Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Right all right? What's up everybody? I hope you're well. How you doing? How you doing? See folks coming on in? What's good? Welcome, Welcome, I see you. Adrian, A couple of Adrians, Amber Anissa and Aki, Raim Barry, Beatrice, Brian Bridget Katanya, Selene, Charles, Christopher, Courtney, three Courtneys, Damian Daniel, Darlene Devon. Then zel didn't zel Winfrey. Oh that's a powerful name. That's a powerful name, right there, didn't zel Winfrey? What's good? What's good? What's good? Everybody? I hope you're well. So happy to have you here for the webinar with Matt and I on the six best ways to finance multi real estate and scale your portfolio. For those who don't know, my name is Julian Gordon, aka Miss Multifamily, and I'm just happy to have you here. You know, we're in interesting times in this real estate market, and we will to make sure that you can continue to buy real estate despite what you're hearing externally in terms of the news and the media, what you're seeing with interest rates and things of that nature. So just happy that you're here in chat. Please let me know what how many doors do you have right now? How many doors do you have right now? Maryland said three, Patty said two, Dexter thirteen, Yes, Omar two, got a duplex, Jay one, Marlene one, Jay Young three, Mercedes zero, Terry two, Jay two, Christy two, Jada two. So a lot of duplexes in the building. That's all right, some zeros, that's okay, all right. So we're gonna cover different financing strategies for everybody, all right. So Matt is gonna be here in just a second. What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna get started with our reduction so that as soon as he jumps in, we can get into the meat of it. So give me a second while I share my screen. The second while I share my screen, all right? And also in chat, let me know what market are you in? Right now? What market are you in? Give me cities or counties. Don't give me states, give me cities or counties. What market are you in?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: So where did the chat go? All right? So where we got people from San Jose, Boston, Lake Charles, Louisiana, Love Louisiana, Charlotte, Prince George's County, Brooklyn, Union County, Tampa, Newcastle County, Las Vegas, Austin at aliens in the building, I see a Courtney, Inglewood, Long Beach or Oakland, Broward County, and Florida Atlanta to Los Angeles. Cool. So we got people from all over they cut this is good, all right, beautiful so let me get the introduction of the way for those of you who came in late. Matthew is on his way. He is headed up to his hotel room. He has some traveling delays, but I'm gonna get us started and he'll be here on time for us to go through the meat of the presentation. And so for those of you who don't know, my name is Julian Gordon, aka Mister Multifamily, and I've built the multifamily movement over two hundred and ninety two closings on about ninety million dollars worth of real estate in the multi family movement. At this moment in time, I don't know anybody who's helped more people close a multifamily homes than myself. And so I'm so grateful to be in this role and for this to be my God given purpose. Now, this would not be possible without partnership with people like Matt. Matt, as you know, is MG the Mortgage Guy. I actually called him MG the mortgage God because of his ability to understand multifamily real estate financing and get many of our students across the finish line. And so Matt and I have strengthened this partnership to make sure that we can help three hundred people close in twenty twenty two, and we're well underway on that now. I was doing some history and some research, and there was Harriet Tubman, right who we know is a number one conductor on the underground railroad, and she freed folks. But Harry Tubman was also financed by a man named William Steel, and he financed many of her trips. She also worked during the summers to save up to actually do her trips. She made nineteen trip, build a Mason Dixon line and free three hundred people. So that's why that is our focus for this year, is to try to free three hundred people. And so Matt is on that side of the equation, and I'm on this side of the equation. I am the number one conductor on the above ground railroad, which is multi family real estate. It is the pathway to freedom in today's world. For those of you who don't know, you may think that slavery is over, but it has not ended. OK. We are engaged in what I call modern day slavery. Slavery has adapted. It is no longer physical change. It is now mental and monetary. Slavery is now mental and monetary, all right, now, real quick history lesson? Where did Harriet Tubman take people in the middle of the night when she was seeking your freedom? Where does she hide them in the middle of the night? Anybody know where did Harriet Tubman hide folks in the middle of the night? Quick history lesson? She usually did her trips in the winter. So yes, they had to go through rivers, but they didn't stand in the river. The jay Lou said it and other people's homes. These were called safe houses. These were called safe houses. So do you realize that real estate has been part of your journey to freedom since day one? Real estate has been part of your journey to freedom since day one? And so multi family real estate is what we call the above ground railroad. It is the pathway to freedom. But until you understand multi family financing, you'll think that multi family homes and building an entire portfolio is out of reach. And so really quickly, I need everybody to type portfolio. I need everybody to type portfolio. Everybody go ahead and type portfolio. Portfolios. Some people like I don't even know what spell portfolio. No, I need you to type portfolio. Okay, the reason I'm having you type portfolio is because I want you to get out of the mindset of just having one property, right. I need you to get out of the idea in the American dream. Oh, I just want to have a house. I just want to have a house, right, And we'll cover that later on. We want you to get into a portfolio mindset, and that's what this particular webinar is really about. You saw some people who have zero doors at this moment in time, so they're still renting. You see people who have a single family home. You see some people with their first duplex and I think our highest was thirteen doors so far on this webinar. And so as you continue to scale your portfolio, there becomes some challenges and you have to find different financing strategies. And that's what this webinar is really all about. Now, Matt and I have helped many people close together, and the two hundred and ninety two closed in the multi family movement, he is responsible for about half of them. These are some of the people who we together have helped close. I've educated them, I've talked him how to finance, how to finance, find and finalize the deal, and then Matt was the one who actually brought the financing to the table after evaluating their financing folders and understanding the play that they were seeking to run. So this is Novacane who closed in South Carolina. This is Natalie closed and I believe Connecticut. This is Sandy Sandy Chenties closed in Cypress Hills, Brooklyn, New York. So a lot of people are like, oh, Julian, this doesn't work in expensive markets. I live in Brooklyn, I live in the Bay Area, I live in Los Angeles. Well, we have students who have closed in those exact places. Daffy closed in Albany, Georgia. He actually just closed on another one recently as well. You see Mitchell and Brianna Brene who closed on properties with Matt and I teaming up. You see Afea and Linda Linda, who have also close based on the work that Matt and I do. And so we are a team. And this is why we're bringing this information to you because we have a specific goal. Now, for those of you who don't know me and just want to test our credibility, this is my actual real estate portfolio. These are the properties that I actually control. At this moment in time, I currently control about thirty eight doors all across the country in four different markets in New York, Oakland, Oakland, New Orleans, Baton, Rouge, and I also control properties in Atlanta, Georgia that you don't see here. And so this is my actual personal portfolio. But in addition to my personal portfolio, I actually have more properties in that I am a managing partner and a real estate fund, and I'm also a lead investor in several real estate funds, Black owned real estate funds, And so when you add up my percentage share of those portfolios as well, I'm more around eighty doors than i i am at forty. So forty is my personal thirty eight is my personal portfolio. And when you add in my percentage share of other funds, that is almost double. So this is the work that I do. And my journey only started in May of twenty thirteen when I bought that first property in Brooklyn, New York, right here in the upper left. And since that moment in time, I've not paid a housing expense. I've not paid a mortgage since May of twenty thirteen, family, I've not paid a house and expense since May of twenty thirteen. Not rent, not principle, not interest, not taxes, not insurance, not capex, not repairs, are or vacancy rate. Imagine what would happen for you if you no longer had a housing expense for the rest of your life. Your housing expense is literally going to be the biggest expense that you have in your entire life. And if we can just get rid of that one single thing, if we can get rid of that one single thing, it will ensure that you create regenerational wealth, not just generational wealth. Generational wealth is only handed down from one generation to the next, and usually the next generation fumble, okay. But regenerational wealth is when you leave on cash flowing assets to the next generation. And this is what I've been able to do in less than a decade. So when it comes to real estate, this is not a get rich quick ski, this is not a get rich quicks team. This is a get rich guaranteed system over time. It is the most proven business model ever. I cannot guarantee you that Amazon will be here one hundred years from now. I cannot guarantee you that Apple or Tesla will be around one hundred years from now, right, But I can't guarantee you that as long as there are human beings on the face of this planet, then guess what, multifamily real estate will still be here and it will be as valuable as ever. Okay. And so this is what we are teaching you, is how to acquire this real estate, especially in the midst of the market that we are in, so that you can get in the game and not let the news and the media stop you from actually from actually understanding how to run these plays. All right, So okay, cool. So with that, our and why Matt and I decided to team up is that we know that there's a growing gap between the rich and the poor. It used to be right that if you went to the right schools, you got the right job, you met the right people, you can get from one side to the other. But we know that that gap between the rich and the poor is growing wider and wider and wider. Family, and soon it's going to get to a point where no matter what you do, no matter how many degrees you have, no matter how hard you work, no matter how much active income you make, it's going to be almost impossible for you to get from one side to the other. Okay, unless you have assets, cash flowing assets that ensure that you and your last name are on the right side of this equation. Because even if you have high active income, if you're mortgaging, your cost of living continues to rise due to inflation, just like gas prices and things of that nature. Then guess what, You're still stuck in the rat race. You're just stuck in the rat race at a higher demand. Now your cost of living is ten thousand dollars a month, right, and if your cost of living is now ten thousand dollars a month, which is one hundred and twenty per year, then you making one hundred and eighty thousand dollars per year after taxes are still not free. You're just enslaved at a higher level. You're enslaved at a higher level. Okay, So this is not about active income. That is the secret the game. You've been taught to paper chase. But this game is not about active income. The person who has the greatest amount of passive income is who wins the game. And in just a matter of eight years, I've been able to build one hundred and eighty thousand dollars in passive income through real estate alone, just my real estate business alone. So collectively, if you look at my portfolio, I collect about thirty seven thousand dollars per month in rents. I do not keep all thirty seven thousand dollars, Okay, sixty percent of that goes to principal interest taxes, insurance, CAFEX, or prayers of in vacancy rates. So that leads me with about forty percent. Forty percent of thirty seven thousand dollars is about fifteen thousand dollars per month. Fifteen thousand dollars per month times twelve months is one hundred and eighty thousand dollars per year in passive income that I built an eight years, Okay, that will last forever. Some of you on the corporate plantation and in the rat race will never even achieve that with active income because you've been trading time for money, and you have to get out of that cycle if you want to be free, if you want to be wealthy. I will never trade a high active income for passive income because anybody with a high active income ultimately wants to get free by creating passive income streams. So you have to work for money. That's your first job. But your second job is to make money work for you. And many of you are failing right now. And I don't say this to put you down, but many of us are failing simply because we weren't taught right, simply because we weren't taught how to make money work for us. And once your money is working harder for you than you work for it, at that point you can get free. I got to full financial freedom when I acquired when I got up to this property right here. Okay, I had about ten indoors at that time, and that is when I achieve full financial freedom. You do not need millions of dollars in a bank account to achieve full freedom. Full freedom is when your passive income is greater than your cost of living period. And so if each rental door, if I had ten rental doors right and they were each producing four hundred dollars per month in cash flow, right after principal interest, taxes, insurance capecks, or prayers of registrate in terms of that's the money that I collected. That's four thousand dollars a month. And if my cost of living was not four thousand dollars a month. Then guess what, I'm fully financially free simply because I created four thousand dollars a month in positive cash flow and passive income. Right. So this is some of the mindset that you have to break in order to understand the most direct path to freedom is not getting the highest active income and just having a pile of money sitting in a bank account. The fastest path to freedom is actually to grow your passive income month by month by month, year by year by year, acquire a property every single year. Okay, are y'all capturing this? Are y'all with me? Are y'all understanding? Okay, So with Matt and I, we are trying to close the wealth gap. Literally, we are trying to close the wealth gap. We know that the world's wealth these people all have real estate in their portfolio. Okay. Of course, eyl Or, your leisure is teaching you all the different methods to build wealth, but we know the one that is core and is staple in order to build wealth is real estate. And so we are closing the wealth gap one brick at a time, one brick at a time. Through through how we've teamed up on the education and the execution piece. All right, So these are some of our students who have closed all across the country on multifamily real estate. And like I said before, you were now rocking with the best, you are literally now rocking with the best. There's nobody that I know of that has helped more people close on multifamily real estate than myself. There's no other individual that I know of in the country that has helped more people close on multifamily real estate than myself. And I say that humbly. If you know of somebody who has helped more people close on multi family real estate than myself, and please let me know. But at this moment in time, the multifamily movement has helped two hundred and ninety two people close on their first multifamily home, and their second, and the third and their fourth. In fact, one person has eight properties. Okay, that's eighty seven million dollars worth of real estate acquired. That's ten million dollars in positive in revenues rental revenues every single year, and about three million dollars in positive cash flow that will be in these families' names forever. Okay. And we're just getting started. And so we want you to be part of that. And Matt and I are trying to accelerate that process because we know how important it is. Because guess what, what's today's date. What's today's date, family, Today's date is the thirtieth, and in two days rent is do Rent is due, and rent is going to continue to be due until you do something about it. There's no way to shake it. There's only three ways to get rid of your house and expense forever. Does anybody know what they are? You can live in a tent, okay, you can go to jail, or you can buy multi family real estate. Those are the only three ways to get rid of your house and expense forever. Marlene said to die, well, when you die, guess what you still have to pay for? You still have to pay for a funeral plot. And a funeral plot is what it's real estate. Even if you die, you still have to pay for real estate. The only way that I found to get rid of your housing expense forever is to actually acquire multifamily real estate. And so that is the focus, all right, So we're going to focus on some down payment programs that don't require you to put twenty five percent down. We're going to focus on deal flow. We're going to focus on deal analysis, right, but most importantly, we're going to show you you sick strategies that you can use to get financed. This is what blocks people. Many people don't feel like they they feel like money is the biggest issue when it comes to acquiring real estate, and it's not. Money is not the biggest issue the fuck. Finding the deal is harder than finding the money. Finding the deal is harder than finding the money. But if you don't understand how financing on multi famming real estate works, then you'll think that money is the biggest issue, and it's not. For those of you with poor credit scores, guess what, there's a ways around that. For those of you who don't have a huge savings guess what, there's ways around that. What you cannot avoid is the work that is required to find a great deal. But the money is available, and the reason the money is available is because real estate is a physical, tangible asset. The bank is not going to finance you three hundred or five hundred thousand or a million dollars for your ten page business plan and you haven't sold products, but they will finance you for some brick and mortar because they know that if you ever fail to make that mortgage payment, then they can actually reclaim that property for close on it, take it back, being that they're in first lean position, and sell it and get their money out of the deal. Okay, So when you truly understand how financing works, that opens you up and then your next step comes to find that deal and to finalize that deal. So here in this particular webinar, we're going to focus on financing. We're going to focus on financing just to get you over that first hurdle. Now, for those of you who stay to the end on what we're going to do is we're going to send you a list of one hundred and forty seven down payment assistant programs. I've put this together. They're all organized by state. So literally, you'll look at this list of down payment assistant programs, you'll find your state and you'll look for one that fits you. Some of them are five thousand dollars grants, right literally, just five thousand dollars that you don't have to pay. Some of them, if you take a landlord class, they'll roll your closing costs into the loan. Which means less money out of podt it for you. Okay, So we're doing everything in our power to help you save money and make money in this process. Now you know, in the past, Matt and I have talked about the four three, two to one strategy, and most people based on the American dream think that right out the gates, going from renting, they should buy their dream home or start with a single family home. And that is a climb to freedom. It is actually harder to get free when you follow the quote unquote American dream. The American dream is actually American nightmare. And the reason they called it a dream is because they had to rock you to sleep in order to get you to believe in it. I don't want to dream, right, I want to dream awake, not when I'm sleep. I don't remember my dreams when I sleep. Why Because I dream awake. A lot of people daydreaming on their day jobs, or they only dream when they're sleep. That is not when I want to dream. I want to live out my dream every single day, Okay. And that is a true American dream is when you're living it out, not just when you're thinking about it or you're trying to keep up with the Jones, and so at people fall victim to buying a single family first because that's what the American dream and AHGTV says, and it's not true, okay, And so we are here to show you there's a faster path to freedom if you don't do what everybody else is doing. There's a faster path to freedom if you do not do what everyone else is doing, okay, And so we teach the four three two one strategy where you actually have a countdown your freedom instead of a climb your freedom, where you start with the four plex and then you downsize to a triplex, and then you downsize to a duplex, and then you downsize to the single family that you desire. And guess what, you won't even have to pay for it because the cash flow produced by the rental properties that you have, we'll not only paid for that mortgage, but they're now covering your car notes, your student loan, your child's tuition and childcare, your food, your internet, your cell phone. You want a door for every expense that you have. Okay, this is why I need you to build a portfolio. You want to have a door for every expense that you have Okay, this is how you get free. You have all this money going out every single month in twelve different ways, so guess what that means. That means you need to have twelve different doors to pay for those expenses. We are in the business of providing quality, affordable housing to people who cannot who are not positioned to own on their own yet. See, there's been a narrative out there about all landlords or slum lords, and it's not true. I provide quality affordable housing to about seventy people. My thirty eight doors house about seventy people who are not in a position to buy real estate yet. And so guess what, They still need housing and somebody has to provide that housing. And so that's what we're in the business of doing. And especially in our communities, we are trying to reclaim these properties back from slum lords who do not care about our people whatsoever. And we are trying to raise the quality and standard of living in our community by taking ownership and control of these properties. My section eight tenants they love Me, have my portfolio with section eight. They love me. I take care of them. I treat them like they've never been treated before. They've been dealing with slum lords who don't fix anything, don't care, don't care if they have roaches and rodents, right, who who are right on their neck for rent even though they haven't fixed anything, but expect rent to be paid in full. Right, this is our opportunity to take back what is ours, these quote unquote hoods that we made that we live in. Right, we actually you have to own. Can't call it my hood if I don't own it, right, And so this is our time, and this is our opportunity. And so this is what we're focus is on. So your first four plex that's going to pay for it health with the rental revenue and your cars. Then your triplex pays for itself, your food and your cell phone. Right, then your duplex pays for itself and your single family, and then your single family is free. This home that I am in right now, guess what, y'all, it's my single family. You think I got a mortgage, Nope, I own it free and clear. I own it free and clear. But see I had discipline and patience. I didn't buy a single family home till I had twenty doors. I didn't buy a single family home until I had twenty doors. Okay, so this is some of the sacrifice that you may have to make in order to get free. But some of you want what you want right now. You just want what you want right now. You want to keep up with the jones. You want to compare yourself to other people. You want to watch other people's Instagram fees, right, and so you do what they do, and then you realize that you're now a bondage too because you were copying, because you were comparing. But if you actually take the road less travel, you will find that you get free faster. And that's exactly what I did. But it takes courage. It takes courage, and some of you don't have the courage, and that's okay. Hopefully with the education that we give you, it builds up your courage to be able to say, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do this different. Somebody has to break the generational curses. Some of you come from families who have been renting for multiple generations, have never owned anything. Are you going to be the one that breaks that curse? Or you're going to kick the can down to the next generations to your children. Imagine if with the snap of your fingers, you could collect back all the rents that your mother, your father, both sets of grandparents, and all four sets of great grandparents paid. Imagine if you could have all that money back, and not just the rent money that they paid over what one hundred years, but also all the mortgage interest that they paid over the past hundred years. Imagine if you could have all that back right now, it would change your life instantly, instantly. And so that is what we're doing, that is what we are teaching, and that is the next step. Okay, So, as I said before, many of you have a negative relationship to debt. You think that debt is bad, and this is why you have been afraid to get a mortgage. Now, a mortgage on a single family home is not good. And the reason it's not good is because the word mortgage literally means death pledge. If you take the prefix mor or as a mortian a mortuary, the word mortgage literally means death pledge. And so when you get a mortgage on a single family home, you literally signed up for a death pledge. Yeah, I know, you posted your little picture on Instagram look at me on my home buyer or a home owner. That's what you think. But you're really not a homeowner. You're a home buyer. The bank bought your home. You didn't buy it. You thought you weren't paying rent anymore. You're not paying rent to a landlord. You're playing rent to the bank to use their money. That rent is called interest because you didn't have the money to buy that single family home. So AGTV is convince you that you're a homeowner and you're not. We have to be very careful with our language. You're a home buyer. I own this home. I'm a homeowner, Okay, I own it free and clear. I don't owe any bank. There's no first mean position. Okay, you are a home buyer when you get a mortgage on a single family home. Okay. And on top of that, that single family home, it did not cost three hundred thousand dollars. That was the sticker price. But where they stick you in the back is the two hundred and eight thousand dollars of interest that you're going to pay over the next thirty years on that property. So that property was not three hundred thousand dollars that you bought. That property is actually five hundred and eight thousand dollars, but the sticker price that you saw was three hundred and you bit, you went for it. This is a deal. Oh and that doesn't even include the private mortgage insurance, your homeowner's insurance, your property taxes, and all the maintenance over that thirty year period, So that three hundred thousand dollars property is more like a seven hundred thousand dollars property. Money literally going out the door. Now, my prayer for you is that your property appreciated significantly, but that appreciation is not real money. You want to know why. You want to know why, because that appreciation is only covering all the interest that you've been paying this entire time, so it's not real gain. The appreciation on many of your properties is not real game because it's just covering the interest that you paid the entire time. Are y'all with me? All y'all understanding me? Okay? So we want to change our language and our mindset from I want to own a home or a house to I want a portfolio. I want to provide quality, affordable housing for people in my community who have been victims to slum lords. And as a result of providing that service, I actually get some profit, and I'm able to use that profit to get free. Just think about this, y'all. For somebody to say, I'm not just going to think about housing for my own family, but I'm actually going to be concerned about housing other families. That is a noble thing. I'm concerned, and I'm actually going to take a risk to go buy and take out debt on another property to house other people who cannot yet afford a house of their own. If there were not ethical investors like ourselves, then where would people live? Where would people live? See? That's what people don't understand in this conversation. And so we get to change the narrative as ethical investors, as people who put people before profits. If you were just here to extract profits from people through rent, then this is not the webinar for you. Okay, we already have slum modes for that. Here we put people before profits, and we serve people in the highest with the highest quality and the highest standard. Then guess what our business model works. My tenants stay with me for long periods of time, right because I treat them well. Right. So this is where we're going. So when we're talking about multi family real estate and just lets you know, Matt is having some technical difficulties right now. So I'm going to keep on pushing and I can teach this myself, but of course I want my brother here by my side. I can teach this myself. Okay. So when we're talking about multi family real estate, we are not talking about those sixty unit buildings that you see when you drive down the freeway. Okay, some of you live in some big apartment complexes. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about two family, three family, or four family homes. Okay. These are also known as duplexes, triplexes, or four plexes, right, and there are only two point six million of them in the entire United States and they only make up eighteen percent of the rental supply. So we're looking for a very specific rare asset, okay, and I'm trying to make sure that you get one for not just one, but multiple for you and your family. Now, what most people don't know is that financing for a two family, three family, and four family home falls under the same residential guidelines as financing for a single family go home, the same exact bank, the same thirty year fixed rate mortgage, the same interest rate, the same documents that you would use to acquire a single family home, or the same documents that you would need for a two family, three family, or four family home. And most of you didn't know that once you get to five units or more, that is considered a commercial property and that is a different lending process, a different bank, a twenty year fixed rate, and typically a higher interest rate. Okay, So this is one of the secrets that people do not know, is that with the same process that I would use to acquire a single family I could have bought a multifamily this entire time. Okay, Now, how do you get to rent mortgage freedom? Meaning that you never have a housing expense for the rest of your life because for most Americans, thirty five percent of their income goes to housing, whether that is rent or mortgage. So how do you get to rent morgan freedom? Typically you're going to need a triplex or a four plex for your first purchase. A triplex or a four plex. I know some people have some duplexes. Here there's some single family home. But when you have a duplex, the rents from one side while you live in this side, the rent from this other side do not cover principal interest, taxes, insurance, capecks, or pairs over a vacancy rate, so that you will still have money coming out of your pocket for housing, but that money that's coming out of your pocket for housing will likely be less than what your tenant is paying or what you were paying for rent. So we typically want to go for a four plex on our first investment, and then go down to a triplex, then a duplex, and then a single family. Okay, so this is the steps of the process. We are going to answer questions live at the end. We're going to answer questions live at the end. If we try to answer questions in the midst of the presentation, literally, we can be here for hours and hours and hours. What's that song by her? I could do this for hours, right, we can do this for hours? All right? So I want your questions to be answered, but we're going to answer them live at the end. Is that cool? Is that cool? So hold your questions, write them down. I do not want you to forget them. But the presentation is likely going to answer many of your questions along the way. All right, So again back to rent the mortgage freedom For those of you who are not experiencing it yet ranted mortgaine. Freedom is a resulted by multiicrimry real estate, which has cash flow that eliminates your housing expense forever. Again, most Americans, their housing expense is about thirty five thirty five percent. Thirty five percent goes to housing. So if you're making three thousand dollars per month, then about one thousand dollars is actually going towards going toward your housing, whether that is rent a mortgage. So imagine what would happen for you. Imagine what would happen for you if, just like that, with one single move to acquire multiicrimry real estate, you never had a housing expense for the rest of your life. What would change? In chat, let me know what would change for you if you never had a house and expence for the rest of your life. What would change for you if you never had a housing expense for the rest of your life? Let me know? In chat? Tie said everything, Ryan said everything everything, everything, freedom, stress, more money to invest able to travel, more buy more stops everything, location, freedom, life, retire early savings. We don't save money over here. Family saving money is death dead presidents. We're supposed to resurrect them. We don't save money over here beyond our emergency fund, generational wealth, access to resources, crypto and defive invest Help more families, okay, help more of my family. Beautiful, good, good, good. So everything that you're typing right now, I'm able to experience, and I am experiencing because of my multi family real estate portfolio. So you are exactly right. Multifamily real estate is the vehicle to get you everything that you were typing in right here and right now. All right, So let me just explain this to you. If we can literally just get rid of your house and expense, whether that is rent right or a mortgage interest, If we get rid of your house and expense, let's say your housing expenses one thousand dollars a month, and we can invest that at six percent annually, you know how much money all of you would have over the next thirty years. If we could literally just stop you from paying rent or mortgage interest, you would all be millionaires. One thousand dollars per month invested at six percent for thirty years is one million, fifteen five hundred and ninety dollars. You would all be millionaires. If we could simply just do this one thing, get rid of your housing expense. That's it. I'm not asking you to magically pick the right stock. I'm not asking you to pick the right crypto or NFT, none of that. No guessing here. If we can literally just do this one single thing, which is get rid of your housing expense forever, I canon almost guarantee that over the next thirty years you and your last name will be millionaires. And this is cold hard cash millionaires, not just equity millionaires. This is also there'll also be equity in your property on top of that, but just off of the cash you're saving the loan by not having a housing expence, you would be a millionaire guaranteed. Okay, But again it's a long term game. A lot of y'all are to get rich quick schemes. How much money have you really made in crypto? Okay? How much money have you really made in NFTs? You just looking for a lick, a quick lick. Are you making money consistently every single day? It's one thing to buy one and see it go up and pull out. That's great, But how much did you lose? Do you even know? Because you just keep pouring money back in? Do you really even know how much you've made or how much you've lost. I know exactly what my real estate portfolio has done for me. I know exactly how much I'm going to get every single month in rental revenue and profit. I can almost anticipate appreciation. I know exactly what my tax savings is going to be because I own multi fammily real estate. So don't get caught up in these bright, new shiny objects when multi family real estate is the most proven business model of all time, one that will last forever. Okay, I hope you win big on that NFT, on that crypto, on that stop. I hope you win big. But guess what. Once you win big, guess what you have to do. You're typically gonna have to go put it into real estate or your own business. All right, So first thing we got to do is get you off this HGTV foolishness. Right when people are in my program, I tell them they cannot watch AHGTV. They can only watch JGTV because AHGTV will literally tell you to do the opposite of what I'm teaching you to do. It will tell you to do the opposite of what I'm teaching you to do. Okay, your first investment property will not look like this family. Your first investment property will not look like this. I wish your first four plexus like this, it will not. Okay, Typically your first investment property is going to be a B class property, not in the hood. Okay, I want you to be safe where you live and feel comfortable, but it's typically going to be a B class property, not some A class high end property that you might see on AHGTV. This was my first home in Brooklyn, New York, my first multi family, the triplex that I showed you earlier. My first was not my dream home, but it made my dreams possible. Did y'all catch that my first home was not my dream home, but it made my dreams possible? Right? They put linen white paint over everything. They could at least put that gentrification gray, which y'all know about that gentrification gray paint. How many y'all got gentrification gray in your apartment or your house right now? Keep it real? How many y'all got gentrification gray in your apartment or house right now? Okay? Look at my countertops for Micah countertops, No granted my appliances white appliances, No, stainless still cabinets, basic cabinets from those or home depot. If I would have walked into this property with HGTV eyes, I would have walked out and missed out on the opportunity. But this property is appreciated by over four hundred thousand dollars over the past eight years. That's fifty thousand dollars and new net worth for doing nothing over the past eight years. Some of y'all don't even make fifty thousand dollars per year in active income, working two thousand hours per year. I had had to do nothing except by right in order to experience this increase in equity. Okay, I saw the wave coming from Manhattan to Dumbo. What did JG saying four forty four? Should have bought that property in Dumbo? Dumbo right, then to Fort Green, then to Clinton Hill, then the Sty Heights, then to Bedstide, And so I bought in Bedstide before the wave hit Bedstide. And what was Bedsty called? What was Bedside called in twenty thirteen family, when I bought this property, it was called do thank you, Jamila, do or die? Bedstide. That's where I bought. I bought in a neighborhood called do or Die? Who was to live in a neighborhood called do or Die? I did because I knew it was about to happen. I saw what was changing. I was able to identify the thirty three signs of gentrification, and I realized that bedside had about ten to fifteen and it was moving towards thirty three. And so now that wave is all the way out in East New York towards JFK, and my appreciation on that property just going up and up and up, and it's stuck because it's New York. It ain't never going down, right. And I'm able to use that equity through a helot or refinancing to buy more and more real estate and smaller or less expensive markets. So you got to learn how to play the game right. You cannot work your way to wealth. So you got to decide what side of the equation do you want to be on it. You're gonna be a single family at TV buyer that's looking for granted countertop. Are you gonna be a multi fammily real estate investor that's looking for guaranteed cash flow? Are you gonna be buying based on emotions? Are you going to be buying based on economics right? Are you looking for your dream home? Are you going to be looking for an asset that will pay for your dream home? Are you looking for a finished basement? Are you looking to start building wealth? Which side of the equation do you want to be from? Be on? Okay, if you stick with me and Matt long enough on the right side of the equation, we can get you the home that you desire for free without you paying for it. But if you want to peoplep with the Joneses and you want to follow the American dream, you want to feel the pressure, you want to compare, then good luck on that path to getting free. You will only slow your process and it will take you longer and longer and longer, meaning more years of work, more savings, less freedom. Okay, so many people think that you need a lot of money to get started in real estate, and you don't. You don't, and I'm improving to you. I bought that property in twenty thirteen. Here's my W two from twenty twelve. Family. This is my actual W two from twenty and twelve, and I only made thirty five thousand dollars, so I bought a triplex in Brooklyn, New York, when I wasn't making a lot of money in New York City, the most expensive market in the world, while I was an entrepreneur, and within three years of an economic recession. So this is proof that you do not need lots of money to get started in real estate, especially multi family state. Right, this is my actual W two. This is what the lender used to qualify me for that triplex in Brooklyn, New York. But because you didn't understand how real estate multi TIMI real estate in particular, was finance, you didn't believe that you could actually get in the game with your low income houseway, houseway, I'm gonna show you how. Okay, So if you go to buy a single family home, the lender will typically finance you for about forty six times right, what your W two income is. So if your W two income for this pink single family in New Orleans, which is one of my major markets, six times forty is two hundred and forty thousand dollars. Now, there's other factors that apply, like your credit score, the consistency of your income, et cetera. But in general, a lender will finance you for about six times your W two income. Okay, that's if you buy a single family home, right, But what most of you didn't know is that multicim real estate is financed a little bit differently, all right, and it makes a huge difference. Right, So your mind blowed to Mosi's ready, You're ready watch this. If you instead by a multifamily home, what you didn't know is that the lender will give you credit for seventy five percent of the rents that you are going to get once you acquire the property, and they will add that to your W two income today and then qualify you based on that number. So this is an actual four plex that I own in New Orleans, Okay, and imagine that each door is one thousand dollars of rent. That's four thousand dollars a month times seventy five percent, that's three thousand dollars times twelve months is thirty six thousand dollars. So the lender will take that thirty six thousand dollars in future rental income. I haven't collected one rent check, but they will take that thirty six thousand dollars in future rental income. Add it to my forty thousand dollars of W two income and then qualify me based on seventy six thousand dollars of income. Seventy six times six is four hundred and fifty six thousand dollars. Literally able to buy twice as much real estate because I buyt a multi family home instead of a single family home. So you just simply didn't know how real estate was financed. So, hearing me out on this, it is actually easier to buy a multi family home than it is to buy a single family home. You heard it. It is easier to buy a multi family home than it is to buy a single family home. The reason I was able to buy a triplex in Brooklyn, New York with only thirty six thousand dollars of income is because New York rents were so high. So when you take two thousand dollars per month in rents for the two bedroom and the three bedroom that I had up there, right, actually for the whole building, six thousand, right, seventy five percent of that is forty five hundred times twelve months is fifty four thousand dollars. So thirty six thousand was my W two right plus fifty four, So now they're qualifying based on ninety thousand dollars of income. This is how so some of you have been taking yourself out of the game because you just thought that you didn't make enough, but you just didn't know how real estate was financed. Okay, So again you've got to get off of We're gonna get into all the loan types. We're gonna get into that in just a second. Okay, So you got to get off the American dream because a lot of y'all are dating. How many if you single type single, if you are serious, type serious, if you engaged, type engaged, and if you married, type married. If the single type single, if you serious, type serious, if you're engaged, type engaged, if you're married type married. All right, so this is from my single and my serious and my engaged folks. Okay, don't do stupid stuff like this. Do not buy your first home together. Don't it's romantic. Oh we bought our first house together. It is the stupidest thing that you can do when it comes to building wealth for your family. You never ever want to tie two people to one mortgage. You never want to tie two people to one mortgage. So now you have this three hundred thousand dollars mortgage, and you both put your names on the mortgage. So now it looks like your family has six hundred thousand dollars worth of debt, when it's really only three hundred thousand dollars worth of debt. So whoever has the highest income and can get finance for that home by themselves, they should go get that home. In fact, you should both buy multi family homes first and then bring your kingdom and Queendom or however it worked for you together. That's how we start building wealth as a community. But instead you want to keep up with the Joneses. You want to do the romantic thing. We put our first have together, and you literally cut your wealth in half together. You were cutting the cake, and you were cutting your wealth in half because you were following the American dreams, trying to keep up with the Joneses. See it's little stuff like this that'll literally throw you off. Your friends follow the blueprint, They follow mass blueprint, they follow the multi family master plan, and now they have double the wealth that you have because you wanted to do the romantic thing. Oh no, I know, but I just want to buy our first house together, you know, it's our big because we're gonna live there, We're gonna have our kids there, We're going to buy our first. You're trying to create wealth? Are you trying to look cute on paper and on Instagram? Okay? Instead, you divide and conquer. Okay, you divide and conquer. You both go get your multi families. Then you come together and you let their rental income or the cash flow from that multi family, those two multi families actually buy you your dream home. This is the process. Now you have your dream home, and you weren't working for it, you weren't paying for it. You have it because you are housing other people. And the game that you get, the process that you get from providing quality, affordable housing to other people, actually gives you the freedom to buy your dream home without you paying for it. Even if both of you were to lose your jobs, family, your dream home would still be yours. Are y'all getting this? Mabel said it right? Key rings before wedding rings, key rings before wedding rings. This is really crucial, right, This is really crucial. You can double your wealth if you both run the play, or you can cut it in half. It's up to you, Okay, So this is Alan, right, he's a vet. He uses VA loan. What we're going to talk about in just a second. He uses VA loan to buy this property. He said, Hello, Julian, I want to thank you for the great service you provide. I learned a great deal from a detailed instruction for the past three months during the pandemic, and I recing clothes on the multifiming property in Baltimore, Maryland on six seventeen twenty. The property cash flows and is an appreciating market with built in equity as well, or not have had the confidence to handle the deal like such a boss without the expert knowledge provided in your course. I feel like I have the answers to the test every step along the way. Thanks again, brother, for the gateway to freedom and generational wealth. I would certainly pay it forward. So Alan went on to propose to a significant other on the third floor of that property. Right, they got engaged, They got married two months later, they gave birth to a child three months after that. And what did he say? Key rings? Same thing Mabel said, key rings before wedding rings. Key rings before wedding rings. Okay, so now I know you're here. I had to get that out of the way just to flip some of your mind set around multi family real estate financing. We're going to go into the specific strategies right here, right now, because I know all y'all are here, like Julian. Okay, we fifty two minutes in and you know, Julie, show me the money. Okay, I get it now, but show me the money. How many already for me to show you the money? How many already to show me the money? Okay? So the reason I'm not showing the reason I took a minute to show you the money is because some of your mental real estate is off. You think that you just want to go straight to the A step A through Z. But the reason some of you don't have any physical real estate is because of your mental real estate. You have a lot of limiting beliefs and mental blockages that are stopping you from actually understanding and getting into the game. So we had to get those out of the way first to just show you that this is possible. Okay. But now that we've addressed some of the mental real estate up here, the most important real estate that you have, now we can actually get into the tactic. The problem is that many of you have been pursuing the tactical, but if you have, you haven't been addressing the mental. Okay, And here's how I know. Almost all of you have read rich Dad, Poor Dad, or you bought it. Forty million people have bought rich Dad, Poor Dad, but forty million people have not bought real estate. So there's a gap there. There's a knowing doing gap. I had the information. I watch EYO all the time. I'm on market Mondays. I'm watching all these YouTube videos on how to buy multi family real estate, but I haven't bought multi family real estate. There's a knowing doing gap, and that is your mental This is a knowing doing gap right here. This is why you aren't able to get to the promised land over here. It's because you know better, but you're not doing better because there's something blocking you here. So I know a lot of you want to skip steps. You want to go straight to the tactical. But you've had the tactical for however, you've been wanting this for five, ten, fifteen years now, you still haven't done it. You've had it on the tactical. You can go try to piece this together on YouTube, blog post podcast. You can watch all the podcast blog posts that you want. You have the tactical it's there. What nobody teaches you is the mental real estate, okay, says be transformed by the renewing of your mind, not the renewing of your YouTube playlist. All right, So strategy number one, okay, it's FHA fha Okay. FAHA is one of our favorite plays to run. And many of you know this. And for those of you who already have doors, who already use FAHA, stay tuned. Okay. So with FHA, you literally only have to put three and a half percent down, Okay, three and a half percent down. So this is a duplex that I control in New Orleans, and three and a half percent down is only ten thousand, five hundred dollars, right, It's ten thousand, five hundred dollars, right, And so this is very very powerful. So let me show you what that looks like, right, And three hundred thousand dollars three point five percent down, ten thousand, five hundred dollars, okay, to control the three hundred thousand dollars property. The rents on this property are thirty two hundred dollars. The more you're just twelve fifty nine, the taxes insurance are three thirty five and the CAPEX repairers are of the vacancy rate are five hundred and fifteen dollars. Okay, this is money that I set aside from rents every single month for future repairs in vacancy. All right. So people say, Julian, how do you fix the property? What every month? When I get the thirty two hundred dollars in rent, I set aside five hundred and fifteen dollars every single month for future repairs. Does this makes sense? CAPEX is capital expenditures roof, foundation, electrical, plumbing, HVAC. I know that those are going to be big bills later on, so I'm starting to save for them now Today. Big expenses don't come out of my pocket. They come out of my cap X and my repair reserves that I've been saving. This makes sense, okay. And then the cash flow on this property is one thousand, ninety dollars every single month for the rest of my life. Okay. So here's an old rent check from this property about this property in twenty nineteen. This is an old rent check from that property. Okay, thirty two hundred dollars every single month, sixteen hundred per unit. All right, so answer me this, what are the business? Can you buy for three hundred thousand dollars with only ten thousand, five hundred dollars down, get finance for the other two hundred and eighty nine thousand dollars in thirty to forty five days simply by emailing some documents to a lender, have that business immediately cash low in thirty days and succeed with minimum time, effort experience. Please let me know in chat there are none. There are none. Family rest in pieces of Alex Trebet. This is why multi family real estate has to be the first asset in your family's name. There are so many benefits from it, removing your house and expense, it providing you with cash flow, providing you with tax savings right, and also principal paydown and appreciation. Right. These five benefits, there's no other asset class that provides you with all five of those things. You cannot live in your stock portfolio, you cannot live in your cryptocurrency, you cannot live in your NFT okay, but you can live in your multi family home. So not only is it an asset, but It also removes your biggest expense that you will have in life, even greater than taxes, which is your house and expense. Okay, So here's why you buy your multi family first and not a single family. Okay, So listen to this. If you use your three and a half percent down for your single family one hundred thousand dollars single family, right, that's thirty five hundred dollars down payment. Ooh, look at me, I got a house for thirty five hundred dollars. Okay, But then you come to this webinar, you say, Julian and I am going to be a multifimmering real estate investor. Now, little did you know is that you're gonna have to put twenty five percent down for a non owner occupied multifammy home. If you do not live in the property. It's gonna be twenty five percent down to twenty five percent down on that three hundred thousand dollars property is seventy five thousand dollars. So let's add up those two down payments and watch this. That's seventy eight thousand dollars worth of down payment. Okay, okay, now watch this. Get your mind blown. The Mosi's ready, I'm going to answer questions live at the end. Family, I see you answer asking questions. Everybody, please hold your questions, copy them, paste them on a word document, on a note, and I'm going to answer questions live at the end. Okay. I got to get through the presentation first, which is the reason people came, and any miscellaneous questions about the presentation or otherwise I will answer at the end. Is that fair? Is that cool? Everybody? I'm just seeing tons of questions in the chat. I know you're excited. I know you want to learn, right, but I'm literally teaching a thousand people right now, So I can't just run off down this road with you. When these thousand people came here for a specific reason, which was to learn these six strategies. All right, it would actually be selfish if I just went down that road with you while nine hundred and ninety nine other people just were waiting for me to come back. So I'm going to answer questions live at the end. Is that clear? All right? Cool? Back to the lecture at hand. So watch this, y'all. If all we did was change the sequence, If all we did would change the sequence, plus what happened to the total down payment, y'all watch this. If we put three and a half percent down on our multifamily, first, look at the total down payment ten five hundred dollars. Then after living there for one year, which is the FAHA requirement, then we put twenty five percent down on our single family, which is actually not required if it's a single family that you're going to live in, But just to keep the numbers consistent, twenty five percent down one hundred thousand dollar properties only twenty five thousand dollars. So now the total down payments for the same two properties is only thirty five thousand dollars. The same two properties you now control for half the money. Did y'all catch that? All we did was changed the sequence. The numbers don't lie. There's no magic tricks here, family. All we did was change the sequence. All we did was get off the American dream. And you can see how much easier it is for you to acquire multiple properties then for you to get your single family first and then try to buy multifamily. Literally half the money. Forty three thousand dollars difference. Okay, it would take some of you four years to save up an additional forty three thousand dollars. I literally just saved you four years if you're able to save one thousand dollars a month. Okay, So this is the key to knowing the play to run. So this is how we would use FAHA. So basically, for those who are renting right now, you're renting, you're paying one thousand dollars a month. The landlord takes that thousand dollars, that four thousand dollars, okay, they pay their two thousand dollars mortgage, they pocket the other two thousand, and they use that for their single family home or for their lifestyle. Right. And so now what you want to do is you want to acquire a four plex right or triplex like I did in Brooklyn. Now you're receiving you're living in this unit for free. Right, You're receiving three thousand dollars in rent. Right, you're saving three thousand dollars rent from the other units. But guess what, on top of that, you're no longer paying rent anymore. So that's actually four thousand dollars in your pocket. So you now take that, you live here for one year, okay, which is the FAKA requirement, then you go buy you pay your mortgage of two thousand. Then you go buy the single family home that you desire. Now you move a tenant into the unit that you are in. Now you're receiving four thousand dollars from this property right plus the one thousand dollars from no longer paying rent anymore. And now you pay the two thousand dollars mortgage over here and the two thousand dollars mortgage over here. Now you have two properties, a try four plex and a single family. And you went from paying negative one thousand dollars in rent every single month to now having two properties, a four plex plus your single family. And then did it and then did it? Excuse me? And an additional one thousand dollars in your pocket every single month. And literally this can happen in under two years if you lock in and get focused. You can get your rent mortgage freedom in three months if you lock in, But then after fulfilling the one year FAKA requirement, then in about fifteen months or more, you can actually have the single family that you desire, and you're not even paying for it. So you went from paying negative one thousand dollars every single month and having nothing to show for it to now having two properties a four plex and a single family that you desire plus one thousand dollars in your pocket positive cash flow? Are you'll grasping this? Okay? So most people after they get their first multi family home, they're like, I want to get my single family home now, Matt, and I say, no, not yet. I didn't buy my first single family home til I had twenty doors. We encourage you not to buy your first single family home until you have ten doors. Okay. And so did you know that you can use faha twice? Did you know that you could use faha twice? You can use faha multiple times. I can use faha twice? How sway? How sway? Yes you can? Right, So instead of buying a single family, we actually want you to go buy a triplex, okay, after the four plex, and then a duplex, and then your single family. This is the four three two one strategy. Okay. And the reason why is that a lender, if you go from a single family and then you tell them that you're going to buy a triplex, they see that as a downgrade and they don't believe you. They don't believe you. Why would you do that you're just trying to use the FAKA program to get over on us and to acquire an investment property. We don't believe that that's what you're really going to do, and so we're not going to lend to you. But if you are going from a four plex down to a triplex, or a triplex down to a duplex, or duplex down to a single family home, they see that as an upgrade to your life. Now, this is an upgrade from a wealth standpoint, but from the lender's perception, in the FAHA guidelines perception, they see this as a downgrade. So it becomes very difficult for you to get financed for a multi family home that is greater, it has more doors than the one you're currently living in. Okay, So, all my single family buyers, if you feel you messed up, type messed up, I'm not doing this to shame you. I'm doing this to educate all the renters that are here. Renters. Just look at the chat real quick, Renters, look at the chat real quick. I hope you all are seeing this. You got about sixty single family buyers who are telling you anonymously that they messed up. Do not follow in my footsteps. Now, some of y'all gonna be hard headed. You're gonna do what you do anyways. I wish you the best, but you literally have sixty or seventy single family buyers saying do not do what I DIDs. Are you seeing this? Renters? Are you seeing this? Okay? Now again, for those of you who bought single family homes, you're not stuck unless you choose to be. There are six ways to reverse yourself out of the situation. Only two of them require you to sell, and there are five ways to use FAH twice. Okay, so how do I use FAJA twice? Here are some of the strategies. One relocation. They have a one hundred mile rule. If you move over one hundred miles away from your current property, you can use FAHA again. If you increase in family size and the single family that you bought no longer fits or suit your family, you can use FAHA again. If you are vacating a jointly owned property due to divorce or something like that, you can use FAHA again. If you are non occupying co borrower, mean that you bought a home for an aging parent or something like that, and guess what you can use FAHA again. Okay, So these are some of the strategies within the guidelines that allow you to use FAHA another time. All right, So you are not stuck unless you choose to be all right. So, FAHA will not sure more than one property as a principal residence for a borrower, except as noted below. FAHA will not ensure a mortgage if it is determined that the transaction were designed to use FAHA mortgage insurance as a vehicle for obtaining investment properties. Even if the property to be insured will be only one owned using FAHA mortgage insurance, the property must be owner occupied for at least a year. So when you were talking to a lender, family, never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever use the word investor or investment. Never use the word investment property when you were trying to get an FAHA mortgage. Don't use it, Okay, don't use it, all right. So that is strategy one. Strategy two is NAKA And yes, you see that correctly. Naka is zero percent down zero as in zero. It don't really get lower than that. People like Julian, Can I get a house for free somewhere? No, there's no free houses but zero percent down is as closed as you can get. There's still closing costs, but zero percent down is as closed as it gets to free. Okay, and Naka is for first time home buyers only. It's not for investors who are trying to get a second property. Okay and so Naka has no down payment, no closing costs, no point.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the Peace Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites with Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirtive. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Fees, no credit score consideration whatsoever. See your intellectual property. What you know is the reason why you don't have physical property. Your intellectual property can get you physical property, but many of you just don't know enough. This is why you're here right now, Okay, And so NAKA is a very powerful program. No down payment, no closing costs, no points or fees, right, and no credit score consideration. All right. Marlee said, I paid nine thousand dollars in closing costs with NACA, but Marlese did that because she was buying down her interest rate. She didn't have to buy down her interest rate. She could accepted the standard interest rate that they had, but she decided to buy it down, and so she has a one point three seventy five interest rate, which is basically free money. Okay. So the website is in ACA dot com, in ACA dot com, Okay, in ACA dot com. So your excuse if I can't afford it, I've literally wiped that clean. I never want to hear that from you again. I've literally given you a zero percent down program. You want somebody to pay you to buy a property? What do you want from there? What else can I give you besides that? Okay? So if you want to see what this looks like, you want to see what this looks like. This is Gloria. Gloria said, I close on my first triplex July first and Philadelphia through NAKA. I was approved for four to eighty with one point five percent interest, asking price five twenty, offered five ten cellar, pay two percent closing costs for me to close on the home, and I walked away only paying title fees. I'm still in disbelief. So if you don't believe this is possible, this is Gloria. She did it. Y'all know how much title fees are. You'll know how much title fees are our family. She bought a triplex in Philadelphia for title fees. Title fees are the equivalent to a pair of jordan Yep, Jamila got it right. Rashida got it right. Title fees are the equivalent to a pair of Jordan's. She bought a triplex for a pair of Jordan's. Family. Title fees are the equivalent of a round trip flight from New York to Los Angeles and back. That's all title fees are. And she got a triplex. So some of y'all out here talking about all Ie got the money, I'm them in paycheck to paycheck. Stop lying, because if I looked at your bank statement over the past ninety days, I could find four hundred dollars wasted. Some of y'all blew two hundred dollars on dinner this past weekend. Some of y'all blew two hundred dollars in Target yesterday. Some of y'all got shoes and clothes in your closet with tags on them. That you ain't even worn. That's over two hundred dollars. Now, listen to me. Some of y'all got designer clothes with other families names on them, hanging up in a closet that's owned by another family while your family is struggling. You got designer clothes with some Italian family's name on it, hanging up in a closet of another family. While your family is struggling. You are living paycheck to paycheck. You lying. You're not living paycheck to paycheck. You are lying. You were making bad choices. Your priorities are not in order. That's what's really going on. So when you're ready to stop living to lie and talking is to start talking about the truth, telling the truth about your situation, then we can talk. But as long as you want to stay in your illusion, I can't help you. As long as you want to stay in your illusion that you broke and you ain't got no money, I can't help you. I need you to have an abundance mindset. You know, I drove a two thousand Honda accord until two thousand and eighteen. I drove a two thousand Honda accord until two thousand eighteen. Okay, this was the sacrifice I was willing to make to build my portfolio. Some of y'all are just not ready. Some of y'all got nicer cars than me right now. Some of y'all got nicer clothes than me right now. But you don't own anything. Some of y'all all, y'all own is some clothes, electronics, and some furniture. If I look at your balance sheet, all you own is some clothes, some electronics, and some furniture. If you die today, there would be nothing to pass on. People don't want your clothes. People don't want your furniture, people don't want your electronics. If you're trying to create regenerational wealth, then you need to buy assets that will be handed out from generation to generation to generation. Said you, No more buying red bottoms when your bank account is bleeding, No more buying coach bags when you need a life coach. All right, yeah, straight, No, Chaser, I'm just calling you on your BS. I'm calling you on your BS. We don't have time to play around if we're trying to close the wealth gap. This is tough love. I hope you can tell that I'm coming from a place of love. This is tough love. I'm not trying to put you down. I'm trying to light a fire under your assets. What does it say this has assets over liabilities. I'm trying to light a fire under your assets. And I don't know why anybody else hasn't done this before. Okay, because this is just how I talk. If you're not ready for it, if you're sensitive, then I'm sorry. Okay. So not only did Gloria do this, The first family that I helped close on a multi family home was a royal family and they closed on a four plex in Los Angeles. Right, four plex in Los Angeles using knack up, all right, So that's number two. Number three is matt and other favorite strategy, which is the FAKA two O three K, the FAHA two O three K. And this is so powerful because it allows you to buy a property to rehab and get finance for the renovation. So let's say you find an eighty thousand dollars property and it needs a sixty thousand dollars rehab. That's one hundred and forty thousand dollars. FAHA two O three K will only charge you three and a half percent down on the one hundred and forty thousand dollars, which is only four thousand, nine hundred dollars, and then they will finance you for the other one hundred and thirty five thousand dollars, and you will get a consultant to help you with the rehab to make sure that it's done properly. So this is the FAHA two O three K where you can get into a rehab property and build it out the way that you desire and get finance for the renovation. And what's beautiful about this is that if done properly, if the rehab is done properly, that property won't just be worth one hundred and forty thousand dollars, it will actually your praise at one hundred and seventy thousand dollars, meaning that you now also have thirty thousand dollars in equity. This is the FAHA two oh three K. Matt and I love this particular loan product, okay. Right next is the Home Possible loan for first time home buyers, and it is very similar to the FAH loan, Okay, but with Home Possible, you need a little bit higher credit score, right, and you can cancel your private mortgage insurance also known as PMI. You can cancel it once the property reaches an eighty percent loan to value ratio. You cannot cancel it with the fah loan anymore. And you used to come off after five years. It no longer comes off after five years automatically. So this is the benefit of the Home Possible loan. Okay, But minimum down payment is three percent. Your credit score minimum must be sixty sixty. You can cancel PMI. Sellar assistance can be up to three percent. The loan limits varied by market, and the borrow income limits varies by market. So this is the home Possible loan. Yes, it's very similar to a conventional loan, okay, very similar. So what is PMI. PMI is private mortgage insurance. So there's literally just money that's set aside to protect the banks. Now why the banks need protection, I don't know. The banks are the ones who got bailed out for their poor decisions, right, so it's not the banks that need to protection. It's the consumers that need protection. But the government has set up PMI to protect the banks to prevent the market from crashing again. So basically PMI what they'll do is you'll get a percentage based on your credit profile. And if you have a mortgage of five hundred thousand dollars, let's say your PMI is one percent, so that's basically they'll take us. They'll take one percent a year, which is five thousand dollars, right, and then divide that by twelve months, and your PMI would be literally four hundred and sixteen dollars every single month going to the banks to protect them. It's not going against your principle or anything like that. It's literally going to protect the banks. So if we can avoid PMI, we're happy to do so, right, We would love that, But this is literally a mechanism set up to protect the banks, and it's predatory on all consumers who are buying property. But it's just part of the game, and you have to find a deal that's great enough to make sure that it accounts for private mortgage insurance. All right, cool? Next up Strategy five is VA loan. Okay, this is for all the veterans that are out there. Yes you can use your VA loan for multifami real estate, and yes you can use your VA loan multiple times. VA loan is one of the best mortgages in the entire country. It's only zero percent down, zero percent down, okay, So this is why I love the VA loan. So all my vests out there, thank you for your service. Your eligibility is that you serve ninety days consecutive during the wartime on eighty one days of service during peacetime, you have more than six years of service in the National Guard Reserve, or you are the spouse of that particular person. Okay. If you fit those requirements, it's zero percent down, no PMI. Right. For those who sacrifice their life for this country, the government has set up this particular loan product to support them and owning a piece of this country. So that is for the VA loan right. So of course not everybody's eligible for that, but that is a powerful tool if you are a veteran. Okay. Strategy six is conventional five percent primary, meaning that this is going to be your primary residence. Okay. So what that looks like is you are putting on a three hundred thousand dollar property. You put five percent down, which is fifteen thousand dollars. Now you're only getting rent from one unit, so instead of thirty two hundred dollars a rent. You're getting sixteen hundred. The mortgage is twelve fifty nine, the taxes insurance are three thirty five. The capex of payers of a vacancy rate is five fifteen. Your rent, excuse me, your rent. Your former rent was twelve hundred. So the property right cash flows at negative five to ten. So that negative five to ten is actually less five hundred and ten dollars going out of your pocket to own this duplex is less than what you were paying in rent of twelve hundred dollars. Okay, so the cash flow is negative because it's a duplex and you're losing five hundred and ten dollars a month. But you're losing five hundred ten dollars a month while also controlling this duplex, whereas right now you're losing twelve hundred dollars a month to rent and you own nothing and have nothing to show for it. So your actual cash flow when you subtract the five hundred and ten from the twelve hundred dollars is actually six eighty nine and six eighty nine times twelve divided by your initial investment is actually a fifty five percent cash on cash re term so this is five percent down owner occupied multi family, all right. Now, you will have PMI until you reach eighty percent loan to value, right when you use conventional. Okay. The next is conventional twenty to twenty five percent down. Right. This is for an investment property, meaning that you are not occupying the property. So same property, but look at the numbers. It's different. Three hundred thousand dollars twenty five percent down is seventy five thousand dollars. The rents are thirty two hundred dollars because you're not living there. Mortgage taxes and insurance capature payers of a vacancy rate are the same. The cash load is one thousand nine dollars every single month. This is my actual property right one thou eighty nine dollars times twelve divided by the initial investment of seventy five thousand dollars plus some closing costs is about a seventeen percent cash on cash return. Okay. So this is what twenty five percent owner occupied looks like. Now, non owner occupied, excuse me. Twenty five percent down investment excuse me. And of course there's no PMI once you have twenty percent equity in the property. All right, all right, so finally, actually two more, I got some bonus ones for you. Bonus one is the Burd strategy. This is strategy number eight. Okay, we promise you six, we're gonna give you nine. We promise you six, but we're gonna give you nine. And that is a hard money, hard money used for the BURD strategy, which is going to be ten percent down with experience, in twenty to thirty percent down with no experience. So if you've never done any kind of construction or whatnot, there's going to be a higher down payment for the bur strategy. Okay, so what is the birth strategy. The Burd strategy is to buy something that's you're going to rehab renovate it, rented out, then refinance and get your money out of the deal, and then repeat the process. Okay, so let me walk you. Let me walk you through this. So we buy something at eighty thousand dollars right with a sixty thousand dollars renovation budget. Right, we have to put down ten percent of that, which we if we're experienced, ten percent will be fourteen thousand dollars to get this hard money loan. Okay, so we get the loan, we finished the construction, and then we start renting this property out at two thousand dollars per month. It's a due pleats one thousand dollars per unit. Okay, Once we have leases and show that the property is being rented, then we can go back to the bank and we can get refinance for two hundred thousand dollars right at seventy percent loan to value. So we'll get refinanced for one hundred and forty thousand dollars. Wait, one hundred and forty thousand dollars, that's how much we put in, so we actually get all of our money out of the deal. Right, but guess what the property is worth two hundred thousand dollars and we just refinanced at one forty so we now have sixty thousand dollars in equity with no money in the deal. On top of that, the property is still cash flowing. And then we go do it again. We get our money back out, and we go do it again. This is the repeat process. This is the burd strategy. Okay, but again it's ten percent down for the acquisition and construction. If you're experienced, and it's going to be twenty to thirty percent down for acquisition and construction if you are in experience. All right, so this is the burd strategy. It's a more advanced strategy. But yo, we know that you were here because you want the goods, and so we're giving you. We're spilling the tea. We spilling the tea. All right. Now, the final strategy, okay, to finance your next deal is actually raising money, raising capital. Okay, so you're like jeling, who am I going to raise capital from? Well, there's a lot of people you can raise capital from. When you understand how money works, and here's how it works. Do you know that cash is trashed? Y'all? Cash is actually the lowest building asset in the entire world. Cash is the lowest building asset in the entire world. You know, only your Bank of American same as account is on the yielding point zero one percent interest. So cash is actually trash. It is not backed by gold. You can't eat it, you can't drink it, it can't keep you warm. Okay. The only reason we value cash is because it is a liquid. It is liquid, meaning that we can transfer it into other assets easier. Okay, But we don't really value cash, And on top of that, there's inflation. Your cash sitting in your bank account literally lost six to ten percent of its value last year because they were printing so much of it. Right, So we if we know that cash is trash and that people are actually losing money and their money is spoiling when they leave it in a bank account, then what does that mean? Then what does that mean? That means that if you can actually present them with an opportunity that's going to yield a higher interest rates than what they're getting in their Bank of America account and not allow them to lose their money due to inflation, then guess what they will happily give you their money. If you can present an opportunity where they're going to get a twelve percent return versus them keeping their money and losing six to ten percent due to inflation, then guess what they will happily give you their money. All it is is understanding yields, okay, And so if you are able to go out and find a deal and run the numbers and get a twelve percent find a deal that's gonna yield a twelve percent return, then guess what there's gonna be many people lined up to hand you over their money, right, because guess what you are now the plug, you with the plug, and there's only so many outlets, and so the plug can only receive so much money for this deal. And so people are going to have to act if they believe in the analysis and the deal that you brought to the table. And so how this works is that you bring in the investors and you take a ten, twenty, or thirty percent stake in that deal. No money in by you, or you can put money in skin in the game to show them that you're serious as well, right, that you have some skinning the game. And this is how you run. Your next play is you actually raise money by becoming the plug, by finding deals. I told you money is not the issue people are looking. People are looking for ways to give away their money every single day. Some of y'all got an Amazon tab open on your computer right now. People are actively looking for ways to get rid of money every single day because people don't value money. We don't value money. If we value money, we would have earned it and we would just store it off. We we just have rooms of money. But we don't want money. We actually want what we believe money can get us and if you can help somebody get more of what they want, then guess what it would happily give you their money. This requires a deep understanding of money and you standing in your power and knowledge of real estate. But if you can do that, then there's opportunity for you. Okay, So I want to just ask you, what would you think? What do you think would happen if you just bought one property every single year for the rest of your life. What do you think would happen if you just bought one single property every year for the rest of your life. I want to show you something, if you bought one duplex every single year. Let's take uh, let's take Jessica, Jessica Lindsay, Jessica, tell me how old you are? I know I shouldn't ask a lady's age, but you kind of is the kind of anonymous. How old are you, Jessica? Jessa? Hold on nobody else type real quick? Jessica's thirty four? And Jessica, when do you think? How long? How long did your grandma live? How long did your grandma live? How old? How old are your grandma? Jessica? Her grandma's ninety one years old. So watch this. So Jessica's thirty four, and let's say she lives as long as her grandma, and that means she bought That means she buys fifty seven rental properties over the remainder of her life. And if she buys duplexes, right, that's actually one hundred and fourteen doors and one hundred and fourteen doors cash flow and get three hundred dollars per door is thirty four thousand dollars per month in rents are four hundred and ten thousand dollars passively every single year that she's going to be able to pass on to the next generation. Now, let me get somebody. Let's say, okay, this is that's a long term game. Julian fifty seven years. Okay, let's just say Jessica did that until she was forty four. Right, Let's just say she did it for ten years, right, and she was buying triplexes instead, right, total doors would be thirty doors over ten years. I'm at thirty eight doors right in eight years. That's three hundred dollars per door, nine thousand dollars per month in positive cash flow, as one hundred and six figures per year, and passive income for the rest of her life and for the rest of her children's life if she just locked in and did this for ten years. Okay, this is the name of the game's to create passive income family. This is just yeah, this is just your passive income. You could still go out there and make active income if you want to, right, but this is just your passive income. So this is the name of the game, right, And this is what Matt and I would encourage you to do. Matt was having some issue and so sorry, he says, He's sorry he couldn't be here. But as I told you, we're in this together. That's my brother. I know what he knows. He knows what I know, right, and so I was able to bring it home for you all. So imagine if you would have played the long term game a long time ago, you'd be a lot further along today. So our encouragement is that you stop chasing get rich quick skin and instead you buy a multi family real estate. Right. This is not a get rich crits scheme. This is a get rich guaranteed system over time, and if you play the long term game, you can make sure that not only you but your family is wealthy forever, all right. So with that, I'm going to answer questions in just a second. Matt and I have a program called the four three two one Strategy where we not only teach you how to execute all of these ways of getting finance, but also how to analyze real estate deals, how to find real estate deals, and how to get those real estate deals to the closing table. And so I want to share that opportunity with you for those of you who want mentorship, for those of you who want to close on more properties in twenty twenty two, for some of you who's going to be your first property, for some of you you'll be closing on your third or fourth property. But if you are serious about building your real estate portfolio, Matt and I are trying to help three hundred people close and this year alone, and we want to invite you to be part of that. So, if you are open to it, do I have permission to share this opportunity with you? Do our permission to share this opportunity with you? Okay? Appreciate that. Appreciate that, all right? Cool? So as we share before, Matt and I have many people who we have helped close together. I've done the education process in terms of helping people learn how to find deals, how to analyze those deals right, and then how to build their real estate rolodex, how to identify the thirty six souns of gentrification, how to know what the twenty three numbers are that you need to evaluate a deal. And then Matt is the one who helps him get to the closing table with the financing part of the equation. All right, So the first hurdle that you have is money. Can I afford it? Right? And so Matt has a pro called the home Buyer's Blueprint, And in this program he teaches how to get financed with the best terms, whether it's your first, second, third, or fourth purchase, the keys to financing and getting your money out of deal so that you can keep on investing, and how to execute FAK two or three K loans so that you can step into equity in a newly renovated home. Okay. So that program by itself is normally one thousand dollars. Okay, This is what Sindrika and Sandy said. Sandy said, I now have three pre approval letters, one for five hundred, one for four hundred and fifteen. And this morning, I got a VA for seven hundred For the newbies in this group, do not skip steps. I will leverage these to get the best rate. And of course the VA loan is my first choice. So you see the variance in the pre approvals that Sandy got as low as four hundred and fifteen and as high as seven hundred. So then you have to know how to make those lenders to compete for your business. Right then, Sindrika said, a couple of lenders tried the Oki dok on me, specifically with leaving out prepaid costs, offering more money and lowering the rate but doubling all other fees. So the lowest interest rate does not mean the best terms on the loan. And you have to know that there are a lot of predatory lenders out here, right, But when you go to Matt or Brandy to get finance, right, then that will ensure that you are dealing with somebody who has ethics and is actually working on your behalf, right. So that's the home buyer's blueprint. The next obstacle is finding a market, right, and that's where my teaching comes in and finding the deals. So with the multi family master plan, I'll show you how to use the twenty three numbers to analyze real estate deals anywhere and make sure that you buy it right. This is a detailed analysis, and I'll walk you through that in just a second. Then I'm going to show you how to build your real estate rollerdecks of agents, lenders, and contractors to find off market deals. Then I'll show you how to identify the thirty three signs of gentrification so that your home has your homes have maximum appreciation potential. The multifamily master plan by itself typically costs twenty four hundred and ninety seven dollars. Now in each module, Module one is fine, finance it, then we go in to find it, then finalize it, fix it, and fill it. So I teach you step by step how to build your real estate portfolio in the exact same way that I've done in less than ten years. Okay, So from there, every single week you have a brand new challenge. So this is not just an online course. Every single week you have a brand new challenge. So we start with our financial house cleaning challenge, then our lender shopping challenge, then the pre approval challenge, then the real estate agent challenge, then the Neighborhood Knowledge Challenge number one and the Dala Day Challenge number one. Then you go into your real estate team building challenge and you do each challenge, the new Neighborhood and Dela Date Challenge over and over and over again until you close on your first property or your next property. Okay, So this is the program front to back. This is the actual curriculum. Every single week, you're gonna get your mindset modules. Then you're gonna get your movement modules, so be transformed by the doing of your mind first, right, then we go take action. So this is the program in detail. Every single module is designed to make you money or set gave you money. There's no fat in this program whatsoever. It is the fastest path that I was able to create to get you to understand multi family real estate at the level that I understand it. So if you want to join, you can go to get four three two one WI excuse me, get four three two one dot com. Get four three two one dot com. If you were ready to join the program, all the details are there. Okay. Now every single week we have our weekly dealroom calls, and I know that there's some uh, there's some family members that are here. I saw who did I see up there? Before? I see? Michael is up there. Every week we have our weekly Dealom calls and on our weekly dorroom calls. This is where you can get coached by me. Yes, you can get coached by me personally. You can sign up to be in the hot seat and I will coach you live in front of the family. Okay. So if this is the closest you're going to be able to get to one on one coaching, Ask yourself, who can you go to to ask real estate questions right now? Is there anybody in your phone that you can go to to ask real estate questions right now? Now? No? Okay? And so this is your opportunity to be coached by me to make sure that you are making the right decisions on your calls. What's going on, Crystal? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Some moll?
Speaker 2: I got family members that are here right now, just showing love. Rosa, I see you, okay, Carmala, what's going on? So multi d Sanders, I see you? So multifamily movement is in the building. It's good to see you all. This is family, right and we are a tight knit family, okay. And so in addition to that, you're going to get the purchase or past deal analyzer. All right, this is the financial model that I use to evaluate every single deal that I do. Okay, there's twenty three numbers that you need to know. If you leave out one single number, you can step into a bad deal. When you're buying a single family home, it's how much do we get approved for? Four hundred thousand? How much? How much is the home? Three ninety do we like it? It's three factors. When you're buying multi family real estate, actually twenty three numbers that you need to know to evaluate the multi families real estate deal effectively. Okay, and so this is the purchase a past Deal Analyzer. I will not only give you this tool, but you also I'll also teach you what those twenty three numbers are, where to find them, how to find them quickly, and how to evaluate the purchase of past deal analyzer. Right here will tell you what the cash on cast return is, and it will tell you whether you should purchase a pass on the deal. I see Maddie in here, levon what's going on y'all, y'all representing I love it, I love it, I love it. Cool. You will also get the Multifamily Movement Real Estate Investor Workbook. This is your real estate Bible. This is what you will keep with you. This is what you will keep with you in your car and your purse and your backpack and your briefcase. This is a workbook, sixty four worksheets all of my tools that I use. So, for instance, this is the property value Assessment, and it is the forty hidden value signs of hidden value in the thirty signs of hidden costs that we look for as multi fammy real estate investors when we go into a property, we're not looking for countertops, we're not looking for stayles, still appliances. We're looking for hidden value and hidden costs. So that is the multi timer real Estate Investor work Book that you will get that when you join. Okay, then after that it's how do I scale up right and how do I free my family? And the way you do that is through scale. And so in Matthew's other program, The Home Buyer Blueprint, Volume two, we're going to show you how to hire the right team to successfully navigate the rehab process, how to use two three K loans, the home style rehab loan and hard money and construction loans, and he's also going to have monthly webinar. He also has monthly webinars with private lenders breaking down their products and more. So that is how what you will use to scale your portfolio. So for those of you who don't believe that this is possible for you, I want to show you something. Okay, this is one of my best students, Jimmy. Jimmy is closed on twenty one doors and a year and a half. He says, thanks to Julian our goal with fifty doors, and we're halfway there and one point four years controlling over one point nine million dollars in real estate. Didn't need an NBA to get to the next million. In one and a half years, Jimmy and Candice have closed on twenty one doors and one point nine million dollars of real estate one and a half years, family, one and a half years. And if you think that that's amazing, Julius closed on twenty eight doors in seven months. Fast forward, in a few days, my wife will turn forty years old. We've closed on eight real estate deals worth two point sixty five million. Actually we close on two deals so far in August making in a special birthday present. And for those of you who have all kinds of excuses, guess what. Julians and his wife are not even US citizens yet, yet they provide quality, affordable housing to seventeen American families. See, we as Americans, we started resting on our royals thinking we're the best country. We're actually not the best country. There's a lot of good here, but if you look at statistically where our kids are in math, where we are in terms of incarceration, all those kinds of things, health, we aren't doing that well. And so we have and his wife, who are not even US citizens, actually come in here and buying multifamily real estate in America and then providing housing to Americans. Okay, any excuse you have when it comes to this process, I have a way above it, through it, or around it. With the exception of chronic unemployment. If you were happily unemployed and you like receiving a small check every single month, then I cannot help you. Okay, I cannot help somebody with victim consciousness or poverty consciousness, But any other excuse you have, even bankruptcy, Matt and I can help you get to the closing room. Okay, so the root to the success is one. You're gonna get educated. You're gonna get the multi family master Plan, the home Buyer's Blueprint Volume one, and the home Buyer's Blueprint Volume two. All the details are at get four three two one dot com. All of the details at get four three two one dot com. All right, then you're gonna get paired with the lender. That lender is likely going to be Matt or Brandy. These are the two of the best mortgage workers in the entire country. They finance all over. Okay, and you now know that you're not dealing with a predatory lender who's trying to get over on you. This is Matt and his team down here, right right now. Okay. Then we have step three is that we have a networker. Certified real estate agents, people who I've educated real estate agents to who I've educated right on how to evaluate multifamily real estate deals and know the difference between a real estate listing and a real estate deal. This is huge. You do not want to work with your cousin who just got their license yesterday. Anybody can go get their real estate license in about thirty days. That does not make them qualify to teach you how to build wealth. But with Multifamily Movement certified agents, you will know that you are working with an agent who understands the difference between a real estate deal and a real estate listing. We're not looking for real estate listings. We're looking for real estate deals. And then finally, we have our online technology where we share off market deal with one another called the Purchase of Past Deal Analyzer. I spent over five figures and invested in this technology where we build as a community, all right, and so this is the power of what we are teaching. This is a movement in real life. This is two hundred of us in New Orleans for our Generational Wealth Conference. This is our conference that happens every single year. You will get a ticket to that conference to learn how all my wealth building strategies be on just real estate as well as go deeper into other aspects of real estate like commercial real estate, Airbnb, et cetera. So everything that Matt and I put together for you is worth eight thousand, four hundred and ninety six dollars and you can join now at get four three two one dot com right now. Matt and I and eyl family. We are only looking for one hundred people to join this program, and there were over a thousand of you on this webinar. There's about eight hundred of you here right now. We're only looking for one hundred people in this particular cohort, right, and so if you are ready to do this, then go ahead and go to get four three two one dot com to join. Okay, so here are your options. Option number one to join is actually going to feel free, but it's going to cost you the most, and that's you do nothing. It is you do nothing. And while you do nothing, rents are going to continue to rise, what makes it harder for you to say? And prices will continue to rise, what makes it harder for you to buy. So that's option number one. And April first is right around the corner. And if you continue to do nothing, rent is going to continue to be due month after month after month, and there's nothing you can do to stop it except for by multifammy real estate. There's no other way around here housing expen except to buy multiicammy real estate. And so that is what Matt and I here are here to teach you. So with that, this program is actually two nine hundred and ninety seven dollars. For most of you, that's equivalent to one to two months of rent a mortgage expense. And literally, that's all we're asking for is one to two months of rent and mortgage expense to put you in a position to never have to pay rent and mortgage expense ever. Again, I have two hundred and ninety two documented examples of people who no longer have a housing expense for the rest of their life because of what Matt and I brings to the table for you right now if you join this particular program, two hundred and ninety two examples, so I know that this is possible for you. The question is do you believe in yourself? And so normally this program would be this, But for right now, what Matt and I are going to do is we're actually going to take off the two thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven dollars and you can actually join right now for two thousand, four hundred and ninety seven dollars. You can join for just two thousand, four hundred and ninety seven dollars. Okay, the first twenty five people will be able to get access to the program for two thousand, four hundred and ninety seven dollars. After that, it will go up to two thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven dollars. First twenty five people. It's a little fast action bonus for those who are serious and really want to make this happen. We have nine months less than a year. I know that of the one hundred people who join, I believe that half of you will be able to close within this year and the other half will be able to close within the next year and a half. Okay, if you come in, you follow the Homebuyer's Blutprint one right, you follow the Multifamily master Plan to a t. You do not skip steps. You will be able to close. And then once you close on your first property, then you go to the home Buyer Blueprint Volume two and you learn how to build your portfolio. Okay, so again that's get four three two one dot com. First twenty five people can join for twenty five hundred dollars. After that it's going to go up to twenty nine hundred and ninety seven dollars. All right, So some of you believe that this is expensive, and my question to you is what's more expensive? One thousand dollars four hundred and ninety seven dollars now or fourteen hundred dollars in rent over the next year. What's more expensived four hundred and ninety seven dollars today or seventy two thousand dollars worth of rent over the next five years. What's more expensive twosand four undred ninety seven dollars now or one hundred and forty four thousand dollars over the next ten years. If I simply asked you to add up all the money that you spent in rent or mortgage interests since you've been quote unquote living on your own, how much would that be? In fact, yes, it is, It's lifetime. It's lifetime. In fact, let me know in chat how much are you paying rent a mortgage? Right now? I see quite a few people joining. I'm going to celebrate those folk. If you join, please let me know in chat. I see seven hundred, thirteen hundred, three thousand, fifteen hundred. I saw some zeros. I don't know if people living on the streets or they living at their mama's house. Nineteen ninety five eighteen hundred thirteen fifty nine hundred thirty two hundred, twelve hundred, fifteen hundred, fifteen hundred, twenty three hundred, nine twenty eight, fourteen hundred, twenty five hundred, fifteen hundred, ten forty one, twenty eight hundred. You are just gonna keep paying that for the rest of your life. If this is not the pathway for you, can you please let me know in chat what is going to be your pathway to get rid of your housing expense. If you're not going to join get four three two one, please let me know what are you going to do to get rid of your housing expense? Please just let me know what the game plan is other than this Sean Bell owned thirty two doors, Proud of you family, Proud of you family, Paris. If your home is paid off, we actually want to refinance while these interest rates are low and use the equity. Right now, you have money that's stuck in the walls of your home, that's just sitting there. Okay, we actually want to use that to build your portfolio. All right, So again that's get four three two one dot com. Now, for those of you who don't have two four ninety seven dollars, that's a red flag, right, that's a red flag. Something is broken in your financial system, and the easiest way to fix your financial system is to get rid of your biggest expense, which is housing. So we literally just do this one thing. It would literally change your world around. In fact, earlier on you all type getting rid of my housing expends would change everything for me, okay, And so that's what this focus is, to change everything all right. Now, if you do not have two thousand, four ninety seven dollars, you can't take advantage of the savings of fourteen ninety five. When you do the one pay you get access to everything immediately, okay, And you say fourteen ninety five, But for those of you who need, those of you who need a payment plan, you can join on the payment plan of four ninety nine per month for just eight months. This is not some payment plan that goes on forever, and I hope you forget No, that's not how we operate. It's eight months, and after that you're done. You have lifetime access to the programs, all right. But in fact, for right now, what we're gonna do is we're gonna take off an additional payment. We're gonna take off an additional payment, Okay, And so you can actually join for four ninety nine per month for just seven months, four nine a month for just seven months. All right, and so again that's get four three two one dot com. That's get four three two one dot com with the one pay you save fourteen ninety five. But if you need to do the four ninety nine per month payment plan, then go ahead and do that. You also get to bring a buddy into the program for free. You also get to bring a buddy into the program for free. That buddy includes your best friend, spouse or homie blood which is sibling, parents or kids, or a business partner who you're going to invest with. Okay, why would we do that? Because if we know that you will have a higher degree of accountability and a greater chance of success when there's somebody around you who also wants this, who says, let's go do module five this this weekend. Let's go look at these three properties today, right, and so we are allowing you to bring a buddy into the program for free, and all the instructions to add your buddy to your account is an orientation. Okay, So many of you are sitting at home alone right now. You're watching this webinar alone. How many you are watching this webinar alone right now? How many you are watching this webinar alone right now? Somebody said, dole loon, how has it ever crossed your mind that the reason that you haven't achieved everything that you desire is because you've been trying to do everything by yourself. The problem with personal development is that it's personal. But when you look at the world's most successful people, all of the world's most successful people moving packs, but here you are trying to be the acception to the rule. I'm just gonna do it on my own. I'm gonna pick up myself by my own bootstraps. Well, guess what, somebody had to make the boot traps. So you still are not alone. With the multicamming movement, you now get to be part of a family of people who are committed to create a regenerational wealth and entering into what we call the asset class. There's the lower class, the middle class, the upper class, which are highly paid people, but it's all active income. And the only true group of people that's truly free is above them, which is the asset class. And that is what we're aspiring to be. Can everybody type asset class. That's new language. I created that language, and I want everybody to type that in asset class. That is the new aspiration. I'm not trying to be middle class. Who wants to be in the middle I'm not trying to be upper class just having good active income. I want to be part of the asset class where I am one hundred percent free. And the best way I know to do that at this moment in time is multifamily real estate. All right, So if you signed up, please let me know in chat so I can give you some love. If you signed up, please let me know in chat so I can give you some love. Melissa, Welcome to the Welcome to the family. Happy to have you. If you join, let me know in chat. Pat Rashida said, almost done. Joseph, welcome to the family. Pre welcome to the family. Oh and welcome to the family. Let's share. Yes, you can bring your ten year old. We love having the young ones with us. Okay, Milton, welcome to the family, mister says, signing up tomorrow. Michael already in the game. Al Ada, welcome to the family. Happy to have you. Good good, good good we Weeda Okay, pleasure to meet you. For those of you who have PayPal, you can use PayPal credit. PayPal credit there is no interest for six months, but only we don't want you to buy this on our credit card. We don't want you to increase your liabilities. But PayPal credit is no interest for six months. So if you know that you have a tax return or a lumputh come come in within six months, you can go ahead and take advantage of the one pay discount of fourteen ninety five and use PayPal credit and then just pay off that balance when the lump sum that you have for it's your birthday bonus or whatever come in, all right, all right, So with that, there are a few more bonuses that we have, and I'm gonna answer questions live in just a second. I'm gonna give you time your Rapper's Credit Etiquette course. This will help you boost your credit score by fifty to one hundred and fifty points for those you want to get your interest rate down. If your credit score is totally shot, then you typically are gonna want to go with NAKA because NACA does not take credit into account when financing you. Okay, so you do not need great credit if you're going to go through NAKA. I'm also going to give you my ARII Tax Secrets program, which is how to reduce your tax liability using multi family real estate in the tax code. I showed you how one multi family property is going to literally save me two hundred and seventy eight thousand dollars in taxes over thirty years. Right, you do not need an LLC. You just need to do your accounting properly. Okay, I'm gonna answer questions just a second family, Okay. I'm also going to give you my Airbnb Overnight success course, which is how I built a six figure Airbnb business. So if you decide to get a four plex and to air B and B two units, rent out one unit, and live in the other, this could be a great business model for you. In fact, April she is earning over ten thousand dollars a month off of her first four unit in Virginia Beach because she airbnb'd all three units. And she just sent me her resignation letter for her job. So shout out to April on running the play off of two properties. She got this property another one and then quit her job. All right, So this is real life stuff. These are real human beings, real stories. Family. Okay. I'm also going to give you the purchase a Past deal Analyzer online version. Okay. This is the technologies that I've invested in and built for my community alone. With the purchase of Past Deal Analyzer. This is where we share off market deals with one another. All right. We share off market deals with one another, and this is where we connect with people in our market. These are the beautiful people in the Orlando market. We also share our real estate rolodexes with each other, the best agents in our markets, the best lenders in our markets, the best inspectors, insurance companies, general contractors, etc. All that data is collected in the purchase of Past Deal Analyzer. Okay. We also meet in groups called market meetups all across the country. So you see Saint Louis here, you see Baton Rouge, the Bay Area, Atlanta, Dallas, Brooklyn, New Jersey. We connect in real life. These are real life meetups, So you're literally plugging into a real family. If you fill alone on this journey, then this is your opportunity to plug into a real family instead of trying to lift up your friends or your family members who don't get it. At this moment in time. You get to join a group of people who is already elevated and you get to rise to the occasion. Right. Then we're also going to give you the FUELIP module, which shows you how to scale up your portfolio. Especially for those of you who already have a single family with equity, we want to show you how to build that portfolio up all right, So, and then you all get a ticket to Generational Wealth Conference, which is our basically our family reunion when we come together for two days. It'll be free for you. Okay, it'll be free for you, and you get to come to Generational Wealth Conference. And on day one we do all of my wealth building strategy be on real estate, whether that's stock market investing, cryptocurrency, whole life insurance, or and on day two we do other aspects of real estate, whether that's Airbnb, rehabs, new construction, and commercial real estate. Okay, so everything here, including the bonuses, would be over eleven thousand dollars. You can join right now for twenty four hundred and ninety seven dollars. We're only looking for one hundred people right now. There are over one thousand people on this webinar. There's actually six hundred and seventy people still here right now based on some of the people who already let me know that they join. Actually, let me check my phone real quick.
Speaker 3: What is that one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen.
Speaker 2: It looks like twenty five people already in. Remember, I think it's about twenty five. Remember the two thousand, four hundred and ninety seven will be for the first twenty five people who do the full pay, right, So I think there's some of those left if you are ready to go. So don't procrastinate, don't hesitate, and don't wait, all right, So, literally, you were just one deal away. This is my first deal in Brooklyn, New York. It literally changed the financial trajectory of my life. This was the first domino. And when you buy your first multifamily home, the moment you do that and you collect that first rent check, you're going to want to buy another one, and another one and another one. And this is how my wealth got built. Over the past eight years. Literally, I've been able to build one hundred and eighty thousand dollars in passive income right in less than a decade. Right, all through Multi Tammi Real Estate. So you're gonna start the programs Toe Finals. Welcome to the family. I see you, Jeffrey, Welcome to the family. I see you, Richard, Welcome to the family. Happy to have you all right, So you're gonna get onboard. You're gonna get your deal analyzers. Start the online course, go through orientation by our weekly doing them a call on Sunday. You'll get emails about Matt's call. Then we'll have our first challenge. You'll start your first challenge on Monday. Right now. The price is four ninety nine per month for seven months or two thousand, four hundred and ninety seven dollars one time lifetime for the first twenty five people. After that, it's going to go up to two thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven dollars or back to an eight pay. So, if you're ready to go, go ahead and go to get four three two one dot com again. That's get four three two one dot com. You have until Saturday. You have till Saturday. When do y'all get paid? When y'all get paid? Y'all getting paid on Friday. When's the first? When's the first? Yes, the first is Friday, So I know some of you're gonna have to wait till Friday till your paycheck comes in, and that's totally understandable, So go ahead and UH. If that you have to wait till that hits, then you have till Saturday. You have until Saturday to join, right, so you'll see a timer on that page at get four three two one dot com and uh, and you want to make sure you join before that timer expires. We have class on Sunday and we want you to be done with orientation by Sunday at eight pm Eastern. Okay, so my question to you is what are you waiting for? You know, you wanted to buy real estate for three, five, ten, fifteen years now, and waiting is not going to help you. Prices are going to continue to rise, and it's going to make it harder and harder and harder for you to get in the game. The more you hesitate, procrastinating and wait. If you think interest rate increases are bad, well guess what. Here's where we are in terms of the past. What is this forty seven years of interest rate? We're still down here. So even if the FED increases the interest rate, YO, point two five percent. That's still insignificant in comparison to what interest rates were in the nineteen eighties. I wouldn't be in the game of real estate if my interest rate was eighteen point sixty three percent, I would not be buying real estate. I've been a different asset class. So we are still experiencing all time lows in terms of Morgan interest rates. And you want to get in before the interest rates rise anymore, all right, because here's what a one percent increase in interest will do for you or do not do against you. So if you're able to close on a property at three percent interest rate, that's going to be one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars in interest. Okay, if you allow the interest rate to increase by one percent to four percent, that's going to increase your interest to two hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. That's literally sixty thousand dollars more for the same exact property, all because you procrastinated and hesitated. This program is only two thousand, four hundred and ninety seven dollars. If we can literally just get you in the game before the interest rate increases, you've already saved and got a huge ROI on your investment. All right. So with that, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for being here. This has been an absolute pleasure to teach you. Matt text me and he apologizes for not being able to make it. He has some travel issues, and then he has some technology issues. That's my brother. His mind is my mind. We are one, and I was able to bring it all the way home for you, and now I'm trying to get you a home if you will allow us to. Okay. So with that, I want to take questions. Now. I'll probably take about ten, ten or fifteen questions. I know there were tons of them in chat. I want you to use a Q and A function, though, please do not answer ask your questions in chat. Please use the Q and A function and I will answer them there in order. Okay, thank you, I appreciate that, Rodney, so Rashida. The conference is in January. It is every January, typically on MLK weekend. All right, that's when the conference is. What software is do I use for property management? I use Tenant Cloud or Cozy. Do you have a property manager? Yes, I have a property manager. Property managers typically take six to ten percent of rents. So if your rents on a property are four thousand dollars per month, a property manager will take anywhere from two hundred and forty to four hundred dollars per month as their fee for managing that property for you. Okay, what if I'm self employed? Self employed is okay as long as you're making decent income in that it's consistent for those who are self employed. Remember I got financed from my first deal self employed. So for those and self employed, I encourage you to one start paying yourself out of your business bi weekly. So now you have income and your business has income. When you are going for financing, you'll show both of those to the lender, right and if as long as you own one hundred percent of the business, the lender will take that income into account, right, the business income. And if you are in a cash based business and you do a lot of write offs to avoid taxes, there is something called a bank statement loan, which is going to typically be a higher down payment and a higher interest rate, but it is a great option still if you are self employed, Okay, how can I join? How can I become a certified real estate agent in your program, so one, you have to complete the course. Once you complete the course, you will take a test and from there you can get license to serve all of our students in that market and benefit from the commissions. All because you join the community, you learn the methodology, and now you get to access that network. Okay, next question, if you're married, can you and your spouse reap the benefits of first time home biership if we were to buy separately, Melissa, It all depends on if you're in a community property state. If you're in a community property state. If you're in a community property state, that debt is going to be reflect on both of you. And if you're not, then yes, there are ways to run the play, but there are specific language patterns that you have to use the lenders in order to be able to get financed separately. If you are already married. Okay, Deanna, pa, please bring your questions over into and one. Bring your questions over into the Q and A function. There's seventy two questions there. I'm answering them in order in the Q and A function. You'll see Q and A at the bottom of your webinar screen. Okay, are you going to post a PowerPoint and allow access after this live zoom. Yes, I will post a replay up. I'll post a replay up so that you can see it. So if you want to share this with your butt to your whatnot before you join, you can do that. But again, we're only looking for one hundred people and that two forty nine. In fact, what I'll do is because it looks like we're already at twenty five people. So what I'm what I'll do is let me change this really quickly. I'll allow the two four hundred and ninety seven dollars or the seven pay to go until I allowed to go until uh midnight. So let me change this really quickly. One second, all right, So since we already are at twenty five people, I will allow the two four hundred and ninety seven dollars to go until midnight, so it won't just be the first twenty five people, it'll be uh until midnight, So take advantage of that before the clock strikes twelve. Okay, Michael, what's going on? Michael? On a retire bet who hasn't used my BA loan? What is your advice for building a four place? Michael? You can use two O three K loan for a new construction. But I honestly don't encourage you to use UH to try a new construction for your first purchase. Brother, I don't encourage you to do that for your first purchase. I encourage you to get your feet wet with an existing property and then from there, once you've built up equity and got to feel for it, then go into UH then consider new construction. That's a completely different play, completely different financing process. Your VA loan I do not think will position you for new construction, unless if you're leading it, if you found a builder who is doing a new construction. Normally builders doing new constructions for single company homes. I don't know if you're gonna be able to find a builder who's gonna be doing a new construction for a four plax. So that's a harder play to run, brother, Okay, cool, UH. Next question that's a repeat. If you already have a single family home, I'm not looking to move. What's the best way to get started? So, Raquel, the best way for you is going to be to find a small or less expensive, non sexy market where twenty five percent down makes sense. So for me, that was New Orleans, and then it became Baton Rouge. So in Baton Rouge, I purchased properties for twenty five thousand dollars, put in fifteen thousand dollars to them forty thousand in but they're worth sixty now and they cash flow like crazy. So these this is how you expand your portfolio. Your money does not have to work in the same city as you do. Right, Your money does not have to work in the same city as you do. Right. You own Amazon stock, never been to Seattle, you own Nike stock, never been to Oregan, Okay, So your money does not have to work in the same city as you do. And once you understand real estate at the level that Matt and I teach it, it actually opens up the entire country to you and you're not just limited by the city that you live in. I still see tons of questions coming in through chat. Please everybody use the Q and A function. Use the Q and A function. We're over one hundred questions now, so I'm going to continue to answer them in order. If I have not gotten to your question, it's not personal. There's one hundred questions family, I'm going through them one by one. I'm trying to eliminate duplicates. It is not personal if I have not seen your question. All right, okay, how do you control debt to income when using this strategy? So holden, that's a great question. So when you buy right using the criteria that Matt and I lay out for you, your debt to income racial should actually improve with every single purchase. It should get better because while you're adding on debt, which is going to be the mortgage, your income when you bought right should actually be should improve your debt to income ratio with every single purchase. My debt to income racial has gotten better and better and better because as my eyes get better and better and better, I'm finding better and better deals. So this is how it works. If you are buying wrong, then your debt to income race you will go down with every single purchase. All right, You're welcome holding all right? Would you encourage people getting an LLC before seeking the purchase in their own name? So Knack A VA and FAHA do not finance. Do not finance LLCs, They only finance individuals. I don't encourage you to get an LLC until you have at least ten doors. You can have up to ten mortgages in your name, in your personal name. Okay. People say, oh, but what about liability, this and that. Well, with a single member LLC, you really have no protection unless you know how to set it up with anonymity. So a single member LLC, it is easy to pierce the corporate veil, right, and so you're really not protected. The way you protect yourself and you just get insurance. Family, you just get insurance. Period, That's how you protect yourself. I've had somebody slipping falling on our property before. Insurance handles everything. Okay, So that is the key to protecting yourself. You don't need to go create all these other infrastructures at LLC for every single property. You don't need that yet. You're not that as yet we are. You're trying to get you your first property, all right, Peterday I answered that for self employed folks. Can you use FAHA if you have a purchase, if you have purchased a rental property in an LLC. Actually, if that, if that rental property purchase under the LLC is not showing up on your credit report, then FAHA or your lender will not be aware of that debt and you should be able to use faha, all right, how do you calculate capex capex is I set aside ten percent of rents for Capex, So rents are four thousand dollars. I set aside four hundred dollars every single month for capex. Okay, so four hundred dollars a month is going to a separate account to cover future roof, for pair, foundation, electrical plumbing, HVAC, major things. Okay, all right. How did the pandemic affect my portfolio? I said it on the Webinar Family. Half of my portfolio is section eight. So whether the economy is up or down, guess what I'm getting paid by the government. Whether the economy is up or down. Right, Then of my market rate tenants, I know how to screen them very well, so I choose people who are in education or in healthcare. So out of my thirty eight units, I only have three people downsize. Nobody tried to live for free off of me during the pandemic. Okay. I had three people downsize, move back home, etc. And I feel those units back. This is how you protect your portfolio family, is that you diversify it by having guaranteed programs like Section eight make sure that you cover your mortgages. My Section eight tenants cover about ninety percent of all my mortgages. So even if none of my market rate tenants paid during the pandemic, I would only have to come out of pocket about twelve hundred dollars to fill the gap. But my market rate tenants, I screened them very well. The first asset is the building. The second asset is who you allow to live in that building. Right, This is a real key part of the equation. Right, It's not just about getting the property. You actually actually know how to manage that property. All right. I'll tell you two more questions and we'll call it a night. If you're married, but one person is on the mortgage, you should be free and good to go. Right, So go see if you can get financed on your own. If you are married but only one person is on the mortgage, okay, Okay, Should I sell my single family to do the fourth three to two one strategy? Okay? It all depends. There's a lot of questions I would have to ask you. Who's in your family, do you have kids, are they in a great school district? How much equity is in your home? How much do you owe. What is your interest rate? What market are you in? Are you willing to live in a single in a multi family? Are you ready to run the fourth three to two to one play? Are you attached to that single family home? Is there any nostalgia to it? Are you entangled with it? Right? These are all kinds of questions that are are you married? These are the kind of questions that I would have to ask you in a hot seat to help you make the best decision for you and your family. Okay, cool if she said she would sell? All right? Last question, I'm sorry, family, that's over one hundred questions. I'm trying to get to as many as I can. I'm checking for duplicate kids, Kyrie. Yes, how do you teach how to buy properties in other states? I just said it. Your money doesn't have to work in the same city as you do. I bought my property in Oakland and in New Orleans without without being there. So when you know how to play the game at this level, yes, you can buy anywhere. I do not have any PA I do not have any experience in Canada. I only teach what I know, family and what I've done. All right, last question, best financial play for married couple with zero doors KNACK or FHA. So and you both want to buy separately, and the program that you go and is based on your income and your credit. So if you have high income and great credit, then you probably just want to go conventional. But if one of you has low income or high income and bad credit, you may want to go KNAKA. So it all depends on your income and your credit. All right, So, Nicole, Billy, Shanise, Anonymous, Gail, Peter, Christina j Kwannie Sean, I'll, Malik, I see your questions. There's many more devon Tamika JV. I won't be able to get to them tonight. I appreciate you. I hope I'll give you enough information to make an informed decision about joining the program or just buying multi fammer real estate. Whatever you decide, Matt and I wish you the best. Whatever you decide, whether you decide to join or not, we wish you the best. We only know one way to get rid of your housingpents forever, and that through multi family real estate. It's March thirtieth. Rent is due on April first, and it's going to continue to be doe every thirty days until you do something different. And so since this is the only pathway we know to get rid of your housing expense, we love to guide you on the pathway of the above ground railroad to rent mortgage freedom. So with that on behalf of Matt, my brother, Matt, and I we want to say thank you so much for showing up. You didn't show up for us, You showed up for yourself, your financial future, and for your last name. And we would love for you to give us permission to guide you and to lead you to rent mort your freedom through the above ground railroad by acquiring your first multi family home or your second, or your third, fourth, fifth, sixth, until you have an entire portfolio. All right, Yes, the list of down payment assistant programs will be sent out via email tomorrow, so keep an eye out on your email off for that and for the replay. This opportunity ends on Saturday at midnight Eastern Standard time. Check the timer on the page and also check the pricing. The pricing. I'll talk to Matt to see if he wants to keep the pricing at twy four hundred and ninety seven dollars. If not, it will go up to twy nine hundred and ninety seven dollars at midnight tonight. So I'm gonna connect with him on tomorrow and see if we are going to keep that price as it is or it's going to go back to the original price. All right, appreciate you, love you, wish you all the best on your journeys, and have a good one. Peace.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job post seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod kat Z thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring, indeed, is all you need