Speaker 1: How about now we're recording. I don't hear anything. Can you hear it now? Hi Andrew, Hi Scott, welcome back to your show. Oh shoot, thanks, it's nice to see you. So nice to be here again. Welcome to Serial Killers. Wow, the audio sounds different. What do you mean? It sounds just a little little tinny as they say, or maybe warehouse. He I'm not sure. It's not your stupid man box. It's this room, Okay, I don't know. I feel like we're in heaven with this lighting. It's so bright someplace you'll never see. These mics sound definitely different. They okay, they do. I think, if anything, it's more echoey. Yes, that's that's saying I can't open this. Do you want help? No? Okay? Well okay. My daughter was at the mall and said, I think dad would like this calendar and got me this Beavis and butt Head calendar. I am Cornholio. You are? You are? I just haven't. How do you know that I need to see what today is? Today is Monday, January sixteenth. Oh, and it's Martin Luther King Junior day. Yay, And that means that we're working and you're not. Yeah, there it is this new episode. I don't andy something going on. I don't like the way it sounds. I don't it's not very rich. It's very like concert hally, I don't hear it. I think it's gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: You don't know much about audio, so I come back here to get harassed anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I love you, buddy. Hey, this is we need something behind us. We need a big logo. Can we get a logo?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Can we get one of those things that like rolls up so you know that those things? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if you work in a promotions something or other, send us your things and well we need a step in repeat.
Speaker 1: I think we have people here that can get that done for us. Great. Speaking of well, I mean the listeners have not sent us anything. Oh okay, we want them to send us well, I'm sorry. They send us lots of cereal and it is much appreciated, but we want them to send us a song. Yeah, because all we have is this. Okay, all we have is this? No, where's the song? Oh? Come on now? Can you can you just how come it's not on the song screen?
Speaker 2: You know what we're the song screen? If it's not as you're talking about don't go into a dear.
Speaker 1: No, I guess what's gonna be. Well, tell you what's sai Rachel tonight? Here comes the phone. Well, you know what, I know I that I have a minute there, so I'll look and see if anybody's yeah, a full minute, get in touch, like an actual full minute. Let's eat cereal, buddy, what's the matter. This is a cereal that you will be very excited about. It is brand new. There are two varieties of it. Apparently I've only seen this one. I did buy one of them, but one of our listeners sent it to us the same day that I bought it. Okay, so I'm going to give credit to carry. Thank you, Carrie.
Speaker 2: I'd also like to say thank you for doing the episodes for our listeners while I was busy. I really do appreciate that, and I know our listeners do too.
Speaker 1: Do you actually appreciate or is that just like an f you to me? No, it was very nice of you.
Speaker 2: I think that's what needed to happen, And it was nice to not have to like stress out and make people upset that there was no episodes.
Speaker 1: So you did a really good thing. From time to time. I know you're going to be busy. The listeners just need to accept the fact that there will be a guest in your seat. Yeah, it'll be a familiar voice if they listen to the big show.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going to happen very often. But lately there's been a lot that I've had to go around and fix and do.
Speaker 1: And well, we were going to record tomorrow and you couldn't all of a sudden, so that would have been another fill in situation.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm going to Los Angeles. Well at the time of the recording.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the Alter Ego show. Yeah. I love alternative music, Muse and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Are there any nineties acts? I know Red Hot Child, but are there any like so it was mus they were found in Nicety, Yeah, but I mean, like, you know, like the real nineties ones like Ever Clear and No No, I don't think they really and Collective Soul. Yeah, there's a real in why they're probably not on the bill. Why all right? I have their CDs or Bowling for Soup. They were a little more early two thousands, yeah, but I do like their music. High School never ends all right. Let's see. You're gonna love this serial. I was gonna call Josh for the air cups. Well, I'm still experimenting with I call him. I'm experimenting with what they have around here. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's see if Joshua answer all right, he's busy though, Oh okay, now he's busy.
Speaker 1: Well, he's busy putting the Seacrest show together. Let's see the big Seacrest show. Josh runs that? Or is this gonna work? Ugh? Hey, I don't know if I could come in right now. I'm very busy over here. I don't know. He's so like calm. Does he ever get angry? Let's say, is he going to pick up the phone? He won't? Or is he busy he's been well, he knows it's you. That's rude.
Speaker 2: Watch me call him and then he'll pick up Watch this well, mmm, you think you know somebody and then they don't answer your call. I know I'm taking off of my emergency contact lists.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to be on your emergency contract. Okay, that's rude. What do you think. I don't think he's going to pick up for you. He might be in the bathroom. That's true. People don't pick up in the bath well, I don't pick up in the bathroom because I think it's rude. Hello, hey, buddy, how you doing scotti and not me? Are you in the bathroom in my studio?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You want to run down real quick? It'll be like a minute and a half. I just wanted you to try this cereal. I just thought you'd be excited. You don't have to, but I think that you'll enjoy it. Okay, you don't have to. We'll just tell you about it after no minutes. No, it has to be now.
Speaker 2: Wait, why can't he just do Why can't we do a different one? And then he'll come in in a minute.
Speaker 1: You want to do the old ones first? Yeah? All right, can you come in when you can? Yeah, I'll be right. I'll be done in like okay, see then thanks buddy. Blr Bye. I can't believe you picked up your phone call and not mine. I can That's so mean and so messed up. Yeah, well, you know you know what we'll do. Then let's let's just start with like this totally random thing that I found at Target on the app. It wasn't even at the store. Amazing, I should have taken a picture of it first, because it's so little that we're just gonna like, uh, click there, it's chocolate covered corn flakes? Corn flakes? Where what target? Did you get this from? On the app? I found it on the app. They shipped it to me. It looked like it was a big giant package. What what's going on? It's the country it's from. Oh, it's international. I think it's Hebrew. You have the international jingle will I stand up to get my pen surial killers in? That was fine? Yeah, Israel.
Speaker 2: I thought it was huh oh you want to hear it agains big?
Speaker 1: Well, it's it? Does it say it's a product of Israel? Uh?
Speaker 2: It says great here manufactured by Unilever. Unilever, Yeah, Israel food.
Speaker 1: They make deodorant imported by Pesquez candy coat. They also make oh okay, they also make Helmans and all kinds of stuff Unilever. Yeah, like the brand Unilever like soaps and Brier's ice cream as well. Huh yep, I'm a brand guy, dude, I know it.
Speaker 2: Okay, But anyway, that cool that thing that you said past I'm a brand guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I'm a brand guy. We've had their passover cereal before, pasquezz Pesquez.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, no, I wouldn't know, because yeah, no, I'm a brand guy.
Speaker 1: The smell really good.
Speaker 2: The clear cups are really really like throwing me off. It makes a nice sound though, yeah it does. But that's what they have in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to take all the coffee cups from over here because then there wouldn't be an left because I don't know where the refills are.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you do. I'm learning all these things.
Speaker 1: This looks like a snack to me, I'll tell you right now. But it looks really good. It's full on, like milk chocolate covered corn flakes. Click click click.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what we should end, if we add a Friday show clink, Uh, what is.
Speaker 1: The other one? What are we doing? Unrunch Now, this one's not going to turn the click. This one's not going to turn the milk chocolate. You want to know why, because it's hard code, it's coated. It's almost like a candy. This is almost like a candy. That's exactly what it is. It's a candy. M hm. It's so good. This is not cereal it's not cereal. Oh my god, I would never in a million years give this to my child as breakfast. This is a snack and.
Speaker 2: Kind of tastes like a chocolate like like a chocolate bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so good, it's Yeah, this is incredible. I give this five balls, but it's not cereal. I think I don't care. I'm giving it five balls. Okay, mmm mmmmmmm, I'm gonna have I have a problem rating this because I don't believe that it's cereal. It's milk chocolate coated corn flakes. I mean, you could put chocolate on anything and I guess call it whatever. What would it taste like? Dry? Here, that is amazing. It's not cereal. This happened to us once before. Yeah, we ate somebody. We had brimstone on and it wasn't it wasn't cereal. Yeah great, I mean great, dry too. I don't think I can well because it is candy. I don't think I can rate this. If you find this, buy it, but not as breakfast. It's not I'm not.
Speaker 2: I honestly I could just eat that in milk all day.
Speaker 1: My sincere apologies, but I'm not going to rate this.
Speaker 2: That is incredible. Okay, well five balls from me. If you see cleik go buy it. You can get it on the target app k l I K Little Green Bag. There you go for you, Carla?
Speaker 1: All right? Is he here yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: All right? So I was strolling down the aisles of shop right the other while I was getting my pastina that they they got in special pastina Postina.
Speaker 2: What are you pastina? Pastina pastina pastina like Costa. I'm so sad that it's canceled.
Speaker 1: It's not canceled, its discontinued pastina that was My.
Speaker 2: Mom makes the best pastina, and I know everyone's mom probably does because it is I feel like it's an East Coast classic.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very East Coast Italian thing. Yeah, really what I think it is. I mean, I grew up with it as well, and I'm not Italian, but I just I think it's a very East Coast thing. And that's probably why Ronzoni is discontinuing it, because I don't think it does well in other parts of the country. It's just oh, you're getting a phone call. Oh, I can't talk right now, Okay, we're recording, so I I'm you.
Speaker 2: See I Oh, my god, go back to any other episode and you'll see Scott answer his phone and be like, hey you run bull yet, Hey.
Speaker 1: You're on Celia Killness anyway, So why was it, Shopper, I'm martyr, don't try it picking up the pastina, I got a case. Thank you Secret Squirrel Joel for reminding me that it came in. What's like the next one we're gonna have? Uh, it's gonna be kind of plain because I would just keep eating? Oh no, no, you know what freaking I'm talking about. Shop Right, We're gonna do the sweet one. Okay, So I've noticed these coming out of the Schopright store. Bowling basket is the shopright brand? Oh for us to treaded wheat, I can't wait? Yes, so shop Right kind of they still do make some store brand stuff, but this is now their store brand call. I love the box, R bowl and basket.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, Shopright, kudos to your designer, because this is a really nice looking box.
Speaker 1: It's plain, it's simple. I love the picture. This is great rustic right, like it would be in a country house. This is great. See look I also have bowl and basket cake cups. Yeah, coffee I'm a big fan of this. They make shop right really up to the game. I gotta tell you they did at the at the onset of bowling basket, I was not happy with it. I didn't I didn't like it. But now it has Now the brand is growing on me. What's Target's gooding gathered? Yes? What is it with the ans? The sand? They must I've done some market research and found that two named things work. The and you know makes people buy it. That's why we're Scottie and Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh you go first, just kidding, that's not that shoe. Well, I think we normally we normally have no I know, but Brooklyn boys, the joke is scary and brody or brody and scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I can't fill it that much with milk because I'm almost.
Speaker 2: This is insane. I I physically don't know how I'm gonna get one with milk. It's really hard, right, Yeah, this is scott I can't rate this properly.
Speaker 1: Here's how you do it. Look yet one on the spoon. I didn't get a little milk in it. Oh he's delicious. Em I can't, I can't do it. You gotta do it for you. Yeah, can you please spoon me? Okay, okay, thanks great. Also it absorbs the milk. That's really good. That's just as good as Kellogg's or anything else. Mmm, really really good. Wow, four balls, I'm gonna doyad pretty damn good. Right, I'm gonna give us four balls in a spoon. It's wonderful. M don't automatically discount store brands. No, Sometimes they're just as good or even better as name brand and they are generally at least half the price of a name brand box. A serial Like if this was Kellogg's frosted treaded wheat, this would easily be a five dollar box. I paid a dollar ninety nine for this. I like the way you just said.
Speaker 2: That sounded like you were like on a Today Show segment and they were like, and now live to our cereal correspondence Scotti be and Andrew, and you were like, don't discount, don't discount the store brands.
Speaker 1: Today we have bowl and basket.
Speaker 2: This is a Shopwright brand, and this is about five dollars cheaper than your name brands.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we should be doing. When they need cereal experts for things, they should become to the Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I don't listen, I don't disagree. We have a fun time with it. Should we take a break now or oh yeah, I forgot we do those? But we we still okay back right after this and when we're back, so Josh still is not here to review the new cereal. So we well, you said five minutes and that was oh wow, or fourteen minutes in right now, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I still do have one more because we were going to do three and then I threw this the chocolate. I threw the candy in, So let's do the other cereal that we're gonna do right now. I'm very happy. This has been a good comeback episode for me. We've done a few bagged cereals before. And I'm not talking about Multomele, who, by the way, I've been in contact with and they're gonna start sending us some stuff because they came out with the new maple bacon cereal. They came out Bacon Andrew. If you remember back in the day, like two years ago or three years it was one of our first episodes that we did. Post had the maple bacon and then they had whatever the other one was. Well, I'm sorry, who makes maultimeal? Oh uh okay, General Mills. Dude, this podcasts been happening for almost four years. Post makes Multimeal. All right, please get it together, get it together? He said, Wow, so we've had Arrowhead Mills before. This is gonna be really really just bland bunny food. This is bunny food or even bunny like the stuff you put down they poop on, same thing. So this is whatever it is, Arrowhead Mills, puffed rice, so this is just really plain, really generic. My mom each their kmmut. We've talked about that, yeah, kamut. Right, we had we had the puffed the other one the corn, and I like that, yeah, because it was like popcorn it a ball. Yeah, I don't want to really tear this.
Speaker 2: Where are you gonna put all the cereal? After we have it?
Speaker 1: Now? This is a really good question because it's starting to build up around the studio. Honestly, your studio already.
Speaker 2: I have to say, it's like it's been lived in and it's only been two weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm gonna do. There's a lot of stuff around. I think you just start putting it in the kitchen. I just let people eat it.
Speaker 2: Yep, but even the kitchen is nice and clean, I know, but it'll go somebody will take it, and then we'll be like those guys where it's like, oh, Scotty Van Andrew must have done another episode of cereal kill Less.
Speaker 1: Here's some new cereals for us to try. What's there today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fun thing. Okay, well we'll have to do that. But then, but then, and then this becomes serial killers h Q. That's headquarters for short.
Speaker 1: Well it's always been. Does the does the company have to supply milk? Then? I wish we could just go down. Don't they have it on five? I don't know, I haven't I haven't checked the fridge situation just yet.
Speaker 2: Oh why do you eat a dry because there was one that fell and I couldn't resist.
Speaker 1: So this is gonna be uh so it's puffed rice. I mean that's rice crispies, really, but this is not rife rice crispies at all. Do you usually give some a cereal like this to a baby? No, because a baby will choke on this on this yeah, okay, well they have to be they have to be a toddler. Ready, it's already soggy. I know, it just tastes like a broken up rice cake with milk. That's really what it is. Literally that there's a rice cake. I like rice cakes. No, I wish there was a little more flavored. No no, no, no, no, no, no, nope.
Speaker 2: Well I'm gonna give it to bowls because it is very underwhelming and I don't really like it.
Speaker 1: Like my homeg teacher, Missus Nolan once said, uh huh, stop talking in that sing song voice. Well you could doll. Missus Nelson was dead Nolan.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'm sure she would have said, Andrew, your voice is beautiful.
Speaker 1: No, because when I would talk back to her, I'd be like, no, I'm not doing it today.
Speaker 2: You would be that student, you would be This is the one that has the sugar smacks, sugar smacks without flavor.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is who makes them sugar smacks. You were so close. They haven't been called sugar smacks since the eighties.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's the one with the frog and the one with the bear smacks gold the golden crisp, golden crisp and smacks. Yeah, m both of them, except without any flavor. The bear and the you know, he's a badger. What he's a badger.
Speaker 1: Sugar Bear is not a badger. Sugar Bear is a bear. It's in his name. He's not from Wisconsin. Good Bear is a bear. It's in his name. Wait a minute, you know sports. Yes, the Badgers are from Wisconsin. I literally don't know what you're talking about. The Badgers of the Wisconsin football team called the college football team. A lot's changed in the two weeks I haven't recorded with your parents. We were talking about Daniel and I were talking about all the bulls that there were over the holidays. Oh, I'll show your secret code word with Nate. Yeah what Andy is a dick? Yes? Yeah, so you listened, good good good man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I knew you were waiting to say good boy. So we knew it was just on the tip of your tongue. Unfortunately, Josh is not gonna make again.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay. You got to get rolling. I got stuff to Oh there is no okay ready, I know he's not here. I just want don't want you to touch my things. Oh, I give by the way, I gave puff Rice three bulls. I do like it, but it's very bland. Your coat is what I'm not telling you. Well, then I'm just gonna do what like a little kid does to their parents. Hey do you want Hey, you just broke into my phone?
Speaker 2: You know my god child Tiana she does that. I know she'll like hold the phone up to your face and be like I want in. Both Cooper and Ashley used to hold my finger and they go, oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, daddy.
Speaker 2: I was thinking like, oh, it's so cute that they do that, and then I realized it's to unlock your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me clicking the volume water. Hey, it's okay. If you can't come in, we're just gonna go ahead and eat. Yeah, we're gonna eat. We're just gonna go ahead and eat.
Speaker 2: What do you mean where are you to tell me?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, you said you were gonna come down in five minutes. That was ten minutes ago, and we've just been sitting here waiting for you. All right, we're just gonna eat it. No, come now, come now? Can you come now? Please? Alright, great, Come now, we'll come to Scotty's. Bye bye. What is it? He said he was coming in five minutes, right, He's like, I'm busy loading seacrest. I'll be there in five minutes. Is that not what he said? No? No, I heard that. This is why I get stressed out in hell? Ex, do you know what I started doing.
Speaker 2: I take very heavy, deep breaths in the morning, Okay, like I take three big breaths, and I gotta tell.
Speaker 1: You it wakes you up? Is that? What does it? Breathing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's proven you need it to live. Okay, yes, but also like taking a couple quick in.
Speaker 1: What are you doing that doesn't belong there? Okay? Is he coming right? He's gonna have to share your mic Hey, Josh Gosh, I'm sorry for you, Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you said you were gonna come in five minutes. But that's okay. If you're eating string cheese, what do you guys want? So listen. So there's a great new cereal and I thought of you and Andrew when I saw it. I've mentioned it to Andrew and he's like, yeah, you probably forgot all about it. Post makes it and it's celebrating a big anniversary that you guys are really into. It's Disney. Okay, look at that. Oh wow, Mickey Mouse Clubs Mickey Mouse Club Disney one hundred years of wonder from post. There's all kinds of pictures and and and fun things on it. He's the leader of the band You and me am I c K E Y m O U s E.
Speaker 3: So what it says naturally flavored confetti cake.
Speaker 1: What is what? Well, that's Andrew's flavor that he hates that. He says like, it's not a flavor. His birthday cake doesn't exist. It does.
Speaker 2: Its birthday cake exists, but the flavor birthday cake doesn't actually exist. That's not a real thing. Birthday cake can be any flavor. This is just vanilla. They should just call it vanilla birthday cake.
Speaker 1: What does this look like? It's trying to replicate? It looks like what is that? Is this kicks? I mean, you don't know much about cereal. I mean, it's just it's it's just your generic balls. I mean there's plenty of I mean there's there's cocoa puffs and tricks. They all are balls like that. But sure it's it's bigger than tricks though. You know what, then what we'll see in a moment that's that may not be to what you can just don't rip it, you know what. This is going to probably be similar to well you can get them in ball form or fruit form that you could still see them both ways. But you know what, this is gonna be very similar to Andrew that Post also made. Can I finish bubble gum smelling? Do you remember it smells like that's purpose? Yes, that's exactly what do you remember Tim Horton's tim Bits cereal. We loved the chocolate ones and they also had the confetti ones, So these are very similar, probably exactly the same because Post also made that, so I bet this is going to be and those were also only available in Canada.
Speaker 2: This is literally kicks with sprinkles.
Speaker 1: Just because the looks they are kid tested. No, don't look at those things is disgusting.
Speaker 3: You guys eat this every episode this much.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna have one spoonful here go, Josh. Okay, do you know our rating system? It's some bowl thing. Just say whether you like it or not, you're ready. How many bulls out of how many five balls? So a bowl is like a full star, a spoon is like a half a star. That's that's what happens. We can't do dishes. How many cups are great? M right? I take back my quoter for them. M see, I should be rating this exactly the same as what I gave the Timbits one because it is very very close. I'm giving this four balls, Andrew.
Speaker 3: They're light like kicks too, right.
Speaker 1: Very good? You know what, You're gonna be the next guest host when Andrew's too busy to come here. You're in. I like that. I like your descriptive words. To use my words. You do like him? Right? Uh? Andrew? What's up? What do you give it? Hey? Andrew? What's up? I give this? I'm going to give this five balls too, Okay, you mean five balls also or as well? Because five balls and then two could be the number. I don't know what that meant five balls as well?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know how to use my words apparently, Sorry, I'm going to give this five balls.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to call you guys out, but you rated without even tasting the milk. Isn't that part of the rating system?
Speaker 1: No, we do know. It's the cereal. We do like drinking the milk after the fact that that does not, you know, affect the rating, because I think it makes the milk kind of gros Well, that don't worry about the milk. Okay, we don't do the after milks. Okay, yeah, the after milk CINM crunch. I love how that makes the milk. Yes, you know, and that adds to and there are places that it, there are places that have bottled it. What are you giving it there, Josh, you may that's a spoon.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll do three bowls in a spoon out of five.
Speaker 1: Out of five. Okay, that's a harsh. That is not harsh. That is not harsh.
Speaker 2: I find that to be a little harsh. It's I it has such a good take, like you I could eat. I could demolish a whole box of that easily.
Speaker 1: I wonder if this is available at the Disney parks? Would you think? Probably not.
Speaker 2: I don't think they sell Cereal at Disney parks, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: This is the one hundredth anniversary limited edition Cereal.
Speaker 3: I know they do sell a lot of like if they have that Goofy Candy shop, and I feel like that would be where they would sell it because they have all sorts of well then again the bill mix and then again they post really they just licensed the name, I mean so that that would mean that Disney would have to sell every single product that their name is licensed to, and so it wouldn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Questions he's the expert.
Speaker 3: Does Disney now have multiple cereals out and will they go to Post only or do they have a contract with Posts or will they go to General Mills or will they How does that all work?
Speaker 1: It's a really good question because when they had the Light Year cereal, that was Kellogg's. But that's is Disney pix are still the same thing or it is? So the movie company is probably one that licensed it to Kellogg's, where in this case, Disney proper is probably one that licensed it to Post. So that's a great question. But down the road you probably could see other Disney cereals with other cereal brands. Currently Post is the one that's doing it, gotcha. So yeah, over the years, there have been other Disney cereals and Kellogg's has made them. I don't know if General Mills ever had one, but definitely posting Kellogg's. What is the who?
Speaker 3: What's what cereal brand has the largest market share? What company?
Speaker 1: I mean, right off the top of my head, I'm going to say Kelloggs, And I think that's kind of a no brainer. Really, I would go with Kellogg's, then General Mills, and then Post. I could be wrong. Quaker is in there somewhere too. So those are the four big ones. Those are the four big easts. Are they're like craft ones? Of course? Oh my god, there's hundreds of them. Disgusting Barbara, yeah, Barbara there, yeah, no, there's There are dozens, if not hundreds of little cereal brands, absolutely for sure, and we've done them all. For the most part. Most of the non name brand ones are not that great. It's for some reason, like the commercially available ones are rate higher for us.
Speaker 3: But you have a favorite brand, like you're loyal to Post or Kill.
Speaker 1: I'm not loyal, but I do find that I like the General Mill cereals the best. You know, they are your Lucky Charms and your Cocoa puffs and your Cinnamono's crunch. It's all General Mills, and you know they have a lot of the classics. So well, thanks for stopping by there. I like being interrogated. I learned so much. Nah, I mean, I could be just totally talking out of my ass, but it sounded.
Speaker 3: Good, right, sounds like I'm a better co host Than Andrew.
Speaker 1: I think you are I like cereal anyway.
Speaker 2: Wait you have to say clink, yeah, old, no, we don't no, sorry, we don't clink in this one.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and check out our website serial killerspc dot com. You can get our new address where you can send cereals to and if you want to order a shirt, that is also there as well. They have come over so they're now in the prize closet. Oh cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we waited, like two hundred and sixty something episodes. We've seen you walk past the door line and said, oh Josh, you come in and you have it here you are.
Speaker 1: This is like it's a and I'm not allowed to say clean no, no, that's bull chat. Yeah. This when we say that's on Wednesday. This when we say crunch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So go to Seria KILLERSPC dot com if you want to see all the ratings. Thank you for listening. Hopefully I'll be back more.
Speaker 1: I mean hopefully we'll be back more. This is your podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see you Wednesday. One way or another with an all new ball chat. Andrew could be here, he might not be. I probably will until we see you again. Say crunch, guys, Crush, wasn't that cool? The best time? Right? He's just leaving. He's not saying anything. Okay bye, soa