Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. What happened with nas so tell me this story?
Speaker 3: Shout out to nas Escobar.
Speaker 4: Nas Escobar, well for full reference, my son's name is na here. So I got waves because that should let you know that the level of reverence that I have for Nas and Troy.
Speaker 3: Also, the.
Speaker 4: First soundtrack to earn Alesia theme song was made. You look, that's how we started the show. Came out to the hate Me Now theme at msg mark in One Day's Live, I mean NAS, the guys played it the minute part in all Ours. So all right, the jay Z meetup did not go as we would have hoped it would have, but NAS actually over exceeded expectations. So this is something that is a little different from the jay Z story. So we at the United Mass's concert shout out to United me has to shout out to the whole family over there.
Speaker 5: Stout eating what up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ryan, Ryan, John Dave.
Speaker 4: So they had a dope concert and it was uh Toby, it was h Russ and dope. So it was a dope concert. And you know, there's like two sides to the VI P thing. It was in the Palladium in l A. So they have like a balcony area which served as v I P. So I'm the room we got the We got the word shot to B and shot out to North thirteenth. Yeah, Jalil, the whole team that we got word that NAS was in the building has been spotted.
Speaker 6: Time out, time out. It helps time out when we get them scoping the room.
Speaker 7: Got you because you confident from your bruns, right, this is before all.
Speaker 6: Before I'm scoping the room, I'm in our section and I tapped ab. I'm like, yo, bro, what's that going to be? Because I'm looking at this, I'm like, I don't feel like no, tell them strategic placement in the venue. So I'm looking because the word was like, yo, you're gonna be what stout is? Yeah, And I'm like yo, So I'm looking at where where at? And I'm like, yeah, what do you think that's going to be? And so we scoping the whole venue and I'm like, all, thing's gonna be over here. I'm like what about over there? And they're like, nah, it's too low to the floor. And I see across the room, like, yo, they got a photo booth in the same section.
Speaker 7: So it's kind of like a bull can you tell them? Like, meeting these people does not happen by actually what you're going to say, where you're going to be.
Speaker 6: It's not about just being in the room, observing the room, understanding who's in the room. The placement of the things in the room. All that plays apart. So I look, I see the photo booth and I'm like, we gotta I think we should be over there. I think we gotta be over there. And he tells me we get the word from be like, yo, now he's in the building. I'm like, if he's in the building, he's probably over there. Yeah, I leave everybody solo over No, I leave everybody. I leave here, ab, I leave shy. I left my wife shout to Danny.
Speaker 5: She forgave me.
Speaker 6: Later, I'm like, y'all be right back because I got to go over there just to see if we can go over there. So I'm walking over I see this young lady go up and I look at her band and it's different than mine. I'm like, oh nah. So he's like, let's go. He stops me. He's like, let me see a band. But I'm like, on the now I'm doing I'm on the phone. I'm like and I'm like, now I'm a stout. He's like what. I'm like, Yeah, I'm a stout. He's like you sure. I'm like, yeah, I'm with him. You can get him if you want. And I said, matter of fact, god, I said, we're confidence stuff. Yeah, clearly confident bout I'm like, yeah, my people coming with me. So once I get to the top step, I see stout, I see nas. I said, I can't have this moment. Ye hey, Shotty come over here. Now he's here. He's here.
Speaker 5: Wait, I'm sitting there waiting. I'm like, damn, there he goes.
Speaker 6: I'm watching him walk across the room and watching him across the room.
Speaker 5: He's like, he's like, yo, bro, you can't don't leave me again. I was like, I'm not going to.
Speaker 6: I just want but he made it happen on the solo run. No, I just want to make sure he was good to get there. Once I knew he was good. All right, now let's go. I got so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's important to be observant. It's security. If you, if you, if you, you know what every nor should do. They should take a security class. Interesting because like when you're in security, this is something that nineteen Keys is very good at because you know, he comes from that background of like Foy Tree, so he's a very observant person. And they teach you different things like always know where the exit is, always like you know you got to be aware of the average person is not thinking like that.
Speaker 3: But it's like when you go into.
Speaker 4: Place, like it's like, yeah, it's like, okay, the odds are if there's a couch, that's probably the VIP VIP right as opposed to it not being couch. There's a photobof there's a photographer of it. Like you start to look at things like you secret service, you know what I mean, And then that can make the difference on a variety of different things. So yeah, be observant is extremely important. So yeah, so when we see so we get to we get to the side and Stout is dead. Nas is dead. And this was early too. Another benefit of coming early because later it probably would have never happened because it was a tsunami that happened at like twelve o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: But this was early in the show. So like I said, all of like I almost got.
Speaker 4: In the fights in high school about now it's like now it's like my favorite rap of all time. So when we got for me, yeah, I mean as far as like my personal mpre for my life. So when we see I said Stout, Now this goes back to the this is what we didn't do a rock Nation. We didn't have an opportunity to do. I've seen Stout now, mind you. We had Steve Stout on the show two years ago. Right had him on the show. He saw the value. Shout out to charlomagnecause Charlamagne was the one that told him he needs to get on the show. He got on the show, saw the value from being on the show. From there, it was like we developed a working relationship with like we do events with them, Like we're partners with them in a variety of different things. So we've developed a relationship with Stout built on mutually beneficial for both sides.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not like you.
Speaker 4: Have to add value in every not like a mentor like no where they're making money with us.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Mentorship is robbery too.
Speaker 3: I want to say that, yeah, like you gotta you gotta add value.
Speaker 4: So being that we've added so much value, I felt confident accident this. I said, Yo, Stout, I need a favor. He's like, what you need? I said, Yo, can you introduce this to nos?
Speaker 3: That's easy?
Speaker 4: So he goes over and so this is Steve Stout introducing this, Like obviously NAS's reverence for Steve Stout is different than just a regular person. So Stout goes over to Nas and he was like, Yo, this or your leisure. These guys killing it, they doing the business. You give him the whole, the whole spill and thank you for that. Stout appreciated. NAS was already familiar with us, but when I broke the ice with Nods, I told him like, that's half to you just got to be honest, right, I'm like, yo, bro.
Speaker 2: And it's okay to show other men love like so much.
Speaker 5: You means so much.
Speaker 4: So I told him like, Yo, my son's name it's not here because it is. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And he was like, Yo, that's amazing, bro. And then I was telling him about you know, to hate me now and MSG Troy told him about you know, the backstory for the show and everything, and what was dope was that he engaged with us and he told me he was like, Yo, what y'all did is like revolutionary. He's like, nobody would have seen it coming. And then we had a whole conversation and he was like, Yo, y'all been able to relate to information in a way that was just brilliant, and he was like yo, Like.
Speaker 5: Ernest, what's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works Like the checkout is fast, the receipts of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be. But understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: I know that they don't want that out there, but y'all been able to do it. It's a true no, he watches the program that I think that's the difference.
Speaker 5: Like what Shatty saying is true.
Speaker 2: From perceeding the video and the photos too.
Speaker 6: My brother screenshot at me, like, yo, I know what you felt in that moment, because he remembers when I had that red disc and I would not stop playing it. You know what I'm saying, which is obviously ematic, but like for me, it was this is the first person in life like I wanted to be like. It wasn't even like Jordan. Yeah, it was nice because I was like, I want to cut my hair like him. I want to dress like him. He's like the coolest guy f for me. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean still a fly dude. But when I looked at him, I told him, like, obviously the impact of Ellmatic, I said, yo, when we record him in the studio, like Ellmatic is in the center of you you've been, It's in the center of everything. And I was telling like, on the investment side, what you've done is incredible. And he was like, Yo, I'll watch that ship. And I'm thinking back to like the twelve year old kid who would listen to Illmatic every day. Yeah, now listening to the guy who made it, saying that he watches us and.
Speaker 2: He's one of the greatest investors.
Speaker 3: For real, like he's been the last hundred years.
Speaker 4: Ring you Got pill Pack, you Got Ring and hall At shot to Ben Harwis he was there also, Yeah, we spoke to him. Also he knows us, So it's all so but and nas wasn't. He didn't just say y'all watch the show. He's like fully engaged, like he's giving me commentary on it. Was just a surreal moment because I'm like, damn, like he really and then shot to g Ico that's the next think we did. That's his manager, so so.
Speaker 6: He because he's with Nas and I look and I'm like in my mind, I'm like, we're not gonna I'm not how are we going to ask Nas.
Speaker 5: For his number?
Speaker 6: So I look across, I'm like, yo, to go Jico, he's talking to Nas, I go talk to Gico. Shout out to g I'm talking. That's the right way to say, yo, Bro, we watched y'all ship all the time.
Speaker 5: He was like, and y'all know all the right people.
Speaker 6: Because when we were trying to get him for a few events, he was like, yo, they got to us, like they came to me, Like it got to me, so I know y'are dealing with the right people. He was just like we were just torn, so we never got to do it. In fact, Yo, y'all gonna be and y're going to twenty fourth, y'all should come to the show.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, it's all long term relationship crazy, So like now I connect with g He's like, yo, y'all got the Aunt too, so like Aunt News and is on Naz's team. But him and him and Gico hit a lot of his business. He was like, yeah, it's just torn but as soon as it's not torn soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I say, locked in it and god, yeah, I had asked. I'm like, yo, we have reached out a few different times. I don't know if it got She's like, I got to us. He's like, yeah, we know a lot of people. He's like, but you know, it's just you know, scheduling and all that. But you know, but lock in when it's time to really lock in. But that's another lesson as well. No important people attached to the situation absolutely, because it's like you know, you said you ask nods for its number, Like you know what I mean, that's not That's not the best way to go about it. So it's like even when people know us, like if you know what, if you really really know us, if you try to really get to us, you shouldn't know who a B is. Absolutely, if you don't know who a B is, then you're going to get yourself in the service by trying to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Those really the CEOs the manage and make our lives easier, even like with the Floyd situation, like having to deal with can't like going back to the jam morale situation like it's okay to be a fan of other people. I think at a certain point you need to stop. But you need to go study like the people who you admire and who's around those around everything about them, because you don't know when you're going to run into them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, chances are if you start seeing those people, that person's there.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 6: So at the same time that night, after like what I said, like at twelve o'clock, it became a madhouse because we're still standing there.
Speaker 5: We saw it.
Speaker 3: Well, what's cal It walks in?
Speaker 5: Calidboy, Dougie Fresh walks in, cal It walks in.
Speaker 6: We were just in dabbles with them with with Dougie and shout the rich rich player. So we're talking and Calett walks in, and then after that's a zoo that's the idea of future walk future walks in. And then this gentleman is talking to me and he's talking to me about his cold line about you know, he's from Jamaica.
Speaker 5: And I turned my head and I look and.
Speaker 6: It's O g one Oh, And I said, a Jay's here. Yeah, he said, how you know? I said, I just seen one. And if I see one, I know Jay's not far behind. You got to be here. He's like I said, look, go tell Daniel, I'm not moving until because I'm thinking this is the night, you know what I mean. And so I didn't see him a little. Did I find out that he walked past me while I was talking to somebody else.
Speaker 4: That's crazy was there was a whole tsunami that came. But like I said, a few lessons that I want people to take away from this. I asked for referrals. Do it in It's a way to go about asking for referrals. So just asking for referrals, not right away. You got to make sure the person makes me endorse you extremely important. Sometimes you need to tell the person what to say, like tell them how you want to be framed, Like, yo, can you introduce me as a media company that like, that's beneficial as well. Be early to things. Be aware of your surroundings extremely important. Have a conversation ready, this is talking points.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is something that I did.
Speaker 4: This is this? Nobody knows this. We have a few things like the Royal Albuhol thing with the flag, but I always had to show people this or the but usually used to happen, I had to go to Instagram, I have to scroll, and I realized, like in that moment, I'm losing time. I made a photo album in my phone called Important Moments.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 3: That's a good lesson Times.
Speaker 4: Square billboard, the Royal albuhol msg like, it's like eight different things. So now when I run into somebody, I'm prepared within thirty seconds as opposed to be trying to scroll through what's appened, trying to you know, it's just like come on, bro, like it's here, yeah, like look and the video shows you like more than I can actually explain explain to you. So be prepared, have something to say. No, the other important people that's around that important person that's extremely important.
Speaker 7: And can I try to me for my investments. It's the same thing, you knowing like the border directors of a company, they have a team around them that you even before I said anything that told me on the plane, I'll ask the wife first, can I say something to him? I called Quincy like yo, I'm on the plane. Then the wife's it's cool. You gotta work through the wife. Don't treat the assistant like they're they're really the CEO.
Speaker 5: Shot Fats performing at seven months pregnant like she did.
Speaker 3: Man, But how crazy is this?
Speaker 4: Shout out shout shout to Fats us coming from New York nineties era. On Friday, we meet NAS. On Saturday we meet jay Z.
Speaker 2: That is crazy though.
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy. That's why we had conversations with both of them.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 6: And then it was around NIPS entire team throughout the leak. What's NIPS was like, that's why when you asked me that your how's has been, I'm like, yo, bro, surreal. I don't even know if we got to I gotta write it down to really understand the process.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being false back drop b drop, Mike drop back drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,