Speaker 1: All right, sauce on the side. What's up. I'm gandhi and I am here with Diamond and we have many things to discuss. Yes, yeah, why do you look like that right now? She looks a smug I'm excited. Okay, clearly you've got topics that you would like to address. Sure, yeah, I have a couple things I want to address really quickly. This is like a completely different thing than we would ever talk about. But I stayed. I got an airbnb when I was home over the holidays because all my friends come home, they come from different places, and I wanted like a flophouse so that we didn't just have to go out to eat every time we wanted to see each other, and you know, spend a ton of money. We could just go hang out, watch TV, do whatever we want to do. So I have this airbnb. A weird thing happened with it where I extended it for a day and the guy's average response time apparently was seven hours, and I had requested to extend it. I did it twice. The first time it happened immediately, no problem, so I just assumed that the second time the same thing would happen. So I left a ton of stuff there. I left full bottles of alcohol, all the snacks. We had my toothbrush, a hairbrush, like all kinds of stuff. It was very evident we hadn't cleaned anything up and had someone checked. I was coming back. The guy got back to me way later in the afternoon and was like, oh, sorry, I just saw this. Unfortunately, our cleaning crew already came and they threw everything away. No, I'm talking like brand new bottles, like unopened bottles of alcohol. Now did they actually throw it away or do you think somebody may be held onto it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: They definitely, I would hold onto it.
Speaker 1: I mean it was probably hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. So he was like, oh, you can extend the stay, no problem. But when I went to extend the stay again or book a new stay, it was way more expensive than had I just extended it. So he did honor the lower price, which was fine. And then when I mentioned all the stuff that got tossed, he's like, well, I already ate that cleaning fee. Well, I didn't tell you to send the cleaner over. You did that because you hadn't checked your messages yet, right, And it was hours and hours before I was supposed to check out that I requested it, so we had a little bit of a back and forth. It wasn't a bad thing because okay, fine, I can see how this could happen. Well, a guy came and found me on Instagram and sent me a whole rundown of basically like responding to my review. I gave him four stars. Still, I didn't give him five, but I gave him four because there were also some weird stains on the like the couches and stuff. So between the weird stains and the jumping to get us out of there and then throwing all my stuff away without ever contacting, I said, hey, it was pretty good. Overall these things happened. He found me on Instagram and he like responded to everything that I said and was basically like, we still have to have a life too, so we're not glued to our phones all the time looking at you know, what people are saying and what they're doing and blah blah. The cleaner schedule themselves. We don't do that. And he wants me to go change my review. I'm not gonna do that, Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm just shocked that he found you on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is this? Oh, I know what this is.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: No, I do kind of feel for him because it just seemed like overall, it's like a misunderstanding, right, and like this could potentially cause people not to well.
Speaker 1: No, you gave him four stars, giving four stars, and I said it was overall really good, Say these are the things that happened. I want to be transparent and honest about things because one of the things we've been talking about a lot is so many of us actually look at reviews to decide things, whether it's a restaurant or an airbnb or whatever. But how many times do you actually leave a review?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't do that.
Speaker 1: We're pretty selfish about it, right, so we rely on everybody else to do the hard work. So I'm like, all leave reviews, and I don't want to be extra harsh on somebody, especially you know, maybe this is like a small business owner. I don't know. Yeah, but I still gave him four out of the five stars, and then I said these were the issues overall, and I would probably still stay there again. Now here's where I say he could have done better, because I think based on the fact that all that stuff was still there and I had requested hours before he looked at it. He could have said, let me give you X amount of dollars off or let me take this. You know, No, there was none of that, So oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I would have had to I would have waited for the cleaning crew on the day that I was supposed to leave, and I would say, hey, were you here the other day?
Speaker 1: Give me my alcohol, please, champagne, the whiskey. All this stuff unopened.
Speaker 3: Is crazy, but give me my toothbrush.
Speaker 1: And I like to think if I were an airbnb owner, which I would someday love to be, that, if I had my cleaning crew or hoomever go in, I would say to them, hey, if you find things, let me know so that we can reach out to the people. Like what if I had left gold jewelry there were gonna throw it away?
Speaker 3: The things were not thrown away. That's the part that we're missing.
Speaker 1: I don't think they were thrown away either, but oh, I mean wait for the cleaning crew.
Speaker 3: I would have been like, man, oh, well, you had to leave. But if I, if I didn't have something that I needed to do to do, I would wait, hey, were you here yesterday?
Speaker 1: Because like, Hey, I need want my toothbrush back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually don't, of all the things, keep the damn toothbrush because I don't know what happened to it, but the other stuff. So anyway, that's where I'm starting. I'm not really sure how to take this. I think it's kind of funny that he found me on Instagram and like wrote this whole long thing about it.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, these people are moving differently in twenty twenty six. That's all I have to say. I might have to think twice about a bad review, about a bad.
Speaker 1: Review, but here's I'm never going to light somebody up for no reason, right, And that's why I do kind of laugh sometimes. If we get like a one star, zero star review, I don't think you could do zero, But like a one star review, I'm like, what about the podcast was so horrific that you had to give me one damn star? What about it? I mean, they said you're racist and hate men, so I guess all factual, but yeah, overall, it's like, damn man, what did a podcast do to you that that offended you to the point of leaving me a freaking one star review? Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't look for you.
Speaker 3: Usually, if I don't like something that I hear or see, I just changed the channel, turn the song off, turn the podcast off, or something like that. So I kind of that you should take it as a compliment, even if it is like one star, It's like, Wow, you took the time out so.
Speaker 1: Romantic to do this for me, you know, all because of me. I got under your skins so bad that you just had to do it. I don't know. I used to think, and I'm starting to wonder about this, but I think I'm gonna hold on to my same thought. Most normal, mentally well people do not light other people up online and fight with them and just like crap on a stranger that you don't know. Most I used to think that. I'm starting to wonder now if some normal people are doing these things.
Speaker 3: Now I don't think so. I think there are more fake pages, so it seems like there's more people it's the same. Yeah, maybe like these people are sick if you take the time out to talk shit about someone unprovoked personally.
Speaker 1: That you don't know like and a person that you don't know so stranger, so you're scrolling past and something about this stranger that nothing's you and doesn't think about you, bugged you to the point of being like you're.
Speaker 3: Fat and ugly, bitch. Yeah, like what, okay, well thank you? I mean I do look at myself in the mirror. I get it, Like what do people need these reminders? Like and people are already hard on themselves anyway, for you to say that about somebody else like you're on well, it's.
Speaker 1: So mean A little bit. I understand some of the political people that like go off about something so oh yeah, there's like a post about ice breaking into another house without a warrant and someone's like, oh f you and if your mother and everybody.
Speaker 2: That you know.
Speaker 1: I get that a little bit more then the just like random somebody's having joy and dancing in their house and other people are like, I hope you die?
Speaker 3: What, Like, what is wrong with that? What's with me having a good time?
Speaker 1: Apparently a lot if other people are having a good time, how dare you present your good time?
Speaker 3: Why that should be something that makes you want to have a good time on your own. Like if I see someone doing something that I want to do or whatever, I'm like, oh, maybe I should do this like maybe cleaning up around the house when I don't really feel like it is gonna boost my mood in the time, like you know, so like why not turn music on and jump up and down with the vacuum, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Dancing is one of the mood boosters, dancing and singing when you're in a bad mood. Just try it. You you love singing along to stuff I know, but you like.
Speaker 3: A karaoke to what My parents dancing yesterday? They just started dancing with each other.
Speaker 1: I say, flash back like it was your childhood.
Speaker 3: Well, because they do it all the time, and yesterday I was just like, please get out on my feet.
Speaker 1: Do you know how glorious that is that your parents still like each other enough to dance and have joy with you in that house?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Beautiful? But also please, I'm a hater.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was a humble brag about what my parents are so happy and just disgusts me how they dance and sing in the house and make each other and what a lovely example of love I've grown up with.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, you guys are so cute.
Speaker 1: They are cute. I encourage parents to make out. I encourage everyone to make out.
Speaker 3: We don't need to make out.
Speaker 1: No, listen. I was talking to a couple of my married friends over the weekend about making out, and you know, so many of them are like, I can't remember last time I made out with someone. I'm like, you're married, what do you mean I'm making out with your husband? No, we don't do that. We don't make out. I'm like, oh, that's sad. Set another reason why I don't want to get married. I will make out till the day I die.
Speaker 3: Making out is so disgusting.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? What I'm about making out with somebody that you love is discussing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how you know I'm very far off from love right now, because it just it's disgusting to me, like love Island. When these people are making out with each other, I think it is so nasty.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I find Love Island nasty only because it's so contrived. And then they make out with someone, I have to make out with another person right after, and I'm like, oh my god, in the age of flu a, I don't think so. But if you're in love with someone, like when I see couples who clearly are just into each other and they're having no PDAs. I'm like, you get it, I love it, I love love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until you think about the fact that the spit is being swapped. That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you swap doing other things? No?
Speaker 3: No, I just don't think about it, you see it. It's just like one of those things that's like, okay, and now I'm done.
Speaker 4: You know, a peck sure, like no, but like tongues yeah, wow, ye are right?
Speaker 3: Now? Do you know the percentage of people who don't floss or brush their tongues? Yeah, we're making out.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully you're with a person who you've had conversations about dental hygiene. You can, you know, fix those things. Sure, you don't want to make out with like a toothless crackhead, all right, if it's your boyfriend, a person that you're dating, you don't want to just eat their face?
Speaker 3: Sure, I guess you don't.
Speaker 1: That's okay, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things that the thought of spit really bothers me, but the thought of other things does not. If I thought long and hard enough about it, then I think about Yeah. No, that's disgusting. You think about the things that we've made normal as a society, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Like eating ass, it's insane, like why these things.
Speaker 3: Were kept private for a reason in the past, and now you just see it everywhere.
Speaker 1: No, my favorite is just the shift in culture, even in like music you remember in maybe like the earlier two thousands, especially with reggae music, and they still do it. They talk about all the things they won't do, like me not eat the pompom Liar, Liar, liar.
Speaker 3: The only person that I'm asking that, the only person that I actually believe is DJ Khaled, of course, and that is so sad for him.
Speaker 1: Also, like immediate divorce, absolutely not even just because he wouldn't do it. Whatever, if you don't do it, you want to do, but you gotta tell the whole world this thing that you won't do.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 1: He just yuck, yucky on multiple levels.
Speaker 3: He has always confused me, Like when he first became super famous on like from like TikTok, you know where a lot of people started bombing him on TikTok. I was happy for him for like a week, and then it just went all downhill for me. I'm like, okay, enough with this guy. He was the famous before TikTok. You know that, well, yes, but I mean like like I knew him. We clearly listened to his music and stuff, but like there was like a resurgence or like a new popularity from TikTok. I'm not TikTok Snapchat, That's what it is. I was like TikTok was.
Speaker 1: No, I'm bugging out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm bugging out and I'm about to edit edit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: No, We'll just leave it. Yeah, it's so much.
Speaker 1: Easier to not edit these podcasts. Let me tell you Jesus.
Speaker 3: Funnier how people will be in their cars like TikTok.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think anyone's really going to challenge you too much on that one. Really, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I'd have been like it was Snapchat twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, you Snapchat twenty sixteen. Simon wants everybody to know, do you still use Snapchat? Yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 1: I've never left it. I don't actually snap very much. I just use the camera because even the camera without any filters on Snapchat is so much better. I don't understand why, Like, hello iPhone people, if you're listening, you can't just make that the camera for everything.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: What is it about Snapchat that is because it's like lower rest. Yeah, the flip thing too. It's not exactly the mirror image. I don't know, Like Snapchat is the mirror image, so that's what I'm used to looking like is seeing that, but either of it do the dirtiest work on Snapchat?
Speaker 3: You know all of my okay, you know all of my favorite people from Love Island, UK they use Snapchat.
Speaker 1: Is that why you're there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the only reason I'm there.
Speaker 1: How long is your longest streak?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't do that. I just watched their.
Speaker 1: I open messages and then I forget to reply to them and then they don't come back. So I'm like, okay, by people message you on Snapchat? Yeah, uh, lots of people really, No, I mean I think I have like thirty followers, but all thirty of them do oh wow.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people are making a lot of money off Snapchat.
Speaker 2: I've heard, like, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are making a lot of money off a lot of things that you, and I just really need to get in on the only fans feet page at the very least, or feet find or whatever it is. My parents are okay with it.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to see these toes. But also, I don't know, what did you do?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I just don't like No, I just don't like toe. But what if I.
Speaker 1: Said to you your toes could make you a million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: I would, I would indulge, But yeah, try, I don't know.
Speaker 1: One's just gonna give you a million dollars. Not right now.
Speaker 3: I need my toes done seriously, seriously.
Speaker 1: This is bad.
Speaker 3: This is bad.
Speaker 1: I threw a I won't say I threw a fit, but I was getting a pedicure the other day. When I was in I went to Miami with a couple of my friends. Affront nervous when we're celebrating a birthday. It was a ball by the way.
Speaker 3: We could get to that.
Speaker 1: In a minute. But we had so much fun in Miami and we were like, oh, let's go get pedicures. So we scheduled pedicures and massages. The place online looked amazing, I have pretty pretty good reviews. We go there and we go to sit in the pedicure and there was like some sort of schmutz on the chair and I got so hung up on it. She's like, oh, no, sit in another chair. So we sat another chair. As she's doing my feet. I swear to god, this woman was trying to kill me, like my toe was bleeding. I said stop, you have got like I actually told her top. I was like, enough, this is enough. I will take it from here. Do not do anymore. I don't understand what you're doing to my foot. And my friend the same thing was happening to her, and I was like, is this a joke? So then we canceled the massages because absolutely yeah. Finished the pedicure and I went home and immediately just like put neosporn and so because you know some of those places are like yeah ick yes with the foot stuff. Yeah, you get an infection?
Speaker 3: Could die?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm are we being dramatic?
Speaker 3: Could you die?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: No, you could because you get an infection. One of my friends, uh, you to lose a toe. They like cut her really bad. And I felt bad because I recommended the place. No, but it was it was infected really bad and if she wouldn't have taken care of it. She went, she had to go to the doctor, and I mean, who knows her life.
Speaker 1: That's why I would like to shut out my people in Jersey City nail Tech because I told you how I snapped my fingernail in the worst place, like halfway down the nail, and I went to them because I was like, I just wanted them to fix it. And as soon as they saw it, they're like, no, I'm not going to fix that. That is an open wound, ma'am. You are gonna get infected. Let that thing. He'll come back in a week.
Speaker 3: So that's okay. Is this the same place that was closed for some reasons?
Speaker 1: No, that was my massage place. Oh yeah, I don't know if we ever talked about that. Do we talk about that on the podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, In case you haven't heard it, I had a massage place that was incredible. I had heard some sketchy things about it, and then one day I called to make an appointment and I got the voicemail. I really want to do it with the accent because it's not as good without it, but I'm not gonna do it, no, because someone will get mad. I wish there were an East Asian person here who would do it for me. Basically, it said, hello, thank you for calling. We are closed temporarily because for some reason, call back in two months. Click. That was what it said, but with an accent. It was incredible. I recorded it someone somewhere. I think Andrew has it on his You record it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I need to hear it.
Speaker 1: No, I think Andrew has it on his phone because we called it like seven times, like because for some reason, that is going to be my excuse for everything. Why can't you show up because for some reason it's not wrong.
Speaker 3: I need it, Please, I need it. Okay, saying your turn.
Speaker 1: What's on your mind? You're talking about this storm? Oh well yeah, okay. By the way, we're recording this on a Friday before this storm rolls in this weekend, this alleged storm. Diamond go.
Speaker 3: I have a few things, but this storm to me, is like going to be the biggest flop of the century. Okay, okay, I have number one. It started off as like something that could happen, not really a big deal. Don't get too like Lonnie Quinn calling him out Channel seven. He he was like, you know, don't don't get too excited. About this, like we'll be fine, and then now all of a sudden, within like a day or two, which I get it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because weather systems move, yes and.
Speaker 3: Grow, But like now we're oh, God, you need to go to the store and get everything that you've ever thought of eating because we're gonna be inside for forty days and forty nights here when honestly, like you have people who are new to the city who are like, well, I don't know what we're gonna do, Like New York City knows how to handle a snowstorm. I know that this is affecting more than just New York City, but as far as us in the Tri state area, we're gonna be fine. It's not gonna be a big deal. They'll salt the streets starting Saturday, you know, the plows will be out, they'll get the Department of Transportation and Sanitation will get there overtime, they'll be out here making sure that the streets are as clear as they can get them. We're gonna be fine. It's not gonna be a big deal. But they're making it seem like we're all gonna die and we're never gonna see each other again. I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: Are you prepared if, in fact it is like apocalyptic snow?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, nah nah, And then a.
Speaker 1: Whole history aspect of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, in nineteen ninety six it was a big snow storm, then in two thousand and six, in twenty and sixteen, now, twenty and sixteen was bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was bad in Boston.
Speaker 3: I remember that one, but like, we'll be fine. Come on.
Speaker 1: Actually I think it was fifteen in Boston where they had like, oh really eight feet of snow? Really, yeah, because I remember I had gone there in summertime before that about like job stuff, and I was like, why the fuck is there still snow? It's Boston's summer. Why are there piles of snow? I don't think I want to live here. Oh I think so.
Speaker 3: I think it wasn't here before that new.
Speaker 1: Regardless wild stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not that.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. So, and you know this because you have family in DC. Yes, the Tri state area, the Northeast for the most part, we will be fine. The upper Midwest, Chicago, Ohio, those places are gonna be fine because we're very used to this. You bring this kind of weather and that freezing temperature to Virginia to DC and below. They do not have the equipment to handle.
Speaker 3: It, which I don't understand, right, but they don't have this in northern Virginia every year. You would think.
Speaker 1: DC every now and then gets a dusting and I think they have like applow to get through and do things. This sucks, Yeah, because when my parents live there was like a small amount of snow would shut the city down because they just didn't have the infrastructure and all of the systems to take care of it. You go even further south than that, they definitely don't. But more importantly than that, if it is in fact, I mean they're talking about in Wisconsin negative fifty, Iowa negative thirty. That is crazy weather, But that means that whatever is coming out of the sky is also going to freeze. You hit power lines with ice, you cover things in ice. That's a really big deal. So maybe they're hyping it up for the rest of the country that doesn't deal with this in the slightest and we're just hearing it like, ah, fuck all, y'all, we don't care. But in reality, you know, someone in like Atlanta, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a big deal for them. Yeah, I guess my thing is, like, I don't want to hear Lone Quinn making a big deal Al Roker where he's talking about, you know, the nation. Okay, Lonnie, roll up your sleeves, that's what he does. You know, Like he wants you to know he's serious, so he'll he'll take his jacket off and roll up his sleeves. I'm like, so performative.
Speaker 1: Come on, did I tell you why Al Roker is the friend the reason my friend has a permanent scar from a leopard?
Speaker 3: Excuse me, this.
Speaker 1: Can be verified. I'm not gonna say any names, but I'm sure if you dig back far enough you might you might see it. So I have a friend who work for the zoo, and one of the things that he does for the zoo is he takes care of baby animals, so he actually feeds them and sometimes he has to bring him to his home to take care of them. And then he is the person who would take them on the road so people can look at them and see them and they can teach about these animals. So he had I think it was a clouded leopard. Beautiful, by the way, a baby. One of the things that the zoo at the time that this happened, one of the things the zoo was really looking for was handlers who are people of color, because you have a different smell, you have a different genetic makeup. So these animals were very used to a lot of white people handling them, but then when they would go places and encounter people of different races, they would get a little skittish sometimes because it was like, oh, who is this?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: So my white handler takes this leopard to the show that Al Roker's on, the Today Show? Yep, yeah, to the Today Show, and he said he noticed the little baby kind of tense up immediately, and here comes Al Roker. Well, I want to touch You're so cune want to touch it. And my friend was like, we all need to back away, Like everyone back away. He's a little nervous, back away from the table. Al Roker did not. He still went for it, and my friend got clawed across the arm by the leopard. He hands this big old scar because of Al Roker.
Speaker 3: Did he bleed on national television?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they were filming when it happened or if it was before Al Roker.
Speaker 4: Oh aw.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of stories about Al Roker in this city alone. Okay, all right, Al, we're watching you, buddy. Apparently he listens to the show.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Now this is information from Scary, which I guess if you ask Scary, everyone listens to the show. That's one of my favorite things about Scary. You could say anyway, like bonjob, he's like you grow up listening to us, a big fed, he's a big fan.
Speaker 3: You cannot believe anything that comes out of Scary's mouth, especially when it comes to people who listen to the show.
Speaker 1: And love us. No, you can't just listen. You listen and you love us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great. Unwell, that man he's happy all the time. Man, Oh nope, nope, okay, no, I think it's empty.
Speaker 1: Fair you're talking about his brain. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Everything? Like if I lived in that his if I lived in Scary's world, I feel like I would just be like looking around all day with that going to say nothing like nothing to do. And he takes bard and that's what he does exactly, and he's happy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, maybe if he's happy, the man's the girl at all times. The man is happy. I totally got off track though with this storm because you have a theory about the storm and it's pr.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the storm has a PR team. They've been working over time and they deserve a raise because it's working. It is working. It really is.
Speaker 1: We're all scared why you know what. Of course, like the conspiracy theories in my head start happening, and I'm like, okay, let's say this storm really is nothing. What did happen from it is? We all got really distracted from all the other bullshitty shit that is going on right now, including you know, ice or open up a five year old going into people's homes without warrants, all kinds of I mean still were the obscene files. Nobody knows we've been bombing other countries, we're trying to take over Greenland, Like what a good distraction. And also the quick boost and like you know, grocery stores and everything that happens from people panicking about this. I do always wonder is this something bigger than what it is that we're being presented, because anymore I think the answer is always yes, yes. That being said, by the time you hear this, we will have an answer about how much snow we dinner didn't get, which is what's going to be the best part. This could be completely irrelevant and we could have gotten nailed with the snow.
Speaker 3: We won't even need snow boots on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Why, you're being crazy. No, you're being crazy.
Speaker 3: No, the sidewalks will be clear when we come into work on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: There will be big, big, huge mountains of ice, which are disgusting colors.
Speaker 3: They're disgusting. But trust me, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, all right, meteorologists, Diamond says Tuesday, no snow boots. She's putting it down.
Speaker 3: You know, I wanted to be a meteorologist for like a week and my mom was like, no, yeah, she was not. She was not into it. Why because my grandmother hates weather. It's all meteorologists. So she's like all the weather people she likes so much shit about them because a lot of the times they're wrong, so she's like, they always lie. And my mom was like, no, Diamond, and do not tell your grandmother that there's.
Speaker 1: A different which I'm sure your grandmother already knows this and we don't need a lecture her. But there's a difference between being wrong and lying. Those are totally different things, which you know, No, they are different.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying, I don't think she even cares about the difference. She's like, he's a liar, She is a liar. I'm like, girl.
Speaker 1: So if a meteorologist looks at a weather model that appears to be demonic and it's like, hey, just a heads up, this is what this looks like. This is what I went to school for and you didn't. So I'm gonna give you my best guess as far as what you should be expecting and preparing for. And then they end up being wrong. Doesn't mean they lied to you. It just means they direst with the information that they had and they tried to help you and they were wrong. Now, if you're scary, back to him again, and you look at the weather and you listen to the meteorologists and they say there's this huge chance that we're gonna get hit with the foot of snow. But he wants to go out that night, wants everyone else to go out, and he says that snow not really that serious. No, inches, move on. That's lying, yeah, which he does, yes, And I find that very hilarious also. But yeah, there's there's a lie, and there's being incorrect, and people really got confused with that during COVID.
Speaker 3: Oh, really confused with that started. You know, I think you're just trying to traumatize me today. Trigger yeah or trigger me both both. Yeah, I can't think of COVID. We just were talking outside about the fact that the United States is now not a part of the Health World Health Organization. Again, I have to remind people this is not just like a one off. This has happened before. And then what happened right after ding ding ding?
Speaker 1: Okay, like we're not paying our membership do I mean, come.
Speaker 3: On, man, like whatever. At some point, you just got to give.
Speaker 1: Up speaking of triggering you, shall I bring up Don Lemon and Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I you called me while I was in Miami. Why did you call me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: I was all the people who actually care about the world. Yeah, and would be just as excited as I was.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, by the way, when you called, I was out with my friend. We were like having a boozy brunt to whatever. I looked down and I saw Diamond called. I was like, Oh, she never really calls unless it's like somebody would work. That's a juicy or like, you know, something's going on. So I called you back and what did you tell me?
Speaker 3: That Don Lemon was live on TikTok Instagram? What was the other thing?
Speaker 1: Twitch?
Speaker 3: And there's a fourth Because he kept saying it, it was like stuck in my head. Anyway, he was live streaming a protest in a church. Now what I will say, nah, whatever, But I think that these protesters had a right to go inside of this church during the service and cause a little bit of disruption. Why because they found out that a pastor in the church. They haven't very fight if he's actually the lead pastor. But that was what they were saying at first. A pastor in the church is also a field director for ICE in that area. What would you even call that? An oxymoron? What would you call that?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's definitely a contradiction, conflict of interest, It's being a shithead, Yes, it's just being a.
Speaker 3: Horrible human being, to be completely honest.
Speaker 1: Which we see a lot of people cloaking themselves in religion and doing horrific things and then using the words I'm a Christian, I'm a Muslim, I'm a Hindu, whatever it is to try and justify these horrible things that they've done, as though, like believing in Jesus undoes all the horrible things that you did.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I interrupted, And I think it's.
Speaker 3: Also disrespectful to Christianity as a whole antigotal and like, yeah, I'm just it's disgusting anyway, So Don the born in Palestine, by the way, yeah, oh no, way, we know that people who actually, you know, Don, being the amazing journalist that he is to me, at least followed them into the church. He had his camera people in there, and he was getting the tee. Okay, he started walking around and going to members of the congregation asking them how they felt. Ten out of ten number one, because I mean, like, imagine you're in the middle of a church service. I would have run out. First of all, there were people running out the side of the church and it was icy, so they were sliding and falling, and you know, I loved the subth like it's the best. They didn't keep the camera on them because they were like, oh God, let's go somewhere else. But it was great. But can you imagine being in a church in the middle of service and people bust into the church and they start protesting. I would have run out, But imagine you're stunned and someone comes up to you with a mic insist how are you feeling it.
Speaker 1: It's like our men on the street here that approached people.
Speaker 3: The thing that I did like is that a lot of people who actually talked to Don were like, hey, listen, I don't agree with what's going on in this in the community. I'm just here for church. Like I didn't know that this person was affiliated with ICE. I don't appreciate it. I'm not happy about it, but like, I do think that this is not the place for you guys to do this. And like, so there was a lot of like I think everyone that he spoke to said the same thing, like I don't agree with what's going on in the in the area right now or in the country right now, but like this is not the time or the place or whatever. And and a lot of the kids were crying. It was it's a lot I felt.
Speaker 2: Bad for the kids.
Speaker 1: But all the kids are crying when their parents are getting wrong. Hello. And it's not a tip for tat thing you don't want to, you know, just it's not an I for any thing at all. I do think it's really interesting when people say this is not the time or the place. Where is the time and the place? Where can I make you the most comfortable with my protest about horrific violations of human rights and just decency in general? How can I make you comfortable with this? I don't care now. My only issue with the church thing, and we'll get to Nikki in a min it is I could be wrong about this pretty sure. Churches are supposed to be places of sanctuary where someone can run and hide if they need to or whatever. If we allow him to go in and disrupt in that way, does that open the door for ice to go in and disrupt in their way? Is it a sanctuary or is it not? I just need to know kind of what is included in that terminology, what is actually protected. I don't know enough about it to be honest, but I do wonder about that, because if one begets the other, then I'm not sure I love that.
Speaker 3: I think there's clearly a lot of gray area, and this will actually cause them to figure a lot of that out. Because the DOJ wanted to eat yeah, because like now they want to press charges against people, right, So like the counter argument would be like a lot of these questions, So I think we're gonna get those answers. May not be what we want them to be, honestly, but they've already arrested a few of the people who were protesting, and I'm just like, Okay, they're bringing federal charges against people for it, literally bringing to light the fact that this loser is running a church that's insane. And also because the Cooper Household, we do our research, right, so like at first we were like, oh, well, what if he's been working for ICE, Like, you know, there are people who have been working for ICE for years, right, No, he started working there in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I have a couple incredibly gay friends who keep getting little advertisements, Hey do you want to work for ICE? Here's your sixty thousand dollars signing bonus, blah blah, And they're like, maybe this is the chance, Maybe this is what we do. We all sign up to work for ICE, and then we go running down the street yelling hide like, I don't know, maybe that's what we do. YO to your asses. Would last five minutes before they were like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: No, they probably wouldn't take them.
Speaker 1: I don't know they'd white.
Speaker 3: They find a way. These people are horrible human beings.
Speaker 1: And also, by the way, all the ice agents are not white. I'm not saying no, have you seen That's what's wild.
Speaker 3: I saw the other day no black man, and it shocked me. And I shouldn't be shocked. I shouldn't have been shocked, but it really And he.
Speaker 1: Was like, comes in every color, babe. But he thought he.
Speaker 3: Was the spokesman for his brothers in blue. I guess. I don't know what are their colors. It's a different color, I guess, but like plaques, like you are the spokesman. Yeah, of course you are.
Speaker 1: You're gonna take your damn mask off.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find your ass, Okay, like you think that whatever. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: I'm exhausted by a lot of things too, Like I don't want to have to answer for cash Betel. He doesn't represent me.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 1: Yes, we both at some point came from a country. There are a billion and a half people. No, I don't know him and I don't know what his motivations are. All I know is that his feet dangle from a chair like mine do.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they really do it and.
Speaker 1: That's why we're both bad people. Well Napoleon complex thing. God, that guy, that guy sick. Don't blame him. I don't claim him. And you know what, he probably doesn't claim me.
Speaker 3: Either, probably not, but you know what, Good riddance. Oh but anyway, Nicki Minaj back to your former hero. Oh I really did. I really loved her at one points.
Speaker 1: I need to know the moment for you because I used to really love Kanye West. I need to know the moment for you that it changed because I tried to get over a lot of the crazy stuff that Kanye was saying and then that it just came to the the fuck you to.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, get out of here. It definitely was when she was doing Queen Radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't.
Speaker 3: She would like start yelling and I was like, oh, this isn't normal. Like at first when she would yell like I think she did like two long stints with with like Apple where it was like she did.
Speaker 1: Before she locked that girl in the closet.
Speaker 3: I mean, I need to hear more about this, but she she would do like she would yell and like I just felt like, oh, she's animated. And then about a year later, I guess she they brought her back and she was just unhinged, like the woman was on she's she's on. Well we know that, but like.
Speaker 1: So she I think it's a combination with her right, there's clearly mental illness and then drugs on top of it, oh.
Speaker 3: For sure, and ego like she just she just and she's probably one of the only people on the planet that I've heard not one good thing about. That's like personally, I've seen people right online like, oh, she helped me pay for school, which I'm not saying that she didn't, but like when I've had personal conversations with people, will not worked her.
Speaker 1: Yes, has said anything nice about her.
Speaker 3: That's sick.
Speaker 1: That's a bummer.
Speaker 3: Even people even say nice things about j Lo.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of people say nice things about Jay. There's no one here.
Speaker 3: Like come on, I can't And the way that she so she went at Don Lemon.
Speaker 1: Don as she said, I'm quoting what she said, don coxsucking Lemon, yeah, which I feel like she really missed an opportunity there because it should have been dick sucking don, which could apply to multiple.
Speaker 3: Dons anyway, go on, Yeah, that would have been good. I think that someone like she has a lot of gay fans. Tons right, well, I don't know anymore she still does and and I'm saying gay because there are a lot of like black boys that I grew up with who love her. What a disappointment. Like the things that she has said, not only about Don Lemon, but a lot of people recently have made me feel like, oh, you're a fraud, like wholeheartedly a fraud.
Speaker 1: She bends to whomever she wants to please with the most disgusting Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's gross.
Speaker 1: Do you think she actually believes because she's taking a turn where she's now speaking at MAGA events, do you think all of it genuinely is because one she doesn't want to get deported and two she wants her husband and her brother both to be pardoned. How are they their sex offenders?
Speaker 3: By the way, Like, can can the president give them off of the sex offenders list? I don't really know from him, I don't think, like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, at this point, it looks like he can do whatever he wants to do, so thank.
Speaker 3: You Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: But they're taking out like slave monuments in Philadelphia, why anyway? I digress Span' is like.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're just gonna go bombination and I don't need on Christmas.
Speaker 1: No one cares about that. Why political podcast.
Speaker 3: Of quote unquote Christians, though, you do that on a quote unquote secret or.
Speaker 1: Their natural resources that China has been investing in for a long time, whatever however you want to slice it.
Speaker 3: I just I don't understand how we're all just sitting here letting things like this slide. And then we're talking about Nicki Minaj when she's really not even that, like she's a little puppet. We write care her to the slums or something like that, sick sick of her T shirt? Yeah, I'm sick of her ass. But like, there's so much shit going on all at once. Yeah, we we purposely can't keep up.
Speaker 1: It's genius. It's a genius way to do it. It's hit us with one hundred different things. You can only focus your energy on one, so then you feel fatigued and don't even want to focus your energy on that one thing, and you just let essentially the Nazis rise of power, which we thought would never happen again. Right, and there's some weird stuff going on right now, weird stuff We need to get the conspiracy guys back in here. We should cut from the time they want to come in, from the time that we had them on last where we were talking about glitter and all kinds of other things. Many more things have popped to the forefront that I would be fascinated to talk to them about. I mean, aliens, the moon, Charlie Kirk, whatever the fuck is happening in general over here, all of it. I would love to talk to them, and we should probably set that up soon. Okay, maybe it's a two parter again because talk to those guys forever. Ten out of ten, fuck yo, dinosaurs. Nobody cares about that anymore.
Speaker 3: Who cares about dinosaurs? And not real Okay, I think this is just something that from now on like, okay, if you care, then I do too.
Speaker 1: They're not real? Is oxygen? I can't see it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Oh well, carbon dioxide right from my okay, never mind.
Speaker 1: What a response, Diamond, Thank you for that. Okay. So we covered the storm and the pr We covered Don and Nicki Minaj. We covered my weird Airbnb DM that I find fascinating and I'm a little uncomfortable. Oh and yeah, I mean, we need to soon set up our next off the grid trip. Yes, we're thinking it may end up being you, me, maybe two of our friends, or maybe Andrew and Josh if they want to come.
Speaker 3: I'd rather not.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no Andrew and Josh. Andrew and Josh off the list. But maybe you and a friend, maybe me and a friend, and we need to go and have ourselves a good time again, which would be super fun.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to drink in the altitude again.
Speaker 1: Oh god, these are very healthy things that you're suggesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, why not.
Speaker 1: You gotta live right got I highly recommend to any woman at any time, if you want to feel pretty and have a free weekend, go to Miami during a big sporting event. Oh god, really, best time ever?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Damn Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we really didn't pay for much on our own, and it was actually quite pathetic because I think that a lot of the men we were encountering down there just assumed that we were like jobless and there to scam them in some capacity, and they were all fine with it. They didn't care good for that. When they find out you do have a job, it was all of a sudden like, oh, oh, so you're not impressed by this bottle I'm about to pop at a club with fifty cent I was like, I mean, we know the owners of those clubs, so we could just get a ververy if you wanted to. It's very funny to see these shift in attitude. Ooh when people find out you have a job, when they're trying to flex on you with all their money, they.
Speaker 3: Want a helpless woman. Yes, yuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was great, but you just keep that information in your pocket until the end.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, you're right. Also, am I the only person that hates Miami?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think plenty of people hate miam. My sister hates Miami.
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 1: What don't you like about it?
Speaker 3: I went for my cousin's bachelorette trip, and I think it just soured everything for me. Well, every time that I've been there, I think it's been like not spring break but spring breakish and like bachelorette trip, and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Ill, you know, we'll rubbed you the wrong way about it.
Speaker 3: Though. It may have been the way that I felt the morning after, maybe, but I don't say.
Speaker 1: You were fine partying it was the recovery, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I didn't like what's it South Street. I didn't like it too many people. I don't like big crowds like that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there's a lot of people just standing there, You're walking by guys or cat calling you. I'm like, do you have a job?
Speaker 2: Go away?
Speaker 3: You know, things like that. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this though, because I feel like in general, and it could be that maybe I'm just ugly. Now, who's to say. I feel like the cat calling thing doesn't happen as much anymore, like it used to happen all the time. That's just how people interacted with each other. But I don't even see people really cat calling other people so much anymore down there. Yes I do, and I appreciate that because every now and then you want to feel cute.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but then also.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, no one to rein it in, but like.
Speaker 3: I get away from me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, is that how you swon to it? Yeah, I'm like, no, thank you, I would throw something at you. My favorite is when a guy tries to holler at you and you don't really give him the attention that he wanted back, and.
Speaker 3: Then all of a sudden, whatever, fuck you you ugly anyway, Oh yeah, that almost happened when lesbian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that has to be it, because I didn't respond to whatever it is what you just screamed that I couldn't even decipher I am a lesbian.
Speaker 3: This guy was like I was walking to the gym and he was like, you don't skip leg day. You don't skip leg day? And I like was like ugh, and he was like, oh, is that how you want to act? And I just WENTU, I'm but also like yuck, you don't skip leg day. I really wanted to say, well you do, because your legs are very skinny. You should be coming with me to this gyms.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We have a friend who I'll say we because I don't want to. Let's call him Jamie.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He got a real big upper body and little toothpick legs, so he wears two pairs of pants often, and everybody used to call him polio Jamie.
Speaker 3: Wh that's fucked up, that's fucked up. You know, some real fucked up people are a part of it. So many people have trauma because of you, you know, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Do wonder that sometimes I don't know why, though I wasn't mean mean, I don't know. Maybe by today's standards, i'd be really na for sure, because people think I mean, now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just got to live with it. Whatever, I was an asshole, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about the amount of people that call me an asshole currently and that I reject that narrative, but it does often happen. A lot of people call me an asshole. Yeah, rarely a bitch, often as yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 3: Think that you're a bitch. I think you're an asshole. And the difference sure a mix between the book, but the two asshole, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: What's the difference in your opinion? I know we've sort of talked about this before, but I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: I think when when someone is a bitch, it's like, ooh, like you're like almost evil, okay, right, but like asshole is oh maybe this is a different hold on. Let me think about this. Yeah, asshole, I don't think you mean to be like you're just an asshole. Like you you're you're not intentionally being an asshole. But a lot of people don't intention like they're not intentionally trying to be a bitch, right, But like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're that.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I think when you're a bitch, you're mean. When you're an asshole, you're just an asshole.
Speaker 1: So there's more of like a mean spirit to bitch. Yeah, like an evil Yeah, like you're evil. Do you know what someone told me? The difference was what I was waiting to hear. If you said the same thing, a masculine energy versus a feminine energy. Oh well no that doesn't count for you.
Speaker 3: You have both.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. I appreciate that. But like I call men bitches all the time, and I do mean that they're being bitches. Hatch ass Yeah, bitch. We work with some bitch asses for sure, we work with them. But hey, listeners to this Lovely Sauce on Side podcast, tell us what you think the difference between a bitch and an asshole is. We'd love to hear it. Oh, hit us on the talk back Yeah, we will check them. But if you're listening on the iHeartRadio app, which we hope you will, there's a little microphone. You push that button and you can basically say whatever you want to us. So we would love to hear from you, and we would also like it if you follow the podcast on Instagram. I'm growing slow. I'm growing slow. I'm also not doing a good job marketing. But it is sauce on the side on YouTube or wherever it is like follow subscribe when you subscribe to the podcast. If for some reason everything goes down after the podcast was uploaded, you'll still get it. These are important things. We want you to do. All that and leave us a review if you want, even if it's one stupid star whatever, just tell us why. Yeah, but be nice, please the world or else. Apparently I'm gonna find you on Instagram. Oh, have a conversation about why I didn't get more star.
Speaker 3: No, because that would make someone want to do that.
Speaker 1: You're right, I would never never do it, all right, dimond. If they want to find you online, where can they find you? At?
Speaker 3: Diamonds? Sincere on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Are you still in the dumpster fire of threads?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: For sure, I've been there. She's back on Snapchat, She's everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's been down the.
Speaker 1: TikTok rabbit holes a lot lately. She's living for TikTok.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I loved TikTok is a glorious place, even though now have you have you gotten the update, not I don't really, it's like a it's not technically a disclaimer, but they like basically everybody got a prompt on TikTok saying that basically, like with the new update, because they sold the company officially, your information is up for grabs and there's nothing that you could do about it. You can't even opt out, so a lot of people are deleting. I don't know if I'm sorry TikTok.
Speaker 1: Let's see if it tells me, if it gives me that little disclaimer. It does update store terms of service and privacy policy, updated corporate entity, new types of location information including device to get location. We may collect from you with your permission, how we use your information we have collected or will collect to show you ads outside TikTok. To opt out of these tap here, Oh okay, I'm gonna opt out.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I saw something pretty interesting the other day and then I will let people go. But apparently when you put your information into a website, if it's something that you actually want, you should when it asks you your name, put the website as your middle name. So when they sell your information, you know which website sold it, because it will say, Diamond, TikTok Cooper. Absolutely genius idea, right yep, Yeah, so now I know you bitches. Yep, what happened. That's a bitch move, by the way, not aspective. It's a bitch move to sell my information.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Don't do that anyway. Follow the podcast at Sauce on the side. You can follow me at Baby Hot Sauce. There's still a shadow band thing happening there, so i'd really appreciate it and give us all of your feedback. We want to hear from you. You can dm us, you could leave us a talkback whatever we do want to hear from you, or else We'll just ramble like this and you'll be subject to listen to it until next time. Say bye, Diamond, Bye.