Speaker 1: This is a miracle, there is no question, and there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man. Now the new developments in the definitely staushing round was a really bad day for him and this is what he did. And so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay, White supremacy of violence, it is always have been the number one threat to our society. But I'm also very proud that my wife was white. Practice club bitches.
Speaker 3: Sorrightnny, Please tell me why was I your donkey.
Speaker 1: Of the day. Donkey today from Monday, December eight, Happy Monday, go to a Wisconsin woman named Crystal. Will see Now Crystal is a racist. Okay, this isn't hyperbole, This isn't something I feel. This is a fact based on her own words. And I hate when bad things happen to great franchise and see Crystal works at Sinebon dropping a food BOMs for cinemonth Okay, there aren't too many things on this planet that have delivered me the pleasure that Cinnabon has. Okay, I'm not even trying to do a Cinabon commercial, right, now. But that cinnabon classic role, okay, with that warm dough that feels like it's cooked, but it's feels like it's not cooked, but it is. Okay. If I had to describe that dough, I would describe it as medium well, all right, with that cream cheese frothing and that muccara cinnamon. Okay, that's how you pronounce it. You have to scratch that first syllable, mucarah cinnamon. It's from Indonesia, man, Okay, that's why I have that intense aroma, that flavor. It's not like regular cinnamon. Okay. My mouth is watering right now. I don't even like thinking about cinnabon's, okay, because I know my weaknesses, is all right. It takes a lot of discipline to not eat a cinnabon a week. Therefore, I really only treat myself when I'm leaving Charleston International Airport. They got a cinnabon in there, and whenever I'm doing dose in that eight hundred and eighty calorie treat, that's when I'm leaving the aport. Three. But let me stay focused on what we're here for, all right, hold on, God damn it not really water, hold on, stop looking at God. Kristal Wilson was an employee at Cinnabon and she decided that she wanted to be racist. Okay, she decided that she wanted to be racist in particular towards some alims. Let's go to WISN News twelve and.
Speaker 4: The report police back here in Wisconsin. A Cinabon employee is fired after a racist rant that went viral. The TikTok video shows the Cinnabon worker in Schwabinon making offensive statements and gestures and calling herself a racist. The person who posted the video says she started recording after the employee started making derogatory statements about her job the head scarf that many Muslim women wear. In a statement tonight, Cinnabon said quote the individual scene in the video was immediately terminated by the franchise owner. Their actions and statements are completely unacceptable and in no way reflect the values of Cinnabon, are franchisees, or the welcoming environment we expect for every guest and team member.
Speaker 3: HM.
Speaker 1: Now, if you haven't heard, the Leader of the United States of America, Donald Trump, had some harsh words to say about the Somali community. Is there a correlationless Listen, I don't want him.
Speaker 3: In our country. I'll be honest with you. Okay. Somebody said, oh, that's not politically correct. I don't care. I don't want them in our country. Their country is no good for a reason. Their country stakes, and we don't want them in our contract. We're then to go the wrong way if we keep taking in garbage into our country. Elan Omar is garbage. She's garbage, her friends are garbage. And from where they came from, they got nothing. You know, if they came from paradise and they said, this isn't paradise, But when they come from hell and do nothing but bitch, we don't want them in our country.
Speaker 1: This is why leadership matters, because the leader's words shape a team's direction. Okay, leader's words set culture. Okay, what a leader says and doesn't say sets the standard for acceptable behavior. And yes, Donald Trump at words like that sets the standard for the Somali community in our country. They get a lot of smoke. Okay, I'm not about to argue with you Maga folks about this today.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: The proof is in the vanilla pudding, all right, see a video on X said. The couple from some walked up to the Cinnabon counter to buy food on Friday, and the employees started making funny of the woman's job. That's when the couple decided to start recording, and this is what they captured. Let's listens.
Speaker 4: I am racist, and I'll say that to.
Speaker 1: The whole entire world. Don't be just you ruin your life by the way, talking about you're talking about respects.
Speaker 2: You're talking about respects.
Speaker 1: You want to fire from this relationship. You're not gonna be walking here? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I stand stun it.
Speaker 1: I am my god. Now, Cinnabon issued a statement. I can't find a statement right now, but the issue the statement the Fox eleven on Saturday morning. We don't have the statement, doing can't find a statement. Where's the statement at The statement basically said that they don't stand behind that bes blah blah blah. She was fired. Okay, But I thank you Cinnabon for releasing that timely statement denouncing this, because even though I need to, I would have hated to give up on you. All right now, Crystal, I know that they have set up a GoFundMe for you, because sadly, this is America and there are a lot of racists in this country who reward this type of carrying on. But Crystal, I want you to know that you are not the victim here. Okay. Words have consequences, actions have consequences. They can act like you the victim and say you didn't start it, blah blah blah. You chose to be racist, ma'am. So you have to deal with everything that comes with that. Social media harassment, termination from places like Cinnamon, people seeing your name on job applications Crystal will see and never hiring you. Videos like this haunt you forever. And I don't care if you have other racists defending you online. Everybody can find a tribe online for the stupidest things, for the most evilest things. So Crystal ask yourself, do you really want to be a part of a tribe called racist? Please let Chelsea Handler give Crystal will see the biggest he hull.
Speaker 2: Hee haw hee haw.
Speaker 1: That is way too much, Dan man, you know what Kathy Griffin got to say. Please give this giant jar male as he and you know the word we was bleeping with the word nigga. So you know, whenever I hear a white person say the word nigga, I gotta say, Chris Rock, you got something to say? Okay, what about my girl? My girl still working? My girls still work? The driver, Okay, just making sure.
Speaker 4: Cinnebun but.
Speaker 1: Buttons. I don't care what my whole life.
Speaker 2: But because it's like it's a cinnabun, you eating the bun with cinnamon and the.
Speaker 1: Cream cheese away. But you ask them cinnabon. That's the name of the place. That's what we're gonna call it. Cinnabonk you anyway? You like that situation?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You ever just want to take the back of somebody head and just slam it on accounter just like that.
Speaker 1: Of course, I mean you would be in jail, but.
Speaker 2: It's like it would feel good, feel good for somebody to it grab the back of shorty head and just bung on a cam on on the counter. Oh, that would have made my day. But now everybody know our face and her name and her name. That's right, Hope, I wish nothing but the worst.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Well, thank you for that donkey today, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Now, when we come back from the Grits and Eggs podcast.
Speaker 1: We got Big Cat and Deontay Kyle. We're gonna talk to them next. And Don't go Anywhere. It's the breakfast Cloak in the Morning. Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft, don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.