Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamps and Camra Judge.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. It's myself, Tamra Judge and Delora.
Speaker 1: Hi everybody.
Speaker 3: I know you're in LA right now. You're so close we could be together, but.
Speaker 1: I could feel you.
Speaker 3: You just got done filming.
Speaker 1: I just have done filming the Traders reunion.
Speaker 3: Woo, and I'm about to go film here in a little while, a few hours. I still got to get glammed and everything. We're working, girls, This is why I look so beautiful right now.
Speaker 1: You always look beautiful.
Speaker 3: We are hustlin, are so I can't wait to see now Traders is out tonight and then there's what one more episode after that? Right yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the reunion.
Speaker 2: But can I just tell you my dress was course did It was a customing dress and I've never done custom before. And my sternum was because the woman made it so fast for me last minute camera. I was so uncomfortable. Have you ever been uncomfortable? Because I don't do lack of comfort?
Speaker 3: Okay, So yes, I went.
Speaker 1: I was young.
Speaker 3: I went to the Grammys, had this dateies taking me to the Grammys. So I got this tight dress that had like what do they call it, like boning or something where there's like tight, yes, like that's what I have plastic things in there. And it was so tight I literally started having gas paine.
Speaker 1: I was having gas pains. My was crushed together. I thought that I was having a heart attack, and I will never it was a big mistake to do that.
Speaker 2: The dress was beautiful, it looked it's very dramatic. It's beautiful, but at a very high price. And that is the most uncomfortable I've probably ever been. I was like holding my chest, couldn't wait to get out of there. I didn't even say goodbye to anyone. They're all doing tiktoks right now and.
Speaker 3: I'll peace out. Peace out. Are you guys doing an after party or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think. I mean, I'm sure if you'll go out to dinner. We're going to the Lakers game tomorrow, and that's it. Before we start.
Speaker 1: I just want to touch on something I see. There's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Chatter about how we said that Karen Huger was going to made a example out of.
Speaker 1: It, and I want to clarify, but I do too.
Speaker 3: That's funny that you said that.
Speaker 1: Because you know why, Camra.
Speaker 2: It's we didn't mean that she wasn't deserving of punishment and that it was an overly but it wasn't overly done. But when we started to talk about her going and trying to fight it, fight it right.
Speaker 1: Or spending money, we said, don't bother.
Speaker 2: You're a public figure on a good day, You're not going to get that right.
Speaker 1: And that's all it was. It was not like, oh, she you.
Speaker 2: Know, didn't what was coming. But I'm sorry to say, I wish for the best, but right.
Speaker 3: And I have found out like in different states, like the laws are so different when it really is to driving drunk. It's like some it's like zero tolerance. Some you could like look at her, she's had four and she's just now.
Speaker 1: Being young, probably seven years if it was a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So different states have harder rules and sentencing, you know, And if she thinks that she's going to peel it and get out, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. No, And that's only what we said.
Speaker 2: But to say that she's being made no, no, that's not what we meant at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was taken out of context a little bit. It wasn't like, oh, you know what, they're making an example of her by giving her a year. No, that's not what we were saying.
Speaker 1: No, but we knew that.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people in TV and people that have money get off. They get off, they can do whatever they want and they pay their way out or whatever.
Speaker 1: They not not when you're not yeah, but not us.
Speaker 3: But you know she's going to pay the price. Whether you guys think it's one year, two years, three years, four years, then it's up to the judge.
Speaker 1: It's up to Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do want to say, I'm sure you've seen. Teddy made an announcement on her Instagram and she gave an update which everybody was hoping for. So if anybody that hasn't seen it, gone over to Teddy's Instagram and you can When.
Speaker 1: Did she post it.
Speaker 3: She posted it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was traveling, so I had not seen it. And I've been in the chair since five o'clock this morning, so tell me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she also posted a video of herself today that was I had seen it already, but it was heartbreaking for for many people. She was having the staples removed from her head and you could see that it physically was hurting her and oh no, and it was just it was sad, very very sad. I watched the video so many times just because I just want I.
Speaker 1: Just well, she's going through so much.
Speaker 3: So much, so much, you guys, and thank you for prayers and so she posted yesterday, I am so grateful for the incredible surgeons, doctors, and nurses.
Speaker 4: Who made my surgery success in my recovery process comfortable and full transparency. More tumors removed than expected, four in total. This fight is not over, but that round has been one.
Speaker 1: Oh I did see that. Yeah, that's not see a video, but I did see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The laughter, support and patience of my kids, my family, my closest friends is one gift. Words cannot properly express my gratitude. As I move on to the next step in my treatment, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the outpouring of love and prayers. I see them and they're definitely helping me stay strong. So she got a lot of love, you know. I talked to her last night. She sounded great, ah good, and it just was so great. To just hear or her be teddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know she'll be.
Speaker 2: She's strong willed, Yeah, she's she's young. She has that on her side. She's loved and and she has a lot of prayers.
Speaker 1: So we can't. We have to keep up with those prayers.
Speaker 3: Keep up with the prayers, guys. So we are going to recap Summer House. This is episode three, season nine. So here we are another backyard party. The backyard is decorated for the Fourth of July party and it's the guys versus the girls. The guests will vote on whose side is the best, and the loser will have to go in the dunk tank tomorrow. Paige and Amanda feel older this year. They see LEXI I know.
Speaker 1: They see tank.
Speaker 3: Oh gross? Was that she's sticking the wieners in there.
Speaker 1: With hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Got?
Speaker 3: I mean the smell of boiling hot dogs in itself isn't a pretty smell, but you imagine having all that class.
Speaker 1: It's on a three corner with a Nathan sign on.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Don't show me that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I love a good hot dog once in a while, But to have the juice and to have it porn in there, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're so bros.
Speaker 3: So Paige and Amanda feel older, and they see Lexie and Bailey who are so young and full of life, and Page just has acid reflex. All the girls really is that Lexi is the hottest girl that Jesse has ever been with.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, he's got some big shoes to fill over there, Brooklyn, I.
Speaker 3: Know, Presley Gerber Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham like Beckham. Yeah, I'm assuming she met these guys in her modeling.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that's some roster there, sis it is.
Speaker 3: It is impressive, I know.
Speaker 2: And then Harry comes along. Do we sleep together this weekend?
Speaker 3: I mean, I love Jesse and bless his heart.
Speaker 1: You know, he's got them.
Speaker 3: He's gone through so much in his you know, his young life. But he's like, I don't know. I felt like we'll get to it. But I felt like once he got the girl, then he's like, do I want this girl? Like, I don't know. Maybe he's a type of guy that the chase is everything and then once he gets them, it's like.
Speaker 2: That type of guy, isn't the most guys, especially the ones his age.
Speaker 3: Probably Yeah. Well, the next morning, the guys have the dunk take, so to make it more interesting. The girls fill it with old hot dogs and hot dug water.
Speaker 1: Those girls are merciless.
Speaker 3: They are, especially that page.
Speaker 1: They so no mercy. I know.
Speaker 3: While they were eating breakfast, Kyle invites everyone to a party. He's DJing in the city. His friend Emerald will be there and he's hoping to invite.
Speaker 1: Some interesting character.
Speaker 3: You think we need to we're gonna I'm looking to hear more about that. Well, I feel like, what haven't we heard about him yet? The the the parties, the play parties. I've never been heard of that. I didn't know what I's saying as.
Speaker 1: Exacts.
Speaker 2: I know I need a little more of an elaboration on that. Yeah, I'm not interested in the dunk tank with the hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Well, we know he had sex sext with two and a half girls and didn't come And I'm like, okay, well there you go. Well then then is it a problem?
Speaker 1: Does he need to see a doctor?
Speaker 3: I know, I know that's what I was thinking. You look also the bragging, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to take that. That would be a guy's question.
Speaker 3: It would take my husband with two and a half girls two and a half seconds let's be real man. He's like, well, two and a half girls, yes.
Speaker 1: I do, just saying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The time you're done saying.
Speaker 3: It, you bo you all three of you get forty five seconds, forty seconds, maybe twenty seconds, I don't know, but uh yeah. The Dunk take. The guys were going in this dunk tank with freaking ween juice in there, and Sierra Dunk's west was exactly what she needed to do, was dunk is even now.
Speaker 1: Did she get it out of her system? I just saw her in the lobby, she was leaving.
Speaker 2: She we did the She looked beautiful, She's stunning, she had something at a or extra.
Speaker 1: She was on her way. I of course, was going downstairs for my potato chip potato chips to print my notes, and here she was walking out with her little skirt on.
Speaker 3: It was this big, Oh god, I know, just like Lexi's butt. It's like this big, and she's.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you know, here here they are, Paige and Amanda are starting to feel this. Here comes this young girl and they're looking around.
Speaker 1: Welcome to our world.
Speaker 2: By the way, I remember when I started to look at younger girls who got more attent and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, so the girls are what in their thirties.
Speaker 2: They're in their thirties, still hot, still hot, still young, but the youngest in the You know, here.
Speaker 3: Comes first acid reflex and the next thing you're doing is turning down your radio in your car to see where you're going.
Speaker 2: And then exactly and they're on their way to freeze their eggs and here comes like you know, uh huh, I know, you know Brooklyn Beckham's X to the house and it's like.
Speaker 3: Your tiny little boutet. I mean, so cute.
Speaker 2: It's not an easy time girls, but it's life is so predictable and cruel.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're going to start bringing in some more young and so we have one that's already had a baby.
Speaker 1: There will be some passing of the torch.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's kind of a tough job to have if you have children, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's no job to have if you have children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you have to leave for the summer, and what do you do with your child.
Speaker 1: That's not happening, it's over. It's hurts. Oh well, they're not.
Speaker 3: There all the time, right, They're only there on the are they only there on the weekends? It's over.
Speaker 1: When you have a baby that little, it's over. O V e R. It's only the weekends.
Speaker 3: It's hard, though, it's hard.
Speaker 2: When you have a baby that the age of what her baby will be by next summer.
Speaker 1: You're in the thick of it. You're not going anywhere, yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're leaving from Thursday to Sunday.
Speaker 2: But also, Tamra, at some point, what will she have in common with the rest of the people in that house? I know now now the common interests are gone.
Speaker 1: They're gone.
Speaker 2: She could lif I carries through them with their phone calls and their stories of who's getting laid that week, and who's jumping into bed and right dating who in the same house.
Speaker 1: And the pond that they all fish in. But honestly, and I hate to say it, it's the end of an era.
Speaker 3: I feel like it is also housewife shows too, the same like I feel when they start bringing in young ones, like their early thirties, and you have girls.
Speaker 1: That stop, they're boring when they bring them in.
Speaker 3: I think so too. I think so too. We need life experience, we need kids that are already grown a little bit. Like I don't want I don't want to see the little kids on I don't want to see them.
Speaker 1: You need a mix of everything.
Speaker 3: So then Page and Lindsay are shopping in the city and Lindsay's baby bump is on full display. Page feels closer than ever to Lindsay right now, and Lindsay frowz your eggs as a backup, which makes Page want to do the same.
Speaker 2: As I guess. I guess nobody was freezing theirs when when I was up and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now they're like, you know, there's there's not a lot of younger people doing the dirty because everyone's entertaining each other off of FaceTime or you know, uh gaming.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of dirtiness in the summer house. But what what they're not doing a lot of camera is that forever person like they back in the day, if you slept with someone they were now your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: That's not happening.
Speaker 2: That So them having that like really strong child commitment with the persons, the people that they're having their summer flings with isn't happening. They don't want it to happen. And then you have Page going on tour. Now, she's got a huge tour with the Giggly squad coming up.
Speaker 3: That's what I's gonna say. And so also you get like in this industry, girls at that age get on TV and then they get a bigger career, and then for them to stop this career that not everybody gets this platform to have kids, Like what Lindsay chose to do. That's tough decision. But I can see Lindsay going, you know what, I don't want to do this anymore. She's just you know, she'll go on and do something else. Who knows, maybe she'll end up on New York Housewives, don't.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I think, that's what she's hoping for.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping for it.
Speaker 2: And you know, so they talk about freezing their ice, but let's talk about the other one freezing is sperm.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: What is about like a new thing too? God, I don't shoot your load till you're like eighty eighty.
Speaker 3: That's what I always thinking of Hugh Hefner. I'm like, what what you're making?
Speaker 2: He's like, what if something happens and then I can't well, then like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe he's making sperm sickles and he's going to pass him out. At a party when for you one for you? Doesn't it taste good?
Speaker 1: Maybe little, I mean it kind of didn't.
Speaker 2: But listen, it seems like he was much more interested in a really in a future, and she was like losing intro.
Speaker 1: Like you could see it start too.
Speaker 2: You know when you pull that one piece of thread and then it all starts unravel. Well, I see that one piece of thread coming off now, because it's funny. These girls again show no mercy. They're like laughing at him. Then he froze his sperm, but everybody could go freezing her eggs.
Speaker 3: But you saw Sierra earlier in the show when they were just cleaning up and stuff in the morning, where she was saying she would hope to find her forever guy and live on a farm. And the first thing I thought was Craig single, Craig wants to live on a farm. That might be breaking a little That might be breaking a little girl.
Speaker 2: Could that's so bad, I know, but that's the first.
Speaker 3: Thing I thought of. I'm like, well, that's what Craig wants to do. Maybe I don't know. I'm just saying, just keep it up, keep it in the circle, keep it in the circle.
Speaker 1: Why not. I mean, it's not like I said, I it's in the same pond.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would be talk about it scandal all over there, That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'd be watching that ship that's forever.
Speaker 1: Never happened, that will never happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean Page has changed since she was with Craig. I think when she first got together with him, she didn't have everything she heard the career that she has. Now she has, like you said, the Giggly Squad and that's like a number one, huge, number one podcast and she's on tour. So my god, I'm thinking maybe that might have been a big downfall in their relationship because she really was elevated and so busy and doing things and he's over there and the South selling pillows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so listen, guys, these girls are growing out of you quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on over there, but guess what, there's younger girls coming in. I just feel like this group is just kind of they're growing out of each other.
Speaker 1: Girls mature faster. These guys still are like.
Speaker 2: Figuring out the ones that are in relationships, how they're going to keep have their key getting taking eat it too, How are they still going to be out all night with the boys but now they're not? You know, Kyle like.
Speaker 3: It's just like a van of puff rules. You know, they all started out working at a bar, and then they grew up and they started having kids and stuff, and it's now they they grew out of it, and that's where the valley came in. So we move on. Lexi and Jesse are on a date.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's not that fun guys, so just that's not we have no choice.
Speaker 1: You got to do it. It's something.
Speaker 3: That's why I told my daughter be a kid as long as you can.
Speaker 1: So they seem to be don't need to be told that, I don't think right.
Speaker 3: So Lexi and Jesse are on a date at the Lawn Club. Lexi loves how confident Jesse has approached their relationship. She wants someone who isn't afraid to show her off and.
Speaker 1: It's just the most cringe conversation. Well, I know the floor.
Speaker 3: I was like, when a girl tells a guy, I want you to show me off? I was like, but done, Like I don't know what to think about that.
Speaker 1: So are we going to sleep together this week? Am I seeing things? Or didn't they already lay in a bed together.
Speaker 3: I think they were in there doing something freaky.
Speaker 1: But they were laying in bed to am I confused?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's no I don't know.
Speaker 2: They all look the same, They're all skinny, with like the same hair and everything in black.
Speaker 3: And white exactly.
Speaker 1: So what was going on? Were they playing foot seat? I mean, I'm just not sure.
Speaker 2: So now, okay, so now they have this conversation, this big revelation, what like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I am? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, evidently she wants to make sure they're actually going somewhere. Now she's known him for two days, so they want to make sure that they're going somewhere. Jesse and Lexi are acting like they've been dating for years and they know each other for.
Speaker 1: Less than a week.
Speaker 2: He asks if they could sleep together, and then she says, well.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Didn't he bring up the conversation? He's like, so you want to be together this week? That's what happened, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's just turn off to me.
Speaker 3: How long I know, how long did it take before you knew Paully with the one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I knew right away? You know how I knew.
Speaker 2: Paul said to me, listen, if I if you're going to be with me, you need to let help you.
Speaker 1: That's all done to say no more.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Ever, well that's a general all I.
Speaker 1: Ever wanted to hear. I wanted a man to take over.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I remember we had just managed somebody had ripped me off and it was like our second conversation.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, where's he lived? Do you know where he lives?
Speaker 3: Go kick his ass? And I was like, ah, yeah, he wants to take care of you.
Speaker 1: I found a man.
Speaker 2: It's hard because I'm a very strong woman who takes a man like I like a man, you know.
Speaker 3: Yep. That's how Eddie is too with me. He's very protective. He's like, suddenly he heard that there was like shit going on at gas stations where girls were getting robbed or something. He's like, you're not getting gas in your car anymore. I'm doing it for you. That's to me.
Speaker 1: So these are the things I like to see.
Speaker 3: He doesn't let me walk on the like we're walking on sidewalk. I have to walk on the inside. If I even remotely go over there, he's like, get over there, like he's just he wants to take care of me and I.
Speaker 1: Listen, guys don't know that like those little things.
Speaker 2: If these guys said summer House just like figured that out, they could have the.
Speaker 1: Whole I know, everybody all at one time. They could have them all at one time.
Speaker 3: So everyone shows up at Kyle's gig. Jesse recaps his date with Lexi to Carl and West. He tells them she made it clear she wants to be locked down. Lexi recapping her date with the girls, she feels like they really vibe well and recognize they're going faster than normal. Then Emerald shows up and kisses all the girls on the cheek when he introduces himself while Kyle is Djane.
Speaker 1: He do that though, that's isn't that what you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fine. I didn't think anything wrong with that. I was more offended by his ripped up jeans than him kissing the girls.
Speaker 1: Were they offended by the kissing?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: That's like now I think that who was it one of them? I think it was Lindsay, like like, okay, we're doing this, We're actually doing this. Lindsay, Yeah, she was like when he kissed her, I mean he seems really interesting. There's no doubt I want to get to I want more of him. Paige received some rage text from Kyle this morning. He's mad at Craig for partnering with a competitor alcohol.
Speaker 1: Why do we call Craig? Why is he calling her? I hate that shit.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Did he call Craig?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. But all he was was like sponsoring it. It wasn't even like his own brand. It would be like it would be like me getting mad because one of my cast members promoted another CBD THHC business.
Speaker 1: Are you are you paying our bills? Right?
Speaker 3: That's that's what I would say, You're not paying my bills. And by the way, there's room for everybody, there really is.
Speaker 2: And they have really supported him, so I'm surprised that support.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. The I mean, that's they do you notice that's all they show any other dream on that show is blurred out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a big deal. That's really big. He gets a lot of play.
Speaker 2: But I don't like when somebody like if Eddie did something, I'm not going to take it out on you.
Speaker 1: True, yes, right, and especially man to man. Here's the thing too, Yep, I think that they would be.
Speaker 2: You know, if you got a problem with a man, don't go through his woman, even if you're friends with the woman, speak to him about it.
Speaker 1: What do you go through her for? I know? But then he's also I want her on my ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's also acting like a little bitch because he also mad at Hannah. Sorry, Kyle, say that in the best way, because I do love him.
Speaker 1: We love you, by the way, and you're just sad about us.
Speaker 3: If you want, we're just saying to this it makes me feel better.
Speaker 1: You can say something, Yeah, you just do acting. We're not saying anything, by the way.
Speaker 3: No, now we meet it with all the love in our heart. So also he's met Hannah for saying she was fired for somehouse because she didn't add for a lover boy competitor. So this is just weird behavior, Like there's a lot of other dream.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't have been fired for that.
Speaker 3: Now she would never know. But I do love page calling Kyle I pretend diplo. That kind of made me laugh a little bit.
Speaker 2: Listen, Kyle, you have to know, don't cross the girls in that house, especially with something like that. If you're upset like I said, she's not the one that did it.
Speaker 1: Her boyfriend about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, weird weird behave.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's maybe who knows, maybe he's more mad about something else. Maybe he's mad about something else that he just just taking it out on her.
Speaker 3: Who could.
Speaker 1: We never know what kind of day somebody's having.
Speaker 3: I know that's the therapist and us talking. You can always tell. Now. I can always spot people that have been through therapy because they say.
Speaker 1: That, never me, I have.
Speaker 3: Okay, I say that now that well, you never know you know what they've gone through.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know what's the underlying because it's kind of like he's getting like really mad about something to the wrong person who he's mad at two people that did something, but yelling at someone who.
Speaker 3: Did it but delores. Prior to me going to therapy, I would say, I don't give a shit what they've gone through. Pull yourself out of it. That's that's how I used to be. But now I'm like, I'm a bit softer and I have to open my mind. But like I said, you know what, I keep trying that that way, What are you crying about? You want to give you something to cry about? That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, tough love, but let it's that tough love that'll get you through the hardest times. I'm sorry, you might have a lot of other issues, but listen, it's like, choose your poison.
Speaker 3: Choose your poison. I have them all, but I don't care. I don't care. So Linda's back at the Hampton's house with Danielle. Was Danielle just standing outside of the house, just waiting for somebody to come in. Now she was on last year, right, I like me? Yeah, I do. I like her too. I like her a lot. Was she a fuld to oh? Wait here it is backstory. Danielle was a main cast member from season two eight. She was demoted a long time this season. Yeah, so she was demoted. I love her interview by it. I think she's funny. I think she was cracking me up when she was talking about Lindsay. She goes Wait. So last year they were engaged. This year she's pregnant with somebody else's baby. I'm like, you can't even make that shut up?
Speaker 1: And you know, she threw a little dig.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: She threw a little dig like are you are you gonna post? Uh? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, Lindsay's like, oh, I want to do a gender reveal. She goes, oh, is this for a sponsored post?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she said that. She said that, so I think.
Speaker 3: And Lindsay, bless her heart, She's like, Hey, if I could get it, I'd do it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, all the power to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amen to that. So Lindsay is planning at gender revill scavenger hunt for everyone. Sierra gets back to the house and recaps a happy hour with the new house guy.
Speaker 1: I love Sierra and back and bring in all the tea.
Speaker 3: I know he's joining them at late because he was at a play party just you know, getting whacked off, I guess. He describes the event space, which includes a bunch of rooms with sex swings. He had sex with two and a half. What is a half mean? My mind goes to weird places. What is a half?
Speaker 1: I want to know?
Speaker 3: Is that just a blowy or something like that?
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 3: I know, so he's trying to look at black. I want to know what a half is. So we had sex with two and a half partners while he was there, but he didn't ejaculate.
Speaker 2: So we think, but listen, he's saying it comes from a Muslim background where all of this.
Speaker 1: Is so taboo, so it's all in his head. He's being rebellious.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on here, Emerald, but I'm really interested in hearing all about it. Yes, and I'm so glack that you're not holding back, Emerald.
Speaker 1: Just give it all toys, give it to everybody.
Speaker 3: What Delorius. This is the firston I ever heard this word. But West ask him if it is edging. I've never heard that before. What does that mean, holding like, not letting go?
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's getting right to the edge of it.
Speaker 3: I over, Oh that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Get my little nephews talking about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's always wonderful.
Speaker 1: And then I may And.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, and they're like, you know, early high school, grammar school. I'm like, guys, what are you talking about? He goes, He goes, have a nice time going back to edge water. They explained to me, it's like right before you and then you stop. Yeah, that's insane, but it's a big thing now. So yes, edging, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, all right, let's learn something new. Fifty seven Now he pulls up on a motorcycle, which I find incredibly sexy. I love guys that, I love it. I love it. I love it. Do you find his opening, like him coming in refreshing?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, I think he's going to bring a different aspect, Like I think he's not more mature.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm going to say. He's how old you different?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: It looks like he's in his thirties.
Speaker 3: Thirties, Yeah, that's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: He said, he's about thirty two. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he's going to be interesting. So now, Carl, sweet Carl, he was just so he was so smitch.
Speaker 1: I was just un watch what happens live with him. I know, I know.
Speaker 3: So he was just so cute when Sarah was like telling him, you know, you should do this with your hair, and he's like, and he was so happy.
Speaker 1: So he was so happy. That so nice to him. I know, Carl.
Speaker 3: And you're but do you remember what he said, He goes, when Sarah smiles at you, it feels good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Carl, You're you're your person is coming. Be patient, yes, when it's timing is everything, yes, And when the time is right, you meet the right person.
Speaker 1: You everyone's wind up where you belong.
Speaker 3: I think what he did last year so hard for him to do that. I'm sure it was, and then then to publicly just look like a nasty guy. But he did the right thing. He knew that they weren't right for each other.
Speaker 2: And clearly if they were right for each other, she wouldn't be pregnant with someone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep. So I just feel like he got a bad he got a little bit of bad rap last year. I felt bad for him. I sent him a little damn like I feel bad for you. I'm sorry that you're going through this, Like, I know that's got to be hard.
Speaker 1: That was nice of you, Camra, that was nice of you.
Speaker 2: Listen, he did a very hard thing while while saying, while getting sober, he had to make a very big life decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is hard on its own.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I give him a lot of credit, and he did her favor. She's with someone now.
Speaker 3: Who's got everything she wants.
Speaker 2: And I got news for you. Those are two people who are over each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why I say in our other conversations when I see somebody upset, like Kyle prying over, they're not that's not being over one.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I think I even I even think that West and Sierra have the litttle I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well like because when you're done, you don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't care, You don't at all, even a little bit. Nope. So then Page and Sierra in their room and Page drops a bomb about Kyle. He apologized for rage texting her, but a few days later.
Speaker 2: He did a rage text. That's not even a rage text. It's not even we have had some rage text. Yeah, yeah, I'll show you a fucking rage text.
Speaker 3: I'll send you one. You sent me one, I'll send you one. He did. He did a Page six exclusive interview and denied Hannah's claims that he got her fired now.
Speaker 1: Because I don't think he's he has the power to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that another cast member has the power to get someone fired.
Speaker 3: So Paige says he was lying through his teeth throughout the entire article. Craig also does not want to be Kyle's friend. Kyle went on Watch What Happens Live and called Craig a liar, so that ruined any chance of them being friends. Paige is ready to call Kyle out in front of everyone at Lindsay's ginger gender reveal party.
Speaker 1: Oh so she's going to ruin the gender reveil with fighting with Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like it sounds like it. I mean, it's just weird that Kyle's calling Page about his wife. The red flags are waving, like why does Kyle feel so comfortable texting Page like this?
Speaker 1: Why is Who's why? Wait? What was the red flags? Did I miss red flags?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: So Kyle is calling Paige about his wife. They had that conversation. Yes Amanda, Yes, yes, so Kyle was calling Page about Amanda. I mean that's a red flag right there. That's that's dub.
Speaker 1: What was he calling about?
Speaker 3: I don't think that we actually heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I ask you something? Is that really what the rage text was about? Is he saying like maybe maybe I didn't want to say it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna find out next week.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait on that one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well what I was.
Speaker 2: Saying without saying I felt like there was an underlying uh huh right, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well yeah, we'll say it out loud next week. So I have a few fan thoughts Page is a badass. Kyle is a bitch. Now these are fans. You're just a little bit. You were just a little little bitchy today, little bitchy. Yes, yes, but we love Kyle is such a nice guy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for Page to eat Kyle up. Grown men. Rage texting is gross. Page did nothing wrong, I agree. Somebody asked, why is Danielle back? But I like her. I think she'd be great.
Speaker 2: She wasn't back for three minutes. She called her friends out about like making money on a post. She's ready to go at it. She's you know how when somebody gets demoted, they're like, how am I going to get back up there to take down exactly?
Speaker 3: But for some reason people can't stand her. And this is the thing in reality TV, and I've it's happened to me, even it's happened to all of us that are outspoken on the show. You know, people are like, you do things, you get it riled up, you get the show interesting, and it's like, we can't stand her, get her off of this TV show. And then they're gone, and it's like, okay, now the show's going right. We need to mix things, we need to make a mix.
Speaker 2: So she's back, she's going to mix things up because she's going to be like I don't want to be a friend of I want to be full time. And that's the dangerous animal in the zoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless thing to lose. Yeah, unless she's a little like playing to Instagram comments like she's gonna tone herself down or do something, you know, to make people like her more. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe not. It doesn't ever work unless you're yourself.
Speaker 2: No, if it's yourself that gets you there, it's yourself that gets you out of there. Yeah, anytime you try to do anything else, it doesn't work. People see through it. The fans are smart. The people are smart. They see through everything. So either be sincere, be yourself, or don't come over to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I agree. I agree. So that was it. That was a good episode. Love you so much, love you, thank you, and I'll see you soon.