Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. This is the place to be if you're ready for the best podcasts of the paranormal, curious.
Speaker 2: And sometimes unexplained. Now listen to this.
Speaker 3: The thoughts and opinions expressed by the host our thoughts and opinions only, and do not necessarily reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. You are encouraged to do the proper amount of research yourself, depending on the subject matter and your needs.
Speaker 2: Ready to be amazed by the Wizard of Weird Strange Thing with Joshua Warren. I am Joshua B. Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, Secrets of the Seals of Solomon. Now, this is a complex and mysterious topic, a little hard to tackle, but I want you to know that when I say secrets, I'm being I'm being honest with you because I am going to give you some secrets that I have never talked about on I would say any show of any kind, something that I have used for years, that many other practitioners have manifestation and various types of rituals use, and I've never talked about it simply because it's so powerful that it must be used wisely, must be used thoughtfully, preferably by people who have some experience, some cultural context. So you can see I am I'm trusting you a lot as a listener of this podcasts. The topic is that heavy and for some of you this podcast will change your life. I mean that completely sincerely. So where do I begin? Well, how about this? I think we all know that from the early decades of the fourteenth century until sixteen fifty, back in the Middle Ages, continental Europeans executed up to five hundred thousand people who were supposedly called witches. Eighty five percent or more of them were women. And these were people who worked just strictly practicing witchcraft, but also people who were involved in any kind of practice or thinking or belief system that seemed to contradict the particular biblical interpretations of a priest or similar religious representative in a certain region. So you had these pockets of people where you had the big priest here who was supposed to be the enforcer of the word of God, but the priest would just abuse that, and the priest and his minions would abuse this in many cases and just use it in order to become an authoritarian figure, to illegally confiscate people's wealth and to do terrible things to them. And of course, back during that period of time, if you were just accused by the right people believing in something outside of the biblical context of the region, then there was a very good chance that you would be horribly tortured. And of course, beyond that, it was quite common for people to be executed in various ways, especially burned the state. And of course this sort of thing also spread to some of the earliest figures we would call scientific pioneers. I mean, we all know, of course about Galileo, the early astronomer, being arrested and tried and convicted by the Catholic Church for saying that basically, maybe the heavenly bodies don't function the way that they believed. But you may also know about Girdno Bruno. You know, Galileo was an Italian Girdano Bruno was an Italian philosopher and astronomer, and he was saying the same thing that he believed in this Nicholas Copernicus idea, that perhaps the Earth is not the center of the universe, maybe the Earth moves around the sun. And they burned him alive at the stake. This was a very realistic part of life back then, and so during that period of time, especially around Italy, if you if you breathed the word that seemed somehow inconsistent with again the local religious interpretation of an often tyrannical individual, you were putting your life in great jeopardy. And the worst thing you could do is be caught with some type of manuscript that might be considered a grimois or a book of spells. Okay, if you had the guts to harbor a book of spells somewhere on your property, to hide it on your property, I mean that was you were risking everything. And of course most people had to be pretty intelligent to even be able to read and understand texts back at that time. But some people, you know, they amazingly they were able to keep these ancient sort of magical ritual books. They were able to keep them translated and distributed underground as contraband for hundreds of years, perhaps thousands of years, depending on the type of book we're talking about. And one of the earliest books that we have copies of came out of Italy, and this was a book that would get you killed in a heartbeat. It was called The Key of Solomon, and this actually was It ended up giving life to a second book called the Lesser Key of Solomon. I'll get into this in a second. It's a little this subjects a little bit complex, but basically here's what you need to know. We have got this very early book of spells called the Key of Solomon. And in fact, if you look at the history, they say here that again this was kept so secretly we can't figure out exactly who wrote it for sure, and where it came from for sure. The original text was probably a Latin or Italian text dating to the fourteenth or fifteenth century. Nobody knows for sure. Most surviving manuscripts date from the late sixteenth, seventeenth or eighteenth. There's also an early Greek manuscript dating to the fifteenth century. So this is magical information. A spellbook that was passed around various parts of the scholarly mystical world at that time and heralded as worth its weight in gold, if not more more so. And of course a lot of these things, these ancient texts, they really were in many cases just passed along orally through oral history. And sometimes magical symbols would be written in temporary forms. For example, something could be scrawled into sand, so then after it was memorized, it could be wiped away. All these methods existed to preserve some of this magical knowledge, and that shows you just how powerful that it is. And if indeed the information that comes from these medieval manuscripts attributed to the Key of Solomon directly came from King Solomon, well then we are talking about again thousands of years of traditions of people protecting this information and passing it along. So before I dig a little deeper into exactly what I'm talking about, well you should know a little bit more about King Solomon. Of course, King Solomon, he was a monarch of ancient Israel. There's so much I could say about him, and so you know, it's funny. I'm going to just read a little bit about his Wikipedia entry and let me just mention something to you about Wikipedia. There are pros and cons of Wikipedia, and I'll give you an example of this. Many years ago, somebody created a Wikipedia page for me, for Joshua P. Warren, and I was like, oh boy, let's see what they say, because you know, anybody could go in there and edit the information. I went on there and it said right. One of the first things it said was that I was born in South Carolina, and that's not true. I was born in North Carolina. So I went on there and I corrected my own Wikipedia entry and said I was born in North Carolina. As soon as they realized that I had manipulated my own Wikipedia entry, oh boy, did it hit the fan. And everybody was attacking me, and it just became a big controversy, and finally the page was gone, which is fine with me. I'd read have no Wikipedia page than a page that is full of in accuracies. So I think when it comes to living people and a lot of modern stuff, especially political stuff, you can't you can't really just believe in Wikipedia. But when it comes to a lot of historic stuff, usually the information is correct. If it comes to like scientific facts or certain aspects of history. You can get a pretty good summary. And so we're already up on a break. We come back. I'm going to tell you a little bit more about King Solomon, who God said would be the wisest man to ever live on earth, and then how this applies to these stories about him being a magician who did some pretty amazing things, and how that his secret knowledge was passed along in a form that well, you are going to learn about in this show. You know what, there are things that I just don't have the time to talk about on this show, or I choose not to talk about on this show. I choose to show only with people who subscribe to my free and spam free e newsletters, so I hope you'll be one of them. Go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and right there on the homepage you'll see where you can put your email address in there. Hit the submit button. Takes you two seconds. You will be a subscriber and you will instantly receive an email from me Automated that's got all kinds of online goodies, free good luck, charms, free money, magic tips. All that all you have to do is subscribe And if you like this show and you want to support this show. It's a free show, so if you want to keep me doing it, please go check out the Stuff and the Curiosity shop there on the on the website and buy something nice for yourself or a loved one. All at Joshua Pwarren dot com. Yep, that's me. I'm Joshua pe Warren and you are listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: There's more Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 1: Did you know that test that could save your life from cancer are now available for little or no cost thanks to the healthcare law called the Affordable Care Act. Let this be the year you get screening tests that can detect cancer early when it's most treatable. Don't let concerns get in the way. Talk to a doctor or other medical professional to learn more about the best cancer testing options for you.
Speaker 4: Hey, everyone, it's producer Tom of Coast to Coast AM and more of the Wizard of Weird starts right now.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things all the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a m paranormal podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Agiatato zume. And let me give you this disclaimer. I am not a biblical scholar. I am not a true historian of grim waz and medieval texts. I mean, I have an impressive library, and I have studied a lot of this stuff throughout my life and experimented with it. But you know, I'm going to do my best to give you sort of my impression of this story, all right, But I'm you know, I may not have all the details, right, so don't don't hold me to having complete clarity, all right. So anyway, in the Old Testament of the Bible, we have King Solomon, and in a nutshell he was the son of King David. And without going to in depth here, I mean King David, he had a child from an adulterous relationship, and God punished him for that and the child died. But then in order to make peace, God said, now I'll give you another child, and I will bless this child, and the name Solomon apparently means peace. So Solomon when he became like maybe they're saying fifteen years old, he became this king, and at one point in his life God came to him in a dream and said, what would you like? I'll give you whatever you want, And so Solomon said that he wanted wisdom so that he could rule his people effectively. And so that impressed God so much that God said, you know what, I'm so glad that you were not selfish and greedy and you didn't ask for a bunch of money and power and all. I'm not only going to give you wisdom, you will be the wisest man to ever live, and that, of course, will bring you all of these other things you desire. And sure enough he became this incredibly almost unimaginably wealthy, powerful king, as they say, pen ultimate ruler of Israel and Judah, and he built the first temple in Jerusalem, dedicating it to Yahweh or God. And of course there are all these stories about how smart he was. You might remember that. I guess one of the most famous ones is that it's called the Judgment of Solomon, where two women came to him one day and they had a baby, and they each said I'm the mother of this child, and he had to figure out who the real mother was. So he resolved this by saying, well, let's just cut the child in half and we'll share it between the two. And as soon as he did that, one woman said no, no, no, she renounced her claim, proving that she would rather give the child up and see it killed. And Solon said, well, then that woman who showed compassion has got to be the true mother, and so he gave her the whole child. Okay, So these are the kinds of stories attributed to him, But he had so much wealth and so much power. People to this day are still searching for King Solomon's treasure. You can read about it all day long. Well, here's the thing about the Bible. There are a lot of stories that have always been attributed to Biblical characters that did not make the edit into the final official King James version of the Bible that most of us in this country read. There are all these texts out there that may or may not be reflections of those characters. Some people, of course, debate the reality of all the characters in the Bible. There's no point in getting into all this because we don't have a time machine and we're never going to be able to go back and verify every little elema of these people. But going all the way back to some of the earliest historians, there have been these additional tales about the life of King Solomon. And I believe that one of the earliest mentions of what I'm about to tell you came from the Roman Jewish historian named Josephus, and he was born in ady thirty seven. That's a long time ago, eighty thirty seven. He was one of the first people, I believe, who sort of passed along this part of Jewish mysticism dealing with what is known as the Seal of Solomon. And basically what that means is that supposedly Solomon had this legendary signet ring and I don't know if God told him how to make it, or I don't know how he learned to make this, but anyway, it had this special magical symbol on it, and it was so powerful that it allowed him to control demons and do all kinds of other magical stuff. And apparently it was described as having sort of a six pointed star on it. I believe it was bejeweled, and it had a variety of like you know, ancient Hebrew figures on it, and I don't know what they all mean. But supposedly the Star of David that the Jewish people use was inspired by this six pointed star on his ring, known as the Seal of Solomon. So the story therefore jumps into the Middle Ages. When this book called the Key of Solomon or the Greater Key of Solomon, this has various different names started appearing, and this is supposed to be a book that exemplifies all the magic that Solomon knew, not just the magic key used on this ring. The story in the book going back to all these different languages again Latin, Italian, Greek. The Key of Solomon is this manuscript that was the deathbed testament of King Solomon to his son, distilling all the angelic wisdom he received in his lifetime and provided detailed instructions on conjuring things, divining, and summoning God's power to work with experiments or spells. Kids all in there. And when you look through the Key of Solomon, there are a bunch of different symbols that are basically talismans that almost look like they could be turned into a ring. And later on there was this other book that came out called The Lesser Key of Solomon, and that one was more dedicated to lower spirits and like the demonic world and all that. So again this is a lot to dig into, and in a podcast, I'm just I'm telling you the Bolton points. You can look into all this on your own. But there are these two manuscripts that are generally called like the Greater Key of Solomon and the Lesser Key of Solomon, and they have all these magical symbols in them that are just circles, but they all have very intricate and sometimes quite beautiful, certainly very mysterious, weird artwork on them. And these are just like sigils, and each one represents a certain type of power by tapping into an angel or another spiritual being. As a matter of fact, I'm holding in my hands right now a book that I believe was published originally in nineteen oh four by the English occultist named Alistair Crowley. A lot of people call him Crowley because they hear that song by Ozzy Osborne. Mister Crowny don't know, but no Crowley, he said something like, those who think of me Falley called me Crowley. Those who think of me as holy call me Crowley. To help people remember now, Aleister Crowley was a very intelligent, accomplished, complex man, and he is one of the greatest forces in popularizing a lot of mysticism, metaphysics, occultism in the Western world. But I will I'll also tell you that he was a sick puppy. If you read in detail about some of the rituals he liked to do, some of them were pretty darn disgusting. But that's really kind of either here nor there. I have this book in my hands called the Three Magical Books of Solomon, the Testament of Solomon and his Greater and Lesser Keys in one volume, and he was was written with a couple other people, for example. And this book is this version of it is about three hundred pages. It's got lots of symbols in it. And I'll just read to you a couple things here. It says, Solomon promises that we can using these symbols. Solomon promises, we can one obtain information to destroy our enemies. Three understand the voices of Nature, four obtained treasure, five Hill diseases, et cetera. I have taken these five powers at random, blah blah blah. And then he goes on here in another section, and he says This part of the book is divided into four parts. The first part is a book of evil spirits called Goashia, showing how he bound up those spirits and used them in several things, whereby he obtained great fame. Two. The second part is a book of spirits partly good and partly evil, which is named the Theogia Asia All Aerial Spirits, et cetera. Number three. The third part is a book governing the planetary houses and what spirits belong to every degree of the signs and planets in the science, called the Pauline Art. And the fourth part of this book is called the Almodel of Solomon, which contains twenty chief spirits who govern the four altitudes and the three hundred and sixty degrees of the zodiac. You know what, folks, you read this stuff and you say, I don't know, I don't know if this is real or not. But there is one way you can kind of find out. You experiment with it and see what happens. Well, I did, and guess what. It often works so well. It's scary. It's something you have to take seriously. When we come back, I will tell you how I became working with these symbols and what happened. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages. Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua Pee Warren and Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 5: Hey, the Coast to Coast to Coast coast AAM dot com for more information.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast DAUM Paranormal Podcast Network. Now let's get back to Strange Things with Joshua pe Warren.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. You know, I actually find some of Alistair Crowley's writing difficult to read, unclear, but you know he was a famous writer. But there are many intelligent people who actually are not that great community. In my opinion, at this point in my life, I'm a writer who is now more like Hemingway than Thomas Wolf. I'm just looking for clarity. I think you know that's what you get from living in this Twitter type age. You want logic, just one thought leads to the next, and a nice organized procession. Thoughts are like flip steps marching forward through time. If then, if this, then that, then this. You know, that's how information has passed. And when you read some of the stuff about the Keys of Solomon, it really doesn't matter so much if you understand the full context, because we know that the origins and all that are always going to be a mystery. But the symbols themselves are incredibly clear. These are these symbols are something you should almost look at as being sigils, technically there to be turned into something physical, what you would call a talisman. A talisman is any object associated with religious or magical powers intended to protect or heal or harm individuals. It's a magical object. And there are forty four of these, and I'm going to give you some examples of if you want to see what they look like. All you have to do is get online and look at them. I hope that you will, however, go to Solomonkit dot com s l N Solomonkit dot com to see what I'm talking about, and I'll tell you more about why that is in a moment. So I got online and I started looking up some of these particular we'll just call them talismans for now, and they all have again very interesting artwork. So one of these symbols says this gives you victory at any argument or competition, gives you courage and power and trial and quarrels, and supports good decision making. Another one here that actually has a scorpion on it, says this gives you magical and spiritual powers and helps you control evil and dark forces. Here's one that says this protects against harm and threat and causes your opponent's own weapons to turn against him. Here's one that says this gives you personal charm and charisma to magnetize people to you. Good for attracting a soulmate or for any social purpose. This one says helps you attain the impossible and fulfill your wishes even when they are contrary to the laws of nature. There's one here says protection from all natural disasters, sea storms, earthquakes, and lightning, storms that travel and sailing. One says here strengthens the spirit as it ascends to higher realms. Let's see here. Here's one protects against detractors who speak ill of you, conspiracies, etc. Here's one gives power and any business engagement. Enhances your persuasiveness and finding favor with rivals. This helps you succeed in business and debates. Uh, here's one that says this will make you shine with divine light and get all your desires and wishes fulfilled. Provides protection from any harm or danger. See this is the kind of stuff. You have forty four symbols that are each energetically charged, supposedly to create a particular type of result. So I started finding ones that I liked online and then I would print them off. Anybody can do this for free. I would print it off and to a size that's about the size of a US quarter, like a coin, you know, and I would cut it out and I'd put that on the input plate of my wishing machine. Because for a wishing machine to work, all you need to do is present what you want, and you can do that by writing words, or you can do it by writing drawing a picture. Well, there's thousands of years or tradition of each one of these symbols carrying a certain type of energy. So I started putting it on the wishing machine. And so, for example, if I wanted to project one of these things toward me, like let's say I was going to go on a trip and I wanted to say stay safe, I would take the travel one. I put it on the input plate, put a picture of myself on the output plate, tune the machine, and now I'm transmitting the energy to me. And I started experimenting with these symbols many many years ago, and I'm telling you, for the most part, they seem to work incredibly Well. Here is one right here. Hell's all listen to this says heals all kinds of diseases, pains, and injuries. The sill should be applied unto the afflicted area of the body. I mean, it's crosses the gamut. I became so impressed. I said, you know what, instead of just having printouts of these, what if I literally have talismans that I can carry with me. What if I have something like a metal token that has this symbol on it that I could put in my pocket and keep with me. So here's what I did. I was able. I got online, I did some research and I ended up printing out this nice big poster that has the main forty four seals of Solomon. Okay, I mean a thick, full color semigloss poster eleven inches by seventeen inches, that's twenty seven point ninety four centimeters by forty three point eighteen centimeters. Then I obtained a complete set of these symbols and you can hear this in my hand, and it's like a bag of coins. These are the forty four pentacles, as they call them, and these are made their metal. They're made of zinc alloy with the backgrounds of each one of these coins, your tokens blackened. They're thick, slightly smaller in diameter than a US quarter. And what I did was I took this poster and I laid it out on a table and I took every single one of these coins and I matched it up with its symbol on the poster. Because I found that when I did this, it helped me to figure out which one I wanted because I could see them all at the same time, and read the descriptions of every single one all the same time, and then just pick the coin the token up that had the symbol that I wanted to work with energetically, and then that's what I'd place on my wishing machine, or I would carry it with me in my pocket for a day or two, or I put it on a similar manifestation device to try to transmit that energy, or I simply place the token in a position where I'll notice it and think about it as often as possible through the day, and then once the goal is achieved, I just take it and replace it back to its spot on the poster. So most of the time, all of my tokens are on the poster undisturbed. But when I need something, I think about it, I meditate on it, I prey upon it until I find the token that seems to best symbolize my outcome, and then I take that token and I work with that energy. But you don't want to lose your token if you're going to carry it with you. Because I got these as a set, it's a complete set of forty four tokens. I can't just buy one at a time and I've been using this setup, this particular setup for a year now, and it has worked so well for me that I decided that I'm going to make fifty of these kits that are exactly like the ones that I use. Where you get this, I mean, this is a frameable poster, and then you get the bag with the metal talisans. Also a little booklet for your convenience, like a little pocket sized booklet that you can keep with you or maybe if you can you're in bed at night and you want to read a little bit more about them. It's got all that, all that stuff. I'm gonna make fifty. Actually I made fifty. They're sitting there right now, uh, and I put them up at my website Solomon kit dot com s O l O m O N s O l O m O N Solomon kit dot com. You'll see a little video there that I shot that shows you exactly what I use and exactly what you're gonna get. If you get one of these, and look, you don't have to buy anything for me. You can get online and do exactly what I did. You can print out these symbols you know, read about. Make sure you do proper research. You don't get misled, because you the worst thing you could do is make a mistake and get one that's not matched up for its correct purpose and start working with that energy. You want to stay away from the demonic stuff, of course, but you can. You can print out if you want to test it out. Just print out stuff online and it won't cost you a penny other than your printer paper in your ink and you can start playing with it to see if it works. But I think once you do that, you'll want to have something more durable and something more interesting that you can work with on a regular basis the rest of your life. And that's why you will. You will like this kit and that I put together for me, And so like I say, now, I put it together for you. Solomon kit dot Com. Only fifty of these, and I can't wait to see if other people, if you have the same type of experience that I've had using it. And you know, it's funny to me. I haven't seen the movie Doctor Strange in a long time, but there's a scene apparently when Doctor Strange he enters some library in the library and is asking him about the books he's been reading, and he says, I see you've read the Book of the Invisible Sun, the Astronomia Kovex, the Kodaks Imperium, and The Key of Solomon. You finished all of these, so it's even in that level of pop culture. When we come back from this break for our final segment, I have at least one story to share with you. I got an email from a guy. Here's what it says. Here's the subject line. My wishing machine manifested over one million dollars. He's gonna tell you exactly what he did when we come back. I'm Joshua P.
Speaker 3: Warren.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: There's more Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 6: Before the Art Belvault has classic audio waiting for you.
Speaker 5: Now go to Coast to COASTAM dot com for details, and.
Speaker 2: We're back with Strange Things and Joshua P. Warren. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things of the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and I just love getting interesting emails from listeners that I can share with you. This just came in less than twenty four hours ago from a man I believe he lives in Pennsylvania. He wrote a very long, detailed email, but he just asked that I don't mention his name and I have all his info though this is legit, okay. His subject line says, my wishing machine manifested over one million dollars and I didn't even ask for any amount. So let me read through this and I'm going to sort of edit some of the details out here and there. So he because he says, I don't mind if you share this with your fans, he said. Back in March of this year, my mother received a letter from a lawyer informing her that a distant relative had passed and she was going to inherit a certain percentage of money from the sale of the deceased person's property. After all the expenses from the cell, including the cleanup of the house and property, the lawyer's fee, the real estate agent's cut, all funeral costs, etc. The executor would get ten percent, and any remaining proceeds would be equally divided between the nine remaining families. Of the nine remaining families, all cousins, each would get a cut based on how many members were left living in each. In my mother's case, this was a three way split, with my mother her only remaining older sister, and a niece would get my mother's younger sisters share since she passed away years ago. All right, so you get the idea of what's going on here. Someone has passed away, and after they deal with the property, then the you know, the profit's going to be split among the heirs. So here's what he says he did. He says, I set up my use the Force Slash Star Wars wishing machine in this way. Now, if you want to know what he's talking about, go to wishingmachineproject dot com. Here's how he set up his machine. The first thing I did was put a copy of your Luck and Money combo sigil on the input plate. And any of you, by the way, can get that for free if you go to thesigil lab dot com and scroll down to the bottom. And if you I'm just doing it right now to confirm everything looks good. There's a lot of cool free sigels there. But if you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see the luck and Money combo sigil there. So he printed that one out and put it on the input plate. On top of that, I took a copy of the paper the lawyer sent my mom with a drawing of our family tree showing all the roots branching off from the deceased at the top, and then circled my mother's name, and I wrote, quote, someone died and left my mother blank a large sum of money. Okay, so he didn't even write an amount, He just put blank a large sum of money. So you see how well he's doing here at representing the concept of what he wants. He's got the luck and Money sigil, he's got a copy of the paper representing the lawyer, he's got the family tree visualizing all this flowing down to his mother, and now he writes this final sentence, someone died and left my mother blank. He goes on to say, since I am a Level three Reiki healer, I drew several reiki symbols on top of this wish statement, including one that sends healing energy to the future to be there for the cleanup repairs, and the actual cell itself, a picture of my mom smiling went next, and finally a nice piece of mold devite was on top of this entire stack, so that he put a lot on there. But it's it's all great stuff, because he is building this sandwich of energies that are culminating in what he wants. And of course you've heard me talk about the power of mold divide. It's it's an earth shattering stone for manifestation. So he tops the whole thing off with a piece of mold divide. He says, I set the dials and turned the machine on. Then I moved my mom's photo to the output plate, and it has been running for months. My mom joked with her sister and niece that if they were lucky, they would have enough cash to go out for a cup of coffee, and if the sale went really well, maybe even have enough for a nice meal with it, he says. The property, while being one hundred and seventeen acres, was in very rundown shape. There were two houses remaining on the farm, barns and other buildings had wrought it away years ago. The property had been passed down from grandparents to their children and then their children, and now was in the hands of just remaining cousins. He goes on to say, you know, the farmhouse had frozen pipes that had burst, and then he gives all these details about just like really like how bad the shape of the property was, and you know, so they anyway, they went out to clean it, and he says it took it. He says, it's no wonder it took almost six months for everything to get finalized from the sale of the property. He says, a few days ago, my mom heard from the executor, and when I stopped to check on her after work, she couldn't stop smiling, saying she got enough money that we could get several cups of coffee and some nice meals. Besides, when all was said and done and everything was paid in full, including the executors ten percent, there remained nine hundred thousand dollars to divide between the remaining families. Each family got one hundred thousand dollars. And then he talks about how it's all been split up. He says, it's pretty clear that the property with all its faults sold for over one million, since there was nine hundred k left to divide after all the expenses were paid. And I believe in my heart and soul. The wishing machine helped bring about this super successful sale. Wow, how great is that? Well, sir, you know who you are, and you did just a perfect job setting up that machine. This is fantastic. Congratulations. That's how you set up a wishing machine. And you know that's why I also say sometimes like you don't want to be too specific because you might limit yourself. What if he just put like, oh, I'd love to have ten thousand dollars, Well maybe he'd only gotten ten thousands, but because he gave the universe a wiggle room, well he got a lot more than that. And that's a lesson for all of us as we try to manifest things. So thank you for that email. I want to leave you all with one final thing here. As I'm recording this, just so happens that the Halloween season is coming up, I want to tell you a funny story that. Of course, one of my ghost tours is in Boulder City, Nevada, which is about a thirty minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip. Charming little town, so many great stories. As a matter of fact, pretty soon I'm going to be doing a ghost investigation that I plan to tell you about. But anyway, I could tell you lots of spooky stories, but I prefer to tell you this one. As you're going through downtown historic Boulder City, there is a there's an odd statue right there on the side of the historic District of a man and he's carrying brooms and rolls of toilet paper. And he's called Alabam, the toilet Paper Hero of the Hoover Dam, because Boulder City was built for the workers of the Hoover Dam, and his job was to go around be the maintenance guy. And he was invaluable because of that, so much so that they honored him. And one of the stories that I've been told, this is true that you might have one of our tour guides tell you if you take the tour, is that one day he was in an outhouse and he was fishing around with a long pole. You can imagine how disgusting this is, and some of the workers came up and said, what do you had done, Alabam, And he said, I dropped my jacket in there, and they said, oh, good lord, why don't you just let it go? And he said, well, my sandwich was in the pocket. That story is kind of scary in its own way, isn't it If you're gonna if you're gonna be near Las Vegas. We do it year round. Uh, but obviously this is a very popular time. Go to Haunted Bouldercity dot com. Haunted Bouldercity dot com. I created it, I own it, I manage it, and you're guaranteed to have a great time. And of course, if you're at Asheville, North Carolina, that's where you'll find my Haunted Asheville Tours Haunted Ashville dot com. All right, my friends, I hope you've enjoyed this show. It is now time for us to relax. If you can close your eyes, take a deep breath, let us all meditate together on the one, the only, the famous good Fortune Pee. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren Plus visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast A and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com