Speaker 1: Hi Andrew, Oh, hi Scott, Welcome to What episode is this? Twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, episode twelve.
Speaker 1: It's our Dirty dozen episode? Oh god twelve Hey listen what we got you ready?
Speaker 2: Okay? A jingle?
Speaker 1: A jingle? This is our opener.
Speaker 3: Some boys watch sports, some boys play sports.
Speaker 1: These two don't play anyway.
Speaker 3: These two boys will save the pennies two by special K because they are living and a Cereal boat reviewing cereals.
Speaker 2: Is there gold?
Speaker 3: Scott and Andrew living in a Cereal boat critiking some new ones and Oh.
Speaker 1: I think that's it. I don't know how to lower it. We've gotta yell over it.
Speaker 2: Cereal, cereal, cereal, cereal, cereal and a cereal.
Speaker 1: In a cereal. It just keeps going, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited for this week's episode. Whats your Oh it's.
Speaker 1: Going to fade now you're at a Cereal fankes David Brody for the song. You probably have to be over forty to know what song that was.
Speaker 2: I was thinking we could do this one No Sleep Till Cereal because they have the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 1: Oh, but then that means you have to eat cereal before you go to bed.
Speaker 2: What I get you all?
Speaker 1: Right, So here we go, Episode twelve. Welcome to Serial Killers with us. See you got you? Shut up? Andrew follow us on Twitter. You could be our one hundred and forty first follower. Yeah at serial Killers PC. Yes, yeah, it's with a C because it's cereal okay, all over the place. Yeah we are whatever. People like that about us. We're crazy and nutty. Speaking of nutty, Yeah, so we had a peanut butter explosion episode a couple ago and this one, Like, you have no idea?
Speaker 2: I went, I predicted this one. I remember I asked you about peanut butter. Oh yeah, and I'm like, they don't have that. So I was in shoprit last week. This was right after we recorded that that episode. Hold on, look, he's going to a cereal cove peanut butter check.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter checks is a thing.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: So that means while we were talking about it, it was actually in production.
Speaker 2: They took our idea.
Speaker 1: They sure did, So I'm gonna bust So we're gonna do this one real quick, because you know peanut butter was That was two episodes.
Speaker 2: Well, I liked two of the cereals.
Speaker 1: The checks bags are so thick. I love it can.
Speaker 2: I like, were they always in Cereal? This is going to be a dumb question, but has the bag design always been the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far as I can remember. I mean sometimes they're thin, sometimes they're thick, but I always there was never like a tear. There should be a tear stripes on Cereal bags. I completely agree. I just invented it. Yeah, someone's gonna steal it. Patent did go ahead? Post take it?
Speaker 2: No, I say you patent it. I will go to the trademark office right now. Oh my god, Reesei's thins. I actually had those. Sorry, completely off topic. He has There's a TV and Reese's things just came out.
Speaker 1: They are so good.
Speaker 2: They taste exactly like the original.
Speaker 1: But why not just eat the regular ones?
Speaker 2: Because if you want to be like, oh my god, I'm on a diet, I so wish I could have chocolate.
Speaker 1: Or I'm like half allergic to peanut butter, so we'll have a smaller.
Speaker 2: One diamond, you can have some.
Speaker 1: No diamond's always in the back, just making faces at us. Okay, executive produce whatever. Peanut butter checks they look like regular checks because peanut butter is checks colored, so.
Speaker 2: That was the most subscriptive you could be.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, oh milk, right, check out this milk. It's skim plus fat free, lactose free milk.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It was on sale. Okay, my kid drinks it. I stole it from her because we had no milk, so I just took it from my refrigerator. There's Coo Cooper.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I could have cereal and you were like, I need this.
Speaker 1: Well now she just has diarrhea all day. Okay, so daddy needs to make a pot cast. All right, so let's get some spoons over here from spoon box.
Speaker 2: They really are false advertising with the checks design though, if I can say that is not what a check looks like, it is.
Speaker 1: It actually does look like look it says enlarged to show texture.
Speaker 2: Okay, but they don't come in four like that. I just lifted it up.
Speaker 1: This does not look like they're placed on the spoon as four.
Speaker 2: I could do that on my spoon too, if I pinch with them there, can do it right now, because that's take a picture of it.
Speaker 1: It's glue that's holding them onto the spoon.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: So you know there's like there's like food artists and they make it took them like an hour to put that spoon together with glue and and fake checks.
Speaker 2: I get the premise. I'm just saying it doesn't look like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, peanut butter checks. Here we go.
Speaker 2: One, two, three?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good.
Speaker 1: I really like them. I want to mix them with chocolate checks.
Speaker 2: No, no, let's not do chocolate and peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Didn't well, I didn't. There's still a stain on the floor from that one. I like, I'm going to go for another one.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more spoonful.
Speaker 1: You're just really good. But you know what, the milk is making it good too, because it's really good, creamy milk.
Speaker 2: Ye, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Okay, four balls from me?
Speaker 2: Just good? Three okay, three balls good.
Speaker 1: Your face looked like four balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my heart is telling me three.
Speaker 1: All right, so stee, we blew through that one because I just wanted to get another peanut butter out of the way. It's really good. Yeah, I really like it. You know what, four a spoon.
Speaker 2: You're a little reckless today. Alright, let's calm down.
Speaker 1: We're going to move right along now. I like to make you happy. Yeah, okay, lately you haven't been that happy. Okay, so this is going to make thank you for the critique on me, you made me choke. This is going to make you very happy. Are you ready? Yeah, childhood comes back. Now here we go.
Speaker 2: He's going to a cereal cod Is that what we're calling it? The cereal sack? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two one, snap, crackle, friggin' pop. Yes, yes, Rice Krispy Treats Cereal.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Now, this is actually the classic of the show because Rice Krispy Treats first came out back in the early nineties. It was in a teal box. If you remember when you were a kid, it was in like a teal colored box. Yeah. It went away for many years, and then like two three years ago it came back in this purple box. Yeah. So, and I got you the family size so you can take it home.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, Suy.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, no problem.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna quickly also point out the reason why this still gets three bowls from me. Just the peanut butter checks has an aftertaste like a cheese doodle.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Has a nice skippy as.
Speaker 2: An aftertaste like a cheese doodle. Do not argue with me on this phone.
Speaker 1: You have an aftertaste like a cheese doodle. All right, this bag is a little thinner. Kelloggs likes to, you know, save on plastic, so they're more environmentally friend I think. So this is the box is so wide. I can't even get in this cup. Wait. What Wow? There's a big chunk in there. That's like an entire Rice Krispy tree.
Speaker 2: The best part about Rice Krispy Treats the milk afterwards. It has that sugary taste to it mixes with the milk. This is gonna be one that I eat the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Really, yep, I'm gonna pour more.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't have to do that again. Why are you so reckless this episode?
Speaker 1: That is a really big chunk in there.
Speaker 2: Wait, Diamond, have you ever had can you eat Rice Krispy treats?
Speaker 1: There's something black in yours? What is that? Oh?
Speaker 2: It's part of the rice part?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, can you have a diamond?
Speaker 1: Look at the ingredients you can have.
Speaker 2: Diamond is now guesting on this episode.
Speaker 1: This is the first cereal that Diamond could eat.
Speaker 2: Wait, Diamond, we get in here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we don't need to going into anaphylactic shock on the show. So nice knowing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Diamond, try it.
Speaker 1: I don't have an EpiPen in here on the show. All right, anyway, here we go. Wait does it soften in milk like an actual rice krispy treat?
Speaker 2: And it's delicious. It is so good.
Speaker 1: But this is not breakfast though. It is all right?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Two things?
Speaker 2: Hm quality?
Speaker 1: Yeah, five balls. What it does remind me because I've said in the past of my favorite cereal growing up was a cocoa pebbles, which we'll get to next week, and b marshmallow rice crispies, which this kind of has a hint of because there's some sort of marshmallow and you.
Speaker 2: Can't go wrong with the cereal.
Speaker 1: You can't. It has everything. How you shouldn't have it for breakfast?
Speaker 2: You know what? I don't like your attitude today on this episode. This is delicious.
Speaker 1: It is really good. Yeah, I give it four balls. I can't give it the coveted five. If they were marshmallows in it, maybe you would have a higher rating.
Speaker 2: I want to kick you in the nuts because you gave peanut butter checks a better score than this.
Speaker 1: Well, they're really sweet.
Speaker 2: And you're the same person that says so they should put marshmallows in it, literally to every cereal that we try. And now you're eating something that has marshmallows literally mixed in with it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, too, sweet. If we win the box of Lucky Charms, all marshmallows, I'm just putting that in milk and I'm just eating them, that will be the best cereal ever. I'm in. All right, General Mills, come on, hook us up. I did enter, though, so we'll see. Wait.
Speaker 2: I was reading our iTunes reviews go ahead, and somebody said it's not for people with a certain trigger.
Speaker 1: Yes, the people I don't like the way things sound in their mid to We apologize. Sorry. I do try to, like in post production, cut out a lot of the chewing and slurping because it is gross. But sometimes we talk while we're doing that, and I can't get totally. I hate slurping more than anything in the world. You know that I'm.
Speaker 2: About to slurp this mill.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. I'll cut it out. Oh my god, I hate you all right now, so we're done with that. Now I have a surprise. This is a bonus. You're really trying to kill us today. Now, people on Twitter have asked us to try this, and literally somebody like ninjaed me because this showed up on my doorstep. I'm not even kidding what it was. I came home from work two days ago and there was a box of cereal on my doorstep. I'm like, what the hell is going on? And then you know, one of my neighbors, you know, he's saying, oh I put that there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I say, I'm worried for your safety.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a listener, Eric, what's up? Eric? Thanks for thanks for dropping that off. So here it is.
Speaker 2: You ready, he's going into the cereal set.
Speaker 1: What is it? God?
Speaker 2: No sour Patch gets cereal.
Speaker 1: Thank you post for making another piece of crap. But it's probably okay.
Speaker 2: Why is this happening?
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge fan of sour Patch Kids, although I do like the red and orange ones.
Speaker 2: I like the blue ones, but I'm morally against that.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's actually blue ones in a pack. There's no blue ones in regular sour Patch Kids.
Speaker 2: Yes there are.
Speaker 1: I don't think there is, well, I think there is, so keep going.
Speaker 2: This is discuss Eric, If you're listening. I hate you.
Speaker 1: He did say, can you bring the rest home so he can try them? Oh my god? What he looks like warm?
Speaker 2: It looks like cheetos.
Speaker 1: It looks like gummy worms just in a bag.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be bad.
Speaker 1: Frosted gummy worms. No oof, the air just hit me, all right?
Speaker 2: Can I can I smell? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want you to smell them. Actually no, it's very fruit loopish. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If fruit loops were mixed in like a.
Speaker 1: Factory, they are downtown. What No, sorry, that was that was a bad I was trying to make a joke from you. Remember the presidents of the United States of America song peaches? They were canned in a factory. Down. I gotta go this podcast? Wow today? Yeah, I started here a long time ago. All right. So sour Patch kids say, oh, what's on the back there? It's like a madlib. Look stop looking at your phone. There's a madlib on the back. Do you want to do it? Or will it take long?
Speaker 2: A sour than sweet tail.
Speaker 1: It's a sour than sweet on that, all right, So take your spoon.
Speaker 2: This could get very dirty, very fast.
Speaker 1: Of course it could. That's why it's for kids. So put some skin plus lactose free milk in perfect you ready. I'm not sure what I even think, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, one, two, three.
Speaker 1: Thraft Oh I go.
Speaker 2: There's a roomful of people watching right now and I just vomited this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. They just fell out of my mouth back into the cup.
Speaker 2: Ew ew ew.
Speaker 1: How did they make it do that? I'm sweating again.
Speaker 2: It's like if fruit loops wet wrong.
Speaker 1: Like you know what? It tastes like fruit loops from like nineteen eighty two when we just opened them up. That's theteen.
Speaker 2: It's like cyanide or something bad touched them and nowugh my mouth.
Speaker 4: I can't get that taste out. This is a half spoon. This is discussing such a thing as half spoons. Okay, this is a spoon. This is disgusting. This is nasty. Whoever made this cereal? You deserve to be locked up. No post, send them to Guantanamo.
Speaker 2: They can't come out.
Speaker 1: Guess what. I hate the all cut. You're like, I don't know what's wrong with your head.
Speaker 2: It's hungry, Okay, that doesn't mean you eat something that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: My nose is running.
Speaker 2: What's going wrong with Okay? If I can explain what the taste is. It tastes like a sour patch.
Speaker 1: It's very disgust but it is sour then sweet.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the sweet part, because cereal shouldn't be sour.
Speaker 1: Once you get that sour coating off this sweetness.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had something mixed with milk that was sour?
Speaker 1: When I used to eat OJ's as a kid, that cereal OJ's, it was orange juice. Cereal is wrong with the cowboy would come over the hill and it was OJ's, an orange would be chasing, no idea what you're talking. It was a Kellogg cereal in the early eighties, and was it canceled. Oh yeah, fast yeah.
Speaker 2: Because this taste of milk, when it's sour, it means it's bad. So if I'm eating a cereal and it's sour, I think the milk is bad, or the cereal is bad, or something is wrong.
Speaker 1: The milk, though, tastes like fruit loop milk. I'll tell you that much. The sour doesn't rub off in the milk.
Speaker 2: I'm not going back to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, look I ate the entire cup.
Speaker 2: That's great, and the milk that's fantastic. You need help all right.
Speaker 1: That I'm going to give it a ball. I mean, I wouldn't eat it again, but it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Outside of the box. Uh huh without milk, is it better? I would say yes.
Speaker 1: So as a snack, it's okay. Yes. If you don't want the gumminess and you want the cereals.
Speaker 2: In milk, it becomes wrong and an offence to humanity. It is a terrible, terrible idea. And whoever made this shame on you.
Speaker 1: This is another boardroom intern.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, this was definitely Craig and he got there and he's like, I love sour Patch, kids, let's make a cereal And they were like, sure, Craig.
Speaker 1: Okay, well look on the side of the box. Those are some other wonderful post cereals. We've already tried the Nutter butter. Which of those? Would you like to try?
Speaker 2: Chips a Hoy?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have those in my basement, so, oh my god, wait a minute. Maybe we'll pin chips a Hoy against Cookie Crisp, same concept. Love it. Well, we're gonna do that. That's gonna be. That's gonna be the cookie Challenge, and it'll be coming up somewhere around episode we'll say seventeen.
Speaker 2: Why are you planning?
Speaker 1: Some of the problem is there's so many damn cereals that I just I can't get them here fast enough. My basement is full of them. I want to try like international cereals, Dude, we have to get through the American cereals first. You know what I'm thinking, though, there's not enough like good healthy cereals. Yes, okay, next week, crackling oat Bran, you ready.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, It would be a nice change because this was a ton of marshmallows, the peanut butter, that's whatever, and then this sour patch crap. I think we need healthy cereals.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, though, It's interesting because going on the supermarket shelves, the healthier like cereals are very rarely on sale, and they're heavy. You pick up a box of grape nuts or all brand, they're heavy.
Speaker 2: That's the only one who I can picture picking up two boxes of cereal and be like, well the weight distribution.
Speaker 1: If you get the family sized box of grape nuts, you have to be a freaking bodybuilder to pick them up.
Speaker 2: Think I've ever had grape nuts?
Speaker 1: Hi well that's coming.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: My wife actually wants us to do them because she's like, I like grape nuts, but there's no way.
Speaker 2: Can you do apple cinnamon cheerios? I love apple cinnamon ch I have them. Oh thank god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the green box they're in my basement. They're coming. Everything's coming. I mean we're gonna be at like episode four hundred before we get through everything I have in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to need to be pumping out more than one episode a week.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for listening to episode twelve. I'm so happy we made it this far. Yeah, people kind of like it.
Speaker 2: Remember when you said that it was canceled last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Strawberry one was just you weren't feeling I think it was the stupid cameras. I don't want cameras in here anymore. Look, look how free we were this time around.
Speaker 2: Like subscribe below, just kidding, we're not on camera.
Speaker 1: Like and subscribe above. Isn't there like a subscribe button up here? Right?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Where are we? We're on a thing? Follow subscribe something?
Speaker 2: This is audio sky. Everybody understands what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you if on the iHeart app or the Apple thing it says follow or subscribe, or if there's a thing because I did it, it says.
Speaker 2: Follow, So make sure you follow notification wherever you're listening currently rate us give us five stars.
Speaker 1: I'm still sweating and my nose is running from this.
Speaker 2: The full sour patch kid Cereal, no one told you to.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Eric, I'm bringing it home almost full so you can.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it like my mouth feels.
Speaker 1: Like pasty. Yes, okay, well follow us on Twitter again at Serial Killers PC. That cereal is with a C. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew, and we love you for listening, and until next time, America.
Speaker 2: Wait, you just had some boy band moves when you were pointing like you did like like two like a hand and you put like your two fingers that were like that's sound, and I think I slapped my leg.
Speaker 1: We're out of our minds, so I have a nice day. Thank you for listening, and until next time. Crusch, I'm gonna go vomit now.