Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big in the NBA this season? You are all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NBA Slams Diishing the ball, cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite players. Prop bets you can make on DraftKings. It's fun the home of NBA player props. If you're ready to place your first bet, make it really simple. Pick how many points your favorite players going to score? Go to Draft Kings sports Book. They have an app, download it make your pick. If you're a first timer, here's something special new Draft Kings customers. All you have to do is bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets instantly, So take it to the rack with Draft Kings sports Book, Every point Counts. Download their app takes ninety seconds. Use the code column cli n to get one hundred and fifty bones in bonus bets betting just five only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight ope and Y or text ope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKANNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 4: This is get at Me with your boy Traymond Green and my dog Baron Davis BD was happening.
Speaker 1: That's actually what this is. This is get at Me.
Speaker 4: This is where we will answer fans questions, So make sure you shoot your questions. You might get an answer. I'll take the first one from SAYE sayat sye s y E D nine three four six zero. How well would JK fit with Jimmy?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: What I do know is Jimmy kind of know how to play with anybody, and JK has a lot of talent, and Jimmy will figure out how to use that talent to the.
Speaker 1: Advantage of this team, and we will figure that out.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how well they'll fit, but I do know at some point they will because they'll figure it out out and.
Speaker 1: Making it work. But Jacob, we're looking forward to getting them back for sure. All right. From Solo Sequoia Sequoia. All right?
Speaker 5: Never mind from at s l o s I k A sequoi CoA Sequoia Solo Sequoia all right. I heard Draymond mentioned the other day that Orlando was one of STEP's top five small market arenas.
Speaker 1: To play in.
Speaker 5: What are our word your guys top five smaller markets to play in?
Speaker 1: So you have to understand for us, like when we go to certain places, it ain't like if.
Speaker 4: The Charlotte Hornets go to that place, Like where we go Steph Curry show, it sold out, it's loud. And so we were just discussing like smaller markets and like how like where we had the most fun the smaller markets, And one of them was like every time we play on Orlando, it's a good game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fans turn out. Yeah, we always have fun there.
Speaker 4: Another one we discussed was Washington, Like when we go to Washington, they get loud, fans be talking, talking trash. It's just something about DC and then also, you know the years we had Katie on, You're going back to his hometown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure. So Washington has always been a fun one.
Speaker 4: Obviously Memphis, Memphis, they crowd, they hate us, Yeah, absolutely hate us, and so it's always fun to go play there. A smaller market team that Again, I'm not sure what Memphis attendance is, you know, the nightly, but I know when we go there, always sold out, always super loud, always rowdy.
Speaker 1: And so that was another one of the favorites. The last two were Indiana. Yeah, Indiana, that's a good one. And it was one more Bartland.
Speaker 4: Like we've had battles in Portland obviously in the playoff. You know, we have a lot of fun in that arena. We spent a bunch of time there, and so those were kind of our top five arenas that we like to play in in the smaller markets, you know, not the State of Hockey, TV Guard, not Madison Square Garden and all in market like, those were our top five I.
Speaker 5: Played in smaller markets, So you know, I loved Indiana, loved Portland. Going out west of Portland Milwaukee was always crazy rivalry. I don't know if Miami is a small market, but I consider Miami small.
Speaker 1: Uh. And then I would say Dallas.
Speaker 5: You know, Dallas was always jumping, uh, you know, but we played I played for New Orleans, Charlotte, Cleveland, Cleveland was rocking too.
Speaker 1: Cleveland is a greater ring in a great place to play too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Cleveland, Cleveland is great for us as well. We It's just special though, you know what I'm saying, championships in there, so that that kind of goes in a little different category for us. It's always lit, for sure, but we got pay with Cleveland, you know what I'm saying, Like you played somewhere somebody four years a row on the NBA Finals. They see us every year. We see then, we know they were going to see them, they know they're gonna see us. It's just a different thing there. So I don't really put them in that category although they're a small market, because it's just a different level of light, special and iterator man, I get it. At twenty three, Isaiah eight said, talk about talk talk about bron calling out the media for protecting eighty nineties era, especially the market and go MJ and hating on today's generation of talents, especially Bron. I think media as a whole was just different back then, Like people weren't getting TV slots because they could talk the most trash about somebody or figure out how they could shit on somebody else's name. Today like and how much controversy they can keep up, like that just wasn't what it was being sold.
Speaker 1: Back then.
Speaker 4: Media was building the game up, they were telling stories, they were learning how to market the game, and they were doing it from a space We're trying to grow this product.
Speaker 1: How do you best do that?
Speaker 4: Today the game has grown outrageously and it's just not the same. Like media gets attention for the hottest take they can make. No one checks facts anymore, as who can say, you know, it's just the whole media climbing and so I think you know social media right, Like I think there's a lot of differences between the eighties and nineties, but I do agree that a lot. That's why it'd be funny to me a lot of times when you get like guys who came up during that time or were of that time, and then they start saying stuff, I'm like they were in a sense protected but also protected by.
Speaker 1: The reach of the league. The reach of the league wasn't as big as it is today. And so you know, I think most media just take the easy way.
Speaker 4: Out, and that is what is the hottest take I can make. And now you know a lot of media don't know the game no more. You know what I'm saying, and so yes, yes, you know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's the fans have a voice, and so all like back when I play, you know, it was you had to make a name for yourself. You come out of college, you make a name for yourself. So players already had a built in fan base and a loyal fan base based on the school. The energy that they came from. The media was really focused on the biggest stories and the biggest stars, and all the conversation around a fan hated or somebody hating on your high tank. You had to go to the arena and shout that out to one of the players to get that off. Or if you see them in a club, or you see them at a grocery store, yeah, try your chances.
Speaker 1: But there was no phones or you know, now people can quickly pick up any media source and be first to respond or first to create something. And when they.
Speaker 5: Create that asset, now you got every fan whether a good fan or a bad fan. They're just having dialogue on these platforms. So the problem with the media is, yes, there is a hate of today's generation.
Speaker 1: It's not really a hated today's generation.
Speaker 5: It's a hot take, yes, right, because people want to hot take today's generation instead of figuring out ways to tell a story, like I want to know more of the stories behind these players so I can love them or fall in love with they game more understand.
Speaker 1: But everything is existing on the hot take. And we grew up in the.
Speaker 5: Air where stories were told, so you bought into the person based on the story of who they were, and then you appreciated their game, and then you love their game for what they do. Today you just following people because of what the algorithm is telling you to do. I agree on all right, March Madness is starting next week. How far do you have your spartan dogs going. I can tell you they're not gonna make the tournament. They're not getting in this year. It's okay, and that's from arena of the mind. Who's not getting in the tournament this year? Ye're not getting in, brother, We're about to be a one. See what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: In the tournament. We're about to what do you realize? On see you realize who you talk to? Week We're fifteen to three in the Big ten? Oh for real?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait, do you realize who you're talking to? I went to y'all gonna lose in a second round? You realize I went to Michigan State. I think you might have me confused with life someone. I went to Michigan State and it's I played for Tom Mark. Second round, y'all, I'm talking at we never lose in the second round.
Speaker 1: If we won the first game of the weekend, we're winning the second game. Getting out that weekend. Huh is tell you you win me the first game, I'll win you the second game. So second round is you not knowing? Again? So I'm going to help you out.
Speaker 4: If you want a successful bracket, you better have Michigan stay at least in your final four. Damn no, the best something? No, I'm tired. Yeah, let's do it, bracket. I bet you know further than trash as U c l A. I don't know what see we're gonna get. You're making me turn into this person. I actually love U.
Speaker 1: C l A. I love love you, We love when we're in the Big ten now.
Speaker 7: But just stop. We are not stopped. I mean, yeah, y'all don't. Y'all can't even compare. Ya can't rivals us. We can't the big dogs came into the Big ten.
Speaker 4: All ain't done nothing meaningful since John Wooden, he last coach, he coaches last gosh, he coaches last day.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, he coaches any disrespect to Bruins, but John Wooden coaches last day. Say that?
Speaker 5: Would you say that to Kevon Looney? He know absolutely right, it don't matter. You've off forgot fired from Ivan. Steve Offer was not the right right guy. You know what I'm saying, Like you, I ain't gonna lie. We need us a tom Is maybe top basketball ear. We need like, we need somebody to be there for twenty years. If I got to go back, I do it. I become a tom Is. The Bruins. Listen, just smack you see, I mean we were smacked Michigan State. If I was a coach's bro, we would beat thirty. Y'all beat us on certain stuff this year, but thirty thirty only this first time. Being thirty, you probably felt the Sarah felt y'all saw we used to be.
Speaker 8: Not the same Michigan State. No more happen again? Yeah in state, no more. Y'all better hope y'all. I don't even know if y'all going to make the Big ten tournament tournament. Come on, dude, you have to make the Big data. We went fourth fifth in the Big Ten.
Speaker 1: Are y'all that high? I don't think fourth and fifth anyway, he's just minor adjustments. Is we can win it. We can win down the stretch, and then I know we got defense arena arena of the mind. You want a successful you're gonna lose.
Speaker 5: Your office bracket, best set, sixth team, maybe ELITEA for you guys.
Speaker 4: No, no, why you keep moving up? First you say thirty two, sixteen, keep going. I know, I do not think fighting for at all at all. If y'all go to If y'all go to eight, y'all got to Aldia, y'all done. But I don't think y'all making it out the second round. To be honest, I hope we play y'all second round too, so we can we can beat on the trash statement that's a hot take?
Speaker 1: Is that how you take very hot, burning burned up?
Speaker 4: So which one of those hot takes are you willing to put your money on or we ain't.
Speaker 5: Gotta put ahead of the bet since Michigan State is number one.
Speaker 1: See, I bet you Michigan State, don't go two rounds. Pounce U c l a bet and I bet my bracket.
Speaker 5: I bet my bracket, and all the fans on my side are gonna agree with my bracket over your bracket, and we should turn a bracket in. You know, if Michigan's if you're gonna have Michigan State to win it all being the number one seat, you should.
Speaker 1: I mean, let us get the number one seed first. We still got to close out.
Speaker 6: Excuses, whether we're walking on five see we're going to tripping, or that I'm just let us get the number one.
Speaker 4: Seed first because we still need to win. We need to win the South to get the number one. But it's saying that I don't care if we three were going to the front four.
Speaker 5: You heard it from here as ladies and gentleman, hot tank Michigan State in the final four.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cold and hot, like that's normal what we did. See y'all don't want to see us in the tournament. We got your God, that good man we h. To the fans that sent in questions, we appreciate y'all. To the more that we answered, thank you, excuse me was yeah? To these four that we answered, thank you for submitting those. To those that did submit and didn't quite make the show, please.
Speaker 4: Submit further and we will continue to try to cycle through, get you on the show, answer some of your questions.
Speaker 1: Make sure we're taking care of the fans. We love y'all. We appreciate peace. The volume