Speaker 1: I don't be out here acting like a donkey.
Speaker 2: He bitch, it's time for Donkey of the day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if he feel I deserve it. Ain't no big deal, I know, Charlottage God gonna have funny his mouth.
Speaker 3: Say I agree with it, doesn't mean I'm mean we'll get that donk that donkey that don't don't don't don't donk the other day, right, the breakfast club, bitcher, you could call me the donkey of the day, But like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, no harm.
Speaker 3: Donk here today for Tuesday, November fourteenth. It is November fourteenth. Right goes to Robert Stokes and Charnelle Gun of Atlanta, Georgia. This story today is a prime example of why an I don't mind is the Devil's workshop.
Speaker 2: You know, I was having a conversation.
Speaker 3: Recently, uh with Uncle Ruckus dripping to cluse bombs for Uncle Rucus.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uncle Rutgus from wid Crush.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's a real person. And Uncle Ruggus told me and I.
Speaker 3: Quote, not too many things more dangerous on this planet than a boyed nigga. Okay, the only thing more dangerous than one boy nigga's two boyed niggas, and that's exactly what Robert Stokes and Charnelle Gun are. Two board niggas who clearly don't have anything better to do, because on Monday they set fire to an apartment complex called the Reserve at La Vista for no reason other than she had bought HM.
Speaker 2: Let's go to WSB Channel two for the report police we.
Speaker 4: Now know investigators believe fireworks sparked the first flames that grew through this apartment complex, eating through entire rows of units, leaving hundreds homeless.
Speaker 5: November fireworks not a holiday.
Speaker 4: I live.
Speaker 2: I heard a big bang.
Speaker 4: I showed people who lived here the mugshots of the two people police say lit the fireworks on the rooftop of the apartment building, Charnell Gun and Robert Stokes.
Speaker 2: The complex is called the Reserve at La Vista Walk.
Speaker 4: The alarms started sounding around ten thirty Friday night.
Speaker 2: Banging door, get out, it's a fire, there's a fire outside.
Speaker 4: Atlanta Police Chief Darren Sheerbaum told us one of his officers lives here and lost all of his belongings and his.
Speaker 2: We contempted to meet new people.
Speaker 4: On the street who lost everything. Some like Miles Wilson, were trying to find a place to go through the Red Cross, pointing out the two jailed for doing this have a roof and bed tonight unlike them.
Speaker 6: That was definitely a poor decision, them displacing all these people out of their homes.
Speaker 1: Now it is tradity, I mean to say, the.
Speaker 3: Least fireworks, Roman candles, sparkless cherry bombs. Friday wasn't no damn Holliday, wasn't Fourth of July, wasn't quans of New Year's even still a couple of months away.
Speaker 2: What y'all doing? A gender reveal? Just had to be a gender reveal?
Speaker 3: Was y'all shooting fireworks to celebrate the fact that you're gonna eat good next week?
Speaker 2: What the hell were two.
Speaker 3: Grown ass humans born in the nineteen hundreds doing on top of a roof shooting fireworks? I already told you. What's the reason Bottom Okay bought them? Is simply the desire for desires, all right. These two desired to do something, and since they had nothing else to do, they decided to go shoot fireworks on the roof. I thought to myself, what drug could they have possibly been on?
Speaker 2: And then it dawned on me. Probably none. If they had drugs to do, then they wouldn't be doing this. This is just cartoon level mischief. All right.
Speaker 3: This is Bart Simpson, the Millhouse, This is rent and Stimpy, this is Pinky and the.
Speaker 2: Double damn Brain. Do y'all have jobs?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: If not, it's the holidays.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can get you a little seasonal temporary job at Target.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I did my research this morning, and by research I mean Google. It's a lot of seasonal temp jobs in Atlanta. Farragamo hiring, Burlington creating, Barrel, Jimmy jazz ARMANI. Oh, if it's work, you can find something. Right, If you want work, you can find some work. But y'all don't want to work. Y'all want to shoot fireworks?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight people displaced with major damage to the apartment complexes upper floors, Seventeen people treated for smoke inhlation and other non life threatening injuries. And if that's not enough, you heard on the news report one cat dead. Okay, you bought niggas killed the cat. Do you understand the levels of nigga treat that have to be achieved in order for you to kill something that I have not lives. I'm that serious when I say say this. Okay, so many problems get caused because of bottom. Were in a world where people are more connected than they have ever been, but still can't find anything to do.
Speaker 2: How about read pick up a book? Black thought was just here.
Speaker 3: You can read his book, Okay, reading an article about something you're into. Just stimulate your brain in some way, shape or form. Hey man, how about get some rest.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Whenever you think about, you know, wanting to do something stupid, just go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: One of y'all said, hey, let's go shoot some fireworks on the roof.
Speaker 2: The other should have said, nah, let's.
Speaker 3: Take a nap. I promise you rest helps. Okay, it makes you recharge your brain, all right. You gotta find a balance between structured activities and intimate rest time A right, it'll increase your creative thinking. Get outdoors, okay, I'll meet outside on the roof to shoot fireworks. Go walk around the park, take your shoes off, okay, walk through some grass, do some grounding.
Speaker 2: Go put your back to a tree. All right, play spades?
Speaker 3: Oh no, connect for how about sit around and just reminisce, tell each other's stories. All I'm simply saying is it's a million other things to do that don't put people's lives in danger and won't end with you having charges of first degree criminal damage the property and reckless conduct. I promise you man get on this radio every day and I'll be trying not to use.
Speaker 2: The N word. But it's hard not to use the N word.
Speaker 3: It's like a full time job not to use the N word, especially when niggas be nigging like this. Trust niggas the nigga, but don't trust them with nothing else. Uncle Ruckus, take us.
Speaker 2: Home, no relation.
Speaker 5: I want to sing our a brand new song I just wrote.
Speaker 7: Aw.
Speaker 5: Don't trust them new niggas over there, sang alone if you know there was sing it. Don't trust themn new nigga over.
Speaker 8: The okay leaving their nigga am napping nigga with the fanger on the trigger.
Speaker 5: Don't trust them new niggad over that. Don't touch them big nostrils over you.
Speaker 2: Suck up so much now, I'll make you wonder.
Speaker 5: Don't trust them new nigga with their spidy little nigga figure. Don't time them nigga.
Speaker 3: Oh my, please give Robert Stokes and Seanelle Gunn the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've definitely reached our nigga quota for today.
Speaker 2: Never, it's never gonna be a nigga quota. I wish it was.
Speaker 3: Been been tired of niggas ben long time ago, all right, long time ago.
Speaker 1: Shout to b e t Good luck with all those bleeps. We'll see how tomorrow. Everybody else, all right, let's shake it off. Shah.
Speaker 2: I feel better, I feel much better.
Speaker 6: All right, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eighty five five one. Now, if you had a child, or you have a child and you knew your child was cheating on his girlfriend, or you knew your child and what cheating on his boyfriend, would you snitch on him?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: This conversation, I'm gonna tell you, this conversation is coming from Summer Walker.
Speaker 2: You got to lead with that. Wrong with you? Would you let me finish?
Speaker 1: That's your problem. You won't let me finish because you don't you start stupid. I want to start, how I want to start?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I think we're proven.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: This conversation comes from summer Walker and JT. And this is what happened during their conversation.
Speaker 2: And yes, and got two boys. I on two same and I imagine.
Speaker 3: Your two twins, sons and two girls.
Speaker 2: In your house.
Speaker 7: I'm not tripping because I know that I'm not one of them to lose your last mamas like I am, gonna make sure that they always keep it a buck. You can do whatever you want to do, but you're always gonna keep it a buck. And hey, if even if you think that you're gonna get older and you're cute and you're gonna get slick, and you think you're gonna be cheating and running around, I'm calling that. I'm calling Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: So the question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you knew your songer daughter was cheating, would you tell on them? Someone Walkers said yes, she would snitch. JT from City Girl said Nope, she would never. So that is the question. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 3: Why would I tell on them? Let's talk at a conversation with them. Why would I tell on them?
Speaker 2: Today? Significant other that don't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. When we come back.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Come morning, the Breakfast Club.