Speaker 1: How are my levels?
Speaker 2: You're loud?
Speaker 1: What about now?
Speaker 2: No, let me do it.
Speaker 1: You are such a grumpy person, like you were never happy.
Speaker 2: You're just so I'm always happy. But just see, you keep going back and forth and it changes it. So just freeze, just freeze one time. When I say a freeze, y'all stop on a dime. Freeze now to all the ladies in the house with real fingernails.
Speaker 1: I actually have something going on right now, so I can't do this podcast with you. I'm sorry. Wait what it was making a joke to not record with you? Also, my family loved the Cascadian farms one good see.
Speaker 2: I should have sent you more. You always complain when I send you more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jackie, ate the rest of it. My mom had some I want to buy that one.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember where I found it, or maybe someone sent it to me. I don't remember. See, it's just everything's a blur. Now. I need you to do me a favor and apologize for the next episode to Michelle because it was really creepy. How I packaged the cereals that I sent her. I didn't really have a box to put them in, so what I did I found some old boxes from uh snack bars, and I crammed it inside snack bar boxes and then put it in a padded envelope. And it's not like me because I'm very pro when it comes to shipping. So it's gonna be really weird when she opened that envelope tomorrow. You know what, Let me just play this and get this out of the way in the meantime, please, I.
Speaker 3: Guess ta true. What's gonna be? Well, tell you what's Saia Redel.
Speaker 2: Been like Simpikim.
Speaker 4: It's their life.
Speaker 1: Rick deal with everything from Checksonvanilas to Chrispy's.
Speaker 2: All right, still waiting on Danielle. It's eleven sixteen here in New York City, obviously not that time at all wherever you're listening to it, because this is pre recorded. Do you know that some people think we do it live?
Speaker 1: Wait? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Some dude was like, one day we should try and do one because with our podcasting platform we can go live. What we can we can go a live if we wanted to.
Speaker 2: So we just start talking live and it just goes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it just records and when we press start, it starts, when we press ended ends and we could Also, if we wanted to take this video feed and go live and people could.
Speaker 2: Watch us, that sounds exciting.
Speaker 1: Do you want to start doing that?
Speaker 2: Hit records, see what happens. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can make a channel for us and then people could tune into our channel.
Speaker 2: Well, can you record this one today and then maybe we'll send it. We'll do whatever do you want me to. Well, like I just said, can you just record this one today and we'll see what happens? Okay, rack them up, Andy, rack them up. See and if you see this, you'll know what I'm talking about. There's something in the bottom that says record.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, h millennial.
Speaker 2: What do you know? Oh, it's recording. I see it all right, listen. I think we're going to get started because I don't want to be here all day. I don't know where Danielle is. So welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one hundred and thirteen. Although I prefer to say one thirteen, I don't know how you want to say it. It's Friday today.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is Friday.
Speaker 2: Does it feel like a Friday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Because it's Thursday.
Speaker 1: Well, if I was allowed to speak on this podcast, what I would say is the days kind of all blend into each other.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, also that I hate zoom, I hate FaceTime, I hate everything. I hate this. We're done. This is welcome to one hundred and thirteen, the final serial Killers episode. Hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I counted every time we had a Final serial Killers episode, this podcast would have been done twenty two times before.
Speaker 2: You're probably right, all right?
Speaker 1: So what frustrated for? Way less? Oh, I'm just gonna keep talking over you today. It's going to be a good day.
Speaker 2: Then it's not. I can't first of all, no, because it's so hard for me to edit. I can't see when you start talking and then we talk and I hate this.
Speaker 1: Maybe what I'll start doing is like when I want to talk, I'll raise a finger.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should recalled in two tracks. That way I can mono you out.
Speaker 1: You don't even know radio terms.
Speaker 2: I don't really even know what that means either. I've heard mono you out, and I don't know what that is. All right, So you're at Baggie's. What is it? Four five and six is seven eight nine? What are we doing here? Four five six? All right? I'm going to give her one more chance.
Speaker 1: She's working Scotty nice.
Speaker 2: So are we show.
Speaker 1: Me some money and then it's working quote unquote Right now I'm doing pro bono work.
Speaker 2: We have started. Where are you join the room? See because I tell you on the Big Elvis Durant in the Morning show show, if a guest is late, Elvis says not, we're done, don't come.
Speaker 1: I've had to turn people away. It was always great, so love doing that.
Speaker 2: So right now Danielle is late, so I think we're just going to start. So we'll do the most boring cereal first. I guess that she would not like anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. They kind of all look boring.
Speaker 2: Here's what I need you to understand. As of this recording, I've only had healthy, crappy junkie cereals to do. I have two more commercials I have to do. I'm sorry, hold on and I'll come up and finish them after. Yeah, that's what you should have done in the beginn finished them after anyway. So all the way, if you're into supermarket aisle in the serial section and you look all the way to the right, we're all that stuff that you would never buy as that's pretty much what we've been doing the last couple of episodes because it's really all that we've had available to us. I promise you, starting with the next episode and episodes to follow, we're going to get back to good name brand, sugary, marshmallowy crap that has built this show. That's what we're gonna start doing again. We just had to get this stuff out of the way.
Speaker 1: It kind of is like an HBO series. It starts off with an amazing first season. Second season gets a little bit dicey. Third season, You're like, why am I watching this? We're going back to the fourth and fifth seasons where we're bringing back old characters.
Speaker 2: What season would you think that we're in right now if we had to be a season where episode one to thirteen is what is the usually like thirteen or twenty six episodes for a season.
Speaker 1: Well, most podcasts take a break and then you can always get back into it, like you take a month off. This way, it's like you come back with new stuff. Let me tell you something, we are very against that idea.
Speaker 2: Podcasts that take a break don't care about their listeners. We always have new, fresh stuff because our listeners depend on us to be there every Monday and every Friday.
Speaker 1: Again. We've been going consistently for a full year. Now, Hey, Andrew, you only missed one episode because Scotti was sick.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you woke up one day and there was no breakfast and you were not allowed to eat until dinner. That's what would happen if we took a break.
Speaker 1: You're belly by so many people.
Speaker 2: You're right, your belly would be empty all day long. And that's what would happen if we didn't do a podcast twice a week.
Speaker 1: And we're recording it now, so maybe we'll actually post this to YouTube or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's a microphone in my face. You can't see me anyway.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Oh here she is, yay.
Speaker 2: Hurry, please connect her.
Speaker 1: She's connecting. I can't make the internet go faster.
Speaker 2: You can, because you know how to do these things. Danielle, push the thing so I can hear you. Please. Oh there you are. Wait. I can't see her though. Why can I see her?
Speaker 4: I have to do it on my phone because.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: The meeting number is not coming up on my email. Sorry guys, wait.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to just send it to you?
Speaker 2: Yes? I can't do her on her phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, Scott, he's having a nervous breakdown. I'll send it to you now. Byee. Well this is going really well. You're having fun right, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I have to edit this tomorrow. I have so much work to do. I will be here until two o'clock in the afternoon. Why don't you edit it? Okay, she said, send it to her Yahoo.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: It's now nine minutes since we were supposed to start, out of time for this.
Speaker 1: Oh, here she is.
Speaker 2: I got to go pick up an Instacart order. Oh my god, gotta make money somehow. It ain't here nothing, bye, here.
Speaker 1: Nothing to the audio. Give it two minutes.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have two minutes here she is there? You are okay?
Speaker 1: No, we can hear and see you.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 4: Can hear anything?
Speaker 2: She can't hear us?
Speaker 3: No, I can't.
Speaker 4: Now, I can't help.
Speaker 2: Don't talk, so don't yell. Oh my gosh, Oh was that? Don't yell?
Speaker 4: You have no idea what today has been one?
Speaker 2: No, I do, because we just lived it. Okay, can we start?
Speaker 4: Can I explain what happened?
Speaker 2: No, we're ten minutes in already. I apologize you have your baggies four or five? Six? Yes, Since Danielle, you're the late comer, we'll let you start. What do you want? Four, five or six?
Speaker 4: I want six because there's a lot in my number six.
Speaker 1: It's the chocolatey looking one.
Speaker 2: Yes, Danielle, I gave you a lot in six because I thought that you'd probably like it and want to share it with your family. This nice cereal came from one of our most fantastic listeners. His name is Matt, and he reaches out to me every single time a new episode posts, and he tells me all about his likes and dislikes, and he usually likes. So he sent me this cereal we've done. We've done love Crunch before, but we did the one with red berries and the one that was in a bag. This is love Crunch, organic from Nature's Path, dark chocolate and peanut butter. Oh so it looks like so old school Peter. It looks like right, it looks like it's from the seventies. They look like chocolate flakes with peanut butter clusters of some sort.
Speaker 1: Do not. The name love Crunch is a really stupid name.
Speaker 2: Hold now, can you lie and tell me what you think of the name.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just get over it and keep going with this podcast because you're so busy and it's going to take you so long. We don't have time for your dad joke. Leave him alone, be nice, Leave him alone. Did you see what he was saying about you in that group chat?
Speaker 5: What was he?
Speaker 4: Oh? I didn't even see. Let me look, wait, let me.
Speaker 2: Look I say anything.
Speaker 4: Let me look in the group chat right now?
Speaker 1: And this is your priority?
Speaker 4: Oh, I hate this show? Is your priority, especially when you are a guest. We don't wait for guests. Oh my crumpy oh man.
Speaker 1: Before you joined, he was going off on you, saying, well, you know, on Elvis's show, he just tells the guests to go home, So I think we should just do that.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm a guest. I've been on this so many times. I really think I'm a family member this.
Speaker 2: You're part of the furniture.
Speaker 5: All right, Are you gonna play all that about me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: All right, come on, let's eat, all right. I see flakes, I see clusters, and I also see flakes too.
Speaker 4: His name is Scotty, he's right there.
Speaker 2: And I also see chunks of chocolate. Yeaes scene.
Speaker 1: I think that's an interesting little thing in the love Crunch.
Speaker 2: And the milk is already chocolate. I love it. Let's go. Why what are you doing?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's good, it's good, but it's too hard, right what My mouth hurts.
Speaker 3: It's too hard.
Speaker 4: Your mouth hurts. And it's called love crunch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you're eating love crunch, Andrew, I can't take you seriously.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a song in the early eighties from Rod Stewart called love Crunch? I don't know, really, you guys know nothing about radio. It's called love Touch. You should have said now it was love Touch.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody knows what you're talking about. As usual, three bowls on his phone. Yeah, I like this. I'm gonna give this four bowls.
Speaker 4: Hold on a second, Preston, come here.
Speaker 5: So Preston is listening to us Scottie Okay Coort serial Killers. He's yelling at me for chewing and talking at the same time, and he goes, could you please not do that? I said, that's what this show's all about. Yeah, he has that mesophomia.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's annoying him, So he would like me to stop chewing with my and talking at the same time.
Speaker 2: People that have that can't listen to the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now he's walking away from me.
Speaker 2: I don't blame him. This is so.
Speaker 1: That was a delicious cereal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was good. It's good.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan, Gottie.
Speaker 4: Why are you so quiet because.
Speaker 1: He's trying to look up love touch?
Speaker 2: Do do?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: I want to give.
Speaker 2: Love touch Andrew? Andrew just fell asleep.
Speaker 1: Andrew anyway, so great. I'm happy you spent the past two minutes after you complain that Danielle was nine minutes late, looking for a song that you played for fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: I just want to prove that I remembered it. That's all.
Speaker 1: Listen, nobody was doubting that you knew love touch.
Speaker 2: Hey, drink the milk. It's good. Yeah, Wow, that's good milk.
Speaker 1: You do bag number four? Next five?
Speaker 3: Ran it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot. You're a part of this podcast. What do you rate it? Scott?
Speaker 2: Four balls? Thank you? Matt listener, Matt, you're the best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Matt, this is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was delicious.
Speaker 2: He dropped it off and hit some contactless left it on my porch.
Speaker 4: You have contactless love crunch.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 1: That was really good. I would just change the name if I was in marketing.
Speaker 2: No, love Cunch has been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: Well they should change it, because love Crunch I feel like, would be in like a bachelorette party is like a gag series that you buy.
Speaker 2: By the way, look it says new Cereal. So this was the new one.
Speaker 3: It's working milk.
Speaker 2: Hey. By the way, I keep hearing a dinging. And Andrew, you said, nothing's dinging.
Speaker 4: That's my computer. I can't silence it because then you won't hear me.
Speaker 2: No worries. Also, Andrew, I was right. There's an iPad that's been sitting there for months, and it was dinging dinging dinging, and it finally died. Why are you rolling your eyes?
Speaker 1: I don't think that happened.
Speaker 2: No, I here, it's gonna show you.
Speaker 1: He has to waste more time. It's right, you're busy.
Speaker 2: It's right here, and it's been ding ding ding ding dinging, And then the battery finally died and it stopped. I couldn't figure out what it was.
Speaker 1: Whose iPad is that that's Elvis's.
Speaker 2: Can I use it to do Serial Killers? To do this on so I could take my computer home.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you ask him and he says yes, sure.
Speaker 2: Why the hell would he care?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I just wanted for a zoom call.
Speaker 4: Didn't he get a new iPad before he went on quarantine? I think?
Speaker 2: So where do you want to go next? Andrew?
Speaker 1: I would like to do bag number five?
Speaker 2: All right? Bag number five? This one came to us just in a random Amazon envelope. No name, no address, no note, no nothing. And it's another Cascadian Farm cereal because basically all we have left at this point is Cascadian Farm and Kashi and this wait, wait, you just made a face. Why did you make a face? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Because they smelled it and it smells like grass.
Speaker 2: No, it should smell like Graham because it's Cascadian Farm, Graham crunch cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Graham smells like this, but it's not it.
Speaker 2: So this is fake healthy golden Grams.
Speaker 4: No, it smells like a bonfire.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go and mixmores.
Speaker 2: I think it smells like grahams. Thank you to whoever sent this to us. I don't know who you are. We just got a random package.
Speaker 4: You're opening up random packages.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, let me reach the point where everything he said he wouldn't do he's doing.
Speaker 2: It came from Amazon. Okay, yeah, you're readying one, two, three Golden Grams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I do too. The reason it tastes a lot like Golden Grams is because Cascadian Farm is a subsiderary, no subsidiary, subsidiary of General Mills. And Andrew, who makes Golden Grams? Really, cal, I just gave you the answer, you dumb General Mills. Yes, General Mills. So they're probably made on the same machinery, same ingredients.
Speaker 1: Well, I get that four bowls.
Speaker 2: I liked it, three balls and a spoon for me, I do like it. I'm not a massive fan of Golden Grams, so three bowls in a spoon here.
Speaker 5: It has a little bit of a weird aftertaste, no, like a smoky aftertaste.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, I like it lit like buttery too.
Speaker 4: I'll give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: Three good girl, all right? I hate when you say that.
Speaker 1: You're just weird, like that's the only Oh can we.
Speaker 4: I know it's not a granola bar podcast.
Speaker 5: But Cascadian Farms has these amazing uh.
Speaker 2: Uh what Cascadian Farm?
Speaker 5: Oh, Cascadian Farm has these amazing vanilla chip I sell cheerio.
Speaker 3: What are you eating?
Speaker 2: Chereo cereal?
Speaker 3: You know some cereal for a change, enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Cascadia Farm has these. Delicious. It's a vanilla chip granola bar. It is amazing.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you something though. At my store it has a green tag on those, which means they're not going to be carrying them anymore. So while you can, that just means that their warehouse is not getting them anymore. I don't know whether they've stopped making them.
Speaker 4: So buy a bunch because they're really good.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, this next one, I don't know. I'm pretty sure that it was sent to us also in a box with no name.
Speaker 1: Oh cool?
Speaker 2: Does that remind you of a song you had, The Horse with No in a box with no name? Yes, Andrew, very good. Now, I've never heard of this brand before. It's called eighteen Rabbits Organics. I'm guessing it's granola. It is peak can almond and coconut granola with maple syrup, pumpkin and sesame seeds, which I think is kind of weird to be in a granola cereal sesame seeds. The ingredients are whole grain oats, unsweetened coconut, maple syrup, almonds, butter, milk, sunflower oil, honey, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and sesame seeds.
Speaker 1: Let's go in, all right.
Speaker 2: I didn't even pour it yet, dude.
Speaker 1: I poured mine. It's rabbit food. Like, I don't think I like the look of this cereal. Like if I were poureded this in a bowl and just looked at it, I'd be like, what threw up in the bowl?
Speaker 5: This kind of looks like, yeah, kind of I would beat us to the birds in the back garden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this would go in a bird feeder.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bird feeder, did you hear Sam on the show this morning? She got herself a bird feeder and she put flower seeds in it because she didn't know instead of bird seed, like, she bought flower seeds and fill her bird feeder with flower seeds.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Period, I like this.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, I would like this in yogurt.
Speaker 2: See, I like coconut, so I like that coconut flavor. There's too much going.
Speaker 4: On here, cereal this is not cereous.
Speaker 2: No, you know what this is?
Speaker 4: Breaking this over yogurts and strawberries.
Speaker 1: This is the cereal when you're in a hotel. What's that floor called that you get access to? Like, yeah, what is that called free breakfast floor?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know.
Speaker 1: This is the type of cereal that they started on that.
Speaker 2: Floor in that little turney machine.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not good, there's nothing special about it. It's boring. I give this two bowls.
Speaker 5: I give it two bols to listen, I'm doing the Bottre's nothing I can do to over my mouth.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, it's so upset.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you want to hear the story? Growing up, my mom made amazing granola that siblings and I devoured. She taught me the importance of eating organic and understanding food labels. Mom was very sick. Sorry, Mom was very sick. I didn't know it wasn't I thought I was thinking of something else. Mom was very sick and doing both.
Speaker 1: What why is this on the back of a cereal band? Like, just tell me where this granola came from? Let's call it a day.
Speaker 2: Mom was very sick and doing both restored her health. Yay to cheer to cheer us up. My dad brought home a rabbit. Soon we had eighteen rabbits hopping around as a mom today. Those memories inspire the wholesome recipes I create in my kitchen for you, Alison.
Speaker 1: It was a lovely story, Allison.
Speaker 2: She had a pet rabbit. They had a bunch of rabbit sex. There were eighteen rabbits, and now she has a cereal brand. Awesome. I give it two balls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm not inspired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 5: I think Sheldon would like this cereal. He likes this kind of granoli crowd.
Speaker 2: He's heating up his spaghettios back there.
Speaker 3: Is it like Musli? Yes, it's like MUSALI is it like music?
Speaker 4: He likes musically?
Speaker 2: What you just put in the microwave some spotted dick.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a little fool. I'm spotted dick right now. I don't have any more room for more spotted dick. But you like that? Three spoons of balls or whatever it is you guys give.
Speaker 2: Me, but you don't even doesn't even listen, Sheldon. Your task? Your task for today, Sheldon is to go find a mailbox from nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: But see now, I know how to spot them because somebody gave me the info on the side. It's etched with the year they were created.
Speaker 2: It's right, Andrew, Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, every single blue collection give me.
Speaker 4: This isn't a mailbox podcast. This is a seal body.
Speaker 2: It should be because this is a fun fact. On the side of every single USPS mailbox, whether it be a blue one or the green relay mailbox. What's a relay mailbox? The year that the box is put into service is on the side of the box.
Speaker 3: Now you know.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get out of here. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us serial Killers PC and like and subscribe in those things, right Andrew, yes, like?
Speaker 1: Can subscribe? Leave us a review? We love reading the reviews, even though Scott they made fun of me for saying that in the last episode, No I didn't. Yeah, you did, have a great weekend, played it out in post production because you do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: I don't ever take anything out. Have a nice weekend. We'll see you on Monday, when our special guest will be Michelle from Survivor. She's back.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my gosh, I felt so.
Speaker 2: She did not win, not even one damn vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't great. I would have voted for her exactly. We'll talk to her about that on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll discuss this and more on Monday on Serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Tell her I love her.
Speaker 1: We said we will do.
Speaker 2: And you should see how I creepily sent her cereal. She's going to be like, what is this when she opens her bag? All right, thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: Spencer loves her too, He says she should have won.
Speaker 2: Hi, Spencer, all right, can we say crunch and get out of here so I can edit this for seven hours? Crunch, crunch, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Then I have to go and edit it. It's going to take me forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because already the file, this file is thirty minutes already. Well, because you started recording, stupid Danielle.
Speaker 4: All you did was bitch for nine minutes.
Speaker 3: That's so true.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving it all in. It's going to be the longest episode ever. Love you bye, guys, Love you to Bye.