Speaker 1: So your sack.
Speaker 2: It's incredible. Holy shit, is that real?
Speaker 1: Hey, you're gonna catch yourself some syphilis and maybe a shait.
Speaker 2: Did you not check Twitter? I'm at one hundred k.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I had to go to therapy sessions for our relationship.
Speaker 3: But Delaney Walker is one of my favorite teams of all time. It's not what he said, it's how he said it.
Speaker 1: I would go in and get a grab a cold hot dog out of a packet and dip it in apple song.
Speaker 2: What pisses me off about it is no one seems to get it. Kind of liked it. I kind of like reading you know whose birthday it is this week, I'll think it's Pekans. I feel like you need a little more out of that. Yeah, we got into it this week. Thought some bears of Taylor from being a little tattletale bitch. That's kind of why right now, I don't know you're talking, so we're all paying attention.
Speaker 1: You know, the boy could luck in training camp. I'm not gonna go see it for a while. It's been a great time. That's so pleasant.
Speaker 2: You're at what's incredible Holy shit, is that real?
Speaker 1: I wandered after you said on my way, I want to be like, are you in your trunks? Well, I don't have the trunks I have. I think you said it was haalt of here.
Speaker 2: Oh are the trunks here?
Speaker 1: I never took him with me. Okay, the trunks are out there if you want to put them on. I just know you gotta work out a one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why you just go ahead and said, now there you go. Hey, hey, you know whose birthday it is this week?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody take turns for some spankings. Dude, I fucking dare you guys? Oh, you don't want the spacons You're gets a tradition. He gives a tradition.
Speaker 2: No, I'll take the spankings. Boss. Are you running his goddamn mouth? What is it with him? Dude? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's got a weird Twitter presence about him lately too. He talks about that loved to Lenny Walker were my favorit players of all time to play with. I'll say that. I'll say that loud.
Speaker 2: We're talking about that first? No, not first, not first, we got house cleaning.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a couple of big things it in this week, the boys are getting putt Chevy's's baby. Cannot wait for you guys to see the clip of how they're trying to describe to me and Will what kind of vehicles they are gonna put us in before we get into This episode is brought to you by Chevy Silverado. Shout out the boys, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. The Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, hard working, gritty, determined, reliable just like the people who drive them.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: The design is big, bolding, commanding. Speaking of big bold in commanding, I'm not gonna say what truck you're in, but the boys in a banger truck. Yeah, it is a banger, it isn't it It is?
Speaker 2: It'll you know, it'll kick your neck, all that good stuff we always joke about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a partner with grim determination, anything is possible with the Silverado.
Speaker 2: To the what can you do in.
Speaker 3: This Will, I'm so glad you asked? Is there's so many things you do. You can do tailgate, you can do holly and you're do telling. You can do off roading if you want, because they're durable like that. You can do some I'm moving day if you want to help somebody out. You know, the boys, we're not big movers, we're not big manual labor guys. But if you want to do it and you want to help a buddy out as people helping people, and that's always powerful stuff.
Speaker 1: We got. How about you friend or family member?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, and then road trips obviously.
Speaker 3: If you want to go across country, if you want to If you're in Tennessee and you're thinking, I want to go to Cali.
Speaker 1: I want to see the ocean. I want to see the West coast.
Speaker 3: Nothing's gonna get you there faster more liably than the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: Go to a dealership near you, tell him the boy sent you. And speaking of that, we have somebody who has done that.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, the old boy. What's his name? Brandon em So, what's this? What's this? Uh? Man twenty six with a K.
Speaker 3: That man definitely has himself a little ice cream truck, you know what I'm saying. Oh, you were on the pod Jelly Rolls and jelly Rolls Little cover ups was like ice cream trucks. That's how I sold drugs that Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I saw that clip and you're like every drug dealers now pissed off Brandon.
Speaker 3: EM's pissed, but yelf a new Silverado. Who can be mad at a new Silverado?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Brandon said, got a new Silverado today, told them the boy sent me, and they gave me a free trailer hitch. So go to your local Chevy dealer and let him know the boy sent you, and they're gonna hook you up, dude.
Speaker 2: With a free trailer hitch.
Speaker 1: Dude, all that hauling and towing and helping your buddies out, it's not much easy.
Speaker 2: You can't do with that. A Taylor hitch tailor, hitch tailor, hitch, Taylor hiler hitch. I'm here, I'm hitching.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the boys are getting in Chevy, dude. And the spot we're going to is Freeland. Freeland Chevrolet in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. It's it's amazing. I cannot wait for you guys to see the clip. It's all time.
Speaker 3: There's a guy there to hold it against him. He went to Michigan State, but the day we showed up, he was wearing blue pants and a May shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like your classic, like your class.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: He was talking.
Speaker 1: He's like a bloss Yeah, he was talking trash about me, probably like Taylor wants an I'm gonna say, that's gonna go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. What you gonna say to him? And I forgot his name? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Year, don't know what was his name, mister Freeland, but.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know, what are you gonna say, John, What are you gonna say? What do you say?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna te him the funk off. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna have know the Spartans.
Speaker 2: We run Michigan. He was so nice. Man. Taylor walks in.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm not rooting for Michigan one time out of the year, and it's the time you play this, it's the class once a year. So the guy put his sword in his back pocket.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He great guy, phenomenal guy. One guy's been working there for what twenty two years? Yeah, he said he started his first job was there and he just started.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now he's the GM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out the gym, Shout out the GM of Freeland Chevrolet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Freeland, boys, if you're looking for for us, any Chevy dealership will do any single one you go to you pick your poison, right, it's like catch it.
Speaker 2: You just put your hands in the air and go get one. Right.
Speaker 3: But if you want to go to the place that the boys have been. But the boys looked at and said, this place rips.
Speaker 2: We know where the people.
Speaker 1: They're helping people, and they know when you say the boy sent you, they're gonna know where it came from.
Speaker 3: They like your tone there, they feel you out. It's a beautiful thing. They had a beautiful Corvette in there though. That was catching my eye.
Speaker 2: I know it gave me a you got it.
Speaker 3: I caught the kink on the on the on the corvette. Not a chance in hell I'd fit in that thing. But Freeland Chevrolet, dude, Freeland Chevrolet rips.
Speaker 1: But they're they're so they're hooking the boy up and then they just we won't tell. You got to go watch The under the Hood this week on our YouTube channel, and you gotta subscribe to that.
Speaker 2: Channel and leave a bunch of comments. Leave a bunch of comments, all of them.
Speaker 3: Leave all the comments. Right, that's how the algorithm. Let's you know what, let's hide in plain sight. How does the algorithm work so that these Tier ones two tiers and tier threes can really just send us to the moon.
Speaker 1: I don't know how exactly it works, but I know if you're commenting and you're leaving a bunch of comments and you're kind of doing that thing, it kind of hypes the train and it puts the video in front of more eyes, front of more ears.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you hook the boys up a little.
Speaker 1: Bit more, Alex, do you have any behind enemy lines information on?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 1: The better, the more, the more engagement, the better.
Speaker 2: Watch the whole videos.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're sharing the videos with friends.
Speaker 5: Make sure you're in those comments, having conversations, making friends, having whatever.
Speaker 2: Be nice.
Speaker 1: I've seen in live chats sometimes people just start becoming friends. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was in a live chat when Bus with the Boys went live the other day while you're with Peters, and it seemed like we all want the same thing for Brian to move.
Speaker 2: We all want to be Yeah, I heard you got a hashtag going, Oh didn't you?
Speaker 3: I kind of dipped after a while. Yeah, see the boys listen, hold on, I don't want to it was They're not wrong right now. Boss has been Boss knows his talent level. You know, he's the guy you pay and he knows how talented he is, so he can kind of talk back and the coach in the GM can't really say nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, solid, Yeah, he's solid dude.
Speaker 1: After afterwards too, we were filming the bus stop. We'll get in the bus stop stuff in the second, but he just out of nowhere it comes up.
Speaker 2: But he's like, oh, you're we're all live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it insured to say, hey, listen, sign on the downed line. You're gonna be covered. But just so you know, we're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Live in a second.
Speaker 1: So I got in the chat to watch the Instagram live and I just started saying fire Bloss or named it is like hashtag fire Bloss. Yeah, people, he's gotta he's got a niche, a little fan base, niche, niche, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's spelt it said both ways, spelled the same way, but spelled said you had.
Speaker 2: A couple, You had a couple.
Speaker 1: People biting back like no, fuck, you will keep loss, Like, okay, ship, I.
Speaker 3: Guess this is the Bloss's podcast. This is this iss out here, boss be doing that ship out there. He is kind of low key stealing fans. Yeah, he is lowkey stealing that ship.
Speaker 2: Hey bus stop? Yeah, should we talk about it? I love to is it? Do you want to go? Do you want to go? Because you know, but I like to Yeah. I like to paint the time. You do a great job. Boo. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so listen. I really got nothing, but so listen. For the longest time.
Speaker 2: I was making with the Okay, yeah, yeah, no, never mind, you're doing it right, you're doing it right.
Speaker 3: Okay, you play lost my train of thought. Okay, everything's gonna be all right, Everything's be fine. For the longest time, Nashville has conquered the country music scene. Right, and as we've grown, as we were little babies and gotten older, Nashville has gone from this place where Broadway was, where hookies and boot barns were. Right ten years ago, you had a Broadway. You're gonna catch yourself some syphilis and maybe a shank. It was one of the You're either getting one or the other or both. Maybe you know. Yeah, Now we're developing. Nashville is going skyrocketing. Everyone when I tell people I live in Nashville, they're hyped up. Oh I went there for a bachelor Oh I went there for a bachelorette party. Oh, it's the most fun place ever. Now people just think Nashville is just a country music place. Right, here's the deal. Nashville is now boom boom boom. You see Jelly roll over here, Melting Pot, Yeah, white Boy, Rapist, we got everything out here. We are where it's a very diverse music group going on here. So the boys, with the platform that we have, the awesome crew we have behind the cameras, had a thought, had a plan, had an idea, had a journey, had a mission and that mission was the bus stop. Now the bus stop originally was going to be a bar.
Speaker 2: But how did the bus stop start? How do we do it? Last year's pick them with the Boys? Yeah, we did pick them with the boys.
Speaker 3: So a couple people would come on with an acoustic they play their their own single.
Speaker 1: Would they ever do? They would just put their own songs. They just play on the bus and that type of thing. Now, listen, took that. We buried it.
Speaker 2: We it was a little seed.
Speaker 3: We put it in the ground, we watered it and now is flourishing, blooming. Is the bus stop. It's a top notch production. It's going to be outstanding. It's a bus stop WTB. Right, that's the Instagram handle.
Speaker 2: Follow us on bus Stop WTB.
Speaker 3: Bus Stop WTB. Now I get a little nervous when you start doing extra pages because bus Went with the Boys has a hell of a following. Now, right, those Tier one two tiers two threes have really done a lot for us. Now we have a new journey ahead of us, the bus stop WTB. Yeah, we said one little thing about it.
Speaker 1: I think we hit thirty two hundred followers, solid, solid, We have.
Speaker 2: Thirty two hundred Tier one. That's really what it is. Now let's get these.
Speaker 3: Tier twos involved, because these Tier twos, they're really the middle men, the point men between the tier ones and tier threes. Yes, they help those tier threes become Tier twos, and gradually as they do that, they become Tier ones. Yeah, Bus Stop w TB. It's going to be a fabulous production. We have amazing artists. We're doing it seasonally. Oh we have forty five hundred now oh shit, Oh.
Speaker 1: And we do got to shut up Brad and Chase. What's the management come with TBD? TBD man, they've been helping put all this vision in there.
Speaker 3: They are the backbone of this nation's country right now. The way they've handled everything that was that from the movie you pull it those nations, and I don't think I pulled it. I think it's just a I fucked up the entire line this nation. I love how things just brush over will I just said things totally bad there. That's okay, though, That's one of.
Speaker 2: My best time. Man, I'm next to you.
Speaker 1: It sounded good tailoring her die, it'd be over yeah, speaking of tailoring, Yeah, feeding Nashville, Feeding Nashville.
Speaker 2: We can pivot. We're doing a concert while we don't bustop wtb uh do we have anything else to say on it? To add? Okay, great job, Alex.
Speaker 1: They'll probably stars are really think because JP he wouldn't have handled ship there when he wouldn't have said a goddamn was too busy tweeking a sixteen. Then we're taking down.
Speaker 2: Hey can we.
Speaker 1: Get that pulled up? And JP's yeah, hang on one second, Yeah, I know, no ship Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a ship show when you were gone, Alex.
Speaker 1: It was an absolute ship show anyway they were doing when Yeah, they'll start rolling out in August.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be very The production is high quality, like Taylor Show. Intimate. They're gonna be close up on the hands.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like, you know, n PR is tiny desk, but fucks that's what it's gonna be. I know, Garrett, you said we need to stop doing the whole credit thing, blah blah blah. But he's just giving. He's like, it's not you, he's more so me. He's like you always mention like where you get the inspiration or the credit? Yeah, and I'm like, okay, I'll do a better job of that, like making it. Okay, we're the originators of it. Yeah, Well, this is the bus stop is an original idea with a correct but there's an inspiration of the inspira.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It comes from the concept of like you know that I won't even say it. I won't even say it TD Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, but yeah, go follow bus stop WTV feeding.
Speaker 3: August another thing that comes out in August. It's a beautiful thing. Listen.
Speaker 1: So my wife and Hailey Hubbard Tyler Hubbard's wife, Uh, they had a vision. They also had a dream and a journey to follow, and that came after Nashville had to deal with the tornadoes. Shortly after that came the COVID the COVID experience that we've all had to deal with for the last whatever two years now. Yeah, and even the electricity outage where it was just you know, trees have fallen down from a storm and then over one hundred thousand people are out of electricity, over one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 3: So Haley Taylor started this thing called Feeding Nashville. Feeding Nashville is a way if you guys want to donate. I think it's feeding Nasville dot com.
Speaker 2: You can go there.
Speaker 3: You can donate and keep this whole train running because that's how that's how we do it. That's people helping people, and that's powerful stuff. They had an idea of how do we get food into people's hands that need food, and there wasn't this. You got to go through this. You got to put that. You had to write a bunch of shit down and then it's looked at by a heavier set lady behind a desk for a while and improves you. Doesn't approve you. This thing is come as you are. If you're hungry, you need a meal, come get it right, honor system. That's what we're doing. Your boy didn't grab a meal there. I had food, but somebody who needed food, they will need to come get their food, right, because it's an honor system thing. Now, when I was looking at it, they looked like a couple of nice little snacks out there.
Speaker 1: But it's also like healthy food, right yeah, oh yeah, it's like whole food place.
Speaker 3: Mats has gotten behind all that rhyme from eat Place. Mats has dominated the whole thing, and he's got a great team behind him, and those guys are also we're also given jobs. Obviously the restaurant market suffered quite a bit during COVID nineteen. Well, I don't think this was ever expected. I don't think this is ever gonna happen. August third, we are having a concert. That's it's gonna have Thomas Rehet, Florida, Georgia, Line, Maren Morris, Russell Dickerson, Lily Rose, Lauren out of Alena Lena got Lauren. I am so sorry, it's not it's not your last name, it's your boy. Spelling errors. I just can't do it. But August third, first Bake Amphitheater. The cool thing about this is it's like its own set Amphitheater. If you haven't been there before, it hasn't even been built yet it's like still being It's like it's going to be fighting the deadline to even get to August third.
Speaker 2: And in the.
Speaker 3: Background, it's like it's stone background really keeps the acoustics in beautiful Amphitheater. The two people that start their names are escaping me right now have done an amazing job of really turning this into a true beautiful event, and it's gonna be It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: It's in Franklin, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: The doors are gonna open at five point thirty and the show starts at seven pm. The fun thing, the exciting thing about this also is Busting with the Boys is presenting sponsor. I think we can give a clap on that. Now, your boy's going to camp this week, and you know, during camp, for those times before you start, I was gonna keep talking about it. Okay, I didn't your transitioning. No, I was going to camp the East feeling good.
Speaker 2: We just started. Now we're talking about the season.
Speaker 3: No, no, So the deal with the live concert is a boy's going to camp this week. Well, Bust with the Boys as presenting sponsors, We're gonna have a couple of bits in there. We're gonna be doing a couple of things in between shows. Right, It's not just gonna be a dark little screen people looking at their phone. It's gonna be a nice little fun thing. Will might be seeing a song.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give anything out. Will might be on stage, though, your boy not gonna be there to be there in spirit.
Speaker 1: But you can get your tickets at ticketmaster dot com. They're on sale again. The concerts on August thirty, being Franklin, Tennessee all that stuff show at seven pm. But yeah, shout off, eating Nashville fitting Nashville really does a rip, dude, They've done an amazing job.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what other housekeeping items we have? Do we have any ads? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, Before we do the ads, we gotta keep this house keeping thing going because it's blatantly sitting right next to me. Do you guys see how amazing Will Compton looks right now? The guy looks like the guy looks like he invented losing virginities. Dude, you look amazing, You look you look so good yet your dad had on You got the full jumps too. I don't know what starts with what finishes but I'll tell you what. I don't know what it is. Listen, Will's by no mean gifted downstairs, right like it's not like the biggest thing you've ever seen in your life when I got on this bus. I don't know what it is about the shorts, but it made you look impressive downstairs.
Speaker 2: Nice sack on me? Yeah, oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. I had a nice sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a nice set down there, but it was sitting perfectly. The thighs are higher, higher than we thought, way higher than we thought, higher than we thought, which is good.
Speaker 2: That's good news.
Speaker 1: Sky thighs out And yeah, you can go get this new merch Hawaiian shirt shorts.
Speaker 2: The shorts are closest selling out.
Speaker 1: So if you guys listen to this on Wednesday, you better up and get your ass on the site and get to get the swimming trunks because if not, they might already be sold out by then. But the Hawaiian shirts are still some of those left. Barstool Sports bar still sports dot Com slash store. You can get all that there. We've been a lot of stuff, a lot of stuff and going out there and stuff that's just even the dad had.
Speaker 3: Dude, boss can't stop it. He can't stop us from being successful.
Speaker 2: I know. He such a hater.
Speaker 3: Hey, he's the dude. He's the biggest fucking hater. And he's inside, he's on the inside.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. But listen, if you get.
Speaker 3: The shorts, and the shorts are almost selling out, you got to do the shirt short combo. Because you can put George, you can put a white T shirt. It will go with anything. But this for me, really does it, especially with a good set of shades too. How down button do you have? You like that a little bit on them? A little bit goes with everything too.
Speaker 2: Obviously. The boots.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the boots, you guys see these boots busting with the boys. Georgia boot collapse and that is a great transition to the most comfortable, hardest working boots in America. Georgia Butter is America's hardest working boot.
Speaker 2: For eighty years.
Speaker 1: Georgie has been making boots that work as hard as you do. I walked here in these motherfuckers. Dude, that's all hard working job, cool enough for everything, un Comfortable, very comfortable, extremely comfortable. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortableots. So comfortable, I'm not going to take these off all the goddamn day long, dude, really all the day long. Yeah, because they're going to hold up in any condition without sacrificing any of the comfort. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot like these boots right here. Great looking boots, wildly comfortable at a price you can afford. They're always thinking about the boys who need to afford a nice set of boots. Every time I wear these boots, the boys are always say, Hey, God, where you getting these boots. Georgia Boot, Baby, Georgia Boots, Shout out the boys. They offer the best work boots, wedges loggers around. Whether you need a waterproof boots, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, I think these might be square toe, metgarden, non puncher shank, non slip sole.
Speaker 2: They've got it.
Speaker 1: Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. That's b U S s I N for twenty percent off of the hardest working, most comfortable boots in the goddamn world.
Speaker 2: That's an act great pivot too.
Speaker 1: I know that was what you pointed them out and it was like, I saw Georgia boot on the thing. Are these not square toe? I saw you shake your head something around the two. I can't know there's square toell is wrong. Yeah, there's square tow A single stitch rubber souls. Those are hard. You got there out there?
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 3: I'll put them on right after this. I got here a little late, otherwise I'd be just in the same outfit as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 3: I don't love the merch. Yeah, I just don't love scheduling my time right right pots.
Speaker 2: At eleven, I walk on.
Speaker 1: We've been in the group chat all morning and usually, like you know, I'm thinking in my head this just could be just another situation where Taylor's just messing with me. He's gonna call me at probably eleven, Hey, what time are we going on the pot again? I'm god, damn it. Do you not read the group chat? He's back, dude, I'm just fucking kid. I'm right outside. So I walk on the bus. I'm like, well, OLP, Taylor text us back. At some point we're all like laughing. Eleven o seven, eleven oh seven, we get a text, Hey, boys leaving the house.
Speaker 2: Now my apologies, and we just you know.
Speaker 1: There's a long day win sick. She had to get to her birthday party. Really yeah, I mean she went hard.
Speaker 2: She was going hard. She went hard at that her face paint. Dude, you had like a three day hangover going on right now. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Is she actually sick or is it just a hangover?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be just a hangover.
Speaker 2: But all that fans ice cream waisted, chocolate wasted.
Speaker 1: She was definitely having the time of her life. She had so much fun. It was a good time, boys, pen a little spike ball overall. I give the party a four point five I would. And at the end of the night too, like the way we're just chilling and vibing outside, Like nothing better than being in the pool, some food, sitting out, a couple of drinks, not tailor, he doesn't drink, but the boys having a couple of beers, having a good time, relax and watching the NBA finals.
Speaker 2: Dude, it was all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's such that the sun's lost though, because everybody there's Marizona, I know, and you were trying to.
Speaker 2: Keep trying to keep the boys high. Hey, guys are coming back going down by eight now, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, Taylor, you fucking loser the NFL season. Yeah, it's coming here, It's right around the corner.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling? Feel anxious? Very excited?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I'm never like, listen, I've never been so excited for a football camp of my entire life. Well, let me change that. I've never been excited for a football camp in my entire life. This is and this is the one I'm like so excited for all like literally since October. I haven't I'm taking like maybe two weeks off total since October twenty seventh I had surgery.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, you've been it's been in it, oh dude.
Speaker 3: And it's been a fucking roller coaster too, not a fun roller so like the one that was made out of wood from the seventies. Yeah, heavy drops, hard, turns a little ct on the end of it, you know what I'm saying, a little bit of whiplash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like especially in the back commercial. Yeah, it's been.
Speaker 2: It has been a wild it's been a wild little ride.
Speaker 3: So first time I've been seeing things like Taylor's got to stay healthy, say listen, I do have to stay healthy.
Speaker 2: But this is also the first time I've ever been hurt, like injured.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, your boy does roll around a little bit on the floor sometimes, but.
Speaker 2: You're out there. I'm my god, God, damn it. Let's just let's just get up. Yeah, and it's like, oh we toys. They say, oh ship, did he really well?
Speaker 1: Now I feel bad for my comments or yeah, dude, it's been a it's been a health experience. Been I don't know. I feel like in these type of situations, you either either get better you get worse.
Speaker 3: From a mental standpoint, and I definitely think it was going it was trending down. But now it's definitely I feel like a mental standpoint, I'm more solid than I've ever have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like these last and you can crag me if I'm wrong, but like these the last like however many months it's been.
Speaker 2: How long has it been? Like eight months? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July is the ninth month. But I think when you come back out on the other end of this, the boy saying it will not go on war Pro Bowl, no question. Oh, you're gonna look back and you're gonna be like this was one of the things I've needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a defining season for sure, right, Like.
Speaker 1: Even the ups and downs, it's like you don't know like who you are as a as a dude, like characterized unless you like face some hard ass shit. And yeah, up to this point, you've had like a good, a good solid career. Like you said, you've never really been hurt, so you've had to go through some shit and like watching you from far, even though the times are bad, like yeah they're bad, and there's really nothing nobody can really do, you know what I mean? And I'm fired up for you, bro, if I can say anything, I'm fired up.
Speaker 2: I really am that.
Speaker 1: And even when like the other night, we're at your house and you show me your lock screen on you know, you can flash it, but he's got his stuff that he does on his lock screen, and it fired me up just because like you always know what you want to do, you figure out how you want to do it, and this dude, it has done that all year long, and then you always want to remind yourself why you do it, and he's got it on his lock screen and it just got the Jesus flown.
Speaker 2: Bro, I rely, I was really stoked to see. Is that a motivational thing? It's more like a reminder, like, hey, make sure you do these things right, right right? But you see it every day.
Speaker 1: You got to see it all the time because day sixty tailor one is not going to feel the same as the one who was excited writing all the programming down. Yeah, you know what I mean, because then when it's hard, you see it on your lock screen, you're like, I got to do this shit even though I kind of don't fucking want to.
Speaker 3: Yeh know, it's been uh, I mean, I really it's like I feel like I don't even want to talk about it because at the end of day, it's all it is like I took some like absolutely things.
Speaker 2: I got you right, yep.
Speaker 3: And it's in a lot of ways like, yeah, I've had a really good career and this career has been awesome. I feel like I have a lot of playing time left. Just the way my body feels like literally when I was my my legs felt is stronger than it's ever been from a single leg standpoint, But like my body in general, there's so many deficiencies I had, whether it's an oblique thing or a flexibility thing in certain areas that while my leg wasn't able to be strengthened, those are things I was working on. So I feel the boys feel a litt dangerous.
Speaker 2: Right, I know it seems like you learned a lot too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well definitely, like just like listening like, uh, you guys don't know so Brian Peters we did a podcast. That POD's gonna come out later, probably in August or something. But Brian's somebody like I kind of looked at from a like from a performance standpoint, taking care of your body and recovery. I'm always texting him and ship like that. But listening to him and Tailor talk, it seems like you're like, you've learned a lot this offseason.
Speaker 2: How is it?
Speaker 1: It's a one pump honey Blend?
Speaker 2: Is this is this? Oh? Then that one's not? That one's probably not yours? Is?
Speaker 1: Boss? I got you the same as mine, the one I got them for all the boys whoever won in one.
Speaker 2: Is one one pup honey Blend.
Speaker 1: I switched it up for Bloss on the sugar part just to see what he likes, because he thought he was a Stevie guy.
Speaker 2: And then I give him a little simple syrup. It's splend of my bad.
Speaker 1: Almond milk halfty calf Is that yours?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got two of those?
Speaker 1: What's the deal, dude? Listen, I'm on the app. So I just hit the quantity. I ran it up with four for all the boys. One pump honey blend.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So this was mine for sure. Yeah, this was definitely mine. The half calf is I get two of those?
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: I know we suck it doing the whole like connecting on such a deep personal level. But we were trying to have a moment right there and you kind of.
Speaker 2: Just it was a deflection. I know you're like it was it really was. I know. I know we got to do better and we're trying to get it. Is tough being uh emotional with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why, because I feel like I can do that with anybody else, Like Jack can go in the back room right now and hug each other out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like talking about this, I feel like talking to pause. I feel like talking about this too, and we still don't want to get into it. Yeah, I'm having a hard time. Yeah, Well, what I was gonna say is like I kind of want to just say that. I know you don't want to spec you you don't want to talk more about it, but more so I just wanted to. You had a nice thing to say about me, and you know I want to. Yeah, I know we talking about here, Okay, Yeah, wait till I have the floor myself and then I can get a little maybe so to cry feel a little sting in the nostrils a little.
Speaker 3: I did feel that staying during that pod. Dude, Yeah, there was a yeah, Like I said, I only like want to like talk about it because I can go say whatever I want, but then the day like what's gonna happen is where you Yeah, like it's a tool I've always done better with like a back to get back against the wall mentality, and I feel like, I mean, eight years, three Pro Bowls by twenty nineteen, uh a PD twenty twenty a c L Like it's my career is the ship track and it's like I think it's a lot of players there. I think Bloss said it, I fucking hate complaining the guy, but like that, what's that? What's that book winning? The one you said about Conor McGregor, How like Connor McGregor is still acting like he's winning. That's why he's not actually winning. And that's the thing is that you have to have. You have to be able to like be real with yourself, like where are you at in your career? And for me, it's like the last two years have been terrible. Like if I I mean have been, we'll have been to your stay. Yeah, and then ACL like, that's that's the call, that's that's good.
Speaker 1: Downwards, right, But I like, I just don't want you to get away from like when you were playing in healthy and everything else.
Speaker 2: You're obviously probably yeah, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, I have no doubt in my mind I'm gonna go back to twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. Like I truly believe I'm gonna be a pro bow offensive lineman this year. I don't think that's to me. I know that's gonna happen because I write in a book every day. I say it every single day. I know those things are gonna happen. But there is a point where you can't just sit here and say I'm this, I'm that, because right now, if you technically look at it, I'm not this and I'm not that I'm not the best offensive line in the league. I'm not what I know I'm going to be at the end of the season, because the reality is is ped ACL and a lot of question marks. So it's taking that time, according to Blossom that quote, living in hell, going through it, and now it's learning how to lose over and over again.
Speaker 1: So when I do when, I'm way more appreciative of it.
Speaker 3: Because when I made those Pro Bowls, it was like I made the first one, I was like, fuck, this is awesome. But every year I was like, I'm making another Pro Bowl, Like that's just gonna happen. And I took that for granted from like a I just thought it was always gonna happen. Then the nineteen thing happened. Then twenty twenty, I'm like, comeback season, this is it. I remember sending Jack and Garrett a bunch of stuff, like all the bad things people would say that I'd be tagged in. They save this, save this for after the year six games in tear an ACL. So it's like, now I have to reassess, look at everything, and I can't. I couldn't have worked harder going into this camp. I couldn't have done it. So for me, it's like I'm playing with house money at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm allowed to.
Speaker 3: I can go in here, play as hard as I can every single game, and however it shakes out like I'm gonna be proud of whatever happens because that's the deal, right, And it's just it's being, it's being in reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so, but well, I mean, I had to go to therapy sessions for our relationship, but I'm stoky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell you've had to go Will. Will took some goddamn pain. It's tough, and uh, you guys can't see the screen, but Alex has it. It's like the grid Iron on YouTube. Just watch YouTube, right, oh watch you tube. Subscribe, But it says two thousand and rushing yard no Pro bol lineman. Like I believe, in my heart of hearts, if I was in that season, I play the whole season, I would have would have made a Pro Bowl. I believe there's a couple of guys in that off its line that should that deserve to make a Pro Bowl as well. Yeah you know, but the reality is there's no Pro Bowl lineman in twenty twenty. And that's all right, you know, yeah, so it's gonna be it's gonna be a very cool year. I'm not just excited for myself. I'm excited for the entire team. I think, uh, Garret could probably touch on this being a fan for so long and being here, like, I don't think there's been more hype around this team since the late nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, no, I'd say this year's probably the hypest it's been solely from you know, obviously picking up Julio, the Boys, coming back, AJ's AJ. We got a quarterback, and we made a lot of moves in the offseason. So yeah, no, you're right, it's definitely an exciting year to be going into as a Titans fan.
Speaker 3: But as from a hype standpoint, it's like hype is but potential means you haven't done ship yet, correct.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: And that's a perfect segue into the Delaney stuff. But to end now, like, it's gonna be awesome Week one against the Cardinals, great NFC team, they got JJ who's a familiar face. It's gonna be epic to see the stands packed because there it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be sold out.
Speaker 3: I truly believe that the Titans fans are going to sell out that stadium.
Speaker 2: It is going to be a madhouse there because there's so many Boys flags flying everywhere. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now to see vrabel too, because he's like, hell, you know you guys will be watching that horse video. Yeah, the blinders on. Yeah, that'll be mid season and uh no it is. It's gonna be doupe to watch the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's special, dude, it's gonna it's gonna be a special season. I'm excited from an individual standpoint from but from a team standpoint, dude, this is gonna be. This is the most exciting I've ever been. And do you want to do you want to add? We're going to the Delany stuff because I think it's gonna play well.
Speaker 2: After Yeah, I mean at the end of this part, we'll go we'll read that with a Delaney.
Speaker 1: We'll do Delaney after the ad. So let's do the ad read. Okay, I just didn't know if you're going to continue to No, no.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying I was gonna go started talking about Delaney and that what the stuff? He says, Okay, let's do it a read. Let's go podcast copy points perfect it's good start intro to can they just put shout out Freshly's right there, shout out no free shoutouts't you could be chaotic.
Speaker 2: But with Freshly it's easy. There.
Speaker 1: Chefs take care of your meals a few nights a week and take care take all the pressure off of you. We're all trying to get in shape and eat right. Freshly can help.
Speaker 3: Their delicious meals are designed by nutritionness and cooked by chefs, making it easier to eat better. Stress tired. Just don't feel like cooking. Just don't feel like tired. Yeah, food that's fast doesn't have to be fast.
Speaker 2: Food.
Speaker 3: Freshly offers quality meals without the hard work of prepping, cooking and cleaning. That's a bit of a deal. It is a bit of a deal.
Speaker 2: And you were done.
Speaker 1: Oh, I knows a transition wall alex school, Yeah, fucked me. Freshly offers chef made, nutrition packed delicious meals delivered fresh to your door, no cooking required. Grocery shopping and cooking can be a pain, especially now, and with Freshly you don't have to. Your meals arrive cooked and freshed every week, and freshed every week so you can keep your fridge stocked and skip the chip to the store.
Speaker 2: That's time. Time is money. Well, yeah, absolutely, ordering is easy.
Speaker 3: Visit freshly dot com and choose from over thirty delicious, satisfying, better for you meals like steak, peppercorn sausage, baked penney, and their chicken pesto bal all those things right now, I would devour.
Speaker 1: It a couple of sleepers. Yeah, they're buffalo chicken with the mac and cheese. Really yeah, and also and also the chicken parm Yeah. It's like they'll be packed like protein, like sixty grams and then like twenty something grams of carbs. Yeah, that's outstanding.
Speaker 3: Fresh You can fit your lifestyle with a variety of plans and meals to pick from from that work for your dietary Needs's let's just do that whole entire line again. Fresh You can fit your lifestyle with a variety of plans and meals to pick from that work for your dieta needs, preferences, taste, and family size, And now our listeners can try freshly for just six dollars and sixteen cents per meal. It's very specific, but that's how freshly did it. Stop searching the internet for a healthy food near me every night and start living life Freshly. Your meals are always livered, fresh, never frozen, and are ready to heat.
Speaker 2: And a joy in just three minutes. It's the longest head read all time.
Speaker 3: Burp, Sorry, sorry, it's the latte. It's the half decaf with new meals at it each week. Freshly brings a convenience of chef made nutritionis design classics right to your kitchen right now. Freshly is offering listeners forty dollars off your first two orders when you go to freshly dot com slash bustin'. Stop stressing about dinner. Go to freshly dot com slash busting for forty dollars off your first two orders. That's freshly dot com slash busting for forty dollars off your first two orders freshly.
Speaker 2: Cook fresh, never frozen. There you go. You did a good job. That's a long. That's a long, guy, Lee.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: I kind of like reading. I enjoy reading. I do. I'm so bad at it.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, need to get when you're on the ground floor, it's kind of easy to go up right, Yeah, one step of time.
Speaker 3: Okay, so listen, going into this. Delaney Walker is one of my favorite teammates of all time by far. Like the guy, the way he handled himself at the locker room, the person he is, how he handles the transition from going to the forty nine ers, being behind Vernon Davis for six years playing the special teams, being a utility guy, coming to the Titans, doing three straight Pro Bowls. I have nothing but the most utmost respect for Delaney Walker. But the title of this article says formerre Titans Titan Delaney Walker playing in Tennessee hurt my value when it comes to accolades, and I believe it doesn't stay specifically in here, but obviously he's referring to the Hall of Fame. Yeah, played fourteen years in the league, made three Pro Bowls, has has good numbers. I'm not going to talk about. You want to read that, I'll read it.
Speaker 1: So he's quoted. I honestly want to win to Super Bowl. I feel like that helps you in your status once you retire from this game. It's sad that it's something you got to have in order to be recognized. Sometimes again, me being in Tennessee, and I hate to say this, but it hurts my value when it comes to awards and accolades because I played in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can look at some of the greats like Eddie George or Steve McNair, they didn't get their coats uh in the Hall of Fame yet because they didn't win a super Bowl because they played in Tennessee. If I can win a Super Bowl, maybe that'll help me and then we'll go from there.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think about that? That's Titan fans, not you.
Speaker 1: Bloss kind of selfish he's talking about.
Speaker 2: I agree with that was a.
Speaker 7: Lot different still this day, like last season, we do huge media for anything some quarterback that may especially twenty fourteen team would have never been able to lockdown.
Speaker 2: Julio Jones or No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's like, he's not wrong in saying this.
Speaker 7: I think he's more just kind of like hurt a little bit that he didn't get the credit because when he was with Marcus Man, he was incredible.
Speaker 2: He became an All.
Speaker 7: SAR with us, right, So like in his time with the Titans, there probably was a point where he was at you know, I don't want to say the Hall of Fame caliber tight end, but he was one of the fucking best in the league. And now with the team we have, it's like, I don't know if you can really say that anymore, because we're getting to like, you know, we got a Monday night game this year at home with the Bills, Like we're starting to get that credit off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel him from both sides, and like you said, I love him. He was, he's been a great title was and it's sad to see him go. But it's also sad to like hear these things when he says up about the team when he was a very respected.
Speaker 2: Player and we loved him.
Speaker 1: But it's well said, Jack, I mean, you should have a mic on you the whole time, but no one. I mean I didn't know you were you were cooking up that heat. Probably people probably just thought you were gonna drop a one liner. Yeah, Like Garrett just goes selfish and Jack came some nice stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: And Yang I will say, when I was on Washington and we played the first time fifteen, Yeah, our defensive coaching staff would always say like, hey, don't sleep on this motherfucker, Like just because he's not like recognized with some of these other boys that are out there, like he's like the best tight.
Speaker 2: End in the league.
Speaker 1: Like they're going to feed him all game long. So like just because you don't recognize this, that and the other. Like he's a beast, So we have the game plan around him essentially, right, just to feed on the whole, like you know, the meat the market that Tennessee had at one point in time.
Speaker 3: When you play in a city like Nashville and organization like Tennessee is so small, it's fan base isn't as great as some as some of these other organizations. Now as a Tennessee, as a Tennessee fan, I understand why that is frustrating, right told things now, as a Tennessee fan, if you're listening to the obviously a lot of you are, I understand why you're gonna be mad about this. But don't forget about Delaney. Walker was pivotal, pivotal in the change, the culture change at the Tennessee Titans. I got to see it firsthand twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, the way he handled himself. We were the shits. We were two and fourteen, three and thirteen. The first two years I was there, that's fourteen and fifteen. Delaney dominated those two years.
Speaker 2: He had essentially the top three Titan in the game.
Speaker 3: In December, when dudes were trying to pack it up and talk about their vacations, Delaney still came to work every single day, grinding through it and was truly a fan favorite. I think when he says a small and not as good fan base, I think if Delaney said this again, he wouldn't say the fan base isn't isn't good because I do think the Tennessee Titans have a great fan base. There's no arguing that. The idea is the Titans twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen had a really hard time getting off the ground from a national media level. So your fans, as strong and as awesome as they are, our best fans will go with the best fans of any organization. A smaller sample, Yes, maybe they've been around for a shorter amount of time and so it's a smaller sample size. Kids now are growing up watching the Tennessee Titans. In ten years and fifteen years, people are going to Tennessee is going to be one of the biggest fan bases because the trajectory they're on, what they're doing for the city, what's happened in the last ten years at Tennessee. So I think that's what he's trying to get at. It's not the fans he's saying the fan base isn't good. It's not him saying the fan base isn't good. He's saying the fan base is small in a different way, which is he's getting small and not good fan base mixed up, right, which is valid.
Speaker 1: I mean, think if the boys go to the Super Bowl this year and you got all these people talking about the Tennessee Titans, all the locals, everybody else is gonna be, oh, everybody's a Titans fan.
Speaker 2: Now, then everybody want to have that pride. Then.
Speaker 1: But then when you see a quote like this, obviously sings a little bit, but there is some validity in it because Tennessee just hasn't been that household name a year and in year out, especially recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if there is a Super Bowl type thing, when when Pro Bowl voting comes out in middle of October or whenever it comes out, they say it's sloted into three different ways. It's fan votes, it's media votes, and it's coaches votes. So when fan votes come out during the course of the voting, they'll come out with here are the top ten tight ends voted for for the Pro Bowl. Here are the top ten tackles. Every year that I made the Pro Bowl, I was never in the top ten of voting. I don't think it's a titan thing. I don't think it's my plaything. I think it's when the fan base is smaller, but they're still the you guys are still super into it, you love it. It's not going to have the same reach or the same amount of votes as a Pittsburgh Steelers or the Patriots, who are like years of dominated.
Speaker 1: If you're in another fan base and you're voting, you think of, Okay, who's the dominant olignement. You might think of media markets like the Cowboys, Like who the Cowboys got on their O line and they might make them. It's like when you're out of this state and out of this market, it's like when you think of quarterbacks, you think of staple quarterbacks. You don't necessarily think of Ryan Tannehill unless you're in Tennessee. So that's I feel like that's where a lot of that comes from. So the fan voting this year, if you know, well, we'll see the jump in. We'll see how the fan voting goes with this year.
Speaker 3: This tier one's yeah, because here's the you can vote more than once, right, you can say on that fucker all day, and the Barson squad Doe Weilson Squad's gonna get after it. But you can see, like I mean, if I if we did this podcast in twenty fourteen, this podcast would have probably never got off the ground because hey, but I'm saying where the Titans were at us be titand I know, but I'm saying, if we did this in twenty fourteen, goddamn will This is all hypothetisal.
Speaker 2: Like teasing.
Speaker 1: I'm joking, like, I like, you're the guy, yeah, the popular, I got it.
Speaker 2: He's like still like no, Like, but.
Speaker 3: If we did this in twenty four twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, it's not gonna it might not have the same push because the fan base has grown so much since then. The team has gotten so much better since then. When I got on the team in fourteen, Alex are in the locker room and you don't know, like you don't know who's good who's not? Your in the leaks?
Speaker 2: Do you think everybody's an All Star?
Speaker 3: Looking back, Like, we really didn't have any dudes on that team that were household names. Like you look at the Titans locker room now, and you can look at it, Kevin Bayer, you can look at Ryan Tannehill, Derrick Henry A. J.
Speaker 1: Brown.
Speaker 3: You know, you look at all these dudes, Julio Jones, Like, yeah, you take all these guys and it's like, how awesome is that Bud Dupree from the Steelers, Well, super underrated Dan Liman, Like when you play against him, you could have your shit together when you play against him. Yeah, Like, those are the things that maybe if when Delaney was here in fourteen fifteen, those things he might have had, he might be viewed as one of the better tight ends of the last decade. He might have that chance to be in the Hall of Fame. I think if Delaney doesn't get hurt against the Dolphins. There was no sign of Delanney slowing down at all when he got hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, broke his like snapped that thing. It was tough. Who what did he say? This? On two?
Speaker 1: We want to credit the boys, Okay, Tennessee Titan community, and so.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, I'd still love Delanne to be on the team. I think he's I think if Delaney Dahi has the type of dude like Will and I used to joke about all the time, like the dude if he didn't work out for a month, he'd still have a six pack, look great.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: He's been grinding and whatever team he goes to he's going to he's going to do better than what the coaches and gms think he's gonna do. Because I think Delaney, he's he's old. He never showed signs of stopping. I don't know what the year off does. I've never taken a year off, right, Like, I don't know what a year off of football does to you. But I think wherever Dylanny goes he's gonna be super successful. Still one of my fair players. And I think because I know Delaney so well, reading this doesn't like hurt my feelings as a player on the Tennessee Titans, because it's it's not it's not what he said, it's how he said it, which is kind of the more the issue. Right, Well, if it's like when we're sitting on this thing, like we might say things they could easily be taken out of context when it's not where our heart was really at. That's why the media is such a dangerous thing.
Speaker 2: Right, you know. So I really hope that hope.
Speaker 3: Uh, I hope Titan fans can understand where he was coming from. Obviously, he said something about like you gotta win a super Bowl to win a to you know, get those accolades, I assume, referring to the Hall of Fame, you know. And then the guys they bring up Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez. Uh, who's buddy from the Chargers who played forever the tight end, Antonio Gates, San Antonio Gates. Guys, he might be around, yeah, forever. He's obviously a Hall of Famer. So, you know, I hope Delaney gets back in the league. I hope he makes probles, and I hope he makes the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love the guy that much.
Speaker 2: Man. What we got next? Big twelve?
Speaker 1: Cracking down on the horns down gesture, dude, just softer than a fucking grandma's highest quality, highest quality quilt.
Speaker 2: Got you fucking damn? I know that was tough because that was gonna make good little line. Do you want do it again? Hey?
Speaker 1: The Big Twelve cracking down on the horns down gesture like softer than Grandmas's highest quality quilt, dude.
Speaker 2: No question about it. Outstanding line, by the way, I really like that. Why are they what are they saying? What are they saying?
Speaker 1: Now they're saying if you do the horns down to a Texas player as an opponent, that's probably going to be a foul. Big Twelve Coordinator of the officials Greg Burke said if a player turned to the crowd and threw the sign, it probably would not be a penalty. He said, that's probably a load of bullshit. Yeah, that's probably so much grey. It's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Texas, I mean probably, dude.
Speaker 2: Texas are such devas.
Speaker 1: Bro Like the year we beat them in the Big Twelve Championship and they put a second back on the clock, a timbered down like no, like we celebrated hard, and then they're fucking we're leaving the Big Twelve. So then they're like, hey, put a second back on the clock because Colt McCoy he threw the ball and it hit out of bounce.
Speaker 2: I talked to Cold about it.
Speaker 1: All the time and he's like, oh, you know, I knew what was going on, and we just kind of laughed because the motherfucker there's like seven seconds left and he rolls out.
Speaker 2: He's running for his life because Sue's down his neck.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, and if Sue wasn't, you know, trying as hard, he probably would have ran out of time. But then Colt just slings it and they stopped the clock when the ball hits, so instead of just like gunning at her but the bounce, he just slings it right and it hits the stands.
Speaker 2: They go back.
Speaker 1: We're celebrating, I'm talking, hugging on the field, rolling around with hands are up, like holy shit, we just want that one. No, we should have. But then they go back. They bring us all off the field, they put in the second back on the clock. They could feel going win the game. It was heartbreaking, bro, and it was our way out of the Big twelve two. But Cole's talking about how he's in the fucking shower puke and afterwards, because he he was like can cuss and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Nobody could block Sue.
Speaker 1: Dude had like thirteen sacks as I think he had.
Speaker 2: Four sacks and it was like nine QB hurries. Oh in that game, in that game the year he almost dude. No Cole said.
Speaker 1: They were on the sideline and they're like they're basically talking like, hey, I can't the wh line were like, guys, I can't block him, Like who wants to try and block him?
Speaker 2: And nobody wanted to block him? Oh god, yeah, so sick, Like that's just a little insight behind the scenes of what Texas is.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. But you know, shut up racking all those boys who rack, Yeah, shut out racking all those Texas boys. Skinny of the car right rack might have been Kenny, might have been I can't remember, Like, you know, we played so long, getting so old. But I love chirping Texas dumb love it ship though that they're they're cracking down on that, Like that's like a staple between Oklahoma and Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody who really plays Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like it's just fun, like everybody knows the horns up sign and then you know, so they shouldn't be able to do this then yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, if you can't do this, you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You can't do horns down like maybe you just do horn side and like just just troll it, like just do this, just you just troll back and forth to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that way everybody knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody knows for Oklahoma. Oh yeah, fuck you guys. You start like this and then you start going down and then you bring it back up and play.
Speaker 2: Like you just fucking troll the little news thing for the horn, you know, like where were gonna draw the line? Boys? Yeah, yeah, exactly. This fucking what do you do? Is that it? No, that's it.
Speaker 1: You gotta do something, you know. I feel like the boys will get crafty, somebody will do something. We never beat them, unfortunately, but uh.
Speaker 3: I want to go to Texas so bad. Really, Oh I thought Texas was the coolest.
Speaker 2: That's when McCoy was there, That's when they were the ship.
Speaker 1: Well, we have a fan video to where he kind of asks you want to throw the headset on.
Speaker 2: It's a great transition. No, that's not the number one I wanted to go to. I don't want to go to Texas. So we're gonna find out. Boys.
Speaker 4: You got Cole here with my boy, my boy rock Dog hot as fun. Our question to you is, if you go back go to any school in the United States still have the same outcome that you did going to Michigan and the.
Speaker 2: Brass, How for you will you go back? Do it all over, do it over and see where get drafted for the boys.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, that.
Speaker 2: Guys for sugaring about your jumpsuit. Yeah, we love you too.
Speaker 1: Cole Warnica, Wantica, Cole Warnica, shout out the boy, Cole Cole Wanica, I ain't. My answer is boring when he said, but you have the same, uh you know, outcome like me. In my mind, I love playing for Coach BO. I mean, he's in town right now. We're gonna have him on tomorrow, So let's do this instead. You can't go to Michigan and Nebraska?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: That was okay. If I had to pick a school to go to, it'd be it'd be between three schools. It had been USC, Texas or.
Speaker 2: L s U. Oh just the just the heaviest of the hitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well LSU wasn't like the heaviest then. I mean they were still a good team. But when I was in high school, Pete Carroll was head coach USC. The Colt McCoy. They were the dominant squad at Texas, and I always thought LSU had crazy swag.
Speaker 2: I thought LC was like badass. Yeah, I mean they do. They cats come out of there.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time down there. I dated some girl in college who was like from Baton Rouge, So we'd always go down to like the area, go to the baseball games, stuff like that, go to Tiger Land.
Speaker 3: It was a fucking blast. She wold, No, she's a She was like a really good girl. Oh okay, yeah, she was like a really good person. Yeah southern bell Southern, but for real. Yeah, shout at Alex Delio. That's her name. Her brother was my teammate, Drew Drew, who Drew Dilio's brother.
Speaker 1: But I like, like, I I guess from my my like, uh, Organ was swaggy too.
Speaker 2: Then Organ was swaggy.
Speaker 1: But from like watching Afar, I was always super fascinated with the USC, Like I always followed all their stuff, like Ray mile Luga like he was on my lock screen. Oh yeah, Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews, fire, was it Keith Brooks. I don't think it was Keith Brooks. I think I'm butchering that, but it was it was Keith something. But all these backers were at USC and then they obviously had Reggie Busher watching, like when YouTube first coming out, he had the hottest I mean, who wasn't watching the Reggie bush you two highlights every day in class?
Speaker 2: Every day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And uh, but somewhere I wanted to go growing up was like Notre Dame. I went to a catholicool until about fourth grade, and our teacher would always go to a game and then bring us back like some memorabilia. So I was always like a Notre Dame fan, but those would be the two.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame always seemed kind of soft to me. Oh they beat the ship.
Speaker 1: Actually, well hang on, you wanted to go to Texas, like Texas is fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just want to do the whole horns down thing. That's soft.
Speaker 1: No, that is soft, I'm saying. Growing up, they weren't doing that ship. What are you talking about? They're still soft Notre Dame. I don't know, I wasn't really. I love the history, I love that, I love their helmets, the touchdown Jesus all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I wasn't. I mean, I'm not really down with rude South. I've never seen that movie. Really, never seen Vince Love that plays a solid role. Does he really love?
Speaker 1: Vin's fun? But Evin's fun guy, But I don't. I wouldn't have gone to Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Let's not. I wasn't touching that. Ohio State was.
Speaker 1: Dope to Ohio State was crazy because when you're growing up too, like they had all the stickers. Yeah, and you just always wanted to get at the stickers. Like our youth football team would do stickers, kind of like Ohio State. But yeah, they always had that little mystique about it. Michigan used to do that too, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used to do like the little wings on the side, like when Bo was there or something like that.
Speaker 2: And they actually brought it back a thing. But sweet, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You have to achieve things, right, Yeah, well that's how you get the stickers.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I would But the final answer probably L s U. If I had to go to.
Speaker 3: A different school, not Michigan, I would have gone to L s U. I would have walked on same outcome walked on for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. If it's same outcome. I would have played there too. I would just had to walk on. Yeah, where would you have gone? I said, my USC or Notre Dame. Well, after you just said what you said about Notre Dame, I'm gonna say Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Beat LSU's as.
Speaker 3: Hey, Classic Will Classic Will just picking things because other people said not heart's not even in it.
Speaker 2: Shout out credit karma money, We're on a hot start. Has always been there.
Speaker 1: Credit Karma has always been there to help you make better financial decisions, and now they want to help even more. With credit Karma money spend account, you can be rewarded for good money bits here.
Speaker 2: That boy's good money habits. I'm going to start now get discipline. Who doesn't want instant gratification. We all do.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for satisfaction, there's no need to wait. With credit Card of Money, you could win cash reimbursements for debit purchases. Credit Card Money has a brand new checking account where you can can't where credit Card of Money is a brand new checking account where you can win cash reimbursements for making purchases. When you use your credit Card of Money debit card, you can win daily instant karma purchase reimbursements on items up to five thousand dollars. Just pay with your debit card and if you win, you'll get notified on the spot and your instant Karma cash will be added back to your spend account. Credit Card of Money has already given away over three million dollars in instant Karma to over fifty thousand Credit Karma members and counting.
Speaker 2: Open your FDIC insured spend account for free.
Speaker 1: There's no minimum balance required, no overdraft fees, and free withdraws from a network of over fifty thousand ATMs.
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand ATMs.
Speaker 1: Those things are fun only for July one through July twenty okay only for July first to July twenty third, and when you make a purchase between July first and July twenty third, you'll be automatically entered to win one million dollars. Couple, you only got a few days left. Boys, get in there. Credit card money progress starts here right now. Visit credit karma dot com slash win money to open your free account and start winning instinct karma.
Speaker 2: You need good karma, boys.
Speaker 1: Go to credit karma dot com slash win money to sign up for free and start winning Instinct Karma Instant Karma sponsored by Credit Karma. No purchase necessary exclusions in terms ofpply see the rules Banking services provided by MVB Bank in Inc. Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tough. It was tough polish myself and do all of them. That was a tough little deal.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, just a lot at tough reading. That's probably when you got better though. What's that?
Speaker 1: It's probably when you got better reading though. Then since its start flowing a little bit better, you get a little bit more excited.
Speaker 2: Are you excited to read more? Yeah? What are you thinking about? Like? What's going on through your head? On her? So I feel like, you know, it's like the lights around, but nobody's home when you're right now.
Speaker 1: I'm festering because I know you went at a hundred k on Twitter and it's kind of a deal.
Speaker 2: Why is it a deal? Because I know how much you love that shit. It's like, dude, it just what what pisses me off about it is no one seems to get it? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like I go to coffee shops, I go those spots and I grab my coffee, like, oh, Okay, here you go. I grabbed my coffee. I start walking off to that sir, sir, you gotta pay. I'm like, what do you mean you gotta have your coffee? Oh?
Speaker 2: Like, did you not check Twitter? I'm at one hundred k.
Speaker 1: They should know, yeah, they should you have to pay for all those coffees.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's bullshit. I know, dude.
Speaker 1: It's just like, you know, nobody seems to get it. But you know I'll get the last laugh too. When that book comes out, I teach people.
Speaker 3: We'll call yeah yeah yeah it did it actually feel like something to you when.
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: Now, it was more hype to do that post about talking about hitting a hundred k. Speaking of one hundred k, what we need a hunter k on is our YouTube. We're close? Where are we at, bloss? I know you look at it every night when you're finishing up ninety eight point nine thousand subscribers. Get a dopet little plaque. We saw YouTube sense of plaque, bro, we'll be official. That's where we need to get a hundred thousand followers. Is our YouTube. Go to the YouTube channel, subscribe and again bang the comments, bro, even in some little just put lol, just put out or okay, okay, yeah, be a fucking whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. Put an egg plant, just.
Speaker 3: Start pressing buttons, do the every letter of the alphabet, and just comment Yeah who cares?
Speaker 1: Right, Because when you do that, A, send B, send C, S.
Speaker 2: Yeah through to Z. You're just helping the boys.
Speaker 1: I always go when I think about it, I always go in there and say, oh my god, how do they do it?
Speaker 2: Every week? They always seem to get it right.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's fucking ok. That's fucking awesome. Dude, beating What was that? What were we doing here, Alex? Beating the beasts? Wish they loved each other like these two.
Speaker 2: If you would have said up with a little more enthusiasm, I think that were eating the beasts.
Speaker 1: Wish they loved each other like these two. Great comment Nicholas Verdoza.
Speaker 2: Love that, Nicholas.
Speaker 3: After a long week of work, there's nothing better than listening to these guys BS for an hour or so to get this weekend started right.
Speaker 2: The only negative thing about.
Speaker 3: This podcast is that Will Shoes made me want to keep pausing the pod and do cut my grass. Don't worry though, I pushed through my urges for the boys. All right, Cecil, that's Kyle, Cecil the brew and c y l.
Speaker 2: E Wall you get Cecil.
Speaker 3: I put the C in there because I thought Cecil will be awesome. Yeah, Cecil brewing the brewing, see the brewery and he's French. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So much of Will's inner thigh That's a lot on this episode too. It's a lot of thought on this episode. Good looking thighs though. They're outstanding to me, they're you know, they're not as white as they used to be. No, they're not, just for a little bit longer. I probably got a couple of weeks. I'm gonna have to get your pool until it fades, you know what I'm saying. Oh, speaking of Wind was opening her birthday gifts, and when she opened your gifts, Will got my four year old daughter too, super super soakers and a and a torpedo fronder the pool and tell him, goes, oh, Will just got these for him so you can play in the.
Speaker 2: Pool with piece monster super soaker though, right, yeah, I'm hype. Was she kind of stoked?
Speaker 3: No, there's the first toy you she want to play with after she opened them all because she's opening all the present, she kept like trying to play, like, hey win, we got to get through this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she finally buckled down and got through and like, all right, wh what do you want to play with? You as that a big super soaker.
Speaker 1: Actually actually played with the Yeah, I can't wait to show her.
Speaker 2: She's oh yeah, that's right, she's battle right, she's hung over, she's hung.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelce, oh ship, yeahs Kelsey's clip with virbl.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's so wild. Just pay attention.
Speaker 1: Early, right, Yeah, Like, guys, we were middle of the season last year too when we had a moment we're all playing ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's okay, that's all right. I wasn't you know a bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And I don't think anybody really credited us either.
Speaker 2: We're The good thing is you can see this fucking nuggets. Dude.
Speaker 3: We're just sending out gold and people are like, we'll just take this for a room, Like, we're not gonna do shit, dude.
Speaker 1: I know, I want to say, what is it? PFF did it recently? ESPN?
Speaker 2: Did it? Dude? Who else is I'm just kidding, Just start going around. Sure report Gridiron apologized they did drop something that people do come back.
Speaker 1: Like the way that Gritteron can apologize is what Gridiron heights, right, Yeah, they can make a little put us in their little things.
Speaker 2: Oh they do the cartoon things. They do the cartoon things, bro, could you mad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just have like two guys that are trying way too hard. One of the videos be hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be so fun. Yeah, that should be hilarious to me. I don't think aybody else will find that funny, but I think that'd be awesome. But Travis Kelce and then Mahomes and Cheetah and all these dudes are like apologizing on Twitter. Yeah, and I'm like trying to get in there too, like yeah, guys, yeah.
Speaker 5: Guys ain't crazy. By the way, you guys want to come on Mahomes please. Speaking of viral trends, this wipe up trend that's going on right now?
Speaker 1: What is the wipe up that's going on? Oh? Fuck around.
Speaker 3: The thing that pisses me off the most is Alex trying so fucking hard on that video.
Speaker 2: Dude. You know he's so hyped due the smile. It's the smileless the hey, hey listen fun Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you weren't having fun. You were looking that was thinking easy, that's a big swing. What that's just just that? Well him, like Alex trying so fucking hard swing that's just grabbing him and just fucking punch him in the face. Don't do that like he might have just was happening side. Yeah, Well every time he kept doing it and I'm like, okay, I gotta get him now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how they times you do that? That was my second take this your thing to go back?
Speaker 1: Oh, we gotta get we gotta get a Legos challenge going, dude, we gotta get whoever's listening.
Speaker 3: You and that toilet. Look at your mouth open? Why you always have your mouth open? We all know why? Like do you need me to say it every time? Even in the photos, just be saying there like you know, the old will win it. Shart did and Garrett gets in it and he takes it with the drone of dope. But anybody listening, So what Alex was doing? Alex is on vacation.
Speaker 1: Uh we're at Dubai, Albania.
Speaker 2: He was in Albania.
Speaker 1: Someone he was in Greece in Australia.
Speaker 2: I see like white buildings in an ocean grease. Yeah, people go, alex Is out on vacation.
Speaker 1: He's doing he was on a story and he was in this little swipe up thing where he's like looking at his face and he's doing like a countdown three to one, and he's hype about every view. He's shown a beautiful place out there, but he's showing all the views. And I saw it, you know, a few too many times, so I'm like, I got to do my own version. So I did it on the toilet for anybody that.
Speaker 2: I was. I was ship. I was shipping. We do those things. You do that to to joke.
Speaker 1: You do this for real fun, all right, so having fun, thinking, had fun, kind.
Speaker 2: Of mad though, he pussy.
Speaker 1: We we got into it this week. We did on Twitter. Yeah, you and me and George Kittle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Do you want to talk about that at all? Yeah, we can talk about it.
Speaker 1: We can talk about how we love to just do our thing and our phone goes down and everybody's just blowing out up, like so what the first week? Oh yeah, it was it was you. It was you pushed me all the way to the side, call Willis scumb back yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and me like a punch in the back of the head.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, what did I say?
Speaker 1: Thought some pairs of Taylor for being a little tattletale bitch. Yeah tale, Pezi, you're like the P word. And then George Kittle's like, uh, I guess that's how they teach him at Nebraska. And I tried getting George back by talking about how we beat I Will football when I was.
Speaker 2: There my senior year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor comes out of nowhere, tag teams in with George. I'm in a handicap match apparently, and Taylor starts posting both of our contracts. George obviously he made seventy five mil, and then Taylor just posts my career earnings, which is like close to seven. Hey, I'd be honest when I when I looked yours up, I was impressed. I didn't think it was that much. Let's go, you know, so, yeah, working man under the radar and then Will put the dagger in the boy with Yeah, well, I was taking a minute.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of my boys in talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor when he was knocked out in Miami and Taylor when he hurt his a cl I photo shot my haircut head like on his body but I had a couple of boys in the town, so I wasn't I wasn't able to banter immediately right away, and Taylor goes, come on, hey, let's not ghost me, like, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: I thought he was mad, legit thought he was mad.
Speaker 1: He calls me, uh we FaceTime and he's like, was it all good? I was like, oh yeah, I just wasn't around my phone. I was like, you know what, am I gonna sit over here boiling about you know, making that you know, that amount of money.
Speaker 2: It's kind of quiet right now. I don't know, you know, we're just listening. You're talking, so we're all paying attention.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right. I just I felt like it caught Jack's face for a second. I was kind of like, hey, we're sitting here. I feel like, okay, we're we're talking about how much money. We're talking about how much money we made. So it's kind of, you know, it's a weird little vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm not talking how much money I made. You're talking about how much money you made.
Speaker 2: Well, you did it, you did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know talking about mind. Don't turn it around on me. I'm gonna have to post it now when this pod comes.
Speaker 2: Out about money, doesn't talk about money.
Speaker 1: When this pod comes out now, I'm gonna have to post yours and everybody, Hey, retweet, get me to one hundred.
Speaker 2: And one K. You're gonna catch me soon, especially on Twitter. Oh, who's keeping trick? What's what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He gonna catch you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Do we think?
Speaker 1: Do you think Bustin's gonna catch you on I G what's it?
Speaker 2: Busting buzzings? Rolling a little bit?
Speaker 1: Man, he has got to do a little bit more to make catch up to the boy on the IG though, true they do, But I'm just saying at the tread like the you know you check every now and then, it's always an extra. It's always another k that goes down, dude. The bus and Instagram page is hot, not as much like Twitter. Twitter is like harder, harder. I feel like there, I think we're sitting at like half of that on Twitter.
Speaker 2: What am I at? Yeah? They'll kiss me a bunch? You heard him? What am I at? He come?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm at, but I should post more probably yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I don't why the Twitter doesn't get as much love? Looks like at sixty or something like that. Yeah, I don't know, I'm not sure, Alex any better captains probably Hey for sure?
Speaker 2: Costs Coachy Mortgage. I'm gonna go pee while you do this?
Speaker 1: Are you really by myself?
Speaker 3: The boys got your back Coscauchy Mortage is much like us at Barstool, a people first group of people. They are dedicated to the fundamentals of mortgage lending, which results in fast, convenient, and less stressful home financing or refinancing experience. Rates are probably low. Don't pay the bank more money than you need to. Our friends over at cross Country Mortgage make it super simple to figure out how much you can save on a monthly basis and over the life of your loan. The numbers can be staggering and you don't and you don't know how much you can save unless you actively talk to an expert and figure it out. Hole tough line. Click here slash swipe up to learn more about your refinancing and connect with your team over at cross Country Mortgage, who will help the process. Who will help make the process as painless and simple as possible and help you keep your money in your pocket so you can do fun things with it, like buy and bust with the boys merch. You can always go out there. Did the lyceel jumpsuit that what was wearing? Just put a picture of will right here, go to the go or go to the big game right seasons coming up right around the corner at Cardinals game is gonna be electric.
Speaker 1: Get a ticket while you can. If you're a homeowner and have it refinanced recently, you may be leaving thousands, if not ten thousands. Heck, who knows, could be hundreds.
Speaker 3: Of thousands of dollars on the table over the life of your loan that could be working for you and other places like your new man cave, makeover, second on another investment or another home, something that makes you some more money. Lots of shit, right, you can do a lot of things with that. Money is power, as they say, quick talking points. I'm gonna be quick on this one. Chro all time low. May never get this low again. Call today for a fast free rate quote. Our partners will save you a lot of money. Call today and our friends at cross Country Mortgage will give you free home value valuation that is free to you just for calling, just like all just like the All Star athletes, cross Country Mortgage pushes themselves through the entire lending process. Thank you if they if they get blocks, wait, if they get blocks, they figure out a way around it to get the ball over the line. That's a nice football reference. Cross Country Mortgage, You guys really sound like you knew it there. Don't miss the window as rates are expected to creep up, creep, creep, creep.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Little tlc uh reach out to them and see what they can do for you. And when you connect with Cross Country Mortgage, tell them barstool sent you, and also tell them the boys send you because we're here too.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Go to Crossacy Mortgage dot com slash barstool to learn more about your future home buying experience or refinance your current mortgage crossoadch Mortgage LC n l l S thirty twenty nine. All loan subject subject to underwrite underwriting Approval www dot nl mail n m LS Consumer Access dot org. Let's see some busting videos. Uh, let's see the bus and videos. I want that want that heat. Anybody talking shit?
Speaker 2: This guy's wearing a m plaid Brandon m marriage before you met.
Speaker 1: Stop it, don't you gum in your videos? Alright, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Much thought goes into how athletic she.
Speaker 1: Is, I would say, actually quite a bit. Yeah, I'm being honest with no doubt, especially when you're young too and you're like coming up through it like you you know you want to fuck you're trying to bag someone who's an all star?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, it just is what it is. Fuck, you're good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fancy I keep hitting on my foot. Yeah, I would say like yeah, yeah, not one hundred percent, like love is love, but also like I don't know when when I like five nine and a half, I was like, all right, right right before love?
Speaker 2: Yeah you are you're thinking about you know, how do you breed? Who were breeding with? Here? Like how do you have? Oh? Yeah, who who we were getting genetics from? Right? You know what?
Speaker 1: Something happens on accident here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What if I accidentally don't? Is this kid going d one? Yeah? Or is this gonna be a walk on type of situation? Exactly? You know? Where's it gonna be studious? You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Percent?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think it goes into it for sure. What do you think your boy's gonna be?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Because Charles super smart, He's gonna be a stud. He can easily be an athlete. He's good for sure. He could be an athlete. And you know, d you one, d you want athlete?
Speaker 1: Yep, that's at juggling both when the spells come that way.
Speaker 2: When the spelling bee in the b like all state. Yeah, be able to read all the ad reads yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I like that. So I guess she's got strong legs. So I feel like he's gonna be able to squad a lot. Charles Sturdy Yeah, Sturdy love that boys. Uh big fan fellow Michigan Wolverine Taylor. I just wanted to know if you guys eat mac and cheese with a spoon or a fork.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's the type of content we get from our fans. Hey, guys, just want to know if you have mac and cheese the spoon or fork.
Speaker 3: He's sitting here right now with with a pint, yeah, and a spoon and a fork right next to it waiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, him and his buddies just probably got a little argument. I was probably late at night and they probably didn't like, what the fuck you eat it.
Speaker 2: With a spoon or a fork? Yeah? I'll fork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a fork guy. No question is growing growing up? You do the uh, you do the easy mac and then a can of tuna in it. The fuck you guys never did mac and cheese and tuna? No jPOS? Come on, speak up?
Speaker 2: Was always exactly.
Speaker 1: You know you got to get it however you can back in the day, bro my mom. You know, sturning off some mac and cheese starts from doing it. Boys, you got dinner all right? You never had mac and cheese and tuna. No, I'll tell you what I did do though. I'll do the top ramen.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even cook it.
Speaker 2: I just put the little powder on top of you eat like a sandwich. I've heard that before, which is wild. I loved it. Yeah, I mean, hey, whatever, folks your boat when I was when I was a little k.
Speaker 1: Did float your boat really to send you over the edge? Like no, no, no, no, Because I know what I'm about to say. I feel like nobody's gonna vibe with it. But you know, like when you go over, like your parents should throw you at your grandparents house. And you'd be at your grandparents house, young buck, I'm a young pup, you know what I mean. I can't make myself food. I don't know how to open the cans. I don't know how to you know, put in the microwave. Like why, yeah, but the boy's hungry.
Speaker 2: I'm a growing boy.
Speaker 1: The grandparents are in their upfront, they're watching their soaps, you know what I mean, guiding light as the world turns, that type of stuff. Price is right, And it was either eating honeycomb. My grandpa told me you're gonna turn into a honeycomb one day, you know what I mean, the old grandpa line, like you're gonna turn into one of these one day.
Speaker 2: Whatever from now? Yeah, exactly right, p.
Speaker 1: But myself trying to figure out, Okay, what can I do to eat some food?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: What can I do to snack? I loved apple sauce. Yeah, I also loved uh. I would go in and get a grab a cold hot dog out of a packet and dip in apple sauce, and that was my snack.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to make fun of Bonterio. You can't.
Speaker 1: You can take the boy out of Bonteo. You can't take Bontaeo out of the boy. I know you're trying to get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it would be a cold hot dog and you dip in if you're lucky, some.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon apple sauce. Oh wow, depending on what the old grand one grandpa got cold hot dog. Yeah, I'll did the tune of Mac and Jeeze before I do that, right, That's why I Yeah, that's why I live, because I like, I'm about to get slam because anytime I brought that up, nobody's ever done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know when boys are like throwing back and forth the Ramen thing, guys like, oh yeah, I've done that too, Like it always goes.
Speaker 2: Kind of silent.
Speaker 3: You did do the you put me on the peanut butter sandwich with chili solid right, No, it does hit, and it was weird.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's like a Missouri thing or a southern Missouri thing or something like that. There's only a few guys that would come across, but they're like, you know, Missouri boys where you would dip peanut butter sandwiches in chili. We would have it every Thursday at school. It'd be Chili Day with peanut peb and Jay's bro not pp and Ja's peanut.
Speaker 2: Butter and honey.
Speaker 1: Well, that hits even harder. Yeah, they would mix me honey and honey is an electric. They would mix the honey with the peanut butter. Throw it on some bread, dude, and you're dipping it.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, it's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I love that to death.
Speaker 3: Bust with the Boys single handedly boosted my GPA. All I needed was words of confirmation from Will and constructive criticism from Taylor. All struggling college students need the boys in their lives.
Speaker 2: I love what.
Speaker 1: I just love that you looked at the screen and started reading, like, okay another Uh, we had another review coming in from.
Speaker 2: The Apple podcast. We can leave reviews. That's what the boy saves GPAs. Let's go with that. Yeah, that's what this guy said.
Speaker 1: Five stars.
Speaker 2: Gotta love it.
Speaker 1: You guys got to impress Taylor a little bit more. I'm listening to him read. I just heard him slap his leg like, I feel like you need a little more out of that. Yeah I do. Yeah, I mean that was great. I'm happy we did that. But here's some shout out justin t Bird. Yeah, the T Bird great car. Yeah No it's not no, it's not no, no, no, it's not if it's not a Chevy and a fucking if an a Chevy. It's fucking nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Another one comes in from Buddy one, two, three, four, five, five, seven to six. The subject is Boyz five stars. Nobody liked Wednesdays until the boys showed up. Now it's a ten out of ten day, can't I don't know if I necessarily agree with that rating, because you know, there's always room for improvement. Yeah, but I I do love the fact that he's invested in the boys like that.
Speaker 1: Right, He's he's having the best that you possibly can. It's a it's a it's a sore dig day, Yeah, it really is, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you get it in a little too much. It thinks a little tough. You don't even want it to get up anymore. You just know you had a great day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Should we wrap the pot up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, everybody, you can go get our new merch swim trunks, Hawaiian shirts, dad hats.
Speaker 2: What new stuff do we got coming?
Speaker 1: You guys saw the little rope pad I was rocking around Montana and the Honeymoon that'll be coming soon. We're gonna have some tier merch coming out, some tier one merch. Uh be on the lookout for all that good stuff. You know, the boy could luck in training camp. I'm not gonna see it for a while. It's been a great time and we'll see what we got going. We have no clue we're gonna do during the season, but hey, you know the boys are gonna figure it out. But subscribe ray five stars, leave reviews, hit the comments, all the fun stuff we've already talked about.
Speaker 2: Solar souls for it.
Speaker 1: Big thankkiss big thank kisses, big shout out to you guys. If you and enjoy this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review, rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts and again can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal, but thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys always and forever.