Speaker 1: It's opening day. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to leading off right here on Fantasy Pros. Happy opening day, everybody. It's me Joey p joe Pisipia with me today again is the Welsh and it's baseball time. We did it. We made it here. We got locked out, but we found the keys Welsh and somehow one of them eventually worked and we opened the door to a season. Wow, what a beautiful metaphor. I just opened this show with today and we're brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books, and we're very happy that we're finally here talking baseball and Welsh. We have a trade to break down today. We have a big discussion about Cody Bellinger. We're going to talk about some props for today little dfs, and of course begin the home run contest, which I know everybody loved last year. So it's time once again to see how the Peanuts and Crackerjacks are gonna screw me out of a championship. But Welsh, I'm excited it's here. Baseball is upon us. Let's go, baby. How's it get crazy? It's crazy?
Speaker 2: I mean through the last like you know, three or four months what we dealt with that. We are sitting here right now, about to watch baseball, about to bet on baseball, and about to micro manage our fantasy teams. It is h but can I ask, how did you get screwed? How do you get screwed out of a home run contest? Isn't it pretty simple? Joe? You pick a guy, he hits a homer, you win. How did you get screwed?
Speaker 1: It's funny you should ask what happened was because football gets so crazy around these parts. I just took Bryce Harper in perpetuity to stick with my theme. And then once everybody caught up to me and then passed me in that last week of the season, they also took Bryce Harper And that's that's how that happens.
Speaker 2: So that sounds like gamesmanship. It is.
Speaker 1: I respect the peanuts and cracker Jacks, but I'm a little bit but we're going to turn that around. Have you thought it'd be something nice and then look what happens they turn it around on you.
Speaker 2: Well, have you thought about having a rule where maybe, like you can't go three days in a row with the same player, just to avoid that type of gamesmanship?
Speaker 1: No, we haven't. But most of the time that doesn't happen anyway. But maybe, you know what, maybe new rules have to show up here, so maybe that's true. Let's kick things off with the headlines Welsh and an opening day trade. You hardly ever see this. The Padres acquire Taylor Rogers and outfielder Brent Rooker from the Twins for right handed pitcher Chris Paddock, Emilia Pagan and a player to be named later. Always my favorite person. So it looks like the Padres have got their closer. So break down this trade for me. What does this mean for Paddock and what does this mean for the Padres bullpit.
Speaker 2: This is great for Paddock, especially for fantasy owners. Oh I don't know like me who have all the shares of Chris patt. I love Chris Paddock, but he has been a little bit lost. He's been a primary two pitch pitcher. Fastball change up. Started to try to develop a curveball back in twenty nineteen, hasn't really found great success. But this is one of like the premier change up guys, and the fastball has just kind of ticked down a little bit. He was going to go to the bullpen. So for him to get presumably a starting role is amazing and fantastic Divisionally, I don't know if I love it, but I like that he's going to continue to get a role to develop as a starter. I think that's huge. Taylor Rogers, I think we have to assume is going to take over the closer role immediately or at some point, which is good. And then it leaves this big open hole to what's going to happen in Minnesota. Could be on call, it could be Johan Duran. I think some have speculated on they might go committee. It's interesting to see them trade their opening day closer unless they were going to move away from him. So there's a potential opening in Minnesota on the closer spot. Paddock starting, I think is fantastic, So we'll see.
Speaker 1: It's a good trade.
Speaker 2: It makes a lot of sense. Paddock was just you know, relegated to the relief role, and I think this probably speaks some wonders to where Rogers really was in the UH in the back of the bullpen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed. I know you had some hope for Nelson Lamett to potentially be that closure, So that kind of kind of kills that won't wanh All. But you know that's that's baseball, that happens. It's why you don't pay for closers, boys and girls, because you just never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Look, I want sucky toy, the sacky, socky closers.
Speaker 1: I think you may up for the guys. Yeah, the Boston Red Sox are trying to make Rafield Never is a very high paid guy. But he turned down an extension offer. What does this mean?
Speaker 2: Welsh? You see this gonna podcast listeners can't hear. This is the sound of me rubbing fingers for money, money, money. All it means is he wants big money. I think a prime example if anyone were to start freaking out, think like the Jose Ramirez stuff. They couldn't get it done. They couldn't get it done. Oh he's gotta get traded to the Padres and then they got it done. Devers wants three hundred million. He wants three hundred plus, and I'll bet you the Red Sox were coming in low tubes and the market value didn't make sense. He's a you know, mid twenties star third baseman, a big team. He wants all the Moneies and he they're probably not offering all the money is because they've got a team with a payroll of guys like Xander Bogarts and they're paying Jennie Martinez, so I assume they'll get it done. But all this is is you are not close to the money that I want and me and to me at this point, that means the the three bills, the three hundred million.
Speaker 1: I'd like three hundred million too. That sounds like a good, that's a nice.
Speaker 2: I'd like three dollars. Three hundred dollars would be great, right now, dred dollars.
Speaker 1: You settling too low. Let's be in the middle. Three hundred thousand, we'll split it. You make great. You know what deal, deal, deal done. The Welsh was right, Mackenzie Gore goes to triple A. So you nailed that one Welsh for those of us who had some thoughts. So Padre is very busy today because also C. J. Abrams expected to make the opening day roster and then the Brewers official place. Louis your ass on the I l with a quad. So we already have one day in. We already have one day into the IL. So no surprise about that Now. In terms of Abrams, what are your expectations? He's been a guy, I mean a lot of Twitter questions about I love the talent. I think this is a great opportunity for him to get up there for a few months and play. If you're gonna put him on the roster, you need to play him every day, or or at least five days a week or something in that range. I think just because you won't want the kid to sit around, You want them to develop, even it's at the major league level. So what do you think about Abrams? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he's an immense talent. I love the contact skills. He's one of the fastest players I've ever seen in person. He's grown into his body a little bit more. He can hit for power regardless of being you know, it's like a little bit of a smaller you know frame if you will. But I just don't know what the Padres true plan is. I kind of feel bad, to be honest with you. Every other prospect got like the red carpet rolled out for them. They're like Bobby Witt, here's a video, and Julia Rodriguez. They still haven't even announced that CJ. Abrams made the roster. There's no announcement. It's like a girlfriend that's like completely embarrassed to have you as their boyfriend. Like I don't know what they're doing and why. But it also I don't know what the plan is fully going to be. Had they traded like Will Myers or Hosmer in this Twins trade, that might have been a little bit different for me. They still have just a whole bunch of bodies, and I don't know if he's going to play every day. And I'm not crazy, crazy optimistic about this early run, but he's one of those guys that I think I just need to see a whole bunch of I would speculate. We had some Twitter questions on people with roster construction, and someone had tweeted us, you know, roster like even a ten man league that had really questionable bench players. And my point, and I think you kind of agreed with me, was like, hey, listen, don't get those like fringy veteran bench players at the beginning of the year. Go get any of the study type of guys. And sure enough that guy had Bryson Stott was sitting on the wire. Go pick up those guys to see if they really give the run. I don't think CJ. Abrams is going to play every single day to start, which makes me a little bit timid. But you should speculate. You should go and speculate on those guys if they're sitting on the wire, regardless of the situation, even and then a ten man league. Bryson Scott was the pickup for that guy in a ten man league, agreed.
Speaker 1: And not only that, if the guy has a good early run in April and you really don't believe him anyway, then you flip them in a redraft fee. I mean, that's all point. It's like you have nothing to lose. The worst case scenarios, they suck, they get sent down, and you drop them for another one of those steady, boring players that you mentioned that were on the roster before. So that's the way you play.
Speaker 2: Very much about that too, by the way, like moving, oh, moving young prospects at the peak in a redraft, like I don't really have the big need to hold on even if I drafted Julio or Spencer Torkalsen or any of those guys. I don't feel the big need If someone wants to come in hot. For one of those guys, I would move them because the downside for young guys in rookie years is pretty immense. Like they're going to go through struggles. I expect most of these players to go through some significant struggles, Julio and Torkalsen alike.
Speaker 1: All Right, those are the headlines for today on opening day. Let's move on to can we talk about this. I want to talk about this because Cody Bellinger's spring has not been good. I saw our friend Vlad Settler say that. I think he saw him in the last draft of NFBC goes somewhere in the two sixties or something crazy like that.
Speaker 2: Twelve.
Speaker 1: I think he said it was two twelve. I don't know. It's something absurd. Cody Bellinger this spring thirteen games, thirty seven played appearances, eighteen strikeouts, one walk, hit in a buck thirty nine. He has five hits in those thirty seven played appearances. So it's ugly right now. I know you can make the conversation about, well, it's he's a guy trying to work on different things in the swing and all that nonsense. At the end of the day, you want to see something considering last year was such a debacle for him. Where do we stand on opening day with Cody Bellinger? What are your predictions for him?
Speaker 2: I mean, don't ask me. I'm in the a.
Speaker 1: I have to You're the only other person here.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, I guess here's a better question I.
Speaker 1: Must say an apologists, this is that rather than be an apologist, let's say this, is this the absolute time in Dynasty keeper formats to pounce on Cody Bellinger because you have nothing to lose? Or is it the inverse? Is this the time where this might be the last time to get out from Cody Bellinger?
Speaker 2: I mean it might be both. I mean it's a great question on which, like I think in my mind, I want to buy you know, he's twenty think six years old. I think there's still a lot of like like going into spring, Like if the spring stats are the thing that took you off of Cody Bellinger, you were never there. Don't let what happened in spring training be the thing that puts you over the edge. Well, now I'm out on Cody Bellinger. It's ridiculous to me that he could go inside the top one hundred and then because he struck out in the spring, he drops outside the two hundred. That's just reactionary stuff. Have your side, have your taken it. He's openly talked about making multiple adjustments. He wanted to get the punchies out, as he called them, during spring. I think this little added, you know, insane spring of negativity is the time to buy on him. I don't think the cell time if you own him is so when you say is this the last time to get out, no, it's not. Because Bellinger is unique in that, like he could just suck for two months and then if he goes off and he pops off for three weeks, everyone will be like, we're back, He's not done done. So no, this is actually, now that I'm thinking about it, this is the worst time to trade him. But it's a great time to trade for him and speculate if you can meet at that lower cost.
Speaker 1: But I know it's me.
Speaker 2: You don't but you don't like him, No, but I expect you.
Speaker 1: Know me, I'm everybody in their place right and this is the time where I look back and I go, Okay, this guy can have a forty home run season. Is that likely? Probably not? But you know, what in those Dynasty keyper formats. If I can get him for nothing, if somebody's just desperate to get rid of him, I take him and ice and I see what's happening. Because he's still young enough. If he was thirty two years old, it would be a different story. So I think that's different we're looking right now. In some of the comments here, Robert chavezys, thank you Joe and Chris for going live now at nine am Pacific time, obviously noon Eastern time, because I've always wanted to be a peanut in a cracker jack, and I was never awake at that hour, so you're welcome. See. Look, we're making everybody happy. Wonkye Penguin says, it feels like the time it's getting this time of year, it doesn't look like a time to be trading for Cody Bellinger. We've also got some other comments here. A lot of people are negative on Cody Bellinger, and I it's understanding. He's earned it. And you know what's funny, if you remember a couple years ago he had a down tick and then he rebound and a lot of people were kind of pissed off that they traded him. So it's gonna be a very interesting make or break. I think April May April May is gonna termin a lot from the Bellinger value. But it's great to see all these people here. It's great to see everybody live with us today. Let's move on to the next topic here, and obviously we're gonna do our little fun today. In baseball nineteen eighty four, Tiger's right hander Jack Morris no hits the White Sox for nothing at Comiskey Park, walking six guys and striking out eight is at quintal censure, quintessential Jack Morris line right. I love Jack Morris, eighties pitcher, fantastic mustache. Welsh was too young, he doesn't remember Jackmarr. He you remember Jack Morris as the twins? What was it eighty four? You said eighty four?
Speaker 2: I was one. I was one years old. You don't remember that, No, I doubt that reminds me. That's it's a very Edwin Jackson like no hitter where I remember Edwin Jackson. The diamonbacks was like one hundred and thirty pitches, like eight walks and whatever strikeouts, and then it's like when it got a no hitter, it's like the least exciting no hitter on the planet. That's that good old eighties no hitter.
Speaker 1: Good old eighties no hitter. Now look today, obviously we've got some fun games out there. We know some games have already been moved in terms of time. We know some games have already been moved a whole other day because of the rain.
Speaker 2: There's a solution for that. Wouldn't be awesome if baseball could figure out. What do you think a solution would be if you were the commissioner. I know this is a crazy thought. I don't know what we would do, but like, what would you do to fix this problem? I know it's really difficult what.
Speaker 1: To to have baseball in, oh, like home stadiums, or just to open in warm weather places you would close.
Speaker 2: You'd have like roofs and stuff for weather. That's a crazy that's a crazy, crazy innovative idea. Oh you mean like the big stadiums that they spend billions of dollars for right now, just put a roof billion to put a roof on that.
Speaker 1: Bet that's another.
Speaker 2: Charge it to the public.
Speaker 1: Start the teams on the East coast, on the West coast. You don't have to worry about this stuff. Get that out of the way early. Those trips. I that's I don't know, I don't know why they don't do this, but anyway, regardless, so even though today we don't have a lot of baseball to report on, that'll be tomorrow. We'll have our you know, our heroes for the stat sheet, We'll have our zeros for the stat sheet, and we will do home run calls later in the show as we teased. But we are going to talk some prop bets today because as you know, we have a new sponsor and it's bet mgm, which is very exciting. And bet mgm also has a new offer, so enjoy all your favorite sports like never before at bet mgm. Sign up using the code leading off. That's one word leading off, and your first wager is risk free up to one thousand dollars in all. It's so new for opening day. Now you can bet ten dollars and win two hundred when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. When you register with bet mgm, you'll get instant access to a variety of parlays, selection features, live betting options and player props, and daily boosted odds specials. And with BETMGM, as you at your fingertips, every play, every game will matter even more. Sign up today and find out why nothing beats a win at the King of Sports Books at BETMGM, our sponsor of our show. We love BETMGM and because we did so much, Chris, that's right, we got the crown up there now because we love the King of Sportsbooks so much. Let's talk about what we have over at Betting Pros. Was that prop bet cheat sheet. I pulled up some of the top things today to discuss the three top pitcher props, the three top hitter props that were out there, and what we have at Betting Pros. On that side, there's a thing called the prop bet cheat sheet. It takes all the fantasy projections and matches them up to the lines and tells you where the biggest variance is and says basically, hey, go bet this, you can win some money. So today we have show hey Otani the k prop right now for him as a pretty big variance, and I think that's something to pay attention to. Right now he's projected at six point nine to nine. That's a difference in terms of the projection of over two and a half from what the prop is set, So that is something you go bet at BENMGM right now. You can also look at Shane Bieber, who has got six and a half on that number, and he is projected for eight and a half. Part of me, Otani's got a four and a half k prop line, which is really low. I would jump in on that one for sure. Shane Bieber is at six and a half, projection has him at eight point three, and then fran Ber Valdez is set at four and a half and he's at six point three six today against the Angels. So of these three, which one six out t you like the Otani prop, you like the Biber, or you like the Valdez. That to me, the Otani one really pops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I had a couple of things here. The Otani one is really really enticing with Astro's ability to strike out and only at four and a half. The thing that could be Ricky is Otani can sometimes fall apart a little bit. They might not want him to go deep deep into games early on. So if I had to pick one of those, I'd actually probably go with the Bieber one at six and a half. But Joe I will tell you it's funny that you pick these three because number four on the list I have already bet. I bet this one yesterday, which way, and Tyler Molly at four and a half strikeouts, it's around mind I think I got a mindus one thirty five. They're projected at six and he's up against the braves and those free swinging braves.
Speaker 1: I love this marker.
Speaker 2: Tyler Marley's been striking out guys at an over nine k nine strikeouts per nine clip all spring training, and this is a really low number for it. Just a sneaky good pitcher that put out there. So of your guys, I'm probably gonna go Bieber, even though Otani is the sexiest number. But go down one more and I have personally already put down. I have four bets on the table for today, and Tyler Molly strikeout prop is one of them.
Speaker 1: Uh man looking. Even if Atani only throws five innings, I can't imagine I'm not getting five strikeouts of those five innings. So the four and a half number, to me, is my favorite one. I like that Wonkeye Penguin says it's a taxpayer in Minnesota. I'd kicking another billion for a retractable roof. Also, doctor Glenn thinks I should grow an eighties picture bustache like Jack Morris.
Speaker 2: So oh, I think that is a fantastic idea I would love. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it would be very off putting for my children would not to care for that. You know, I've never seen my father without a mustache my entire life. He's had a mustache. He's like Tom Selleck. Actually not I even like Tom Selli because Tom Selick shaved his mustache for a period. Never see my father without even know if you've got a nupper lip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think the girls would probably love it.
Speaker 1: I Jack Morris one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I see, Okay, I'm just saying, like, maybe, starting right now, shave all of that rock the mustache. I would try it, but my facial hair grows in all crappy and my wife would literally kick me out of the house. Like this is gonna go like tomorrow or Monday, you'll see a different version of Welsh.
Speaker 1: Pickles says that that mustache would be very off putting, So Pickles does not want to see that. You know what, I know, the penuts and the cracker jacks love the and those are our our fans of the show. I know they love the photoshop. So please take a picture of Joey p Jack Morris mustache. Let me at least preview it. Well, you know they have those Snapchat filters now where you can see what you would look like if you look. Yeah, you know what I look like with the Jack Morris mustache. That's that's what I want to see. All right. Let's move on to the hitter props today. Juan Soto for total basis at bet MGM is at one and a half. The projection for him is two point eight. Andrew benin Tendi has an interesting one too. It's just at point five zero and the projection for him is at one point eighty three. And then Mark Conna also at this was at DraftKings. This one was at one point seven to six projection, but just point five. So to me, that one soda one at one and a half. Yeah, it's a little higher the total bases, but man, it's one soda. Taylor mcguil or Tyler or the Conquerors, I like to cool plain me you're on the show. He's gonna be pitching for the Mets. So what do you think about this one here? The one soda one? You like the bet at ten d one from bet MGM.
Speaker 2: We like the mar Kana one well, and I've got one extra one one that I actually also bet.
Speaker 1: But I really like this special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like this one. It is a well special. Uh, this one soda one actually really stands out to me when you go over to the cheat sheet on betting pros. I did peruse it yesterday. I hadn't pruised it earlier this morning before the show, but now that it's all filled out with the projections, But I really like that. And that one and a half over on total bases pays plus money. It's plus one thirty five and you're getting walks, you're getting hits one double and he's hit this against a guy like Tyler McGill. I love that one Soda one. I think I might solo bet that just because of the odds. The one that I already put down, it's it's actually not on this list here, but it's Nolan Aernadot total bases and it's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I saw that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, up against brew Baker. He has twelve plate appearances. He has eleven total at bats because he has one walk, he has one homer, but he has four doubles versus the guy, so he hits over four hundred versus brew Baker. Every single one of them are extra base hits. I took Nolan Aernadou plus one and a half total bases as a bet that I actually parlayed with Katel Marte to have a hit. So I put those two together and I will probably jump in on this one Sodo one as well, because I think the cheat sheet makes that one really really pop. And I like the total bait. The hit markers, fun homers is sexy, but total bases. You cover your bases in a lot of different places and like a you know a patient hitter that can draw walks like Juan Soto, he could have two walks and you've hit this, You've hit this as well. So I really like that one.
Speaker 1: I like this year from our piazza. Cracker Jacks Go, says Ben Attende owns Bieber five sixty three, five eighty eight, one thousand ops for his career against Bieber. So interesting little tidbit there. See, Look, we don't have to do research for the show because we've got our audience to do it for us, which is great. I'm all for that. And again just clearing, the name is Tylor Tylor mcgil Tylor the Terrible because that's why his parents named him. So yeah, So those are all some fun prop bets out there that you can bet right now. Bet MGM and if you sign up, use that promo code leading off again because that's our sponsor. We want to give them some love. So let's move along and let's talk a little bit about the DFS slate. Today. You have Adam Wainwright taking the mound. I want to talk about draft Kings first. It's seven and a half. I think that's a pretty good value against the Pirates. Wainwright coming off honestly a good year and a half of pitching man waiting for the shoe to drop because he's one hundred and seventy four years old. But until it does, I'm just gonna keep going to this. Well when he's a cheap secondary arm, you know, Bieber at the top of eight point three, I think you can always go there. Certainly some strikeouts that we had in that Royals lineup we know, and then it comes to two guys where think are grossly or should I say, strangely priced, maybe the wonder price Robbie raised under price at six point three today out the twins. But well, right that that one's not on. But Patrick Corbin at six point seven, Yeah, is the one I want to talk about because he had a spectacular spring, zero point eight to eight whip, ten strikeouts, He gave up one home run but only two walks in the nine innings that he had. So this is the Patrick Corbyn we saw a couple of years ago in Washington, the Patrick Corban we saw a few years ago even before that in Arizona. If Patrick Corbyn is back, is he gonna be this year's potential Carlos Rodan, that guy that people just plucked off the waiver wire or drafted with their last pick that really could have a huge impact on fantasy leagues?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it'll be mine. Specifically, I have all the shares of Patrick Corbyn. The only difference is is like I always feel like he's limited because he's just like such a two pitch pitcher. You know, He's just one of those guys like you know, redon go and look and you're just like, oh man, the stuff it's really coming together. Corbyn's just always limited. Like those two pitches, they have to be going elite, like a slider's got to be elite to set up the fastball. But to your point, though, what you're saying, is he going to be the guy that is going to be like a league winner? Like sure, because he was free, you know he might be on the wire for people, or you know you took him at the back end of every draft like I did.
Speaker 1: I literally have.
Speaker 2: He's one of my highest shared players this year in pure speculation because he's cheap. I don't know if i'd want to throw him out today, but it's a really good price. I'd be curious with Tyler Molly actually is as well. I just keep throwing that one back out. With the strikeout numbers. Tyler Molly, Shane Bieber, those would the two I might be focused on.
Speaker 1: As Molly going against Max Freed, I think that's an oppo torment play at seven point seven k over on DK point, I think it's more of an oppo play.
Speaker 2: Yes, a much better deal than I thought. Molly might be cheaper, but no, okay.
Speaker 1: No, Corbin's a thousand dollars difference and against the Mets. Why not? Why not give it a shot on the FanDuel side in cash, I would pay up for Max Freed in this one. At nine point three K, I think that Braves team at home, you know, getting to hoist the banner. I think it's gonna be a very positive day for the Braves and more to come on them later you Darvish At nine point four K, Well, she's gonna be in that building tonight with our eye.
Speaker 2: Will be there tonight. Yeah, I signup.
Speaker 1: Happened.
Speaker 2: We'll be signing autograph to all our fans that come out. We're gonna be signing autographs and taking picture. No, we'll just be going to the game. Yeah, to all of your fans. I'm so excited about. I'm an opening day in like years and years and it's Bumgardner versus Darvish. Bogman flew in from Texas. Me and him are going to be there tonight with a crew watching Katel Marte and Manny Machado. It's gonna be fantastic and they'll be videos and we'll be doing all the.
Speaker 1: Stuff for sure. So Wayne Wright also for me tracks on FanDuel end DraftKings. Wayne Wright's eight K. He allows you to do a lot again safer, you're playing more for the win there. But I think darbish against that that lineup in Arizona, that's certainly one and Maxbury, I think is a simple one. So I would play the cash today. Wayne Wright would be that one guy. If you want to go to Corman, you could do that also on FanDuel. Let's talk about game stacks today. I've got Saint Louis, San Diego and Atlanta again. I really like Atlanta today, Just gonna keep pounding the table for them. Any other stacks stand out to you well, fhmen, you're looking at the board, I.
Speaker 2: Like the San Diego stack. I think you put that on here. Like the San Diego one. Even though he's a lefty, Crona Worth has been pretty successful against Bumgarner. Bumgarner had a nice little like you know, Velocity uptick. But I've been to so many home series with the Diamondbacks where they just fall apart, so I would not be afraid to stack up on some of those padres.
Speaker 1: Now, my favorite lineup builder got canceled as you were talking about, so unfortunately Adam Fraser is not going to be available today. But on DraftKings, I want to point out that Luke Voight in the middle of that order today in that game against the Diamondbacks just three point five k. On DraftKings, I would be putting him in a lot of lineups. I like this match up here against Bumgarner for him, and the On FanDuel, I've got a lot got Bobby Witt just two point four, Delan Carlson, who I believe is leading off today, I saw a two point nine, Luke Foyd also cheap on FanDuel two point five, and Eddie Rosario with two point nine. Those are some guys that you can really use, some lineup builders, good spots in the order, lots of opportunity, you know, to score some runs to get on base. So I like those guys and some pop there too, Bobby Wit especially. You always look at those rookies early on on FanDuel especially, they really underprice them, and that's the time you want to get in on them before everybody else because the roster percentage is going to be a lot lower. All right, Welsh, I know you've given this a lot of thought. Is your first time, so we're going to be gentle with you. Tell me home run call the night is your first one. So I'm giving you the entire board because I want you to have a good experience here at leading off. So we want to start things off right. I want you to go yard tonight. I want to go yard tonight, and I want maybe one or two peanuts and cracker jacks to go yard just to make it interesting. I I want you allt to go yard.
Speaker 2: I want it, by the way, maybe because I'm new to it, and you can point out to maybe people that are not full fledged cracker jacks here, how do people enter the home runder? Like where are they entering the home run contest and how would they do?
Speaker 1: So it's funny you should mention that Welsh because you can become a pe ut in a crackerjack yourself by joining our discord channel at Fantasypros dot com slash chat and it's free to join, and we have our little channel there for the home run calls. So if you want to get on this from the ground floor. Last year, this start off as a contest just between Dan and myself and then people said, hey, we wanted a piece of this, and we ended up bringing everybody in and you know, what. It was a good time. So peanuts and cracker jacks. You want to get in and we gave out some fabulous prizes. I think too. I think this year we're gonna have some fabulous prizes as well for those who win or steal the contest away from me. However you want to phrase that, I'm not bitter, I'm not, but anyway, but anyway, the home Run contest, it's very easy. You can go in and make your call in the home run channel. There's a way to do it. There's a robot for it. It's spectacular. Mike Mayer built it in his garage. Again this at Fantasypros dot Com slash chat. Go in there, join up and enjoy the MLB podcast channel and look for the home Run channel. It's in there as well, and we can help you out on the Twitter machine. Find it if you have in trouble. But that's how you become a part of it. You want to get off to a good start. You don't want to fall behind. So get in there on day one in our discord and join that. Because football is fun and stages is fun. Welsh is having the stages.
Speaker 2: I think what tomorrow, no today, it's gonna be today at oh three Stage Eastern, so a couple hours.
Speaker 1: Where you could talk to Welsh, you could talk to Welsh live. What a beautiful thing. All right, Welsh, make your home run call Who's going yard tonight? Opening Day? All right?
Speaker 2: I know we have the whole pool and we could get sexy with all the names. But I'm gonna go back to the last episode we did and I talked about some big Bold predictions and one of my crazy nutty Bold predictions was three players We're gonna hit fifty homers this year. One of those players is the Frenimal. Fran milrayis big bomb tonight. I don't know if it'd be against Granky, might be when relief comes in, but give me fran mil rayis with the Guardians for my big fly.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like your staying on brand from yesterday's big Frenimal prediction. I like and I'm going to stay on brand too with the Atlanta Braves Freddie Freeman, who Matt Olsen goes yard today. That's right, it's a good matchup for him his first shot here as a brave. The boy goes home to his home state of Georgia. What a beautiful day to hit a home run. Give me Matt Olsen, Welsh has Franmuel Reyis who do you have? Go to the Discord channel and figure that out. Go join us at Fantasypros dot com slash chat and make your home run call today, Welsh, any final thoughts here before we close things out?
Speaker 2: Baseball's here, enjoy it. Whatever your context is going to be, make some bets. Don't go crazy with all of the bets. Maybe don't bet a whole lot of run lines. If you're going to do that, first five is your friend. That is one of the bets I've got going on today, and I'm going to be an opening day. I don't know about you, guys, I do know what all your plans are. I will be getting I will be doing the stages at three, I'm gonna don't get catch up with Bogman to watch games, and then I am going to be at Chase Field watching you Darvish and Madison Bumgarner. Just be jealous and follow me at is it the Welsh so you can see all of my tweets, and you know, maybe Bogman and I can get pictures with players. Let's try to do that, and.
Speaker 1: Look if you if you're not and you're playing in Dynasty, you should absolutely be following the Welsh too because Prospect one podcast he does or interviews all the prospects and he's got all the inside information on it is fantastic, So is it. The Welsh is the place to be. You can follow me at joe pi'sa P seventeen. We'll be back again tomorrow with actual baseball stats to recap, which is really exciting. In the meantime, we hope you enjoyed Leading Off, brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books. Make sure you join up losing that code leading Off when you join bet MGM. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. Happy opening day everybody. We'll see the next time. Kids. Yeah, baby did the