Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just you.
Speaker 3: I am all in again with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 4: Everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast one on productions.
Speaker 1: iHeartRadio Media. iHeart Podcast.
Speaker 4: We've got the Intrepid Crew back together for the first time in seventeen years here, well maybe two thousand and what like like eight or something like that.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, Scott, can I just say all your This is not meant to be creepy because you can talk about me because I'm creepy.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. But all your tennis playing you looking good?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm playing tennis.
Speaker 2: Are you in better shape?
Speaker 5: Just tell me then what I don't know, like a year ago, I don't know you look in shape?
Speaker 1: Whoa, oh yeah, oh yeah, you know. I hit the gym. I'm on the tennis court so good.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to running down overhead smashes from my eleven year old son.
Speaker 1: He's running that kid.
Speaker 5: I did tell on Gilmore Girl's Gazette. He said, I don't know if Scott's gonna care if I say this, but I just got a really cool picture of him playing tennis and he looks like he's got a good game, and.
Speaker 2: I said it was so Richard Gilmour.
Speaker 5: Because Richard didn't play golf, he definitely would be on the tennis court. I don't see him as a pickleball fan. I think he would be like that is not it's tennis.
Speaker 2: Who do you play with?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I play with a lot of different people, but.
Speaker 1: The best, the best games I have are with my son.
Speaker 2: He plays at the club. Fancy do you get lunch after?
Speaker 7: Scott's your father son?
Speaker 5: You know hangs? I love that Scott. Do you do father son golf too?
Speaker 1: He's not. I did, but he's not in the golf.
Speaker 2: He likes tennis.
Speaker 1: He's a fast twitch kid man. He's like karate.
Speaker 4: He's golf, he's tennis.
Speaker 1: He's building robots. He doesn't want to spend four hours out on the golf.
Speaker 3: I didn't appreciate golf until much later on in life as a as a young kid who has energy, you don't appreciate golf.
Speaker 2: I don't appreciate golf as a fifty year old. I like watching it if I don't like playing it. To driving around in the.
Speaker 8: Golf cart, yeah, the most boring thing ever I'm with you.
Speaker 7: Watching Amy and I had a fun of walking around the golf tournament.
Speaker 2: We love that.
Speaker 5: We love walking around a celebrity golf tournament. But playing I love the golf cart too. I just got a new a new golf cart.
Speaker 1: Oh really, you have a golf golf.
Speaker 4: Because I live on community, like gated community with golf golf, but I don't play golf.
Speaker 2: But you can take the golf cart to like the.
Speaker 1: Club, right, sure, yeah everybody?
Speaker 5: So, yeah, I got it. It's not used, but it was like very very on sale.
Speaker 1: So I was like, how much is a golf cart? I mean how much is like.
Speaker 5: New fancy one is like in the twenty thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a car. I did not pay that guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not getting a pontoon boat.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe where would you take it? And I take it in the lake? What lake lakes?
Speaker 2: Not like have a suit?
Speaker 5: Can't you see Scott going to have a sup and just all the young ones are there.
Speaker 1: I just do not beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is just not happening. The Patterson family just does not roll that way.
Speaker 1: We kind of do, we kind of do.
Speaker 8: Actually, I can see you trying to back a trailer into the water.
Speaker 1: It's not a problem with these. I do it like with one hand, and.
Speaker 2: Luke of you, I'm not going that's.
Speaker 1: Very I'm all about that. How do you think I fish? That's how I do it.
Speaker 2: Did Luke fish first or did you fish first?
Speaker 1: I fish? I fished way before Luke.
Speaker 4: I was catching sonnies when I was like seven years old. My mom was frying them up.
Speaker 5: I have to say, there is always that line where does Luke end and Scott begin and vice versa? Because you are You're different, but you are similar, Like they're really a lot of similarities.
Speaker 1: You know, you just I don't know. All right, I'm going to write a book about it.
Speaker 2: You really should.
Speaker 5: Should you enjoying rewatching again with all the celebrities and cast members?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't remember. I don't. Oh it's really fun, but I don't remember the first go around. I forgot all the episodes. Take everything's.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm going to say that the guests have been top notch. You've had some guests that I am very thankful I have was not recapping those episodes with you because I would have been starstruck.
Speaker 5: I have just I love nothing more than on Instagram when they say the pairing we didn't know we needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think we've just learned that. Like everyone's a fan of Gilmore girls.
Speaker 1: Right right? The Melrose Place girls were fun. It's quite a lineup. Quite a lineup.
Speaker 2: You know what I found interesting?
Speaker 3: Scott said this off air because we were talking about Parenthood and he was asking how it's going and how we're liking it. Yeah, Yeada, you got a story to tell. We cut you off and we said, yeah, you gotta tell us on air. But you auditioned for Parenthood.
Speaker 1: I did, and I auditioned for the Peter Krause role.
Speaker 3: No, no, they obviously because you would have been brothers.
Speaker 5: Been lore Lie Laura, except that at the time it was more Attorney Kearney could have been Peter Krause's role and mar Tierney you would have been the other role. But then what if everything happened and they recast it with Lauren.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's like the Inner the destiny of Lauren Graham and myself would have maybe continued in another universe.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to say you auditioned for the John Corbett role, which Danielle doesn't know about yet, but it is Lauren Graham's ex husband.
Speaker 2: You would have been really good in that role. He's like a musician.
Speaker 5: Well no, because he's sort of like he's like a little bit of a It would have been a darker role, but you would have been good at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 6: Be good.
Speaker 1: When they get too light, I go away.
Speaker 2: Well we know saw who can forget the sophomore? Wait everybody? What is everybody? So this is our happy fourth.
Speaker 1: Of July special episode?
Speaker 2: What is everybody doing this week?
Speaker 1: Go round? Oh man, no one wants I will be I will be on a boat, a pontoon with several sort of coolers filled with things, really, with all my friends sleeping on the boat.
Speaker 2: Or going to a cabin and then going back on the boat.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we're going to sleep on Okay, I think some people will fall asleep eventually from from the amount of but we're going to be in the middle of a lake watching the fireworks.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. You sound like you're doing something weird.
Speaker 3: You know, none of it is fun. Not one day of July week is fun. I'm cleaning out my garage you know what, Actually there is one day. There is one day that we're having a good time. My husband and I are going to Terranea to get.
Speaker 2: Are you spending the night too or just the day? Just the day? Because is this like a baby moon as they said.
Speaker 3: No, not really, because we did that when we went to Cabo.
Speaker 2: This is just I mean when you got both like literally so sick. Good baby, good baby.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: No, we're just both off and we both are tired in a Terranea. For those that are in Soco, just hot tip for you. If you get a massage there, you could spend the whole day at the pool day past.
Speaker 2: That's for the cabana.
Speaker 5: Dude, I would I would take all your pennies and just go get me the cabana.
Speaker 3: All my pennies are going towards the very expensive massage forget to tell you guys when it gets to be my turn, that about the big problem I have.
Speaker 2: But Suzanne, you go next.
Speaker 8: You know, we're not doing much this year, probably just having family over for a barbecue. My youngest. We've been focusing on July sixth this year because my youngest got his eagle. Scouts is on the sixth. So we've been planning that party.
Speaker 2: That's so cool. That's like really really cool that he'll like all his life. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: The odds of success in any field have increased ten x because that's very true.
Speaker 2: It was a Scouts Scout?
Speaker 5: Were you in?
Speaker 1: Boy Scouts? Cub Scout?
Speaker 2: Cub Scout quit after the Pinewood Derby? That did you in?
Speaker 5: I My dad is an Eagle Scout, but not my brothers.
Speaker 2: They quit after the Pinewood Derby. They were like.
Speaker 1: I want after that, right you.
Speaker 7: We're just home, I think. Actually, my cousin and I were talking about going to get a massage at the Four Seasons to then do the cool day just to you. I know, Well it's we've never been and it was like always on our list of things to be like, yeah, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: They redid the pool. It's really the pool and.
Speaker 7: We've never done it. So I'm home. Other than that, I'm just going to sleep.
Speaker 2: I like that place. I'm going to sleep so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to like Tahoe, so I'll be doing some of what Scott's doing on a boat, but I have a very small boat, so there's no sleeping on the boat. You can barely fit five people on the boat. But I have my new rolling cooler, which I don't put I'm not I don't drink, but some people do, so there will be some alcohol, but I want to put like fruit and snacks so that I always just have like lots of waters. I'm very into watert Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's hot. It's it's like eighty, but eighty in.
Speaker 7: Tahoe like ninety perfect, not like you texted us the other week saying it was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You guys. Okay, no.
Speaker 6: Yet.
Speaker 2: So I went to Tahoe. Let's see.
Speaker 5: I don't know what date it is, but it was like a couple of saturdays ago, and I was coming home on Saturday and it was like very windy and there was like a bad storm, but like it didn't seem that crazy. It just seemed bad weather, like you would never go, you know, you wouldn't go out on the lake. So I started driving up over the mountain and it's kind of raining and it's freezing onto my windshield.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, Okay, that's weird. What's going on.
Speaker 5: Maybe five minutes later, snow snow on the windshield, snow sticking to the ground, snow on the sides. Within one hour, I went from thirty four degrees to ninety degrees in Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Whoa snow in June?
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 7: I remember when Amy text so that I was in Vegas and I was like, it's.
Speaker 2: It was weird. It was really weird.
Speaker 5: I've never actually I've seen snow on Memorial Day. Definitely, definitely close to fourth July.
Speaker 4: Tahoe is the sweet spot for lake effects now, and it's like it's like Utah, Utah gets that lake effect, they get tons of they guess, and Tahoe just like it's ten feet of snow.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sleep a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try and finish Handmaid's Tale, that's definitely on my list. I'm gonna try and eat healthy because I've been eating really junkie. And then you guys, I'm going to try to solve my big problem that i'd like you all to weigh in on. And I don't know if I've told you about this before. I've a ratten my wall.
Speaker 1: No, that's easy.
Speaker 2: I can called rap patrol, but not just one. Right, Well, first of all, don't go there, I can only hear one.
Speaker 5: So I've had this problem before and it got handled and then it's been months, no problems back and it's not the same.
Speaker 1: Guy they hate.
Speaker 4: They hate Michael Jackson music. So you got to put like a little speaker in the hole and play.
Speaker 5: Th I want to know what some people do. They put cameras in their basements or their addicts and then they can see them. Oh, I could never do that.
Speaker 3: I would love that. And I'm telling you when I hear in my backyard and I hear like I have like a lot of edging. If I hear it, I'll like run over there to see if I can see it.
Speaker 1: So what does rap patrol tell you to do? It's pretty simple.
Speaker 5: Well, so rap patrol comes out and they plug the holes. But they've already done it.
Speaker 2: So now I need to call my neighbor to see the holes.
Speaker 1: Got to kill the rats.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, I have traps all the my attic, but it's how they get in. They're getting in from the golf course. So I need to go to my neighbors and see if they're cool, because I share a wall, and they'll let rap patrol come over and see if it's getting in over there.
Speaker 2: But you guys, it's this. It's just like can you hear that? It sounds like that.
Speaker 5: It wakes me up from a dead sleep. It's always at three thirty or four in the morning, always the same time, very timely. Rat It wakes me up like there's a bear in the room, like I'm like and then I stay awake, like my eyes like it's like I am awake.
Speaker 2: It's so terrifying. So I'm trying to solve that. That's my other thing. So if anyone has any tips, please send up.
Speaker 3: Well, we did want to play a game in this episode where there's been a lot of trends recently and in Amy and I kind of dabbled in this in Gilmore Girls Gazette with if Gilmore Girls were to happen today, who would be cast as the characters?
Speaker 2: This is this where Scott says brad piplism, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I love that, but no that this this game is what would how would the storylines change? So Emma, if you don't mind, or Jackie if you don't mind jumping in and saying some examples of that viral that viral TikTok of like what were some examples that that guy said.
Speaker 2: Morley would be obsessed with voice notes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like things like that, Like what like what would change? So like one example that I that I thought of was that whole like when Rory stole the yacht.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she.
Speaker 3: Would have tried to get away with it and then it would have gone viral on TikTok and then that's how people would have found out that she stole the yacht.
Speaker 2: So like just like fun, I think.
Speaker 5: There's definitely a vegan burger at the diner, definitely.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if Luke is healthy, he would definitely have a vegan burger.
Speaker 1: Point right, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Fair Fair and Laura I would market Lora I would market.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that Luke would never have QR codes, Like I don't think he would have a QR code.
Speaker 3: He would oh yeah, he would say no cell phones and no QR codes.
Speaker 7: It's anything. He would have those menus that you just print it's like a little place mat and just throw it away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one. Yeah, he does not have an iPhone still. I feel like he's still just going old school.
Speaker 3: No iPhone I would say that Lindsay would find out that Dean cheated on her by a text on his iPad.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so good.
Speaker 3: She would have been at home scrolling on an iPad and a text memory would have popped up, and she would have been good.
Speaker 2: She would have figured it out.
Speaker 7: I feel like Kirk would want to be an influencer, would have.
Speaker 8: Like one hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 7: Just do the most unhinged things.
Speaker 1: I think Kirk would have a reality show.
Speaker 4: He's got twelve brothers and sisters, and yeah, that would be like, like, that's a good spin off for Warner Brothers, right, have like the Kirks, you know, sure at what's his name? Kirk is his name? The Gleasons. The Gleas's really good like the Kardashians.
Speaker 1: But it's like a.
Speaker 2: I can tell you Jess does not have a kindle.
Speaker 3: No, no, none of the way Lane's band would be on American idol.
Speaker 2: Or America's got talent. I feel it's America's got talent.
Speaker 6: Yeap?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, this is a This is a better game than the game, right. The game we played was harder. This was this is good.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh, Emily Gilmour would totally be running the joint on.
Speaker 2: Facebook, like.
Speaker 1: Book what joint? All of them?
Speaker 2: The d a R. She's Ina the you know, she's the admin of the d a R page. That is so good.
Speaker 5: Wait, okay, I have a game before we go. What episode of Gilmour Girls will you be watching next week? Just everybody say like the one that they because you know it's weird. There isn't a fourth of July episode.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, there's not a lot of summer episode.
Speaker 2: I know what I would watch.
Speaker 7: We we just watched this, but I love it so much. It's the episode where we the oh my gosh, thetish.
Speaker 5: I go to say that, I like when Luke pushes just into the lake. Oh I feel spring summary to me for some reason too.
Speaker 4: I'm watching like I'm watching I'm watching episodes kind of stars and stuff.
Speaker 5: Wait, okay, also, you guys, this is good, go and say a show you're watching right now, everybody go around and say what they're watching.
Speaker 2: I have a couple I am watching the summer I turn pretty oh good, one out already?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, July sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, she's catching up stressed out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Danielle, speaking of they just released a clothing line, American Eagle, and I was totally gonna go get one so I can send you a picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, send me a picture. I love that show.
Speaker 7: I'm watching Love Island.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm doing Handmaid's Tale.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm catching up on all the episodes, and then I'm going to watch the new season, and then I'm going to start Traders for the very first time.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 5: And then I have like a long long list, yeah from season one. But then I have a big long list. Did anybody ever watch The Pit? I whoa, I popped my pee. Sorry everybody. If you haven't watched The Pit yet, I highly recommend that too.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: This week I'm watching Mormon Wives reunions not at all, and the last thing finishing Ginny and Georgia.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: I need to finish that too. I started season three. I didn't finish.
Speaker 2: Scott's just Wimbledon NonStop.
Speaker 1: What do you watch?
Speaker 4: I'm just watching tennis players and Grand Slam events and watch isn't.
Speaker 2: There a documentary about Bjorn Borg that's pretty good? Beyond is there?
Speaker 5: I'll find it and I think it might be McEnroe who was the other one that was like there was another one and there's like a documentary about their rifle.
Speaker 2: There's some good tennis documentaries.
Speaker 1: I was watching a little bit of the Carlos Alcarez last night.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that even is.
Speaker 1: He's number number two in the world, number one, who number two in he's like twenty, he's like sixteen years old or something like that.
Speaker 2: Good time.
Speaker 1: I'm all into tennis now. But I've watched her. I've watched everything that I need to watch.
Speaker 4: I've watched. I watched a Diplomat. I was obsessed with a Diplomat. Diplomat was really good.
Speaker 2: Carrie Russell.
Speaker 4: She's great in that, and everybody's great in that, great writing, great stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, happy for everybody.
Speaker 1: Happy, stay safe everybody.
Speaker 5: Oh I missed that. What stay safe everybody? We don't say that at the end of our show.
Speaker 1: What do you say at the end of your show?
Speaker 5: The news and we say that's the news.
Speaker 2: Meeting adjourned is good?
Speaker 1: Meeting all how meeting? How about?
Speaker 5: And that'll be all that would have been good for the news too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys, fourth, see you next seeing another seventeen years.
Speaker 1: You love to all, Love to all.
Speaker 6: Dot everybody to forget.
Speaker 4: Follow us on Instagram at i Am All In podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.