Speaker 1: Welcome back to.
Speaker 2: And guess why you guys we have a home you set up and we have to bring a special guest for the new setup.
Speaker 1: What's up in the body and what's up? Cool?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me back, Philippa. How do you think about then you set up before the load one?
Speaker 1: Do you like the old one? Now? Man? I forgot how the other one looks the other one, But I'm gonna I'm gonna remember this one because it feels like we're like like in the back of your mom garage. That's that's there, trying to do like a homie. I feel like we're in a garage, you know, like is the garage you took out to remember that we were were in a garage? I feel like one in the garage that that turns it into the wedding reception, you know for a person that was getting married in the building and they don't have like a lot of money to rent a hall and you're of the hall like, man, you know what, man, let's just use my garage, you garage. Man, as soon as the gate opens up, run to a chair. Where's that?
Speaker 2: I was actually a good conversation because I was one day like where's the most random place you've been to a birthday or like like an event like that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know fo you guys. But after the show you did with me at the Greek you went to a random party? Oh no, but yeah it was my uncle's birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that sh was fucking crazy punk rock show. Is that she was just really random?
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't. I was like, I wasn't known that was that. I was pretty random.
Speaker 2: But I've seen the kids and yet I had a living room before were that bro and and people were watching.
Speaker 1: Through the windows. Are you serious? Yeah? At this comedian Filipino named Edwin's on Wan, Yeah, I know what I was talking why someone liked his comedy at the laugh Factory, he goes, hey, man, you want to do a show with me? He give you like seventy dollars, I'll do it, And then but he didn't tell me to her, like after I agreed it and the other guy agreed. Okay, man, it's gonna be in this lady living room. It's her sixtieth birthday. I'm like her favorite comedian. Oh hell yeah, so no microphone, dude, neverybody sitting in the living room. Bro, it felt like people are sitting on the floor. Yeah, people sitting on the floor, people coming into the bathroom getting a beer and going back to the more beer. It felt like when you when all your family are cholos, bro, and they're all drug addicts. But today they're gonna watch you do what you learn at school. Bro. Everybody had to shut the hell up to see what dude knows could do now with multiplications.
Speaker 3: So that's how I felt when you were before me. How many people were there twenty man? Oh shit, we did twenty each. How many people were there.
Speaker 1: Like twenty five thirties of people in the bedroom. The lady probably laid out like the like blood and blood out, shut makes up coffee, fucked up party last night? What let me? It was in the valley. Oh but we're part of the valley. I don't know, man, but they owned a that's so random. It was random, was random place you don't comedy, No, man, I still cousin, and he's says that because the nice guy in nice time it was his birthday, I guess, and I'm his fairy comedian, and so it was his other cousin fairy comedian with me. So they said, don't do my do my my barbecue. So okay. So yeah, but we have a show in Mantebello at the Wild Coyote. And then he said at midnight, to be there till midnight, because so what man, after the show just run over here. Man, I'll give you guys like two hundred dollars. So I had those comediens that I booked that came from Hollywood to make like fifty dollars and said, man, if you want to make another fifty, follow me to this show. And know that I didn't say they didn't say garage, they didn't say birthday party and nothing. I just said, this show now fuck that going home, bro, this ship is far mana battle far, So I have to go still drive to a house in Manta Battle and look for the house. Well, I get there with the other dude's one dude and nobody's there. Everyone's gone, like the party ended already. And but ask your cousin was still there, was his was his friends. So there was like eight nine people man, no microphone, no light, just having a conversation at that point. Yeah, we got together and I'm okay, man, you know I agree to this. So let's huddle up right now, let's do it. It was like a game plan. Dude. There's the other time my friend I grew up with, imagine you're doing comedy food. Didn't know what I was saying, my breast party. Thank ah. People started leaving the hotel.
Speaker 3: I seen you did. You did a comedy at a mall parking lot before. I remember you remember that one. We were in a vodka but it was actually in a show he's done.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know it was. That's a random location, him doing comedy for eight people. And that's the truth. When when like cause it's like it's like the food that I'm asking for the bendir huh coship. I felt like a friend that I grew up with. There's a young comic. She gave me a hundred dollars and she said come do my birthday party. And I went there and it was a weird set up in city Terriers. I don't know if you know where, city terror, Yeah, Hills. So the DJ was set up, of course obviously on top the microphone in the sound and the whole the whole party of gatherers were in the bottom dancing doing the bottom was up there. They were dancing. So you were doing comedy, like if you were Jesus allway from the top. Yeah, come here myself. How could you guess? You know? You know, you know how city ter Okay, so you better my house? Right? Okay? Do you remember? Okay, you remember Breeze Home Girl, Breeze home Girl. What was her name? Jennifer's house. Everything's on a hill. That's what he was doing, comedy, City Chair. I don't know if you have no the place, but that place, if you fell off the bed, you're landing, that's that's right, City terr. Yeah it is. You know. It's kind of that. I feel like the people from Easter don't claim it, no, but they should. But yeah, they should claim it because it's like this, but it's like a small little town within.
Speaker 3: The I just know it gives me anxiety when I see foods drive by there because the streets are so small.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite places because my yeah, liver there.
Speaker 2: And so I spent a lot of summers there with my mom and my dad. Were going through a lot of love for it, and I love.
Speaker 1: It because it because it's like it's like it's only the world with the world that was the only McDonald we knew for a while before they started building them all everywhere the day. Yeah, yeah, I would go there, bro, and I always see like Sholos that just came out of Sybil Brand Shols and that was a McDonald's. Man where if you if your mom and dad don't get along, no more. Hell yes, McDonald just living with the McDonald's there, and I'll pick them up because it's biggest, fuck huge, make your second floor right, no fucking way, Yeah they do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now McDonald's have the blayground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I get it fu enough for there and then well I'll pick them up later.
Speaker 2: And it's on a really busy street, so it's it's not hard to I mean it's it's really hard to get kidnapped because a lot of people going on constate. The police station's not so it is a pretty safe McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Where did you Where did you give all the kidnappers the clue not to go there and try to get you? Twenty people? Too many people to drop people alive?
Speaker 3: And where did you? Where did you go to high school that drop them off that you're our studious fucking nerd. Where'd you go to high school?
Speaker 1: I went to a Rose but then legendary, legendary forward, the State Stars, Menta Street, Lazell Real two three, I give you the actress. D you want to go back to school? Trying to go back to high school swimming team in high school? This was gay? What did you pick it? Alive? Because we're a book to guy though said he was gay? Yeah, why you want to tell was like, no, no, no, Philip, I'm to tell you the story.
Speaker 2: We staid the spot Philippa so Jakarta. He's not very culture hanging out on Tota. He doesn't all the boundaries to motherfucking So it's so it's my best friend for my best friends of kids first birthday.
Speaker 1: He grew up in a very Chicano household, so you know what I mean, you were like first generations fucking everybody. Wait, you know, you know it's crazy. The theme of the party was total I'm like, this was just like they already liked that, but that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Like the little honey, we're in the where in the for We're in the huddle and and and and I want you to tell what you feel about the story. Right, we're in the huddle with all the older hoummies. Hey, Jakarta is not Mexican. So his thought is that like everybody grew up watching Bloody blood Out and that's how we all want to be right yeah.
Speaker 1: Right a wrong, Yeah these are these are real o g. So Jakarta goes up there and goes like he has like blood blood they're yeah, it's a cool movie food him, Man, what's your favorite movie?
Speaker 2: Just trying to go into like the culture, right, and me and the Hummy are looking at for like shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Carda randomly goes like, oh and man, my favorite scene.
Speaker 2: For blood and blood Out is a Miklos sucks big house and Jakarta.
Speaker 1: Sticks your finger in his mouth and it was hilarious. They did, yeah this is didn't think it was funny at all this one. What the fuck is wrong with you? Food? And I was like whoa when I laugh and everyone just walked away from me. Was hilarious. It's putty that movie, man. People take it seriously. Man. I would have the wrestling match at the Lucha Lucha in downtown, Oh God, And I took a picture was a random black wrestler, you know, yeah wrestler. And then he goes grab me, bro and just whatever you want to say, bro, and they goes and that foods grab the throat and that fools to say, this is a this is a fucking cheat time, motherfuck up for chip time. You don't get it. I was like, you know it's the black is the Black Club when they threw the grenading, fucking why there's something racing was doing it. Remember, yeah, this were chief times. It's hilarious. Yeah. So he said random and said, this is this is a fucking chief time, motherfucker chief time. I was like, what the because I knew the referend wants still a child and you.
Speaker 2: Know what sunny that you know the girl from the one that's getting right in the beginning of the movie, you know, and they're making out on top of the hill for you know, save me some Yeah, the girl, okay, that was she could have see those lady when they broke his back.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, she's a girl. Spiders enemy spiders. Girl, you gotta fight by my seat everything. Looky stop they're looky okay stop. That's a weird fucking thing to say, you know, save me so and you know she does meeting greets. I saw that. How does she do them? Bro, can you touch her? Or she like that fucking shake wonder woman? Bron, you gotta tan across the street from that bitch for real? You know that lady that plays wonder woman Greed meeting greet with a rope and you gotta stand like h Look it up, bro, you can look it up. Bro. You got a gal Gado. Bro, it looks like meeting greet. You look like a little person. That's how far you are for real meeting greeted party. Why you guys eighty bucks? Eighty bucks? Bro, I paid more to see two points, so let me touch them. Bro. No, you have to search up gall goodol you dumb fucking wonder woman. You put wonder woman like her name is jam mask. No it you, bro, it's gal Gado a do ot space space g a d o t Oh that bitch gal Gado. It was. Oh No, she's not not her. That's not her. No, man, look up, that's wonder woman. Doesn't even a wonder woman meeting greed eighty dollars. I don't show up. I think they only had one wonder woman. No, what about the part of the latina like she like or like the old school eighties? That's funny about all actors that you thought that never came out of Latinos come back, come on and say other Latino after they started working, because now they Latinos. Oh I feel like that was a great time for people to be Latino though not. Hell yeah, bro, she has always been a great time. People just burning and hasn't always been a great time. Don't do that. But what's what do you mean he's been Latino, He's been coming for years. She went fulling off. Find her name, man, her name is? She wasn't who wonder Woman? Is it? She was in a movie wonder Woman, the actress. Oh so she's not the wonder Woman. No the actress. Wait wait does she play wonder Woman? Yeah? The actress? She is, like who check out her meeting greed she showed that wonderful minutes. Oh that is wonder Woman. Yeah, look up out her meeting Greek brother. Somebody posted on Instagram today that he paid eighty bucks and it's just such a wonder woman meeting greet eighty dollars. Yeah he did, he did, he did. We're just going to bullshit bulls in there. You know, it's on Instagram or not going viral and people are writing down. Man. Sometimes you need limits. Man. You know, people try to touch you and ship they want to kiss you. Do you have you had any very great interactions, Bro, I've been doing a long time, and he gets weirded and weirded. Bro. Sometimes guys go, Bro, just grab my wife boobs a real fast and I said, sorry, man, I don't want to do this, but you paid for it. But sometimes also the dudes like, you're surprised, how gay? They turned right out at the meeting, Greek Bro saying, Bro taking a picture. This guy just grab my battles, Bro, like they squeeze them, and I gonna I'm like, what am I gonna do? Bro? Punch you in the face and funk up the meeting grief for everybody. Yeah, he grabbed your balls. Yeah, so I said, I let it go, Bro, like he didn't cook poop. And then sometimes you gotta go or sometimes uh, the woman goes and then okay, we do this, but they an't know what they're gonna do. That's all right. So both husband and wife get together by my by my you know, by my penis, and pretend they're sucking it. Bro. I got a whold at that. Another time a photo and in Utah and these two girls they just made out in front of me, and yeah, how about the other ones? Bro, two guys, you gotta arrest them right there? Don't I have people you'd rather want to touch. They try to tickle me. It's a weird, weird thing. And then just when I do meeting Greece and Ventura, there's his solo that every time I do the meeting greet, he had to give me a piggyback ride. What he has to give you? You're on his back, his back, I hopeing the day he gets really all ready, I finally just break him. Bro, I can't break his back. And then I see you in a wheelchair and what happened? Bro? You don't when I get in my back, But put this fuckingk on my back right now?
Speaker 2: Bro, please, it's fucking crazy. So every time you go to Ventura, you just get on this one back.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can look it up, brother, like fucking different, three different photos place cool, you know, agreed. I don't think. Don't get that.
Speaker 2: I've gotten in the mom where some food's like, hey, pick up my wife and signed the bulls before and then I've seen him at first, I've seen a dude get mad at his girl about sign hold my baby.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, Oh you've held a baby on the street before. I've seen you found a baby in the street. Not like this dude. This dude seem dude on you was like, oh, Ship, I just had my kid. Can you hold him for me? And I for rand and give you his skid? I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: We just off the club and I was literally drunk as fucking I guess they were having like dinner down the street and I was just holding a baby.
Speaker 1: He was drunk, baby. It was It was cool though, But now that people watch the podcast Jakarta coming out told me, and there's.
Speaker 2: A thing about people taking in Jakarta because he's sweetish sugar.
Speaker 1: He's sugar bear. Bro. That's a little fucking ceial, so he like sugar bear. How do you feel about Indonesians? Philippe for second person? I met him Indonesia. Really, who's the first bro? When other we had We used to go to his church right here in California. I don't know where, if Fillmore or farm Down, I don't know that by Lancaster, Okay, off the up in the hills, somewhere, yeah, and went there. I guess that church went to Indonesia. I guess they brought Indonesian people to the neighborhood. So I met an Indonesian girl there and I met parents, and they are like other people there that church. But they were all white, Bro, they do like the fucking little house and Prairian ship. The Indonesians were right, no, no, the white people there were white as hell. Yeah, well, bro, Indonesians were like me, bro, bro, a little little dirty yeah. Man? Were they were? They were? They Christian? Indonesians are Muslim, No ship. They were in a church, dumbass. Yeah, well what the fuck mosque? But they're not going to bring Muslim Indonesians to a church and try to convert them. They probably converted them in Indonesia and brought them here.
Speaker 3: Now, there's a lot of Christian Indonesians out there too, not more than Muslims, but there's a lot of Christians out there too.
Speaker 1: But there was a Vietnamese kid. My mom told me, like, there was a Vietnamese kid with a weird name. His name was California, Indonesia. I'm not lying though. Look up Vietnamese kid named Indonesia fucking me up. Bro.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, you want to be crazy, I just I saw a rare A rare person is I've seen an Asian kid with Donson J for the first time, I.
Speaker 1: Said, it was just regularly you tell them up down getting at the bathroom because like down, they don't scream. That means it's not Chinese. Oh man, you know, so he's in a special K pop group. Oh so.
Speaker 2: When I was walking and so when I was walking out of the bathroom, I seen I was like, I was like, I was like, oh, he might just be Asian.
Speaker 1: But then he started going I did look and I was like, oh, yeah, downson, drum, that's the that's the toll. Yeah, we'll we're like the tongue of the mouth open. Because he didn like he was around four or five. I have a four five year old Niee. She's like talking and ship and he was just right there. Later and I was like, oh, this forgot.
Speaker 2: Downson, And I could tell because the press were like decompressing by the bathroom.
Speaker 1: There's like a little there's like a little tears that the compressed because you know, maybe he gets overwhelmed the shuit. You know when when you're young and you don't know anything. You're like seventeen or eighteen. You just throw random stuff off. Man. I remember I saw a bunch of down sing droome kids together and I said, damn, they all have the same dad. Where is this dad producing these babies? They were, They were in a group, in a group, they were just taking about it, like the summer camp. Probably they were like if they had a summer camp for duncing drop kids over there called I don't know, but I know what their fabric detrotion is called. Have you seen any more snuggles right here? You're sugar bear? Have you seen this lady? Instagram? Instagram models like I G models like model one of them died elected US senator in the country. But well look it up, bro, down this person elected to senators. We're what person get next to the elected to parliament or something? Oh in Colombia, Columbia, our lady, right, it was a lady. She don't have down syndrome. No, oh, yes she did, Yes, she did brown in Columbia. Oh she got elected to be a senator. That's dope. And I haven't done anything, bro, but this jokes my whole life. Oh yeah, sen Bro even better. She was the one to let all the immigrants in. Bro Bang bang said, what Morocco, you know, what do you think? What do you think? What do you think? Your first? Uh?
Speaker 3: Who do your first? I can tell you chocolate milk in every home there has to be chucking milk and everyone. Oh chocolate.
Speaker 1: I love chocolate milke. Bro. He blacked me out and that comment is to go to go viral. Let one knows me no dying laughing at that comment. The first first one first Parliament with Downson after being elected to the Malaencia's regional she says she wants to see she wants to be seen as a person, not for a disability. Oh we see you girl, all right? Fucked up? No we do you know? Who does she lose against? Who does she? Bro? I want to see the other guy? Like, who does she beat? Well? How horrible was this guy? Who was it? This punny said, you know what, I'm a burned Moroccan people something so bad? Who does she lose a kid? Oh it's close close. She basically won for like because she has she didn't go against anybody.
Speaker 3: No, they're just they're they're they're checking all the boxes you know what I'm saying. They probably have a gay fo up there.
Speaker 1: She's going at it with her imaginary best friend. They're fucking bugging out. Oh man, Felipe. Good for her, man, Yeah, good for her. She has great parents that they didn't forget about her and put her in a corner with crayons and a box stuff little Caesar's pizza.
Speaker 3: You know, you know how you know how parents always compare you to your cousin, Like, although your cousin's doing this, I'm actually being her cousin and being like, damn, she's a fucking senator.
Speaker 1: Now what are you doing with your life? Yeah? Beat her? Rast you just say I beat her. Rast won't beat me. But I think about like when they're having debates about certain laws, like yeah, talking them for everybody. Damn, that's pretty fucked up. Yeah, we just like the thousand what did you? Where did you grow up at? And you think if she was a center of the United States and she was a Democrat and trumb would have had like an hour of material for her. Well, Trump will tell her like if she's like you're you're you're bad on immigrants and he's not fit to be president. Who do you tell her, bro, you're not really human?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Ahful, it's because okay, let's be honest. I think it's a shut up in retail. Yeah yeah, I ain't grabbing that one from the you know, hey know, let's be honest. If if you see somebody from Downston Jam running down Syndrome with with this isn't a country I know with Downson Gym running against Gavin Newsom, Gavin Uston both the down Syndrome person. You can't do worse than that. In California, we have chocolate milk in every home. Bro, it'll be nice. Bro. That's he's giving you something like a piece of ship. Just debatable and depends what you're asking. I'm asking you. I don't know too much about Lave. I just pay taxes, Yeah, I just pay taxes. A lot of might Gavin Newsom. They're the ones that live like like that. The city might only have like one hospital and they drive like thirty miles to it. Probably Yeah. Yeah, people that want to like start their own state. Like I remember one time somebody wanted to make a part of part of San Diego, part of Vegas, part of this other area. They wanted to make it south California. Oh, kind of like his own state, his own state, like break break the state apart? Oh wow, kind of like South Dakota north of Dakota. Yeah, if you could get rid of any state, what states would you get rid of? We have fifty? Which stays? Do you feel like we should be fifty? Are you fucking seriously asking if we have fifty fifty one? Yeah? Fifty one? The what the fuck fifty? I would I want to I would not get rid of the state. I probably will get rid of it, No, I probably will. I would do like a business man, you know, like a like a President Trump would do, somebody you know who knows business. I would just merge it with other states, So like South Carolina. North Carolina will be one. Like you say, for example, California, Like you want to break the California apart, I will give sun has sinto and now that area done everything love big bro lord eye. Oh like the little bullshit city. Yeah, I will keep that still part of California because you know, we need all the agriculture money. Yeah. But the those places man, that are debatable, man, like like MacArthur Park. No, it will be too close, but we can't have a different state inside of the state. Oh, we have to feed it. Because I had this crazy idea, bro, when I was a young comic, back in when I was like thirty years old, I had this one joke right when I think Arnold Schwasnegger was governor and if the depth the definstrated when bad Oris County went bankrupt, and there was because he came in when they had they had they had a recount, they got rid of one governor, and everybody was running. Bro fucking Gary Coleman running for governor from different strokes. It's talking about what are you talking about? Everybody was running for governor. So then Arnold won. But then I let the it was it was a bad economy for for California back then. So I want to joke. I said, you know, I realized California doing bad. I know how we can get our money back. What we do is we will we'll we'll seceed from the United States whole California. We'll leave the United States the way the South left. We'll leave and then we'll start about we'll start fucking our borders states. We're trying to fight them, like we'll go to New Mexico, we'll go to Arizona. We'll fight Oregon and will fight Idoho. All our border states will fight them, and we know we're going to lose. But that's the plan. The plan is to lose these battles, and once we lose and the real states back to a state, will ask the government for one percent foreign aid. Genius, what the fun? I didn't even think about the foreign aid, bro. And that means they'll give us money. They'll give us a little money to build, and we'll let what we let America, Well, let the Americans back in to put the bases all over in California and restarting the state, restarting, restarting, how this restart the stay at the cost? Would you but that you talk? You to a joke if you're listening and never it's a stupid ideas of lives lost. I think watching that ship was about head. I think I think if if the economy was bad, what would I do? I think I like that idea. But we'll beat the ship out of Oregon, for sure. We're beating they have. They have the sas squatch over there, for but I have the sasquatch. Bro. Oregon has beaver ten Oregon. That's what my cousins, and that's when Nike was invented. Bro, you might want to give a pair of quartest to all the Cholos to join their own. Okay, they have the Nike facility over there.
Speaker 2: I think we're beating. Okay, just this is my thoughts. We're beating the shot out of out of out of Oregon. Arizona might be debatable because it's really hostile though. They will sustain better quality, like like like they're bible to survive.
Speaker 1: A little more than we are. They go through a lot and it's open carry, yes. And then what's another state by us? Vegas? I think we'll beat the ship out of it. But if we're to a tag Arizona during their monsoon rains, that wouldn't if it rained all day and the floods kind of furnaw, we're used to floods. We could go in there, Bro, and and and and oh my m the people fuck up, the ones from those Vegas, the ones that live in the tunnels.
Speaker 3: Oh the bottle, Bro, that's scary as fuck, y'all. So they have a whole underground citio. Bro, We'll be done in Samburglidos. It is time to leave California. We'll be fucked. Fuck we've been fighting people from fucking Hammt Bro.
Speaker 1: People from Heimen are crazy. For you know, it's crazy. But every time I have a show it on Terror Improv, there's always one or two people from him and I'm like, how'd you make it here? We went over the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we look like they have three eyes for he many people are crazy's where's hen hemmit Is?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't even think the I E clams Emmett like all the hommies I know from the i E, like like Rancho Riverside. They're like, hey, it's kind of like it's kind of like us with MacArthur Park, like age leave that over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they said they were cleaning up MacArthur Park, I went there literally like like I passed by there with our kick on dress, crackheads everywhere.
Speaker 1: Bro, everybody that had everybody in the I grew up in the eighties had an uncle that died there in the seventies. How a bad was it when you were going to McArthur Park? Was it's STI pretty bad. It was bad. We used to buy all our clothes ato across the street used to be a store like the Swami Wait Wait wait Philly from the Hera where Macartur Park was still a theater, the West Lake Theater. Hell no, that's ok okay, So that's way before you. When I was because to macarter Park, there was still uh there was still like five different tithes of churches there in the park. All the time. I was walking around trying to preach the beople. Yeah, now we go there. Now there's a there's a kind of Sunday. There's a there's a Sovurdorian girl who sets up over there across the street from the rest the Salvadoran restaurants, but across the street from the bar. She preaches there. Then over there by the by the expired medicine where people saw expired medicine, there's a dirty man and he preaches there in English. And there's another one over there. Bro. When I was a little kid there with my mouthy shop, there was a there was a food dressed up like food Darth Vader bro. And he was talking about his store. So he was giving up a little bibles, Bro, and he was talking about God. That's nice. I like like, I like preachers like screen pictures. I think that's dope. Shut the fuck up. You laugh at them all the time.
Speaker 2: Don't do that food with that one food from Katon that when when it's on the crowd the street, he's right there with the sign that's like we threw the water at that foot.
Speaker 1: But you know what's crazy, that's the homies dad, Like, I'm not even playing. That was literally the homies dad, Your homies Dad was preaching out there, ye still preaching out there still, I think, wait, hold on, I think it's the homies dad. I had a friend five percent sure named Wow the whole name. But I had a friend and that was that was a preacher. He was nowhere bro like him and hanging now bro just smoking weed, doing our stuff, always hanging out, clearing on trees, breaking into factories and taking people with lunch, you know, for the refrigerator. And he started preaching. One day he was in front of Newberries, but there was seventh and Broadway. He was like this, he's you know a lot of tolos, you know, repent all his Spanish bro like full lawn, like this, full lawn. And this was from one day to another, one day to another. Bo he were there for a whole year just preaching like that man, just randomly just preaching the word of God. And then one day he was preaching the word of God in front of the people that were slanging dope and ship. Then finally, like, is it going crazy? It's like so I went over and talked to him, man, and I said, listen, man, before you clean up this neighborhood that doesn't really need cleaning, you should go in your house. Bro, clean up the house. Your house is fucking dirty. Bro. Roaches be ice skating and a refrigerator dog. Hey, by the way, roaches looking for coal in that burder Oven, Bro. The roaches are coal miners. Bro. Now all that came my spit to homiees how but aluminum foil, aluminum and now charcoal and ship. I've been to Jakarta, Jakarta. Shared the room with his two brothers. They seem bunk beds, Tobago, You're fucking stupid. So it's like this, So he's the.
Speaker 2: Biggest and he's the heaviest, so he has to sleep in the bottom, and then his brother rests on top, and then.
Speaker 3: His older brother right there where you live. I live in like a Korea time. I don't have fucking three bunk buds.
Speaker 1: But because I had a friend named Easy's Khan and he's from from Afghanistan him too, and we used to do you do that too, man like because you know, like you don't want to stay on the phone too long because it's expensive. He will write down all the questions he wants to ask his family before to make sure that he don't run out of time and talk over there. He used to match to show up to his house and and you're right, bro, they have like five beds laid up like a hospital bed like a hospital. Like. One of the bedrooms had five fucking twin beds, bro, just not on top of each other, but they were laid out and it was like beating like like like come locked up like sardines. Sardines. Bro. All the rooms have beds, even the living room and in the kitchen five rice cookers blasting food and three rice cookers with spicy curry and fish. Oh that sounds so fire, bro. Oh dog, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's Fisher would never like he talks about like he's not a cultural he's not a culture man. So he talked about like Afghani for the Indian food like all types of.
Speaker 1: Was like that. I don't know if he's like that now. I mean it was in a long time. Yeah, we want to hit a Cuban restaurant and if we just said there like this, who offered the food different? I just I don't like all that, Like Keith in Doniesian and he likes all that garlicy ship I popp like he wants to eat tofu every day. I could. I could love how it just out of the bag like sque.
Speaker 3: It's it's fried and then uh it gets tossed with like garlic and chili's fire. It's like it's like have you been to Chinese restaurants like salt pepper shrimp or something.
Speaker 1: My wife is that, Yeah, she gets the stopping rise. It's kind of real gooey, like already, like they're softening as hard as firm. Oh for for tof Yeah them, you gotta sweel the water on. You can make as with that, but then the softball bro forget about it. Dog you cut it up in cubes, then you put the Chinese chili over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, have you ever been to so Koreans have a thing called sundobu it's a soon tofu, so they'll have like a boiling hot fucking soup and then they'll just throw the tofu in there and then just cook.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking god. Yeah. I go to b CD Tofu House in Korea Town. It's pretty good. Yeah. He always wants to like eat some weird like no bro Korean food to me is probably one of the best cuisines, like huge Chinese food, right, yeah, no, but this food eats like Chinatown Express, like those old five dollars bullshit plates. He doesn't know what real Chinese food is. So you've never been to like a place where they have dim sum and they get being a different pod. We just want to Denti Funk this Who fucking hated that shit? Is that shit not fucking stupid? How it comes out every fuck I'm pretty sure that's not how it comes out for everybody. For us.
Speaker 3: When we went to Denti Funk, it was like one plate at a time. We ordered like seven things, but it was like one by one by one, and that's kind of pissed me off too.
Speaker 1: But the food was pretty good. I think No, I think you were used to it because of your Asian culture.
Speaker 3: What the fuck does that mean, bitch, That's not how it works. Usually when you order at a Chinese restaurant, it all comes at once food.
Speaker 1: So what was the different between the restaurant? Why did it come like that? I don't know. I'm not the fucking owner. Dog. I was mad too, we're dimm something at where are that? It was because I went to the one in Chinatown. Oh for sure, that's way better the Broadway, and it was everything came out a little mental steam the steam ones, yeah, and I started eating it. Some of them with shrimp, bro like grounded shrimp off fire. And then now the other one was beef chicken outpe the fish. And then there was one bro like you know, I ain't live bros like fish and eggs, fish, white balls with guts. No, he'd be buying, what is this ship? You be eating? Ship out of the can? So I got eat a lot of what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Not funny man, not funny guys. So I get a tin fish you know what that is? Like like sardine? Oh yeah, fucking But right now I'm on an octopus. So they cut up octopus and they put it in with with like oil or some shit. They put in account. I fucking love that ship. I just bought them for twenty dollars. I was old, but it was it was cool.
Speaker 1: My dad would eat that. Yeah, my dad wouldat the round remember the round one with tomato sauce. I know it's exactly what you're talking about. But he would take the bones out, Dude. He would cut up tomatoes, onions, patillo and that's just fired. Dog. You throw that bitch in the air fire. The can get fucking cooks. Dog. I'm eating like a like apocalypse, you know, like it's apocalypse. I'm just preparing for So you like the regular sardans that are fully oiled. I can't. I'm not really fucking with sardines, but I get everything else. Talking about sardines, Yeah no, no, I sartine's like once or twice, Like I don't hate it, but I don't really even Like the other day we were cooking for a flog and this food made me eat a whole piece of garlic. It's good for you, I think. I don't know if that ship was nasty, I feel give me. Hello Hartburn, you're happy to eat real cheese all day? Huh No, he eats shipping with a bowl of cereal every hour. I don't do me. No, no, no, So before before your diet, say cool with crispy before your diet, tell them your your order. Oh tellers, bro, no no no, I still what do you mean? I still need the same thing about local? Okay? So, so what was like the fatter ship you've done to tell me?
Speaker 2: I used to wake up for this, bro, I'm telling advice to wake up at twelve pm? Uh huh go to Chick fil A. Yeah, get a spicy chicken DeLux shandwich.
Speaker 1: At what time? At like twelve thirty am pm? What you happened the afternoon? Yeah? That I would wake up young, like young. When did we do this for two years ago? Okay? And then and then and then I would get a large large fries, large fries, a side of three chicken tenders, Chick fil A sauce, a big ass coke.
Speaker 2: I would eat That's just stuff myself, go back to sleep, wake up they need again, then go film and then eat.
Speaker 1: Damn bitch. That was That was like one of the most fat ship ever. Where are you running from? Feelings? Where you're running from? I don't know. I think it's because you got money and you were just like, fuck it, let's do something. No no. By the time, I was also jacking aufalout. Oh, Bro.
Speaker 3: The combination of jacking off and eating food, I think it's really dope. You don't do it at the same time, but like one after the jack off, then.
Speaker 1: That's pretty depressing. Man. Life on the brock fast food on the road. You're all sat and then you jerk off and then pass out and you sleep on your own wet spot. I had a dream one time, bro, like that I was eating like a fruit cocktail and I did everything you have to talk about. And I also I passed out and at my face was on the top of a cocktail later on, like mango all over the face. But I didn't know that that I had food on my face. But because but I had this crazy dream, bro, because of ninet eleven, because I wouldn't sleep out fucked up. So at this dream of ninet eleven, and I was seeing bodies smash and there every time like there was there was splatter. I fell splatter, but it was a maco. It was a mango, bro. And I went at this and I have that I have blood broly ah, but it was a full cocktail. So I was like in a four D dream where I could feel what's going on in my dream, but it was actually a mango. What the fun? The truth? And why nine eleven? Then you were having the conversation about ninety eleven that I don't know. Probably I probably did. Probably probably I was watching a bunch of sad videos. Man, Where where were you at nine eleven? I was at my house, man. I had like a bunch of people spent the night in my little studio. I had who was there, Rodrigo was there, IVN, my son probably and me and we all just I got a call in the morning from my girlfriend at the time, We're being under attack, squeaming bro, We're being under attack, We're being in Oh my god, the world's ending. And then the other calls were her calling me like as the world's ending, and like we haven't. Then we opened up the news and we saw the the whole thing happened. She was fucking crazy. It was crazy, bro, It was crazy. My wife was working in New York and she said she saw a plane path by and they hit the walk when they hit the building. So whenever somebody conspira the theories about the building will blow up. I always think about her working there for around Chase Morgan, Chase the lawyers. Yeah, the buildings like not far from there now, And she said she worked on the other building, not the other building next to the trade center. She said, the big pay and then went into it, went inside the building. And then nobody was going around, goes, there are they doing any training today or something? And then they haven't hadn't hit the news yet, but some of them were listening to Howard Stern and he reported the whole play by play because he stood on during ninety during nine eleven and I was listening to it too. What the he was? He had like the biggest fucking podcast ever? Right, what did you say? That's what it was? A radio like a radio show. Doesn't fool with black Beatle? Yeah, who that'sn't right? But the Beatle ud Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, black Beatle he had, Yeah, beetlejuice with beetle juice, Yeah, that was retarded. Are you crazy? Pull up a picture of this for I know Beatle juwe looks. You couldn't tell off the rip he was. I thought he was playing a dumb character. Read the ship out that he was funny on a scary movie when they opened up I'm Home with It. Oh he came out? Is he dead?
Speaker 2: The characters one of the most famous ones. Yeah, and fe Lipet. What's your okay? So the CARDI the big sci fi gu I love sitcoms. What's your favorite sitcom?
Speaker 1: Sitcom? Right now? Not right? Not just about the general card's favorite sitcom? Telling? Which is there? George Show?
Speaker 3: I like fucking the Office, Parks and Rags, Fucking what's that ship that I'm watching right now?
Speaker 1: Oh? That seventies show? Like that you're talking about the old stuff, old news me old. I like, I used to watch this all the time. But I didn't grow up watching it because my friend used to watch it. But it was when I was when I started watching it. They already reruns that show with Andy Kaufman. Taxi. Oh, I've never seen that. I've heard about it at midnight, bro. So I will come in late at night bro from fucking from like performing parting. Yeah, so I'll go to Nickelodeon and it will be all at midnight. It was called Taxi, Yeah, Taxi. It will come on at MIDNIGHTE. So then I'll just keep partying, and then I'll wait till four am and I watch a show called white a show that my mom that let me my mom and dad kind of watch because it it will go on, it'll be on too late. It was called White Shadow. It will come on at four White Shadow, Yeah, but then it would at four am. It will come on at Nickelodeon when Nickelodeon was new, called niked Knight. Yeah. Nick, And that's how I knew it was. It was really fucked up. But your coming. And I said, you know what, I'm gonna start watching the show cause never I never really got to watch when I was little. Damn. The taxi one looks good. What is it about? It's like some New York ship taxi. It's about Danny de Vito, the first row, one of the Danny DeVito on that on the go back to the sorry, yeah, oh what the fuck? Okay? Is like a purva. There's a funny there's a funny story about him auditioning for that role because they were looking for a He's like the leader. He's the manager of the whole taxi cab. He runs it and he tells people, you take that car, you take this car. So when they're auditioning somebody big, somebody fucking mean, somebody crazy for this role, right, somebody fucking nuts, somebody crazy, somebody huge, somebody let project anger in the authority. So then the Beatle Bro, you know, he's like four eleven, he's short, right, so fucking for the audition. He shows up, bro, and he walks up to the people that are auditioning, and he fucking throws all the scripts on the ground, all the starts knocking sh it down. You gotta ready to fucking do this or what that's our guy. So it's like he didn't really audition. Oh you're saying that was audition. That was audition. They said they wanted somebody brusk, somebody big. Ye. So what he did, you were the portraying to project authority in the room? What the fuck before he even read his lines, he already had did that. And imagine now the people are like, this was this his biggest show, his first show ever? Yeah, there was. There was a big show. But he was also an actor that was in that movie One Floor with the Coogoo's Nest. Hey, that was That's one of my favorite movies. Dude, I love, I love He's not, he's not. That's crazy, Matilda. He did such a good job for Are you sure remember in one floor with the Coogo's nest talk about the old one, right, yeah, the one with Jack Nichols. Yeah, when when Nurse Ratchet tells them I don't want to see no more gambling all right? Oh when all the cars away and he's like, yes, mister, how we're gonna win our money back? I love that. I loved that foot always sending in Philadelphia. Yeah, that's what's funny as fucks. But the show that I watched now, like in my house, I never was Steinfeld ever, like growing up, I never know. First it just to me, look and I was telling your card this. I think as a latinos my sitcoms, which I didn't know there was out at the moment. I was just watching. But it was like that. I'm like, I'm not who would have known that that was such like like it was it was considered safe and it was funny to me as a kid. And even in the classroom, right, no, no, no, you're not about the one the one with you know for sure, but are taking a little classroom. He's like a little kid in the classroom No, they tell jokes in the in the class with that part of the sketch that might have been part of a sketch because they are Is this a sketch show? I think it's the other one. There's another, there's another one. It's similar. Yeah, and the T shirt was umberto Luna. That's what I used to watch. You would have the he's a Shrek in the Spanish. I think he had a sketch of of like him being like a vampire or something. Yeah, so I used to watch Everybody Steinfeld. I never watched it growing up, never watched it when it was on. Are you watch it? I was an adult? Did he like every day? You watch it every day? Every day? What did you think about what Cramer said? He was my friends were there when it happened, like wait, wait, wait, what do you say? He dropped the N bomb hard r Yeah, bro, where was it? La Factory? Yeah? Just went on a ran dog. He was it was crazy. He went't okay. It was bad that he went in the rant. It was bad that he went on that racist rant, but also bad that they let TMZ that was outside filming paaras the hilteam going to the club. Next door. They just let him in and they started recording him. Oh la factor, you let him in. Whoever running the door? Somebody recorded it, you know, somebody. They didn't have phones back then, that was that's wrong. A camera, that's a real camera recording that. You're not to record the phone. There wasn't There wasn't a phone back then yet right to record footage like that. I'm pretty sure there was search up the Kramer incident. Let's watch the video. We can't watch it on YouTube. He was he was being heckled by somebody, and he goes, Edward Edward, you know what we would you know what we do for you back then? We will put them something on trees about that, right, Edward Edward. But the people that were yelling yet, we're not the one that we're talking. So he's just going up. It was it was somebody else heckling him. Somebody else talking. That's he just looked up and went, okay, those are the people he just said. Profile the blacks were being loud. I guess, bro, do you do you uh? Have you ever had to deal with the heckler? Bad? Yeah? A lady, bro, she got the city New Mexico. Probably she started like, not heckling, but she was. She got to the front of the stage and she was like had her arms hanging and then she kept yelling stuff, kept yelling stuff. Oh, I had a heckler. I was a woman, bro man. And she kept standing up and yelling I love you, I love you, you know at first, and she was all whacked out. Bro. Oh, she was all coked out. Bro. She was like, and I found out that she was. Her family was way in the back, and she's somehow like snucking all the way to the front and found an empty seat in the front and stand in the front. Oh that fucking bitch. She didn't even pay for the VP show. Yeah, so she was sitting right in the front in an empty seat. So she was she had with every other comics. Then Mike turning like, I ignored her for as long as I could, which was like forty minutes. Wow, what the fuckutes ignored for forty minutes, I did my whole act, my whole act without talking to anybody or no no crowd work. Then when I got closed, I set a light. Okay, man, bitche cocaine right here. Then she said like she started talking and was that your mom? Bro, I'll coke right here. Fuck no, that guy said. Everybody laughed, and then and then the security is already talking to her, and then she started walking. She pushed them away and she started walking and and she found she fell on somebody two times. Then when she finally got out, I said, that's fucked up, man. Now one person here bothered to help her up. You just gotta turned it on the crowd, Yeah, bother to help her up like you guys didn't even like assist her, to help her out her or even ask her are you here with somebody? Are you driving? Nah? Just get the fuck out of here, bitch. I heard back there said laugh with my pig partict and go see somebody and just somebody running the whole. So I'm like, man, but I feel like that person needs to get kicked out, the media out. I'm tuting You're right, I'm turning on the audience and it's fucking like you could hear like her, she's way in the bag. Fuck that bitch. Bro. That happened to me recently and my death sta on stage. He was a bad guy, because it's hard to be the bad guy. No, No, I just stopped on drying from being the bad girl because cause so I'm performing, she's lived. But look but look at some point, at some point she's like this. Look the girl's like after everything I'm saying, she's just like ratchet. And then but it wasn't more that she was bugging me.
Speaker 2: She was bugging the nice couple next to her, the nice the nice white couple or her one of their friends about tickets.
Speaker 1: Gave it to them. They were enjoying the show. But the girl was like lid kind of bumped the lady a couple of times, and I was like, that's the bitch that kissed me on the cheek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I was like and I was like, look, look, I don't want to kick you out, but you also can't be disrespectful to the people next to you, like because then you know you don't want people like like like, I.
Speaker 1: Get it if you're hecklean and he tried a couple of times and it doesn't work. I just hate this. This, This is what I don't like about it.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're in a heck go at least be funny or know your place, knowing you're don't just start screaming ship mid John.
Speaker 3: I would just say, don't fucking like food like their foods out here that they wrote their whole act.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to perform. What the fuck they're doing?
Speaker 3: And like, I feel like if a food just buys a ticket to try to be the comedian, what are you doing get on stage or something?
Speaker 1: Bitch? You know we don't he while somebody's doing that ship you're sucking it up everybody, This guy, this guy in Corpus. First of all, the shows already outside, and I mean like South Padre Island is like a hundred, but it's more with humidity. This show is outside. We were supposed to do that last year. Our green room was two r vs with AC. That's it, bro, there's nowhere else. There were no out to stay. That's it. That's the island, right, little island outside. Yeah, we're supposed to do it latter. I don't know why we did, and we should have done. It's hot. It's hot. Where's that it's it's it's literally an island in Texas. It's house that event, right, Yeah, people bring ice chest, there's like food carts on top, and it's a it's a good vibe. The chairs are a cement, right, But but they put on seats up there. This fool brought his chair and sad perfectly eye view of me and went at this roast me dog like roast me dog.
Speaker 2: And then I think you know what it is though, because I think people and this happened recently, what happened when I was there, like okay, well back three years ago.
Speaker 1: I think I think the problem is that people think that every comedian is the same. But in the middle of the act, bro roast me dog. Was man, the fuck out of here, b fucking that's the way chair over your ass and that and what do you think he come on? Roast me you did? And I know, like you're the only fool for a minute, bro, and do my show. Hey, but you know what chipped me out? Or we're doing the Greek theater. Shout out my boyfriend leaving man. He brought me out to the Greek theater. It was a great times. That was amazing. By the way, get much for that, bro, Bro, Bro, I seen you do a choke. Keep him mind he's performing for seven thousand people and one of the most legendary venues in la He said it took. The crowd laughed, and he's like that joke shocked up and it just moved on. I was like, that shit blew my mouth, like, because you know, most comics would be like, okay, let me just keep that to myself. I like how you stopped your whole show to be like, yeah, that joke wasn't really good. And the crowd was kind of confused because they were like, no, we liked it, and You're like, yeah, I did it though, you just moved hunting. What was when did you start comedy? I started comedy rather rather to rehab. How long were you in rehab for? I will rehab for a whole year? The whole year you graduate, bro the year a little certificate you're years sober. You showed that to the cops and they signed it. No. I felt bad when I married when my mouth to had that certificate in her room and back to using drugs. When I was going through a person, I would look at it kind of. I kind of like still got to go through it though, you know, fucking fault advertising. Were you like falt advertising? Were you like, were you actually actually you tell that's difficult, nah man? Were you like the funny hanging here? Were you the fun just needs to be Were you the funny food and rehab? Hell yeah, but I was funny, like I would tell joke funny, but those other people that were funnier that would say crazy stuff. Yeah, because you know, like when you talk about when you shure emotions and you're in rehab, you know you're supposed to like just listen. You know, you're not supposed to add stuff for someone's sharing or someone's talking about their problems. But then I will. I'll be there with a guy that was like fifty six years old, but that I know. Bro, this fool see, Like there's a guy telling you a story, and then the full people tell a story and then just remember that story and give you a nickname based on that story. That's fucking crazy. So he took call his solo twilight Zone. He didn't even know why wait why oh, because he would give you a nickname for your story because they're the peachy fucking twilight over there, right, because he said, he said, I'm talking about BCP and he woke up in Santa Monica. Then Griffith Park twilight On homesol, just call him twilight On based on the story based on one of the worst times of his life. Yeah, what's this Nick mean for you? I don't know, Bro, never heard of to my base. They was talking ship behind your back before, but we took play. He was, man, he's crazy. This guy. He told me his life story when I was like twenty twenty years old, twenty one, he was fifty five. He told me that he did eleven years straight in prison, man like San Quentin. Eleven years and then he got out and he was somebody a favorite in prison and he had to do the favor and he got locked up and he did another nine. Like he was out for sixty days and there were another nine. Fucking only sixty days out and you're down to do another nine, another nine. Nick clean food.
Speaker 2: It was just like a little vacation because he was already used to it. So when you go, when you want to go to the nine, it's kind of just going back to work after vacation.
Speaker 1: Bro. Like, I didn't even need him to give me advice. I just know that I want to be that fool, bro. And he was the cook. Bro. He was a cook. He would be making food and he would tell me stuff Like my wife she works in East LA at this rehab place, this rehab place, and he's not East La. I want you to go tell her high for me. I want you to give her a big kiss in the mouth, and I want you to fucker. And I said, what, Yeah, here's the East l A thing. She's hot, she's a white girl, she's blonde. He goes, you like her, give her a big kids in her mouth, to her a big chewy from the clan, to fun from the clan. Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about, broke, but that fourteen original bro like original old man, old man. Yeah, and he's and then fucking Anyways, I gotta rehab years later and he featly still in there and I want to go visit her finally Rochester, see if lonely dog. This is serious. So I went over there and I said, just going to say, your husband, your husband, I was in rehab with him. Should we He just told me to tell you how that's it and then he goes goes come back. He also said he also told me you're gonna give me a big ass kids, and I'm gonna fuck you. So I just give her big kids right there? Bro. Yeah hot, You know she looked like bro she you ever seen you ever seen American meat. Yeah, of course. Yeah, you're seeing that woman that takes off the heroin out of her vagina and flushes it. Yeah, I think so s up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, in the prison he knew her. American me, Uh, how do you? How did you just kiss it? You just know she told me to go kiss you go, she said. He said, you're gonna give me a big kiss and she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh nice. I see felt like I can see my grandma. Fuck because I was like twenty, she was like fifty six, fifty eight. But anyway, so I would ask him how con you kiss her and then do the other stuff to her because she's probably doing it already behind my back and I don't know, but this time i'll know. And then when you come back, we have a lot to talk about. That's fucking correat. What the what were you addicted to a twenty crack? And he was like, ad to heroin? I see, I told you, heroin is the word I was telling heroin is the worst drug. I agreed with you. He would clap. He would make me laugh by going by. I always said something funny and he goes hot. This guy.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, so you were doing crack? You were doing crack out twenty yeah, man, and where were you doing, like just on the streets and stuff.
Speaker 1: That was normal cragon people's houses or so we were smoking crackup recreationally with the with the homies. It depends what homies, because there's homies that they have a strip law back then that you can't do crack or PCP.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, but PCP. I've heard that's what they called water right, Yeah, juice juice. Oh, that's like the juice man, the smack man. Yes, that's supposed to be like foods off PCP are like, I think nothing wrong as fuck or something like that.
Speaker 1: I only see one situation of of PCP. I think a toy story and I just seen the full run, but the full run but naked in the middle of the street. You're trying to tell me your homie. Yeah. Me. When I was the Little League, I was like twelve or thirteen years old. Pee wee peewee's you know baseball. I have a coach named Bulldog and the umpire Rey Escallera shout out. He was on my podcast, and the assistant coach bro of your team or the opposite team, our team, Oh shit, okay, and we're all there, Bro, I was in a dougout, Dude. And then like he would he would always sit in the back of the thing of the of the bench of the dugout pecam Park, Boar Heights, and he would go, come on, guys, it's got a run going. And then with the well the batter is getting ready to bat. Okay, Chew, we just cant to you on the ball. Don't worry about what happened last game, motivating you, you know doing. Don't worry about what happened to well the bath to pass. Okay. So one day, dude, he just sit in there by himself, not motivating nobody. Dog. And then little little but little he just took all his clothes off by next to us. Why next to me? Grown man? Bro, first time I saw Harry Penis. Wait, so you're thirteen. This was sitting down next year. Yeah, and he's just and then we're all focusing in the game. But this is mid game, mid game, Bro. The game already started, man, But he had not given nobody advice. What any was it? Play a second? They don't play six. All the parents are there. Everyone's a year with well highs. Bro. The parents were not involved in our lives. Bro, those games were, Oh, how do you think Felippe is Philippi grew up? And that's a that's a different time, But Bro, I was the different times of parents were involved in your lives. They were at work, the game were at three or two, three, after school, four o'clock. But I don't want to talk too much about this, but I used to live across the street from the park. Bro, all right, and I talk about it my special My dad even go. My dad even tried to open a window to watch me play. But I can't back at the puncher, get the punchs. So like he was just like, you want a perfection, So he didn't. He didn't watch my game. So he took his clothes off and he started running the base's like this, bro, Like he didn't he hit a home run. He was yelling free, free, and his penis kept hitting his face. He'll be like free, free free, you know wait wait wait wait wait? So who stopped him? Oh man, not us, we're too little. Yeah, the umpire said, get out. He injected her. He ejected him. All the all the coaches that were there grabbed him, and they who grabbed him by the penis nobody, Bro, they didn't even call the cops. They did, they did, they did it, then they call the cops. They just I think they wrapped them with a blacket and tied them up. I don't know what they did, or took him away from the game, bro and grabbed his clothes. But now something like that, dude, ship, I think they'll close the park. But yeah, nobody talked to us and said, listen, guys, that right there is what happened when you do drugs. So what drugs was he doing? Do you think BCP the naked thing? When you get the story, so five, do to calm this guy down physically and imagine if it was if it was they were trying to punch him, he probably would have killed everybody's ass. Yeah, he probably would have left me about my ankles and started using swinging me around to kill people. Unlimited stamina, unlimited strength. Bro.
Speaker 3: That's why when I think of the Americans when they would go fight in Vietnam, they were given those who.
Speaker 1: Was like math and all types of ship the Nazis had. The Nazis had Hitler. Did you see Hitler at the Olympics tweaking the theory the blitz came from, right, it was came from the war because I don't know how old Hitler is when he was when he was the leader of the of the Nazi Party, but he was in the forties. I know he did. He used some kind of stymbulant, some kind of drug to keep his arm high. Forty three he was forty three, Bro, Bro, how long can you keep your arm like this? Not that high high Hitler? You know? So, so he would he would take drugs to keep his arm like this through the whole fucking parade forever, bro, And that without moving like this. If it's just tweaking like this, strength of power, no, never tweak, just do it like this because he was on drugs. But every once in a while, I'm not you will see him, you know, greet people. And I'm pretty sure Hamilt that he would just give hell Hitler right. How do you feel about Muslim I don't know, brother, just a religion. I'm Christian, I'm Catholic right there, But you're Christian or you're Catholic. I'm Catholic or Catholic, but I'm going to church you anymore. But I know a lot of Muslim Bro, And I know the religion, I know the facts. I know that it all comes from the same story, Bro, that's just different variations. Like if you look at the Virgin Mary and Jesus right, that come from an old story from Egypt where where they have their own Jesus from back or no religion and there's no married too. Let me tell you, man, she doesn't like no Karen and Jesus Christ is not blue eyes either. I don't know that was but one some religions that just makes you wonder, man, Like I'm not going to get Mormons, you know, but they believe that Jesus walked in America. Oh I didn't know that. Yes, the food, the food said the food America said it to him. Bro, me too, because I just know the South Park part, I know. I'm really just I just watched South Park. It has to be the greatest of all time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just watched the episode of where the priests and histories, the priest and butters get really close and they just start kicking it and everyone's like, Yo, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: And now my favorite ship is it was when Eric Well. I have a couple of favorite episodes. One of the oneses A looted to heaven, allowed to heaven so they can get caught Kenny, right. But but but the whole country, the whole time things is because they missed Kenny. But they know is that Kenny died with the ticket? Yeah that one, uh for Costa. I love chicken skin, bro Yo, I did, bro one time I did take the he were locked in. He was locked in. I love boiler local chicken skin like I just it was the last time, bro, just chickensk the last time. And you went and I just got a thigh, Remember, dude, I ate that ship. And I was like, this is fucking delicious. Dog. I ain't gonna lie for I'm needing more. I'm boiled come back. I don't know, really I didn't. I didn't really. I wasn't really working with their girl chicken. Their freight chicken was far but I didn't even like to grow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's good with it. But and the Midja one what oh and and was the Gulf from the World of war Craft one.
Speaker 1: But the Midja one, he's just laughing like words, They're like bully the bro him fighting a midge. It is the funniest ship ever. Like Eric Carmon just sees the small person and just starts laughing. Is the funniest. You can't say, minche, Yeah you can't. It's a derogatory term around fucking with the great word little person. Yeah, that's the correct word. That's the politically correct word for. Do you know any little people? Yeah, Tom fucking bad way is different to yours. Yeah, the little small person, I think it's I think he's hilarious. It's funny. I went to a little person wedding, bro, like, I know where you're going with these go ahead, go ahead? No I did, I went, I went a little was the reception small? That was a small gathering of his family. It was in a man He lives there in Naple Valley. It was in Napa Valley, so were the Was there a lot of little people there? No, just just the only he had His sister was a little person. And that's he had a twin sister, a little person. I think if I'm getting wrong, I'm wrong. Sorry. And his his wife grew up in Monterey Park on Hamborough was chortlast bro. She's a Chinese lady. And they met a little at a little person convention. Oh so she was little as well. Yeah, so was there from park at the wedding? No, but she's from Honerray Park. But she grew up with nothing but cho lass like they was the one that had her back. But she's a Chinese woman and she lives in crazy. Man, how's a portion of food that little person's wedding? I don't know my finger food. Everything's appetizing. Only that was a good man there they were. They were very hardcore Christian, so it was a very Christian wedding. Man. I mean, I love, I love. I haven't been to a wedding and I I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I ja CARDI gets married because I want to go to a Muslim wedding because the product that the Muslim Yeah, we're gonna have to wait till after his parentsly for us to get really blacked out hammered, because no, I think I have to.
Speaker 1: Like my cousin. My cousin just had a wedding that who had two? I had one for like the Muslims and then for the homies. What Muslim? Are you regular? Regular? Not like Sunnie Sunni or happy Wait? What the fucking Sunni? There? Different when there's sunny So like Iran, Iran. Most Iranians are she yea more than the one you gotta wear like the traditional cover yourself up. That's that's not the woman. Yeah, that's so you are share your mom covers us up. Yeah, we're just jobs. She's not pulling the cobbed out. Yeah, but that's that's And it's just like most religion, his his version of his secular They could do whatever they want. They want to cover you, cover up, nobody judging you. Oh so you're like the most westernized with his religion is the same. He's the same as Saddam Hussein, who were he the he's the Sunni, right, So I had a joke about it, bro, what is wrong with you? Bring this thing? It's on the third four it's it's like a sign bag. I had a joke about it because sad who say is sunny? Right? And Jacardi you're Sunni? I guess so thanks for comparing me to the worst people in there. Hoppy right. It was happy. But when he was when he was taken out by the government, you know, when they found him and they put him to death. They hung that, they hung him, right, oh, ship they hung him. That's on YouTube and who hung and we did so I wrote a joke. I said they did so. Don was saying, well, the put to death today the shiats they didn't give a hiat Hey that I didn't know, joke, Broy. I didn't know. There's different types of they pray different When I did the joke, bro, I said that she as they didn't give a at and like only like ten people laugh at the crowd. Okay, that joke was too soon. Me. I'm gonna be honest. If I didn't know the religion part of it, I would have not understood that joke exactly. Nobody, nobody something. You're gonna give jokes for yourselves. Have you have you heard? Have you heard that it's it's a close the door and tell him that she got tolam it's not working. Just close the door, just so you have you heard? Have you heard them about his children? The horrible right, dude? They players these foods were like the worst people in the fucking world. Dogs. Oh, you were kind of telling me about it, like, hey, search up, search up. I think his son's name is Cartel kids. Yeah, so search up, search up? Like what bad things did they do? Search out up? And who? Uh oh no, no, no, star up, sad down. Hussein's children these things. They were like killing their homies like all the time because you could. You're the power you have you can do anything. Dog.
Speaker 3: But like, this isn't like rapper power, This isn't like famous you your father is a fucking dictator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro that one will have parties, and that you have and that you're having parties. And then at the before everybody leaves, you tell us that some of the guest, I'm gonna have to stay with your wife. Your wife and your wife, what are you gonna say. You're gonna say no, You're gonna say no you want to die? No you're not, now you're not. But then how you're killed or something? At that general right, which one the one that you want to see with his wife? And I generally said hell or no? Oh the mark as bro so. And then you take me to tell your wife like you gotta go fuck this food. Yeah, you don't know if you want too? Do you want to live? You know what I'm saying. It's like back in the day, back in the day, during medieval times, if you were king like you were Mohomi.
Speaker 3: Let's say you're Mohammy and they have a show on this is called The Great. If I'm king Fu, I'm gonna just walk around for I could fuck anything. Dog fucking tell you. I can tell you your wife. Have her in the room ten minutes, Papa. So I'm gonna fuck the ship out her. She's gonna go right there, fuck the ship out of you. But she can't say no foo, I'm king fu. Like that's why it was so bad back in the day. It was a power hungry let the king controlled everything. Like like if you were like, you're the guy that controls the horses, but you.
Speaker 1: Want to fall in love with a lady that cooks the meals, You're gonna ask the king first day.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it says who says is atrocities torture of athletes. He directed IRA Olympic Committee and national soccer team jailing, beating and torturing athletes with devices like iron nails in their boots type ship.
Speaker 1: Damn you know what I'm saying. Full least thods are statistic people worse than my mom. Can I ask you what was the crazy ship you've done while you were high on crack or the room service and not for a spoon and baking soda so you can smoke it to make it and then smoke it. My nose was bleeding. I couldn't take no more. Damn, my dad will go to a hospital. Is still a needle, but I want to go to a hospital. How do you? How do you you've you've stolen the needle from no, no, just saying like, what are we gonna do? Oh? Yeah, fox, I guess not injected. I don't know how killed myself?
Speaker 3: Do you do you stay up when you're on crack, like like yeah, yeah, times at the time, it's like it's just it's upper So yeah, five days and the most and you're not eating. You're not eating within these five days.
Speaker 1: I'm on the slim crack diet. I got two hundred pounds in a beautiful family in one week. The fuck call me now one eight hundred meet me in the corner. How did you? How did you even get into it when you were obviously when you were doing it, probably I think I just got bored real ship. Yeah, like one day you were just like fucking what's up? Was it like? Graduating from cocaine to that no doing no drugs? You went straight to cry what the fuck for. I was just drinking. That was like I was. I was not baby pot at all. Oh, I know what it is for. You got phomo because you're fell a sleep, so you're like, let me just do cracking. My brother was all kind of depressed at the time because my brother just got it shot and I broke it up my baby mama. So I was like hard time, hard times man. So I was at a house where the guy was already doing it, and he goes, man, when that when that thing cools off, let me try it. Because he was he was He didn't have a regular pipe. I guess he was smoking out of an apple. What the fun was a mechanic, so he had one of those ratchets, you know, like the oh yeah, so you get put a carburetor there and did it. Don't do it? Kids, I really bad. I can't believe you went straight to that like after like, yeah, I like you went straight to crack because because I feel like you built up I feel like my dad definitely do.
Speaker 2: My dad went from weed to coke and then probably to matt I think my dad script the crack party just went straight to crystal meth.
Speaker 1: My dad's here he's home. That wouldn't do drugs. No. History ended with Man, I got home and that was there. I don't. I don't my brother. I never like got I quit. You know if I stop, I quit and I will get back quit. But I haven't done this. I haven't done stuff like that. And since two thousand and nine was give it up for bro also now also now just st Yeah, because because you burnt even drink all substituted it with veganism. You're vegan. Yeah, the worst I ever deal with tea two eggs the other day a while back. Ah, you eggs. You can't be vegain eating any because these your vegan powers. And I'm a tearing now, I guess why did you eat two eggs? There were no fucking I was hungry, dude, and I said, I looked around man, and I got the I got the panda, cleaned it up, put some oil. Let the oil cook. Then I put some butter too. I cracked three eggs. Then I saw on YouTube to pan Now, yeah, a little water and its closed it and I flipped them over, bro, and I got one of those giant flower tortillas and she made a great peal on it. Bro, and I hate it the way the hummer is. Bro loves hummers. I fucking love me too, Bro flavor brod, I never had it. Do you think hummus just comes with bro? There's flavors, garlic, halopenio. What is that? There's like, I'm not a fan of their food. It's not my thing. You're a fan of him, bro, Yeah, fucking hummus isn't even my food, you dumb bitch. You're all the same thing. And it looks like you're obviously a fan of food. No, no, no, no, no, I'm not free fried beans. Yes, like, get the funk out of here. But if we all this don't taste like fucking hummos, No hummas looks like throw you like gar bombs of beans. He doesn't even know what that is. He's on culture. He probably had them, your mom probably made them, and you ate it because you have to eat it. But the kid, I never like our bonzo beans. They're like, they're like this round and they put them in a soup. All they do is really just blend the funk out of it. I think the Nazi should as a kid was I think we talked about it and somebody, oh no, that's bad too. What is punkin bro? But green? Punkin green? One me chayote bro Oh. So, now that you're vegan, what's your favorite vegan food? Pizza Steel, Prince Street shout vegan flavor? You like Prince Street? I love Friend Street. I used to. I used to work by there, so I used to get that all the time. My mama will make a corsido, make a stew with beef and potato and everything, and then put that thing in there, bro and like that and that's your ruin homeo Oh yeah, man, it's like a like a pair of makes with a potato bro cha yota oh man. Also man, but paia bro Oh? Really, I like you like papya bro like you know, I don't. I don't. I used to have papaya soap. You lost that was supposed to like help your skin or some ship's. Also, if you have heartburn, like a heartburn and there's nothing around dry papaya works. How do you drive, papa? How do you know? Because my wife is she was raised vegan. Wait wait, damn, imagine not having a choice. Imagine dude on the road with the comics. Do you do they go in on their own yeah, man, like mar on them, do we on the roll or something? They will with me if I'm treating. Yeah, but that's tough because you know, like it's easier to find regular food vegan food, like a big cities bro, like the best place Philadelphia, man, Man, a lot of vegan food. What kinds of vegan food we're talking about? Like they have Billy Philadelphia cheese tapes over there, but there's a restaurant that makes it vegan and it tastes the same way. Yeah, Also veg City, all other comics that are wi they're also eating vegan food sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like there's a tie like Asian food. Sometimes there's a lot of vegan those. They have a tie full vegan spot. It's like by the Beverly Center. That's it's a fucking crack.
Speaker 1: Like Fort Worth, Texas. There's a restaurant called Love for Forward Spiral Diner and rightfter they have nachos that are vegan, but they have flavors of nachos that have never seen even in regular meat. Like they make buffalo notch buffalo chicken nachos. Man, Oh that's not fucking right now, tell you man, it's but it's vegan vegan. It's fucking chips, A shipload of chicken nuggets cut up. They are all dipped in buffalo on top, right, and then they do the blue cheese dressing and they make sure not to put blue cheese chunks in it, and they pour it over it, and then they put all the other stuff like nachos around it. Then they poured like the fake cheese. But if you built with real cheese, same ship dogs, it's good. What the bomb bro, little carrots around it and onions. Define, that's my chicken, like good chicken. Was in Black Vegas after a show number when one oh man, I don't know two thousand and seven, no way about two nine yeah, because my wife and I were with this comedian from lat Vegas. He's a cool guy to hang out with DS Mackie, and I thought about want to eat like Loco and I know the spot dog, I know the spot, and I thought I was gonna take me too, Loco. No fool. He took me to this place in the Vegas and then in the hood and they have there and they have home, the home Deeple. But the home Deeple they had it was I think it's called Yeah you go in cybroil hot. They were sizzling chicken roch and they got the order, the family order of two chickens cut up with rice and beans and floored tortillas.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, what dude, I just literally mean the homy ray Mundo. We went to the Venice Beach and went a boyfriend. By the way, it's not my boyfriend want to Peruvian restaurant?
Speaker 1: Low key, we've been we've been doing a lot of ship together and it's kind of getting weird, but whatever, so we went. We went to restaurant. We gotta we got a whole chicken to We got a whole chicken then bro the way the way Peruvians make chicken bro fucking good as fuck. Dog. They don't have a lot of cuisines, but the cuisies they do have that are popular. They're really good. Do they cook the chicken like Haitians like you just know the bone and pull it out, oh type ship? Yeah, they cook it like on a on a rot. So we just goes it's sizzling, it's going. Yeah. Did you know that chicken restaurant, the Haitian chicken restaurant right there on on ten Haitian restaurant. It was like then Diamond Street, neighborhood on Temple and and fucking fuck, I don't think Temple and Glendale. In the corner by the by the by the gas is a shell gas station. That's a real POLR wash car. No Temple, Elvarado Temple, Yeah, right off the one on one the McDonald's is that. Yeah, I never know exactly what you're talking about. I never I know exactly where that's at, that burned down down Yeah, with the drawings and ship the first local life actually, oh no, no, is that the second one, because the first one on Alerrado by bye were you guys going right on your Yeah, that's weird, bro, I didn't know that. The aral now I'm thinking about it. They saw a shot little chicken in that area, the local and then there's that Haitian man right and then yeah, and then it got to the street. The fast food place was known for their weird chicken, cherioke or something. You went next to the hardware store.
Speaker 3: Oh, Bernie, Barnie, there we go the card of that Bernie's talking about that ship, bro.
Speaker 1: It's good that nobody can replicate the flavor of that chip. Chicken. I then choice to put over the fries. Foh, I've been breaching about. I want you to tell him how much was that? Play? Like nothing but three bucks? Old you? And then and then felipe the chili cheese fries five dollars a big as barie chi yellow chili. The guy come through me going to give you a whole bang like this. I think this is crazy.
Speaker 2: How this Bernie is, and and the and the and when the restaurant was outside, the restaurant was outside, and then you would funk it and what happened like the person just stopped like it just wanted to retire, retired, The kids went to college, whether they want to work there.
Speaker 1: It was crazy actually, but gosh for you, you know how bad it was. The benches that had hold and tagging from like nineties. Oh across the street, bro that that Tai restaurant. The motherfucker were gambling on the side. Guess what, guess what is there used to be a famous tig spot and gets where's that now? Benton? And and sun set next seventy eleven? Hey, they would all the employee were gathering the bag eat better food than us. Remember they were playing cards that's that that that that's one of the best seven seafood spot. It's called Bangkok. Damn. I'm so down to go get some. I'm fucking sorry. Really, yeah, I love, I love like. My favorite cuisines are Thai food, Korean food, and then Indonesian and then it's like America. So it's a place in city of terrorists, probably not city terrrists. It could be Linked Heights where they do chicken, but it's not like that. It's all red dinos. Oh, I love din Ple Flavor Barney. Yeah, but okay, I hate I hate the fact that I love the chicken. I love the chicken. It's no longer for me. Yeah, dinos used to be really good. I feel like I lost the love for it, for I've never been like a like I could change for people in that area. They love that number one. But like I always hated it when the fries would get on the juice would get on the fries and it would soggy. Well, well that's the point of that that plate. I don't like that ship. Yeah, but it's not you can't understand enough in the Swish America. Your bitch doesn't like it. Actually, I could order it without fries. No, no, if you go over there without the chicken bean that wet, Yeah, no, I could just because because because extra sauce on my rice.
Speaker 3: Like right there where you grew up, was that one of the spots before there used to be a place called Capitol Burgers, And it was like it was kind of like a spot where they would give you you would get fries and they flill up the whole bag with that. It used to be on Pico and like a little bit like a block after crunchhaf Oh, it was like a really famous spot on Yeah, right across you from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, that's Dan, that's crazy. What was your what was your favorite chicken spot when you were vegan? Oh? But oh man, so many? Man, Yeah, I fucking love chicken food. I kn'fc churches, Bioneer, you have to be young now, bro, the fuck I want to it one time I was not used to it. I guess, well, you know what it is growing up eating good Bernie's Filipino chicken. You have a jolly beat and you're like, well, what the fuck is this Filipino chicken? Too? And then like Bernie Pops, I was thrown off by the house sweet. That ketchup was when a bit of chicken banana up I was thrown off. And I have friends that would make that soup that The pasta was a weenie already. Yeah. The spaghetti sweet, Yeah, I'm not a fan of sweet hot if that makes sense, like savory hobby. Yeah, I like like chicken. I want to take like chicken. I don't. Somebody would give you a meatball pasta. But that saw the Extra Suite, You're like, hell no, yeah, and after off it would taste like that saw. I taste like Pritt Street. You're like, nah, nah, even have to be you are you? Are? You find of up on your pizza. I always pick it out. I always take it. I like the pineapple flavor, but I'm not gonna chew on that pineapple. Mmm. I think the pizza and I take the pineapple out of it. You know what's crazy? We need it, you know it's crazy. One time, I remember I was a kid, they ordered pineapple pizza and I was mad. I was like, but my mom makesas and you know they put a big ass pineapple in it, and I would eat it. She's like, you're just fucking picking the children want to be mad at what inside of harmon? Well, I don't, I don't know if this is you know it by heart, go ahead and say it. Damn, that's it. That's right there at the president the listing. Everybody makes it different though. Okay, yeah, well it's it's a lot of stuff, right, mustiple times. Okay, I look look up Cuban sandwich Caretta, but look the Cuban sandwich like Coretta, Cuban sandwich. About this Coretta is l A c A R R E T t A like Carettaca. So you're there. That's a that's an original. That's a Cuban sandwich. Bro, the original Cuban sandwich. It's cut that way. It's only that. That's my bread. It's ham and cheese and pickles and mustard. That's it. I've always wanted to get one. But it's like fucking ham, you know. So that's something only that's a chicken sandwich. Right, So the the delicious Gobana sandwich your mom makes. I saw it was having a video, right, and then Cuban started commenting on that you're the one you you you ate. He goes to look total looking his sandwich because because your Cuban sandwich. You're talking about has ham, turkey, fucking burger, patty more bacon, cheese. But they're also simple because they're poor. Yeah, so the comment was that sandwich has ever. So that's that wich you because you do, you call Cuban sandwich making commos, we call it the common red. Everything Cuban neese right now is in that sandwich because they're commonist country. They're really porn ship. Yeah, trading bargo fucking your card always. We were talking about this your car, that's your stage name. That's not gonna say something. Yeah, it was your real name, umar Omar. Yeah, stick to your car, bro, Are you laughing so much? Bitch Omar Son fucking rob people's dobe and go hey, that was crazy how he was gay in the Wire? Yeah, man, it was a gay gangster Omar, Omar's coming, Omar's Coming, and who would walk around with a shotgun and then he would be whistling rob everybody. But he was his character was gay in the wire.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the food from uh from from fucking from knoticles, the gay Toto Pancho definitely was just fucking a bunch of little boys.
Speaker 1: But he was a gangster. He was fucking little boys. Little boy but like like like young, but he liked them young tweeks. Yeah, yeah, like like like little right there, Yeah it is he's not like that. No more like that. Hey, you've been in the comic game for a long time.
Speaker 2: Whenever I'm around like older comics, I always hear stories about like how you were kind of all mean to each other. And then I heard a story about a certain comic that would send other comics to go get their groceries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's wrong with that? Get the fuck You are wrong, You're wrong, You're wrong. You ever had a food to push up so he could get some taste somebody? Sometimes I will do that. I don't care. I will do that for people. And then when I will get something out of it, like look, I will get to get like a milk. I was broke, so you would buy you would you would buy it? Yeah, So if the comedy had no money, I would say, man, if you want to man, I was gonna buy. I was gonna buy a orange juice and a loaf of break from my house. Okay, whatever you want, just bring it back to my house. But I wasn't like it wasn't. It was never like I don't know how the story shape, but it was never like, hey, motherfucker, you want to stay time, go fuck it, do groceries for me. We heard, we heard. That's when we heard it. I'm gonna say the comic and it I'm gonna beleep his name. Come on back. What's up you guys. I want to take you about Pro Club or No Club. Baby, this is a squad.
Speaker 2: You've been seeing me and Jakata work with them a lot, and they just put us some photos of me and Jakarada and the little videos we've seen them.
Speaker 1: Please go fuck with Pro Club. It is one of It is d d D number one street brand, really for the streets, really for the people, very good prices. If you will spend over one hundred dollars then use my code in the description you will get free shipping and maybe some other stuff I'm involved in there.
Speaker 2: So go to Pro Club, Go to their website, go to the Instagram. They're also going to be part of our Life Show at the Novo. We're gonna be doing some merch with them, so please go focus them. Please show up to the Life Show, which your Pro Club merch pants, socks, hat, it's all those great things.
Speaker 1: Go to Pro Club. Put the link of my description. Find out how to win and get some free shipping right now, go to the link in my description. Shot out pro Club or no club. You know the fucking boys, baby, Oh that's what I'm talking about. The guy. Yeah, yeah, same guy I want. I don't know that dude didn't. I will drive him every I will go to his house and then I would get in his car and drive him bro drive him to the show and I will get a spot, and then at the end of the night, I will drive him back. That fool. I'll get this and go to home. Oh okay. Yeah. From when I heard, I was like, oh, ship, that's so fucking crazy. And when this other comedian bro that they were cutting on someone another comedian's grass watching his kids not get the fuck out of here. Yeah not me. I got my own kids. I don't watch, so you no look. And then I was and then we caught Jay.
Speaker 2: I caught Jerry in Aston and I was like, and Jerry was like sometimes there were push ups or like or one time, one time, one time, my greenment was packed, my greement was packed with a bunch of other comics right, and then Jerry was like Jerry was like, it's crazy to see the times change, because like back then, like if you.
Speaker 1: Were like maybe maybe the future, but if you were just opening food, you couldn't even be in the green room.
Speaker 3: I think that's why when we were in San Francisco, the comedian food, he was like he stayed downstairs, and You're like, well you could come upstairs, you could eat and get some snacks, like.
Speaker 1: You were being all the nice. And I remember last time when we were and I think we're staff from again. Uh, the comedians in the green room and these fools were like this, and then you were like do you foods want to eat or something? Yet, like are you sure? Are you sure? They're like yeah, they're like they're like they're like oh no. One of them asks me like, hey, brother, can I get a water? There's fucking seventy water there show though. Yeah, but those kinds of performing performing, they're on the show. They were there were there were openers that from that city and they were like doing five minutes, but they were on the show. Yeah, they're on the show. Legit didn't know, man, I thought they were comedians. That were not in the show. You know what I've had that happen before U.
Speaker 2: I think that happened to me Conquer and Jerry, this comedian, we none of us ordered food in This comedian ordered like a whole.
Speaker 1: In Houston. H But this fool was was this one wasn't on the show, and that fool was just already sadlers and ship and we're all looking at him and then we're like the waiter was commun named Moose Springles. No, no, that is different era. But but I didn't know the etiquette of like certain I just I don't know. I just didn't know any better. I think as I get older, Like I mean obviously like maybe.
Speaker 2: I want the green room a little ness packed a lot more chilling ship, right, But I didn't know, Like or one time I walked in and there was like two couches and the opener from that city was already there.
Speaker 1: I walked in. He got straight up and when it goes, when it just goes, stand by thee like he should have waited outside. You got there before he went. Okay, so there's is etiquette, not etiquette, but think about it, bro Like he's not headlighting, he wining the be room for because he's performing. No, no, but the techniquely room that week that belonged to Dunos. See that big stard. The waitress is gonna be serving talking to him first, the manager when he walked into the rooms, don't eve gonna look at him. You could at least wait for that food arrived. Wait, wait for the door. You guys heard that. Yeah, man and Jakarta dormers expect my startup. No no, no, no openers that I have no idea who they are. I sit down and I went to the bathroom and I waited a long time then and then I come out and they're gone. Bro, they're perform They're gone. They go out because I didn't they get their hit. I'm in a bathroom chilling now, doing my own thing in there. Oh yeah, I'm just You do that when you do that when on purpose? No I know, I know, But you do that on purpose?
Speaker 2: When when when when he walks in, there's an opener that he doesn't know there obviously like for hypothetic speaking rightfully, but like let's say you're in Houston and then I'm there too, but I'm surprised you go to You're not going to be like, because you know me, yeah, but if I was just a random comic, you'll be like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck. But if you're there with five fools, you bring any bitches, you bring weed because there bro so that is that is okay. I didn't know. This is this is comic that got a guest spot right ten minutes. I would just say, I won't say his name. He is a nice kind now he learned from his mistakes. He was a guest spot right on your on your show, on my show. But there's a guest spot that was giving her diet or comedy club. I don't care. His guest spot was given by the club owner and promised to him. So whatever, I don't care. That's cool. It's too late now, you know. They didn't ask me. So he said he has a guest spot. But this way where he went wrong. He should I was with Hommie and he gave him five minutes of his ten and then he and I was like, hey, motherfuckers, he gave you the guest pot, not this fucking loser right here, the guest spot. That's it. It like that, And I said, either you guys gotta fight for your ten minutes. But both of you guys are gonna go up and do five minutes. Fuck all that. So basically you you gave the food, answermatum, And what did he do? Did he take the ten? And I give to tell me? Oh that's how I was Lincoln's side. I never said none of this. But what happened was after I ever tell that guy for a guest spot or somebody African even go up, I would just say no from no one without it where confronting him about how wrong he was for giving his guest splitting his guest spot. Bro. One time, I give this guy a guest spot and then give his guest spot to someone else right there in front of me, Like it don't work that way. Transferable guests but not transferable here. You do the guest spot and that's it. He goes, I give I got a guest spot, and then he goes. Then little Run goes, hey, man, he's gonna go up? Who he's gonna go up? I faded, man. He knows you longer than me, and he really wants to go up. And I'm gonna yeah, yeah, there's a lot of head out that I want to look at him and going look at him and going like this, this business is very cool. Throw motherfucker. You take opportunities. When you grab him, you just give away your career away here. What if this guy kills the crowd is watching that this appoint never happened again anywhere in the comedy world, right, that would you give? You spend your guests by with this fool. I spent my time with him now just so you could come on tour and learn. But but but I don't. But if you were like if you were like something they renee vodka, I'll give you ten minutes. But like you batter know Rene doesn't know him but name, I'm gonna give me him medically drove me here and he gave me curry. What the was that? You want to know? Buddydy? You wanna fuddy story this? I love this story.
Speaker 2: One time I'm doing Auxnard Levity Live for recipes. Levity Live is no longer that no no, before you do theaters. Now, I say you don't know about the little clubs?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you to be there me too. And by the way, they stopped the website up with my faith on the day I was supposed to do. People are like, hey about.
Speaker 2: Taking them like, I don't know why the website stole, but anyway, how do you say it's all on the website.
Speaker 1: They stopped their website, look, Philippins, I'm chilling, right, I'm chilling. Funny story, funny story where Marty, my manager, he's like hey, He's like he's like, he's like, he's like, hey, let them is coing. I heard that story for that joke that you call Marty party Coen. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Marty's like, hey, man, you want to do aux start And I'm like, I just did it earlier this year.
Speaker 1: They're like, well, they want you to do it in October again.
Speaker 2: Man, you did great, And I was like, I was like, I don't want to do it alone, Like I just I'm working on and then Marty's like, due with Jay.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So I get to the right before this, right before this, uh, somebody wants us to go visit the juvenile hall there by by the city of Auxtar. So I go meet my camera and as we go there, it's cool, man, it's vibe. We were gonna meet the kids, some of them. Some of some of those kids been locked up sins. They were fourteen, they're they're getting out at twenty one.
Speaker 1: Right, cool time. So you're at the Juvy, We're at the Juvenilele. I get to the club, nobody's there. I'm like, what the fuck? I see uh Jerry walk in and I'm like, hey, Darry, what's un Right behind him is Rold Regas, you know, yeah yeah, great hair, right, yeah yeah yeah. George Clooney, Yeah, autism a little bit. But I didn't know that. No, no, no, when you say autism, because you know he does look like you're seen how Superman two? No, okay, Superman two. But Chris Reeves, yeah, there's there's there these three criminals from Kripton.
Speaker 4: Right, oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah, and then the woman in that one Armenian guy in the middle, yeah, the ball guy, the one the ball guys a leader Okay, okay, because a woman.
Speaker 1: But then the one in the middle, he's like Armenian. He like this. I started up Superman. I know he's not going. Ray looks like yeah yeah show him bro. So we get oh yeah, uh oh yeah yeah yeah yeah. Oh wait, now you gotta search something. Guy he's our Meanian bros. He okay, he does it like that, what the funk? Raised? Okay? No, right, so he breathed ray right, and then I'm like and then and then the manager comes in, Hi, Jerry, Hi, do you know Oh yeah I met him? Yeah, I know you met him. Okay, right, he's a good guy. He was good guy. He's cool, he's cool. He should take a flock to the hospital. And then we had migraines. Okay, right, So we get there and the manager like, hey, man, I want to get the line upbout all these two headliners, right, And Jerry looked at me and he was like, oh so I was gonna go first five.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like what And then I told Jerry was like what the buck at the point that it went. And then Jerry was like, I didn't really feel like driving today food. I'm like, I'm like, ship like that happens, fool, But he unders that it was cool, like it was unarmed. I know, there's like giving up your whole ten minutes is a little more crazier like that. But I thought it was hilarious, dog like, it was funny. I'm like, fuck comedies comedy one of those things too, where you learn.
Speaker 3: Shipping you every day, you know, you know how people were not on Instagram and TikTok. Let's say let's say that you know our podcast is going good. Let's say a person will go to do No and he'll be like, hey, man, how many likes? How many likes on this video so I could get on the podcast. If someone came up to you and they said how many lights on the video so I could get ten minutes?
Speaker 1: What would you reply to them ten minutes on stage? I would not. I would pretend I never read that, bro, No, no, no, up to you they come up to you with the video though, yeah, oh I've never seen that. Nobody, I'm gonna watch out for that. Then no, but but but what would you say? Oh if you go through the medic glasses and says what and he says how many likes for this video to get me ten minutes on stage with you? None? Bro, none? None. You have to be funny, man. You can't beat coming up. Yeah, Cray put him in a spot like that. Yeah, man, I want to say, this guy suck is how desperate he is? Who are your who are your? Who are your favorite comics when you were growing up? They're all dead? Word? Okay? Like who I like Eddie Murphy Man? Alive. No, IM sorry, I like running Dangerfield. He writes jokes real fast. You know. I like Stephen Wright. He's still alive. I just found out who. I've been watching a lot of Don Rickles lately. You know who that is? Yeah? Oh man, Yeah that was hilarious. He's like the king of insult comedy. Yeah. Where that fo was that legit labeled the insult comedy? After he died, he just did comedy. Oh yeah, I think if he had that for that joke where he's talking about the Japanese doing in the crowd, he was doing the jap The funniest one three months looking for your Uncle in the fucking jungle. The funniest story about him when fran Sinatra was telling a story and an interview and on not too Night shows with with domb rincles next to him, because it really happened, he said that he walked up. It's like it's like a comedian walking up to you and goes as, I'm wanna bring my lady right now? Man, Can you walk up to me and say what's up? Man? And made me make me look good in a restaurant. In a restaurant, so you go to the table and go hey man, what's up? Hey man? Do know? Can you live alone? Please? I'm just chilling with my lady. Bro here cock plucking and ship the doctor come up, comes to the table and meeting my girlcles was on a day with a girl. Come say hi to us so I could look good in front of this lady trying to although he tricked him, he came up. He was like, god, damn, I'm trying to eat here. But Italian is never let people like yeah, but yeah, but really true and what happened in real life they don't talk about it in the video was well the name of Sinatra had to have full kicked out of the cause you know they carried him out. Yeah, over making, over making. It's weird, like a French Sinatra as somebody you cannot disrespect, you know, like you will see like comedians tell story about Sinatra, like the guy from Everybody wise Raymond ray Ramon's brother, Okay, the big guy. Yeah, his brother does stand up in real life. They both do stand up in real life, right, So he told the story that he was opening up for Frank Sinatra and then like one night he said, they didn't go too well. So he goes, hey, if you if you, if you really like me, stick around for Frank Sinatra. But he had Bob he bomb that's like you going, man, if you fucking like me, you're gonna like Philipps. Yeah, even though comparing you fucking Bob. If you like me, you like Ralph, Yeah, if you fucking like me, you're gonna especially like rename. You know that that's the reference sucking this, it's a it's this. It's him trying to get a laugh, knowing that the joke is about to be that. Of course we're gonna like Philippe. Yeah, of course we're gonna like that. Said that to Frank. He said to the crowd, No, no, I know, I know, but he said it, yeah, if you like me, stick around for Sinatra, and everybody laughs. Right, But there's like guys there that are like there is fright Sinatra, who don't think that joke's funny? Wise? Man? Wise? Man? Why why guy? Why? Wise? Guys? So he said, Man, So I'm in my green room and Sinatra's on stage after the show, there's two big goombag walk up to me, the big Italian guys. Hey, what was this about? Stick it to Frank? Sinatra. What do you mean stake it to fran Sinatra? You said, if you like me, stick it to fran Sinatra. No, no, I said, if you really like me, stick around first, fri Sinatra. But what do you mean stick around? You don't think that fronts are not just better than you? You're going at first? Why would the crowd will not take around for nat is what we want to know. And they're tripping. They're tripping brothers serious, yeah, wise guys, bro he really the guys in their eyes, he disrespect your so he said, I turned into the the the scene from why Why you think you think I'm funny? And good Fellas? Yeah, yeah, what's funny about me? So that's what it felt like on the table. Yeah, you know in the bar, in the bar, I when to Liverpool killed that food? When you think I'm funny, Joe makes me funny. Joe Patty tripping on the young food, so radio tripping on Ralio got the food, I think sopranos, Yeah yeah, it is the food is the produc Yeah that's when he shoots something. Yeah yeah, yeah, it is that scene. I don't want the scene when they're sitting down eating right and yeah, there's something you're right, I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll go yeah. So that's what he felt like, bro, And didn't happened to me.
Speaker 3: Ship, I mean, I mean, Don Rickles has like this funny thing where he was It was at the Tonight Show too, and he was talking to Frank Sinatra because Frank Sinatra had like mob ties with them, with you know, with the Mob and Ship, the mafia.
Speaker 1: So he would come up to him and he said, he came up to him and he said, I don't want to interrupt the thro other show. This one came up to him and he'll be like he'll be like Bombino Bubatso had passed away. He'll be like Ralph the one he got shot on the lever, We'll talk to you tomorrow. Like he's giving him news about the mob and ship. Actually this fucking hilarious dog.
Speaker 3: He did the same time to Marris Scorsese had like a like an Awards show, what are your what are your favorite movies?
Speaker 1: Movies like The Big Lebowski. That's something I need to get into with the Coen brother movies. Like if you watch the Coen Brothers, it is like the Big Lebowski, Fargo. Do you search up the Coen Brothers. So if you watch all his movies, if you like he watched all of them. He leaves little pieces in his movies that you saw in the other movie, but all the movie don't even match. That's that's that's the one. I want to watch. No Country for Old Men. Yeah, the good one too. Yeah, that's what the Javier Bardam I think, Yeah, Javier Bardam, that was a fucking legend. I love that. Watch that. It's it's a bowling movie. It's a bowling movie. Yeah what Jeff Bridges. And who's the who's the older gentleman Goodman? I think, yeah, John good John Goodman. There you go. I fucking love that food. He's in No Country, he's not No Country pro man, but he's in.
Speaker 3: The Big Lebowski and he's in Brother We're out thou fucking Jesus going on a gold cast. Hey, this was this is crazy for all right here right here, Jeff Bridges, there you go. Yeah, you know what, the first time I saw this movie.
Speaker 1: I hated it. Oh ship, go down, go down, go down, go down. I know that's the food from fucking Sopranos. Too. Definitely like the character a little bit. Huh. That's funny, man, that that scene where he has his he has his his bathrobe right there, which the one in the start. Yeah, he fuckings He buys something for like ninety eight cents and uses his Ralph card to get it. This guy. You know what's crazy. I was watching a superstore and you were you were in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like I was watching because you know sitcoms, So this is one of the sitcoms that I watched.
Speaker 1: I'm really I'm really fucking with this. The grocery store. Yeah, I forgot you were in the back of it. Oh no, no, no movie.
Speaker 3: Your scenes are like fucking like your one liners are insane. But I fucking die. I was watching that show when I faded as fugamn that auditioned for that when when that show first was not a show yet. I think it's I don't know if Ruben Fleischer he's up one of the guys from the show. I went to have a meeting with him and I went to have lunch for him because I read for that part for the guy in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: First, the one that the black dude does. Yeah, I love that he got it, and then I came back and auditioned for a shoplifter and that someone else got it, and then I went back and auditioned for something else they didn't get it. Then I think that the third time it was for a a pothead, a loser drug addict, right, because the episode was like the episode was the mascot of the show, the Cloud. He got all drunk and all fucking crazy, bro, and they arrested that fool, right, So it was like a mascot scandal. So they were to test. They were going to test all the drug addicts and the thing in the in the store, Robert Born for this role. Bro, I've been trying to get away from from the fucking secret drug that worked my whole life. I found out day. Hey, Bro, call it sick because they will randomly select you, bro to have a drug test at every job, and those are the only times Bro. Whatever win Bro, Oh yeah, we're gonna have to drug test. I can't win the lottery, I can't win a raise, I can't win nothing but randomly selected drug drug test. I was always first. That's hilarious. So I read you, bro, like, can I leave early today? Yeah? I have that I have that thing the thing. Remember I talked about it. What's his name? John okated? So yeah, he okay, did you and then you signed it? What? Yeah? You you signed remember not for reals get you down all right? You ever got far because of that? No? But I remember because that that those lines were like I felt like I wrote him. Bro. Yeah, who's the writer of that show? A flight? Shir and some guy name I got their names. Bro, there's a lot of writers. Yeah, but they all wrote. They all wrote for the office, so yeah, and they and they wrote. They have the same flow of the show rhythms. That's what I love. Rhythm and shows is to me, it's perfect. You watch Friends and Neighbors, My Friends and Neighbors. No, I've watched Friends my friends from college. No, you gotta watch it, bro. It's about friends that are friends. It's about It's a Netflix show. It's like a bunch of friends who try to be friends after college. But they were all friends during college. So if you don't know if you went to college, but it's about a bunch of friends who hang out after college who try to remain friends. Yeah, it's hilarious. This is a show or a movie there's a show. It's a show. Yeah, how many two seasons? Okay? Yeah, And if you like this show, there's another show. It's about friends from college who are now in their forties. So like the part two of this show will be a show called the Four Seasons. And there's a bunch of a bunch of friends and it's the same people, no different. There's about a bunch of friends who hang out and do vacations together, but like similar story. Yeah, and then if you like those shows, you can watch family people hang out in rich areas like White Lotus three to White Lotus. You're not ready for White Lotus. You watch Friends from College and then you're ready for the four seasons. And after four seasons, you're ready for like more edgier shows like the White Lotus And I'm telling you, man, you watch them. You watch the three together? Do you even binge podcast with Felippees Barsa and his wife Lisa Asparza. So yeah, I'll give you the recipes and how to get how to get to White Lotus. You watch Friends with College, then you watch the four seasons seasons on Netflix, then you go watch on HBO. You're ready, bro, you've been learned.
Speaker 3: Have you seen any HBO is definitely for Have you seen Yeah, no ship. Have you ever seen any Danny McBride shows like Vice Principals or I Bounding Down?
Speaker 1: I started first movie first, the karate work fist with the Way, Yeah, the fist with Way. That's fucking golden. Bro. He's the first movie. Bro, That's what.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that. He's a dude that wants to learned karate and he ends up getting a sense like the famous you know, the food.
Speaker 1: That make videos. He hit Brook, Yeah, hit me the truck him.
Speaker 3: And his dojo go to his show and then whatever they're kicking with this one in the hotel and it's Danny McBride's sense and all his little homies. It's like teenagers, you know, and they end up squabbling in the room and start fighting foods, and then.
Speaker 1: The line what's on where? Because they meet this for at the karate festival Yeah yeah yeah, And then you go, yeah, man, come go to my kicking to my hotel room. He talked Danny mcgride to come to my hotel room. But when he shows up, he shows up with like fucking three fools, bro, with his with his with his crew, a little meskan food that looks like you bro a foot fist way the little ass meskan dude. And then he shows up with the director of the show. Was it called uh oh man? And then something burg I know that that's go to cast down. Oh I love this food. Toby Hill, Joey Hill, there you go. Yeah, so Jody Hills in it too. Yeah, so that is so when they get there, he goes, oh, you're the guy from the the one tell me to do the karate thing? Right? Did you got to bring any hikes? Nah? I just brought on my homies right here. Get the fuck out of here. And they started leaving off sad Nah, just kidding. They remember brother? They they fucking beat up the fucking band. Yeah. I don't know if you can watch that, we can so so point is at the party, the band is like making fun of the teenagers, and this was like what what he starts that food and face and then what's the first one punches the little Mexican? What could bitch of squabble talk about Mescican fool's name? Who on there? Oh? Yeah, man, I see, I don't know how can boy the name?
Speaker 2: I love this Poxpress. Oh yeah, Bro, that's him that bride. Yeah, yeah, that's funny because Dropic Thunder, Tropic Thunder. Tropic Thunder is my favorite movie. He's a Tropic Thunder.
Speaker 1: Express is one of my favorite movies of all times. When they fight. When they fight, the food swings first, boom boom, all his homies and he's the leader, you know, it's all these boom they don't come. They all get information like this and what was going on there a bunch of everybody, everybody, but everybody turns up. And then he fucking gets up, bro, with his fucking the truck, the main dude. He had two hot chicks, and he goes, do you can think you could just fight at my fucking hotel? Bro? To my party and fucking drink free beer or do drugs and then fucking beat up the fucking bad, fucking awesome mad And then look at that guy. Hey, get this guy more fucking beer. Then they're all partying, bro, And then and then I looks weird broke that Hi lo Loo dude, that look. I love this guy. Man. He's talking with a kid and he's fucking love you, bro. What's his name? The little kid? Jo tells his name. Bro, that's funny. Man. Like when they're about before they get to that party, Jody Hill, he looks at Julio, the little kid and the other little kid, and he goes like this, listen, man, Julio Houlio, Listen, we're gonna today. I'm gonna do a lot of drugs. Like and you guys are gonna stop me. I'm gonna do a lot of drugs and nothing that YouTube can stop me and Julio. I don't want you to be talking about this later on, Okay, I'll fuck you up. Looking the old man bro telling the little kids, it's hilarious game. Bro. He telled this little kid, little Dunos, I definitely had the haircut before. Yeah, telling you this, who are doing commedy that little listen, fucking Dunos. I'm gonna take you on the road with me. You're gonna drive. I'm gonna do a lot of drug I'm gonna do a lot of bitches. He ain't gonna talk nobody, all right. That's literally exactly what happened. They were like they left to go to a karate festival. It's just fucking crazy, Bro, that's hilarious. Dog how about when that fool he can't pay him for the hotel and he had to start his corvette.
Speaker 3: That shit fun and he brings the boats with his check. Yeah, I know, that's just crazy. This food, because this food, I don't want to say. You should watch the movie.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious, right, like like somebody bring him their favorite comic home and then that fool goes have to sta with his wife.
Speaker 3: He brought he paid for the sensite food to help him out with his dog. The food comestays in the house. Focks is bitch, and then it's a great movie. It's a great movie. It's definitely a classic. I'd say, have you seen an observant report? Seth and then like Louis Penya's fucking crazy dog.
Speaker 1: My favorite part of that movie is when it's sad. It's sad man. That was a fair I think we're talking about a different observing report thee. Yeah, it's sad bro that one part Bro, when what he did he didn't He comes back before he leaves on the dates and he's getting ready to go and look he's like his mom is drinking and it looks and his mommy goes, mom, do you think dad left because of me. Definitely. You were born with problems, Ronnie, like special needs man, and your dad said, you know, he just couldn't deal with all that, you know, like sleeping with you and taking care of you, and he just laughed. But yeah, most definitely, Yeah it was because of you. That's fucking wild, bro, because then level before he leaves for the dates, he gets like he just sits and things about that one night for a long time, and then he tried to get his mom approval again to get him to say something political about him. Mom, you do I'm good looking? Well, Donnie role Ronnie. From certain angles, I would say it was the right light maybe. And then right there, brother, when he goes out with on a day with Anna Faris, and right there at that moment when he put it, he decided not to take his drugs no more. And that's he didn't take his medication no more. And from that moment on he becomes a crazy motherfucker. Yo, you've never seen that movie. Rogan is a security guard at the mall. Hey, but this will stop taking his medication and love dog like he's not treating he's tripping on everything dog. And the movie is a observing report, because that's what security was supposed to do, observing report. This one the fucking things he's in the FBI. Bro, he hitting people with skateboarding. Bro, it's crazy, Bro, fucking ship up. Bro. Tell me that that my father favorite part. Bro, and it gives that mess him that dude is he makes him number two. Tell me, Bro, you're my number two. Now tell me that you're my number two. Tell me my number my number two, I mean number two. Thank Ronnie. I always wanted that possession, man, but I don't want. I don't want to tell you and put pressure in our relationship. But thank you, Brian. You know who it is, fucking my companion. The food from the food from a Narcos No, what's that? Michael and Narcos and my opinion, yeah, that's what's not forgot that he's the FBI. And would you ever do a roast me a rose like a roast for yourself? One? What like a roast? What you doing? It would have to be very profitable for everybody in order to do that, Like I would do the roast and people ROAs me, but it would have to be with a where the all the comics make sure they all get paid good. You know, it can be like no money at all. It has to be recorded for some pay per view make it profitable that the rational, random fucking roast where it's just an audience and we lose all that magic. Yeah, to be real. Yeah, but it wouldn't have to be to be something that is done with for us, not like you bring not the comedy roles and Comedy Central I whatever it controlled where it's like all of us, you know, like Ralph Alfred in Vibrate Regressive if he's really down to get roasted too, no foods actually know me and then young fools like him hire some riders and really beat my ass. Yeah. I don't think I could do it. Some highly sensitive it'll be. It'll be good man, because well right now maybe later. How about your forty five? I don't know. For I would if you ever do have a roaster, Mike me, I would love to be in it. Yeah, man, Yeah, we do need someone to open the door works fucking me and stopping up for Jeff died back in the day, Back in the day. I just saw him at the airport. Yeah, he was going to Hyenas. Oh nice. Yeah, he's tall. Yeah, I always forget how tall he is, might be like six two. Who Jeff Died? Yeah, you work with him, we both work with him. No, we're just with you know. We just say that a lot because I see him, I see him on Instagram. We'll talk and then me and du know we're talking about all right. So I made this this jel I called him in concrete Instagram comedians like and I was always like, you guys are ruining the fucking game for us, for us real comics. I used to open up for Jeff Die. That's that's I just thought it was so funny. That's funny. Yeah, so Jada doesn't think me in congre real comics. Now he does, and now I do. I've always thought, you guys are real comics. Don't be fucking weird. What do you do? What do you do? What do you do? Talk about? On stage? We just shoot, we just talked. Ship. We guys go on stage together or one at a time. So he does his forty five and then I'll get on for like fifteen.
Speaker 2: Technically, technically, I'm just I just bring up to do up there, to do like a little light party.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to do comedy he's not a comedian. Yeah, get out of here. Bro, Wait, you time crazy stand up there with a comedian and going up. But when you're after doing the forty five, do you ever like look at the clock and go fuck doing another thirty five up here? For sure? What time? Not so long ago? So it just goes slow. Bro.
Speaker 2: Now, the other day I had a showing downing and I was on stage and I was like, I have another hour here or like the other day, I was really tired.
Speaker 1: And in Modesto, we partied hard on Friday. We had the State Theater. Yeah we are fucking and beautiful. We got fucking trash. Yeah, we got trashed on Friday.
Speaker 2: We started show on Saturday and I was in the green room and I was just like this, and I was like, what about just kind of ring on, trying to drive it home.
Speaker 1: But I didn't. You know, you're not alone in those feelings, man, Yeah, you're not alone. Sometimes man, it gets to you, man, like you know, you gotta you gotta turn it on for like forty five minutes. Sometimes you're like in a green room thinking about it, thinking that, man, what if the manager were safe And there's a ghast leak we gotta just take everybody else, you know. Sorry, and I'm slutly apologized. I'm so sorry. Man, there's a gas leak and went to clear these people out for the refund their money and what you fucking serious? All right, man, I guess you gotta. But you know something. You think that way because your men, you're lazy. You s a lot of pressure. Do you start nervous before shows? I got the Greek, Yeah, we're you nervous. Nervous, bro, I think you told me you fucking killed any bad thing. You told me you think it off his diggery for any back. Then you told me I'm trying to secure my five. I believe Remember you were like I think I think it was you.
Speaker 2: We're having a conversation and you're like the day you stop getting nervous because you don't respect the game like you you're never because you care about what what are your craft?
Speaker 1: And it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: When this fucking fat bitch in the back I'm about the headline, a big guy will be like, bitches, I'm like, shut the fuck up, brom I'm trying to focus because you don't understand the craft of putting like a joke together. You wanted to hit, and and then he's sometimes he's too motivational and he's like, hey, they're great up there, what more?
Speaker 1: What more? And I'm just like, oh my god, just stop talking to me for like five minutes. The pressure, the pressure go crazy. I don't know that's how you felt that something. You should speak up, bitch, snigger. But I'm not just you. He needs that. But sometimes shut the fuck up. Yeah, but he really needs that because if it was not there, then you'll be missed. Exactly. Yes, he doesn't know what he doesn't know what a good time is until it's gone. No, I do, no, I won about Have you ever added it showing regret? I didn't the day you have to do it at a show? Yeah? Man, that was where that's where we have. Saturday was already sodull. They're like, yeah, you went out of Friday. I was like, hell yeah. So that we did Friday birth and then we had the Saturday, so I was like, I should have just gone home right after. You have a bit when you gotta be there on a Thursday through Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the Thursday show is like, man, I ain't I got dressed up for this show, you gotta up for the next. I've been shows, bro, like where the Thursday show. I could hear the ace he go on, Bro, and I'm up there on stage. That's how empty it is. If there's if there's not a lot of tickets sold out a show to do the does do you just canceled? They gotta sell more more than ten to do the show. What the comedy store back in the day, if they sold tell they sold more than seven, more than eight tickets, there's gonna be a show. But I never had less than eight. I just had like the flas one hundred and fifty and there's thirty five. That's happened to you? Yeah, and I just walked at the show man. See, I learned from watching the energy of the first comic, because when at that low and if you're a young comic, it's gonna discourage you, man for sure and right, but you got to think about it. Man, you just do ten minutes, motherfucker, get off. He should be worried about the guy doing forty five on this bullshit. So so the first guy the horrible set, he's thinking too much. Then the guy that normally kills with a hard twenty five bombs hard. And then I go up there, man, and I just lie to the audience. Bro, I said, many, welcome everybody. Thursday nine, Second show Man. The first show was packed. It was fucking craze. Go ahead, no dog, do it, Bron, I say, do it, Bro, Yeah, do it. Bro. First show was fucking packed. We were turning away people away, man oh man. And then I don't know, I don't want to add a second show Man, but bad. We got to do the Second show Man three waitresses and we went home. We're doing it for the people. Yeah, that's hilarious. Now we were in New Mexico. Hyenas. Have you done that? One? Was the New Mexico Hyenas. No, I've only done the Route sixty six. Okay, I've done that one. Uh.
Speaker 2: New Mexico is like a weird city. It always sells out the day of for like the day before, right, and Andrea she sent me with my ticketcount, and I'm like, damn. We came out waiting New Mexico for this ship. And then the first show, the first show was still like the first show was light.
Speaker 1: On a Thursday. We had we had one show on a Thursday, and it was like like it was like what is that room holding? Drea? Like one was maybe like sixty people in there, and I was like sixty strong. I'll never forget you. Yes, a great show.
Speaker 2: And I remember being up there like damn it because if, bro, if you should do that club one day when you're just passing by great club, it's like you're doing it in a basement.
Speaker 1: That shit is tight. They only serve popcorn, like no food on that trip. I don't know. That was not the first club where I was having the show. And the city came and canceled the liquor license and no pass, no no no, uh fud, New Mexico. What do you mean they canceled the liquor license? What do you mean pay their license? Andre? What was it? The sanitizers that they had wasn't the one that was supposed to be used, so so they're not allowed to sell liquor. So the city came and while people were walking into the seat, the city came and just put a big sign closed. Oh shut that shut the fuck down. The damn they have a show is fucked. I'd be pissed.
Speaker 2: The last show too, Damn Sada Sanadreanna the nest to go get a bunch of bottle. Then we just gave people shots. Yeah, I mean I didn't expensive her needles like a bottle.
Speaker 1: Oh how many people were there? It was? It was a sold out show. That's sad duty. One hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: Some people even left because then I brought We wanted to come sit here and see you watch do comedy and.
Speaker 1: Curry fucking bottles? Did you get? We got like four and there everybody just got like two little shots. Damn was kind of fucked up. Dog It happens full comedy comedy. Did unexpect to go? When when that is empty and the manager tells you about somebody that sold out and his Latino comedian, Oh we had fucking you know him, right, he sold out. They tell you like that, I won't see. I want but I don't want to. I don't want to compare comics because a lot of great comics. But but they will do that. Man, Oh man, it's all loud. We had Dustiny Borrow last week. Well that's killed killed kill. I would hear like, oh man, it's so doub man. You didn't got to start out man, probably because last week, man, we had chunky ducky quack quack. That's a fucking killed dog. We had, we had to fucking we had the China man Mark Britain bro killing it. Yeah, that's that's happened to you. And there was at the Looney Band. We have the Looney Band, and and where were the oh Man the Looney Band? And in Kansas? And which you talk Kansas? Which you talk Kansas? And that that comedy club ran the comedy club like a genius bro like they stayed those Right, he's a guarantee start out Friday, Saturday, Friday Saturday. Right, you stay with your talk. I'm probably sure you do a sell out what you talk Friday and Saturday, one hundred and fifty people. Right, he could set it out. I know you can't, yea. But so the owner knows that. Yeah, but he will bring him on Saturday because he knows he'll sell out. That's he'll bring him on Friday. He'll bring Smo Smow somewhere to struggle for that Friday and Saturday, and and he'll give a bunch of tickets for free and start it out with that comic. So he'll bring Duno's Monday and Tuesday. Instead, we've exactly. But why would they do that, because because because because of percentage, because a percent he spend a percent he's just making all the alcohol money. Yes, so why I don't got to split the percentage of me. It's like it's like, it's like, why bring you on a like match money that I'm not going to be made. So my Monday Tuesdays are terrible. So let's say you sell out one fifty on Friday Saturday. On Monday Tuesday you might do fifty, which I never do nothing.
Speaker 2: And then on Saturday Sunder I can give away free tickets out still make my bar money and you only get it.
Speaker 1: You get a flat fee of a dollars whatever. So so me, we went there with Gabbrieg last years on a Monday, and I full sold on Monday and Tuesday. But we didn't. Like I was like us the story together. Yeah, so I was telling you, like my head, I was thinking that they could have just had him on Friday and Saturday. Yeah, it would have sold out, But that guy did he will bring the bigger comics on Monday and Tuesday, because it's why not? Yeah, why not? Because he why not having a Monday and Tuesday with a big headliner that can sell out the show. We'll make money on Monday and Tuesday, and we'll have a smaller show Friday Saturday. And it was right, Yeah, just like he'll give away tickets for the Friday and Saturday show for that guy and have do no sell out to a show on Monday and Tuesday, and that may he's making money the whole week. Oh what the fun if he would have put if we were to put small comedian on Monday and Tuesday. We know how open mics run on Wednesdays is always empty? Yeah, why not have a guarantee sold out show. Damn, that's kind of smart. Is that comedy club still there? The Lonely Man? What's your favorite comedy club? It is? Oh my favorite where the owner? My favorite comedy club is all the ones that are in the Northwest or like we're there more freedom man, like Seattle, Washington, Oh my god, Washington. What comedy club there? Back then it was called bill Leaders something, but now it's the Tacoma, WA Comedy Club, not the I just we.
Speaker 2: Didn't need this this week got you On Thursday, I'm going on Emerald City or the Casino is a comedy club?
Speaker 1: I think it might be in the casino. Yeah, is it a casino? And Drew and I don't even know, you know, she said, yes, oh yeah, I love that place. Yeah, it's it's a it's a casino, and you know, it's in a big mall area. Yeah. And they're like, oh, and that's kind of down to your mills. Yeah. Huge, like yeah, huge area. And then everybody parties that at the mall at I get that casino. Everybody, Oh that's bad. I was. I was next to a casino and there's a club generate fucking gamblers over here, and doesn't it terrible? Yeah, there's a club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a degenerate fuck too, you're de generate cocaine. It's okay, though, Like, what the fuck don't you say? She's like, we'll cut that part out. But but I want to know how to gamp. I just don't know how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Seattle is so legal, bro, Like, you're gonna have fun because Seattle is the only city where you could buy weed right here next door by a Q forty seven with hollow points suppressor on it, walk out with it, just show your ID and get an abortion. You know, are in the same area and buy legalized mushrooms. Yeah, Seattle's gonna be one of the first dates where you could kill yourself if you're sick.
Speaker 3: Side Yeah, so like you bring your whole fan. Second, if I'm if I'm if I'm Hella sick, and then I'm gonna die. I just wanted to cut it right now, you have your family come over, you'll kick it or whatever whatever, and then they literally injected you and then it's like a painless death.
Speaker 1: It's kind of smart. Yeah, if you know you can't go through it, bro, Like, you know, that's funny you saying that. When I was in England, they were protesting against that because they were going to try to make it a law in England. That's so weird. And there was people saying self assisted is still suicide. Self assisting is murdered. And then and then you gotta think about it, like the sick people are like, you don't know what the fuck. I'm Philly, but you know you gotta be scared though. You gotta wonder, like there's so many questions you're not asking, you know yourself, if we have our self administered deaths, you know you gotta last You saw how sick to the person gotta because there's sometimes. Bro, when I have a hemorrhoid, just kill me now, just fucking killing My ass is burning. Just fucking kill me. I'm not going abale to get in a plane. I'm won't be sitting sideways the old time. Just fucking shoot me now, Man, my fucking hemorrhoid. Bro, that should be burning. Bro Like, I have a hemorrhoids sometimes and then it gives birds another hemorrhoid. That's a ticket. Shit, Hey hers so much bro. Like, Like, if you never had a hemorrhoid, you're not a man. Man. We just had one together. Yeah, you had one at the same time. Man. It's kind of girls with their periods sin up, you know. I didn't know that. I didn't know that that girl sink up with their periods. No, yeah, I didn't know that. If all if a bunch of women live in the same house, they all have the same cycle. Yeah. Yeah, I was raised. I was raised by all women. It's weird. And and when there was a time and point where like my mom, my oldest dad moved out, moved back in, and it was all three girls and my mom and they were on their perier at the same time it was. It was a very bad time. I also wanted assistant suicide. At that moment, I was also imagine the abuse mentally. I was fuck papa once a month, bro, this full get abused once a month. I was called every single word other than my mom. My mom held it in the most, but I think I was called a couple of fat pieces of ships throughout the week. I grew up with four women in my house, three women, my mom, all women. Once a month, they will give me chocolate and then belitt on me because a lot of chocolate. You'll say that, try to get it women a menstrul cho both of the chocolate. Bro during the andre you beating chocolate when you get your period? What about you want to be like chocolate? I know what that's the point of that kind? Can I ask you a question? Why is that? Like? What does chocolate do? I think it's just like a comfort thing like a lot of girls do, like ice cream. Why are girls bitches at that time? Do you actually I'm fuking around, but I'm I don't think that way? What do you what? What are the Indonesian women bro? When they want any other period? Bro? What do they eat Indonesian food. Probably chocolate, bro, chocolate. Why are the women bitches because to buy chocolateate but instead of like every nationality have a chocolate she said chocolate, right, Oh, yeah, Indonesians do. It's white ladies. Probably Indonesies have a chocolates called start up b n G da'sh b n g that's does and cholate.
Speaker 2: That's crazyn't even bank during that time, a bang about a bank.
Speaker 1: Would be out of Yeah, look look that's it food. That's it fucking gas food by me one bro foo. Yeah. If I if I got always with the way it's foods everything way for food that was yeah, like when they like that, that would go. So my mom would get that sometimes from like they just I'm pretty sure could get them. Then at cat no, it's a bank, bank is yeah, that's just gas. That would be hard. I'm wearing like the big robe and getting your period at the same time that happens. Bro, what Yeah, I'm guessing food. It's not a robo. It must be sucking hard, being fucking Mexican and illegal getting your fucking period right. Yeah, man, Bro, my mom was on a period. I didn't know. And then I listening to the toilet, want the toilet because in the toilet paper area there was a lot of blood, a lot of blood. And I asked my mom, what happened? Somebody cuts ther more off? What's going on? Mom? I went with a trash cat. She was reading a book and which I'm getting a kid on that if soul? A lot of blood and trash can And then my mom told me a lie, and she told me now to tell my dad. But she didn't tell me that she was going through a menstrual period. Why did she want to tell your father? I don't know, because because my dad would have because then my dad would have to explain it to me if probably didn't want to save the conversation. Did you how did you find out about who? Did you ever get the birds and the bees talk? Nah? Probably every other kid in my neighborhood. I just got somebody pregnant. And that's it. Oh, that's actually in Jared's story as well. And Jared just got pregnant? Who Andrea Andre? And what do you mean just got pregnant? She's pregnant a long time ago. How many months are you? I'm not pregnant, but I got pregnant when I was nineteen. It wasn't fourteen. No a good age to leave a kid behind. Do you do you ever? You have children? Yeah? How many? I had? Three? My daughter passed away last week of breast cancer in Sweden. Oh damn, I'm so sorry. Yeah, if you're asking, get the fuck? Uh, don't do this ship like that. That's not fucking funny. I'm gonna be so fucking like uncomfortable, bro, very serious. You know he has a family out there, right, you remember his story? Oh? Over there? What what I'm gonna repeat again? If you laugh, I'm gonna walk out of the room, bro, I just kidding, Okay, walked out. My daughter lives in Sweden and she she had a metallistic breast cancer. Yeah, so she lives over there. You've been over there? She live? She No, she passed away, really, she passed away last week. I'm like, how you say grieving, you know, but you know it happens. You know, you go to stages where you grieve, you feel sad and like we are you laughing? Were you gonna yellow? Why do bitches die? White bitches kind of die? Did you hear the what was your question going with? How many kids you have? Oh? I have three No, I just have to Okay, Bro, okay, your car finished the question. I can't now, I really can't finish the question because the question had something to do with like that. Just do it, bro, go ahead. I was gonna say, do you ever get so mad at your kat you just want to kill I was just gonna say that too late, now, bro, But everybody goes through that stage. I'm pretty sure. Like my dad, I thought you wouldn't kill me one time too, man, One time my dad got so mad bro, like like I don't understand. Like he was hanging out with his friends drinking beer and I'll playing with a soccer ball and then I kicked real hard and I broke the neighborhood window and he saw and I got like and as soon as he saw, I said no, sorry, sorry, sorry, And Spanish Pasha got me by the back of the hair like like this. That was he'll move He'll put his hand right here and then lift your ass and like this and then lift you up. So even if you try to move your head, you're making your head more so. He dow me in the house and he slammed the door and he was all drunks and he goes, come on, you know what the fucking window going to cost? And I didn't have a beout. He didn't look for about and then you couldn't find it. Something that hit me with, Bro, That motherfucker went to the washing machine and ripped that fucking thick ass metal ship from the back. Yeah, and folded it right, folded it. And then my mom said, that's hello, show that's hello. And then she stopped him. But it still like ben brush. She hit me home.
Speaker 2: And then Joey about your dad is a nag where you cut him cheating but he got just walking the same day.
Speaker 1: I love that joke. We bonded, Bro, you look at each other? Is that real? Yeah? But it's sad, dude, like I caught him that one time? And were you at sixteen? Sixteen eighteen? I didn't say nothing. And one time Willie Barsenna and gabrieg Less we went to the casino just to go, yeah, so I'm morongo, Yes, I said, we were there and I yeah, and we saw my dad was another lady wall who you were with, William? Yeah? Bro, how were you done? I was like thirty something young, and those foods already had met my mom. They had told me my mom was fine in my fine Bro, my mom was hot. Bro, mama was hot, Like it was uncomfortable how hot she was. Because my friend was like, tell me stuff like you're lucky, brocky, this is my mom. That was my mama. I'll be talking to fuck kids. I have no barriers, Bro, they have no So my mom bro be jerking off to her all the time. You're lucky. Well, friend told you this, my little friend growing up, this little kid. And then when when my friend made my mom, they tried to say my mom was hot without saying she was hot, like I think William. One of them said, yeah, bro, your mom's a very classy lady. And I said, really, she doesn't have fucking projects. She let her hair grow on her legs. My mom was my mom has seven kids, and I pretty and she was beautiful, but I'm pretty sure she didn't want to have seven kids. I think every year she tried to look less less attractive to my dad, and she started growing her hair bro, and her legs was long, Bro that she was taking out her nylons. My dad was, you know whatever, Maybe I attracted my father now like beauty and the beast here when you say your father is an attractive male, Yeah, he's a he's a good looking guy. Bro. He too, he had all his hair to he died, bro, No fucking well ship hope espress to the next generation. So that was good looking, bro, Like he made my My mom told me that that was the first man she ever kissed one time, damn. And then my sister said, you fucked up, bitch. No wait so then, so then what happened when you get run into your dad with another girl? Oh? Man, so that's your dad said, nah, man, it is. It's well see and then we all walked there with my dad and my dad says, it's met me though, it's my friend. She's my friend. And then what'd you say? Okay, you didn't. This was for sure about it all the way home. Bro. Have you ever have you ever, like in front of your pops on something like that? No, no, none of my business a grown man does after you're really eighteen? Yeah, I about to say, you're in your dad, I mean, like you're my dad, right, I confront me, brought my dad. I'm confronting you. Yeah, I mean my dad answering you. Oh so I'm you okay, Hey, why did you shut the fuck up. I don't want to know what your fucking thing, motherfucker. I don't want to know what your fucking think. I know what you saw. You know what you saw. You want to continue this, I'll fuck you up right now. I will fuck you up. I will fuck you up. If your mom knows, I will fucking fuck you up, motherfucker fuck and now that'll be the torture you'll get every day, Like when you before you wake up, I will fuck you up. If you open your big fat fucking mouth. What would you do right now? If you call your if you call your dad, cheeting on your mom and I'm opening in a cand of wood pass that it was like four feet.
Speaker 3: Fus my mom, and like my dad's pretty old, but for that food, definite would never check on my mother. Honestly, What would you do if you caught? Okay, you're your siblings.
Speaker 1: How about this? You have a girlfriend? No right now? He does? Yeah, but if you do right, just and you've been together a long time kind of like rough but Bulls does go for there together a long time? Yeah, right, and whatever you like? His lady and him are known to each other. Yeah, but how long are we saying three years together? Everyone knows. Everybody knows that's your lady. Everybody knows you. Yeah, you're somewhere, bro you see it, lady kissing another man.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what I'm gonna do right now. Tell me, I can tell you what I'm gonna Okay, what's setting are we in?
Speaker 1: You're you're fucking a Starbucks getting a coffee on the way to take it to him, okay, and then you take it to her. Okay, But there's your city like this, but they're like this, holdeen hands. You don't know that that guy that Okay, So that's obviously okay. I can tell you do I have to drink already whatever you want, Okay, you have the drinker. So this first is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take a picture so I can show this food. I confirmed it food. Realistically, I would throw that ship boom, just hit that bitch in the face, and then I wouldn't even trip on the foot. I would start hitting this boom because it's a betrayal. We can't control with Amando's because you don't know the man. You know what I'm saying, that's not your Homi or nothing. But that's your bit, you know what I'm saying. Like your girl, it's her fault, you know what I'm saying. So I'm sorry. The repercussions have to be made. You're gonna have to get hit a few times again, Philly, But I'm chilling. So what happens when you do that? Nobody knows why you're doing this? It looks to everybody else, no one knows why are you doing this? You're some guy from the talent band who just show it up, Bro, crazy looking fool bro glasses who looks like for a kid, that dude that will getting that old man off and start at that gym. Here's that guy right now? Bro? I live lesbian cops. Bro. Yeah, okay, okay, Philipps Anonami happen? Question? I'm somewhere and I see Lisa with another man at a coffee shop. What do you want me to do? Bro? You do what you got to do? Bro, I'm not there for what would you do? Special? Like? Do you know what happened? Here's for Philippe. My brother, I saw a movie with my wife. Was this guy caught his lady? His best friend dog like this wants to be him? He wants to be him so bad he catched with another lady. You know what ends up doing He bribes her to have sex with him.
Speaker 2: So basically he's such a card and he's like the guy for a second, I got your bitch with another guy, but I really want to be you.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, look, I want to tell him, but you gotta fuck me. Oh this is in the mood. Yeah, because she didn't want to. She wants to relate the murage to work mm. But then she ended up getting pregnant from that guy in Oh, she kept it from the best friend. Fucking horror bitch, hate your horn? Bitches? Have you been the good The movie is called The Good Girl? Have you ever been cheating on Bro? Hell? Yeah, Bro, that what made me evil? I got cheated on bro like you wouldn't believe bro. How about was the cheating bad Bro? Bad like Jennifer Aniston? Yeah? That movie The Good Girl? Even binge? Who's okay? Hold on? Hold on? Is who's the boyfriend? Who's the who's the husband? John c Riley and Jake Jilah finds out he fuck Jennifer Aniston. No, Jack gilgall is some crazy guy that she said she fucking works at the at the store with she had fucking that guy, the other guy Corney. No Tim Blake, keep going bad dude, fuck no Buba, that's him.
Speaker 2: Brown's she Rightley always with a bad he remember he remember step Brothers.
Speaker 1: He's sucking his uh, his brother, his brother's wife. Yeah, hey for that was the first time where I felt like horny. Yeah. No, not the first time, but that was one of the times I remember as a kid. I've seen it. I was like, oh my god, jacked off to that scene from Stepbrothers. I didn't jack off. You gotta see her in that movie Bad Moun's Christmas. She's bad as fuck. Yeah, oh my god, Oh wait her name we forgot her name? Her stepbrother Hannah's something. Oh I love Stepbrothers. She's bad as fuck. Dog Robert Btter not getting my face. I'll drop that motherfucker her right. There's up there, right here, Catherine Han, Catherine Han. I was all way off. She's alright, right there, Catherine Han. She's fine, bro, She's funny and everything all she'sious, hilarious. What else is she in? Let me see go back, yeah, go now, go down, go on. All those movies bad MOUs Christmas. Would you ever do a scary movie? Philip? Yeah? Oh yeah, bro, I played cool cool Dog, wrote my character. Have you have you ever been through something paranormal? I don't believe in that stuff. I don't, man, it's hard for me to believe in that. So you don't believe in ghosts. I don't believe people watched on water either. I don't believe in ghosts now. Man. It's just it's impossible, man, just it's just very impossible for me. I believe in that shit fucking hard.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, you know, Okay, but you're telling me, you're telling me you don't even have a family member that's been through some pet something paranormal.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you didn't believe I entertained a story. Really wow, that's crazy write a book. But I feel bad, like I want to joke about it and ship, like, how long are we going to continue believing in ghosts? You know? Because I know the ghals that my grandma saw, we're probably the most scary as goes in my hot and people with cantyn see right, and the ghost that my mom saw were probably scared. Nah, what kind of ghosts are you gonna see? Bro, Like you're gonna see your mom looking for a cell phone? Bro? Oh, I see what you're saying. Like the more modern, the harder it is hard to believe. Yeah, Like when I saw it was Graba walking around me go. But you're like people are on younger than you. Guys gonna see ghos like, oh my arphone, where's my fucking charger? Right there? Are you gonna see it? Is that a ghost taking a selfie? Oh my god, I see what you're saying. Ghost are gonna been only fans only ghosts? Oh g hyppornals changed? Bro? Do you think so? Yeah? It's better now or worse before? Black or not? Way better now? Bro? Before before bro, like everybody knew you were a perverse everybody in your perfect you if you were into porn, because we like, there was no way to not anybody. There was no way to hide it, you know, because if you would have to go to a magazine shop, it's before computers and you have to buy an actual porno like a magazine. Oh so this was before the video store and everything, before vitto store. You would have to even a biddle store too. They saw you when you came in. You would have to fucking put Like the old joke was you would run three pornos and you put them in the middle, and then you put like the regular movies on top. You put like, oh, man, a little Mermaid, little weapon, little weapons weapons, Letho, the Big Mermaid, Finding Penis, Lola Tera. Well, then have you was born huh if you want your vegan porno being porno bro, a girl of farts out there, Man, I just cannot wow, Man, like wow, But you don't have to watch porn on no more, like you don't used to be like you have to be an actual porn star, like an adult film star. You would have to be somebody that didn't go to college or high school, you know. To be a porn star, somebody was problems at home and they were not rare. They were rare rare. Yeah, but now anybody could be a porn star. Bro, I follow sufficient porn stars yourself, because just a woman and her name a woman named Htown live Chetown, and her and her husband has random sex, bro, and they have only fans and they make money and they're like dirty, bro, They're dirty. So just so just images images. Hey, all right, hold on, this is tweeter her, her, her, her, Yeah, so her, she just lays down and her husband is like laying across the room. Was a massive penis bro like like like this guy probably don't even know how to read because that penis does everything for him. Like like this guy where we were loose sweats, it looks like he's stealing a jump rope, like like his vein on his penis is bigger than the vein on a snicker bar. Bro and her booty bro like humong is bro like, Like, dude, there's a video of her at the World Cup and it went viral the World Cup, right, and then they use that video for the Remove movie three minutes like three hours later. Oh ship, I figure got it, I say, I think doudos I love b Yeah. I got horny for she had big, old fucking taste. She was gonna invite it to my show. His husband though, because I have a cock like that, My ship's mediocre. It's like it's like, yeah, bye, dick me too, Bro. My my dick is small, but it does a job of five dicks, so it's a hard worker. Bro it. We'll not quit fucking Mexican, right, Mexican bro. Hell yeah, Bro, you're thinking about anymore my day. He is not at home deeper looking for work, Bro, it's not there, Bro, A little little vest pointing. Have you ever done construction? Bro? I got five from a construction company for being the HORNI aest man there. I was like in my twenties, Like somebody will bend over and pick up a hammer and I'll fucking grind them. Bro. For real, dog, somebody has a push paddle full of cement and they can't let go. I will get behind them and hold their hands. Broke like gay ship all day long. Bro, by somebody with you know, burrito and I grab their hair like my memo to my memo horny dog all the time, Bro. Just harassing, harassing. But they were doing it too. They would get me too, bro. So so because I di did a Christmas party? Bro. Oh no, Bro, you want more, to want to know more, you gotta hear my said, Yeah, he said, but every time, but like someone somebody holding the water holes holding my Peanutsay, you know before before cameras, before people got mad harassing Because the first time I were at a job with Bi style, Bro, they were they were always humping me. You were being assaulted assaulted, bro essentially assaulted. Oh, don't let me get started. When I was to work in the kitchen, it was worse, worse, bro, because I'll be holding plates and this guy, Bro, you're gonna keep humping me brother and pass out their food. I heard, I heard it when you worked at the kitchen. Was it like an uh a big star restaurant or what was it like? It was a bi star by star. No, I was a Dodger stadium, bro. Okay, because the hommies, the homies are working like pretty high end restaurants.
Speaker 3: They tell us like all the food's over there. They be on you know, they just be all fucking tweeked out and fucking cooking the best for whatever they are.
Speaker 1: Brown, we're gonna dodge your stadium. The guy that makes the hot dog, he would be coked out, Bro, you guy that was making the hot dogs? Have you you know how big the Dodger dog is. You're gonna show it right now. Half half a doctor, man, that's still pretty big. That's pretty huge. No, my my thig is small, but it's fucking fat man like fat, like a like fat bro Like I it's small, bro, but it's dick like a door knob like dick like like you know some guys, I could feel it on the way up here. I never had to get that, bro, I feel like that you're fucking up my gates. I'm like you, I might have to need a new fans after this. My ship scrapes, bro, like like if you have girl feeding your vagina, I'm gonna scrape it off, like if you have a mole where a pairpoint is gonna be scraped off. But I'm not gonna go deep, bro, I'm gonna just go. Your lips are gonna be chopped. It's some of the girl you were bitch. Oh man, that's killer. When's the first time you bought a prostitute? Never, bro, stop the lie you tell me you never bought a prostitute. I got robbed by prostitute. That's what you never bought one? Well, well, if you're never body paid for the sex but never got the sex part. So she robbed me, how did you she just left? Well back in the like, if you would call them up, it's like two hundred it will be two hundred and fifty dollars for just to show up, and then you would discuss more payment for sex. Some bullshit me and this will get a fly rate two fifty boom. Now the bitches are so good that everyone got bbls and ship. You know what I'm saying, Where do you call them from? What page? For your big sads? We go to more uh what the fuck?
Speaker 3: We go to more low key spots and just be random spots and you don't even look at it. You don't even know what's a brother. But it's a problem.
Speaker 1: We're more of a wanker guys.
Speaker 2: We're more getting a nice little massage yesterday, get robbed in the back and then and then and they get by your butt and then touching your balls, which are you're down or not?
Speaker 1: And then you just turn around and they wank your ship. I went to Hong Kong and Tijuana? So did we? Did you? Did you go to the place where the girl laying down and the in the bubble bath and they gave you like that that big ass drill with a with a deal? Do you, my friend? Yeah, we actually saw that the other time. Were real. Remember we've seen that it was bad the one that loved it. Wait, wait, wait, explain to me what it is? What the god for? There wasn't no bubble back.
Speaker 2: But we got to Hong Kong and then they're like, go to the next door because you know, Hong Kong is big there. And I go to the next room and the girl was just sitting by the poet and everybody was just hitting here with a fucking joy of dildo.
Speaker 1: Everybody took a turn and the do do just go in and out. That's fucking disgusting. There's a bothering experience. The girls were doing it too. They put condoms on dill do Actually pretty clean, that's no, it's just you're doing this in public. No size inside the club. Yeah, but it's like twenty fools surrounding you, and they're just like, yo, there's more than that. There's more fools than that. I want to have a little bit no money. Just looking at the squeezing the peanut like this. Oh, it's just like not like that. That's nasty, nasty, huh. The way you guys say, like this road going like this, that's fucking crazy. Dog. I swear to God that that sounds crazy. But what the next time, bro, you see a wlod man? What the next time you see a woman walking into a plane or something. There was always one perverse, like they're trying to squeeze his peanuts to get a feeling. You watch the first Well have you ever heard about that? Yeah? Were you a squeezer? Yeah? Especially like if like if you get Levi's right, the fire once you got that one button sometimes that top button, it's perfect, bro, on the tip of your peanuts. And if you're a woman, same thing. Man, if you're a woman, man, you get the fire with ones. Moreno told me you have to fire ones and you get that, you know right now? See right here, see this part right here sticking out there, Well on the real old fire ones. The bunchet is right there on the tip. And where are these fa ones? There's one, but there's zippers, there's trash, I fat mm hmm. So the button right, it's the right location. Bro. You have that button. It's hard and then you like you press it against a wall like that or something, oh against the do this a line? Yeah, man, but it's just when I'm at church, I want to get out of here. Howd wi we been here? Damn? The longest episode? Yeah, what's up? Fold? Check out my podcast? What's a full podcast? Do you even? Binge? Podcast? My history for Fulls podcast. I don't know whether this airs, but I'll be in Greensboro, North Carolina tomorrow. I've been Greensboro, North Carolina this weekend. This weekend, I'm coming to Las Vegas. Baby, what are you doing in Vegas? I'm doing the MGM Grant inside of the MGM Grant Theater. When is that? September seventeen eighteen? I'm not sure. Man, you put my dates better Flipping World dot Com? Oh? Man, and I went what Else? Oh do you even? Binge? Podcast? If you want to hear more about the movies I was talking about in the show what the podcast with Lisa as Partisan, so you know what they I think I think you might be doing. I don't think you're doing the Are you doing a weekday for the Vegas one? Yeah? My weekday also, man, I'm gonna be in in Dallas, Texas with a rock barbossa oh for the blass and Carlos what's his name from the comedian Carlos Cody, Carlos from The Walling Out. Oh, Carlos Miller, Carlos Carlos. It's funny. I actually do comedy with Carlos Miller's brother, Carlo brother back in the day. Yeah, that's crazy. So you're doing the New York Comedy Club, Yeah, Stamford, baby will what other things? Can go to? What is can we go to? Let me see? Are you doing Rosses the six again? Six? Yeah? Tie oh the casino. It's funny, man, Like before, like I love before, like the people you you put out your tickets. Right, Let's say I'm gonna be in with Bro right this week. But we've been pushing this show for like months, right, moving nothing nothing moving right. Then I get to the day off and people people buying tickets the day of the show, Bro, like old school there and they show up, you know, somebody the ticket there to buy the tickets there or sometimes you know, like you have a lot of shows. The audience they see five shows, so they wait, Bro, they wait. They go, I'm gonna I'm gonna wait, man, because five shows, they're gonna sell out. But when you put up you're gonna be there Friday and Saturday, and you add, I wanna be there Saturday seven, Friday at seven, Bro, that you yourselves out. You had the nine Bro, you ad the nine shows to the other shows immediately and that she sells out. Yeah, that's kind of what we did with soccer man, right, right, So you put them all out and they're not buying dog, They're not fine. You're scared man, as I felt about that day right now, said at I don't know, I'm doing Mike jobs. Bro, you're gonna sell that out. They're gonna they're gonna be like, look at you go, man, I don't know another second show, but you're gonna sell it out. People are like when out, they're waiting and then and then there's all what people tend to do. They just wait, especially our crowds like Latino Crawls, Last Man and food. You get Fomo the first show. So one of your friends like, what are you doing today? I'm gonna do no show. I'm gonna go fucking I'm gonna go motherfucker. Yeah, and then or or tell me that and before we get out of here, tell me that. She doesn't get too mad when they go like, hey, when you coming to Greensborough. I was just there yesterday, say that t B Bro. Somebody hit me up. Are you gonna be there? And we're gonna be there nine months? I was just there yesterday anyways, So I'm I went home from fun by Selia Right, and my stupid ass comedy ad is still playing bro and after the show re ended, Well what the fuck? Wait? What do you mean the ad for my comedy show is still play on the radio. The show re ended yesterday. Oh and where are you at August tonight? You can you check you anywhere? Yeah? You gotta talk talk there you are? Oh, he's you're fucking Orlando. What's we have our live shot with the Orlando impro No, No, some other place the plaza. I don't even know where is that anyways? Shout out Filippe as barsa go check them out. Greensburg, North Carolina, Carola this weekend. Me and Jakarta. We're in Seattle this weekend. And Denver. Shout out to my Philip Anthony Phillip. Love your kid, Love you Philip, Philip Philippe. Oh she's a junior. I have two kids, one h with Philip, one him with Philippe. For you couldn't be more creative. Yeah, I was trying to be like George Foreman. Okay, George, big George, we love you guys man. Make sure you check out Philippe. I will leave your link this link to Yeah. Please and and the bio. Make sure you go get the tickets. And Me and Jakarta was that's the perfect time. Fucking Me and Jakarta will be in Seattle on Thursday.
Speaker 2: At Emerald City Comedy Clan and then and then Denver, Colorado at the Oriental Theater.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be there, baby. We'll see you guys there, baby,