Speaker 1: Detroit, Michigan, August twenty second, Saint Andrew's Hall. I cannot wait to get to the motor city.
Speaker 2: You've been to St. Andrews Hall of Tama two. I have a couple of you've had your times.
Speaker 1: I think I've been to the shelter. Yeah, I've been down there. I try to wrap. Yeah, they bowed me as they should. I didn't choke, but lost.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully they don't boo us. September, damn not September everth cret keep that. Hopefully they don't bow us. August twenty second, St Andrews Hall. Tickets available now at New Rorymall dot com.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets now. Relive be Rabbit versus Papa Doc who won Lotto one.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it, Willian.
Speaker 3: We're currently watching the two hundred meter final. Definitely gonna fly your girl to Botswana.
Speaker 4: Evening Fine Boola Liberia and n Berriero. Botswana suck with CATEGC USA six lyles USA five againdo Dominican Republic four?
Speaker 3: Crazy that all three Americans read to the final l five lane?
Speaker 1: There is no everybody playing for second, nobody being.
Speaker 3: One hundred Olympics.
Speaker 1: Whos gonna be any given Thursday, and you never know believes not saying Lucians.
Speaker 4: Four Africans and one man from the Dominican Republic believe they be able to deny the king a second moment of history.
Speaker 3: Tobogo instead, nobody's two hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm proud to be in America. I'm going to play.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take Tobogo tobogoonder.
Speaker 3: The problem with no over time wise, the problem with know is his his top speed comes so much later, and you.
Speaker 1: Know they're gonna take.
Speaker 3: Plays in his advance.
Speaker 5: Is not losing, He's not losing.
Speaker 1: Was gonna do? I mean, it's his event, but you never know, he's not You do never know lose? Well, No, it goes to I mean some niggas is there to lose.
Speaker 5: For sure, Some niggas is there to try to get burns for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, he's eating up the curve.
Speaker 5: He did go down the.
Speaker 1: Second. Honey, he is over ship Botswana. I told you big Botswana. I don't know that he let up a little bit.
Speaker 5: He smoked him.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: What was this time? Damn?
Speaker 3: I should have put money on that ship. How much would you put on that?
Speaker 1: Rory Maul draftings better at get second because that's my dog. I like Les got third.
Speaker 3: No Onah got bronze. He had a very God.
Speaker 5: God forgive me. God forgive me for smiling. God forgive me. But y'all know how I feel about that man.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: That's hater.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'll eat that. I'm a hater when it come to him.
Speaker 1: No, No Alloles is very annoying. I agree with you there, but he's like made Why is he annoying?
Speaker 5: You know what a fuck he annoying?
Speaker 1: Get up? He's No, that's pure hate. That's hate.
Speaker 3: He just ran.
Speaker 1: I was about I was about to answer your question, but never mind.
Speaker 2: Hey, why do y'all hate somebody that's confident in himself?
Speaker 7: That's that's not why we hate him. And you know that's why why Because Carrie is confident everybody loves her.
Speaker 1: Not ever, Well that's not true. But it's not true everybody but a right. I'll put it this way. Even though I've been rooting for no Alloles, and I'm happy that he's continued on the sport and making it in the headlines after you say boat and everyone left, his confidence comes off like forced like, that's not even you. You don't even need to be that cocky. Yo.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy, man. I think it's humans. We have this thing where we see somebody that's like confident, but then they actually go out and like win or conquer what they say they're gonna do, and we it's just it's just something in us to be like.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, that's not what's not why?
Speaker 5: It has nothing to do with that. Simone Biles is super confident and knows that she's the goat and nobody's cringing at her wearing a goat necklace because she's likable. It has nothing to do with him being cocky. He's unlikable, but.
Speaker 2: Invikable about him, you still haven't named anything that's unlikely?
Speaker 6: What you know?
Speaker 5: You if you you know the the no Alloles, you know the no alloles of the world, you know them all?
Speaker 1: You know them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not i' gonna ask you why do you not like his confidence? It has nothing to do with his keep bringing up his car, So why is he not likable?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: I know it's not he's corny.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that's.
Speaker 7: And they're are like but when you're a cocky corny, not your confidence in your abilities. He deserves to have his confidence in his ability. He's fucking amazing, Like, and I'm happy that he's that amazing and that he's on the USA. It's not that it's the corniness, but the pushing the corniness in your face.
Speaker 2: Give me a female that's cocky in corny athlete.
Speaker 3: I can't think of in women's I don't think it.
Speaker 5: I can't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody that's corny.
Speaker 5: I can't think.
Speaker 1: Who's the chick that we traded the Russians for Brittany Grinder's.
Speaker 7: She's not cocky though. Brittany's mad cool and children laid back.
Speaker 5: It's like the extra.
Speaker 7: You're extra, but you're extra and corny, like extra people are annoying, corny people are whatever. And then you mix the extra in the corny and it's like, all right, bro, it has nothing to do with his confidence.
Speaker 5: I like confident people.
Speaker 3: What we were saying all before, earlier, before you came in, was like the like his personality doesn't lend like he's just by nature, like when you think confident, you think cool. And it's tough to see someone that confident, but when they're real personality that lies under beneath that is super corny. It's hard to root for, like the corny confident, whereas like the cool confidence more acceptable.
Speaker 1: At least that's how I look. Who else is?
Speaker 2: Who else has corny confidence?
Speaker 3: I mean for years people have been saying Drake's corny is ship. I don't know, that's like works in this but it's different sports. But it's Jason Tatum. People look at him kind of like a Noah Lyles, but no, they.
Speaker 2: People only started looking at him after because of how he celebrated the championship.
Speaker 1: Before that, nobody was.
Speaker 3: As soon as really he started revealing who he was after Kobe passed, and he was like, Kobe's came to me in my sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still text each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like here's a screenshot of me texting Kobe before that the Eastern Yeah game.
Speaker 1: Like he doesh it like that track Runners as a whole, as a former one, we're corny people like, no, it should just be himself. I think that's where it. We don't know him, but what comes across.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you the perception that people have.
Speaker 7: Of him, but you don't know him to say, let him be himself. What if that's himself? I think that's himself. I don't think he's pretending to be anybody. I think that's him.
Speaker 1: No, I think he's actually probably a cool, corny guy but looked up in the book what cocky looks like and is trying to act that way. I don't even think that's him. That's where I think it comes across different. Like with Shikari, she has a cool confidence that you know that's exactly who she is. I think Noah was like, oh, I see Dusain Bolt did this, so let me try to do my version of it, like not just be yourself. Yeah yeah, sound crazy, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I mean because then because you saw after he won the hundred, he won on the post race interviews and he's like, I want my own signature shoe, like I want these things. And then I started thinking. I was like, when you're getting into merch and product, it's not about your performance. A lot of it's based on how people view you as a personality and your personality. So we've seen even you know, we've mentioned the Beyonce and like her clothing line didn't do that great for Adidas dropped it Like, it doesn't matter how big or popular you are, it's a lot of it goes into the person that's behind the product. So with Noah personally, I don't think something like that would work for him, whereas like for you know, someone else that's just that gives that off more of a natural cool it would work.
Speaker 5: For Yeah, I'm not hating I know, do I do incredible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this old class athlete.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: You're not hating on him. You just smiled.
Speaker 5: I'm not hating.
Speaker 1: You. Just have to give you because you smiled.
Speaker 7: You smiled in his demise. Smile at his demise. It's only become you running I don't. You're running out doing all an extra jumping up and down all that ship, and you're literally exerting energy, and then you look like you run out of steam like you have two hundred Yeah, because you was just running out here doing all that jumping and ship.
Speaker 1: So are stale as at that line. His intro was the reason why he had an awful last fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like when what's his name came out? What's in that shape?
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with it? In uh shape in the world.
Speaker 3: What's his name? Came out to box Tyson Fury and he had the head piece on.
Speaker 1: Remember that? Oh uh uh, what's his name? The biggest he just lost again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pee, you know. Yeah, but he he came out in a like a Game of Thrones. Yes, he came out in like a head piece and said, damn, it was too heavy on my head, which is like really sick, twisted irony that the crown he was wearing was too heavy for him.
Speaker 1: And then he got his ship rocked heaviest the head to where's the crown? Right? Listen? They weather showed up in a sombrero. This was it.
Speaker 3: This is what he wore going into a fight, and then got smoked and then said, yeah, nah, that ship was kind of heavy.
Speaker 7: It's a video game I play. Oh the Hogwarts Legacy. They have something on there that fucks you up.
Speaker 2: That looks just like that mallow you hit me last week asking if I had a PS five You wanted me to get on some game, and that was you.
Speaker 1: I thought that was demeris the hotar.
Speaker 3: No, that was Peach playing simulator.
Speaker 2: You don't remember Damarus told us like yo, she gonna start gaming.
Speaker 1: That was Demerous.
Speaker 5: I was like, I wasn't playing cops simulator, but now you.
Speaker 1: See why my brain was parking Pege was giving illegal aliens parking tickets and the police simulator.
Speaker 2: Pege, you're going through something at home and was going on.
Speaker 1: I did YouTube the police simulator after Peach put it in the group chat, and it does look like an interesting game.
Speaker 2: Of course it does like that y'all are crazy and the fact that they have a game like this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Police police Simulator.
Speaker 1: You gotta work your way up from meter maid to detective patrol officer.
Speaker 3: He's got a clipboard. Do you get to choose which cop you want? Can you be like a girl a black man?
Speaker 1: Like? Can you pick? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So what are you?
Speaker 1: Definitely a straight white man, pro boy. That's a proud boy, right. He tried the idea, Battie what he said in the chat, I just lost points because I did a false ID. But she was bad And that's how I think real cops think.
Speaker 3: One hundred s astue Peage. What city does this is this supposed to take place in? Is it like Randoms?
Speaker 1: Okay? I was wondering.
Speaker 3: I feels like Grand Theft Auto and it was modeled after Miami Miami or something. This is a real game.
Speaker 2: Well, congrats to uh who wanted who won the four hundred?
Speaker 1: Uh the two hundred?
Speaker 2: No, that was the two hundred, Tobogo, you said the four hundred of the two the two hundred. I'm sorry, Tobogo. Well, Congratstate from Botswana, from Botswana?
Speaker 1: What's the final song?
Speaker 3: Nineteen forty six? Crazy and uh Benner running nineteen sixty two. Lyles came in third with the bronze in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's better than I can't I can't wait to watch the final episodes of Sprint on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, same, Oh yeah, I can't wait. I mean you don't think no, kind of like rubbed people the wrong way when he was trying to shoot on World Champions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's when people first realized he was corny.
Speaker 1: That's when people found out who he was, not corny. It was just an awful take.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I understood what he was saying. It's like that just the USA. You can't say world and it just be the entry. The United understood understood what he was saying. It's like, bro, that's just the US. The world is much bigger than the United States. So why the league that's in America? Why call it a World champions.
Speaker 1: Because we're American. It's called branding. I get it.
Speaker 3: Don't fault. Don't fault the US for building a great and like a healthy, successful league. Fault the world for not getting up.
Speaker 5: To par a talk yet ship you.
Speaker 1: Look at what we spend in in defense right now, like we're just the greatest.
Speaker 5: Are we even winning with the students? Yeah, let me check.
Speaker 2: You're about to say Julie in the USA smoked.
Speaker 1: We're not getting smoked by Serbia.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about basketball?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: The funny thing with ball is like it's like baseball, like when you have back to backs, it's hard to be eat a team more than twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're playing them for the third time, so this is different than the Yankees and the Orioles. We should beat Serbia three times?
Speaker 3: No, bro, they got the two times three time MVP.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is we have seven players that have been MVY people for Durant. No, I get it, but you know our entire starting five has been an MVP.
Speaker 8: Ball.
Speaker 2: Don't go through the hoops some nights, man.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying they played they were lights out last game. I feel pretty good about this game.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 2: I mean they should they shouldn't macked them. If they don't win, go they need to stay the ass in Paris. Don't come back, stay over there. Think about it. They would do it anyways. Yeah, the hose that sit there and think about it.
Speaker 5: That's what a hose that for?
Speaker 1: How's everyone affording to go to Paris? Oh?
Speaker 3: Speaking of close people make money?
Speaker 1: Rory speaking of.
Speaker 3: Goats, not the girls. I follow goats in South of France, Michael Jordan's son is just openly doing coke in the South man.
Speaker 2: Bump Man, bump man, bump man, listen, I mean if you in the South of France, That's what I'm saying. Up you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, that's the that's the dated Larsa Pippin. You think he's above cocaine? I don't think.
Speaker 2: Is that the son that dated Larson?
Speaker 1: He's affiliated Marcus?
Speaker 5: Is that Marcus?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the one that date looking how happy he is after and then he's you.
Speaker 1: Guys, don't think he was on coke?
Speaker 5: Listen, man, what are you supposed to do if you're Michael Jordan's son coke. What No, that's just crazy to say that. No, I just love that there's fresh watermelon. Right, there's so many options that you listen, you could have went with coke and fresh watermelon. Sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: Balance, that's the balance breakfast right there. He probably had a long night, you know, he need a little pick me up. You know what I'm saying, That's just that's just pre workout. He snorting.
Speaker 1: This is similar to me. It's crazy. It's that's Jordan brand pre workout right there. That's Michael's secret stuff. That's secret stuff. What bugs Bundy was was shaken up. So I mean this is similar to my coffee journey that I've started. I see no difference.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a difference between sniff and coke three.
Speaker 3: Days and the coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, how do people not start their day with coffee? I don't even understand it. Are you drinking? You should try to mushroom coffee? Oh wow, thats a bit. It's good.
Speaker 2: It gives you, It's good for your focus, your energy.
Speaker 1: I was at the barber shop on Wednesday yesterday. I let them know that I have my first cup of coffee on Tuesday evening and I was like, oh, I think I could maybe do this. They gave me the craziest tutorial of coffee where they were giving me suggestions of taking like three espresso shots into one cup. Yeah. Everyone, and you.
Speaker 5: Guys like Barber Spanish.
Speaker 1: So that's why you need.
Speaker 2: That's why you need because the kick that espresso gives you. That's why you need to shream coffee, because it's the natural brings you back energy. Yeah, it gives you that natural kick.
Speaker 1: But I feel kind of cool, like after thirty four years, like it's cool to walk around the New York streets with my coffee cup.
Speaker 2: I just drink a cup of coffee and let you know, now we have fifty seven minutes before before I have to take a shit.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna say, have you been shipping your brains out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I do the oat milk.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's only been to two days.
Speaker 5: But the coffee itself, not the milk, the coffee itself.
Speaker 1: Usually No, But I got stomach issues already, so you can't tell if it's the coffee or if it's fifty six minutes through that stomach lining. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been a while week, A lot of shit going on.
Speaker 1: I finally got off to my girl in the morning. Don't speak to me until I've had my coffee. You can go happy, like I feel like a cigarette smoker. Yeah, like I can leave me alone. You need to go do nothing.
Speaker 3: Hits like a morning coffee ship. No one's coffee ship, I will say. I mean, I've been kind of leaning off coffee going into more of the Macha game.
Speaker 1: But what's the game? Like it was listed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, listed, I just make match at home ice ice Macha with oat milk still ISOs.
Speaker 2: I bought these, uh these the pods like for coffee makers and the coffee the coffee make it that I have. I bought the wrong pods, but they don't fit the coffee maker that have. But the coffee making a lobby my building, it fits the pods. So I have to like go down in the lobby in the morning because I'm not throwing those pods away.
Speaker 1: I'm not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I go down in the lobby in the morning and make my cup and and go back up. I'm not throwing it out.
Speaker 1: Huh. I didn't know you drink coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mushroom coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh like that kind of mushroom coffee. I thought you were talking like shroom coffee.
Speaker 1: Does anyone mushroom coffee coffee maker on the lobby? Yeah, coffee.
Speaker 2: I've seen people use it before.
Speaker 1: I usually people that work at building you living, like those people can afford a coffee maker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I think I think that's for like people that are coming to visit to look at you.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: I usually just see the staff in the lobby like I don't. I'm definitely the only one that probably lives there that's using that ship. But only until the next thirty seven pods are done and then yeah, and then I'm they'll never.
Speaker 1: Take it with maintenance man of the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely. I love the maintenance people in my building absolutely with them.
Speaker 1: They cool.
Speaker 5: They'll probably sneak one bitch out when you have another one coming in for you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't live like that in the service elevator.
Speaker 1: I don't live like that. Them days are old, baby, I don't have to.
Speaker 3: I don't have a band with when you were when you were saying those days and you had a door man, did were they privy to your Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you did you pay that? Like? Would you take that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not shut up, but like just give him a wink and handshake with the bill folded in there like you know what it is, I'm not home, Act like you called upstairs but no one answered.
Speaker 1: You know that type of thing. M M. Yeah. I had the first luxury building I lived in. There was a pool, m and I was very cool with my doorman. I did not know that there was a censor, like after dark, if you jump in the pool, like security is immediately shows up.
Speaker 5: Were you any dipping?
Speaker 3: Try to go in with your T shirt.
Speaker 1: Me and his girl jumped in that pool, but ass naked. He came was like, yo, get the fuck out. I turned the alarm off. Get out now. Gave him the greatest Christmas present months later, you know, he looked out like you would like yo, usually like we got to call the police. This is a whole things. I turned it off. You get the fuck out. And I was like, I'm ass naked right now?
Speaker 2: Well what time did the pool close at?
Speaker 1: Like dark or whatever?
Speaker 2: But this was like two am, okay, it was her idea look naturally, Oh yeah, I was gonna say yea, naturally. Yeah, you gotta let the woman, you know, decide that we're going skinny dippingtent.
Speaker 3: I know there's no like official code or agreement that they have to sign, but I would imagine if there was a book, anonymous book of stormat stories doorman have taken over the years about celebrities and you know, higher up business people.
Speaker 1: It has to be the craziest tales, like yeah.
Speaker 2: You know that it's worth That's why you have to be cool with the doorman and the people that work in your building, Like you got to get on, you know, some type of personal level with them and just kick it with them.
Speaker 1: I talked about the Billy McFarlane Vlad interview. In that interview, when the FBI showed up to his building, his doorman called him and was like, yo, I gave them the wrong floor. There's a back door, get the fuck out. And the FBI went to a different floor for Billy's to arrest him. Fire and the door. Yeah, did he get in trouble?
Speaker 2: No, man, you can't say, but yeah, he can't prove that. He probably, Oh, improve, how does he know that information?
Speaker 5: So they're not going to come arrested. That's not a big deal. They're not gonna come arrested.
Speaker 1: Because he gave them the wrong you're calling Billiya snitches. What you're saying, Yeah, he's on flat, so it's okay's where you talking about crimes? Get off on flat. But I thought that was crazy, Like the FBI come in and that's how cool you are with your doorman. Give him the wrong floor and then he calls you. You got a back door open, go through the staircase and get the fuck out of here. You gotta be the man.
Speaker 2: You gotta be cool with your doorman and the people that work in your building. I say it all the time, like you can't just walk past him like their peasants and they just work here. No, you need to get be on a first name basis what they run the building like, they can they operate the building.
Speaker 1: That you live in, and they yeah, they could deep dark secrets if you're in a relationship. One for just because you know, just not not horores.
Speaker 2: I don't like that name. Okay, well what would you call it something else?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Sexually liberated. We're environmentalists. If we remember, right before Philly, I took a gummy to do an episode and was lost in translation. Yeah, so I decided I had missed my window. I was like, let me take a gummy to go to sleep. Oh shit, okay, I am not exaggerating at all. Thank god, Kia and Amara, we're sleeping in the other room. I got up and started fighting a shadow figure. I had no alcohol in my system, no nothing. I took that gummy and woke up and started giving combinations. I think I even kicked at one point, like Nikki's boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Were you like playing around like you now boys did a little shadow boxing thing.
Speaker 1: No. I was scared for my life. I thought I was really fighting some nocause. When it's paralysis, you can't fucking move, you can't. I had I was hitting every comedy. I was actually proud of myself in retrospect of how I beat the shit out of somebody that wasn't there. But oh no, how I shifted my weight on a lot of those punches. I felt good.
Speaker 3: Ring cam in there, I want to see this.
Speaker 1: I shit, I could go back because the Mars crib is in there. There might be footage of this. I legitimately started fighting the air.
Speaker 2: So you was having like he was hallucinating, Yes, And.
Speaker 1: It took me maybe twenty seconds to realize what was going on. Twenty seconds, a long time, a long five and then I was standing there like, wait, did I just dream that? Oh wait, I'm standing up and I'm awake. What the fuck just happened?
Speaker 5: You didn't feel like after five seconds, you didn't like feel anybody hit you back like you now.
Speaker 1: I was in the mix at that point, like he was fighting for your life. Yeah, yeah, figure, and I have awful sleep paralysis, so I know the difference. I was agile, moving like sticking and moving. Yeah, I don't know that you.
Speaker 2: Create it and you have like anxiety kicking.
Speaker 1: Was I could see if like maybe I drank hard alcohol or yeah, like hadn't eaten. I was completely sober, just took a gummy that's wild. And then I told Key about it, and she, you know, because she could verify I had a very sober day. I wish, I wish this was a bit of a joke. I'm I seriously fighting the fucking air.
Speaker 2: You should trust sober, trust smoking. Nah, you think that's gonna help mal Because it's different when you take an edible versus fixes. Don't do either of them. Well that's your fix, I mean, but go to bed. Edibles kind of sometimes will hit you harder than Actually.
Speaker 1: It was so traumatizing that after thirty four years of not drinking coffee, I said that morning, can I get a cup of coffee? Yeah? You needed it. He was up all night fighting deans about to cry.
Speaker 2: Speaking of fighting demons, No one has advice for me. Thanks, no, fuck it, just fight, keep fighting through the demons. Uh, speaking of fighting demons, Drake fought all of you demons once again?
Speaker 1: All right? He Uh? He released what is it, one hundred gigs? One hundred gigs.
Speaker 2: So he did this in a very very unique way.
Speaker 1: One hundred gigs dot org or something. He had. He has finsta that he started in June, which you know conspiracy theorists. It's a six month yeah, and he started it on twenty six six God sciences six God right, he pulls off the six gods. What do you expect?
Speaker 2: So he released this, Uh, he put out a file one hundred gigs. It had videos, it had music. What else did it have?
Speaker 5: Rory behind the scenes clips and stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's that's videos. Yeah, clips of him breaking down songs and verses and you know, in the studio, having he led us into some of the intimate conversations in his world, in his u comfort, in his circle, close friends, family. He had a video breaking down one record with it to his mom that he had with Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Was it was it too good? Record? Too good? Yes, too good, which Lebron named too good, It's too good? And yeah, blowing hookah smoke in your mother's face is crazy. But I did enjoy the clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's always fun to see artists breakdown.
Speaker 3: Do you want to explain? Also, do you want to explain the clip?
Speaker 1: So he's sitting in the studio playing what became Too Good before Leanna got on it, and he's talking with his mom and he's explaining that it is about Serena Williams. And the funniest part about this is that Drake's mom goes, I gathered that that was. Imagine listening to a song and like that's about Serena Williams. My mom would never catch that.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe maybe she knows their relationship and she knows some things that happened, and probably you knows like that has to be about Serena.
Speaker 1: What's funny about that record? And I do want to get into the hundred gigs. I did look up the lyrics after.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's pull them up, Let's pull them up too good?
Speaker 1: And I've been on record on the pod and years and years ago that this is one of the most narcissistic songs ever loved. This song is a classic to me. I vogue in my house to this shit. Too good is too good? Too Good? Copyright Lebron James. He legitimately goes through the whole verse blaming her for how shitty he is, and then starts the hook with it, I'm too good for you too. I don't know how to talk to you. I don't know how to ask if you're okay. My friends always feel the need to tell me these things seems like they're just happier these days. Yes, these days. I don't know how to talk to you. I don't know how to be there when you need me. It feels like the only time you see me is when you turn your head to the side and look at me.
Speaker 5: Well, that's because you interpreted it wrong. It's not about him not being a good partner. It's him being too nervous. And actually, now this song being about Siria and Williams makes sense. Him like being timid.
Speaker 7: When it comes to her and being like, I don't know how to do these things, like I don't know, like I'm scared, like you don't pay me attention, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Instead of having that conversation, you land on I'm just way too good to you.
Speaker 5: You take my love to grant you take my love. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Buy a record. Amazing writing. Pen is crazy on this, but that is probably if a therapist would break down how you get from that first verse to the fucking hook. This is the most narcissistic fucking thing ever. Instead of having a conversation with your partner, you're just going, I'm too good for this, bitch. Yeah you never feel like that. Yeah, something, I'm too good, but I'm not take ship? Can we keep that?
Speaker 5: He going, he's going to take the wipes out of his bag, y'all. So my confession is, remember when I ran into the door when we were recording. Yeah, I was about to shoot it myself.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why whats the studio though? Wait?
Speaker 7: Wait what when she remember I lied and told you I had to throw up. I did have to throw up, but I almost ship it on myself. That's why I ran to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: So you ran to the bathroom because you had to throw up and ship? Are you pregnant?
Speaker 5: No, I told you ninety days.
Speaker 1: No, what what comes precedent to throw up and ship? Which at the same time, what are you committing? Which, well, being that I was in the office, I'm not shipping. I just got up there sitting on that toilet. I'll protect ship and then grab the trash can for this and throw up. Yeah, throw up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I was.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 7: I was about to shoot up my back like a baby, and like I was over here sitting here, and I was like trying to like hold it, but I was like, I have to run to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That's why my typical mourning ship today.
Speaker 1: So that's why I had the ship. Now.
Speaker 2: Usually I empty the tank before I come to the office.
Speaker 1: While we're on bathroom talk, before we get back to the hundred gigs. Did anyone notice that one of the honey packs is missing?
Speaker 5: You told me it was I think you took it and then told me, oh, look, guysa smith, I.
Speaker 1: Would just go buy a honey pack, like I ain't got a Yeah, I don't need to lie about I've taken honey packs nobody maybe.
Speaker 2: Move him out of the bathroom just because he looked awkward.
Speaker 1: In the No, there's a honey pack in the first bathroom, but one's missing. He is the other bathroom. When did you notice it was missing? Like last week?
Speaker 3: Okay, I was gonna say, we've had a couple of guests come in. I wonder if they snagged it.
Speaker 5: Vinnie definitely took the honey pack.
Speaker 1: Vinnie taking the honey pack is crazy, right. I feel like Vinnie has the honey pack. Like you know where people put like fruit on their island kitchen. I feel like Vinnie has packs right there.
Speaker 5: No, he seems like a good guy now, like he's not holingly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's you could tell Vinnie is a he's hold out. He feels like an empty shell of himself. He doesn't he doesn't smile much. Now he's doing comedy just so he can fucking depressed in public.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I liked Vinnie. I mean, you know, it just got it was great one day, but.
Speaker 2: I could I can see it in his eyes at thirty five, thirty six, And you've had like a while like twenties where you were just like smashing everything.
Speaker 1: You get to thirty six and you're like, what was the left four? So we we did Vinni's pop after he came on, and I told him about Kia's friend that was here, that he had given a lap dance in Atlantic City for what I left out because I felt bad because he looks sad At the time. She was like, he looks like really sad and depressed. Now I was like, maybe he has resting bitch face. I don't know, but all they were talking about was when he walked out, how sad he looked. He slutted out.
Speaker 2: Now women have taken, you know, much of his life force, which is just demen you know what I mean, and they've drained him of that.
Speaker 1: He's way too good to them, exactly, did you guys see? I know that we had the break, so I had an opportunity to go on my phone.
Speaker 3: Noah Lyles was carted off the track in a wheelchair after the race and they said he has tested positive for COVID so he's having his Paul Pierce moment.
Speaker 1: There's no way that happened. They said he was taking cod I'm dead serious, that's who said that. Don't just tell me. Somebody on said that you made.
Speaker 5: That up the Why don't you go to a news outlet?
Speaker 1: Why are you in no way that happened?
Speaker 3: Plug for COVID. Look justin ounce.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Allows ran the Olympic twinter final with COVID, finishing third whatever, whatever, but they wheeled him out on a on a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: I've had COVID three times, never once that I feel like, yah't oh no my COVID.
Speaker 5: I couldn't. I couldn't walk up flight of steps.
Speaker 1: Run an Olympic two hundred I've ran a lot of two hundreds of my life. No one was sticking anything up my nose at that finish line.
Speaker 3: They wheeled them out.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking way he did a rapid test at that finish line. No fucking way. The test was faster than him today.
Speaker 5: See that's hate.
Speaker 1: How does hate?
Speaker 2: I just said the test was faster than him. He got tested faster than he ran, he got the Paul Pierce treatment. Yeah, they fucking tested and confirmed positive within three minutes of a fucking Olympic two hundred meter race.
Speaker 1: Is like, come on, man, what are you talking? It didn't happen? Yeah, like cut the ship. There's no way they weren't letting Shelley Anne through the back door that she used, but are also putting cute tips of people's nose. Yeah, those two things don't add up. Maybe maybe his not that efficient.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to make sense.
Speaker 7: So when he was laying on the ground, maybe he felt He probably felt like, oh, I feel like my heart's gonna explode or I feel like something, And they probably went and did test on him in the back and that's what came of it.
Speaker 2: But why would they test you for COVID?
Speaker 7: They probably will, They probably have all I'm sure they have COVID test laying around the Olympics, Like why would they test you think?
Speaker 3: You think the COVID test was on the back end of his bib, like where he keeps the GIL cards. He took that off and then dug it up.
Speaker 1: First of all, he's an American because now he can't run in the four by one. Oh yeah, you should have denied that COVID test. Bro, You fucking over the whole country, right.
Speaker 2: Nobody's answering the question why was he tested for COVID?
Speaker 3: Because he finished the probably said he couldn't bringe because he got bronze, So something was wrong.
Speaker 1: You must have COVID come here, and you wonder why I don't like him?
Speaker 6: What the is that?
Speaker 1: Like? How do you take your bronze medal in stride? Don't try to find an excuse?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he looked like he was He definitely like might have hurt something. Though he was he wasn't running with his normal form. It looked like he might have pulled something.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, a hamstring would make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you could just go with that. It tested for COVID. If you say, yoah, I think I'll pull my hamstring, they don't be like, hey, tilt your head.
Speaker 1: Back, she said, it's a symptom.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, tilt my head back? My hamstring is down here like the fuckingm I tilt my head back for swabbing me for COVID and I just won bronze. That's not weird in nobody but me.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, man, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Man, listen to hondred gigs. Can we go back to too Good?
Speaker 5: I love any gigs.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go back too good? Okay, back where we were before your butt started leaguing? Yeah, Jill, can we can we get sorry?
Speaker 3: She just broke Sydney just broke a world record in the forn of me to hurdles. That's she's a fucking legend.
Speaker 1: I love lover shut out to fifty thirty seven hardest race, Pesus Christ. She is special. Okay, back to too good, by the way, stupid fucking race. Who would decide and running a four hundred. Let's let's throw some jumps into this dangerous race. It's so dumb, miss race on Earth. I respect anyone that runs the forner met hurdles.
Speaker 7: I used to run stupid, not the four hundred meter hurdles, but the four hundred. And I literally every time I hear it, I just hear the.
Speaker 5: Four hundred is a sprint. Demeras not distant, It's a sprint. And I was like, yo, I feel like I'm about to fucking pass out.
Speaker 2: In fact, sprint ye sprint out to get out.
Speaker 1: Mo you ever thought about running track? Yeah? When I had to take a ship just now, I ran to the ball.
Speaker 3: Did get out the blocks quick.
Speaker 1: So that ship he jumped on that chair. Oh yeah, I heard the gun. Ya ain't hit the gun. I heard it. That was no.
Speaker 2: I heard the gun in my stomach. I was like, nah, I gotta go take a ship. I got to get up from here. I'm not gonna sit here. I don't care about Drake, none of these niggas. I'm going to take a ship. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: It was interesting because it sounded like you were jamming in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I throw on some tunes and all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't want to prejudge you, but you kind of struck me as someone that has like a quick ship. And then you're in and out. We don't even know if you took a ship. I'm a quick shit. You sat there for like thirty minutes and listen to music.
Speaker 2: Well, I had to make sure everything was gone.
Speaker 5: You ran the water too, Run the water so that you don't here to poop lit tit in the not do that at home, even at home.
Speaker 1: I do that where you run the water by yourself so no one can hear the ship.
Speaker 2: No, it's not I hit a ship at water like hearing running water.
Speaker 1: Like relaxes me. Okay, I had your squad.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm squatty potty guy. I have the thing put your legs up on so you can see your pasture could be correct when you're sitting.
Speaker 1: On the toe. I grew up around West Indians. They said, just rub your knees, well, rub your knees. Yeah, yeah, I do that when iat Mexican food, you can't poop. Just do this, Yeah, just rub your knees. That's what. That's what Jamaicans and just relaxing. Relax yourself. I'm just too good to you back.
Speaker 3: If you don't understand, we asked the real question is this foul of him to do this to get one of his exes to get on a hook for a song about a girl that he was just recently with, Like, where do you guys fall on that line? I understand art imitates life and all that vice, spars of ship, Where do you guys fall on this?
Speaker 1: Rihanna sounded amazing on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously this song is great.
Speaker 7: But I said, I think it's swagged. They have one of your joints singing about another one of your joints. That's why I said, I think that's swag.
Speaker 2: That's some ship I would do if I could make music.
Speaker 5: You're saying niggas just sing.
Speaker 2: I don't make music, though, mm.
Speaker 1: This isn't gonna sound like you ever hear certain songs and like, wish you wrote it. This might be the sickest four bars that I wish I wrote. Years go by too fast, I can't keep track how long to be last? I feel bad for asking it can't. We gotta take time with this three bars earlier, he had no idea what time was. Yeah, and now that someone I have no idea where time went. Let's take time. Now, that's how it goes genius writing.
Speaker 2: Like, Yo, Tom moves so fast, but now we need to like really slow down and like appreciate this thing that we have.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for asking it can't like, yeah, we gotn't understand with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then after that just said, yo, let me fuck you to make it better.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a great make great way to make up.
Speaker 1: You just have that passion, say cock up your bumpus, sip on this. Let me see if there is something I could fix. Look at the whole song prior to of trying to get to this girl. But and then it ends with y'all could just fucking like maybe that's the way. Sit down on it, Yeah, sit down, cock up your bumper, sit down on it. Yeah, you know you don't agree with that No, I agree with everyone. I said the same page. Yeah, don't play victim when you're with me, don't do that. Did you see?
Speaker 3: Drake also posted some rehearsal footage of him and Rihanna singing take Care together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought that was cool.
Speaker 3: He also did a video posting of himself doing a weekend impression. M Hm, I'm trying to think of what other footage was.
Speaker 5: Now, if we beef it, don't post oh videos of me.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're saying Drake shouldn't have posted static.
Speaker 5: You be when me and my baby daddy. Don't post old shit to me, pretend you don't know me.
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: But how do we feel about Drake doing this though? Because this is something that he's never done before, coming off of you know, the battle and everything.
Speaker 1: Uh, can you play the other side for this conversation? Because I thought this was an incredibly smart move. I thought this it was amazing. If I'm in a battle and somehow the narrative has shifted to I'm not part of the culture. People haven't really liked me like that to begin with. You drop but the nindred gigs of footage to remind us how much of a staple you've been in our lives as someone that believes Kendrick clearly won. And I thought Drake has been making weird moves, weird react reactive moves. This is the best reactive mood. He reminded me how much I fucking love his career. It worked, Yeah, but I'm not a huge fan of three Song as he did. But I get with the rollout. But the entire timeline that used to be calling him the pedophile shifted in one night of all the amazing moments of the last fifteen years of why we love Drake.
Speaker 2: But see, I'm on the other side of that. I don't think that the narrative ever shifted. I think that people had a weird moment. People were supporting a weird record. I've said this from day one. I'm like, yo, bro, I just don't that message. I cannot dance and groove to that message of that record.
Speaker 1: Just it's weird.
Speaker 2: We should not be dancing and saying those words in harmony and unison, as if this is something to laugh and dance about.
Speaker 1: Separate point it happened.
Speaker 2: It's not a separate point. The point is the narrative changing and seeming like he lost and he wasn't a part of the All of that was bullshit. It was just some shit that people made up, tried to make a real thing, tried to throw into the game.
Speaker 1: It worked, it did not work. What did it work for? Okay, this is not the conversation. I'm what don't happen as a result. Never mind, I'm going to take the other side, Drake dropping one hundred gigs if it didn't work. Drake is not doing that unless it works. But he has to now to do this. You just did a great fucking job. No, no, no, no, you just you just said it. You just said it.
Speaker 2: He had to remind y'all because y'all are caught up in this moment. In this moment, it didn't change. Nothing changed as a result of it. Nothing changed.
Speaker 1: So it worked, No, it didn't.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Why did Drake, who has dominated the last fifteen years of my life, have to remind us because that record worked.
Speaker 2: No, I'm telling you it's because people were caught up in a moment. They were caught in a moment.
Speaker 1: He Kendrick smoked it. Yes, But when you say he lost, what did he lose? He didn't lose anything. We're talking music wise, I don't know he has his music wise music music wise? What did he lose the battle?
Speaker 3: The battle?
Speaker 1: Cool? How did Okay, that's objective if you feel like he lost the battle? Okay, I asked you this question then, because I was really here to praise Drake on this entire thing. I thought it was a move. It was does Drake drop one hundred gigs from so Far Gone to for all the Dogs with all the footage he's had on his phone forever? If this Kendrick and Drake battle never happened, no, he wouldn't have a reason to.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it worked. No, it's not that it works.
Speaker 1: He's reacting. People had to remind us, which sucks, but yeah, he had to remind us because that record.
Speaker 2: Worked again a moment people were calling a moment moment worked. I mean, listen, if you feel like it did, then great. I'm just happy we got what we got out of it.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 2: I loved all this footage because my whole thing on this whole shit is I don't give a fuck about if people feel like he won a lost. Great, y'all can argue that. I'm not hit to argue that. But the thing is, we still have to keep in mind who he is, what he's meant, what he's given. That's what thee hundred gigs was for, to remind us. And and I'm cool with it because at the end of the day, what is this about. This is about music, It's about entertainment. It's about us coming together, listening to the shit that we either love or hate, having our views on.
Speaker 1: It, whatever.
Speaker 2: But the bigger picture for me is, how could for any moment, whatever happens, how could anybody even for a second, try to forget everything that he's done, and everything that he's given and all of the great songs and things like that, Like, how is that even possible for people to even be so caught up in the thing where for a second the narrative seemed like it changed, Or how how does that happen.
Speaker 1: To a separate conversation that that happens with Hove? Like I've argued with Julian about Eminem, even though I don't like Eminem. It's crazy how his history has just been erased of who he was before. It happens with Yeah, but artists, we forget what they contributed. No, but that's different, Like people like he's cool, like, no, you know, what he's done in his career is.
Speaker 2: Totally different when you're talking about artists like Drake. Drake has given more hit records than any of these guys that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He's not given more hit records than probably any artists.
Speaker 2: So that's why this conversation is different. You can't say it's like when eminem when people do. No, it's not the same.
Speaker 1: It's the same scenario. It's just heightened even more because it's Drake. But people have forgotten what Hove did. People have forgotten what m did. You forgot what Prince did? People talk crazy about artists that have been dominating for thirty years because we're prisoners of the moment, Like you said, m hm. But to me, in this scenario, he's not doing this unless the Kendrick shit didn't work and he doesn't need to remind us, and it's cool. I like I had said that, I hate Drake's reactionary shit. He's great when he's the aggressor. He sucks when he's on defense. This was the first move I've seen him make on defense that I thought was brilliant. Great move. Please remind us how you have been a staple in our lives. There were certain clips of that when he was playing stuff off view stuff he was playing off thank me later. That took me back to a moment in my entire life, like, damn, I remember where I was at. He has been a staple in my life. He had Kendrick forced him to have to remind people he's still He's still playing Art of Warship now. It was a good move finally.
Speaker 2: So you're saying Drake had to pop out and show you.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's the name of the tour in London? They're not quite like us or something? No one's like us? Whose tour is that? It was in the hundred gigs. He printed up shit that said no one is like us, London twenty twenty four. I'm not making this up, You're not. It's in the shit no one is like us.
Speaker 3: Do we think that this is no one no one likes us, No one likes us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we think that this is.
Speaker 2: Like the end of Drake moving and doing shit like this. Oh do we think that there's no.
Speaker 3: There was the.
Speaker 1: The other account all right, So to backtrack this plot twist finsta that was started in June. I want to say, like on Monday of this week, it hit the timeline like, yo, Drake follows the page that's private. It has two hundred and fifty posts. This looks like something that has to do with the battle. Two days later he made the account public, they found another one that said, oh the other account got youall anxious Round two fight. So there is still another private Instagram account. So no, I think this is going to continue for the next month, which is fine. It just has to be good. I'm not mad at the three records, but if you're not going to take the time off and make people miss you and you want to remind people how good you are, that second Instagram account when you unlock it has to have some shit. Those three records are cool, yeah, but it has to have some shit.
Speaker 3: Of those three records which Rory's mentioned, let's go through those real quick. It's up which features Young Thug and twenty one Savage Green Blue, and which is just Drake, and then Housekeeping with Drake and Lotto.
Speaker 1: Do you guys, what are your thoughts on the three of them? A favorite? I like the Drake and Lotto record. I just I don't know if it's gonna like work per se. I think the hook is really good. I think Loto is great on it. It felt like a throwaway Drake joint.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not a fan of Drake's pocket.
Speaker 1: I'd like to get on a stick ship like I guess I see what you're trying to do. It felt more like a throwaway than the other two to me, I thought Lotto did. Lotto kind of carried the record. To me, I want to hear.
Speaker 2: Drake on records with Lotto that he's done with sexy Red.
Speaker 1: To me, that's like the sexy Red record sort of. Ye, but I could hear sexy Red on that, Yeah, I want. I felt like a joint he was working on for all the dogs and was like, oh, I still have this, I'll send it. It's a Lotto sister that's next to me, and.
Speaker 5: We see and being gossipy, being messy. That's the messy.
Speaker 1: I don't hang out with Drake. It's you could go on TMZ and find it, right, he hangs out with a little sister.
Speaker 2: All right, Right, let's speak to the music. We don't have to speak to personal lady speak talking about us. See that's the problem with you niggas. Now everybody want to talk about everything outside of the music. Talk to the music.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to talk about the music Kendrick made. What are we talking about? I'm not talking about that weird ass record.
Speaker 2: He released more than one song. I'm just damn yeah, but that was a weird record. That's never talking about that, all right.
Speaker 5: But there's weird cases too. Mmmm Baka, let's not talk Why is Jad dance around? Let's not talk about weird cases?
Speaker 1: Please? He said, my my mortgage rate is crazy right now because of illegal aliens.
Speaker 3: Rory texting me that when I was at the gym and I always dropped the weight, I was laughing.
Speaker 1: So jd Vance told me today that I can't buy a house because illegal aliens are buying up all the houses. Hard is to buy a house with a citizenship. Anyways, I just go vote. I didn't even know who to text like. I just texted Julian, like, what is going on with our country? It's crazy? All right? That's to the music. Bluepillar, Red, Cool, Green Great.
Speaker 3: I wasn't crazy about that one. It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: They're just cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like this up record a lot.
Speaker 3: Him and him in twenty one, haven't missed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's up to a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that's a record from her loss era, but that is a great that's a that's a great track.
Speaker 1: I'm just excited to see.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I like things like this when when artists find new and creative ways to kind of like put ship out, uh, engage the audience, keep people guessing what's next. Uh, breakdown videos, breaking down lyrics and things like that. I like ship like this is to me is a win for us as consumers. I think this is dope. I think this is cool, and I can't wait to hear you know what's on that next, that next fin stuff.
Speaker 3: People are speculating that something may come tomorrow from the plot Twist account. Well today today if you're listening, they said headlines, which was released August ninth.
Speaker 1: Obviously, today is August ninth.
Speaker 3: He posted a random photo of an audio file yesterday and then a screen grab from the like the music video from Hellines as well, so people are thinking maybe tomorrow today something's coming as well.
Speaker 1: How did you guys feel about the j Cole meme that was in the mix of the hundred gigs? I believe the meme said somebody stole Ja Cole's phone and tried to call Hove. He didn't pick up. Then they called the number from their phone and Hope picked up. Hilarious meme, by the way, super funny meme.
Speaker 2: It's not even a meme. It's just like a it's just a joke, like it's just frantic, it's just text.
Speaker 1: Very funny.
Speaker 2: Remember when Jake Cole had his phone stolen out of his pocket by a fan and they called jay Z from it, but he wasn't answered, so they called from a phone and he picked up. You know how crazy it is for jay Z to answer your phone number?
Speaker 1: People are so fucking if y'all remember in like oh nine twenty ten and like the Wild Wild West of Twitter, the running joke was that Ja Cole had never even met jay Z, like I remember, oh, would never even go near him. That was I mean obviously that yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the screen grab from this tweet says this was in twenty nineteen is when this tweet is from?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So have they done a record since? Nice Watch? No Jay and Jacob? Yeah nah, it's.
Speaker 5: You know, I know you guys all hate that record.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like mister nice watch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Rory, Rory hates just a nice one so bad you never killed me nice try No one missed the nice guy.
Speaker 1: And then not you don't not to be on not to be on Drake's side here, But that same year, look at what Drake did with his whole feature that was what was that pound cake? No? I want to thank me later?
Speaker 5: Oh that was the same year. Now they had to be thank me later.
Speaker 1: It was a few months apart.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's how you get a whole feature. You do like a B side joint like that, not a horrible attempt at a single.
Speaker 2: Do we think a Drake album is coming? We think we're going to just music like this, Yes, for the rest of the year.
Speaker 5: I think Drake is going to continue to release little four packs every year and there.
Speaker 1: Wait, first of all, don't skip my question, guys, what was your question? I know Julian was trying to move on to the four hundred hurdles? Is that not crazy that Drake posted that? Do we think that Drake and Cole are now at odds?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's odds.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think odds. I just think that I think what Drake is going to do with the with with with what he's doing. He's going to remind everyone that you know, like I don't I don't forget, but I forgive you.
Speaker 1: But what what did Cole do wrong to Drake? Just bounce out, bro. J Cole essentially started this whole ship. The fucking Kendrick response was about J Cole's bar on that record, so he should be mad at J Cole for rapping probably the best verse of this year. Nost person J Cole deleting the song going on Dreamville stage, apologized and saying he couldn't sleep, like what does that that? Though? How is that here? He said on how do you do anything foul? To Drake?
Speaker 2: He said on the record that that that dot ship was weak as fuck, like the way you handle that was?
Speaker 1: That was? That was?
Speaker 2: That was trash cool okay, but.
Speaker 1: He didn't diss Drake when that should be mad at Cole. I'm not saying mad.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying mad, but he definitely looks at cold some type of way, like yo, that what the fuck was that about?
Speaker 1: Like that using about corny? That was corny. You can't put a song out and then take it back like what the fuck is that that's not crazy to you, but it was just about to rap as somebody that they've told us this, I don't know. They say they're friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could be mad at my friend the way my friend handled some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if that's that's your friend, then you're gonna just add like corny meme shit into your thing that you know everyone's gonna pick up one.
Speaker 5: I think that would be friends, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree there, but I really don't know the two of them like that to ever say if they're friends or not. But that, to me was was kind of corny of Drake. The throw it in there, like the bar in the first disc cool yeah what cold? It was weak. I'm not on that time. I'm here to rap. Yeah, Cole deserved that bar. Yeah, but the meme shit, if that's like your man's that time has passed.
Speaker 2: Just poking fun at him, that's just that's just fun shit that ain't like that, ain't beef shit.
Speaker 1: That's just poking fun. But what's the purpose of it? Out of all the memes that you could have thrown in your hundred gear, why that one?
Speaker 5: I mean it's funny, Yeah, you being funny in the public to somebody you claimed was your friend. The niggas.
Speaker 1: Can I get my theory?
Speaker 5: What's shit theory?
Speaker 1: Poops? I know Cole to be friends with both of them, like he says. I think after the pedophile accusations, Drake hit Cole and was like, Yo, what you think? Like you don't think this is weird of Corney? And Cole has continued his relationship with Kendrick, and I think Drake took that as a line in the sand. You are now taking Kendrick's side if you're still cool with him, the same way he's doing it with Lebron when Bron's been rapping that shit and his wife has on the pg lang shit. I think Drake is looking at everybody that still speaks to Kendrick, even if they were all mutual friends, and putting a line in the sand. If you fuck with Kendrick, I can't fuck with you. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: It isn't that obviously.
Speaker 1: I just don't think Cole deserved that.
Speaker 2: Like yo, listen, I fuck with Cole too, but what he did was crazy.
Speaker 1: He's separate. I'm talking about way after No, it's stupid. I think Cole. I think they're part of it. I think they had full conversations and Cole was like, yeah, and I spoke to Kendrick like we we're still cool. I know I'm not about to say fuck Kendrick. I think Drake wants everybody to say fuck Kendrick, and nobody's doing it. I don't think. I don't think nobody.
Speaker 2: I don't think Drake is expecting or wants anybody to say fuck Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think I definitely expecting, you know.
Speaker 2: I think I think that Drake is just looking at everybody funny that has either supported that song definitely anybody that was at the show, like that's what. I don't think he's expecting people to be like, yo, fuck fuck Kendrick.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that. I just think he's just like, oh, okay, that's what you. Oh, you're fucking with this guy, Like okay, you're that ship man, Okay, you're at his show supporting is oh okay cool.
Speaker 1: I think Drake is finally living his bars of no friends in the industry, the ship he's been rapping about NonStop, of being backstabbed all that, and he was like, yo, you got like a really tight knit crew that you've had your whole life, Why do you keep talking about this backstamping shit because it sounds great on record. I think finally he's living it. All the rhymes he talked about being betrayed. I think finally he feels like it's really happening. And I think he looks at Cold crazy. I think he looks at Lebron crazy, and I don't think that's fair to someone like Cole, like I'm been friends with both y'alls Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at a battle, and but why you keep why are you doing what you're doing? Why are you acting like the song in the verse never came out?
Speaker 1: And he took you back.
Speaker 5: Because that was very obviously playful.
Speaker 7: And then when he like, we all we already First of all, we already came to way back then when we discussed in the podcast, we already came to the conclusion that Cold thought niggas was just it was all cool. And then he found out, no, these niggas didn't really hate each other, and he was like, oh, okay, I thought we were all friends. I'm going to get the fuck up out of here. I thought we all had came to that agreement that that was what cold thought it was. He thought it was friendly fire. When he found out the fire was not friendly at all, he got the fuck up out of there. I can't blame him from that. If you're friends with two people and then you y'all all play fighting and then they really start trying to hurt each other, you back out like, oh shit, I didn't know that this was real hate.
Speaker 5: I can't blame him for that.
Speaker 1: As a rapper, I'm still on the side. I'm all like, as a person, yeah, I'm getting the funk out of here, like y'all about to do some weird ship that I want nothing to do. I like my wife and my kids. I'm going this way my wife. But that's a person. But as a rapper, you.
Speaker 2: Think that, like, yes, that's the wildest shit ever. We've never seen no ship like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I'm not okay, we already know rap wise, he loses all types of points. I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about the fact that these are people, just like how you saying. Kendrick can't say it's just rap because he's calling Drake a pedophile, right exactly. So what I'm saying is, as a person, you still look at Jake Cole and and say that even though he was having friendly fire with his friend and found out that his friend was about to take shit way crazy to a point, you said this that he took it too far and it was too crazy, and it was the worst thing that you could say about a man. You blame j Cole for backing out when his friend obviously gave.
Speaker 5: Him a warning.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm not playing with this, nigga, this is not for play. Play you still as a human, not as a rapper. As a human, you still think that that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think that's absolutely crazy because we're just talking about rapping here.
Speaker 7: If it's just rapped, then why the fuck do you then? Why the can Kendrick not come out and say that Drake is a pedophile?
Speaker 1: If it's just you don't put because you don't play with that exactly my point. That's not your point. You don't play with leaving condoms on your baby seat like it's it's a battle. That's that's the same as you. You're a pedophile. What are you talking about. It's still in the same.
Speaker 5: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 8: It's not.
Speaker 1: Anything goes No, it does not, it does no it does not know, it does not. Have you watched your bro you don't don't tell me talking about raping daughters like they do. Okay, anyway that wrap back take they take it too far, And yeah, I think maybe one day we should have that conversation that maybe anything shouldn't go in a battle, but we know that is the rules when it comes to this shit. Anything goes. If somebody called me a fucking pedophile and you were still cool with him, I'd feel the same way, Drake does. I get it, but I entered the ring where anything goes.
Speaker 2: When anything goes. I understand what you're saying about that. Understand this is rap, it's bars and all of that. It's just certain things that we just should not try to turn it into an entertainment topic. Ma, Pedophilia, that's something that we never You never throw that on the table and be like, no, I'm just fucking with you.
Speaker 1: No, no what ma, I haven't I haven't watched the Battle rappers say I'm gonna rape your daughter and use the name. And then it was sponsored by DraftKings and Sarak like like anything goes in this.
Speaker 2: Shit again again, Even that is crazy to me.
Speaker 1: There was healthcare ads on YouTube in between that exists. I get all of that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying to me, just to me, I'm not here to tell you what to believe it, or to tell you what to feel. When you start talking about sexual assault or you start talking about children and sexual assaulting children and sleeping with underage and a minus, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Joking with that. I'm not playing with that.
Speaker 2: That's just me again, like what you like, that's fair game to me, that's just crazy. And now if the artist you're talking about is looking at anybody that's supporting that and looking at them funny and not fucking with them, I understand that too, because I said, what happens when a nice guy doesn't want to be nice anymore cool? What happens when he wants to be the villain? What happened when he wants to shit on people? What happens when he wants to not give people opportunity and support their their careers and help them as he's been helping them, Especially when it's now he's not part of the culture, he's not black, he's a white boy, and he's all.
Speaker 3: Of this shit.
Speaker 1: Okay. But also, and I'm not comparing fucking someone's baby mother to pedophilia. But if somebody said they left a used condom on a Mars baby seat, to me, that's too far. That's up there with pedophilia, like just no, it's not any accusation. No, it is not bringing kid is not you said bringing the kids?
Speaker 3: Was the kid?
Speaker 2: Was the kid there that I throw my condom on your baby while the baby?
Speaker 1: Now you're just putting yourself in a smaller box as far as what's okay and what's not kids get brought in.
Speaker 2: It's not the same, bro, It's not the same experienced baby pedophiles and fucking your baby mother, me fucking your baby mother in her car, and me throwing a condom in your baby seat that's in the back seat. It is not the same as Yo, he's a pedophile.
Speaker 1: That's not the same. Okay. Do you think Na's partnering with Power one oh five to hang jay Z with a noose sponsored by every fucking company you could think of at that show? Is not in the same realm as Kendrick saying, Yo, you got a weird case. I heard you like little girls And this is not the first time lines have been crossed. No, it's not this hanging jay Z by a noose at Power one o five's concert. It's not in the same realm. If I understand what.
Speaker 2: You're saying, for Power one o five to get behind that message in and all that, yeah, that is it's crazy. But to me, it's not crazy when you think of it like, okay, at least at least it is crazy. I'm agreeing with you on that part. But two things can be true. It's crazy, but to me it's even crazy. If Nas was a white rapper, that's when it would have really been crazy. But the fact that Nas is a black man and he's battling another black man. While it's crazy for one oh five, that's a white company.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, a bunch of white people funded that's product. That's why I said I advertised it. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's crazy, but at the same time, I'm not comparing Nas like the craziness of Nas hanging a figure of jay Z at a concert in one o five supporting that being a predominantly white company, I'm not comparing that to calling somebody a pedophile.
Speaker 1: I think that No, I'm not. I think that is way further than Yo, Drake, I heard you like, I'm young, way crazier to me to shoot a documentary behind the scenes of how the production team put together the noose they did. They tried it a few times to get it right. Yeah, and the shot a documentary about it. Yeah, they had to get the toment of it crazy. I'm agreeing with you. I don't want you to think that I'm s Kendrick didn't do something that's unknown. As far as overstepping when it comes to battles, our favorites have done it. Hoven Na's overstepped if we're gonna get into that room, So.
Speaker 7: Round out you guys' argument, because y'all are gonna never agree on this. All of it is crazy and there should be lines drawn in hip hop that should have been drawn years ago. Hip hop has always been fucking disgusting and jokes about the wrong shit. Fine, But as far as the Jake Cole part, which was the original part of this conversation, I think we can all even if you don't agree with it, I think you can understand at the aftermath why he got the fuck out of there if he was friends with both.
Speaker 3: I was gonna I mean everyone. This is the thing with like again, everything subjective. Obviously, you guys have different lines. I don't think there should be a line drawn because when you're drawing a line, that means it's like a universal truth that things can be too far wherein most people in this case don't think something's too far where Mall's line thinks the pedophilia is too far. Rory doesn't, so like it's not. There's no universal line that can be inserted into these things. Ye people, I'm on the side of there's no fucking rules.
Speaker 1: If you agree to this, go for it.
Speaker 3: If if whatever happens in the process of the battle itself, you signed up for it. That's a part of the battle.
Speaker 1: So okay. So with Spotify pushing a record about pedophilia round, I mean, that's a whole nother that's a whole nother thing. To me, that's power one oh five doing the new ship and funding it. Like, that's where my issue would be.
Speaker 2: We spoke about for Amazon to throw that concert together, like based around a record with that message. We spoke crazy, it was insane. But Tommy the Clown, Yeah, I mean right, crazy, you know what I mean. But I mean the reason why what you just said, Julian is kind of like agreeing with me is because like you said, if you if you want it to be no lines and all, it's all fair and whatever, love and war, whatever you want to say, then it's even crazy that Jake Cole backed out because you engage.
Speaker 1: If you jumped into it too, I've known for he jumped into you, So you can't say.
Speaker 2: You can't say there's no lines, there should be no lines. And then if somebody backs out because Yo, they're about to cross the line, they're about to go too far, then that's even crazy if you're going to say that there shouldn't be no lines.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, because we've said that they were strangers, didn't Yeah, if they were stranger, they're friends.
Speaker 1: They are friends.
Speaker 2: If me and you you say, Colon Kendrick, of friends, how do you know that? I'm just saying, how do you know that?
Speaker 5: Okay? Okay, Mom, I'm asking you, how do you know that out of the ship that you know?
Speaker 1: How do you know that, Jake?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 2: I'm speaking to how you're saying that they're friends? How do you know that Jake? Colon Kendrick Produce. How do you know that they're friends? Because I know people that know both of them. I'd be like, yo, I've been telling you for years that they're not friends, that he is, he's not cool with you. So how do you know all of a sudden that they're friends.
Speaker 3: They have a working relationship. Friendship is different. Fine, won't call it friendship. They have a working relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's legal on that side of working relationship. I don't know these people, so so.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm speaking to when you say they're friends.
Speaker 3: Back to the whole call leave backing out though, was when Schoolboy reached out to him and he said, Yo, I think you think this is like a friendly rap battle. This isn't between these two guys. If you're in that, go for it. But I don't think you think this is going to go the way you thought it was. So for that calls like, oh shit, never mind. I thought this was first sport.
Speaker 1: It's not. I'm out because that's what the sport really is. There's no rules not to plug. But when we did the Washington Post interview, when the whole shit happened, remember that phone call with the writer, I said, there's no rules in any of the shit. But I think eventually, years down the line, we're going to realize that there should be.
Speaker 2: This is too much.
Speaker 1: We're gonna look back at these battles and be like, why do we Why were we entertained by some of these accusations. It's in print and Washington Post, But in this time, right now, you're not changing the rules. This is what it is. And if I'm Kendrick going into a rat battle and there are clips and dms that could paint a picture of Drake liking young girls, why wouldn't you go after that the same way that there's no real evidence And I'm not trying to downplay domestic violence at all. I don't know any real evidence of Kendrick beating his wife, but that was a theme in Drake's thing. At least one side, at least has some public evidence. It's a rat battle. Do you not see how those things can balance each other out? We don't none of us know if Kendrick beats his wife, but that was a full fucking theme. Is domestic violence not a big thing? Yeah? To me saying so to put that on somebody with no evidence at all, you could say the exact same thing. Why are you putting that on me? The fuck? I don't beat my wife. You're just viewing it just from Drake's lens. You what do you think is more likely? Fuck?
Speaker 2: I'm just asking if the fuck don't even put no names to it. If somebody said, yo's if you want me.
Speaker 1: To answer that, by the numbers, it would be higher that someone beats their wife than they are a pedophile, if you want to go by the numbers. But now you're putting yourself in a smaller box as far as rules when it comes to battle, should I look a percentage? No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just asking. I'm just asking it's more likely with.
Speaker 1: No evidence to accuse someone of domestic violence instead of all these TikTok clips of Drake uh talking weird to a seventeen year old dming And I'm not. I don't think Drake's a pedophile. I really don't. But if there's evidence that I'm going into a rap battle and I have these real things that the world has seen, I'm not gonna rap about it. But when Drake's case, you're saying, Dave Free is someone's baby mom, and like you, your wife and his shit has no evidence. The pedophile shit actually has some background to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Kendrick didn't create that narrative. Yeah, that's not a Kendrick went on the Internet and stole that narrative. He didn't create that narrative. That wasn't a unique narrative. And if something that people have been arguing about for a while, and if.
Speaker 1: We step out of the rat Battle world, I'm on your side. That's fucking nasty of how agreed, how serious that issue is to just call somebody that insane. But we're in the rat Battle world. Anything can go. And I don't even know how we got on this through the one hundred gigs thing because.
Speaker 5: We were talking about sportsch I went down a whole other.
Speaker 1: Right, And I asked you to ask Drake one question, even though I know him and I are not on the best terms. Is that most death flip that he did a new record that he's going to put out or is that just some old shit that's going to stay in our drive? Because that record was fucking incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was one of the ones that and clicking through the all of the files hearing that record anytime you get to hear anytime you hear, you get to hear Drake on a like a soul sample, like a flip that that vibe obviously we know that's one of Drake's greatest pockets.
Speaker 1: Is that type of that type of vibe, that type of bounce felt felt like a forty flip too. Yeah, Forty is the best in my opinion when it comes to current samplers.
Speaker 2: Well, not just that, not just that and Drake obviously are on a certain type of you know, chemistry together that they just they know each other. Forty knows exactly what pocket would bounce with zone to put Drake in to maximize those type of bars, those type of those types of of of words and things like that, to put together that that type of sound, that type of feel, to match that vibe. Like, that's what forty and that's that's a pick and roll for forty and Drake. That type of vibe is a bucket.
Speaker 1: If we play this, you think it get flags because he's talking about a kid reference, right, so it can't be that old here, most of the panties amazing record. This is crazy. Hey, I'm stupid.
Speaker 5: It's a chance. The level is just to advance the presidents.
Speaker 2: And he stands rock Scott on on the way.
Speaker 3: That's from Outside of the Church, Chris and my man, he used those lyrics in a song probably.
Speaker 5: Done the wrong guy hitting button wild up to the front of the Friends book.
Speaker 3: That the first two bars of this are from that feature he has on Smiley's record over the top. The level is just to advance the bezels Tiffany stamp.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He He also had that soul record though footage of what Became You with Me on views that had a crazy soul sample flip. I think he only used like eight bars of it, and You with Me it's a whole different record. I like this.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna get I think we're going to get all of these songs on one so like he's going to release these on on DSP.
Speaker 1: My next question to you guys before we got on that rant speaking of that, is how do you think Universal is involved with this entire thing? That's what's kind of been racking my brain of this rollout and putting out these these hundred gigs thing. Is it something Universal would allow without monetizing, Like there has to be some type of plan even though he's Drake that Universal would not allow somebody they've had under contracts since eight to put out one hundred gigs of footage that also has music they own and things that they could leverage for real documentaries like I just don't know if Universal is cool with all this.
Speaker 2: I mean, we obviously know Drake has a certain specific type of relationship with his label. I think that the rules, while there are rules, I think there's some rules that just don't apply to Drake when it comes to creatively, how he wants to release, what he wants to do. I think that obviously there has to be some type of communication between the label, But I don't think the label would get in a way or try to stop him from doing this or he owes them money as a result of it. I don't think his relationship is like I think obviously the rules are very different for Drake.
Speaker 1: You don't think that Universal owns that go Daddy Link one hundred gigs dot org.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I just think the rules a different when we told about Drake, and this is just Drake. I know that some artists are big and they have but I think Drake, we're talking about, you know, one of one.
Speaker 1: I think he ruffled some feathers. I think a lot of this footage universal feels like they own, even if it's on someone's phone or someone else's camera. This was part of your recording budget on our studio time. I don't care if it was that your fucking crib or anywhere else. This is our footage.
Speaker 3: I don't think so none that works.
Speaker 7: I don't think so I can record if I record something on my phone, if somebody a friend of mine, record something on their phone.
Speaker 1: Go to it. All right, listen as someone that's had a record contract with a major label, and I balk shit, do not No, I'm not bragging. I'm actually embarrassed someone that they did not give a fuck about. When I had a line item of a camera person that was shooting something during the contract that we had, they felt like they own that bts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's a camera person, not meet.
Speaker 1: I paid that camera person. I understand that, but I have in my I mean I hired them, paid them, but then they were reimbursed from the label. Yes, but that's you don't think that happened in some of these earlier clips with Drake. I think now this is the current stuff. Hell no, Drake is finding his own people. You don't have to reimburse anybody.
Speaker 5: If it's that was part of a recording budget, for sure, if it's a camera person.
Speaker 7: But a lot of these videos are ship Like when I'm recording you in the studio on my phone. If I'm doing that, that's not being paid for by anybody. That's my footage. If I decided to send.
Speaker 2: It to you based on about to the music that's playing in.
Speaker 5: The footage, Okay, but that doesn't have anything to.
Speaker 1: Know I'm with you. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the label, Like I said, the rules are very different. We're talking about Drake, so I don't I don't think the label has any say here. I think they're watching it and they're seeing what he's doing, and they're communicating like yo, so what's the plan or you're planning on putting these songs out like on a platform, like what's going on here?
Speaker 5: I don't think any of these songs because I know I think.
Speaker 2: He's gonna I think he's gonna put them together and put them out at some point.
Speaker 1: I know how they viewed my Measley old footage that had to do with podcast stuff had to do with content that they wanted to fully own. And I am not in the same stratosphere as Aubrey fucking Grand If you think that Universal is okay with snippets of songs that they own with extra versus ship that wasn't cleared, were on a different page there. I don't think Universal was happy with any of us. Yeah, I think they're ready to fucking lose their mind that Drake put out this gold mine without their clearance, because that, to them could be owned, that's their footage. Yeah, I just think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to hear all of the music, though, give us the music put it out at some point. I like this, you know a little way that he's doing it, But at some point we need all of these in the collection and just just give us the fucking music.
Speaker 1: I would love a was it a dark demo tapes dark? I would love all that with like songs we've like that you with me, for example, like we've heard some of those bars, but it's on a different bet. I would love for all that to come out, even if I've heard some of these verses in their originality. I think would be a really cool thing to do. Yes, to put on streaming Yeah, that stuff sounds, but I do think we're gonna get that.
Speaker 2: He obviously at he was he popped out at the the Party next Door show in Toronto and announced that him and Party have an album coming October November ish. So we do know that new Drake and Party music is coming. But I do think that he'll put these songs out on one hundred gigs. I think we will get these songs at some point as well. So obviously it's gonna be a busy fourth quarter. There's gonna be a lot of music I think released in this fourth quarter. A lot of new music coming out this weekend as well. I think, uh, Summertime Butch, Benny the Butcher's project coming out.
Speaker 1: He sent it to me the other day.
Speaker 2: And this project that Bennie is putting out, Summertime Butcher, this is what I thought. His release on Death Cham was gonna sound like the music Harry Fraud is on there, Like he's just back to that like when I first heard Bennie rapping, when I when I first started listening to him, he kind of sounds like he's back in that mindset as far as just bars and and and you know, not overthinking it. Because sometimes you know, a lot of these artists they sign these deals and they have to now make music. It's a business. Now you start creating differently. And I thought with his his his album on Death Jam, I just thought that it was like, maybe you know this is on Death Jam started to weigh into him and you know, people are listening now and it's a you know, this is the first release here, this is such an iconic label.
Speaker 1: I got a cat.
Speaker 2: He even put itself in the in the in the bullseye with saying this is the biggest release since he did some.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like he set the bar. He set the bar very def Jam album and since like I don't know, man in the last twenty years or something like that, I think the blueprint was on Death Jam.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like so so, Benny, he set the bar extremely high for himself, right, And I'm glad to hear that you liked the new project because I love you know, you had posted I love it that he had sent you this shit early. Yeah, you were very objective off the Yeah, J want to know that's your man's But like, nah, ain't it It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't what I was expecting. But this this summer, Tom Butch, this ship, this is the music. I think that every every fan, everybody that loves Benny, everybody fell in love with him early on, like when they when they heard him. This is the type of songs and the bars that we wanted on the Deaf Jam release. This is one hundred for everybody that ever heard Benny and was like, damn, I fucked with him.
Speaker 1: I like him. After the def Jam release, I started to think that, like, maybe he got that Deaf Jam dental plan and got addicted to that, laughing guess, and that's maybe why the release wasn't up. The Pari transition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was awful, But let's get into it all right. So Kanye's former chief of staff.
Speaker 3: It was terrible.
Speaker 1: That was terrible. That was terrible. Just that was fucking off. That was terrible.
Speaker 2: But shoot and shooting, fucking shoot. Let's go get a rebound. Peach Kanye's Kanye's for I didn't follow my shot man. This shit is all over the place. Don't worry about it. So Kanye's former chief of staff, I believe his name is Milo. Yeah, he's a piece of fucking shit. If we want to talk about pedophile.
Speaker 1: You called that.
Speaker 2: You called that months ago when he had this whole thing with Yes Jewels, awful fucking human being. So he's a legend that Kanye's dentist is supplying him with nitrous in a predatory manner, leading to an addiction that made him no longer capable of successfully releasing music or clothing. I like the word successfully there, because I believe Kanye can still release music in clothing, he just don't really.
Speaker 1: Do it successfully. It won't be successful.
Speaker 2: And Milo is attaching that to his addiction to nitrous oxide that his his dentist is supplying, allegedly supplying Yay with.
Speaker 1: So again, Milo is a piece of shit. But PG and I were talking off Mike before you came. We saw the start of this rabbit hole and like laughed. And the more I read this thread, he may be bringing up some good points. There may be some truth to this. Why do you say that? I guess it's my tinfoil hat, but I can go fucking see right, my tinfoil hat crazy. When ya do you think, Kanye?
Speaker 2: No, when your tim Foyd hat is right is right, I'm gonna give you that. But when that bitch when it's wrong. It's time to put that foil back into fucking cupboarde man, God, take that shit off.
Speaker 1: Y'all think we landed on the moon, so I can't even have conversation. Yeah, I'm with you on that, Roy. You don't think we're landed on movie right here? Hell now? So you don't think when Kanye posted that screenshot of his trainer saying he's gonna put him back on those drugs and all those threats, and then you look into who that trainer is, maybe there's some validity to the people that are around ya and trying to attack Kanye West. I'm not anyone. I get what you said. Did you believe that screen shot that Kanye posted? I don't think that was photoshop. I think Kanye's a lot of fucking things and a lot of fucking crazy. And I mean that respectfully, but a lot of crazy. I don't think he's a fucking liar. I really don't. You don't think Kanye is a liar?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, now, Kanye don't lie to He's lied?
Speaker 1: Yeah, lying doesn't make you a lie? Does that make sense? Lying doesn't make you? Oh you sound like no, I sound like one of those bad liars.
Speaker 2: You sound like one of the bad bages that get caught Tom and Tom again and be like yo, like lieing don't make me a liar.
Speaker 5: I just because somebody lies doesn't make them a liar.
Speaker 1: I think I think everyone in this room has lied before. What makes you don't? Well, just because we drink doesn't make us drinkers. Just because you had a shot, you had a doesn't make you to drink. We drunk them got drunk. And now I think she thinks I'm cool.
Speaker 2: That should be in a museum. I should be able to read that on the wall. I should definitely be able to read.
Speaker 1: That on the wall. Teddy Pender asks over greatest pen over.
Speaker 2: The Marius, what makes a liar a liar?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: I think when there's a percentage thing, right, like when seventy percent, let's say seventy seventy person, Actually, let's do fifty. When fifty percent of the things you say are a lie.
Speaker 1: You're a liar, that's a lot of ship.
Speaker 5: Just because you tell a lie doesn't make you a liar.
Speaker 1: To you say is a lie, that's a lot.
Speaker 5: You're a liar. You're a wire.
Speaker 1: No, you're a piece of shit. That's percent of what you say is full of shit. You're a liar. That's a piece of ship, I know. But I will say I don't think Kanye was lying about that. I think Kanye has lied before, okay, but he doesn't strike me as a liar, like where you have to question everything every last Yeah, Like when Kanye posts a screenshot, I don't have to think, all right, maybe this is a photoshop thing that he put together for a scheme, like he's not that type of person. Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, I'm with you. I'm just I'm watching the USA go down twelve. It's all right, we got I'm listening. No, go ahead, what's up watching us?
Speaker 3: Watching the fucking US crumble against her?
Speaker 1: It's not I was looking this way. The TV's over there.
Speaker 2: No, he hit a three and I loocked at Julian because I knew Julian was watching.
Speaker 1: I'm like liars. No, look, he did that lie and I told Julie he was going to lose.
Speaker 3: In the beginning of episode I thought they were going to lose too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Now they was laughing at your best friend.
Speaker 2: No, that's not to be honest. I wasn't listening to no, I was listening to him. But when that three went in, I looked at Julia. Juliet was like, I'm like, yeah, I told you they was going to lose this game.
Speaker 1: What's up? Though? Serbia was gonna about Kanye. What's up?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, back to the back to the doctor, Back to the doctor. You haven't seen him yet.
Speaker 1: This is him.
Speaker 3: This is what Kanye's dentist looks like. Hip, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was Dick Little.
Speaker 3: That's his doctor.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's a dentist that works out.
Speaker 3: Now, why your dentist to look like this?
Speaker 2: I don't want my dentist to look like that, But I'm not a dennis, a dentist. It's not impossible for a dentist to look like That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like this guy's in your mouth.
Speaker 1: I mean how small dentist rooms are.
Speaker 2: It'd be a little claustrophobic with Now, it's not impossible for you to get cool with your dentist.
Speaker 1: And yo, listen, I like that nitrous oxide shit.
Speaker 5: He looks like he doesn't look like a regular dentist. He looks like a specialized like it's got black ops.
Speaker 2: Well, if he's operating and putting jewry in your teeth. He looks like, yeahsts is he in the common room in prison?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is he? The gem that's the gym hashtag blast looks like the messhole tattoo is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not your prototypical with your prototypical dentist.
Speaker 3: Will we got the hairline inked?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So do you think special ops CIA people can get to that point but also couldn't learn how to be dentists?
Speaker 2: Oh and be targeted. They can learn to be anything. That's if you.
Speaker 1: Could figure out how to become a dentist. I'm not arguing with you. I'm not arguing with you on that point.
Speaker 2: Like they can get in anywhere, but I don't know if they care about Kanye like that enough to be like, yo, go through the dentists. How we're going to get to him through his dentist.
Speaker 3: He also speculated that the diamonds that Yadi has in his teeth are also fake.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not okay, who cares about that?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying his whole He's saying this dentist whole mo is to target black celebrities, and he puts fake diamonds in there.
Speaker 1: Why now, Milo, Okay, why now?
Speaker 3: Because you've got fired?
Speaker 2: Of course, So now it's like because you got fired, now it's all of this, like why not say this when you're not fired?
Speaker 3: Where's the fun in that? The checks are clearing, right.
Speaker 2: And that's and that's the point. I think Milo is the agent, not the dentist.
Speaker 1: What's what's the fastest way to get something into your body? He's started through your gums. Oh, gum health can outside of your gut. Gum health is probably dictates most of the body. So you so you so you're on board with this. That's not in this theory. This is just my own brain circulating through that weirdo pedophile bringing this up. I think I think Yeah has been targeted. I think people really care about Kanye West, and I think they've done a great fucking job of ruining the influence of the Yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, hat, I'm not mad at a decent hat.
Speaker 1: Not mad at that I might not think. I think Kanye West is an extremely important and influential person, not an entertainment in the world for sure. For sure, Yeah, you don't think he would be on a CIA list I'm not saying saying anything that's profound. And I think there's a reason I.
Speaker 2: Think once you start to my running for president, you might be on the CI list. I think they start looking at all of those people like, oh yeah, okay. So I don't know, man, I'm just I'm gonna take the opposite side of the ten four hat one on this one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I just maybe Kay and now Kanye could have an addiction to nitrous oxide. I think people have addictions. That's a if I'm cool, my dentist would be easy for me to get that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not not doing what I did with Game as far as like diagnosing people. But judging by what Kanye has told us about his mental health, yes, I can see addiction being a very easy thing for his brain to adapt to. Just he's been addicted to porn, He's he has as a versive fucking brain. So you don't think somebody could easily get him addicted to any type of drug getting a trainer, do it? We saw like now the dentist is where we draw on the line.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not no, I'm saying if you think that the CIA put the dentist in it. A little of that facetious. I'm agreeing that his dentist is supplying him with nitrous oxide. I can see that that's not far fester.
Speaker 3: You think for profit, not for the sake of tearing down the condo.
Speaker 1: Just I No, I think not.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's doing it to tear down Kanye.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Now do I do?
Speaker 2: I understand what Milo is probably alluding to, like it's affecting conton because of it is a drug, right, So I think I think that Milo has an argument and probably saying that, Yo, he's addicted to this ship. It fucks up his performance, it sucks up his his work pattern, his work behavior, his work energy, things like that. But do I think the dentist is in on it and trying to like keep Kanye high so he's not influential and he doesn't release great music and and and great clothing. I don't think the dentist is thinking that deep into it. I think he's like, I'll supply you, I'll supply you with it. It's you know, like maybe the dentist might even be on its way. He's like, yo, look yay, I'm I'm I'm keeping track of how much of this shit I'm giving you, Like I understand.
Speaker 3: But any any amount of recreational use.
Speaker 1: Of that is at some point it's gonna be dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so a safe way to administer recreational life.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that.
Speaker 2: He's in on it on a Yeah, let me keep pumping this shit to him. So he's not a successful artist, Like, No, I don't. I don't think the dentist is that deep into well.
Speaker 3: According to the Yale Medicine Journal, the the inhaling it recreationally can impair the body's metabolism, and it's noticeable Kanye has been gaining weight here. I know that can obviously happen among other things as well. But uh, basically, the inhaling this chips away your your your vitamin B twelve levels in your body, which protects the brain and spinal cord. At nitrisoxide. Long term use can lead to a range of neurological heteremologic which is related to blood in psychiatric complications, including nerve damage and psychosis. So I'm not throwing this on Gany's jacket, but like there's a there. You can see some signs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some shit, I don't want to go back to the trainer conversation. But have you guys, ever seen a trainer say second option, I can have you institutionalize you know, I can't read again where they medicate the crap out of you and you go back to zombie land forever. Play date with the kids just won't be the same. Who's I've had a trainer whose trainer texts them shit like that. There's a bigger play here. So I don't think the dentist is the is not a culprit.
Speaker 2: You traded text you like if I wake up, and that's what my traded text me, I'm not working out, no more like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not working out like you're fired. He started with, I'm gonna help you in a couple of ways. First, you and I sit down and have a loving, open conversation, but you don't use cuss words. And everything that is discussed is based on fact and not some crazy stuff that dumb friend of yours told you or you saw in a tweet. Second option zombies whose trainer speaks to them that way. That is, I don't think this is a fake. I really don't think this is a fake tweet screenshot, whatever the fuck, he posts on Instagram. So why the dentists we draw the line, there's no way the dentist could do something to an iconic figure. Yeah, that's I didn't want to go down. But it's hard for me. It's hard for me not to agree with you. It's hard. And this is where I'm going to be objected, where you're painting it. It's like I can't argue that it's where I'm being objected. Vultures to dud sucks. I have a lot of the records that I had sent you on the Vultures one link are on there. Yeah, but the ones that aren't.
Speaker 3: I'm just not running to Kanye's music anymore.
Speaker 1: Beyond it's just all unfinished and like it all has great potential to be good, but it's just not. It's kind of like unfortunate to see that that five point thirty record is fire. But I like the one with take Off Your Dress, which has changed like thirty times, and like they're uploading shit where the uh take off your Dress and husband record? They it ends up on another part of the album, Like it was just sloppy. They're uploading songs title different things. It's just all fucked up. It's just rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel for Tie because I think Tie is at this point is just like all right, man, I smoked all these records and you were supposed to do your side. Yeah, and what was happening production is cool. Kanye's parts like Vultures One are underwhelming, Tie to great on every fucking song. I mean, yeah, that's Tie.
Speaker 2: And then I mean Todd probably approached that like this is these these this collaborative energy that me and Y have right now is going to change mine. Not saying that Todd didn't have success, but like obviously he went into this when you came at him with the idea of doing album and the album together.
Speaker 1: I know for Ty, his his mind started saying, oh, this is it. Like I'm on a whole different level now. And what's kind of unfortunate too is the link I had for Vultures One was December of last year, and those some of those songs are on Vultures too, in the exact same form. Hm, nothing was changed, Like they sounded incomplete at the time where I was like, oh, this is about to be fired when you finished this, and it's in its same form from last December. So like what it feels like y'all just decided to take some laughing gas and hit upload, like from some ship from last year, like passing.
Speaker 2: The laughing gas around the room, and like everybody hit this and then we're gonna make some music.
Speaker 1: It's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I just don't know if he's a CIA agent.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just all I'm saying. I'm just not not going that far.
Speaker 1: He's an agent. Okay.
Speaker 2: I think that he's you know, he's supplying drugs. But I don't think he's an agent.
Speaker 1: I think you should talk to Biggs. I think he's been approached by some CIA agents for some other things, you know. Not no, not for that. I'm talking about when they had a full control on a certain demographic. I think they threw some people in the mix that that seemed like they were part of the culture, like they were from here. Listen, man, it is what it is. Ma.
Speaker 5: What are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: This weekend? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can we finally go to the pool.
Speaker 1: Rainy this weekend?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hurricanes coming? Yeah? Really? Damn baby? Did we could have went? Boy?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 1: I was trying to Actually, Saturday would be your day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's nice. Saturday. Eighty five not too hot.
Speaker 1: That's hot as fuck.
Speaker 5: Eighty five is not that hot.
Speaker 2: Eighty five is nice, it's a nice day. Once you start hitting ninety three, it's like I'm in the house where I'm not let that sun go there. It's doing too much out there.
Speaker 1: But no plans.
Speaker 2: There was a movie I think that comes out this weekend that I said I wanted to see. It's like a romance, kind of like a rom com.
Speaker 5: No, that's your bag, you're a rom com guy.
Speaker 1: Friends with Benefits too. No, I forgot the name of it.
Speaker 2: But it was a movie that I was like, that looks good, yo. And it's a movie I still haven't seen that. I wanted to see that out. Oh a Deadpool Wolverine, I want to.
Speaker 5: I want to see that too.
Speaker 2: I love I'm a You know, there might be a movie.
Speaker 3: I still haven't seen Inside Out too. That's my priority right now.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like the animated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they say it's for kids. That's not a kid's movie. That's an adult It's an adult movie. I gotta go see it too.
Speaker 1: This isn't Jack Harlow hate. I refuse to see white men can't jump to. But that trailer with Matt Damon, Ben Affleck's brother and Jack Harlow, that movie looks incredible. Just called white man, can't jump to. No, he did that before you watch it. This is his second film, The Instigators. It's not out yet, just the trailers out.
Speaker 5: It's a movie movie, or like straight the TV movie movie.
Speaker 1: It's Matt Damon, what afflecks on? It's Apple TV. Yeah, they go around Boston, Robin shit, you know typical Boston movies that are always fire.
Speaker 5: Oh, Matt Damon Boston.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Jack Harlow's in it. And this is probably the biggest look I think Jack Harlow has gotten. That's a great look. This ship is better than Drake rapping at the Kentucky Derby. Looking. You have a major role with Casey Affleck and Matt Damon, like you're Robin Banks with him.
Speaker 5: That's huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I can't wait to see this movie.
Speaker 5: That's huge.
Speaker 1: Looks great, boy smails. Sure, let's do it. You've got male.
Speaker 3: Okay ooh fun one. We have a follow up. Remember the gentleman that saw his axis current boyfriend in the cut off shirt? Remember yes, okay, he called back and gave us an update.
Speaker 6: What's good, y'all. This buddy from the other day tell you about his ex giving his shirt to her new boyfriend. First things first, I don't think it's weird for me sizing somebody up. When I say I slashed him up, I don't. I'm not saying like I've walked up to him, looked him up and down the way like I'm saying, like, you know, I feel like I signed up almost any any guy on me. Not in like no type of way like I'm trying to fight him, but in some type of way, like, hey, I tell myself, if shit goes left, am I able to handle this dude?
Speaker 1: So I feel like if anybody doesn't think like that, that's how you walk around life. If it goes left, than I handled it.
Speaker 5: He got short, what he's short.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. It's actually not a bad theory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see not six Target or.
Speaker 3: Five nine Costco.
Speaker 1: So you're going to Costco and just sizing up everyone like if a go down and produce, no, but you're just gonna go shop.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: But he saw that that was his his exes. I know what he says.
Speaker 3: He does everything he's saying, I don't think it's weird that I did that, because I do that with everybody.
Speaker 1: He walks around the world, sizing up every man he.
Speaker 3: Comes, like with Mark Wahlberg said, if I was on the flight nine to eleven, wouldn't have happened, Which is true. That sized up everybody on that flight ninety three, Which is a fact, though.
Speaker 2: But you don't never get on a plane and be like, I knock this nigga out right here. If he start tripping, is he musclim rory? Maybe I'm making sure he's.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with okay, all right? Maybe Why do you think that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You never just saw somebody that got on the flight and you like, he look a little sketch, like if he start tripping.
Speaker 1: I'm knock.
Speaker 5: I do that on the subway a lot.
Speaker 1: You have to New York is a simulation.
Speaker 2: You have to walk out. Soon as you walk out your door, you gotta hear that shit ready fight like you gotta hear that as you get to the slow You gotta be preparing for anything when you walk outside.
Speaker 1: I do that on the train all the time because I think I have a fair shot I'm kind of pessimistic with planes, Like, if this guy gets up and does some ship, yeah, I could take him down, but we're still in a tube going five hundred miles an hour in the sky. Like what, I can't land the plane.
Speaker 2: No, but you just gotta keep him from where we gotta keep him from getting into the cockpit.
Speaker 5: Pause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's it. You ain't gotta just keep him from getting in that fucking.
Speaker 5: Cockpit knocking a window out.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Yeah, I'm not the window as long as I got my seat.
Speaker 3: But say, if it's a Jet Blue flight or United, the windows will knock themselves out.
Speaker 2: True, but they gotta check the windows. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Nobody's checking the windows. I mean, I just think you're fucked on a flight regardless. Yeah, but I ain't going out like that. Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going out kicking his screaming fuck that. I ain't about to just sit in my seat and watch niggas hijack a flight.
Speaker 1: No, of course not, because I would want like at least some thrill before I die, Like, let me, let me, let me live in this this dramatic movie right before I die, pop a gummy. I want to be in this thriller.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, for some reason, if I'm on a flight and somebody starts, like if a hijack is like for whatever we God forbid, just starts to go down, I think the first voice I would hear is probably like, Chuck Norris, I'm sorry. Your inner monologue like yeah, well it's up to you too, Yeah, Like, now now's the time.
Speaker 5: Now you've been training for this your whole life.
Speaker 1: You've been waiting for this moment your whole life.
Speaker 3: Do it. I just think I haven't been waiting for that whole life.
Speaker 2: And then so there's one of the hijackers punched me in my face and my nose starts stinging.
Speaker 1: It's like planet has to it. Now I got to fucking remix my plan.
Speaker 2: Like now I'm looking at the dude next to me, like, yo, the hell, yeah, nigga, get up, like we're all about to die.
Speaker 3: Get to be honest, where you'll be, where you would be seated on the plane would be in first class. So let's look at the company that's often in first class rich It'd be you against no one else. Would be a bunch of old white.
Speaker 1: Women men and women designer beating off and designer if it's design a jacking off while the flight is getting designer again terrorists the way Jordan Belfer would not die sober, No way, I'm not dying to get it off. Yo.
Speaker 2: Imagine YO, to flight get hijacked. You look in first class in Designer is jack?
Speaker 1: Imagine that's the distraction that stops you from hijacking, Like is he beating off? Yo?
Speaker 2: To have the mental fortitude to get hard and come while a hijack.
Speaker 3: Is happening, that's like, zen, shit, how do you lock in that hard?
Speaker 2: How you that hony? Nobody asking the right question?
Speaker 1: You have like third three minutes to beat off? Respect, Yo, we're going down, like the respect to the heroes on United ninety three. But it's not funny to y'all that it never happened. Oh that's all I'm here. I'm trying to say, Oh it was all same. We've been lyng. So the story that we're going with. Can you imagine putting together that whole intricate plan to hijack all those planes and you forgot about the coffee pots? Like that took us down awfully hot. Like, imagine you're hijacking a plane and then you get hit with because that's how they did it on United ninety three. Imagine you flying the plane, everything going to a te twin towers is done. They hit the pentagon. Your man's in them. Now it's your turn, and you behind the wheel and coffee hits you in the face. You go fuck. I forgot about boiling water, but the top sent me. Why didn't we think about the boiling water? None of this. I went to flight school for a year to figure out how to do this. We forgot about the coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they don't drink coffee. Is not against their religion.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just didn't.
Speaker 3: Maybe they overlooked it because it's not something that they abide by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't calculate. They didn't calculate. The calculated a plane at a degree that we have been important. But they forgot about the coffee.
Speaker 3: They said coffee pots and fire extinguishers were the weapons used.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we gotta fit the voicemail peach. What was the voicemail? Yeah? Go ahead, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back to this hero.
Speaker 1: You're weird but whatever.
Speaker 6: And I found it funny how Demarus interpreted me seeing my exist boyfriend and my clothes for me wanting to get back with her. I don't know kind of way to me might be projecting.
Speaker 1: I'm in therapy right now, so you might be projected. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Why niggas go to therapy and suddenly they therapies and everybody fuck else but themselves. You just sat up here and said that you walk around size and niggas up you stressed out calling into a podcast because your ex new nigga was walking around with your shirt one.
Speaker 5: But I'm the motherfucker that need therapy and I'm projected.
Speaker 1: Demerius, you're not mad at him. You're mad at your father.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. You ain't even you ain't even know how you did that. You're trauma dumping, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not mad at him. The decisions your family made. Yeah, you should have been protected.
Speaker 3: I dumped the whole lot of tumped, the big box of trumpa, that.
Speaker 2: Trauma, that trauma that's headed downstairs, and those pipes eight inches an thick.
Speaker 1: Hey you a wild nigga, yo, Yo, great fucking joke. Listen, listen, Yes the guy I wanted yell fact that the joke. It's that video of the guy on the beach when he trauma dumps on those girls, my daughter, but she ran the faster mile than me. She was like, yeah, like, I just like scrawny guys. He was like eight inches and thick Like that was actually really good, bru, that's a good jokes, cool man.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy to just yell out eight inches and thick, like I don't know, crazy that he yelled it, Like, you know, he was crazy when he yelled it, but you yelling it in this room it was even crazier, Like what a cool greatest trauma dump of all time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, real quick? Hello, you like baldy builders, I like skinny scronningis how about multi millionaires? How about eight inches? That's not even the craziest part. His daughter commits suicide?
Speaker 3: Go back, how about eight inches thick?
Speaker 1: How about talented? How about love being respectful? Respectful like ten weeks ago, twenty one years faithful? My daughter committed suicide three weeks ago. He lost his wife ten weeks ago, he lost his daughter three weeks ago. And I run a six minute mile my testimony, I'm nothing but fear.
Speaker 3: And I asked you if you want to be in a YouTube Channi and he's like s funny.
Speaker 5: Guys side.
Speaker 1: Yo, that girl handled that way better than I think any of us would. I would have sat there in disbelief.
Speaker 2: I would have ran listen to what he like that he said, I lost my wife ten weeks ago, twenty years married and stuff like that. Had lost my daughter three weeks ago and she.
Speaker 3: Ran a six minute mile faster than me at age twelve.
Speaker 1: What is that guy were talking about?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I want to make sure.
Speaker 2: He's eight inches in thick though now we write his voicemail history feet the greatest boy boys mail keep call him back.
Speaker 1: I thought you would have resonated with me, like like, damn, baby D.
Speaker 6: I really thought you would have resonated with me because if correct me, if I'm wrong, you was also one here getting mad at your ex for wearing a sweater on a date.
Speaker 3: He no proms, I'm the sweater.
Speaker 1: He ran that six minute mile?
Speaker 3: He playing man?
Speaker 1: I even know why is this funny?
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Because because he didn't eat, he made.
Speaker 5: No valid points in any of the thank you best friend.
Speaker 6: No he ate he.
Speaker 1: Did.
Speaker 2: He said, your baby D, I thought you would recognize like what I'm where I'm coming from. Because correct me if I'm wrong. He let with correct me if he's wrong.
Speaker 7: But he only knows that because when we did that voicemail, I brought that up as an exist Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he just saying, like, okay, so you can you could resonate with his story.
Speaker 5: I can't resonate with his story.
Speaker 2: That's all he's saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He ate No, but that was his ex from like twelve fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I still eight though, baby d it's still his yours five years, it's still his shirt, just like that was your hoodie. Y'all shared more in common than you think.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. That's all I'm saying. I'm just put that out. I'm gonna share some more in Carmen, you know.
Speaker 6: But each is his own, uh huh. And I know you, I know all of y'all with a some type of way. Rory, I know you're the most understanding dude in the world. No, I feel like type of way.
Speaker 1: I don't understand shit.
Speaker 6: He said it already. Some real niggas that you know what's understood on gotta be said you me. The only person I feel like that winning type of way is Julian and not because he's get.
Speaker 1: Right, Henny, he because I was about to say, because he's gad he ate he ate shooting. What's four plus four, Julie and thick. It's crazy because you had that.
Speaker 2: I was until like the last three Yeah, until he ate right, he ate you clean up the whole team.
Speaker 1: Fun this guy.
Speaker 3: You got all your clothes on and your socks.
Speaker 1: You don't do that.
Speaker 3: Now you hate he's cream and your queen. That's not hate.
Speaker 1: He's creep by. That's hate.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now I'm about to hate. You sized up every guy in your life. Every time you walk out the house and you finally see your shirt with your number, with your year, you engaguated and you ain't do ship. Bitch, you don't size him. Told him a bitch and the.
Speaker 2: Matter Yo, whenever a girl call you a bitch, yo, yo, ma said bitch and you ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: The next thing is he's gay or has a little dick for sure, Damn, that's crazy. The marriage already said he's short like yo, he's short like you said that five seconds.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm sorry. I don't mean any of the things I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's entertainment.
Speaker 2: He ate, Yeah, he didn't even wanted to get a ship fun. I'm not even mad at that was That was great. Great, Yeah, find another go get your shirt back and it call us back.
Speaker 3: Get the shirt back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get your shirt and call us back.
Speaker 3: Shot a real one. Let's get some real advice.
Speaker 1: Get them back in blood. Get your shirt back. It's crazy. Get your shirt back.
Speaker 5: Yeah. You know who took your ship from you? Go get it back in blood, bitch. That's the song.
Speaker 1: That's the song.
Speaker 2: But you, but you you you tried to eat because he ate first.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't you tried to eat back dinner? Now? Yeah, we can go to dinner.
Speaker 5: I won't give none the other I won't give none of my new niggas your shirts.
Speaker 1: But to go back to the original voicemail, I'm definitely confronting the person that has my shirt.
Speaker 5: You're not doing five years after bro, you're not doing that.
Speaker 1: You think I'd pass up the opportunity at Costco when I see my shirt on to be like, yo, that's my shirt. You wouldn't just doing that. But I'm not trying to fight nobody. I don't know. You know, it wouldn't be. It wouldn't be. I wouldn't confront him on some fighting ship. But if you don't think I'd walk up and go, yo, that's my shirt.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be like a nice shirt like as a joke. You would literally say, no, that's my shirt. Yes, I would be sorry. If he doesn't know you, that's mad, weird. You're wearing my shirt.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 5: Okay, But he doesn't know you or probably know that it's your shirt.
Speaker 1: He let me put you on game. That's my daughter runs a six month I'm.
Speaker 5: Not gonna hold you. He would be well with in his rights to knock you the fuck out if you did that. Ship.
Speaker 1: Yo, that's my shirt.
Speaker 5: You're a stranger. You're walking into me. Yo, that's my shirt.
Speaker 3: The you mean it's your shirt mine, I'm wearing it.
Speaker 5: So then how are you gonna explain that you know that that's your shirt?
Speaker 1: Explain you're saying that. I would approach it the way people went on the train. What side shoe were you? I wouldn't approach it that way. I would say, you're wearing my shirt, that's my football.
Speaker 2: Then and then if he says, what do you mean this is your shirt?
Speaker 3: Then what you're say would up to have you in the shirt. So when you say that to him and he goes, what do you mean showing.
Speaker 1: The photos of yourself and shirts?
Speaker 3: But if it's with that particular shirt oners, well, what did you know like one of his old Instagram posts he's wearing the shirt, or like there's old photos of him in the shirt. I would just say, here's the evidence.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll redo it. You played on this football team and you were number thirty four in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: No campaign, so was I. He said he retired it. Remember they said no one else has worn that number.
Speaker 1: They don't retire jerseys in five years.
Speaker 5: He a liar.
Speaker 1: He's him though they didn't retire Kobe's number in five years. They retired his high school.
Speaker 7: He was because I was kind of crazy. Okay, I can baby, let man listen. I need you to stop calling into these voicemails on lying. I know y'all got like the real life embarrassing shit going on. Stop lying on these voicemails.
Speaker 1: Fifty percent lies don't make you a liar.
Speaker 7: No, forty nine percent don't make you a liar. That's the Nebras stay at. But fifty makes you a liar.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: Wow, Next voicemail.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, what's up? So it's always from LA.
Speaker 2: I saw you guys that they only up five like it's crazy, Fucky Gay, It's crazy the La.
Speaker 8: Show last year. I'm hoping you guys can come by again. Shout out to Rory, shout out to mal baby D and Julian.
Speaker 1: Really love you. So this question just goes out to each of you.
Speaker 8: I am a teacher going into her fourth year teaching. I teach math at the Cover Up, and I'm just wondering, how do you find that good work life balance. This summer, I started going to the gym hanging out with my friends more and I want to keep that up. But I know that it's a bit hard because I'll be working from eight forty to three forty. So just let me know and give me some encouraging words.
Speaker 1: Please have a great day, and thanks for helping me.
Speaker 5: Get through the week.
Speaker 3: I liked as let me get this out the ways former teacher here cocaine. No just on the weekends. I think being on schedule like having that. I regimented of the schedule with teaching because when I was teaching, I had to go way deep on the SaaS size. I wake up at four, I had to be the building by like six six thirty, and then I by the time I get home and be like six seven at night, So I pretty much wasted my whole day. But being on that schedule made me really like particular and stick to like a hard regiment. So like when I would go to the I would wake up it's so early before the sun came out.
Speaker 1: I'd have a gym routine.
Speaker 3: Post like teaching, there wasn't too much social life for me during the work week, but it sounds like you're on a much healthier schedule in terms of like timing and stuff. Just bake it into your schedule, like make those things a part of your weekly routine. That's I kind of the one thing I'd do. I miss a few things about teaching, but one particularly for my personal life was how much I knew exactly where I would be at this time on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, fright throughout the week. It was really healthy for me in terms of my sleep schedule and workout schedule. So just fit into those friend moments like in between those as well. That's my advice.
Speaker 5: And also the job doing however early you need to wake up.
Speaker 7: Wake up an hour earlier than you think you need to wake up, Like, get the gym out of the way first. I'll always tell people if you can get the gym.
Speaker 1: Out of the way first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like more wake up early so that that's done, Like you don't have to think about it. You're not too tired after work to keep it up. And then after work, get your shirt off. Plan a day with your friends, like have one day a week that you set to spend time with your friends and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 5: You just have to plan your time and you have to stick to that plan. And if you fly off the handle.
Speaker 3: And if you've other friends that are teachers, you guys are probably on a similar schedule. That's kind of nice because you guys are done with work a little earlier than everybody else people. Yeah, then most people. So you can use you know, that time. If you have you know friends in the building or in the district or whatever that also in the school system, use that time too. I know you've got a grade, do lesson plans all that stuff, but you can get a lot of other stuff done too.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, Julian.
Speaker 2: Usually as far as you're having a schedule. It's very important to have a schedule and routine.
Speaker 1: I've been back in the gym, but I think I should leave because Dylan Baker out benched me the other day.
Speaker 3: Who the hell.
Speaker 1: Throw it up? You guys know what he is. I have no idea who damn? I really going to see his face and go how did he out bench Rory? What are you throwing up these days? He said, Yo, can I work in on your set? And then added more weight? Damn?
Speaker 3: He called you pussy to your face. He's sixty four, you got alt bench. He's from character Gang. You got a sixty four years. I was like, yo, I love your work. Right after he'd be throwing up weight though, that's not That's not just some weird guy you follow.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Yo. Julian never searches the right things.
Speaker 2: He never look at the right next to Dylan, it's in the middle, Like, what do you mean his face is coming.
Speaker 1: To you talking about you thought that that's his body? Know what he got?
Speaker 2: Nice trying traps it says Baker insta. Yeah, he's the only Dylan Baker in the world. Duet, What are you mentioned these days?
Speaker 1: Roy? I don't want to talk about it because Dylan Baker's I'll be whatever he does. It's not enough to do. You know when someone like yo, can I work in with you and you don't really look at them. And then when he got on the bench and started throwing ship up, I was like, oh, I love his movies. Yeah, you notice who it was? Immediately? Oh man, Hi, what are we doing this weekend? Nothing?
Speaker 5: No plans, New music's coming out, new music, Lotto's dropping. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Shout out the lotto. Shout out also while we're here, before we close out. Uh, the guy uh responsible for the murder and untimely death of P and B Rock has been found guilty of murder. He's been accused of sending his seventeen year old son to rob and kill P and B. But he has been found guilty of murder. Now, the guy the the seventeen year old, he's probably eighteen or nineteen now, but exactly old enough.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 5: He's nineteen, he's not. They saying he's not fit to stand trial.
Speaker 2: So the nineteen year old is not fit to stand trial. The guy who actually pulled the trigger, Yes, but his father, because his father sent them on the mission.
Speaker 1: He has been found.
Speaker 3: Yes, so how does that work? What happens to the guy that the kid.
Speaker 7: Well, he has to stand, he has to obviously, he has his own charges that he has to Nineteen year olds are still kids, but he has his own, his own charges that he has to deal with.
Speaker 1: Bury that guy under the fucking jail. You send your son into Roscos to get a chain for you, he ends up killing P and b Rock. Y'all get arrested, and you roll over on your own son and say he stole my car and did the ship by himself. Piece of shit. That's the biggest piece of shit outside of what happened with PM b Rock. Piece of shit. Ye add on that you sent your son on a dummy mission and then rolled over on him die under the jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, biggest piece of shit. But you know, hopefully P and b Rock's family and loved ones find some type of comfort and knowing that, uh, you know, somebody responsible for the untimely death of P and b Rock will have to pay for that. Yeah, with a lot of time in prison, behind bars, away from society. While it won't bring you know, P and b Rock back, at least somebody's not out there enjoying life and roaming you know, the streets freely. So continue prayers and blessings to p and b Rock's family. You know, hopefully this is some type of closure on a tragic chapter chapter in their lives, and let's continue to keep them in prayers because, you know, seeing him, I still can't believe we actually saw a clip of that when it happened.
Speaker 1: Like that was the crazy shit to sit and watch that. So yeah, and everyone on the continue to apologize to his girl, apologize to to Pop Smoke's friends. You guys stay saying people are setting up their loved ones and it's not the.
Speaker 5: She had to go through that.
Speaker 2: I just want to jump in and say something and feel like, because they have an active social media account, they have a voice and they should express their opinions and views. Is there's nothing, unfortunately, you can do about that. But you know, we're trying not to pay that shit anymore. The USA has won their semi final game ninety one, close game of Serbia.
Speaker 1: It's the game I was watching the whole time. You don't even know they were down like fourteen.
Speaker 3: They were laughed.
Speaker 2: We looked at each other and laughed. Somebody hit at three and they USA went down for.
Speaker 3: If you watch this on YouTube, you will see Mall glance over at me a couple of times with the wind's face because we were looking.
Speaker 2: I thought the US was about to lose this game. Steph Curry played out as My Life thirty eight or something like that. So yeah, shout out the team, you say, hopefully they get the goal. When is the championship game.
Speaker 3: Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, I believe, Yeah, hopefully they.
Speaker 1: Get it done.
Speaker 2: USA against France in the gold game. So yeah, we'll watch that this weekend, I think.
Speaker 1: And if he's going he's going for sixty.
Speaker 3: Curry at thirty six MB nineteen. Lebron had sixteen today Durant with only nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steph Curry, the game is back tonight.
Speaker 1: We were we were down, Iso, Katie and weban Yanna stack stacks clear yo Iso.
Speaker 3: They won them four thirty two to fifteen.
Speaker 2: Had to get it before, got it done. All right, y'all have a blessed weekend. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, he's just ginger peace.
Speaker 1: No willian En