Speaker 1: This is the Drive with Dale Lolly and Matt Williamson on your twenty four to seven Home of the Black and Gold Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 2: Well, according to the drive, I am Dale Lolly, he is the Matt Williamson and Matt the Steelers draft visits are completed.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Today's the last day is the last day.
Speaker 2: So today they head in Junior Colson. Interesting, they head in Penn State Center Hunter norse ed.
Speaker 3: Okay, that adds up for sure, even if he wasn't a close guy, which he doesn't count as the freebie visit, right, I don't believe that he does. I don't think. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then they also head in and this is from the International Pathway Program, offensive tackle Travis Clayton, who's from England.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that one I can't comment on.
Speaker 2: Don't know anything, right, Yeah. So if you look at the overall process here of who they have had in.
Speaker 3: So it's been released every team's visits, they're done. If you weren't in today or can't come in again, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's finished.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is done.
Speaker 2: The guys that the Steelers have had in at the wide receiver position, it's been a Donnie Mitchell did you.
Speaker 3: Hear the news about him today? No? So, Bob McGinn puts out something very good stuff, very good stuff, And the first of the eight part series came out today. I subscribed. I'll send it to you. I haven't even opened it yet, but three different people told me in that report he had Mitchell has a diabetes problem. That and I'm getting a certain hand information. I have not yet read it, but it basically says when my blood sugar is loan, it happens a lot during games. I have a hard time giving all effort. I'm very uncoachable and I know it, and it's a problem for him, you know. And I know some I know, like Mark Andrews and some others have dealt with it and deal with it better. But it's an issue right now. I mean, and I'm sure people want to get their hands on that and figure out how manageable it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uh, Luke McCaffrey, Okay, it'd be a slot. Malachi Corley, he'd probably be both uh TOAJ Washington, mostly a slot, I'd say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Xavierly get more of a downfield outside numbers type, but yeah, good after they catch and Ricky Pearsaw I think he's all the above. So you have a good group.
Speaker 2: One basically one first round wide receiver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Mitchell's the only one you'd consider in the first.
Speaker 2: Then you're looking at maybe Courley Leget pearsaw is Day two guys agreed, and then McCaffrey and TOAJ Washington more.
Speaker 3: Round four is four or five. Yeah, and they're the slots, And I think that's not an accident that you're not looking at big prototypical x's at the fifth round. Neighborhood here to get those guys early, Yeah, makes you think that might go for an outside physical die and a slot maybe.
Speaker 2: Or they're looking day two, day they're not. Look, they're not really looking hard at a wide receiver in round one.
Speaker 3: A grade agree, Like if Brian Thomas Junior would have been here, I would have been not junior to the second or whatever. Yeah, Yeah, that would have been more of an alarm bell. But I think Mitchell will go in the first round. The chances he ends up with Pittsburgh probably slim. Yeah, that may have maybe one two.
Speaker 2: I mean it was interesting to me, and this may have just been coincidental that the Donnie Mitchell meeting happened right after Steffan Diggs got traded to Houston. Oh yeah, right, like within days, like two days. Hey, Buffalo, we might take your guy. Yeah, yeah, you might come trade up on the offensive line.
Speaker 3: A lot of guys. Graham Barton makes all the sense in the world. Mason McCormick also makes all the sense in the world. Hey, how comfortable you play in center, Zach Frazier. You're very comfortable playing s Tyler Geyiton, Okay, I mean I think you just want to get to know him, work, ethic, love of the game. Same with Mems in that type of way.
Speaker 2: Jackson powers Johnson.
Speaker 3: These are all the top centers in the draft. Blake Fisher, yeah, I mean he could be a second round Maybe sneak him in the third round option.
Speaker 2: Steven Jones, that's the Oregon kid. Oh okay, yeah, I don't know a ton about him, but he'd be a mid rounder. Matt Goncleaves interesting.
Speaker 3: I like him more and more too. I think he can play in the league. You might get him at a somewhat of a discount this year. To Lasi Fuaga. It'd be first round mix obviously. Yeah. Travis Glover from Georgia State interesting player too. There's some multiple clay there. He's got a lot of traits. Maybe get him in the fifth round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amarus Mims, we know who he is, and he'd be a lot like Geydon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the linebackers.
Speaker 2: The only brought two linebackers and they brought Peyton Wilson in and then Junior Colson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting to me. I mean, I guess if the price is right, they would pull the trigger on him. I don't want to look too much ahead of it and say that means Holcomb's not going to play for a long time, right, because those guys will be Those guys are probably going around two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you may bring them in and say, well, you know, if something happened and they were available in round.
Speaker 3: Three, there's probably a They probably love the players, yeah, I mean when you could see why. I'm sure they want to do medical checks on Wilson like crazy, whether that's for now or when he hits free agency in four years or whatever. But I don't know that either one will be a Steeler. That seems far fetched, but there is a price you would pay for them. Of course. Defensive lineman Christian.
Speaker 2: Boyd, we draft him all the time fit. Yeah, Jayden Coremedi from Michigan State. That's a n zippy state I should say. Yeah, he's a late round like yeah, nose tackle type.
Speaker 3: Nose tackle type, yeah. Logan Lee from Iowa. He's not a nose tackle type. He's more than three four D n right. Yeah, Massan Smith, same thing. Sure, I'm sure you want to talk to him and medicals on him too. Braden Fisk, that's a weird one for me, but he would be an end here, you know.
Speaker 2: I he's so active that I don't care that he does everything else that you want.
Speaker 3: He's the energizer bunny, right, I mean, like you know he's on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he runs like he You watch Cam Young, Cam Hayward when he was still really athletic. Yeah, maybe it's Braden Fisk running around ten ten yards downfield you're coming down, just destroying the running back.
Speaker 3: The energy he brings is very palatable. Yeah, it brings it. It's real.
Speaker 2: Western Michigan had him and Marshawn neland on the same dame.
Speaker 3: How about that. He's also older though, but I mean there's so many old prospects on this there's nothing you can do about that. Darius Robinson. Okay, so if we'll talk about this on my podcast today, there's either twelve or thirteen guys that are going to be at the draft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one of them.
Speaker 3: He's one of them. He's the one that stood out like is he a first round or not?
Speaker 2: Now, some other guys turned them down, of course, of.
Speaker 3: Course, I'm sure something would rather just be at home. Yeah, but you don't want a guy who's sitting around. I mean, he's going to go in first He's going the first round. Hyper said one hundred times in a row. He's going in the first round. So if a Steelers looking at him, it might be twenty or trade down to get him. Yeah, that's I don't see.
Speaker 2: He's in that range for them that they're just not gonna be able to get him. At cornerback Cooper Dejan of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about that last on Monday.
Speaker 2: Beanie Bishop from West Virginia.
Speaker 3: That's a free d so you muy as well check it out. Max Melton makes all of sense in the world. Maybe a round two guy Nate Wiggins. I don't know where he fits here, you know what I mean, Like, is it would it be bad to have an extra outside only corner, of course not. He's extremely talented, but he's not super physical. I mean he is a little lighter. I like the player, it's just he's not slot versatile. You'd figure it out. But I mean there's there's a point you'd take him. But he wouldn't be in my top twenty.
Speaker 2: MJ. Devonshire from pitt that.
Speaker 3: Was at PREB. But he would also fit in. Andrew Phillips from Kentucky. He's like Melton and day one hardy. Okay, do you agree Melton and Phillips are probably the most likely non Degene Steelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but you might have to at this point, you might have to take them in round two.
Speaker 3: I think Melton you have to, and Phillips is probably pretty darn close. I don't think you can wait around to the third round for him. They're both great testers too. Everything about this Matt so Pennix never came Everything that never happened, that stuff never happened.
Speaker 2: Those Yeah, again, that's why you don't listen to Will so and so reporting that they this guy is scheduled to visit.
Speaker 3: Not before Wednesday. They don't come in.
Speaker 2: I don't care if what visit was scheduled.
Speaker 3: If they didn't come in, they weren't here. Yeah, and maybe put out in the twenty teams schedule one ring figure they must be one of them, which is probably where a lot of that kind of stuff is. Yeah. Yeah, but I look at this.
Speaker 2: And outside of the tackles, mm hmm, this screams trade down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, it does. I mean, I think you want to do all your homework on the Fuaggos of the world. Of course, Hey, we love you. If you're there, we're gonna run to the podium. I hate to say this, and maybe it's just late in the process, you know, overthinking it. I'm not sure the desired tackles are going to make it the twenty. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of them are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I wonder you include mimser guiding. I'm talking about the fatanhos Well.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Wiggins there as well, and I look at Wiggins and I look at Mitchell as guys that hey, team's behind us.
Speaker 3: We're looking at these guys.
Speaker 2: Ma, if you want to come up, if you really want this guy, you really want that four to nine cornerback, you got to come up and get him.
Speaker 3: You really want to mention the bills of Mitchell. Maybe one of the eagles could use the corner.
Speaker 2: Somebody's really looking from them outside corner. And well, we don't know if if must be interesting. Ye, we don't know if the gene he might be a safety, he might be an outside. We really like Wiggans better. You better come up and get him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again I think the centers are mostly trade down, but you could live with them at twenty. So those other positions you mentioned too, even like if you traded down far, I could take Pearsall at thirty, you know, or something like that. I mean, remember I did my list. He was like at the bottom of it. I mean, but that was without all the edges and those type of things. That has some other guys I'd take ahead of him.
Speaker 2: At thirty, but probably i'd take lad Mconky at thirty.
Speaker 3: I have Maconukay ahead of them. Yeah, peer Saw was right behind him on my list. He was ahead of like Franklin. Even Mims and Geiton could be trade down types. Yeah, you know, would you take him at twenty if you had to, but be better at twenty five? Yeah, that whole the whole things.
Speaker 2: With both of those two guys, in particular Mims and Geiton, is that they're both right tackles. Yeah, and if you make that move, are they gonna have enough snaps?
Speaker 3: Because now you're gonna look at Broderck Jones.
Speaker 2: You can say, Broderick, Okay, we drafted a right tackles, we're gonna move you in to left tackle. I hope that you're the foundation. I hope you're the foundation. But Mike Tom has said he's all I'm on record saying Dan Moore is a better left tackle than he has right tackles.
Speaker 3: Where it gets sticky. Yeah, And then what if these guys aren't ready to play at the start of the season. I know, and that is definitely Harry for those two. They're way more talented than Dan Moore.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't mean they're going to be better on day one of the September or whenever the season open.
Speaker 3: But we did see some things with proder Jones two. I mean, like he learned in the fire. He wasn't a day one starter either, but some of these guys and Jones is a good example, even when he was wrong, he was right because he was so talented. Yeah, you know what I mean. Now, it's a leap of faith on both those guys.
Speaker 2: And oh, by the way, you've got quarter two quarterbacks now who takes sacks?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, without question. So they could do things off the charts. And it's a lot of pressure on your own line coach too, you know, like you're turning a kindergartener into a high schooler overnight. Yeah, I mean, it's like it's a big, strong kindergartener. But that's a lot and it's not a knock on O line coaches or whatever, but you're asking a lot from them, and it's a fun project. Every O line coach would love to get mems and guiding and work with them, you know, of course, but work with them.
Speaker 2: But here's a deadline. Yeah, you're going to have this guy ready by you know. I just I don't know. I just that's that's.
Speaker 3: Why I think Dylan Cook could do it for a month. Or that's what gets Harry about the whole thing. Right, Dan Moore is kind of in a tough situation. You know, if he really isn't very right tackle capable, there's only one spun the line. You can help me. I'm not saying he's gonna not gonna be here. But if you're set on having broder Jones as your left what what's more doing? I don't even know what I mean. I can't blame Dan Moore, not at all.
Speaker 2: Because if again, if we've talked about before his rookie year, yeah, the plan was to have him work on both sides right and then Zach Banner kept getting hurt and so they kept having to play him on the left side and left Chucks on the right side because Chukes was the incumbent starter on the right side. And next thing you know, Dan Moore gets no snaps. He got like two days worth of practice snaps on the right side last year. If you remember in training camp, he was taking basically a snap.
Speaker 3: They would do. They would do their first less than one pas. Yeah, you know, right tackle, That's what it was about. Done it. He had done it. So if by chance, you went the guy geting or Mims route, I think thirty seconds after that pick, you call more up and be like, you're now a right tackle, start working on coming right. You know that stands We like your chance. Well, we like the chances of either you or first round pick being able to adapt one of them has no clue what he's doing, but super talented. One guy's been around the block but doesn't like the right side. You got four months to get it right, and the better guy wins. It's scary, right, right, leap of faith?
Speaker 2: Is that a bigger leap of faith than going and taking Mason McCormick is saying, Okay, center.
Speaker 3: I wish I knew more about that situation because everyone that's in the nose seems to think he's a center as a guard even though he hasn't played it. No, I think it's less. I think McCormick's safer.
Speaker 2: Because everybody who talks about this switch flip flopping of size on the line.
Speaker 3: Is not fun, not fun, very unnatural. It's yeah, exactly. I mean I don't think guard to center is as unnatural assuming he has some kind of center background right where right the left where you've practiced every minute of your life as a left which also makes what Roder Jones did even more impressive as a rookie. Yeah, I mean he was playing left handed, so to speak.
Speaker 2: So I looked it up here with h the guys who are currently on the Steelers roster, Nick Herbig I'm sorry. Nate Herbig has taken forty nine naps in game at center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see him as the answer. I think he's a guard.
Speaker 2: Isaac Sayamalu has played thirty four snaps at center, but bro, those came for the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't know it's all them all ever, even actually or Stelsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but he was a center in college.
Speaker 3: He has done that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James Daniels, there's also a center in college. He played five hundred and eight snaps at center in twenty nineteen for the Bears.
Speaker 3: For the Bears. Was that his rookie years? It was his second year. Okay, so I know the kind of basically all he did of.
Speaker 2: That's the only time he played center in the NFL.
Speaker 3: I'd have to go back at his college snaps, but there were a lot.
Speaker 2: And then and then you you know, you mentioned that Spencer Anderson. He played one game at Maryland.
Speaker 3: At center, at center, and he did some snapping here. Yeah, I can't remember did he play preseason snaps at center or not? Did a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, they're moving him all over the place.
Speaker 3: Just can't be played everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was gets you out of the game stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, again, there's some puzzle pieces that don't fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have that flexibility for one of those guys to move just to play center. You're just okay, you've done it before, You've got four months to do it. Let's let's get it ready to go.
Speaker 3: Right, And if you're a Daniels or a Ciamalu, you'd have to kind of agree to it. It's not just like we're just shoving you in there.
Speaker 2: You're the veteran guy, you're the established did we're giving you money. But your best, if you're putting your best five on the field, might entail one of those guys playing center.
Speaker 3: I know, and I've said for a while, I think Daniel's best position is center, not by leaps and bounds, and Moore's best position might be guard. Well, that still leaves a huge hole right tackle though, Yeah, I mean what you could find in the draft or I hate to say, something like sign a Raven Clark like guy that's at least been around the block, or that's pretty shallow.
Speaker 2: You run your tackles back the way they were last year.
Speaker 3: It's another option. It's another option. I mean honestly.
Speaker 2: They they're telling us here by what they did in the off season by letting Mason Cole go. And I understand tackles are harder to find, Yeah, but they didn't do anything with Dan Moore. No, I was actually Mason cole was worse than Dan Moore. As my point, I think so last year. So Dan Morlan is one year and left on his contract. I think you could get more for him than like the dots in Green Move.
Speaker 3: He's a three year starter. But I don't want to trade him, you know what I mean. I mean, it would have to be a pretty nice return. I would have to.
Speaker 2: Get one of these top five guys in the draft.
Speaker 3: And maybe have a veteran on speed dial that's going to make four million a year that at least doesn't stink, you know what I mean? Yeah, like that, I mean better than but in that mold somebody who's just a game day swing tackle. But it's somebody gonna give you enough for Dan Moore that you dump him because he's not like he's a huge contract, say cost you much, right, But there's some puzzle pieces there, But I'm curious how they all end up building the puzzle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's very compel. Yeah, it is, and it's all going to play out by what happens well next week.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, and there are some center options though. I mean then you just lay them all out and Connor Williams and.
Speaker 2: You might still have Connor Williams on speed Doll. He's another guy that gives you that kind of flexibility.
Speaker 3: He's done both.
Speaker 2: Then Daniels is up after this year as well. And I go back to what Omar Kahn said, the Mason Cole is available, he is. You know, Omar con at the Combine said, position flexibility always has been important to me. We have guys who are center capable. But that doesn't mean we aren't going to look at free agency, at the trade market, at the draft process. There are good players in every one of those areas. Position flexibility. Yes, you look at those guys.
Speaker 3: Coach Sallins said that forever on the other line. Yes, it's screams Graham Barton, it does.
Speaker 2: It screams Graham Barton, because he might he might be I'll play right tackle for you.
Speaker 3: He might be your center. I'd be uncomfort dribble him at right tackle, but he could hold on the fort.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you put him at center, and if you have an injury, maybe then he kicks out. Maybe then Herbig is your center, he kicks out the right town.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that that position of flexibility is something that is important. They have obviously targeted Herbig in the last two years that they've signed her Big.
Speaker 3: Daniels Sayamalo guys.
Speaker 2: Who play multiple positions, that's what they've targeted.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know if they've ever had intentions for Ciamalu or Daniels to play center, though Daniels to me is much more.
Speaker 2: They signed Cole at the same time that they signed Daniels.
Speaker 3: I think the Herbig thing and Cole had played booth.
Speaker 2: He had played Garden center, but he felt he was better at center than he was guard.
Speaker 3: So back to about five minutes ago, rewind. I also think it's better than this draft to go fishing for centers and guards. Yeah, I mean you could get some position versus there's some overlap there. Yeah, the center group's better than the guard group. Yeah, Like if you're say, hey, Daniels, you're a center, well guard.
Speaker 2: Even Norza, who they brought in today, played already played center.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, right, but I could live with Norzad as a fourth round pick and be in the mix. Is my opening day starter? Yeah? Interesting, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: If you drafts what you draft a tackle in the first round, then you're then you're in the then you're playing that fourth round if you don't get Frasier.
Speaker 3: Most likely, which you probably won't, right, And would you go back Tobacco lineman? That would be tough. It'd be tough with the receiver. You're gonna pass on the receiver. Yeah, that's Harry. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's get to a break. He is the Matt Williamson. I'm Dale Lolly. You're listening to the Drive here on.
Speaker 3: Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 2: We'll be back with more right after this.
Speaker 1: He's the Drive with Dale Lolly and Matt Williamson on your twenty four to seven home of the Black and Gold Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 3: Welcome back on Dale Lolli.
Speaker 2: He is the Matt Williamson and Matt looking here on NFL dot Com, Bucky Brooks.
Speaker 3: Is updated his top ive.
Speaker 2: Well did it good at each player position?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and take a look at what Bucky now has here at quarterback. His his rankings are Caleb Williams, Jaden Daniels, Drake May, Michael Pennix. So it's pretty chocky, but okay, ahead of JJ McCarthy, who bumped down a spot.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do see why people like Pennix. I have some reservations though. I mean there's some things he does really well, but there's also some things that he the numbers kind of hide like. I don't think he's as accurate as given credit for. I mean, he makes a lot of the high difficulty throws, but he also is not a pinpoint placement guy. He ran a great forty, but he doesn't played like an athlete or an improv guy.
Speaker 2: And then the interesting thing, that's what people said about c J. Stroud too, And yeah, that's a good point. I mean, it's great to know he can, right, you know, he's got that in his his back pocket that I'd rather have that. I'd rather have that club in my bed than Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean is that his style? It wasn't Strouds either, but at least you have it.
Speaker 2: He might be running like that if he's chased by TJ.
Speaker 3: Watt. Yeah. So the other thing too. Everyone's so big on pressure to sack ratio. That's like the hottest metric of the year, all of a sudden, and he's the best by far in the league with it. But I saw someone take it to the next level and said, Okay, so he doesn't take sacks when he's pressured, but he's the worst guy of all these in terms of production when pressure. Yeah, so, okay.
Speaker 2: He didn't take a sack, he didn't take a negative, but he didn't turn it into anything good either.
Speaker 3: I think that can get better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean sacks are not taking the sack is a big part of right, Like you're not taking the negative play, you just throw the ball away.
Speaker 3: The Calebs of the world, they may take some sacks, but then they also abuse pressure when they are under pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's keep an eye on his bone. Nixt and no real surprise there. That's his top that's top six guys running back Jonathan Brook one. I'm leaning that way too, Trey Benson too. I think they're the top two. Jalen Right three, different style, but sure Blake Korum four, will Shipley five, that's unchanged.
Speaker 3: Shipley doesn't do it for me. But there's also not a ton of candidates there that I'd be doing cart wheels over.
Speaker 2: He's keep an eye on his Bucky Irving.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like the I like estimate a lot a lot of specialty backs. Yeah, those last two are real, just like pass catcher types. Yeah, you know it's not a great class wide receiver.
Speaker 2: He has Marvin Harrison, Roma doon Z Melek Neighbors, Brian Thomas, Keon Coleman is his five. He bumped Thomas up a spot, move Coleman down.
Speaker 3: I think the top four are pretty easy. I'm surprised he didn't have Thomas higher yea from the start. But people, Coleman's got a lot of mixed opinions.
Speaker 2: Now that's just his outside those are his wide receivers he designates as well. Okay, so it's a little different, but those are I mean, if we're looking just at the at the top pure outside receivers.
Speaker 3: See, I think Coleman's a big slot though, is the best way to eat like a Marquis Colston type, like a bigger Juju.
Speaker 2: I could use him outside the numbers, you can.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's big, but he's not as great as getting off press man.
Speaker 2: I don't care because he just goes up and beats people up and you go get the football. That's I mean, he's he will play above the rim.
Speaker 3: Oh and there's no question about that. Uh.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on as Troy Franklin.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do think he's more outside than slot, even though he's small.
Speaker 2: His slot receivers top five lad Mconkey, I think, yeah, as we overlap Ricky Piersoll.
Speaker 3: I think he also does both very well. Roman Wilson. I think he's a pure slot.
Speaker 2: Malachi Corley better from the slot. I mean Malik Washington. Malik Washington to me, there's some Steve Smith in his game.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a fan. He is a tough, tough little dude.
Speaker 2: He's also got the d Yeah, he breaks tackles. He's tax he's just a shade under five to nine, but he's like one hundred ninety five.
Speaker 3: Pounds, have long arms. Yeah. I mean, I think he's a really good player. He's coming off a great year.
Speaker 2: And he's keep an eye on his Jacob Cowing another rout runner tight Yeah. Uh his tight ends Rock Bauers of course, Jatavian Sanders, Kate Stover, Theo Johnson a J.
Speaker 3: Barner. It's unchanged, pretty choky. Yeah, I mean they're they're not real exciting.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on Ben Sinnett.
Speaker 3: That's a name people are excited about that. He tested really well. They kind of see some use check type, you know, h back stuff there and I can see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we're getting into the interesting stuff your offensive tackles. He has alt number one. He has fa Wa gun number two. Wow, Shanu or fashion. I can't get used to saying fash and said. Everyone's kind of changed their names too, if they weren't hurt enough. He's at three, he's got Latham at four, up a spot, and then he has Mims down a spot to five.
Speaker 3: So he doesn't pend state on there. No, he's fashion. Yeah, he doesn't have Fatan. He must call him a guard. Yeah, okay, a lot of f's No, I know, they're not easy ones.
Speaker 2: So he's calling him a guard.
Speaker 3: He's better than Mimes. I think so too. I think it's cheating to put him at guard, I think because then it's just too easy to rank him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's keep an eye on Well, no he doesn't, because he's keeping an eye on is Troy fatanho.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he did not have him in the top five. Well, I give him credit for at least calling him a tackle. Yeah, very much.
Speaker 2: That being said, he's a tackle and he's better than Mims.
Speaker 3: I think, so. I think he might even be two on that list. I like him more good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interior blockers.
Speaker 3: Graham Barton, Yeah, him and Powers Johnson are close for me.
Speaker 2: But Power Johnson is two.
Speaker 3: Christian Haynes is three, solid, Cooper BB four short arms, but he gets away with it. Really good athlete too, Zack Zenter five, Frasier probably third.
Speaker 2: He's keep an eye on is Javan Cohen. So Fraser didn't make his list.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't understand why. I mean center only, but that's not enough for me.
Speaker 2: Edge defenders, he's moved Lay two up the number one.
Speaker 3: Good. I think he's clearly the best football player.
Speaker 2: Dallas Turner bumps down the number two. Jared Versus three, Chop Robinson four, Braylen Trice five.
Speaker 3: So I guess he's not calling Darius Robinson edge, which that's cheating too. Yeah right, Who's just keep an eye on Chris braswell? Yeah, I wish he's keeping eye on. We're a little deeper. Yeah, and they're all like second round pick.
Speaker 2: All right, maybe saying to keep an eye on because they could jump into the jumping jump into the first round or something. In some cases they will be in a fish front defensive tackles. He's got Byron Murphy now number one, jerse On Newton two down the spot, Chris Jenkins three, Darius Robinson four, Brandon Dorius bumps into his ten to five.
Speaker 3: Everyone says he's going the second round. Him and Robinson, they were both tweener is a bad word, but not typical d tackles, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: His uh he dropped to Andandre sweat out, which I think isn't the second day. And his keep an eye on is Leonard Taylor from Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean he has some Son Smith's like traits. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Linebackers, he's got Peyton Wilson now number one, Eddrian Cooper moves down to number two, Junior Colson up two spots to number three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the standalone three for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Jeremiah Trotter down moves down to spot the four. Cedric Gray moves down to spot the five.
Speaker 3: Trotter could be that guy that goes like in the fourth round, everyone's like, what love with them? Well, he's a little short and he's not a very good athlete. Yeah. Other than that, I mean Aaron it's a good blitzer. Yeah, I mean he's kind of plug and play, but he is what he is.
Speaker 2: He's keeping an eye on is marist Leofu from Notre Dame Dame.
Speaker 3: At cornerback.
Speaker 2: Another one that's interesting here, Quinya Mitchell moves up to number one.
Speaker 3: In a generic rating. I could understand that one.
Speaker 2: Terry and Arnold bumps down the number two. Nate Wiggans three, kool Aid McKinstry four, Enus Raystraw five. So he's calling the genus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently that's which I don't know if that's shooting or not. That's that's not as fatahuish.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he did slot corners as well, so he broke this down.
Speaker 3: He could be keep an eye.
Speaker 2: In fact, if I remember right, he might have been the last time we did this. Okay, when you look at the top of this cornerbackboard, I kind of outside of Mitchell and Arnold, I kind of like the day two guys better. Yeah, I don't love what you have to pay for those gro I mean McKinstry would be fine. Yeah, if I'm the Lions at the end of round one and I'm trying to win right now. Yeah, but I'd rather spend forty picks later on Mountain, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on Rinardo Green from Florida STATEO.
Speaker 3: If he does do slots, I think he's more of a slot, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's played outside. Yeah, yeah, Nickel, Nickel corners. He's got Cooper Degene one, nice, Santa Shrill two, true slot, yeah, Max Meltain three, okay, Kamari Lassiter four, dayk one, Hardy five, huh.
Speaker 3: It's nice on Hardy? Yeah, would you take him? I can't use a third round pick on him. I don't think no. Early day three though, if.
Speaker 2: You're taking a pure slot like that, like the thing the thing about like Melton or Drew, they could play outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna do a lot. Same thing with de Gene. Sure, Hardy. I don't think he can play outside in the NFL.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be a pure slot, right.
Speaker 3: I think he's a gunner slot only, and that's to me a Day three pick early, but.
Speaker 2: Early day three, Yeah, he's keep an eye on the other Florida State corner, Jerry and Jones.
Speaker 3: I like that group. I like to b c Kid mean, he said there's a lot of these slot It's sure seems like Philip Phillips and Melton are going to be pricey of those that group, but there's four or five others that would do the trick. You know that you don't have to break the bank on it's safety. He has.
Speaker 2: He's unchanged Tyler Nuban, He's got Javon Bullard two, Caleb Bullock three, Cameron kinchins for Tyke Smith five. So he's not he's not jumping on the Bishop train.
Speaker 3: We don't ever talk about that group all that much, but Bullard's are really good player. Yeah, I mean, I just want to give him credit.
Speaker 2: He does a lot of stuff well well and just keep an eye on is cool Bishop Okay, I could see someone getting very enamored with Bishop.
Speaker 3: He does a lot of good stuff. There's a lot of good stuff. Yea, yeah, that is Bucky Brooks. Don't have much argument with that top top five.
Speaker 2: Guys at each position there and I get like I did the last I like how he breaks that down into slot receivers and slot cornerbacks because they're essentially starters.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and they are a little different. Yeah, I mean there's you're gonna view them differently. There are some like a Melton that could be in both. And you know, some of the receivers could be.
Speaker 2: To me, I wish and I do this when I when I break things down, give me three four defensive ends versus four to three defensive tackles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are different positions.
Speaker 2: They are, but less than they used to be. I mean, but I I still don't want to A six foot nose is a lot different. Yeah, I don't want a six foot two, three and thirty pound defensive end in a four to three or three four I should say.
Speaker 3: No, I hear you. And again, like the three hundred and forty pound nose isn't for every team either, that's for sure. The whole front seven gets a little convoluted. Well, the whole front defensive line too. Yeah, I mean even edges.
Speaker 2: When you you know when people call Darius Darius Robinson an edge, well he looks a lot different from.
Speaker 3: Pick a guy. Yeah, right without qu chop Robinson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you look like you played the same you know, the same position.
Speaker 3: Then they don't. I mean that's the thing is they won't won't be for everybody either, you know what I mean. Like Robinson to me is a niner where you just beat people, like an Eric Armstead type or a Raven where those move him around a ton. I mean, Steelers will be fine too. I mean I don't think he's a one for one for Cam Hayward. Yeah, I mean I wouldn't want him to Cam moves into the nose. He could like that. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Though, he's two hundred and eighty five pounds.
Speaker 3: I drink, you get the two ninety five.
Speaker 2: I think back to when they drafted Brett Keesel Aaron Smith. Those guys were two hundred eight eighty five pounds.
Speaker 3: I think athlete was actually a lot lighter. They were athletes sixty years Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's wanted a big athlete that you think is it has a frame that can handle getting up to especially the.
Speaker 3: Way the D line's constructed now and then keisl and Smith were not day one starters or ever thought to be. You know, they were projects that fit the mold, that will bulk up and learn. And I think that's where I mean if it's if a Steelers ended up with Robinson, would he play more or less snaps than Benton did last year?
Speaker 2: Less because they had an injury in front of Benton that Benton didn't play a ton You would hope that you're but he played. He was right around fifty percent though, you know when it was all said and done, When it was all said and done, That's what I was kind of thinking was would he be a fifty percent player? I don't think he would because they got they've got better depth ahead of him now because they have Benton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but injuries will occur, of course, But I would think you'd want less than fifty percent. But the way you get him, though, is it like twenty five six, twenty seven, you know, in that neighborhood, And do you want a fifty percent player as your first rounder? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean can't. Hey, Cam Hayward didn't barely played it all his first two years. People were talking about him as a bust, right.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I mean, and the guys ahead of him would be good obviously, I mean assuming I mean Ogunjobi being the mix. Bent would be in the mix, I mean the best. He's your fourth d Lineman as a rookie first round type pick. I don't know that I could go there. Yeah, you know what I mean. If it's him versus Barton, right, or.
Speaker 2: Somebody's gonna play and play a lot right away.
Speaker 3: Maybe you'd love to have him. He'd love to groom him. But it's a lot to ask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get through another break. He is the Matt Williamson. I'm Dale Lollie. You're listening to the Drive here on Steelers Nation Radio. We'll be back to finish up hour number one.
Speaker 3: Right after this.
Speaker 1: He's the Drive with Dale Lolly and Matt Williamson on your twenty four to seven Home of the Black and Gold cast in Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 2: You're up with the latest sideline apparel, hats or jerseys of your favorite players, authentic memorabilia, custom items, and exclusives you can only find directly from the team at one of.
Speaker 3: The official Steelers Pro shops.
Speaker 2: They're located at Akrosher Stadium, Grove City, Premium mount Lets, or Tanger Outlets, or visit online at shop Dodd Steelers dot com. He is Matt Williamson, I am Dale Lolly, and this is the Drive on Steelers Nation Radio and Matt on the thirty third team. Jeff Diamond, former NFL executive. He put together a list of nine candidates who should be traded during the twenty twenty four draft.
Speaker 3: I bet there's quite a few. I missed this one that's interesting to me. His first guy is Zach Wilson. Yeah, Jets, I mean you're gonna get like a six round pick or something. But somebody had a decent grade on him.
Speaker 2: You know you missed out on a quarterback. Yeah, Hey, we just need a we need a guy.
Speaker 3: We need a guy come in here. Maybe you can rejuvenate your career. But that would be good for everybody. Uh.
Speaker 2: His next guy on here Alvin Kamara.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me either. If the Saints, the Saints could easily draft a running back. They drafted Kendrick Miller last year.
Speaker 2: Maybe they draft Jalen Wright and just replace a Tennessee Tennessee guy.
Speaker 3: That would make sense because I mean they have always his cap problems. He's not cheap. He came in and he did some good things off his suspension last year, but all in all is a ball carrier. He dwindled quickly. He wouldn't cost much yeah, I mean, could the Bills add him to the equation or something like that, they'd almost have to eat unk.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you're you're gonna have to eat some of that contract to get rid of HM because nobody's gonna pay him nineteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's nuts. I wonder if he's even a cap casualty maybe first June first or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, Brandon Ayuk.
Speaker 3: Sounds eight. I mean, he's a phenomenal player. I just don't want to give him up from the Niners.
Speaker 2: Unless something, Let's say, for example, they get to they get to the end of the first round and Donnie Mitchell is there or Brian Thomas is there for them, Well, then I can see them saying, Okay, we're gonna we're gonna draft this guy.
Speaker 3: And yeah move on for Mayuk or that you know Thomas is there. When the Jags pick at seventeen and they take seventeen and send them my up. Yeah, I mean I understand it that could you know, that could be something that it makes you a lesser football team this year anyway you cut it. But he's going to be expensive. I mean, he'd be very expense. He's maybe more than Devonte Smith did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fifty again. His fifty year option is fourteen point one million.
Speaker 3: That's a bargain. That's a bargain.
Speaker 2: But he wants He's an one new deal.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven ish probably right, which I think he's worth. Like, to be honest, if the Steelers traded for him, the contract stuff doesn't worry me as much as the compensation, you know, and the combination of both is an issue. But he's worth the money.
Speaker 2: Higgins, I could see it. I think for the same reason that I don't know that Ayuk gets traded. I don't think Higgins gets traded because they're in it to win it this year.
Speaker 3: I think so too. They're just a more frugal organization than San Fran, less likely to push their chips in, and they have Chase his contract coming up, where Deebo's is already in place. I always think of like the Patriots, if I am going to take a quarterback at three, how about my second round pick to Higgins or next year second for Higgins and another situation. But the only way I'm moving them is if Brian Thomas is there at eighteen. Yeah, you know, then you saw those guys.
Speaker 2: I think if I'm the Bengals, though, I want I want something this year. I'm not trading him for a pick next year. I could just wait and do that and get a third next year. Okay, it's around later.
Speaker 3: But or if the Giants go question and help me win this year, would you take you know, take an early second from the Giants or Patriots? It's not bad, Carolina. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean that's better than what you'll a year from though, right, especially if if Thomas or somebody lands in your lap at eighteen without a doubt. Rashad Bateman, Wow, huh, he's twenty four. Yeah. I don't think his songs written yet. Yeah, yeah, I could see them kind of being upset with them. Yeah, he hadn't done it almost fifty year option time, which seems amazing.
Speaker 2: He had thirty two catches for three hundred and sixty seven yards last year that rank sixth on the team in both categories.
Speaker 3: But where does that leave at receiver? Besides they fly, well, they're probably going drafts another one, I would think, no matter what. Yeah, they have a lot of needs too. What do you can get back for him? Fifth? Fifth? Maybe? Yeah? Yeah, he's making first round money, it'd make some cap space. But I don't know. But you're not going to pick up his option to have a great year? Yeah, yeah, probably not.
Speaker 2: And it's it's that time.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, if you're if you're not going to pick up his option, those guys go pretty cheap. You know.
Speaker 2: Now you're looking at the Patrick Queen situation again here. So if he if he, if you don't pick up the option and he goes out and plays well.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty three or twenty twenty four, I should say, really well to deserve a receiver of fifth year options.
Speaker 2: But it's already up. You can't do it then, way, so he's gone. Either way, you're either gonna you either don't want him around after the after the year four because you didn't pick up the fifty year option and he hasn't been good enough, or you know, you pick up the fifty year option, but and he's good and he's you know, or yeah, or it's it's a no win situation for the team, so you might as well trade him.
Speaker 3: I guess you telling me you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't find a rookie in this year's draft. They can get thirty two catches for three hundred and sixty seven yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think he's worth more than a six. The same conversation with Higgins and Ayuk too, Like I'm trying to win Super Bowl this year. Six round pick, fifth round pick doesn't get me there as much as Bateman does.
Speaker 2: Your six round pick might be Pooka ni Kua might, but I'll bank them, bab might be Antonio Brown pick.
Speaker 3: Right, they have a lot of needs. I some want to create another one. I from that.
Speaker 2: I mean, they know him way more about Bateman than anybody, and I.
Speaker 3: Bet they don't leve him right now. Yeah, I mean there's there's nothing to hang your hat on with what he's done.
Speaker 2: The pros and they may look at it and say, we need to get Isaiah likely more in the field.
Speaker 3: We might do that's common, Yeah, we Yeah, twelve. I think that's definitely coming. So sneaky one. I never thought about it. Uh.
Speaker 2: Trailing Burk's another one of those guys.
Speaker 3: And that one I've been asked about a bunch. Yeah, he's been so miscast. I never loved them coming out of Arkansas because he's kind of gadgety. But they tried to make him a number one line up at X outside the numbers and run big boy routes. That's not what he is. And he failed, and then he's been hurt, and then they have no line, then they've bagged quarterbacks. I would take it. I'll give you a fifth round pick for him, and I'd use him as a power slot.
Speaker 2: That's what he is, what he should be, closer to the ball, big body guy, get him the ball quick.
Speaker 3: That interests me, I mean as a buyer. Yeah, and I could see them moving on for him for sure. Oh yeah, they just spent big money on two receivers.
Speaker 2: On the defensive side of things. Well, here he is again, Buddha Baker, You're in this situation last year.
Speaker 3: Right, right. He's expensive, he's good, and he's on a bad team.
Speaker 2: Patrick Certain, you're giving up two first round picks, you get, Patrick Certain?
Speaker 3: I would think, I think we've had this conversation. But if a genie came out of the bottle and said, hey, Matt, you could be the GM of any team in the league, the Broncos be my last choice. I think they're a total disaster.
Speaker 2: See that's why they should trade pets. They should say I need to blow it up any anybody that I can get stuff for.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Everything must go so no, but there are no players on my roster that I look at and say I can't trade him.
Speaker 3: They don't have a second round pick this year. Yeah, I mean, so Wilson, Russell Wilson and Sean Payton are costing them three first and three seconds. And then I have a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a quarterback.
Speaker 3: They have a coach, but they have like nothing else, even like Garrett Bowles is up after the year. Like I think that I would not want to be that GM at all. They're not in a position for striking distance for a quarterback this year. They don't have the second to go get a NIX, you know, in the second round. Give me the most I can get, ascertained trade bowls for the most I can get. I mean, they should clean house completely. And remember the trade deadline. Everyone thought, oh they're going to clean everything out. They should have and they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's just the way it goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you could get least a first for certain, yeah, more than probably. How about this one?
Speaker 2: And he won't be coming a Pittsburgh. But this is interesting Greg Newsome with the Browns.
Speaker 3: He's always been miscast as a slot. He's only twenty three years old. He's a good player too. Yeah, why do they want to trade him because they don't pick a fit with your option, they're going to be fifty two million dollars over the cap. Yeah, they went that stuff coming up, all right, and they're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be able to afford to pay him. His fifty year option next year will be thirteen point four million, basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they could survive without your slot. Yeah, first lot that could be doing more. Yeah, maybe I didn't think about him and Bateman in the division. These guys that could go, they're the same draft class, right Yeah. Yeah, that's fifty year options looming at expensive positions. Mm yeah maybe so.
Speaker 2: I mean with of those guys, obviously, you know a lot of people have talked about the Steelers and Ayuk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously, Kamorrow, you're not gonna be interested in exactly. Frankly, if Higgins was in another division, I'd be I'd at least be calling. Yeah, there's no chance that's not gonna happen. We don't even talk about it because I think there's a zero percent chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think there's much of a chance that Au getstraighted, unless, of course, the Steelers did what we just talked about.
Speaker 3: You take I mean, he could play hardball and demand the trade and all that stuff, and you would have suit like kind of if the Bills could afford him.
Speaker 2: Would you take a Donnie Mitchell at twenty.
Speaker 3: Or Ayuk at twenty and contract.
Speaker 2: And track and trade him for Ayuk?
Speaker 3: I might do that. If I'm both teams for the Steelers, I'd rather have Ayuk in a twenty seven million dollar contract than Mitchell. If I'm the Niners, I might rather Mitchell and not a twenty seven million dollar contract. That would be one way to do that in that neighborhood, right, Right, he's still sitting there at twenty and they love him. Maybe maybe, but then you don't have attack. I mean, then you're not getting one of the tackles. You're not get in the center. Love the idea of using a first round pick on a receiver, period, right, you know we talked about that in segment one. But he's pretty special. I mean, Niko Collins and Tyreek Hill were the only two that have better yards for route run. He's gotten better every year. I think he's twenty fod is that what you said? Twenty six? Okay, I think he's a top ten receiver, but I hate buying them twice. Yeah, picks and money, although the receivers have worked out better than other positions.
Speaker 2: But if you spend, if you've already spent the pick on a receiver, you're getting better receiver.
Speaker 3: M oh yeah, without question. A name I threw out is Courtland Sutton because I think you'd get him really cheap. And my logic is, can I get Courtland Sutton for like a fifth round pick? And the Denver clean House conversation with that about certain And it wouldn't even change my draft plan. It would be picking Sutton, Pureceaull Porly somebody like that would be my receiver room. Now, his contract won't be super friendly. I assume that's what you're looking up here.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking up. Yeah, here's why I'm not interested in that. Are you paying Courtland Sutton thirteen million dollars? Maybe I don't think he's great, I'm not super he's I would also free agent mark.
Speaker 3: He'll also be twenty nine this season. I know he's he's not yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm hoping he would be injury he had the injury stock.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, but it'd be my two did I hope to draft past him as a three overspend a little bit kind of like you did Alan Robinson, but you'd have to eat more of this. I mean, I'm talking about like a fifth round picker later. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's also got a.
Speaker 3: Up after this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is up after twenty twenty five. He's also got a per game active bonus of basically thirty thousand dollars per game, which is an extra five hundred thousand dollars. So yeah, yeah, now you're cooking.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't love the player.
Speaker 2: Thirteen and a half million dollars for Courtland Sutton, I'll go fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have mixed feelings on that. And you'd have to be a very cheap pick. You have to be very cheap.
Speaker 2: Then I might be interested.
Speaker 3: But maybe they inherit five million of it or something. I don't love the player, but running out options.
Speaker 2: Again at thirteen million. Now, now that if the Steelers have eleven million dollars in cap space right now as we sid here, they got to pay for the rookie class.
Speaker 3: So you're not to worry about space so they can make more.
Speaker 2: They can make more. But now you're kicking the can down the road for Courtland Sutton.
Speaker 3: That I'm not into it.
Speaker 2: Connor Williams, Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, that's like you're not getting your center that you know, we don't know that they got the center taking care of in the draft.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna trade for Courtland Sutton. That that eats up all that cap space.
Speaker 2: Now I got to create additional cap space to you know, sign my draft picks, have my five or six million dollars to take into the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah Joe Hayden becomes available in trading camp or last year, you know they signed Kawan Alexander in training camp.
Speaker 3: Well that was a pretty you know at the time of potatoes. But I mean the cap situation doesn't worry me that much. I think they have a lot of cap flexibility. I mean, do I want to use it all on Sutton?
Speaker 2: No. I just don't know that Courtland Sutton makes them a Super Bowl contender.
Speaker 3: No, But I can't live with what they have there now. Even if they added Pearceol in the second round. I think they had two in the draft. I think they probably will as it stands now, I think he almost have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know again, I think a I think the number their number two pass catchers on the roster already, that's Pat Friarmouth. I think he gets used more this year. I think all the tight ends get used more this year. Yeah, and be I don't think they throw the ball as much. I'm gonna run the ball down people's throats.
Speaker 3: They ran the ball a lot last year too, more I do, I do too, But I can't live with pickings and a bunch of fours and a second and fifth round rookie. It's just not good enough. And I hear you hear. And I'm not saying Sutton is a superstar, but he's a starter. Yeah, I mean he's better than buoyed you know those type of guys. Yeah, but you know that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Certainly, Yeah, I mean Sutton at thirteen million dollars is certainly better than Boyd at eight.
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely agree on that, right, even if it COSTI a six round pick or whatever. Who cares? Yeah, No, I'm just trying to dig for names. Godwin's another name I keep looking at. I mean Devonte Adams.
Speaker 2: I mean, there'll be somebody is going to become available after this draft that you didn't think because with such and such team drafted dis receiver and all of a sudden they want to distance themselves from.
Speaker 3: There's a lot that could go down that road. What if Dallas takes one high and they want to move Brandon Cooks, you know, because they're going to pay Ceede Lamb or I mean, there's a lot of those type of dudes. You know that you'll get cheaper after the fact.
Speaker 2: Anyways, let's get to another break that's going to do it for our number one of the drive here on Steelers Nation Radio. We'll be back with our number two right after this