Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today.
Speaker 4: All right, we got to start with them Video. Take our MVDA. Their share has been up more than three percent, so they're on track to become the world's first five trillion dollar public company. What it has to do with it's Blackwell chips. So, if you remember months ago, right, President Trump said he consider allowing the company to export the downgraded version of them to China. Well, now, just ahead of this meeting he has with Jijionping, he says, quote, we'll be speaking about blackwells. So and Video is also hosting this conference at GtC event in DC and announce a number of things, right, new partnerships with companies like Uber, Palanteer, CrowdStrike. It said it's taking a one billion dollar equity stake in Nokia and unveiled this. Okay, you're gonna love this part tom a new system to connect quantum computers with AI chips.
Speaker 3: Okay, quantum comp I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Lock that in school Paul, the PE is fifty nine yep, and the new earnings view brings the PE down because the denominator goes up down to forty four.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever seen that.
Speaker 5: And if you go on the January twenty seven, so the county of your twenty six estimates, that multiple comes down to something in the low thirties.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I was going to say, take.
Speaker 5: The bulls, say this is a company that's earning its way into its valuation. And I listen, they've been right.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a sales call on me.
Speaker 4: That's all right. I have to go to the fintech company Fiserve. Okay, it's tumbling. I looked lay this now nearly down thirty forty percent. It's crazy. So they do payment processing, digital banking solutions. They slash their outlook for full year earnings report a three percent decline in revenue, and its financial solutions segment CEO said, you know what, I know. Our performance is not where it should be nor where stakeholders expected to be. They're overhauling top leadership committee. They're promoting their chief operating officer to co president. They announced a few board additions too, but the stock is frolling thirty nine percent this year through Tuesday, so really not good for Pfizer.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's fintech. So I mean it's just been over them.
Speaker 3: You said Pfizer. It's not the drug company.
Speaker 4: No, no, Yes, ticker FI FI s E r V I serve.
Speaker 5: It's a big company too. But it's tough day in the marketplace today day, All right.
Speaker 4: Who's having a good time. It's Caterpillar ticker c AT. Yes, yes, as much as four percent, so post it high third quarter revenue. But the interesting thing is that I got to boost from energy and transportation business because you have rising demand for equipment needed to fuel AI data centers. And that's what's driving them because they provide the battery storage, the backup generators for industries and that's going to be big for the data center.
Speaker 3: Is a data center play.
Speaker 4: It's because they have the backup generators that can help power something the bulldozers depend do. But it's doing better than that segment that does the bulldozers.
Speaker 3: Singer most you're an old fossil time king. Statistic on the Bloomberg. In the last ten years, Caterpillar is up twenty three point eight percent per year.
Speaker 5: Wow, Paul didn't see that coming.
Speaker 3: After the third beverage of my choice ten years ago, I would have said, literally over my dead.
Speaker 5: Box, sure it would miss as a GDP company, ever occur, it's not your year to date.
Speaker 3: Now they're building data centers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, okay, the quick tariff impacts from it, it's it expects record six hundred and fifty million to eight hundred million in tariff costs in the force and in the fourth quarter. So taking a big tariff pack two.
Speaker 3: So I was twenty four and it's five point fifty seven. Yep. Why am I in the triple levers Dog cash fund?
Speaker 5: Sleep well at night?
Speaker 3: That sleep while at night. Caterpillar twenty three percent per year. Yep, they make boring yellow bulldoz.
Speaker 5: It's got a thirty pe multiple.
Speaker 4: But it's energy and transportation business that's the big big.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.