sit close to the front and scoop. But we had contacted them, right like he's set up to at least go to that.
Speaker 11: Yes, he set up for that and a lot of other special things that will happen when he's there.
Speaker 6: Tell us more about special things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need a lot of special things.
Speaker 3: He lost and now he must pay a punishment, which is thunder down under the all male review, which is going to be so many ladies there.
Speaker 1: Though, Lunchbox, it will be up. It'll be all.
Speaker 4: Probably ninety ladies, Oh for sure. So Lunchbox now, Scoob backe you already, but you can't go?
Speaker 1: What for the one I put in the calendar? You can't go to that? Yeah, I got ie.
Speaker 11: I spent weeks talking with this guy working on all these things. What guy, the guy who's the person who's setting up the whole thing. He's a pr guy for it.
Speaker 10: I'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: So so why wouldn't you ask me what night I can go? Well, because it is.
Speaker 8: We talked about it on the show that there's a window, the window on the on that show we said the window it's like And then I send you a counter in off every take a breath, Lunchbox, what is your conflict?
Speaker 7: I have my co ed wreck soccer game that night, and as the captain and the one that brings the jerseys. If I'm not there, the jerseys don't get delivered to the game. It causes chaos.
Speaker 1: So I mean it.
Speaker 7: My game is at eight fifteen that night, which I feel like is probably going to be right in the middle of thunder down Under, So it looks like we have to cancel.
Speaker 6: No, he can get the jerseys to somebody else.
Speaker 3: I had to miss a Rex softball game. I didn't like had to do it, but it was okay. Valid.
Speaker 4: The first the keyword is wreck. This keyard is job.
Speaker 7: No, no, pay your bills, bread and butter. But I just can't let my team down, is what I'm saying. So I don't know why I wasn't even in Star Player.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you getting like lots of goals bringing off jerseys? Not that big of a star.
Speaker 6: It causes chaos.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, that's why there's chaos if he brings orange slices and jerseys.
Speaker 7: I just found it weird that I wasn't even consulted on what day. We said the day in the bit we said it was in September.
Speaker 1: We didn't say what day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we did we gave you the window, and then I put in your calendar several days ago.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he had a calendar.
Speaker 1: No, no, he sends it in your email.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't have a calendar, scoop, but it goes to his Yeah, he gets it in an email.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it.
Speaker 7: Says, uh, Wednesday, September twenty fifth, am busy that day, man, I got commitments.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: My recommendation would be to fulfill this beck because it will only get worse if you don't.
Speaker 1: We mean worse.
Speaker 3: That's a long said.
Speaker 1: So I'll leave it to you.
Speaker 3: I'll let you guys handle this yeah later, But if for reasoning, because you are an adult man, this is an adult job, although at times it's not. If you go to scuba and go off air, I cannot go to this because it is absolutely a priority to go to the soccer game. If you say that, even though we don't agree with you, you get to. You're an adult man to make an adult decisions. It will be worse for you if you don't go.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, well, why can't I just go the next day?
Speaker 6: Because you have to go to two days in a row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you have to go two nights in a row, you kept losing the game.
Speaker 1: I understand that, but.
Speaker 7: There's days that I can know right, like I go the next day in the day after that.
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't excuse well, I set up a specially this is a very special occasion for this particular day.
Speaker 7: The bet wasn't there. The bet wasn't special occasion. The bet was I go.
Speaker 4: And what I'm want to let you guys handle this.
Speaker 3: But if for some reason it is not, it does not happen in the way that we think it should happen based on the results of the game, it will be much worse for the player. But it's up to you. We make our own decisions as adults. So no decision right now. I'll let you guys handle that, Okay, your reck sock. It's probably the championship game.
Speaker 7: No, I think it's like the fifth game of the regular season, probably the game that determines playoffs.
Speaker 1: It's probably determined if we get in or out.
Speaker 4: So it's seating but like close to the end of the season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's only seven games, you know what I mean, that's gonna be a pivotal.
Speaker 1: Stretch.
Speaker 7: Like you don't want to go in limping into the playoffs. You want to be playing your best and it is your key cog.
Speaker 3: You're the key cog, one of them. I think you will be able to see a lot of key cogs. That's the old under down under as well cultiple MultiMate key dogs. Okay, yeah, we'll let you guys Australian. We'll let you guys handle that. Give me that date tomorrow the next day. Okay, all right, sounds goodby show today.
Speaker 7: This story comes us from Chesterfield County, Virginia. Nine one one received a call nine one one, what's your emergency?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, shots fire. There were shots coming from my neighbor's house. I don't know what's going on. Please show up. The neighborhood accidentally put their gun in the oven and forgot about it, and they went to free heat it.
Speaker 4: So many things we could go layer about, layer on this.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were hiding their gun is all I can think about instead of warm it up. Yeah, they weren't warming it up on purpose, maybe to go to shoot it. There anyone who has a cold gun, dang, And so obviously and it was load.
Speaker 1: It was loaded, and so the heat caused it to fire.
Speaker 3: Scary, even if you're hiding it in the oven. What you shouldn't do you should check and make sure it's also not loaded. Yeah, there's just a lot of things. There's a gun on to myself. There are a lot of things I wouldn't have done.
Speaker 1: There many.
Speaker 3: That's all all. Okay, I'm lunchbox at your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 1: Eddie over to here.
Speaker 10: Old people, listen up. I have an app on the iPhone that's going to change your life.
Speaker 3: You know how we know you're old. You set an app on the I. I mean, it's just a phone. Just say, we have an app on you.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah. But some people have those other phones. I don't know that. Yeah, they have apps. Yeah, but I don't know to have this app.
Speaker 3: I know. But you can just find and it's like ninety Because this.
Speaker 10: App comes with your phone. You don't have to download it. Okay, it's in there already. It's called the Magnic sided. This is okay, the Magnifier app. So if you can't read something, get the app, hit the button, hold it up to whatever you're trying to read. It magnifies it to where you can read it. We don't need reading glasses. I do that with my camera on my phone. I send my camera and then if it's something, I just zoom in my thumbs. It's already zoomed in for you. You don't need the camera. The camera you have to pinch and then you know, kind of zoom in this one. Open it up, put it right up to whatever you're trying to read, and you can see it. Dude, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Even if it's as good as he is acting like it is, it doesn't feel that amazing. But let me look out it here. Yeah, nag net fire got it, and so it's up.
Speaker 1: Where did you find it?
Speaker 3: And then you just you have to use your thumb. You still have to use your thumb to swipe it if you if you want to get closer.
Speaker 6: People need different magnification. Oh I know, but yeah, so same. I get your point. Like, so I'll take a screenshot of something and zoom in if I do the.
Speaker 1: Same thing as your camera.
Speaker 3: A little too excited, but I like that you brought something new to the show.
Speaker 10: I can go to restaurants now and I can read the menu.
Speaker 3: You could have done that with your camera.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I don't know. I think this is so cool. Quick braining in my parade, dude, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you go to measure, if you take your iPhone out and you go to measure on that app and you're like, I wonder how far it is from the door to the chair, and there's a little dot and you push the button and you can measure with a line and push the dot again. It's like a tape measure. So measure is basically a digital tape measure on your phone. And that's on the iPhone. Yeah, it's on the iPhone, like from you. If I put the camera on youh it puts a little dot up.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that on my phone.
Speaker 3: So you get close to it, like this football helmet here all the way to Eddie's chest.
Speaker 10: I would say ten feet.
Speaker 3: Sixteen feet eleven inches. So it's a digital tape measure hot on your phone.
Speaker 6: That is fascinating. How it does that.
Speaker 3: I think the measure out does the magnifier.
Speaker 10: Yes, well for old people. The magnifiers.
Speaker 3: Old people listen up. Okay for everybody to do a construction, listen up. There you go, all right, thank you guys. Hope you have a great day.
Speaker 1: By everybody.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced, and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.