Speaker 1: Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thanks so much for coming back and joining us. Kathy, you excited about today?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, if you did not listen to Wednesday's episode, we could have gone on for hours. We had Braden and Christina on and they are amazing. So if you haven't listened to it yet, get on.
Speaker 1: And I'm waiting. How about the good head on their shoulders. They're in their twenties. I mean, they really spoke well, they learned how to communicate. I really think this one's going to last.
Speaker 2: Susan, all the ones, all the ones in the recent past from Bachelor Nation, they're all Kelsey and Dowton, and I mean, all those couples amazing.
Speaker 3: What about Hey, all the going I I love what Braden had to say about the step daughter.
Speaker 2: Can I just tell you we touched on that, you know, my parents were divorced and the fact that he is you know, you didn't hear him say, oh, you know, we go to Target and I buy her whatever she wants. He gives the gift of time and that.
Speaker 1: He is always there right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what kids, as I said during the episode, it's not what you say it's the trust that he'll be there and he's giving her the time and attention that she needs that's so much more valuable. They're amazing, man. I wish them the best, perfect And you know what, you and I played it right, because you know what, you may be marrying them, officiating the wedding and I'm and I'm definitely going to be there. And we did offer to be matrons of honor, said Christina. Don't forget us.
Speaker 1: Don't forget we're coming.
Speaker 2: And Braden, I'll buy your really special pair of earrings for the special day.
Speaker 1: So, Kath, we're going to get started on today's Fan Questions episode with our topic of the day, but this time with a little twist. Ok okay, So today's topic of the day is inspired by a listener who wrote in shall be shall Be asks, I'm in a long term relationship and I'm reaching the point where I'm just not happy anymore and I'm seeing more red flags from my partner. A part of me wants to break up with him, but I know I'm going to regret it. How do you think I should proceed? So, Kathy, our question of the day is, how do you figure out when to break up and how do you go about a breakup? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh you know what you know, y'all? I love I love Susan and we talk a lot about She and I are very different. So Susan, you go first tell everybody how do you manage your breakup? I don't.
Speaker 1: I stay way too long because I always feel bad. She was going to regret it. Now, if you're going to break up, why are you going to regret it?
Speaker 2: Wow? Let me just say listen to what she said. Shelby says, I'm reaching the point where I'm just not happy happy anymore. I really it doesn't really matter. Why, right? I mean, you're you're not happy. You're not happy if he doesn't fold the socks or you know so much that gives red. Wait.
Speaker 1: She did say she has been in a long term relationship. Now she decides she's not happy. It's better that you didn't get married yet.
Speaker 2: So how do you figure it's?
Speaker 1: How you do it? keV, I want to break up twice.
Speaker 2: It's done here. That's exactly Susan. That's why I love you. How do you figure out when to break up? Shelby? If you are done, you're done. Don't be a jerk about it, But you tell the person kindly, and I'm being serious now, you tell the person your feelings have changed. You're just not that into them. I think there was a movie you call that you know, he's just not that into you. You're just not that into him. And you just tell him and you're really sorry and you wish him the best, and you know what, he may have broken heart, he may not. When is the right time to break up? It's when you feel it is, and you're I'm about to say something that I'm going to take a lot of heat for. It's like when you say, when is the right time to put a dog down or a cap down? When you feel it's the right time. Right, So when you know it's time, it's time, do it. Why do people struggle, Susan? Why do you struggle?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like I'm going to make them sad and I don't like hurting people's speaking.
Speaker 2: Great, So let's day with the guy another six months and maybe the martyr. No, listen to what I'm saying. So you're going to stay with a guy another six months, he's going to be more invested in you. And then you're like, yes, sorry, I want to do it six months ago, but I didn't like I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me share this and it's a bad habit, but I do do it. I end up feeling so guilty and not wanting to break anybody's heart that I do things that will annoy him, that get him to not like me anymore. Self sabotage. I mean, what do you call that? It's stupid.
Speaker 2: I call it stupid. That's what I call it. But I just I don't know, Susan. You, you and I are very similar. I've broken up. I mean that guy that I dated before I came on The Bachelor, who was, you know, a nice guy and I knew, I knew he wasn't the guy, but I kept thinking, you know, Kathy, just give it some time, because that's what everyone told me. Give it time, give it time. Literally, when was the right time? I literally said, he said something that I won't repeat, ask me a question, and I said, you know what, I think we're done here, and he just looked at me and it was like I I it didn't matter. I just knew. And you know what, you can hurt him now or you can hurt him six months from now. But the sooner you move on, the sooner you your heart can open for someone else. So Shelby move along. Be nice about it, be nice about it, but tell him to take justice like me. Yeah, don't be a Susan.
Speaker 1: It's torture.
Speaker 2: All right. Let's do some of our questions of the day, because not question today are are fan questions. Victoria asks, Hi, Kathy and Susan. I'm twenty seven years old and currently engaged. I'll actually be getting married in May next year. But it's been a bittersweet experience. It'll be a year since I lost my dad on a expectedly this June, and I've been struggling with celebrating these milestones. But I know my mom is struggling in her own way experiencing this time without my dad. Do you have any advice or words of encouragement for us as we continue to navigate milestones like this. Okay, I'm trying not to cry.
Speaker 1: I know, let's breaking my heart. Yes, absolutely, keep your mom so in the loop. Have your mom walk you down the aisle and talk about you wish your dad was here. But make her the center and the focus and need her and let her know she's needed. And you're so grateful that at least she's here for you. It's okay to mourn your dad and wish she was there, but make your mom both your mom and your dad on that day. That's yeah.
Speaker 2: I would say, Victoria, my daughter got married two and a half years ago and her dad passed away by suicide, and so the marriage was really a year later than would have been. And I will tell you, sweetie, it's really hard. It's really hard. Your dad should be there to walk you down the aisle. It's it's hard, but I would encourage you. My words of encouragement to you is you love this guy. You're starting your life together. Try to focus on that and that's your happiest day. If you want your mom. You know, my daughter didn't want me to walk her down the aisle. I wanted to, but she didn't. And remember, Victoria, it's your day. So love your mom and talk to her about things. But this is your day, and my advice to you is love the moment. Be sad that your dad's not there, but your dad would want you to be happy on your wedding day. He would want and you know what, he'll be there. He'll be watching over you.
Speaker 1: And have a big picture of him there that he's there, you know, and you.
Speaker 2: Know what, There's going to be tough milestones when you have your first child, or you know, a career move or something that you wish you could celebrate with him, But just be patient with yourself and your mom and your family and the tray. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and include your mommy because she's sad too. That's yeah, yeah, God bless you. Okay. This one is anonymous. My father in law passed away from lung cancer in December. Since then, my mother in law has spent her time planning a memorial party for him. The party is in a couple of weeks, but I'm really worried about her after it happens, because she doesn't have much to pass her time. She is in her late sixties, doesn't drive more than a couple miles, and can't walk for more than a mile or so at a time. Her daughter lives with her, but otherwise she may go days with her only social interaction coming from social media. Do you have any tips for activities we might suggest, any ideas of how to meet friends in your golden years?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet that they're worried about her. Though, First and foremost.
Speaker 2: There are so so many senior groups out there. It takes a little bit of time anonymous, but research online. When my husband died, my daughter researched. I didn't even know the word meetup groups, but my daughter did it and I joined some walking groups. I know your mom can't do that, but your mother in law can't do that, but look for some meetup groups. They do things like go out for meals or go to movies or things like that, and it's a great way for your mother in law to have social interaction and meet some new people.
Speaker 1: She may rejected at first because she's going to have to mour and she's keeping herself very occupied planning this thing. She's got to go through all the steps of morning, you know, and you can't make her find a friend, you know what I mean. But it does put you have myself out there. Yes, well exactly maybe maybe you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, do you have any tips for activities we might suggest, so, you know, meet up groups, that kind of thing, and our senior centers, a knitting group. I mean, there's all kinds of things. And that's a book and that's how you get the lightest ball in the alley and get a gutter ball. But but it's going to be tough for a little while. And I don't know. I was lucky enough to make some great friends going on the Golden Bachelor. Maybe right here, she's saitting right there, but she and God bless you for worrying about isn't that nice that she cares about her mother in law so much? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Alrighty Jeff asks, Hey, ladies, how goes it?
Speaker 2: Jeff?
Speaker 1: Here? I'm sixty five, work in Washington, DC, and I'm a major league fan of The Golden Bachelor. Where are you? Jeff? I enjoy your show and all your ig posts. Here's a question I have, and I actually thought of it after the second episode of The Golden Bachelor. Both of you are consistently upbeat and funny. I know it's not insincere because I've worked in politics most of my life and can spot posers rather quickly. You know, those individuals who are always forcing a happy disposition. I know there's a lot of men and women our age who want to have your kind of loose approach to everyday life. Hence, my question is do you girls have any pointers or advice on how people can adopt being happy, go lucky and authentic. Is there a mindset you carry within you that makes you just roll with it all and with a good attitude. Is there something daily someone can do to be this way? Thanks for taking my question again, Love you ladies and the show. Wow, Susan, you're not going to believe warm warm.
Speaker 2: Wait, you are not going to believe this.
Speaker 1: You know them?
Speaker 2: I do now, Sorry, adding I think I know who this is. We have talked online, We've talked about meeting at some point. I think this is who it is. But I'm not going to say she gets to get you know what. I was very good in math too. Minus zero is still too to do nothing, Kathy, Jeff, if this is the Jeff that I know, that is his name, and I didn't see it when you said I didn't, And I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Why sharing your DMN with me? You said, now, I got crickets. Crickets, that's what you said. You're hiding them.
Speaker 2: Tell the truth. Cat. We have just chatted a few times. He's he does work in the DC area. If this is the same guy, so let me let me address the question though, I don't think Susan and I have a loose approach to life. We're definitely not loose. I think that we just enjoy life because we have seen some of the sadness and the hard times in life. And Susan stopped me if I'm wrong or if you disagree, but we have lived some tough times and we know that there is a you know, the salt's going to run out of the shake or whatever that metaphor is at some point, and you need to enjoy life. And so adopting being happy, go lucky or authentic, I think being authentic you either are or you aren't, and we are and I think you are. Being happy go lucky is a choice, Jeff. It is a choice the mindset.
Speaker 1: People don't have happy in them, the happy.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I You've said that to me before.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't surround myself with people like that that. I had really good friends that were gloom and doom and miserable most of the time. I don't like to be near those kind of people.
Speaker 2: I think he said, is there something daily? And you know, honestly, every morning I wake up and I thank God for this day, and I and I just I literally say a prayer of being grateful for the day, and then I try to find during the day just any little thing to be grateful for. I mean, like today it was my garage door is broken. That's a whole nother story. You know, a thousand dollars spring is coming my way, and it's one hundred degrees here, and I'm just grateful that there was an open space in the shape park my car. I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 1: It makes me happy, which brings me to You can't make people have a positive attitude. I suggest some books that I've read along the way that helped me about the universe and what you're putting out there, the vibe that you're putting. If you're feeling negative thoughts and asking for these positive things, it's not going to blend. You've got to be one and the same. You've got to believe. I wake up every morning grateful as well. I also ask God, please let me walk straight to the bathroom and nothing hurt. Some days, I go, oh.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute. If you're waking up and nothing's hurt hurting you, you're bionic. At this point. I mean literally, I was at my daughters the other night and I got up. You know, I walk five miles every day and I if I don't stretch, it catches up me. Literally. I got off the sofa and Caitlin looks at me. She goes, mom, what's wrong do you? I said, I walked five miles and I'm old. I'm stiffed. What's wrong with you? She started laughing. The point is, Jeff, the point is the happiest getting up and walking the five miles. The good attitude is, yeah, I didn't stretch it. You know, you don't focus on the not stretching and the hurting when you wake up in the morning. You focus on the good stuff. You focus on the friendships, your children, all the good things in life.
Speaker 1: Look for the positives. It's not the dwell on the negatives.
Speaker 2: And if this is the Jeff that I know, reach back out to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, call me. Why is she getting everything?
Speaker 2: Thanks Jef, Thanks Jeff for your for your for your question. We love hearing from you. All Right, we've got time for another one here. This is from anonymous.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of the not are you name no?
Speaker 2: No? If you feel you know what I want to say that people, if you're not comfortable. We are fine with you being anonymous, because.
Speaker 1: If you want to ask me out, I need a name.
Speaker 2: Well, and he's asking me first, so there's that. But the point is if you're asking the question, if you're asking a question, somebody else has the same question. So okay, here we go, Anonymous, says Hi, Kathy and Susan. I need some advice. I'm really confused right now. I've been dating my boyfriend Jack for about two years. Everything has been going great, and I really thought I knew everything about it. Yeah. No. We're part of a close knit friend group, a mix of his friends from college and mine, and we all hang out together a lot. There's this girl in our group, Lisa. She was part of the sorority that mixed with my boyfriend's frat when they were in college. I've always gotten along with Lisa really well. She's fun, smart, and we've become pretty close friends. Last weekend, a few of us went out for drinks and after a couple of hours, the conversation turned to past relationships and flings. I wasn't really paying attention until one of the ax friends, clearly tipsy, blurted out, remember when you and Lisa used to hook up. Everyone went silent, and Jack looked really uncomfortable. Lisa turned bright red and awkwardly laughed it off. Santa was a long time ago and not a big deal. I was stunned. Jack had never mentioned anything about having to pass with Lisa, and it hit me out of nowhere. I didn't really want to make a scene, so I didn't say anything. But now I can't stop thinking about it. Why didn't either of them tell me? Jack tried to talk to me about it later that night, but I was too upset and asked him to give me some space. I don't know what to do. Should I confront Jack and Lisa about this again? Should I just let it go since it happened before we were together. I'm worried this might change the dynamic of our friend group or make things really awkward. Any advice on how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: First of all, how long ago was college and dam that's his past. You didn't even know him, then you have no right to judge. I get it, it'll get in your head a little bit, but no, don't make a big deal out of this.
Speaker 2: No, I think you're missing this. Why she said, We're a part of a close knit friend group, a mix of his friends from college and mine. So Lisa was his friend. They've all been in this friend group theoretically for a while. She's dated the guy for two years. Susan, I am going to say, I wholeheartedly disagree with you on this. If we have a close friend group, you and I are in a close friend group and you have slept.
Speaker 1: With the guy that I at dating slept with.
Speaker 2: That Wait, honey, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, listen, you are sixty seven. Hook Up in this parlance means getting it on, having sex, doing the deed, sticking it whatever, you got it now, great, Okay, let's move on. Right, they did this, So they did the deed, And I gotta say, I find that very suspect that he or Lisa.
Speaker 1: Uh say, it was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: I don't care a small friend group. I'm saying, uh, you gotta, you, gotta, you gotta bring that one up. I mean, hooking up is different from having an emotional relation.
Speaker 1: Well, he said. She says here that he tried to talk to her about it that night.
Speaker 2: That's o Kamon, Susan, I would say, give me some space, like I I feel for her. Shocked all of the above. And you know what, Lisa turned red because she probably was really embarrassed that she was that.
Speaker 1: They agreed not to tell this girl.
Speaker 2: And so okay, So my advice anonymous, and again I'm You're not the only one in this boat, sweetie. So my advice to you is, take a breath, think about what you really want to ask him. Do you just want to know if they hooked up? Because they did, that's what you heard. So if you want to know, you know, I always say to my kids, don't ask a question that you don't want the answer to or you already know the answer to. So we already know we hooked up with her, and Susan just learned what hooking up means.
Speaker 1: I really thought it was makeout session.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daughter made fun of me. I've got to be honest. I didn't know until my daughter school. But any who, so she already.
Speaker 1: I might have even said, yeah, I hooked up with him. I didn't sleep with them, my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well now you know, So should I let it go since it happened before we were together? Of course not, because it's already Let wait a minute. You can let it go in terms of not being angry, but you can have the conversation with Jack Anonymous and say, hey, we've been together two weeks, two years, and we've had this close friend group, and you know, it was just a horrible way to find out. It's not that I judge you for it. It's not I didn't even know you that. Like, she should be able to say what she thinks and he and he better say.
Speaker 1: He likes her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And and Jack Man makes a suggestion buy her some beautiful.
Speaker 1: Flowers or diamond earrings.
Speaker 2: Or let's go for it, diamond ring if you if she's the one, make something happen here, Jack make some music.
Speaker 1: Feel bad for her. That sucks to find out like that. She probably had a pit in the bottom of her stomach. She wanted to throw up.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the odd thing is the odd thing is they're all that's the red flag for me. They're all good, but me, well, I don't know if anybody, I don't know, if everyone knew, oh yes, good, yeah, I mean, and I.
Speaker 1: Would I would probably tell the whole Thanks guys, thanks you all of you knew this, and nobody tried.
Speaker 2: To tell me, Susan, I love you. That's a lot of bravado. I think you would be heartbroken and upset.
Speaker 1: You pissed off and for all you know, for all.
Speaker 2: Of you who have been listening to our podcast and love Susan. She has a stash of baseball bats, and I think one would come out here? Am I right? Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to play some moral quandry?
Speaker 2: All right, go for it? All right, here we go. I'll start us off, and let's see where this goes. You use your friend's phone to take pictures of her, and you see a notification from a group chat of all your friends that you're not in. Do you confront her? Do you? Snoop? Do you ignore it?
Speaker 1: I go, hey, what is this about? Why did anybody tell me?
Speaker 2: That's what?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Wait, Susan, you blew it again. I am supposed.
Speaker 1: To supposed to guess what this game should be different.
Speaker 2: No, you need to learn the rules of the game. It's not the Susan to the world. Susan does not follow rules. So what do you think I would do? I know you would confront her. You you for.
Speaker 1: Sure confront her. I would, snoop? Would I ignore it, you would confront her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, but I wouldn't do it in the meanway. I would just say, why why do you and Joan and Nancy have this thing going? Why didn't you include me? I would I'd probably have my feelings hurt if it were you know, friends, and I knew absolutely, I'm gonna have to erase the one we have all going that you're not in Susan.
Speaker 1: Great, you know some things are better left on them, But don't ask me to use your phone, your dumb head. No that yeah, you know what. That one's also at my age. I don't know that i'd be as upset, like as a teenager when I asked people to go to the mall and found out they went without me and told me they couldn't go. That hurts. They've done it to my daughter, like kids can be mean. But as an adult, maybe i'd be a surprise for me.
Speaker 2: I think I'd still be hurt if y'all went out for drinks and didn't invite me, I'd be hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, Okay, during a double date with your best friend and your boyfriend's her boyfriend puts his hand on your knee for a brief moment. He's always been really nice to you, and this action makes you rethink everything. Your friend seems oblivious, but your boyfriend clocks it immediately. What do you do?
Speaker 2: Okay? I think you would say something to the girl or the guy, like what are you doing? You'd make a joke of it, like okay, what are you doing? You? You would just make it. You would make it light and.
Speaker 1: Are trying to rub my leg it? Oh my god, my boyfriend here, you better watch out exactly. You would make a joke of.
Speaker 2: Me, but you would make a joke of it. You wouldn't say what the hell are you doing? What would you think I was comfortable? What do you think I would do?
Speaker 1: You get excited? You got to now?
Speaker 2: No, no, you know what I would do. I don't know what I can tell what I do. I would take nicely take his hand off of my thing, and I would turn to my boyfriend. I put no, yeah, I would. I would take his hand and put it back on because she said it made me rethink everything. I don't even know what that means. But I would like lean over and give my boyfriend a kiss and say, you know your mind? I just like I would just I wouldn't make a big thing of it. I would just end it.
Speaker 1: I mean, was it just for a second, or was he really like did he squeeze it?
Speaker 2: Or I might ask him to move his hand up and massage my whatever he.
Speaker 1: Just you know, like I do that, Like yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: People are very sensitive. They are too sensitive.
Speaker 1: I am harmless. So people think I'm the biggest in the world. I want everybody's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm just flirty.
Speaker 1: I don't mean any.
Speaker 2: Excuse me to the world out there, Bachelor Nation and anyone else who's tuning in. I'm available. Susan's available, and she's only flirting unless she wants the guy. And then your toast, she's going in for the kill. All right, here's the next one. You see your current partner out at lunch with their ex that you didn't realize they still talk to. Do you go over to them, bring it up later, or try to forget about it? Get What would I do about it? You don't forget me me? Oh my god, Susan, I'm saying you wouldn't forget about it. Nobody would.
Speaker 1: That's that part don't count.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what would I do?
Speaker 1: You'd probably go up to them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, no, Oh, are you kidding? I do not like confrontations.
Speaker 1: Now my clar.
Speaker 2: Wait, the guy I'm dating, my partner, he's out to lunch with his ex and I didn't realize they still there's an issue right there that I didn't know. They're still talking together. I'm thinking my current boyfriend's about to be my ex. But that's the whole next story. But I would never go over to them. I would ditch the place so quickly. You would go up to them.
Speaker 1: I don't know in the moment that I would really. Yeah, if it would depend if it's his ex girlfriend or his ex wife, I don't know. Like, if it's this ex girlfriend, I'm not going to be seen. I'm going to hide somewhere and watch. I'm going to stake it out. But if it's his ex wife, it could be anything. And if she knew about me, then yeah, i'd make my presence known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it depends on the ex. But yeah, I certainly would not go up to them. All Right, your neighbor is constantly flirting with your husband. Oh this is she bakes him his favorite cookies for his birthday. Will always say things like how they need to go on a golf trip together. She's nice to you, but only have her bring some topics you can't participate in. What do you do? Okay, Susan, I'm your neighbor and I'm constantly flirting with your husband that you don't have. What do you think? What do you think I would do? If the tables were reversed? You're coming over to my house? What would I do?
Speaker 1: You'd say something to her.
Speaker 2: No, you're flirting with my husband. What would I say, I'm doing it?
Speaker 1: Now? Would you say to me you want them?
Speaker 2: Can I just say We're gonna have to come up with a new game.
Speaker 1: Because I always think I'm reading the question and I'm feeling the answers of.
Speaker 2: What I do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know what anybody will you after you?
Speaker 2: But it just said your neighbor.
Speaker 1: You know I would go to my husband and say, do you see what I see? Is there something wrong with this picture? And then maybe at the right time, I'll tell you. You know what he's taken Your fucking cookies? Aren't that good?
Speaker 2: I bake? He's eating my cookies? First, let me just tell you, because you.
Speaker 1: Know what I send my next door neighbor ticket gutlets all the time, and his wife's there.
Speaker 2: Your wife is all His wife is over at your house, hanging with you all the time. There's nothing going on there. I will tell you I would not like it. I would not like it. I would not like it unless she was like, you know, forty years older. No, if it were you, Susan, you were flirting with my husband, it wouldn't bother me because I know the bond. Yeah, but you know, all right, your friend that went through a time why did you get to read them?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry, go read?
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, I like when you read.
Speaker 2: I'm a reader? All right? Your friend that went through a tough breakup shows you the profile of the guy on hinge who she's going on her first post breakup date with. You realize it's a guy you casually dated last year that you were super into, but he ghosted you. You don't say anything, assuming it won't last. Fast forward, they've been dating or a few weeks and he didn't remember you. When she quote introduced you unquote, what do you do? Okay? What would I do?
Speaker 1: I need to read it again?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you're reading that. I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 1: You she on her first Okay, you realize that, Yeah, you casually dated, you were super But he goes to you, are you going to tell you don't anything?
Speaker 2: Laughing at buta and he didn't remember you? When I would, what would I do? You would tell me? In a heartbeat?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, what would I do?
Speaker 2: Oh, don't overthink this, Susan.
Speaker 1: I overthink everything.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, girlfriend, I would tell you what a heartbeat you gonna tell? If you know me? If it's me, you're no, hell no, let me let me let me phrase this for you. Louise. You know Johnny, we just met. Guess what he didn't remember eating me. I remember him. He had about breath and stepped on my toes three weeks.
Speaker 1: Ago to him. You were very into him and he ghosted you. Hey, I want to give you a fair share here. That guy ghosted me. I was really into him. Maybe I wasn't for him, but I'm just telling you what happened.
Speaker 2: That's exactly okay. And then I would say I have bad breath and stepped on my feet because he's not right.
Speaker 1: And he didn't dress in, his shoes were weird, and.
Speaker 2: You know what, you can have him.
Speaker 1: He's all yours, sweetheart, let me the first with no. But seriously, wait, this is kind of funny, Kathy listening to this. So my cousin Donna and I were both on dating site and she used to come to me and say, wait, I'm talking to this guy. Tell me first, did you already meet him? Yes, yeah, you're gonna have.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 1: I have a really funny story. I'm sorry. I got so an ex boyfriend. Okay, I'm friends with all these people down there. This couple's getting married and I'm invited to the wedding. So I'm on the phone with his daughter and we have to include him for something, for his charge card whatever. I'm helping her get the place, blah blah blah. Long story short. I go, okay, I'm going to add your dad. So I add him to the call, and this man answers your phone.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: And this man answers the phone and I don't recognize the boys, and I'm saying his name and he goes yeah, and I go no, I go say your dad. He goes, who is this? And I said Susan. He goes, wait a minute, Wait a minute. Susan from the Golden bachelor. I was like, uh, yeah, he goes. We went on a date five years ago. I go, my god.
Speaker 2: Did your guy the wrong number?
Speaker 1: It was the wrong It was the same name, but one had an initial after it.
Speaker 2: And I was, you know, okay, I wanted to die. That is going to teach you. It's called calling your phone book.
Speaker 1: Call I see.
Speaker 2: If you're not dating them anymore, take the lead off the roster. Do you know what a roster is? Take them off. You can only have twenty eleven on a side, on a soccer team.
Speaker 3: You can't have fifteen eighteen, like nine thousand numbers.
Speaker 2: Well, you deserve everything you get. Well.
Speaker 1: Wait, I used to put fake names and try to remember who they were. I'd say that, Donna, don't I'm going on the dates and I don't remember the guy's name.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? Wait? Can I just tell you? I trust me. I haven't dated very much. I'm I went on a date with a guy. There was a time for a little bit there when I sort of was really trying to date, just to you know, to meet people. And I had like three dates in a week and I called the guy by the wrong name. Have you ever done that? Oh, it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: So embarrassing, it sure is, and I admit it to one guy. You were my second date today. This ain't work to me, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: No wonder you and I wonder why we're single.
Speaker 1: I know I can't You're not now. I just was saying, pat Kathy. For those of you listening in this today, I got to surprise Kathy. Some gentlemen, can I listen?
Speaker 2: This is what you're missing? You are wrote listening.
Speaker 1: Asking Katy out pretty much described himself. I mean, he was such a jump. I got to be there when they meet. I'm just saying, I'm a little.
Speaker 2: Susan's already fast forwarding to officiate the wedding. I know.
Speaker 1: Depends on where he lifts that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you all, it really was a surprise. I had the idea, I'm trying to wrap up, have to see her face. She's looking through her papers because you don't have this copy. We had to try to surprise her, and I'm like, we'll just work with me here, shut zip it. I promise. I was totally surprised. I love it. You know what, though?
Speaker 1: That does it? It went so fast? That does it for today's episode of Happy Hour Golden Hour. Thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: And be sure to submit your questions to us at bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour. We love, really, truly love getting to connect with all of you. We love hearing what's on your mind and giving you some advice, and in my case, I love getting suggestions for dates, so keep those coming to you and come. You know what. Susan's Susan's great too, so send her some impassivites as well.
Speaker 1: You can pretend, I mean, just like make me feel good, you know, but don't ghost me. Listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your podcast until next time.
Speaker 2: See you, then bye