Speaker 1: It's time for donkey of a day.
Speaker 2: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at you trying to charlamage.
Speaker 2: You know he wants charlamage a.
Speaker 1: Damn Solomon who he's a dusty.
Speaker 2: Other day to now, well, sexy red hold on him, drink some water, don't get it. Day for Tuesday, December seventeenth. Coach to Markham, David Bond, I need to tell you a story about Markham. He was found guilty by a federal jury in LA on one count of interference with commerce by robbery, one count of using a firearm during a crime of violence, and one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Speaker 1: Now, he's not a young man.
Speaker 2: He's sixty one years old, okay, and sixty one is way too old, way too old to be catching all those charges. Okay, this man at the tender age of sixty robbed an armored truck.
Speaker 1: Are attempted to rob an armored truck.
Speaker 2: The Bras joints too ran up on one at gun point in the Chase Bank parking lot on August eighteenth, twenty twenty three. So he's going under the prison, okay, probably gonna die in there. He approached, the driver, pointed the gun at him and demanded the driver put the money in the bag.
Speaker 1: Of course, the driver gave it up. Why wouldn't he.
Speaker 2: He gave him the duffle bag full of cash mark and grabbed the bag, fled the area, made off with one hundred and forty five thousand dollars in cash. Now that's a lick. Okay, Now this is where it starts to get really really great. Though investigator said they recovered cash. They recovered the cash one hundred and forty five thousand from the robbery hidden inside a mini fridge at his house. Okay, they found the forty caliber pistol containing ten rounds of AMMO, and the shirt he was wearing when he committed the felony. Okay. Oh, by the way, the empty brings back. It was found inside the getaway vehicle. This is what happens when you still robbing banks at sixty one years old.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: See, let me tell you something about this aging thing. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. I'm forty six years old. I'm at the age. Well, I don't want to do nothing extra, Okay, that's why before I go to bed. I get my water, so I have it on the night stand because there's no walk into the kitchen in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: That's too much energy.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I got the energy for that. I got my tissue by the bed in case I gotta blow my nose, get some out. No, they know walking too the bathroom for that, and you only get up and go to the bathroom when it's a real emergency.
Speaker 1: I'm saying all that to say he's sixty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, sixty one is too old to be trying to hide evidence that ain't happening.
Speaker 1: But let me get back to the story.
Speaker 2: I know you may be thinking Malcolm is getting donkey today because he robbed the bank at sixty one years old.
Speaker 1: No, that's just part of it. Let's go to CBS News that lay for the report. Police.
Speaker 3: This is the picture we have photos, rather, i should say, of the person that they arrested. This is actually security stills from the actual moments of the robbery going down. You see the guards there, the armored guard in the back. That's the suspect up there on the left. He allegedly pointed a gun at the armored car driver there and said give me all the money. He ultimately took over one hundred thousand dollars worth of cash from this armored bank. Now, because of the help of the LAPD and the security cameras from the bank, they were able to get a picture of him and the car and ultimately take this man into custody. He is now facing those federal charges of robbing the courier here as well as bank robbery because of the robbery happened at a bank. Now here's the kicker and all this. I told you this had a twist. This has done this before. He was actually in prison in the eighties and nineties, sentenced to forty six years in prison for a same exact crime. He requested a compassionate release twenty years early from when he was supposed to get out. The judge said he was at low risk of reoffending. But here we are he's back in custody for the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Now that man did twenty six years in prison already. He was released on compassionate release in twenty twenty two following a conviction for bank robbery and other firearms offenses in the mid nineties. Now I'm not the highest grade weed in the dispensary. But if he did twenty six years and he's sixty one and he came home in twenty twenty two, that means he was around fifty nine. So he went to prison when he was thirty three. You went to prison when you was thirty three for bank robbery and other firearms offenses. Did twenty six years, got released for compassionate release, and last week got sentenced for bank robbery and other firearms offenses. Again, this Prouve's jail is not a correctional facility.
Speaker 1: Nobody can assist you.
Speaker 2: In growing, evolving, changing, pivoting, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: If it ain't in you, okay, if it ain't in you, it ain't in you. What Islam? Not in the prison? No more?
Speaker 2: Huh? You get a second chance at life and you come home doing.
Speaker 1: The same thing.
Speaker 2: Marlcolm was sentenced to forty six years and ten months in prison at ninety five. You got twenty years shaved off your sinence, and you came home and gave the system a rerun. Either he got to be the dumbest human on the planet, or he misses his boyfriend.
Speaker 1: He got a boyfriend. Come on, now, I gotta boom. Come on now, you know envy though, all right? Okay, you not.
Speaker 2: Gonna make me believe that a man did twenty six years, not twenty six months, twenty six years and you come home doing the same exact thing that got you there. Nah bruh. You mis getting your prostaticled by little snake. Okay, you miss getting that rusty anchor from your selling name, Sidewanda. Let me tell you something. When you are blessed to receive another opportunity at life, you gotta make the most of it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: When God get give you a second chance, it's not something to take for granted. The reason they call it a compassionate release is because giving someone a second chance is an act of kindness and understanding. And everybody, I mean everybody, every single person, everyone on this planet deserves the second chance, but not for the same mistake.
Speaker 1: Please let me Ma give Malcolm Bond the biggest he ha he ha he ha, You stupid mother? Are you dumb? He probably dont compassionate release with something else? Well, you miss Diddy? You missed them parties.
Speaker 2: Don't you miss You miss the Diddy Holiday party?
Speaker 1: Don't you did? I've never been he was working on his own drink. He's gonna have a brown dots for rock. No, you know what that brown dots diod for. There's only one person up here that's been to a Diddy.
Speaker 2: Party, and what she was doing, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: She't what they want to.
Speaker 3: It's the safest one at the all.
Speaker 1: Right, unless his name used to be Lucas, he didn't her name, I'm sorry, all right, Oh my, hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: Lucas.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for that. Donkey Today.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull.
Speaker 1: Lamb is soft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club