Speaker 1: Are you really asking me that? I'm surprised you didn't already answer for me. I wouldn't have ever, bitch, please one thing about lick. She's gonna be like, because yeah, because Drea be, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're a lot, but I think it's a ball of fun. I am a ball of fun. I like, but did you die?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Like that's all that really matters if we said die?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm still here here.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: Show Girl Alex p And it's Sugarl Dre and the Cold.
Speaker 2: You are tuned in to another episode of Poor.
Speaker 3: Mine, where a drunk mind speaks sober today, I ain't got no guests today. We ain't got no guests today.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: I had read a comment in the YouTube things this morning, and it bade me really happy because it was a girl I was like said she was basically like, listen, y'all always want to complain. She said something like, y'all need to stop complaining when they have guests, because if you are a true poor crew member, you like it whenever they have guests or not. Period.
Speaker 1: It's that period you ain't that I feel like, And I've said this before, like I think both episodes eat. I think that the guests episodes be good. I think that the solo episodes be good. I don't know, like I get it though, you know, I think every guest is not gonna it's not gonna be like Everybody's forte, you know. But at the end of the day, I still think that even if you aren't a super fan of somebody that's a guest, you could find a good look niggie or or a good little gym in the episode. Like, I still think they'd be good episodes, you know. And I think that one thing I like about us is that I think like we kind of bring something out of people where people get to really see people's other side.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm glad you said that because you remember, you know, my nephew O and be ps yeah, b P. He has a song that's going viral on TikTok right now. Really it's one of his like songs that came out in like twenty seventeen, and I just love that for I said.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, nephew, yeah few And I seen him at the airport. I can't remember if I said that on the show, and I I'll see him at the airport when I was going to LA and he said so he was like, hey, I love him, and we like ran towards ease.
Speaker 2: It was like a movie.
Speaker 3: You know what I've always wanted to do in slow motion. I've always wanted to like have a dramatic like airport scene. I told you, I lived my life like a wrong com. And I always pretend like I'm doing something important, Like even if I'm walking to the bathroom, I'm like, everything has to be drama girl. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I need somebody to drop me off at the airport and be like I'll be back.
Speaker 2: I'll be waiting for you, and.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be like I have to go. I just let me go, please, I can't do this.
Speaker 1: I definitely feel that way too. I think we talked about that on the episode with de Vel. I definitely feel like I live my life like I'm in a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta romanticize things.
Speaker 2: It makes it exciting, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just I think main character energy. Okay, that's what it is. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: More so because it ain't even necessarily a rom com like, I just always feel like I'm being recorded. Yeah, and it's just like and I'm just always kind of looking around, waiting, always trying to make sure you got my best side.
Speaker 3: Just looking like you're doing something, because I do feel like that. I feel like when I'm walking through the airport. Even if this is why it's hard for me to like go out to eat.
Speaker 2: By myself and do things alone. I do do it now.
Speaker 3: But I always just feel like people are watching me. Like I always feel like everybody staring at me. Like I was at the bar the other day, y'all, and I'm so dramatic, like I was going through something. So I'm just sitting at the bar taking shots and I'm kind of like, you know it, my father was at that place, you know, I was was it?
Speaker 2: It wasn't it was bright and early.
Speaker 3: We had a bar that night, dude. I still have the clips from that. Maybe I'll send it to Hobby so he can enter it in the episode so they can see that was the night of time. So yeah, I was at the bar and I'm like taking my shots and I'm just like wiping my tears and I'm like somebody's gonna walk up to me and like, hey, beautiful, Do you need anything? And I was just gonna look up and it was gonna be like, yes, you know who it was. That's like, hey, are you okay? I looked up. No, somebody really is happy? Yes, yes, absolutely, he was like, hey, is everything okay?
Speaker 2: And I was like, it's my moment?
Speaker 3: And what happened? Who was he? I looked up?
Speaker 2: There was an all bad white man that could be your.
Speaker 3: You don't get your gass back, that might be your savior? Oh well, I was so mad.
Speaker 2: Remember you have some characters, yes we have.
Speaker 1: We don't have some characters in our life for real, for real, we always had.
Speaker 3: But it was fun though.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, I wish sometimes that I could go back to being that young and carefree because I feel like, don't get me wrong, I do still have like a certain element of being care free because I just think that's who I am, truly, Like, I just don't take a lot of shit that series. But I just feel like when we were younger, we was really living life on the edge, doing anything and everything, like the first to doing nothing in something at the same damn time. That's how you know we haven't mental telepathy.
Speaker 3: Oh that was a big one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I really feel like.
Speaker 1: We do be having telepathy though, because like we always know we could just look at each other and like know what the other person thinking.
Speaker 3: We be like we we like the type of friends, like we can have a full blown conversation without saying without saying nothing, and we not m okay okay okay. So but yeah, I like to romanticize my life. I thought I was finna have my like big moment, have like this guy come up to the bar and be like you you need saving, and I mean.
Speaker 2: He wanted what if he wants?
Speaker 3: He did. He wanted me so bad because I was like, oh, I'm fine. And then like I got on the phone, I was like arguing on the phone side like went up and I got outside.
Speaker 2: I was like going off. And so when I.
Speaker 3: Came back, I didn't go sit at the bar again because it was too many people at the bar. So I went and I sat at a table and he turned his whole chair around. He was like, I'm just like he was looking for you. What's that Enrique Glacia's song? I cann't be he that's what he was seeing. He was trying to be your hero.
Speaker 4: I will stand by forever.
Speaker 1: He was trying to be your hero, and look what if you missed out on your blessing? Do you ever think that though? Sometimes like imagine all the niggas you'd uncurved. I remember, imagine all the men you'd uncurved, and one of them was supposed to be my.
Speaker 3: Hood, your man. Can I ask you something now that you said that, you know, I think about.
Speaker 2: That, all the niggas at the gas station.
Speaker 3: I have a Okay, I ain't never seen nothing at the gas station I passed up.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have. But let me ask you this, though, Say somebody DM you right.
Speaker 3: And he's like a good contender, like somebody you actually would deal with, but you're not, like you're not trying to deal with him right now because maybe you're in a relationship or something else and you're in your relationship, you're happy and stay like you know, y'all end up not making it. Mm hm. Is there a time limit on when you can respond to the DM.
Speaker 1: No, you can respond five years later if the spirit moves you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I feel that I feel like whenever.
Speaker 2: Ain't no such thing as missed opportunity.
Speaker 3: So if the DM is still there like you can be like, oh, hey, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think if something because I feel like if something is for you, then it's for you. It doesn't matter the time frame, Like at that current point in your life when that person reached out to you, you wasn't in a space to receive it.
Speaker 3: Like now you in a space to receive it, and if it's for you, then it's gonna happen. I don't think it's a time frame, like what if it was like January and now we're obviously in Like.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think about all the dudes who have like three hundred followers who be messaging you, who could be my king, who could be your king, and who could be rich? It's not even about that. It's more so about it ain't about who. It's not about who rich, but it is. I think it's not about that, but it is at the same time, because like I seen something the other day that said money is not the most important thing, but it's up there with oxygen.
Speaker 2: Oxygen is nuts. It is though, I mean I feel that I.
Speaker 3: Think for me though, it's not even about the amount of followers you have, because I don't pay attention.
Speaker 2: To a lot of DMS. It's about like what you say.
Speaker 3: So I cannot remember the last time somebody slid in my DMS and was like they said something really good and I was like, Okay, let me see what he's talking about. But I feel like.
Speaker 1: You definitely don't if you go to a nigga page and he following like three thousand people that he got two hundred followers, he was not as funny you're lying, You're not gonna respond. Well, I need to know this, Tyler, tyl, you wouldn't respond either.
Speaker 3: With you, they can tell you because there's a reason why though, why are you following Oprah Winfrey? Like really no?
Speaker 2: But like because what's wrong with people that follow Oprah? It just be so random? I am offended.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying nothing wrong with Oprah, but it'd be like some why are you following like Martin Lawrence on a Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Just because you feel like following?
Speaker 3: Like it being random?
Speaker 2: Martin Lawrence is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You following all these like random random people like you following Martha Stewart. What's going on?
Speaker 2: He trying to learn how to guardian?
Speaker 3: I just feel like it'd be a certain like, don't get me wrong, I'm not comfortable that I'm fans of that I follow, but like you following, Like if I see your follow listener's like Steve Harvey, Oprah Winfrey, Martha Stewart, Martin Law.
Speaker 1: Damn me catching a straight I follow all of those people. No, lie, there's nothing with nobody that you said that I don't follow.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with it, But I just feel like, I don't know if I see you following all these people and I don't see you like interacting, or you don't follow nobody that you know in real life.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You follow nothing.
Speaker 2: I do follow everybody, I know.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You follow nothing but celebrities, Like why are you following them? You don't even watch housewives?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Be Cauzanimi is a hoot. I mean, she loves but y'all. Was even worse than following like random celebrities is when he follow a whole bunch of women that don't even follow him back, like you thirsty?
Speaker 2: You're really thirsty?
Speaker 3: Like you following a whole bunch of women that just don't What if he just a bad bitch connoisseur. You're not a bad bitch connoisseur about doing stuff like that. You're not.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: When I say connoisseur, I just mean, like, what if he just is one of them type of men who he just like can appreciate a beautiful or boutiful or a bootiful woman. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: That is a lot of things wrong with now. I will say, if you following a whole bunch of booty models, yeah you horny, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: The first thing I see?
Speaker 1: You think they got at least five big booty they follow there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: And it also depends on how she looks too, because there's one, you know, that big booty girl. I'll be talking about that. Bet, I know, I know what, I know what toilet hate to see her coming.
Speaker 2: But it's like, if you follow that was very discriminatory.
Speaker 3: It's not I'm talking like it because it's come on now, there's no I promise you her but it's probably about sixty inches in Her waist is probably like twenty seven inches. And I'm not kidding, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not being dramatic.
Speaker 3: Waist snatched so, but if like you follow stuff like that and it's like the girls that be walking around Target and be like picking up mayonnaise, maybe like pick up the mayonnaise, well first and foremost, like if you're not at my local Target.
Speaker 2: That's what they be doing.
Speaker 3: I've never been.
Speaker 1: To the grocery store and seen nobody doing that. And I don't know what I would do if I did walk back out and.
Speaker 3: I've seen somebody. Can y'all tell me what if you're saying that I've seen the videos, well I have what you do? You know? I'm old off that god damn flouting. I'm old now, I be, I be. I don't know. I love a Shenan again, I love I love a Shannan. It's correct.
Speaker 1: I love a little shenanigue. So I might start classing so.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Oh I might start jumping.
Speaker 3: Girl. I ain't at it. I love people who just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Not giving a fuck.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: If that's how you walking.
Speaker 3: Around Target and booty short so I can see your booty hole.
Speaker 1: Okay, but are the people who judging you gonna pay your abuse?
Speaker 3: If that's why she paid horine. I don't want your booty hole in front of my mayonnaise, not in front of myself. It's closed and is sealed.
Speaker 1: No, the aroma, it's the principal why you feel tight, y'all know.
Speaker 3: And you walking by what the meat, the meat place, the meat be open? You the your twerk Windo made it over the counter right into that salmon.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know what I'm smelling. You are the salmon.
Speaker 1: You are a salmon, les I hear you. But like, no, that's how she paid her. She got a rent dude. You that's your favorite saying, rent.
Speaker 3: Dude, Rent dooby do. I just think that.
Speaker 2: Rent dooby doo. But I just feel like it's just.
Speaker 3: I don't like them.
Speaker 2: I don't like it in thes what.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: But yeah, that girl has a dookie shooter on her.
Speaker 3: And remember when.
Speaker 1: That man had dm us, I mean, remember when that man had emailed us.
Speaker 2: Oh, he emailed me.
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: I remember he asked me to boo boo and he asked me to hold the phone a certain way, like.
Speaker 3: The phone a certain way.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't know why. That was the first thing that came to my mind.
Speaker 3: When you said dookie shooter. Yeah, yeah, but it's a certain you remember him. And he was for real like he sent examples and everything. Who was the girl that?
Speaker 2: And Ry ain't gonna send it.
Speaker 1: Ryan Messy as gonna send it to our group chat, No, and damn will I wasn't gonna do this.
Speaker 3: She But you know there's a girl I was on the internet that was saying that like she does that. She makes videos like like.
Speaker 1: Shout out to mana mana had did a video recently and she was like talking to somebody I can't remember. She interviewed somebody recently and she was talking to them and she was just like, I just oh, we're about to have her on the show. I'm gonna say who it is, but we about to have her on the show. And she was just like, well, I mean, if I was gonna doo doo anyways, and he wants me to prop the phone up, this is what I was gonna do at seven am every morning anyways, Well might as well do it with the camera.
Speaker 3: If he's trying to pay me a hot six.
Speaker 2: Honey, oh okay, a hot six hundred. I don't know if I could do.
Speaker 3: That just to doodle It don't require a lot of effort. No, I just I think I'll stick to doodo in for free. Shay said she would is freaky.
Speaker 2: Shane is very freaky.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's freaky. Though I'm not talking about this, I'm talking about Shae in general. She'd be like, I gotta go T T.
Speaker 1: And then but then though that ain't even a bad part. She always come back and report nothing.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'd be about. Shane asked us, crying me like, so what you did last night?
Speaker 1: She'd be like, I went home, okay, sh as it's funny as fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay. So yeah, so no, you wouldn't do it, wouldn't do kie shooting? Nah?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. I think the price not high. Yeah, the price not right enough? Yeah, the price if the price maybe maybe maybe this is right.
Speaker 3: But I just it's something in my body that would just feel so. But you gotta let out no, because you know, when you make a video, you gotta look at it to review it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking at that. I'm just seeing Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyways, what you been up to girl?
Speaker 3: What's new?
Speaker 2: What's see, What's see, What's new.
Speaker 1: I've just been working. I've been working on a lot of different things. I have some new products coming out we ready. Yeah, I know, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're really really good. I think everybody's.
Speaker 3: Gonna enjoy them.
Speaker 1: And then I also have like so next year, I'm really trying to like come out with new products every quarter, which is gonna be a light but.
Speaker 3: I think I can do it. I know you can.
Speaker 1: So I'm really expanded outside of just lip products. So like I'm coming out with some new products that are not lip products this month, and then the first half of next year, I'm coming out with some like.
Speaker 2: Eye products the girls already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited. So yeah, I've just been working on that, spending a lot of time talking to my mom because I don't know, she's just getting older and I just feel like I need to talk to her more. Plus she just cracks me ups. Oh, people t be the funniest shit ever because it'd be nosy. But you think it is so hot to be warm coke, That's what it.
Speaker 3: But every think it is so hid.
Speaker 1: She swear she's spilling tea everything. I'd be like, you know, this right in the senior community. I love your mom dad to But yeah, that's really mad. I haven't really had nothing too crazy going. Yeah, Like I feel like I just been really focused on like work, elevating and stuff.
Speaker 2: We have like really exciting announcement, Like we have a very.
Speaker 3: Big announcement, like crazy, I can't wait to talk about that.
Speaker 1: When we can whenever we can finally announce it. But yeah, so I just been kind of basking, and I've been feeling very gracious and like basking gratitude Earlier today, like I was just like I just feel, you know, so much gratitude to God for everything that he's blessed me, weed everything he's blessed this week on the.
Speaker 3: Flow, who we would have thought, Yeah, we just got honored at the what What's Yeah, we did the Media Girls Tour. Shout out to Julie. Yes, it was amazing. We did a little panel, we did we got honored. So it was really like, okay, a full circle moment. That was our first award that we've gotten as a podcast. So it was just fun to like mix and mingle with everybody who's like movers and shakers in Atlanta in this space and to be recognized and people like like, oh my god, poor Mine's. Like when we walked in, everyone was like, oh my god, poor Minds is here. So that'd be a good feeling to like step in the room and be one of the people that like they consider important, you know, like that's a big deal to be among your peers and they'd be like looking at you, like, oh my god, lex Andre are here.
Speaker 2: So that was a good feeling.
Speaker 3: What else you have going on?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: So now I'm like winding down the date for the love lexp Drop. I know y'all have been waiting, but it's been a lot of stuff I've been getting together. I'm doing like a whole roll out for y'all. So second, you know, you can have something go down the wrong pipe. I used to think that was a lie, but it's true.
Speaker 2: It's two pipe. Yeah, it is my sister.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: My sister's a respiratory therapist.
Speaker 3: She told me that. Oh yeah. So ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your request, but now it's finally.
Speaker 2: Time to deliver.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with love lex pe tasty. Will we drinking all? I might need another one.
Speaker 2: I do need another one.
Speaker 3: I might take a little shot, another shot. Maybe I'll slow down shot girl.
Speaker 2: Do you put the pedal to the metal. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Just put a men in my mouth. So excuse me if this sounds crazy, but we're gonna call this well, since we've been talking about GMS it's going down, we're gonna call this going down.
Speaker 3: In the dam right.
Speaker 2: You never know what could come out of that.
Speaker 1: So this one is gonna be you know, fall winter kind of themes where we're getting some of those seasonal tastes.
Speaker 2: On the palate.
Speaker 1: We have whatever spirit of choice, a little bit of orange liquor. We have some pear juice or pear puree, whichever one you can access at home, a little bit of pomgran and juice, and just a splash of lemon juice. And then for dreas, we topped it with a little bit of champagne just to give a little carbonation, little bubble, make it cue. You can do like a French seventy five, that home type of thing. Then we have rammed the cocktail glass with some caramel and garnershit with a pear and drizzled some caramel right on top of that.
Speaker 3: Going down, it was did you just pick your fingers?
Speaker 2: That carmel tastes like me? I eat take caramel delight.
Speaker 3: Period. It was good. It is good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'll take a shot. I might as well.
Speaker 1: Ooh you couldn't know, might as well. We don't got shit else to do, all right, Well, yeah nothing. I was just gonna say, today is a very chill day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're chilling. Today is a very chill day. Oh yeah, it's outside and at the end of November it is it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and I have on like this little outfie. Y'all can get it on my LTK period.
Speaker 3: It's real cute. It's like nineteen ninety nine from.
Speaker 2: All of our field.
Speaker 1: Now I'm in find it all many cutes outfits on Walmart nineteen ninety nine. Well, you know what, you know, we're not supposed to be well you know this before that though, Well, Walmart is set up like Amazon, so they have individual sellers and stuff on there.
Speaker 3: No they do.
Speaker 1: But I was saying, you know, Walmart supported that men come to find out. I mean, honest I bought this way before that. But y'all still want to buy it out a link Gunvy on malt A.
Speaker 3: But what's crazy about it is, I mean, if we're gonna do it like that, we really can't buy shit.
Speaker 1: We all we can wear is music, beauty exactly.
Speaker 3: All were gonna be walking around if we don't ww dot M Beauty Collection dot com. That's gonna be the only thing we can wear, though not really for the most part.
Speaker 1: What about no, because honestly, I'll be getting my hair and stuff from overseas.
Speaker 3: But what I'm talking about, like the clothes, Like if you want to go shopping at any of these stores in the mall are online.
Speaker 2: Nine times out of ten.
Speaker 3: If it's something that is owned here, it's gonna be from somebody who supported Trump, you think.
Speaker 2: So, I know.
Speaker 3: So that's why we don't get me started.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into the person.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all is your girl XP and it's your girls writing a call.
Speaker 2: And we love saving money.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna tell y'all how we did it using Rocket Money dot com.
Speaker 1: Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors you're spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your saving. Yes, I love rocket money because one thing about me, I always forget about my subscriptions and they be taking ten dollars hug fifty dollars deal one hundred dollars day and I'll be forgetting that I even signed up for this stuff. But with rocket Money, you don't even have to call customer service still cancel it for you with one tell.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have saved members up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year. I don't know about you, but I could use a little seven hundred forty dollars, especially during the holiday. Rocket Money has over five million users and has saved a total of five hundred million dollars and canceled subscriptions, saving members up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when using all of the app's premium features. So what you're gonna do is go to rocket money dot com backslash poor minds. That's rocket money dot com backslash poor minds. Sign up today and save your money. Period, cancel your unwanted subscriptions, and reach your financial goals faster with rocket Money. Go to rocket money dot com slash poor Minds today. That's rocket money dot com slash poor monk. Okay, So I wanted to talk about this day because I just think it's interesting, because I saw a lot of people perspective on it, and I just wanted to kind of give let us give our two cents. So I want to talk about being friends with or dating a contrarian. Now, if you don't know what a contrarian is, the definition is a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion. Okay, so somebody who just kind of goes against the grain, or somebody who was just always disagreeing with things that people have to say. So, for example, if you get on Twitter and you are like, oh my gosh, I really love blueberries. Blueberries are so good, Well, actually you really shouldn't eat blueberries because of X y Z, and I don't know why you're eating blueberries when strawberries are better.
Speaker 2: That's like what a contrarian is, you know what I'm saying. So, have I agree?
Speaker 3: Have you ever dated a contrarian or been friends with one? No, no, not really.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think somebody. I think people in the comments will say that I'm a contrarian.
Speaker 3: You think absolutely the funk not. I think I just don't be agreeing with people. A lot of the time, I think stupid shit, like because what you just said in some dumbites.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying, Like I think, like, for example, I think a contrarian and somebody who don't like Beyonce. That's just my opinion, okay, because it's like you want.
Speaker 3: To be so different. Yeah, you know what I mean. I think it's people like that.
Speaker 1: But the reason that I said that people will say it is because people be like, oh, Drea just always want to disagree with Lex, like she's committed to disagree with Leix.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm this.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm committed to disagree with you, cause I think it's a lot of times we could look back on Poormonde's history where I have.
Speaker 3: Agreed with you history history we do because it's been on for a long time.
Speaker 1: This would be like in television season fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we definitely Donna like yeah, like Gray's Anatomy, ain't got.
Speaker 1: On us except for the pay the facts. But but yeah, like I just feel like, if you look back on Pormyane's history, it's a lot of times I agree with you because you make valid points a lot of the time, and I do be agreeing with you. But when I don't agree, I'm very much hard down on me not agreeing because that's just how I am.
Speaker 3: It's general, it's not even just a you thing, I think.
Speaker 1: I think it's easy for people to say that when they watch us because it's just me and you on the college. But I'm like that in real life too, Like when I don't agree with shit, I don't agree. And maybe it's a tourist in me just being real stubborn and like speaking with conviction when it comes to my beliefs. But yeah, no, because I feel like if something is popular.
Speaker 3: Popular, yeah it's sunger.
Speaker 2: Gunna be passion, I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: To say it's something that is popular and everybody is agreeing with it.
Speaker 3: Like I sometimes will agree.
Speaker 1: With stuff too, but then if I don't agree with something, I really don't agree with it.
Speaker 3: So this is why I feel like you're not a contrary, because I, to me a contrarian is a person who listens to speak, and they don't listen to understand. So it doesn't matter what you're saying, how many points that you're making that are valid, they're not listening because and also, I truly believe that when a person is a contrarian, they are specific to who they're being a contrarian too. I don't think that they're contrarians to everybody. I think that if somebody doesn't like you, they're committed to misunderstanding you.
Speaker 2: So like I'll always use online for an example.
Speaker 3: If you never speak to me and you never say nothing to me online and the only time you talk to me is to disagree with something I have to say, it's because you don't like me, and it's because you just want to disagree with what I'm saying, just to argue with me, because you just don't like me. Versus when me and you have conversations, it's not that you don't like me, you just probably don't. Lex you wrong, or lex I agree with this, or lex I don't. We have debates all the time, it's different from literally having a debate and literally just fighting everything somebody says. And like I said to me, all of that boils down to you just don't like that person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just don't like that person.
Speaker 3: Because if somebody can say the sky is blue and you want to argue with them about it, you just don't like that person.
Speaker 2: That'd be hippening in the USMS all.
Speaker 3: The time, all the damn times, start as all the time.
Speaker 1: We could say any fucking thig and they'd be like, actually, no, bitch, somebody, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Somebody had kind of tried to start a little something something about the deveil episode. They were just like, poor Mind's is just not the platform because people can go on there and spew misogynistic views and they don't fight back. Well, my thing is.
Speaker 1: Is your platform, the platform, invite them on yours. But I also just feel that's would I always be wondering, like she if you think you can do better.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to change somebody's I'm not a contrarian. I'm not here to argue or try to change somebody's mind about anything.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to change anybody's mind whom nobody listens to anyways.
Speaker 1: Right right, Like a lot of people be saying a lot of nothing and nobody cares. Like the only way people will even see it or cares if we retweet it. Right, So yeah, there's that. But and sometimes I be hating to be bitchy like that. But then sometimes I'm glad that I'm like that because I feel like one of us need to say, give me, one of us need to say because people just be having us so fucked up.
Speaker 2: Sometimes. Oh my god, you know what we are?
Speaker 3: We are. We are definitely like Alphaba and Glinda and Wicked speaking like we are one hundred percent that Like they look at you like the villain, but you really are saving the world. You're like Thanos, You're really not wrong because Loki, you half of y'all do need to be gone. You know what I'm saying, You bitches need to be gone. And I'm like, I'm definitely Glinda. I'm like, you know, I care about popular. Yeah, you're gonna be popular. Yeah that is us to a t.
Speaker 2: It is Oh my god, that is.
Speaker 3: You're different. I think you what, But that's what I love about Do I want to shot to Yeah, come on, take it with my head.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I love about you.
Speaker 3: Though. I love people like you just when you believe something, you stand on business about it.
Speaker 2: I've always said I fuck with people like that. There's people on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I won't even shout out right now because y'all will probably drag me to the mud.
Speaker 2: But there's certain people on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Or Instagram TikTok that y'all hate because they be saying some stupid shit.
Speaker 2: And now do I agree with what they're saying.
Speaker 3: No, But I fuck with how they staying in the shit and be like, yeah, I said it. Yeah, I'll be saying and ship yo, yeah you do. Yeah. Sometimes you'll be saying something I'll be like, bro, shut up, and you be like and I said it, I don't give a fuck, And I'd be like, bro, but hey on Twitter, yes, but you standing in that ship and I like it. It'd be cracking me up because you don't give a fuck. And I love that about you. That's probably one of the main things I really do love about you. Like you be like you.
Speaker 2: Don't give a fuck. That's commit That's like I'll be like.
Speaker 3: Commendable, Yeah, yeah, drug because I would because when it gets too much, because when it gets he'll be like hold on, hold, get hold on, get drug because nus.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I'm saying though, but like I know.
Speaker 1: Like well, because I just I just really feel like it's not even that I feel sad for people. I I genuinely though, do feel bad for people who care that much about other people's like opinions of what they think or what they have to say, because that has to be exhausting to like live your life based off of what you think other people think. Like I'm gonna say whatever the fuck I want to say. It's a lot of shit. I feel like I don't have like super offensive opinions.
Speaker 2: I just don't have. I don't do you do you think.
Speaker 3: I have super offensive opinions. I don't think you have that I speak of that I speak about publicly. I don't think you have super offensive opinions. I just think the life people don't.
Speaker 2: Understand the life you have lived.
Speaker 3: So a lot of times you are looking through the glasses of Dre and the cole and you've lived this a certain type of life, and people y'all will never understand that.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, some people just aren't relatable.
Speaker 3: And that's okay, you know what I'm saying. Like people use this comparison all the time. Beyonce and Rihanna, Yeah, Beyonce and Rihanna are both amazing artists, amazing business women.
Speaker 2: They're extremely successful.
Speaker 3: Beyonce has made it this far and she is not relatable and that's not a bad thing. That's she's just she's been famous. I mean she she was fifteen. I tweeted this the other day.
Speaker 1: I retweeted her because somebody was saying they were trying to argue that she was relatable when she came out with Upgrade You, and so I retweeted the tweet and I just was like, oh, and they because somebody else retweeted it and was like and they posted a clip of the video and they were like, y'all were trying to say this woman was relatable because obviously she was talking about like expensive ass. She like we didn't know about vaccine. And so I retweeted it and I was like, I'll never understand people obsession with exceptional people being relatable, right see.
Speaker 3: And then on the other end, there's Rihanna. Because Rihanna is more relatable to me, I don't think, well, let me say, because you're using upgrade You as an example, but Rihanna has always been seeing It's like I checked in a real all the girls were.
Speaker 2: Hang you on my disease. We sad, but we.
Speaker 1: Talks about but she cut all her hair off and she went to a mental breakdown.
Speaker 3: No, I get it. But what I'm saying is Briyonce, don't talk to us, which is.
Speaker 2: Not No, it's not an issue. Rian gonna talk to y'all. She used to hell yeah y'all. Yeah yeah, but at least we can get to it.
Speaker 1: Though. I love Rihanna though, because I always say I feel like I'm more Rihanna, I will cuss go as off.
Speaker 3: Out Their experience is your life experiences? Like it gives like a Beyonce like you like don't know her, Mariah Carey even mm like you're like the the old school diva. You think, yeah, you're like the old school. Like when we when we are at the pinnacle of poor minds, which we're nowhere near, but when we get to that to where we're like, okay, this is this is serious, it's definitely gonna give like you been been that girl, because I mean, you've been that girl. So That's what I'm saying. But I think people need to understand it's okay, not everybody is relatable, but are you nice. But the truth, that's what I think matters. The true essence of intelligence is understanding people that are not like you and understanding people that you necessarily don't understand.
Speaker 1: Well, what I was gonna say is to me being not being relatable, it's like not really the issue. I think it's more about who you are at your core as a person, Like are you a nice person?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you care about people? Are you a decent person? Do you treat people with kindness?
Speaker 2: Do you write new twenty one questions?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm just saying seriously, but I don't know, Like I think that's the stuff that should more so matter than anything else. But going back to my initial question that I asked you, you think I have offensive opinions?
Speaker 3: I think there's times that where you said things and I get where you're coming from because I know you, but i'd be like friend, no, no.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like you relate more to the masses. So I think you have that. You know, but that's okay, Like nothing is wrong with that. But I think that there's definitely always people who agree with you, And then I think it's people who agree with me a lot of the time. But I think that majority of people agree with you because I think you always kind of have like the popular opinion.
Speaker 3: Popular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you always want to have the popular opinion. I think I kind of always I don't want to say challenge people's thought process, but sometimes it's just kind of like why do you feel that way?
Speaker 2: Or like why do you think that way?
Speaker 1: And I think that's why people could think I'm a contrrian, because I be really trying to understand, like, well, what makes you think that?
Speaker 3: Well? I always try to look at things from everybody's point of view. So I'll give you an example of something that you said one time somebody, and this is actually gonna get into our second topic. Okay, so let's take our shot before I say what I gotta say, because it's gonna lead into the second topic. Pop gun.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't never get this drunk because I do when to my dream no matter where I go, time have me messed up at OURMANI baby shower.
Speaker 2: I believe it shout out to our money.
Speaker 1: Who Okay, yeah, all right, what's that have to say?
Speaker 3: Sorry? So what I was gonna say was there was a time that somebody had tweeted and I'm not quoting it word for word, bar for bar, but somebody had said something like, ladies, stop thinking that you're gonna get the beautiful rich man that has all these things, that's gonna take care of you and you live in a soft life. It's not happening. That's what she said. And then you have retweeted and.
Speaker 2: Was like, why are y'all.
Speaker 3: Projecting on people because it can very much happen. Just say it can't happen for you. Yeah, I still agree with it. Right, So what I'm saying is I see where both energy is coming from. But if we're being realistic, the amount of men in this world that are, you know, making money look good, are gonna treat you right? Like essentially like what every woman wants. The likelihood of the average woman having that happen to them and a man coming to save them or help them investing them. I mean, if we're being honest and real it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Right, But then who's to say, who's it gonna like? Who it's not gonna happen to? So, like, you're putting this out there into the world because you've accepted that these won't happen for you, but like it will happen unfortunately or somebody. But the percentage of it is I understand what you're saying. As far as percentages that A hundred percent friend, I one hundred percent get you, Like I get that.
Speaker 3: I think I just hate.
Speaker 1: Negative ass people like people like that get on my nerves because they be the people where it's like, okay, like life has dealt me bad cards and life is unfair, it's gonna have ever happened and this could never happen for me, so it's gonna happen for all of y'all.
Speaker 3: Stop making people stop Like I.
Speaker 1: Think that as a woman, as long as you are really working on reaching your own goals and you have somewhat of a plan and you have a plan and you have things that you are trying to do for yourself, if that's still something that you think could happen.
Speaker 2: For you, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Like why are you trying to kill people's hopes and dreams?
Speaker 1: Like I hate That's why I hate. That's why I hate Twitter, Loki for real or X that this shit and should have been named X a long time ago. They did to X this shit out, but no, it's like why are you getting online being so negative? Like it's like, yeah, that did not happen for you. Just like we've talked about this before on the show. We had somebody I said this on another episode comment, oh y'all need to have kids in the next two years, or like y'all should just not have any Why when bitches is out here having kids at forty three, forty five, I'm not saying that that's gonna be me, because personally I don't want to have a kid at all, right, right, but at the end of the day, it's women out here that are doing it, so you're projecting, okay, you know, and then they'd be like I even somebody left the comment under one of our videos and they under that video it was a club and they were like, cause, realistically, most of the time, when you have a child in your forties, you're not even gonna live to see them be twenty. My mom and my dad adopted My mom and my dad adopted me. My mom was forty one and I think my dad was thirty nine. My mom is still alive. My mom is seventy five. So it's like, y'all you didn't eat that, Like y'all are projecting.
Speaker 2: Because my mom had me at twenty.
Speaker 3: And she died sex you know, like you know, I'm not and I'm not for no, no, and I'm not not that I'm not.
Speaker 1: But I even said that in the comments as a rebuttal because it's like, you never know, Yeah, somebody can not laughing.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing, but I'm saying what you're right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Y'all know what I'm say because you never know when someone can pass away. Your mom can have you at twenty and not live to see you be thirty or four, like it happens all the time.
Speaker 3: So rude, age, rude.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was me, mama, Oh how you gonna check out like this?
Speaker 3: Like like what about me? What about to day.
Speaker 2: Or any that had enough.
Speaker 3: Said the good? Okay, but no, for real, y'all.
Speaker 1: I was just saying that to say, like again, to me, it's just always projection, and that's what I don't like.
Speaker 3: That's why I.
Speaker 1: Feel like, maybe I mean shit, bitch, maybe I am a contrary and a little bit because I just feel like pitting y'all.
Speaker 2: Fucking weck.
Speaker 1: It's fugged y'all be having some stupid ass opinions and just because it did not happen for you does not mean that it can't happen for the next person.
Speaker 2: Like, I just think that's such.
Speaker 1: A negative you even if you do feel that way, keep me to yourself, okay, But.
Speaker 3: Bring in the second topic though, because it kind of ties into you know, what you were saying, Oh wow, because I don't think so, but I bring it in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I just feel like.
Speaker 3: Certain things and I don't want to say that it's about like equal or not, but I just feel like certain things are ordained for certain people.
Speaker 2: I think so yeah, so so.
Speaker 3: Not every woman is going to marry a man who's a millionaire. That's beautiful in this and xyz, But that doesn't mean you can't personally be a millionaire, that you can't have all these amazing things. You may not just have a partner. And I just feel like everybody's path is different. But when we're talking about this specific specifically with dating you know, men who are well off, that kind of leads into the topic of the likelihood of it happening. Do you think that delusion is a good trait to position?
Speaker 2: It depends on what you're being delusional about. I like, what I've learned.
Speaker 3: The way my mind has changed so much in adulthood. I'm so I'm loving getting older, like for real, because the wisdom.
Speaker 2: That I have Now.
Speaker 3: If I had this wisdom at twenty four, do you know how bad I would have already done took over the world the way I'm about to take over in twenty twenty five is already about to be nuts because I have the wisdom. But y'all are so lucky that I didn't get to this place at twenty four, because y'all gonna be tired of seeing me. So I say all that to say, you gotta be delusion about delusional about positive things that no matter the outcome is gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Like I'm delusive, Yeah I'm, but but someone be.
Speaker 3: Like, Oh, don't be delusional about a man, don't be delusional about a relationship, be delusional about where you can go in life. You cannot tell me that I'm not gonna win an Oscar one day. You cannot tell me that I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: I know you gonna win an Oscar.
Speaker 3: That's why I got weeks. You cannot tell me Channel is not gonna reach a billion subscribers. You cannot tell me that we're not gonna be paid, Like, you cannot tell me nothing about anything that I'm doing career wise, because I know how fucking good I am and I've only scratched, like y'all have only seen this much of my talent.
Speaker 2: So I think it's good to be delusional about certain things.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think it's great to be delusion.
Speaker 1: I think that everybody who is successful is delusional. I would love to have a panel one day, I tell like, we gonna get there, though, I would love to have Oprah on a panel, Jay Z on a panel. But I'm like, I'm serious, you cannot tell me that Jeff Bezos, all of these like successful ass people, because I really feel like it takes a certain level of the audacity. The audacity that you think that like it's gonna be you, that you're gonna get there, you can make this.
Speaker 3: Type of money, you can reach this pinnacle of success. Is Yeah, I think it's a great thing.
Speaker 1: But I said that to say that's going back to what I was just saying. That's why I don't like people like that, because it's like, let people be delusional, even if you feel like a bitch is delusional.
Speaker 3: Let it be delusional. But that's why I said I wanted to talk about this because sometimes y'all delusion, the energy and the effort has to match the delusion as well.
Speaker 2: Though you do like you gotta be.
Speaker 1: In the realm, you'll receive the blessings that you asking fold.
Speaker 2: This show is sponsored by Better Help. What's Up y'all as your girl XP and it's Chagarlder and.
Speaker 3: The Call, and y'all know we gonna tell y'all in the new year, you are starting therapy today right now, betterhelp dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, make sure y'all go to Better Help and sign up, y'all, it's no excuses. Therapy is so important, and especially in these winter months when it's cold outside, y'all know, seasonal depression be creeping in, so you gotta get ahead of it and make sure y'all get y'all o therapies. And it's super affordable, super easy to sign up, and you can change therapies if you need to.
Speaker 3: Yes, So what you're gonna do is go to better help dot com backslash poor Minds. That's better h e LP dot com backslash poor Minds to get ten percent off of your first month. Tell them poor Minds sent you. Therapy with Better Help is affordable, convenient, and completely online, serving over five million people worldwide. Start your next chapter today because you write your story with better Help. Is it better help dot com slash poor Minds today to get ten percent off of your first month. That's better help h LP dot com slash or mine hope? Y'all is your girl XP and it's chagirl dra in the call and we are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course bundle pour into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast. And we have literally put all of.
Speaker 1: The information that we have in everything that we utilized into this one ebook.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that. What I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and give you all the direction you need to start your podcast today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book, and it's gonna help you build your brand. And it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen years cold.
Speaker 3: So make sure y'all had to poor Minds dot com to purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor Minds dot Com pour into your pod.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Okay, so I saw a tweet it's like actually a few months ago, but I thought it was a good topic to talk about. So it said, one of the worst lives social media fed black women is that they all deserve good and or the same quality of men simply because they have a vagina. There's a lot of women who are perfect compliments of broke men. All women are not created this should be shouldn't be treated equally code, And so the topic I wanted to talk about is like, all women are not created equal.
Speaker 2: Hmm Okay, this shot got me stuttering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I would say this before we start this conversation. Y'all, don't take shit to heart. These are just in our opinions. So the reason that I feel like this is kind of right, but also they gonna take it the heart. This is right and kind of wrong because first of all, I believe that all people men are men are woman. If you're a good person. If you're a good person, you're putting good energy in the world. I don't care how much money you make or not. You deserve to be treated with decency, bare minimum. So that I have to say that about that because she did say you deserve to be treated good. Everybody deserves to be treated good if you're a good person.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe.
Speaker 3: And but to say that every person deserves, you know this dream.
Speaker 2: Man that's a millionaire, I won't.
Speaker 3: I don't like to use the word deserve, but I feel like there's somebody for everybody.
Speaker 2: And going back to some old tea, that's why when.
Speaker 3: The lady came on the show and she was like, if you make under fifty thousand dollars, you shouldn't date, that was the stupides shit I've ever heard. Because there's people for like, there's somebody for everybody. So there's some women who may not even want a millionaire because they don't want to do the things that it takes to do all that. They want to work and they want There is a lot of women out there who like that partnership.
Speaker 2: They want to go fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: Stop shaming them now, see taa.
Speaker 5: Ta see what see you see?
Speaker 3: But but you said, I always say, came relate. Okay, But what I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with that. If there's a woman who wants to do fifty to fifty, there's a man out there for her and they can have a happy relationship and be happy. Oh yeah, So there's somebody for everybody. Do I certainly believe that every good woman and every good man deserves a good partner.
Speaker 2: But the reality of.
Speaker 3: It is not every person is going to end up with somebody who's extremely successful. Even these men out here, a lot of these men, they want a successful woman, they want a dress, the call, they want alex Pe. The likelihood is very slim for them as well. It's just slim. It's hard. It's hard. It's like this to find Andrea, to find alex or to find a man. Whatever men y'all want to use for an example, it's hard. So I mean, she's not right, but she's not wrong. Yeah, how you feel.
Speaker 1: I think life ain't fair, and I feel like people should just start recognizing that number one because people want to believe like, oh, if you got a woman who work at the peakly Weekly, she's twenty five or she's twenty six and she worked at the peakly Weekly, ain't no way she.
Speaker 3: Ever gonna meet a millionaire and be with him.
Speaker 1: It'd be happening, though, ask Ambarrose. I don't want to really ask her and nothing. But all I'm saying is all I'm saying is like, yeah, you said it. I concur that's that shot. It's it's a shot, a shot. Just blame it on time. It's not like we wiz.
Speaker 2: It ain't even about Wiz. It's about so many other things. I just said because he sat on the couch with us. Oh okay, yeah yeah, it's about so many other things though.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think that people even with that tweet, like it's like, oh, it's so many women who align with broke me in. They do, but they still be getting them, they still be catching them. One like I don't know, Like, I think life just isn't fair. And I think when people let go of this idea of fairness, oh, they'll be more.
Speaker 2: Accepting when it comes to life. I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I think they'll reach a new level of enlightenment when you realize that, like life just ain't fair, Like shit happens because whatever you believe in, whether it's the universe, whether it's the Lord, everything happens the way it's supposed to happen. Your path is your path, and nothing that happens is accidental, nothing that happens is by chance. Everything happens because it's supposed to happen that way. And I think once people let go of the idea of fairness, they'll stop being so upset about a lot of things. But I think that's what holds so many people back, is that, like even what you were just talking about earlier, I think that's why people be feeling like sometimes the way they be feeling about things that I say, because people think everything is supposed to be fair. And I think I speak from a place of like, shit ain't fair.
Speaker 3: That is a bar that you said, though I want to talk about that, that's a fucking bar what you have to accept the unfairness of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life is not fair. Nobody ever said it was supposed to be fair. Do you feel like it's fairness or entitlement that people are feeling though? Like, do you feel like people feel in titled to receive blessings or these good things or just receiving all the things that maybe y'all received but I received. Do you feel like people feel entitled to that? I think it's a mixture of boat. I think it's a mixture of fairness and entitlement. It took for me to really have a deep conversation with my therapies to really realize that, like, people feel like life is supposed to be fair? Who promised you that? Who told you that? Like, I'm not trying to be funny, even when you read the Bible? Who told you like life is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Same red revelations? Yeah, that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: She gets ugly. It's getting sticken.
Speaker 1: No for real, But it's like cool, But it's like who told you? Who made you feel like that's the truth? Everybody's opportunities are supposed to be equal. Even in the Bible, it was people who were poverty streaking, and it was people who were rich.
Speaker 2: It was kings and it was servants, Like you.
Speaker 1: Know it was kings, Okay, I don't know, but seriously though, it was kings. It with servants even in the Bible, So it's like that just goes It was slaves and it was pharaohs, Like it just goes to show you, like life is not life is not fair, and it's an unfortunate thing.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not fair.
Speaker 1: But that's just the way the cookie crumples a lot of the time. And I do think it's entitlement as well. Like people will look at somebody else and they'll be like, oh, they've reached this level of success.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the same thing. I'm in the same lane.
Speaker 1: Why haven't I gotten the same praise or the same accolades or whatever the case may be. But like, the crazy thing about shit like that is And I talked to one of my friends about this the other day because I was talking to her about something personal, and she was just like, you have to stop looking at other people online and like.
Speaker 2: Feeling some type of.
Speaker 1: Way about certain things, because you have to remember people only posting a good shit. So it's like even with us. People look at us, they see how far we came. They seen everything that we're doing. Awards we get in opportunities.
Speaker 3: That award you push me, award.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I'm menifesting, i'mfesting. I'm claiming it exactly. But they see the things that we're doing, and then they feel like, oh, they didn't work that hard to get here, Like why do they deserve this?
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've been doing this for ten years. They only been doing it for five or six. But you don't know what went on behind the scene, don't know my.
Speaker 3: Struggle, so you can't feel my hustle. Boosie said a word non he ate that. That's the truth. He did. I'm just saying that's real. It is real.
Speaker 1: But I was saying that to say like facts though, like people don't know everything we went through behind the scenes, and like not even trying to be funny, because I feel like we say this all the time on the show, but like some of the things I feel like I've been through in the past six years, most people would have folded and crumbled and would have and would not have been able to continue you and carry on in their career and do the things that they needed to do. But like that just goes to show you sometimes things are just ordained and so people be hating on it or be feeling some type of way about it, but like this is my pad. That's why your feelings and however you feeling or whatever you got going on internally, can't stop what's going on outwardly with me because this was already ordained and it was already a part of my path. And unfortunately, to play Devil's advocates, sometimes they just ain't a part of your pads. That's why it haven't happened for some people. And maybe it's something else you should be doing that you haven't found purpose, your purpose, your calling, and that's why it hasn't happened. And that's why I want to say, like I feel like everybody has a purpose.
Speaker 2: It's a blessing to find what your purpose is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I truly, truly I realized this on the first tour we went on. I truly realized my purpose on this earth is to make people realize, like stick it out, yeah, keep going, laugh, entertain people, make people feel good. Because I can be having the worst day of my life. This happens every time, which is crazy. I be having the worst day and I'll be like, what is the point? What is the purpose? And then I don't get like a loan paragraph or somebody telling us how we change their life and how we make them laugh and how we so like you said, like I truly believe, like God has showed me, like, hey, Lex, you're supposed to entertain these people.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to make them feel good.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to show them that this is what you can do if you don't stop, and you keep focusing and you keep grinding, you keep working. Because I truly believe that everything is possible. Anything is possible. But not everybody has that mind frame. It's hard when your brain. Your brain is like it's an organ, it's a muscle. It's gonna do its own things. So you have to have the power over it to control it. So I do agree with you on that, though I do like certain things, like the path is already there, God has that path? Are you gonna follow it? Are you gonna pay attention to what's going on? I think whatever is meant for you, nobody can stop it. I think that's why I don't really live my life in fear. Like, obviously it's times in my life where I've been anxious, and I think that's a normal emotion that everybody can you know, identify with.
Speaker 1: I have definitely been anxious at times in my life because you just don't know. Like the crazy thing about life is you just never know what's gonna happen next.
Speaker 3: And that's really scary. It's scariest about it.
Speaker 1: But I think that if you if you really hone in on having a good relationship with a higher power, and it's like, I don't be you know, I obviously am a Christian and I believe in God, but I'm not really big on trying to push that on our platform because I just feel like, you know, like people have to, yeah and have their own beliefs, and I don't ever want that to be a reason why people think they can't listen to us too, because we just can't trying to always.
Speaker 2: Push religion on them.
Speaker 1: But like, I just think that if you have a relationship with a higher power, with God, whoever you praise or whatever, like you gotta always know that things are going to get better and things are going.
Speaker 2: To work out in your favor. So do you believe all women are created equal.
Speaker 3: No, but I think for different reasons than most people think.
Speaker 1: Though, right, You think it's the mindset. Yeah, I think it's your mindset. Like I think people be looking at surface level stuff like, oh, she work here, she don't make this kind of money that this man makes, so why would he be attracted to her?
Speaker 2: That doesn't have anything to do with anything.
Speaker 1: That's why you see all the time so many women who come from low income, poverty, stricten families, who we end up bagging them a multi million dollar men. It has a lot to do with so many different factors. I don't think all women are created equal. I don't necessarily think anybody is created equal. I think God's put different strengths and weaknesses in everybody.
Speaker 2: So and I agree to a certain state.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I think all people are created equal, but I think people have different paths, and people be trying to drive another people lane, and that's where you be fucking up at everybody. To me, everybody is created equal. But your path for you is over here and it's a blessing and.
Speaker 2: It's a great path.
Speaker 3: But you so you can't eat off your plate because you're looking at mind you want to do what lex P doing.
Speaker 2: You can't do what Lexp do.
Speaker 3: Baby, this ain't for you. You ain't lying, come on now. So that's what I'm saying. I think everybody is created equal. But social media and the way the world is.
Speaker 2: Now, you like, oh, well look what Drea gott I want. That is that what you want?
Speaker 3: Or you just want it because you see where Dre's life is at, and that's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's how I mean. You and you could probably have it, but you got us. You shouldn't compare yourself to me.
Speaker 3: But it's but what I'm saying is you can probably have it, but that's probably not even what you really deep down inside, won't the want. Everybody's wants are different, and that's what I'm saying. But I think sometimes people want the same thing they do. But sometimes you want something just because another person has it, and then when you get it, you're not happy still.
Speaker 2: Because that's not what you really wanted.
Speaker 3: Right, You were trying to do something because you're looking at your plate and you need to look at your own.
Speaker 2: What you think, tied? Do you think all women are created equal?
Speaker 1: I don't think everyone's created equal. I think that's my earth, and I think that starts. I think it starts young too. The way you're raised, the people around you, your environment, how that shapes informs your opinion, your perspective, your actions, your character, and then from there you determine the energy you put out the path that I think people can choose their own path. Do things happen that you can't control and contain, But with those situations, it's about how you power through and how you move forward going through that. We've lost parents, that didn't stop us. Right right now, I've been fired from a corporate job. I got a new you know what I'm saying, I've not had money, got money, getting more money, So it's like you got. It's about, like I said, how the way you start, the way your character is formed, the way your mindset is built when you're younger.
Speaker 2: I think that also determines.
Speaker 1: How you end up in the world and how you put yourself out there.
Speaker 3: I'm interested to see y'all's opinion on this, so y'all let us know in the comments, because this is a good topic.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: What's up? Y'all? Is your girl XP and it's your girls ran a call and y'all do not forget to call our shot line. I know you've heard of a hotline, but this is the poor mind's shot line. Yeah, we love to hear from y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to call in y'all, And this is not necessarily for questions. You know, we just want to hear from y'all if we want to know y'all, feedback, y'all, thoughts on the show, or just what's going on in your life. So you can always call six seven eight eight two seven one eight two seed.
Speaker 3: Yes, and y'all know, keep it short and cute. Don't be calling and letting us know about your baby daddy, says a brother, cousin boyfriend. Okay, well I want to hear about that. Actually, well you know they can let a little some, but you know, we want to keep it cute and short. Like she said, this is not questions, This is not pour your heart out. So just call give us a little feedback what you want to see on the show, any suggestions, what you think about the show, if you just want to simply give us our flowers, you know, or any it could be anything. What's bothering you this week? What got on your nerves this week, if you just want to vent and get some things off your chest, pull the shot line again. The number is six seven eight eight two seven one eight too six some. Now it's time to get into the big bow.
Speaker 1: About about a bow bow. It's make up sex real. Are you using sex to cover up the issue?
Speaker 3: I think that a lot of times people use sex to cover up the issue.
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, because it's like when you have sex, all of those endorphins are released, and I think momentarily you think.
Speaker 3: You feel like the problem is gone, but the problem still it is still there. You was just horny. And that's why I think it's so important to deal with a man and be a woman who doesn't let sex control you. So if you and your man are going through a tough time, I think it's very important to back away and be like, stop having sex, because things will come a lot more clear to you when you're not riding that dick. Because when I ride that dick, I don't care about nothing. When I'm riding that dick, I'm finna. I know I don't care.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't care momentarily, but I'm not that lie momentarily. But as soon as as soon as it's over, I'd be like, yeah, cause back to.
Speaker 2: The Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like, no, because it said it's makeup six, are you using it to cover up the issue. I don't be using it to cover up the issue. It's just like we both horny list go ahead that well. Mario said on that song the damn.
Speaker 3: Thing, okay, see you that's no more.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know it.
Speaker 3: What song.
Speaker 2: No, you're trying to get me canceled?
Speaker 3: That is all up on to see baby shown me another sexist stuff. Yeah, we're not finna do that. We're not finna bump bump bump nothing. They was, they was like that, but you didn't do that. They's gonna bump bump bump back that child support payment. No, no, no, I'm not. I'm getting privy to what's going on. But you don't even know nothing about this.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is I but I've dealt with the man who like, oh, I'm gonna shut her up because I'm a I'm anna, I'm American.
Speaker 2: Blow your mind.
Speaker 3: He thought he was gonna dig me down and make me forget what was going on.
Speaker 2: And what was going on.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of bullshit going on. But well that I've learned, it's important when you and your man, I don't care what nobody says. It's not now there's a difference. It's not about punishing your man. I do not believing like, oh he not acting right. I'm not feinna fuck him. It's not about that. But if you were going through a tough time with the person that you're dealing with, sometimes it's okay to step back from the sexual that's going on, so you can think, right, we need getting veritized, the men be getting pussimatized.
Speaker 2: Everybody just.
Speaker 3: It's too much. It's too much. You gotta step back and get a clear more tie, you know.
Speaker 2: But am I not right though?
Speaker 1: I just want to go to the bathroom at this point, I have to take a break.
Speaker 3: What because that was all right? I'll be right here. I'll be right here. I'll be waiting on you.
Speaker 2: I'm not done. I'm not done. This is what I have to say. I truly believe that.
Speaker 3: A lot of but we don't like to talk about this though. A lot of women they be like wanting to use their vagina too, for that. Just like men like to use their penis to do things, we like to weaponize our vaginas as well. I know that that's things that I've done in the past. But I think as I get older, I have realized makeup sex isn't real unless the conversation has already been had. Yes, So if me and you are going through a tough time and we haven't talked about it, and you want to sweet things under rug and you want.
Speaker 2: To invite me over.
Speaker 3: You got Tito's sitting on the counter, the lights is dimmed, You got a pot of beans on the stoves. Them chipn't because them chili beans. You know what I do off them chili beans? N Then he has sex after the beans. Hey, stomach made of steel? Now it okay? But I'm saying you showing up with all these good things, but we still haven't talked about the issue. Because one thing I can say is that people love to throw the rug over the dust. They like to sweep shit under the rug. And sex is the main thing that I feel like people used to manipulate. Sex is a weapon. Sex has started wars. Sex is a reason behind a lot of times why people are getting murdered. Y'all know, I watch a lot of true crime. I watch a lots of true crime. Nine times out of ten, somebody is getting murdered over some dick, over some pussy. You know what I'm saying. So I truly believe that makeup is a myth that needs to be stopped. Stop trying to like cover up the issues by sucking dick, because let me tell you, as soon as that man nut and you stop, you still gonna want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You're finna get up on it.
Speaker 3: You're finna take them balls out your mouth, lay on his chest and be like.
Speaker 2: So like, did you really like her?
Speaker 3: Or was it like make oh come back. I wasn't done.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, beautiful, I was.
Speaker 3: It's all right because this is a this is a solo episode. We can do what we want. I wasn't saying shit. I was just saying, how when you suck the dick to cover up the real shit, that ain't gonna be it.
Speaker 2: You feel me, you can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: This is coming from somebody who was like.
Speaker 2: Put it on film.
Speaker 3: Now I gotta turn this niggat so he know, I don't know nobody see ty, I'm telling you it's that caramel delight. It's real. Though, Oh, what was you saying? No, I was saying the same thing we were talking about. I was saying, like, sex literally just covers up things. It literally just covers up things. Oh yeah, and I think that women also, because I like to get on the women as much as we get on the men. Men weaponize their penis, but women weaponize that. Coachie, you be like, oh, I'm gonna put it on this nigga. He ain't gonna be mad at me no more.
Speaker 1: No, I be definitely thinking, my nigga, I'll still be mad because I'll be on bullshit? Are you really asking me that? I'm surprised you didn't already answer for me. I wouldn't have ever bach please one thing about lex She's gonna be like, because yeah, because dre Be, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're a lot. But I think it's a ball of fun. I am a ball of fun. I like, but did you die?
Speaker 3: Though? Like that's all that really matters if we said die, I'm I'm I'm still here here.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Let's move on for if you're still here, then let's keeping like I do be cutting up.
Speaker 3: That's it. I ain't even say nothing.
Speaker 5: God damn, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: That's why you should have kept the cameras roll. I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I literally said, I'm going to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, no, no, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And you know how you be peeing and you think it's about to stop it some more if you like like you be thinking that, it's like, oh God, so that.
Speaker 2: Likup be different.
Speaker 3: And once you break the seal, you're fucking cooking. You're okay, So add what else you want to act?
Speaker 1: I was just saying, like, I just no, I don't think makeup six is real. I don't think that's a real thing. I think that you and that nigga are horny, yep, y'all fine, and y'all attracted to each other, and it's like, this is my man, this is my girl.
Speaker 3: I love you. Let's fuck period.
Speaker 1: But after we're done, we still we still Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm still about to tustle.
Speaker 1: The problem is still there, and I think sometimes not sometimes all of the time, you just shouldn't.
Speaker 2: But you know what's crazy, Me and my man we done took like sabbaticals. Yeah, we have.
Speaker 1: We've taken like two months from from having six and we still.
Speaker 3: The problem. I fucking wait.
Speaker 2: Sometimes for us sex do be healing?
Speaker 3: Be glad? I'm really not.
Speaker 1: Actually I love you so actually I take back what I said. Sometimes make them sex do be working?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you have to have sex in two months?
Speaker 3: What y'all mean?
Speaker 1: Like if y'all cause, like I said, me and my man be we really be taking like real like break when we be mad at each other. If you didn't have sex for two months and then you finally get that they couldie, do you be ready? It's like the frustration, gotta let it out. It's like the natural animalistic it is. But like I said, I think it very much carnivores but a lexus right though, Like you need to make sure that it's because she had a monologue about it, like you have.
Speaker 2: To make glad.
Speaker 1: I mean that the issue is addressed, addressed, and that's the point.
Speaker 3: Like at the end of the day, it feels good in that moment, but a week later we're gonna be arguing about the same thing. I don't have a clear mind after I nut, I don't why not?
Speaker 1: I just don't like that's when you have the clearest clarity.
Speaker 2: I'm like this, remember that shre.
Speaker 3: No, I don't I be snow white walking through the forest with my seven dwarfs going.
Speaker 2: To get that dick feeling good.
Speaker 3: I'll bite that apple.
Speaker 2: I'll die and wake up and bite it again. That's how good that dick be feeling. I don't need that.
Speaker 1: I need a clear MoInd deck is hypnotizing, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I have to I've learned that about myself, though. This is something new that I've learned.
Speaker 2: But you're an dipmatizer.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: You can like you be getting digmatized.
Speaker 3: But you know what it is though, I get digmatized because it be it goes both ways, how cause I be pussimatizing them and we both just.
Speaker 2: Be in this hypnosis state of morning. You know, we both be fucked up. We both be.
Speaker 3: Skipping through the forest biting that apple, both of both of.
Speaker 2: M Okay, So now we're gonna get into after that, what do you say.
Speaker 3: We gonna get so let us know how y'all feel about makeup six. So we're gonna get into the item of the week. I'm so excited about this what's the email for the item of the week. If you want your product featured on the show, please email us. We'll put it right here. How we're gonna hook us up. So y'all, I'm so excited to talk about this. We have a package from the North Side Princess aka the One and Only six Red.
Speaker 1: Get it Sexy, Get it Sexy?
Speaker 3: So she sent us her It says, we thought you needed new lip.
Speaker 2: We thought th h o T you need a new lip?
Speaker 1: So Sexy Red has a lip loss line and it don't drop until November twenty nine.
Speaker 3: But this, well this probably drops the same weekend. Maybe I don't know. Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But first and foremost the girl after my own heart, because them are my favorite snacks. LEX know my felt yours first. This is my favorite candy ever. This is my I love that probably hummy worm you do and I love it.
Speaker 2: But you love the berries, the berry I do like.
Speaker 1: The berry ones bitter, but yes, another butter I'm about to eat.
Speaker 3: I love butters. And then them.
Speaker 2: I don't know he's flavored.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they seem a little small, they very small. I don't know if I latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV, A, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, Oh yeah, put it up to Mike. You gotta hold on. Go ahead, what's up?
Speaker 3: My friends say six.
Speaker 1: Up and make you feel like the baby you is my personal favorite and blue brows, but she really all love me if you me enjoy.
Speaker 3: Thanks for supporting me and my kids.
Speaker 1: I'm weak and exciting kids. Mama sexy red period, Thank.
Speaker 3: You girl, I'm you sexy Red. So sexy Red has her lip gloss line. I'm not gonna try them on right now because I don't feel like taking them out. You need to you.
Speaker 2: You only got no loop gloss nowhere.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I don't, so let me just read the soul. These are the names of her lip glosses. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 2: How did you come up with the names for your lip glosses?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What was the process you went through? I don't know, I don't even know. I feel like I was high.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, Yeah, come back, which I never smoked weed, right, but I was hot when I came up with the I like that names of my lip glosses.
Speaker 3: I was okay, say for.
Speaker 2: Moment, I like that. That's actually a good story.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The names of her lip glosses are I think it starts from I don't know which way. Oh oh oh. If you don't read the god damn okay. So is coochie juice, booty whole brown, this is nut, this is pussy hoole, pink yellow discharge, gonorrhea, blue balls.
Speaker 2: And sex on my period. Now let me see booty whole brown.
Speaker 3: Booty hoole brown is the second one. It's given like a light. But let me say this. I'm not gonna lie. I don't like blue balls it's given or era of the lipstick. I don't think colored lipstick is anymore. I don't know how they show up. Let me try pussy juice. That's booty whole brown. Yeah, I want to try body hoole brown. But I will say I like the package in my tribe. I like the packaging.
Speaker 2: It's giving, like look how influencers do. It's given like.
Speaker 3: I feel my bootyhole brown.
Speaker 2: It's cute though, y'all see it's cute. It's given like the beauty salon, the beauty.
Speaker 1: Store of Liveloss, which I love, and it's male good it does tastes good too, it doesn't. I'm sorry, flavor, this is what it does. It smells really really good, y'all. I'm not gonna lie, and he goes on real juicy.
Speaker 3: Yeah you like it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's not a deep color. It really is just so it's more like it is more of a gloss.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at this. I love it. Get it.
Speaker 2: Sexy kid is sexy. Okay, this is cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's cute. I like Couchie. I like Coochie Juice, Couchie Juice. I'm taking this home for sure.
Speaker 2: Not gotten a rig can stay here.
Speaker 3: You know you are funny as hell for these names Sexy, But I'm not mad. I think your I think your lip gloss line will do well. I don't want drop my lid, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Coochie Juice.
Speaker 3: It's clear.
Speaker 2: I like to keep it on the safe side.
Speaker 3: So yeah, thank you, Thank you. Sexy.
Speaker 2: Come on the show now we waiting up, y'all.
Speaker 3: Is your Girl XP and is Sugarl Drey and the call. Y'all know we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds, your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 1: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having flats available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: That's I T E M O F T H.
Speaker 1: E W E E K P M at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Send us an email and we'll work it out. We're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 1: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money.
Speaker 2: We love to moret a small business man.
Speaker 3: And a black business said that, but I mean smaade. Any businesses welcome. Now it's time to get into the bop a bow, y'all.
Speaker 2: Hobby gonna have to do so much editing.
Speaker 3: Not that much. We're having a ball.
Speaker 2: This is a good I'm having a ball.
Speaker 3: Fiery. My favorite artist dropped another song. Who is your favorite or? And I always used to talk about her, but she hasn't dropped in a while, so it was hurting my feelings. But she she dropped Tiana Major nine dropped a single called alone. I just love her. I want to give her all the support and love. She's just an amazing artist. Her songwriting skills. I don't know if it's her songwriting or she has a team. Keep this team around and just keep dropping fire music.
Speaker 2: So Tiana Major nine alone.
Speaker 3: It's just a I love relatable music because we all be going through it in these relationships with these men. So yeah, that's my bop of the week. Tiana Major nine alone period. Okay, so Mini is Lama, she had.
Speaker 2: Go ahead girl, that that's fire she got. She dropped a good Yeah. So she drops ev.
Speaker 1: With three songs. But heart song Dick is my song. I really really liked this song alike.
Speaker 3: What was the song she got?
Speaker 2: She said, you better get you one of these.
Speaker 3: It's called one of these. That's the song eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So shout out to Lma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like her because you know what she had disappeared though, Yeah, she got her. She got her a big fish. I like when the girls do that shout out to elevate. All right, so we are going into pour your heart out. If you want your question answered on the show, and make sure you email us at ask poor minds at gmail dot com. If you're a Patreon member, make sure you put that in the headline.
Speaker 1: All right, So question number one, Hey girls, I dated a toxic man for eight years. Within the eight years, I found out that he dated my older cousin two years within the relationship, when they were in high school. I continue to talk to him because I was already in love and they were teenagers. Plus my cousin and gave me the go ahead, but she never told me about their relationship and I never asked. My relationship with him was abusive and toxic. It ended back in twenty twenty three. Fast forward to present day, my grandma recently passed away and me and my cousin finally got to talk about it. She told me that the dude was at my mom's funeral with her back in two thousand and one. I was six years old at that time, and he never told me. I was mad at her for not telling me this because it would have never been because it would have been over. I don't play about my mama. But throughout the years, du went up to my mom's gravesite and everything with me and never mentioned that. I'm just not sure how to feel about that. What would y'all do even if you don't answer on the show, just answer it on here. Please love you girls. Well, girl, you said that y'all broke up back in twenty twenty three, So I just wouldn't even sayning no more because I just feel like when something if it's a toxic and abusive relationship, you said you woke up with him in twenty twenty three. At this point, it's about to be twenty twenty five. I'm assuming it was.
Speaker 3: Over a year ago.
Speaker 1: You just need to let that shit die. You just need to let that be what it is. I wouldn't even feel no need to rehash a conversation with him about anything that has to do with my mom because it's like, Okay, yeah, he went to your mom's funeral when she died when you was younger.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe he.
Speaker 1: Could have told you about that situation, because I'm assuming he's way older than you. But if I'm trying to heal and move on, it's nothing for me and him to talk about. I don't care. Like I think I think I've said this before on the show. Closure is a scam to me, Like you don't need closure, it's more of like an ego thing. In my opinion, it's not even closure. You just need your ego to be strokes. You want somebody to try to make you feel better or give you, like a resolve to something that you feel bad about.
Speaker 2: Just let it go.
Speaker 1: See, I agree with that you and him over it was toxic. Ke's to put his hands on you. I'm assuming it ain't living for me and any.
Speaker 3: Of us putting his hands on me.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I was go ahead, m hm m hmm, yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 3: Read the next question reading. Okay, I'm a twenty seven year old woman with no Why would you say that? I don't know why, I don't. I can't help, I can't stop. I tried, I tried. Why would you say that? Thought? I was sitting there the whole time, and I stopped myself and it just came out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm a twenty seven year old woman with no kids. My best friend is a twenty eight year old woman with four kids.
Speaker 2: We've been best friends twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Not everybody shook.
Speaker 3: We've been best friends for eight years. I probably should mention that we live in different states and we haven't seen each other in person since twenty twenty, the last two years of our friendship. It just seems like she doesn't make time for our friendship.
Speaker 2: Probably don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I always try to be considerate because she's a single mom who does everything on her own. As of lately, I've been noticing how she's been moving and it's starting to piss me off. One part of me wants to say we just grew apart, and then the other is saying, give her grace because she's doing it all alone. My thing is we are supposed to be best friends, and when she texts me, my first instinct is to text her back immediately because I'm thinking, dang, when am I going to be able to talk to her again?
Speaker 2: Because she's busy.
Speaker 3: I just saw maybe two days ago that she's active on social media. She changed her profile picture to her and this dude, which confused me because we both know we both know that the man is gay. I said that to say I be peeping that she makes time to talk to.
Speaker 2: Dudes and go on dates.
Speaker 3: But when I tell her, hey, we need to FaceTime, she agrees, but it never happens. But yet sometimes she comes out the blue with tea, or she asks to borrow money. But when it's my turn to text her about advice or tea, she leaves me on red for days, sometimes weeks at a time. I care about her friendship and I don't want it to end, but like she's not doing anything that says she still cares as much as I care about it. We've had conversations before about our friendship and she admits she feels like she's a bad friend. But it's becoming old and making me feel disconnected to where if she texts me, I'm not gonna respond. What do y'all think? Stop being friends with the hoe? Yeah? I just don't think she your friend like that. But I also think that she's just in a different space. She has four kids and you have none. Her life on a day to day basis lets completely different.
Speaker 2: It don't have to be bad blood.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes people just need to realize, Hey, we're not aligning.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I agree with you if she wasn't like takes the hood to be missy at times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if.
Speaker 1: You just had a lot going on and so I'm not really hearing you from you because you.
Speaker 3: Dealing with life and you dealing with them, You them kids, mama. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you got to being cool.
Speaker 1: But you got time to text me about tea. You got time to respond when you want to every three weeks.
Speaker 3: That's why I said, no, y'all not aligning. I would say, leg go the' from Bye Bookie. But stop stretching y'allself out over people. Let her go.
Speaker 2: Mmm what you didn't say? I agree, she doesn't sound like she's your friend anymore, or.
Speaker 3: She checked out and it's convenient for her to talk to you. What it sounds like to me? Like I said, y'all are just living two different lives. She got four kids and you have none. That's just completely different, Like y'all literal.
Speaker 1: I was not being friends with hood any way, because if she ever asked me to watch them kids, it's really gonna be a problem, because let me tell you who ain't never watching four kids?
Speaker 2: Her kids is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Ever, like a long night movie night. But yeah no, that niece's nephew. Oh me by myself. Yeah, if I had a friend to have four kids, Yeah, you thinking I'm gonna watch your four kids at one time?
Speaker 2: It's nuts because this is never happening.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Where's your nianny, where's your mother?
Speaker 3: Where's your father?
Speaker 2: Where's the father?
Speaker 1: Where's the grandmama, the grandmother, the grandmama, the Niemi period, the t T.
Speaker 3: Need to like, where's everybody? I just y'all live in two different states.
Speaker 2: Gotta be your last resort?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I feel like y'all live in different staates. Obviously this is not making you feel good. We have to learn how to walk away from things that don't make us feel good. Would you have four kids? No? I mean you're gonna have one? If would you ever add? I will watch your one? Hid?
Speaker 2: I mean, who's gonna who else gonna watch you?
Speaker 3: Girl? Fuck you? Who else gonna watch you? It's gonna be between you and my baby daddy. I ain't finna be with them. I got shit to do.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I'm gonna be were you egg so who they about to be with?
Speaker 3: For real, y'all gonna have to take you and my baby daddy gonna have to take turn. No, absolutely night, Well, y'all gonna figure.
Speaker 2: Out he just gonna have a turn.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, make sure y'all go to music Beauty Collection dot com.
Speaker 2: Go subscribe to dreas YouTube.
Speaker 3: Go follow both of our lt k's love lexp dropping soon. Follow us on TikTok Uh tour dates dropping soon, really really really big announcement dropping soon. Tie Go to sow mixy dot com. Get all the good recipes and all that good stuff and we'll see y'all next week. Bye y'all, y'all. Make sure y'all share the content.
Speaker 2: Like subscribe, follow all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: And let me say this before we close out, y'all. There is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's p O. You are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both. So we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok It is p O, you are underscore in my nds I and.
Speaker 1: We gotta hell a fake Facebook page the Facebook page it's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of filet.
Speaker 3: So if you're on Facebook one that's ours, got the least amount of file, but one that's not us got like two hundred and.
Speaker 2: Fifty thous' follows.
Speaker 3: Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English? Because they're captains are like mamba claude?
Speaker 2: Should men?
Speaker 3: Should men pay bill?
Speaker 2: Should men pay bill?
Speaker 3: Yes? No?
Speaker 1: Check answer below block block pull like that's literally with the captions.
Speaker 3: I'm like you, what would that? DG is bumba claude? Wamba claude? All right, Drayon say give it to him. Drayon say we warming up for the Christmas performance.
Speaker 1: Bring me alarm, I've been through this too long. Would I be damned if I see another cheek on his arm? I said, bring me alarm. I've been through this too long. Would I be damned if I see another treek on his own?
Speaker 3: I'll be rocking to your little colds. If I let you.
Speaker 4: Go, get in the house, off the codes. If I let you go, she gonna take everything I own. If I let you Oh, I can't let you go.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: If I let you go, she gonna wrap them baby here stones I left you go in.
Speaker 3: The back of the roles.
Speaker 4: If I let you go, she gonna prop it everything I told her.
Speaker 3: If I let you go, I can't let you go. Dan. If I let you go, tell me how should I feel?
Speaker 1: When I know wan to know, and my female intuition is telling me, you will tell people? Tell me about the flames. I couldn't stay through the smoke. When I need instant accusations, You mean you can go.
Speaker 6: Show you can't stay. You gotta go. Ain't no chick spinning your dough, taking the toe the way you thirty of phones not the picture for every for me, hear me. One should have saw you rocking to the goals. I let get in the house, stup go, I let you go. She gonna take everything I own.
Speaker 3: If I let you go. I can't let your go. Damn.
Speaker 4: If I let you go, she gonna ruck the baby is thought. If I let you go, be in the back of the road. If I let you go, she's gonna talking everything I thought. If I let you go, I can't let you go. Then if I let you go.
Speaker 1: I said, bringing your law, I would I be damn if I see another chick on his own, I.
Speaker 2: Said, bringing your long.
Speaker 6: Let me damned if I see another chick on his arm tell me how should I feel when your name is below and I thought of you just touch a nurse?
Speaker 2: What I thought, I'm gonna want you?
Speaker 3: But I let it because I can't let it go to know you give it to it like you gave me to come on. Why I just.
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: We gotta pring it back?
Speaker 4: You go, David, I let She gonna pay everything if I let you go.
Speaker 3: He let you go.
Speaker 4: If I let you go, maybe your stones. If I let you go in the back of the rother. If I let you go, she's gonna pay everything. If I let you go, I can't let you go. If I let you hit and Dre, I say, bring along.
Speaker 1: Oh, how can you look at me? And I see all the things that I kept on leave just for you? Why would you risk your babies? That the price that I paid? But this is my show and I won't let you go, and this time be paid for and it's mine? How could you give me? And I see y'all the things she'll been rocking just to look over. If I let you go in the house, off the coat. If I left you go.
Speaker 2: She's gonna take everything I own.
Speaker 4: If I let you go, I can't let you go.
Speaker 3: Damn if I let you.
Speaker 2: Go, She's gonna let them be the stone.
Speaker 3: If I let you go and Ima go go everything I ow.
Speaker 1: If I let you got your gout, Damn if I let your go, I said, ringing along, I've been through this too long, and not be damned if I see another shick on his arm, I said, ringing along, I've been through this too long. Would I be damned if I see another check on his unbles?
Speaker 3: I'm mad? Period?
Speaker 2: Damna fuck it
Speaker 3: Got me