Speaker 1: Second date update, you ever feel like your entire life would have been better if you just had a cooler name.
Speaker 2: Sorry, jeff.
Speaker 1: Okay, well good for you guys, but I just think something like, you know, Ace or Lando.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you weren't in charge of naming yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's cool. Jeffrey hasn't done me any favors, especially in the dating world. Nobody goes, oh, his name is Jeffrey, he sounds hot. Yeah, you sound so. One of our listeners, though, emailed us, and I know he's legit because he signed it Amart. How cool is that? Like A yeah, exactly, Let's talk to him. What Amart?
Speaker 3: Hey? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Dude? Where'd you get the name Amart from?
Speaker 3: Well? You know, my name is Anthony, but all my friends called me Amark. You know. I don't know if they had anything to do with the fact that I wore Kmark clothes at one time when they were I don't know.
Speaker 2: Didn't we all that layaway? Did my family right a.
Speaker 1: Walmart? That's for a different reason. Who did you go out with?
Speaker 3: I went out with a girl named Kylie. I mean we met online on a dating app.
Speaker 1: So okay, Kylie.
Speaker 2: And what did you like about Kylie?
Speaker 3: Kylie likes fishing like I do.
Speaker 2: Owe, that's hard to find a girl that's into fishing not for compliments, huh, Alexis.
Speaker 3: She's not scared to pat her own hook, So I mean, I'm impressed.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means, but it sounds sexy.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't think it was a euphemism.
Speaker 1: She's not Okay, he's not talking about his hook. Okay, I got cool. Well she sounds great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she was awesome. She definitely had a nice figure.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, did you take Kylie out fishing?
Speaker 4: I'm now we didn't.
Speaker 3: We didn't go fishing on the first date. We actually went to a bar.
Speaker 2: That's relaxed.
Speaker 1: That's cool, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We actually went to a bar. You know, we didn't get to talk that much online, so we got to really, really really get to know each other on the date in person.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: What was it like to me?
Speaker 3: It was great vibes, you know, and I kind of shared something with it. I'm into composting, so I know it's not the sexiest conversation. Yeah, it's just one of my things that I'm into now.
Speaker 2: Pretty amazing stuff. Can just go back to dirt. Wow, you.
Speaker 1: Want to take and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: She's a lady who already likes fishing and worms, I mean composting as well.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the composers is not going into a laying field and nothing is actually natural and it's it's healthier for the gardens.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you don't have to tell us we're sold. But how long exactly did you talk about composting on this date? Like ten minutes?
Speaker 3: No, I think I really did consume a lot of the conversation with it, because you know, I'm so passionate about it. I didn't have any thoughts as if she was looking at it as it's weird. I didn't really get an indication of that.
Speaker 2: Did she ask you a lot of questions? Was she the one at least leading this? Or were you just monologuing?
Speaker 3: I was just monologuing. Okay, moment, maybe I went over the top a little bit, but I ended up going to the restroom. I didn't want to leave her very long, but the line was long. So when I got back, you know, I wanted to win into just give her a hug, and she was like really kind of stand office.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, just because you said a long time at the bathroom, maybe all.
Speaker 2: The things before that.
Speaker 3: I really don't know what it was. I really liked her and I thought things were going well. I don't know if it was me talking too much about my passion of composting or I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when like you're left to sit and think by yourself for a minute and reflect on what just happened, you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, yeah, what about fishing though didn't didn't fishing coming in the first date? If you guys bonded over it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well we bonded over the fishing, But I think me talking about composting kind of took over. I mean, I'm excited about it, and since we were vibing, I just wanted to really share it that she is. She was like feeling that conversation, But to be honest, I don't think she was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: I think if I was a woman out on a date with a guy named Amark talking about eggshells going into my garden, I would be ready to go. I've been so turned on.
Speaker 2: You're saying coffee grounds too, guys, we have to stop.
Speaker 3: The grounds are great for worm.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about worms too. We got to play a song because it's getting steamy in here. Oh, we're gonna go to the buttons are coming off.
Speaker 2: It does actually get warm. It creates heat and.
Speaker 1: Sexy. So how long has it been since you went out with Kylie?
Speaker 3: It's been over a month.
Speaker 1: Oh, you could compost a lot of garbage in a month.
Speaker 4: I bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I really would like a second chance if it's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe a better listener and more interested in her next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the composting talk for like the twenty seventh date. Yeah, what's a good thing to remember. So let's play a song. We'll come back, We'll call Kylie and try to hook that worm for you. Get your second date update?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you many.
Speaker 1: Remarks. We're gonna do second date update right after that. Hold on second date update. What a bummer. You go out with a cute girl, buy your drinks, compliment her figure, and then wow her with a detailed breakdown on the sensual world of composting. And then after all that trouble, you go in for a hug at the end of the night and the girl blocks you out.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wrong, that's just cold, which I've learned is not what composting is. Composting generates heat, a little bit of warmth there. Yeah, but that's what happened to one of our listeners named Amart. And Amart, you said this date happened about a month ago, and you've tried reaching out to her a few times. My question is, do you just want to know what went wrong here? Or are you still helping to get another date with Kylie?
Speaker 3: I won't both, I mean I won't both. I did try to text her like four or five times, and I did ask did I do something wrong? But I got no response?
Speaker 2: And you didn't send her any links to more information.
Speaker 3: On soil right, No, no compost talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, look if I didn't talk about composting.
Speaker 2: Enough, ye know, she's talking to her friends like this guy's dirty, literally dirty, like he likes dirt for a good reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think that's what she's gonna say.
Speaker 2: All right, she may have just been a little bored on the date, but we can recover for a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: On a scale of one to ten, how confident are you going into this?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with three.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, well, he knows at least you know you messed up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we're on the phone, people have no idea what happened. Well, I'm at a seven and put together that makes a ten maximum confidence going into this call. Let's do it weird scale, but okay, here we go. We could do whatever we want. Our show are rules. Let's call it Kylie. We'll see what she has to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get it done.
Speaker 1: That's right, right, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey is this Kylie?
Speaker 3: This is she?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Kylie?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi, Kylie?
Speaker 4: Who is this?
Speaker 1: We're a morning show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning. Okay, are you familiar at all? Nine times out of ten I asked that question and most people say no, so are you?
Speaker 4: The one sounds somewhat similer, but as a win, it's a good day for us.
Speaker 2: Now listening, I'm.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I'm really confused. What's going on here?
Speaker 1: We're just trying to generate some fun small talk before we get into the.
Speaker 2: Dec some camaraderie.
Speaker 1: We want to ask you about your dating life.
Speaker 4: What about my day?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Because one of our listeners says that he went out with you recently. He calls himself amart.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's Anthony, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds he sounds like a sweet guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he was nice. It just it was a little strange. I guess of a date and kind of took a different turn and.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, what part of it was strange to you?
Speaker 4: What did what did he tell you?
Speaker 1: I mean, only good stuff, really dated at the bar, compost talk, very sexy composting.
Speaker 2: He did not say very sexy. He was worried that maybe he monologued for too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't have to say sexy was implied.
Speaker 2: Jump out that piece and Alexis and I think you may have been a little bored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll admit that the composting seemed a little obsessive. He talked about it a lot. But that's this thing. That's fine, that's good for the earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, you hate the environment.
Speaker 4: But I kind of was curious, like, what are his personal bathroom habits as far as composting? What all does he use for composting?
Speaker 2: Did you say use personal bathroom habits in terms of composting?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he was the one that brought it up and I didn't really want to delve in too far as to what.
Speaker 2: Wait, does he have a compost toilet? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: It was something to do? It's I don't know if it's his own matter that comes out.
Speaker 2: I just we have a compost toilet at my family's cabin. You got to put some pete moss in there, and you got to turn the thing.
Speaker 1: You're not helping as much as you think you are.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. It kind of turns to kind of this like ashy nothingness.
Speaker 1: You've now made it even worse.
Speaker 2: Is that what grossed you out?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: That's what turned you off.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the greatest of conversations, But that wasn't the end all be all of the date. It was something a little bit later on.
Speaker 1: I don't know of anything else that happened during your day.
Speaker 2: He said he went to the bathroom and he was in the line for a long time. Did you think that he had left you and it or something.
Speaker 4: He gave go to the bathroom and he was gone for a while, And I just thought, well, I need to get us the restoring myself. So I went and got in the line, and here he comes out of the bathroom finally, and the attendant said, no, you need to go back in there. You didn't wash your hands.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wait, the intendant actually called him out on that.
Speaker 1: I don't know a lot of guys that do, though, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in that moment, for me, that attendant deserved to tip because to call him out and say you need to go back in there and wash your hands, I was like, oh no, not the guy I'm here with. He didn't wash his hands.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was just in a hurry and he forgot.
Speaker 1: He said that he was worried that you were kept waiting at that table for so long. And now I feel bad because he's actually been waiting for a long time on the other line wanting to talk to you. So let's just rush him out, no hands washed and put him on.
Speaker 4: He's on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm here, all right, h.
Speaker 1: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: As awkward as that attendant. In conversation, I.
Speaker 1: Say, Amar, why don't you apologize, well, not apologize, but just address what she was talking about. Kylie says, you weren't washing your hands.
Speaker 3: No, No, I didn't wash my hands. I just believe in the more natural thing.
Speaker 2: No, No, what's.
Speaker 1: The natural thing.
Speaker 2: Just over your hands is the more natural thing.
Speaker 3: It's the natural killer.
Speaker 2: Washing your hands prevents disease and sickness. I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard that washing actually weakens your immune system. That when you have your dirty hands, every guy ever says you need to expose yourself to germs in order to build up your immunity so you don't get sick. It's at it. It's actually the smart thing to do, is that?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like you and Jose are more sick in this studio than anybody else.
Speaker 1: Kylie, don't you understand it's a health thing. It's good for you.
Speaker 4: No, it's good for you to keep your hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm not. I'm not opposed to washing my hands. It's just I do wash my hands on the just water, you know. It's just I don't use the soap.
Speaker 1: Okay Brooks, you seem like you should be on board with this more than anybody else. You use only organic materials. We're excited about that toilet thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess what I do after I use the compost toilet at my parents' cabin, I washed it.
Speaker 4: I wash my hands.
Speaker 2: Washing your hands is so vital to public health.
Speaker 1: Really did the cave men wash their hands, which soap.
Speaker 2: Brokes, no, and they live to be like sixteen months old Jeffrey hot sixteen years Her hands.
Speaker 1: Are the only thing she washes. I mean, Kylie, is that really a deal breaker for you? He didn't wash his hands one time so we could rush back out to spend more time with you.
Speaker 4: No, it didn't really sound like that to me. To me, it sounds like he's really not into it in that he doesn't ever use soap, And just for me, that's not my cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just imagining him just hand deep in his compost working. It just what's under his fingernails.
Speaker 1: Like to your fantasy somewhere else it is. Yeah, he's connected. It's like the movie Avatar. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And honestly, though, I do think you're going to struggle a little bit in the dating world if you don't start using soap and water, you have to go places without attendance.
Speaker 3: Well, she shouldn't have been spinning on me. She would have never known that.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Here, we would you like to apologize for spying.
Speaker 4: On No, I was in my own line. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You could give that apology to him in person. When we send you guys out on a second date.
Speaker 4: That we pay for, I appreciate it. But when I haven't responded text messages in a month, I'm sorry. I just don't out.
Speaker 2: You don't want a meal of finger foods with him.
Speaker 4: He's a grown man, he can do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Charlie, I have a great immune system. I haven't had an SCD in over three months.
Speaker 2: Oh that's for This show doesn't have to do with washing your hands, working Jeffrey in the morning,