Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Overcome for podcast. I'm your host, Jena Kalpez. Thank you guys so much for joining today's episode. If you guys have seen the title, then you guys already know who is here. But before I introduce him, I do want to remind you guys and bring awareness also to everything that's going on in the world. We are having a lot of ice raids and a lot of families are being affected by it. So if you or anyone you know is at risk or needs help, I'm gonna leave a couple links in the description box that you guys can go ahead and find out ways that you can help and support those families, or if you guys need awareness, just you know, I'm gonna leave that all here. Please, please please be kind to one another, and without further ado, we have the one and only, for the third time.
Speaker 2: Run it back.
Speaker 1: Isaac Rodriguez. All right, you guys, I think I think this is a surprise too many. Let's just say, I think we're just gonna say how it is. It is a surprise too many, because I I think everybody kind of knows, like, you know, we had a little break, little moment, you know, we did we grew we you know, he has his own life. I have mine a lack of the better words. We you know, we've parted ways for a bit, yeah, just for healthy reasons, I would say, simpler in simpler terms. Yeah, and we're here now we're friends, yeah, because not that it gets awkward, but it's just like now that we're past that part, it's like, all right, you guys. You know, this is like getting back with the toxic eggs, like like this is like well being friends, like as an adults.
Speaker 2: They just kind of looks like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, which is what I want to talk about, and kind of like just kind of walk people through obviously, you know, there's things that had happened, there's things that everybody kind of knows about, and especially like the TikTok world and you know, all my favorite people are on there and just and we love all of that.
Speaker 2: They're just great. I love all the little TikTokers and referring to the people in.
Speaker 1: The chat, you know, Okay, okay, well I think we should.
Speaker 2: I think just I'm honesty, I'm gonna let you drive. I'm your passenger, princess, I'm go and wherever you go.
Speaker 1: Isaak loves being the Princess Jackie. I'm just kidding, No, honestly, okay, I think that I don't even okay, I wanted to keep it between about me and you. Obviously there's obviously, like other factors that played into it, and like you know, I genuinely believe that there was just a lot, a lot going on that obviously poured into our friendship, which obviously sucked. Yeah, and I think I'll take accountability and acknowledge the parts that you know, I obviously took a step back and did what I had to do for my own peace of mind and whatever, and always praying and hoping for the best because at the end of the day, like we did live together, like we like, the Isaac that you guys know is not the Isaac that I know. So I think that's why it hurt me more like what was going on and like how it turned things turned out to be because the guy, yeah, like Isaac, you guys see, it is obviously a different Isaac. It's a new and better Isaac. It's you know, he grew. But in my head and in my heart, it was always that guy that you know, my guy, best friend, the one that lived with me like we had hookah and I it's like we would. He was there for my anxiety attacks, like he was there for a lot of things. So losing that part of me and losing you, and like I never had a best guy straight friend. I have gay friends, but questionable. I'm just kidding, just kidding, Okay, I'm sorry, you know this is this is why I brought him guys. No, I'm just kidding. No, but he was and is my my best guy friend. Like he was the one that I ran to and I feel like we have we have and had had a connection that like not many people can like understand and you understand me, and I understand you for sure. But I do want to tell you publicly also because you also did something for me publicly, and I think it would be fair if I did the same thing in return, obviously. Okay, yeah, I'm just gonna say it for orders his unbrowns person I out here anymore that live. Remember I messaged you about the life that Wilito had with the therapist and then everybody in the Waka house was there and like everyone kind of just shitted on me, and like everything, I do want to say that Isaac was also the only person and maybe a couple I want to say shoddy a couple times also did clear out and defending me. And because a lot of that shit wasn't true and it's still not true about who I am or who my family is, or that I stole or that I put seasoned desist or this, this and that, or that I was just an evil person. I Isaac was one of the main people that came out and also defended me and my family. So I wanted to say thank you, and I appreciate that because you didn't have to.
Speaker 2: And like to preface that, it's also like at that time we weren't talking at all. So I did that because I genuinely knew the truth and I knew that it wasn't fair for you guys to be kind of like a casualty of war at the time when I really felt like you guys really had nothing to do with it, very like was the right thing.
Speaker 1: To do, right, And Isaac, obviously, I mean, you know, you were there, You've been around my family, you've been around me, and obviously you lived with me, so yeah, it's like you know firsthand, but I did want it to It's just that was in my mental knowledge, I do want to publish per safe, thank you no, because it was it was a pivotal because you know what, and I think you could agree to this, like TikTok is no joke. Everybody, like I'm sorry. Maybe I'm the only person that was really happy that it was gonna get banned, and I know that stucks to say, but like I know, but I know I thought, no, bro, I know that's why because I thought about you. I'm like, the damn Isaac makes money from here, like a lot of people do mem which you know sucks. But I was also like I cannot wait till everybody's a kind person again, Like there's so many like hateful people on there and the hate that I was receiving, and I'm sure that you were too about just things and you get to this day and the shit that I get to this day. It felt good knowing that, like damn, like okay, yeah, it's over now, it's over now, and like he knew and like it it lifted something obviously that still didn't end.
Speaker 2: No, It's crazy because like when that happened, I was with Jackie and San Diego and then it was like a moment where you couldn't like it just went black. I was sitting there, I was just like, damn, Like everything that I like thought was so like as far as like opinions and what people thought about me and stuff like, I'm like it's over, Like I can't see what they say about me anymore. It's it's legit disappeared. No, it was like a pressure or not like a pressure. Don't feel pressure to do it or like it just felt like everything that because at one point it was something that you know, things that you're involved in, like drama and stuff like that. When you're in it, it does like it stays in your mind and then for it to just kind of like disappears, like oh it really doesn't matter, you know, like people think of you and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's like, but that's the thing when it's when it's your living, you constantly have to be there looking at it, and it's like, fuck, like this is my living. I don't want people to think this about me. Yeah, how am I going to fix it or whatever?
Speaker 2: Because she's like, yo, I use TikTok obviously I post and you know, I go live. You know, people clip stuff or whatever. But I used ticktok to laugh and have a good time, bro, and I love TikTok, Like, oh.
Speaker 1: You're looking cookie recipes like dam.
Speaker 2: I used to out to fix my fucking my battery or some bullshit or like cooking stuff too, and then brom, you know it. It was like a bitter sweet relationship. I love hate relationship because obviously you're able to make money or you're able to you need it. You know, it's upon social media, but yeah, there is like when you are involved in it, there's I go badass, Bro.
Speaker 1: I had to change my algorithm, like I had have you gone in there and done the refresher for you page? Bro? I had to like, and I'll say it loud and clear. I was like, and I've even told you too, Like I had to like unfollow and do whatever I had to do because I didn't want to see nothing. Like it was such a bad energy or type of like toxicity that I just didn't feel like was healthy for me. And you know, like I battled with anxiety and like you know, I've been in this for a while, so just like I don't want any bad anything, like I wish everybody well and I've even told you that too, and I even told Jackie too, because Jackie has reached out to me and you know she's she's dope and cool and love and respect to Jackie. I don't know how you put up with it, but you know you do because I wonder. I'm like, damn, like I know, I've lived with that man.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, Jackie, she's a keyper, she's a good one. She loves it.
Speaker 1: How's it going? I want to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, you know, just like any other relationship. We have our our discussions, as we'd like to call them, our heated debates. But no, I think she's a special person. And it's crazy like when TikTok was always like damn, I really met you because of this app technic. Yeah, you know, like all this trenks are because I started, you know, filming, I met certain people and then that brought me to you. But it does feel like like a one of a kind person you meet I love so much, and uh, you know we're going strong and.
Speaker 1: What is it a year and something?
Speaker 2: It's like a year. We're going into February, so like a year in like three months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine you forgot.
Speaker 2: TikTok.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, we're going to go on a quick break and we'll be right back with more Isaac. Welcome back, you guys. And it was so funny because you and I to go to the same exact gym, and the times we would just like.
Speaker 2: Run into each other, You're like, it's like, it's like very complicated because I felt like my issue there were things that I was upset about with you, but I felt like my real frustration or anger was never directly towards you, you know, And that sucked because it was just kind of, like as I said before, it was like you were a casualty of another friendship that I had and you were kind of like stuck in the middle. And it just kind of felt like, well, I have to let go of that for sure, and you were in the middle of that.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what is important about also having individualism and separating relationships and having that open communication. And I just literally got to a point one day whereas like I saw you at the gym, I'm like, I'm tired of this. I'm so done. I was like, Isaac, let's talk, Like let's let's literally let's talk. I don't even know how many months it was that we weren't talking about. I was just like, you know what, like, let's just clear it up for the sake, because you're a good person. You're a good friend, and I love you, and like I love the growth and I love to see the things that you're doing, and it would suck for me. It's like, damn, like these are things that he dreamed of while he was living with me, and that I wish that I was a part of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying it like out of jealousy or whatever. I like, I'm so proud of you and everything that you've done and that you continue to do and you know, you're still grinding and whatever the case may be. I just knew that for my my heart, like and for my friendships and this new space that I was going into that I was like, you know what, like I need to I don't want to just end something that was so good like that, you know, And I think that's important in friendships is having that open communication and just being straight up, especially with someone that you live with or some of that you're just super you're super close with that knows everything about your life, yeah, you know, and like I don't know, I don't know if you want to speak into that about you know, communicating and yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's something kind of like what I said in the beginning, friendships kind of like changed throughout the stages of your life, which is normal, Which is normal. It just kind of happens like as you grow older. And that's to say that I'm old man, because that's another thing people say.
Speaker 1: No but old no, no, but we're not twenty one, we're not nineteen, and like you're changing exactly.
Speaker 2: So it's like you get into relationships or you know, certain situations happened to where it's just like each situation is different. But I think as I grew older, to me, something that I felt like I developed a lot more was a lot of empathy and understanding. So like even when you told me like hey, I'm gonna follow you, or hey I gotta do this, like okay, Like if that's something that you need to do for your own sake and your own mental health, then like I understand, I get it, you know, even if I don't understand it, Like, hey, if that's what you need, I want what's best for you and I feel like that's what I try to do with all my I would say genuine friendships is like or anyone that I approachess I feel like I have a relationship with is like, hey, my foundation was with you? Is I care for you, I love you, I want the best for you. So whether if I understand it or don't understand it, whatever you got to do, if that's what it's best for you, then okay, like it is what it is. And I think when I feel like now we're just kind of like talking about like mending relationships. And even if you were to have like let's say differences, or you have some sort of I don't know, misunderstanding certain situations to happen, I think it's just all goes back to your foundation. If you love this person, you care for them, you want what's best for them, then someone has to put their pride down exactly. Someone has to go up to the other person. And even if you feel like it's your fall or it isn't your fall, or you know, whatever happened happened, if you're willing and you care for that person, it's just like, hey, I'm messed up, I'm sorry. What can we do? Let's talk. And I feel like that was a good sign, like for you, it's coming to me that I was like, Okay, that takes a real person to be like, hey, I don't give a fuck, well how I look like, because I'm pretty sure up to those moments, you're just like, bro, I'm gonna look like an idiot. He doesn't want to talk to me, like, of course, well this and X, Y and Z about this situation. But to me, it was just like wow, like that's real from her. She really does care for me, because someone who really did it doesn't give a fuck and would just like go on about their life of course.
Speaker 1: And I think now it's like respecting each other's boundaries as well, like whatever it is like in your friendship or in this case, like certain people or certain things that might be said or whatever. And I think it's obviously like how you said, going back to the foundation and going back to the base, Like to me, it's always going to be like me, you just the days, like that's all that's my picture, that's my idea. That's always going to be what it is because that's who I know, who you are versus obviously like TikTok and ill you know, I don't know, this is weird.
Speaker 2: That's like the whole thing about TikTok is that they get a perspective of thirty seconds, yes minute clip, and you form an opinion of us.
Speaker 1: They have your whole life plan. They know this, You're.
Speaker 2: The worst person, Satan's son. I mean that seriously, Like they draw their conclusion about you from two minutes of a clip, and I understand, like there's an aspect to it towards like you know, they're they have no other thing to draw from except you see online. Absolutely, you know, even I got clipped the other day. Oh my god. So I was my frustration, Like, I have absolutely no hate. I have no offense to anybody that I've collaborated with, that hung out with. Like a to each their own. I may have a different opinion on certain things, but I don't hate any creator or anything like that that I like, I have nothing but good to say about everybody. Okay, but I realized, I'm like, my frustration is with the comments people in the chat, because you guys say things that I'm like, that's fucking insane for you to say. That's crazy. So then I started to roast the chat and I said, oh, that's why you magic, because you're and I started to make fun of their toes and shit like that, I say, your toes throwing gang signs and you know. So and like people don't know about me or I feel like I think by now they would catch up, but they don't. I'm very sarcastic, like, yeah, that is the number one. That's how I kind of like show my love towards people. It's like once I can started like kind of teasing you and picking at you, like that's my love language of like, hey, you're my friend, you're in my inner circle. Like you, I can pick at you, you can pick at me. And we go back and forth, and they clipped it in a certain way and they're like, oh, Isaiah's about this right right, and oh my god, like I was getting cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's just what that clip is, yeah exactly, Like there's no they don't see the context or whatever. They weren't on the live or yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just it's crazy because you know, people will just form an opinion about you in the thirty seconds two minutes or you know, sometimes people just say things that just aren't simply true, all right, and then they people just run with it and you're just kind of like a bystander of that and they don't really see, like going back to what you were saying, it's like they don't really know or see, like, hey, the things that you've done for me, the things that like I've done for you, things that you've done for other people online and stuff like that, and you know, that's that's why I lie to us. It's I feel like it's always easy to just be like, hey, like let's let's cut the bullshit, let's let's try to work things out. Like you're a person that is not prideful, that is humble, because I think, if anything, what had drawn me to you and our friendship it was like, well like despite you having all these things, like you were always simply humble, you're always simply a person of just like, hey, I want to help you out, which is you know the reason why I'm here today. And you know some people know that, some people don't, but you know, those are things that like I will always stand for what's right and what's true. So that's why in that moment when they were saying certain things to me, it was like, not like I know how this person is. I know it may look like a certain thing and because they don't know you, like how I know you or your family and stuff like that. But to me, it felt like I'm always going to stick to what's right and what I leave its true, no matter if I know this person for ten years or I know this person for two weeks three.
Speaker 1: Weeks, right, which is obviously important. I think it's like again, the basis of any friendship. And I do want to clarify something because I already know that they're gonna get mad at me.
Speaker 2: I hear it.
Speaker 1: I see it about the TikTok band because I want to go into it with you about Obviously, it was a wake up call for like a lot of people, a lot of creators that depend a lot on TikTok and the creator fun. I'm not happy obviously that people were losing their jobs. Technically, I do not want I want to make that clear obviously someone that like, because then they're gonna be like, oh, you make a lot of money and whatever. Like No, I already I already know how it's gonna get. No, I don't. I'm not happy about that, obviously, It's just in another perspective, and in another world, it's like, I feel like TikTok is the most toxic app that there is out there. So in that sense, that's what I That's why I'm saying that. But obviously you've had You've built a lot of your career, and obviously you know, you have your other job and you do your stuff on the side. Was it a wake up call and like was it like oh shit, like what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, it's just like that saying of like, don't keep all your eggs in one basket. So to me, if any think I woke up something in me like a new challenge, because obviously I've been doing TikTok for what it feels like two years now, and it just kind of felt like repetitive, like oh, going live and TikTok. So if anything, I was never like scared because I remember like Relita would always be like, bro, it's really going away as it is, I'm his new source those NBC Fox five like that he needs information on I'm his source. So I'm like, bro, Like I genuinely think it could go like there's a possibility, Like you know, at first it was you hear something and then they were talking about the band like from last year that was gonna happen, right right, So you know we thought it was but.
Speaker 1: Thought it wasn't gonna happen. Huh.
Speaker 2: It did, And then I was never fearful, like I'm like, Okay, it could happen, but I'm just sorry. It's a new challenge, it's a new opportunity for me to and I just found like that's what God put in my heart or resonated a lot in my mind. It was like, all right, I need to try to do something new. Maybe you two, maybe streaming the case may be. And yeah, I mean is that where you're I feel like what you were saying is like you can like something and not like everything about it. You know, I love TikTok, but is there bad Hell yeah, there's a lot of stuff that I don't like about it. And you know it's.
Speaker 1: There, it's your favorite app. It's everybody. It's not mine. Yeah, exactly, like it's it's a wishy washy But all my respects to everybody that you know, yeah, make their money and this is what they do. Go for it. Just have a plan B because we really don't know I don't. I truly don't believe that, Like you don't know.
Speaker 2: I always thinking about the people that would go like, there's guys, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: There's people that are live all.
Speaker 2: Day all day.
Speaker 1: I'm like those people, you guys are about to be so bored.
Speaker 2: God, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: And then Instagram was already starting like their little monetization, like with reels and stuff. It was like, damn, they're really trying out here, or if not, they're all going to snapchat.
Speaker 2: Everybody's out there to snapchat. Is like there's a whole process.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like TikTok, I feel like, is the app that it was so easy to blow up on and then obviously make money. Of course you can literally go on live and be live twenty four hours, then you could probably make good money.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, I mean we've seen it didn't Okay. So are you and Jackie still having your YouTube channel or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We do, Okay. The last time we film something, it is it's hard because we're not with each other all the time. Okay, that is the difficult part for sure. The last time we filmed was a bit like a month ago and we went to Big Beer with oh yeah, But now I'm kind of like taking because the whole point of the channel was like to do stuff together. But then if I wanted to do stuff by myself do it, I could do it. And then she wanted to do stuff, she could do it. So now I'm like, all right, you know because sometimes, like at least with Jackie, she's been doing it for so long, it's like templus. Yeah, doing social media, there's like, you know, if we can film, we can film. But to me, it's like I'm just starting. Yeah, I'm so excited about you know, like creating, Yeah, creating, storytelling, filmmaking and stuff like that. So I definitely want to take advantage of that. And now we have this YouTube channel and I tell them you don't film, I'm gonna film. Sorry, I do have to have some videos lined up, and you will be seeing me more on on YouTube and than TikTok.
Speaker 1: I feel like, there you go.
Speaker 2: My passion for that is still there.
Speaker 1: That's good though. Honestly, today is also a very happy day for Isaac because his Eagles are going to the Super Bowl. I told he, I literally messaged him yesterday. I said, if they lose, please just don't come because he gets in the worst moods ever, like this is a great day for him, So congratulations to you. Yes, all right, he's over here trying to be fade right.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you know what pissses me off to that people say they're like, oh, you're trying to be bad Bunny. He's trying to be like me, gang, I promise you every time I put some on is not a coincidence. Like a couple of days after he's wearing like the same type of liked that. I'm going, my bro.
Speaker 1: So do you think like she just has you like you think he's like, oh, let me go made.
Speaker 2: I think it's a hate hate account.
Speaker 1: He's like, I think you're the hot No, no, no, no, that's not it.
Speaker 2: The thing is that, like I've never said I look like bad Bunny, people call me you dell too.
Speaker 1: You're such cat because you've told me that this man is a liar.
Speaker 2: You guys, listen. The only thing that me and bad Bunny having comments that were both pisces. Okay, when people say a little like bad Bunny, I never said.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody has ever said you look like bad Bunny, Jennica.
Speaker 2: I can go to my comments right now.
Speaker 1: Whoever commented that, delete it down. That you were not what that man is six three, you're like half.
Speaker 2: That we have the same physical stature. Okay, clearly I've fall short in.
Speaker 1: The tattoos are very simil though I will say, like the little everything.
Speaker 2: And I was getting that first. See That's what I'm saying. It's like I'm not sure how he sees me or someone sends my stuff as like inspo. But like I started wearing like nice collar shirts like crop. Who started wearing crops? Now? Everybody but I was doing it first.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorr, you're gonna go to Puerto Rico and tell him.
Speaker 2: I want to are you?
Speaker 1: They stayed?
Speaker 2: There's no hat on my side. This like just tag me.
Speaker 1: You know I do love you. We do love you number one fans right here, right here, if.
Speaker 2: You want me to come up on stage and I'm like, oh my god, like the double games are together, you know, like when Okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, there's a doppel gager at the gym. Though yes it looks like what's his name, Tony Stark Robert Downey Jr. And you made a baby like together and it was you just shorter. No, he's no, he's short, but he's buff. He's like, who how buff? You would want to be? Like? Buff? Like I have to.
Speaker 2: Show you because I never seen anyone looks like me.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that look like.
Speaker 2: You look like me at the gym. You know, you guys, are you know we want to talk about celebrities. Okay, like you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, all right, you guys, We're gonna go on a quick break and we'll be right back with more. Isaac, welcome back.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: It's just when you've like known someone this long and like, like he said at the beginning, like we could pick on each other all day long. The same thing about you picking on whoever's feet told you're picking on is the same way he would pick on my feet if I didn't get a pedicure in the house in Isaac would see me walk around, He's like, you better go get those ugly ass dogs pick I.
Speaker 2: Just hope you're not wearing sandals.
Speaker 1: My biggest hater, I swear to God. Yeah, all right, so I think of well, meet it update. You know, it's kind of needed. Obviously, I saw I saw Alan I's podcast. You did amazing with Jackie. Obviously you talked about everything, how you came here and what you're doing. I want to know what is in Isaac's plan right now. Obviously it's still the being of the year. What are we doing? How's it like? How's the house situation? What do we you know, are we Jackie moving us an?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Listen? I'm doing I'm doing a whole lot this year. I'm doing the most this year. I'm doing the most. I want to do literally everything that I possibly can, all right, because I feel like one thing that that I feel like God has just put in my heart and that That's when I was having this conversation with Jackie the other day and I'm like, I just can't sleep at night because I just have all these ideas of what I want to do. And I felt like I left a lot on the plate last year of what I could have possibly done and you know, maximizing my potential. And I think as that I get older, I realized, like how just time kind of passes by and I'm like, wow, I remember being because being with Wlito, it's like seeing how young he is and I can remember like being his age and it felt like yesterday. To be honest, I remember being twenty twenty one, and you know, to fast forward six years later not being twenty seven. I was like, damn, that time went.
Speaker 1: By fast, dude, We're going to be twenty eight this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, being twenty eight, listen, Okay. People make fun of me obviously being a little the oldest one house and all that, but I'm not afraid to be old or like be older.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people like like around young people are just growing up and just.
Speaker 2: Saying in general like yeah, you know, people like obviously my girl talks about like, oh my god, eventually I would be thirty. And I don't feel like that, you know, because to me, it's just like all right, I feel like I'm going to be a lot more wiser, a lot more richer, Like you know, I'm going to be good when I'm there. I'm going to be happy. I feel like everything that I'm doing right now is going to create the life that i want to live when i'm that age. So I don't really have a fear, like if everybody has. But as far as like this year, I want to do everything that I possibly can. I want to take more risk, and I would say in the aspect of like social media storytelling and I this is also something I was telling Jackie in regards to that, I'm like, I can't sleep. I just have this urge to create, to storytell, And I told Hi, I'm like, one thing that I feel that God has put like a gift to me is to see the good in others. And I want to tell, you know, other people's stories. You know, I want to create, whether if it's through a podcast or not. I wouldn't say like a podcast like format, but like through video, through storytelling and tell that person's story and show the good that they have, because I feel like that's something that I'm just able to do and I'm able to see someone and be like, Yo, you're this, you're that, And you know. That's many conversations that I have, either with Jackie or Relite. I'm like, yo, bro, I think you should have this person on stream, or you should do this with that person because they're funny or because of that, or I think it'll be good some type of encouragement. Yeah. So I think in regards to that, that's something that you guys will see more from me, is you know just filming, telling stories a lot more on YouTube. As I was saying before, TikTok, just everything that I can do, whether it's streaming, and I just want to be able to maximize his time and just to be able at the end of the day, whether if it's ten five years from I just be like, yo, I took advantage of that time. I made the most out of it. And if it went good, it went good. If it didn't, it didn't as long as I'm able to say.
Speaker 1: Which is funny, not funny that you say, but not like when you were talking about it. I remember, like when you first moved over here, you were so depressed, like and you had no idea what the hell you were going to do. Like so saying that you stay up at night now having a vision and having these like creative ideas is such a shift to what you were who you were when you got here. Yeah, and it's like now it's like okay, because you would be freaking out. You would freak out about like what am I going to do? Like this, this and that, Like you had no idea, and it's like now like not that you have a plan because it's obviously, but you have more vision, you have the drive to like, you know, to do these YouTube videos or whatever it is, the twitch and all that, like, and I'm just happy. I'm happy and I'm very proud friend because I've seen him come a very long way and a personal aspect.
Speaker 2: And can I tell you something that you know, it's like I still worry.
Speaker 1: Of course, I think, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Still have those moments w FRO. I'm like, I don't know how I'm going to do this. I don't know if I'll even take off or if I'll even be this person that I see myself like in my visions. And that kind of like plays into that, like to staying up at night. I just say that because it's just like, yeah, at one point, it's kind of like as you grow, the things you worry about are different, right, you know.
Speaker 1: But the difference is that at that time you were scared to take risk, yeah, and I now that you're not, like, you have a lot of risks that you want to take, yeah, and you're like whichever one boom like goes so. And even to get from there to where you're at now is like a huge sign of growth because it takes a lot for a person to come out of that type of mentality too, like like okay, like because a lot of people are scared of failure, and I feel like that's the like you have to take the risk and if you fail, you fail, and that's fine. But if you don't know, if you.
Speaker 2: Don't try, that's that's the thing. You just don't know. You don't know, you don't know if like even and that's why you just have to get through that mental block and whatever you do in life. Right Like when I would say in my relationship, when I was driving fucking three hours just to go to see Jackie. To me, when I met her, it was like, wow, I love this. I love the way she makes me feel. And it makes absolutely no sense. Even where I was at, like in my career doing social media, it made no sense to get in a relationship unless it was gonna be one of those like fake relationships that people do. But to me, it was like, I just know, this is something that I just have to do and I would hate And this time I always told Jackie till like the thought of not knowing overcomes my fear every time. So what if of like what if it does amazing? You know, whatever this goes well will always be my But damn, what if it always goes bad? This literally is the worst decision I ever make. It's like I have to.
Speaker 1: Know, But that's just us as humans though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's but some people are like, I'm too scared to do it. I don't want to do it. Yeah, And you just have to get through that mental block. So whe if it's a relationship or you want to post on social media, or like you know, you want to do something in your career, go to school, quote your job, start a business, you just have to get through that mental block of like, damn, what if it goes back? But what if it goes amazing? What if it is the best decision you ever made. To me, it was like I always go back to Thank god, I fucking moved out of Miami. I moved in with you. Thank God, I, you know, just took that d because if I hadn't, I'll be fucking miserable over.
Speaker 1: There, be sitting on a computer talking to what's.
Speaker 2: Working nine to five? Bro, Not that there's anything wrong, but to me, I would just that was just not for me. I just could not do that. I was rotting in my old life because I just knew the things that like that I aspired for. We're just not there, right and now you're here. Yeah, and we're now on this big amazing you have a beautiful house.
Speaker 1: Thanks, this is okay. You guys want to know this is Isaac's first time in my actual house.
Speaker 2: She had tried to say, all, this could have been your room, you know, Damn well, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Was showing the house. I was just like, yeah, that could have been your room, but it's not. No, But I do want to tell you, if you know, anytime, my doors are always open, my heart is always open for you. Yeah, I'm always going to be willing to.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just be there for you and every aspect in every way, even if I'm not there, Like you know, I just want to know that you have somebody here that still loves you and still cares for you and believes in you and ways like that nobody can understand, like and the same way with me, Like you don't you know me in ways that a lot of people don't understand and I appreciate. And I think there's just been a lot of growth, even in your personal relationships, but more specifically obviously in our friendship here, like, I'm grateful for what happened, and I'm grateful that we were able to you know, be grown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think the way it see is like now that we've been through that, a situation like that where we kind of like separated ways, where you had your faults, I had my faults, It's like now we know something like that will never happen exactly. You know, it's something that you kind of grow through, you learn and you move on communication exactly. And also like, hey, if something happens right, you know, I'll talk to Wilito and you know, you can we have a room for.
Speaker 1: You to you know what, Honestly, I'm okay where I'm at in my corner.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know I'll put it in a good way then you know, we can make it happen. We'll put a spot.
Speaker 1: Look, I think we should Yeah, I think that Wlito also should be Uh. I guess we gotta yeah in case everybody's asking no, But honestly, I would love to. I feel like again like I'm in a space and maybe a lot of people don't can't recognize it or see it because they don't know me, But I am in a space of like I just want to like clean slate, like wish well for everybody. I'm the last person to wish mad mal intent on anybody. I love and care for everyone, and I would do it all over again for you and because of what the loves that I received from you. And you know, I'm not just happy. You know, I can like talk to you about, like, you know, my problems since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly what relationships for you? Oh?
Speaker 1: Here he goes, because our last podcast was about what was it? We were talking about something about dating guys and dating or whatever. Yeah, you know what, as I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Older, recap for last year.
Speaker 1: Last year, we're all my dating recap, dating all right, So I probably went on about like three dates. No, yeah dates. One was the first, one was the first date, he got, two second dates, three got my number. But this year's yeah, there's nobody ever me through friends. Yeah, but that doesn't matter anymore. No. I did do a dating apps, but I was just I was just there and this is not it. I don't I don't recommend it. I mean, if it's where you go for it, do you feel.
Speaker 2: Like meeting someone through mutual is the best?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, no, I don't I mean, it could be a way, but I also feel like, because there's that middle person, that person could always be that middle person that like, I mean, unless they're grown, grown, I know how to communicate. But I feel like because I had that experience that that person wasn't like emotionally available or like mature, that it was always that going to communicate through that middle person, And probably on my part too, because like I'm obviously gonna go and cheeve me out into them, like what the fuck's happening? Yeah, but I do think it takes a lot of emotional maturity to like separate the two. But dating wise, I think this year, I'm just I'm over people that are younger than me. I do need a lot older than me. Yes, I can't, Isaac.
Speaker 2: How old were these guys on this?
Speaker 1: I dated twenty six? Okay, I'm twenty seven. I'm twenty seven, right, I'm when it turned twenty eight, So twenty seven twenty six, and that was pretty much it twenty seven twenty six. But now, oh, I can't give you all that infor now. What you mean, I'll tell you off camera anyways. But no, honestly, I'm kind of just I'm taking it easy, and maybe I think my problem is and I realized that yesterdays that I overly communicate how I'm feeling, and I think that can come off as like, okay, like I share, Like if I don't like something, I say I don't.
Speaker 2: Like it, like and the reason why.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then like that person, Okay, great, you got it there. Then something else happens that I that bothers me, not necessarily that I don't like, but I express it. And this is like talking stage though. So I think I overly communicate and it scares people off or they're.
Speaker 2: Just not say like, okay, well go on the first day, and then you tell me, oh, I don't or no, say it because it talking. Okay, so look, give me an example. I'm trying to say an example. Okay, right now.
Speaker 1: You know what really bothers me is that when someone watches my stories or replies to my stories but won't reply to my text first.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, okay, okay, so you tell them, hey, I don't like the fact that you watched my story but you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is one of my like, okay, that's something I don't like. I feel like whatever. Okay, cool, there's that, but then it's also like another forms of communication, like I get that you don't have to talk every day every day.
Speaker 2: No, no, but hold on, I want to go back to this over community so communicating. So you said you tell them, hey, I don't like that, you replied to myself, but don't text me. So where do you go from there?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you over?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry? Okay, that person says, I'm sorry. Okay, this is like you know, I'm sorry, Like it wasn't like that, Okay, cool, Yeah, Like I'm letting you know that I don't like it, so let's not let it happen again.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But then another thing happens where it's like, oh, you didn't text me for like a lot of the day A lot of the day, yes, exactly, which I still don't feel like anyone is too busy like or doesn't look at their phone. That's the ship that bothers me, the excuse that I wasn't on my phone. No, like you have like be for real. But you know what I'm just gonna I've expressed it how I don't like feeling because I think my thing is is that I just I don't like feeling ignored, especially as if I'm like if the line is like we've already shared our intentions in dating. You already know what I want. I know what you want. Like we're kind of on the same page. So and when you're kind of just like a little bit ghost, you're acting a little weird.
Speaker 2: Listen, I relate to that because I think there's some me and you share is like the moment you make us feel like not important or insignificant, it's like I.
Speaker 1: Bet exactly, I bet, thank you you see he gets me. It's because it's like I could play I could play the game. I'll play the game too, But what was told to me before is it what's happening now? So like so we're switching up all right, cool, like I got it.
Speaker 2: So then when you communicated that.
Speaker 1: I communicated that, and then it comes off as like everything is kind of like a little bit judging or okay, like I'm probably like like they get scared. I'm I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, and I try to do like healthy communication because you already know, like I'm used to hiding or like keeping things to myself and now that I'm just like especially in a relationship. I feel like it's super essential to have that, like, hey, like, yeah, let's this is what I like and what I don't like. If this is something that you're not going to fuck with or that you can't get passed or can't handle, and let me know, yeah, because this is what like, this is the type and certain communication that I need.
Speaker 2: And then can I give you some hope?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell me, all right, some hope for you you will find that person that is understanding of how you are, of course, because like when you want to be with somebody, you'll look over past their flaws, their imperfections because you're like, hey, you know what, a life is better with them than without them. And I feel like that's that's my I would say my reason as to why me and Jackie last or have been together for you know, a year, it's not that we've had a perfect relationship. It's more of like we've had we've shown our nakedness, our perfection, our truths are bad, are past, and it's a like, hey, in spite of all of that, in spite of you know, her immaturities, the things that she has fallen short as to me, it's like, hey, I still want to stay. I still want to work it out because life is better with you than without you. So you will find that person that will deal with your over communicating and learn together and grow together, because that's the whole point. And it's like I feel like dating now it's like either you come perfect or this ain't it.
Speaker 1: Sadly, yeah, I think more for me too, because I just I feel like I've been just been through too much, Like I don't have time to be like going back and forth. Like if you got problems, like I get it, like it's having you know, your little issues are fine, Yeah, but if you haven't like worked through them, or like if you're not at like a certain point, like I'm sorry, but you're not cut for it. Yeah you know, but you know, we're gonna see how it goes. I'm hopeful this year.
Speaker 2: And I'll say this and then we can move on to the next thing. But it's like we live in a generation of like in the past, people broke things and they fixed it. Now things are broken and then we replace it with new things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, but I can't be a fixer and that's.
Speaker 2: My problem for sure, for sure. But it's obviously two people coming together. And that's where you need to make a decision on whether things, Hey, I can deal with this or you can't be cause you have to have some so self awareness as like I can't deal with this, Like this is just too much. I got to step away. You know, I agree, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, honestly in your list of dreams and risk in your little podcast or twitch or whatever, I think you should do like hotlines of like dating, Yeah, we can, we.
Speaker 2: Can go, we can do yeah a stream where and then people call in, Yeah, I just gotta get a new number.
Speaker 1: Please do you invite me?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: I'll give the girl perspective, you guys like guy perspective. That's cool, that'll be cool, all right, you guys. No, but I really appreciate you coming out here and welcoming you into my home. I appreciate obviously you having that communication with me and putting our relationship first before anything. And I love you and I love everything that you're doing again, so very proud. Please share your socials, share, you know, if everybody wants to catch up and see what he's doing, and you know his little leprechaun as, just keep watching him and just everything. He's just great. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Anyways, when you're not watching Jenica and her tiktoks or her podcast, you can find me on TikTok and on Twitch. Isaac made you look. And then if you want to watch a long form video of me and my friends or you know what's coming up, and you can find me on jay and I've logs Jays and Jackie and I as an Isaac okay on YouTube. I promise you more video. I'm gonna have Jenica on a video too, so you're gonna see me and Jenica do more content.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you guys were back. That's like you give people the reasons.
Speaker 2: I troll so much.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, all right, you guys. Thank you so much for watching and listening to this episode. If you guys felt anything, if you guys agreed with anything, please make sure you guys leave a review, follow, Subscribe to Isaac follow, subscribe to the podcast show love and support, don't forget you guys. If your family is also in the middle of can be affected by the ice raids, please be safe, Please know your rights. Please make sure you guys have a plan and action. Take care of all your documents. Whatever it is. I'm gonna leave the link right here so that you guys can go ahead and find resources, but without further ado. Thank you guys so much, and I will see you guys next Tuesday. Bye. Overcome for Podcasts is a production of IHEART'SMC podcast network