Speaker 1: You feel about how things went today.
Speaker 2: It's a good day. Yeah, a good day. And that's a good team. They've shown a lot on tape, scrappy, they play hard, so to come out with a win, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: I don't know that you've.
Speaker 4: Had a lot of hurdling even on the field. Does that just come naturally when you see a guy at your feet, you're just and you're going full speed and just gonna go over them.
Speaker 2: I think it's you know, it's pretty instinctual. Yeah, I don't think. You don't plan those things, and so I love football. You can just go out there and be completely free.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Obviously you got an assignment to do and a track and reads, but after that, it's just let it flow and play with instincts.
Speaker 3: It's what it means to you to get.
Speaker 1: To thirteen straight games to pass passenger.
Speaker 2: Oh, that means a lot. Yeah, I mean touchdowns are a lot of fun. So hopefully we can keep it rolling.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a game like that where you scored four touchdowns in the game? Maybe some Stanford or I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think yeah, I don't think so. I think four might be my most.
Speaker 4: He didn't even know yetymore so, he wasn't thinking like any of you that if you obviously pretty knude, you're not the kind of guy with the campaign or in some five would have been nice.
Speaker 3: That would have been nice.
Speaker 2: Now he's obviously got a lot going on, uh in game, and that's the last of anyone's worries is to you know, do that.
Speaker 3: So as long as we scored, I was happy.
Speaker 1: A lot more involvement in the passing game today. I mean you're always involved, but in terms of cabin balls thrown to you and how what opened that up?
Speaker 2: I think just just sticking with it. You know, in this offense, there's so many guys who are dynamic with the ball. You know, the first and second read are typically open when you have a great, great route runners who can catch, when you have a tight end who can do everything you want him to do, and you have a fullback who can do anything you want. So it's you know, if you don't get to that third four to three, have a play caller who sets it up to be like that, so and then a quarterback obviously who's phenomenal, but some games he just works out that way. Some games it doesn't. It just you just got to be ready for when the ball has thrown to you.
Speaker 1: Rock was twenty and twenty one.
Speaker 3: Did you realize that while it was happening.
Speaker 2: Or I didn't know that till after the game? His one incompletion he threw to me, So that's on me?
Speaker 3: Huh now that Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll have to check the tab. It could have been my fault. We'll see.
Speaker 4: Elijah was out and Demo and b just did you have a feeling you were going to and you always get the ball a lot this game?
Speaker 1: Really might him have a focus on you?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think about those things. I just for me, it's about being in the moment. You know, each play has a life of its own, and you have to live in that play and go from there, and whatever happens at the end of the game happens. But it's just about being extremely present and preparing every week.
Speaker 1: An opportunity to watch that touch still be eighteen yard.
Speaker 3: The swing pass. No, I have not yet all the blocking.
Speaker 1: In front of you, and there's so many either six or seven guys that seem like me great blocks. Do you see that as that plays developing?
Speaker 3: Or is it just a feel.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's a multitude of things. I think it's first off trust, you know, even though it's a swing pass and you're in space, you still have a job to press blocks, to set up blocks, and then obviously make make one miss. And in this offense, if you make one miss, you could be gone.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: Juice had an amazing block. He took the MDM on the right and Deebo blocked his guy into the end zone, and then all the blocks that came on the inside. It's so fun to play for a team that takes pride in and blocking and you got a guy like Deebo and Ayuk and Juwan and today out there Ronnie and Ray Ray and Juwe. I mean, the the list goes on Kittle who just every game that's kind of the standard, and then an old line who just is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's it's fun. But cause you don't know which play is gonna pop. Ron James man, Yeah, I'm a Lebron jameson game. I saw that. Yeah, that was really cool. That was really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah to I don't know he watches Niner football, but gotta get him to a game.
Speaker 3: We were traded here.
Speaker 1: Over twentieth last year, nineteen days, shy have a calendar year that you've been here. Does it seem like a long time ago? Or does it seem like yesterday? How would you end up sum up this almost year? I mean, been such a big part of this team. Now what what's what's it been like?
Speaker 3: It? It feels short?
Speaker 2: You know, I still feel like I kind you know, but also I feel comfortable. But I think the the cool part from my perspective is how these guys took me in a year ago, and uh, none of that's changed, you know. Like I said, I I got the call I was traded. John Lynch called me right after that, and then I got a call from George Kittle. He was the third person that called me, and that's just kind of a testament and he represents the whole team and kind of how they took me in. So I'm just really honored and blessed to be a part of this team.
Speaker 4: Said, he knew you were good when they treated very good, when you were credit for you, but you didn't know you were this good.
Speaker 1: Do you hear some of that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I know you don't want to be right by yourself. But does that feel good that you're showing this to your teammates?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think especially like I said, on this team, it's about showing up every day.
Speaker 3: The standard is so high.
Speaker 2: You know, Trancel Hall of Famer and arguably the best left tackle to ever play. And you got guys on this team who the standard was set. You know, they they built this culture for six years. They went through a lot of tough days. Obviously, I had my good times and bad times in Carolina. And to come into a team where the culture is set and to watch the way that these guys play, it forces you to want to elevate your game and do everything he can for him because you know they're doing the same for you.
Speaker 3: Christian, we've talked about this is a fair amount, but you just referred to Brock as phenomenal, and so what is it?
Speaker 1: What about him and the work that.
Speaker 4: He's been in that is the phenomenal quarterback?
Speaker 2: I think you can just go down the list of what makes a quarterback good and he checks every box and then he has all the intangibles, So that would be phenomenal, you know, I mean, it's it's it's really uh. And then he brings, you know, a kind of swagger and energy every day that it's fun to be around. You know, he's quiet, but he's very confident and he uh expresses that in the way he plays. So it's it's just awesome having him in the huddle.
Speaker 3: Inclusion of b A. You know, since obviously was out last week.
Speaker 1: How's the inclusion of BA opened up your offense? And how has he looked this year he appared.
Speaker 4: To last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's Ba's amazing man.
Speaker 2: You know, I told him it's nice when you miss a game, and I remember he cares about this team so much, you know, last game. Probably be pissed to me for saying this, but he was kind of in tears that he couldn't suit up and play, And so to me that meant a lot because I saw how much he wanted to be out there with us, and even though something minor, he wanted to play so bad. So to come out here and have the day that he did.
Speaker 3: It is awesome. Just a great, great guy to have on our team.
Speaker 1: Lee was down there, So lead was down to twenty one sixteen before your fourth touchdown. At what point, I mean, going into that drive, do you said we need this one more than any other one, and how would.
Speaker 3: You go about getting that? Yeah, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we ever have those kind of thoughts or conversations because every drive is equally important. Obviously there's some where the stakes are higher, but we treat every play the same. You know, it's just about executing and doing your job. You know that when you have a play caller like that, it's you don't know which one it can be. So, like I said, it's special to be a part of a team where that's the case.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, guys,