Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is that Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday, a magnificent Wednesday. I there is no chance, and I mean no chance. We're going to tackle everything we have to tackle tonight. I know about your concerns about the deportations in Minnesota? Are we backing off? Trump said something that leads you to believe we are, But we're not. Anyway, I'll explain what's going on there. Communists lying about everything all the time. The education system has been infected. Will we ever get any COVID accountability? We had Brandon Darby, We haven't talked to him in ages talking to us about the border. Why aren't we hearing anything about the border? Is it all fine?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: All that Daniel Turner talking about power the race card? What is it with these ballots? Kathy Hokals and moron? So much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And did I attempt to assassinate Jewish producer Chris before he attempted to assassinate me? All that and so much more to come on the show. Now, come on, pull up a chair. About to give you a little pep talk. Right before I give the pep talk, I swear this is not a rerun show. But I'm going to come back to an analogy I've made over and over and over and over again. And it's not because you're stupid. It's because I'm stupid, and it helps me understand things. It's why I love analogies. It's why I love simplifying things. Believe it or not, I know you think I do it for you. I do it for me. When I'm daydreaming, which I do all the time. I may master at it, and I'm thinking about the problems of our country and where we're at politically, and our culture and our place in the world. But when I think about all these things, i'll be honest with you, I get overwhelmed. Sometimes there are too many problems. The problems are too complex. How dobout I don't under So I I find ways in my mind to simplify things for me. When I give you a dumb analogy hungry hungry hippos or something like that, it's because that's what I came up with for me, and then I sit here and I tell you about it. So let me tell you one I've told you before, and I really think it will help you the way it helps me understand where we're at. So this is in response to a couple different things. There's a couple stories out there. We had a bunch of Haitians. You don't want a bunch of Haitians in your country ever. It's a horrible voodoo culture of murder and rape. It's awful. You don't ever want a mass import Haitians into your country. A Haitian fine, a family here sounds good. Mass importation national suicide. Because Democrats are soul as evil monsters, the Baden administration brought in as many as they possibly could. The Trump administration, to their credit, ended their quote temporary protection, protected status, which means you gotta go bye bye. You were here temporarily, it's time for you to go home. You probably saw the headlines yesterday that a judge stepped in and said no, no, no, no no, they get to stay. All right. We'll actually get to that judge. That's one of the stories that's out there. Another story that's out there is this maybe you saw it, and I have to give credit to James O'Keefe because it was his reporting that broke it. Another FBI official, by my count I believe that's number seven fbidj who've been caught. Another FBI official goes out on a date with an undercover lady and gets too honest as men do around beautiful women, and informs her that there won't be any major arrests in all this Minnesota fraud stuff. Nothing billions of your money has been stolen. And the guy just comes out and says, Wow, it was way better under Joe Biden. Things were just better. We're gonna be able to He says, We're going to basically ride out Donald Trump's term, and then by the time we're done with it, we'll go ahead and brush all this over the rug under the rug, not over the rug under the rug, and we'll continue with the communist revolution. Okay, kind of thing is dishearten? It all right? I got it. Here's the analogy. A skyscraper. You've either been in one, you've at least seen them. I know you have. How does it generally work with a skyscraper. Let's say it's one company's skyscraper. Well, the ground floor, that's where you put the poor security guy. Then as you work your way up the skyscraper, the floors increase in importance. The bottom floors that's for the entry level people fresh out of college. In turns, that's where you put the mail room. If there's a restaurant, you get a stuff it down. The bottom floors all the way up till you get to the penthouse. The top floors, that's where the president's, the vice presidents, the big shots work. Everybody when they check into a hotel, unless you're one of these weirdos who worries about fire all the time. I'm kidding a lot of people worry about fire. But unless you're one of those people, you want the top floor, right, I want to view Can I see the river? Same thing in an office building. The president doesn't want to be on the bottom floor. He wants to be up in the penthouse so we can survey his kingdom perfectly natural. They get more important as you go up. Now. I could describe every institution like this, but for right now, we're going to focus on government institutions that's not just a federal government, federal, state, local, and I'm going to that very much includes our justice system in this country, federal state, local, this district court, this county, this Supreme Court, that everything is included in that. For a long long time, probably before you were born, depending on how old you are, but probably before you were born, the communists in this country and internationally they realized something. This beautiful skyscraper that is America, you cannot bring it to its knees until you get off the bottom floor and get as high as you can get. And remember every floor has multiple offices in it. You can't do it as the security guard. They're just gonna fire you and hire a new fat guy who just wants to retire and make eight dollars an hour staring at a computer screen. You can't take down the company from the bottom floor. You can't take down a country. If you were a communist revolutionary from the street corner, that can be beneficial. You can make a lot of noise, you can intimidate people, her people, kill people, all the things communists love to do. But to truly bring down America, man, I gotta get to the penthouse, baby, I gotta get off the floors. And they began to work very, very hard. The famous Italian communist Antonio Gramsci you've read about him before, but you most definitely read about him in the anti Communist manifesto, Atonio Gramsche talked about the long march through the institutions, and he talked about that, you know when he wrote that, You know when he wrote it when he was sitting in prison. Why would he write it then, because he's sitting there in a prison cell. He was a street animal, ends up in a prison cell. And he realized that the communist revolution was always going to fail if it didn't get off the street corner, because the institutions of any country would stop it from destroying the country. Throw the communists in prison, and then that revolution is dead. So what did you have to have if you're a communist? You had to have and I quote, the long march through the institutions. That's what he talked about. Now, for our purposes, it's the long march to higher floors, better offices. You can't destroy a country as big and wonderful and free as the United States of America in your fat security guard uniform. You got to get in the boardroom, Lord Willing, you're CEO. Do you have to occupy as many offices in that skyscraper and as high Kyev's offices as you possibly can? If you want to have a successful communist revolution. Now, like I said, before you were born, they were marching, they were getting promoted, they were filling up those offices and taking that elevator to a higher and higher floor. Now we're going to discuss where we are, the good things that are happening, and the frustration you and I feel every time someone throws all in mine in our path. Before we do that, let's talk about pure talk, because we cannot ignore this either. It wasn't just the government skyscrapers where the communists climbed up the floors. It was corporate America. Communists looked at all the money, all the power, all the influence of corporate America, and they said to themselves, we need to use that for the revolution. Two. That's why you woke up one day and you found out your mobile phone company was funding Black Lives Matter to burn down American cities. Maybe that took you by surprise, as it took so many people by surprise. But you know, puretok didn't do it. It's not every company, Oh no, don't get wrong. It's the Verizons, the at and Ts, the t mobiles of the world. It's not my cell phone company I don't fund it. Pick up your phone dial pound two five zero. When say Jesse Kelly, switch to the company that isn't attacking your country. You'll save money same towers pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back truth attitude. Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday, Hope Day, and you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse, I'm so sick of weak need Republicans. Tom Homan's solution to immigration is the withdrawing of seven hundred ICE agents. Okay, I'm I'm addressing I'm addressing this stuff right now in a roundabout way. I just use the analogy the floors. For decades, communists have marched through our government institutions, all of them, but we're focused on in focusing on the government.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: For instance, I brought up the Haitians. A judge steps in and says, no, you can't send them back to Haiti. Who is this judge? Oh, well, her name's Anna Reyes. The Daily Signal did a wonderful report on her. Who is Anna Rayes? Well, Joe Biden appointed her. I know you're going to be shot in March twenty twenty five. You know what Anna Reyes did the Trump administration. They had an executive order that said, hey, Trany's in the military. No, you gotta go. This is not place to nurture your mental illness. Go be a trainee somewhere else. Judge stepped in and stopped it. Guess who that judge's name was, and he guesses Anna Rayes. Before she even became a judge. Back in twenty eighteen, she was on a legal team representing nineteen people. What was the case, Nineteen people who crossed the southern border without going through a port of entry. She is a consistent donor to Democrats. She gave twenty eight hundred dollars to Joe Biden's campaign, She's given to Domes campaign. She gave the President Barack Obama's campaign. Did you know that? When she was appointed, she was, of course, of note because quote Reyes will be the first Hispanic woman and first openly LGBTQ person to ever serve on that court. You understand what we're dealing with here. Who is Anna Rayes? Anna Rayes is a communist who walked into the bottom floor of that skyscraper, and because of the work of communists before her, Anne Rayes has a security badge that does not keep her on the bottom floor floor number two, three, five, ten, or twenty. Anna Rayes, because the communists have put into work, is able to scan her badge and get to a high, high floor of high high importance, thus allowing her, a judge, to have an absurd amount of power in the skyscraper in the United States of America. I know that sounds like it's made to feel you are made to make you feel bad, that I brought that up so you would feel bad. It's quite the opposite. I'm explaining that these people are all over our skyscraper. Headline from town Hall Ice arrests. Get this illegal immigrant who was hired by the New Orleans Police depar The dude is from freaking Cameroon and he's a pullet was hired by the police department. It takes time. These communists spent decades getting better security badges, getting to higher floors. We are not going to be able to walk in and do what you want to do and what I want to do. I want Donald Trump to start at floor one and walk up and down the halls and say you're fired, and you're fired, and you're fired, And then I want him to go to floor two and say you're fired, and you're fired, and all the way up to the penthouse, you're all fired. Every FBI agent who's a scumbag fired, everyone at the IRS fired, DOJ fired, every single judge fired, this district judge and this judge that you're all fired. You know what needs to be done, and you want it done right now. And I'm not mad at you for that. I'm happy that that's how you feel. That's how I feel too. But we have to deal with the world in which we live, and the world in which we live is counter revolution is slow. You know, we love history stories. We love them. I love them, You love them. If you don't love history stories, it's because you've always had crappy history teachers. I'll put it to you that way, Because history has everything you could ever want. Whatever you're into, drama, action, love stories, tragedy, whatever you're into. Those are history stories. But you know what happens to us lovers of history. We will take a long long tail and it becomes an hour long podcast for us, doesn't it. Remember what's the that's the most recent one. Everyone loved that I did. I think we did five hours on it. Chris, we did five hours on Rhodesha five hours. The Rhodesian bush War went on for a decade. I did five hours on it. We are in the middle of a communist revolution. You are a counter revolutionary. I am a counter revolutionary. It's not going to be overnight. You're frustrated right now, and I am too, because we're not getting the save back through. It's a great example. Here's John Thune the coin.
Speaker 3: Of the realm, and the Senate is floor time. There's a finite amount of it, and we have a lot of things we have to do. There's a housing bill that's a waiting action, hopefully, a market structure bill, possibly permitting reform, farm bill, highway bill. You can go right down the list, Russia sanctions, or a whole bunch of things that be teed up for action on the floor of the Senate. And so you have to make some judgments and the conference will have a conversation about that. I've committed to that that we will talk about that idea and determine whether or not they're what the Conference's views are about it and whether how they want to proceed. As I said, we will vote on the Save Act. But exercising or triggering a talking filibuster has ramifications implications that I think everybody needs to be aware.
Speaker 1: Of that makes you pull your hair out to the point you're as bald as I am. It's going to take time. We'll continue on this in a moment. Hang on, Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Cally Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. We have Brandon Darby one hour from now. He's going to be talking to us about cartel stuff, boarder stuff. You haven't seen any of that in the news recently, have you? I haven't either. Is everything fixed? Are the cartels gone? I don't know. Brandon is going to join us and talk to us. So a couple bits have come out and people were finding them to be disheartening. Donald Trump himself said this, people don't like it. Talking about Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: I learned that maybe we can use a little bit of a softer touch, but you still have to be tough. He's a criminal. We're dealing with really hard criminals. But look, I've called the people, I've called the governor. I've called the mayor, spoke to him, had great conversations with him, and then I see them ranting and raving out there.
Speaker 1: Right. People don't like to hear that softer touch. They're legals. But Tom Holman, who people do like, like, I like Homan Walt Holman says, Look.
Speaker 5: Given this increase and unprecedented collaboration, and as a result of the need for less law enforcement officers to do this work and a safer environment, I have announced, effective immediately, we will draw down seven hundred people effected today, seven hundred law enforce in personnel.
Speaker 1: People are mad. Sounds like retreat. Trump's talking about a softer touch. Tom Holm says, seven hundred people. Says we're going to end the serve.
Speaker 5: My goal, with the support of President Trump, is to achieve a complete draw down and then this s urge as soon as we can. But that is largely contingent upon the end of the illegal and threatening activities against SISS and its thread of partners that we're seeing in the community.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to tell you that either of those things are okay. In fact, I frankly disagree with both of those things, just because I Communists only understand fear and pain. However, however, headline ice sets a new record pace for deportations. You may not like the press conferences, you may not like Donald Trump talking about a softer touch, but we are currently at a record pace. Changing the skyscraper is going to take time, much more time than you think we have or than I think we have. No, it has to be done now. The midterms are coming up twenty twenty eight. All is lost if we don't. But you can't reverse fifty sixty seventy years of Communist infiltration and insurgency in a year, and three years, in four years, eight eight years, in twelve years. I've explained before, we will never see final victory, you and I not in our lifetime. It doesn't work that way. We boiled down these huge Titanic fights that are of major importance. I'm not under selling that, and we we want them to happen now. I watched Braveheart. It was ten minutes. That's not how life works. I told you that I have a couple history stories coming up, things that I'm geeking out on at the moment. One of them is proving to be much more challenging than the other. The two things I'm working on as we speak are the Phoenix program in Vietnam. That one is proving to be I'm so frustrated. I'm almost ready to give it up. It's just so difficult to find enough sources where I can get real actual information on it and out aside. Don't worry about that. The other one is Napoleon's disastrous retreat from Russia in eighteen twelve. I'm not going to give away anything right now, but it's not exactly giving something away. It's not a breaking news story. I am. I am knee deep, waist deep in research on the Great Retreat of eighteen twelve. I haven't even gotten to eighteen twelve. I'm at eighteen eleven. Years and years and years of negotiation and diplomacy and this. But we don't know about those things right. All we know about is weight. They're eating the horses. It takes time. Headline new proposal to limit federal judges terms to twenty years. I'm not saying that's going to go through, but this is the kind of thing it's going to take in order to reverse the communist revolution as communist revolutionaries, it's going to take time. It will extend a a long time after Donald Trump is out of the White House, a long time after he's dead and gone, after I'm dead and gone, after You're dead and gone, we will still be fighting communists because the devil is not going anywhere for a very long time. Communism is of the devil. It is a demonic religion of destruction and domination, and it has infected so many parts of this country. It's why they destroy everything as fast as they can. And they've made tremendous gains. While we were asleep at the wheel. While we were appointing complete losers in the GOP year after year after year after year, the Communists were working their way up the skyscraper. Now it's the year twenty twenty six. You're awake and I'm awake, and we see how bad things are and we want it fixed next time. We can't wrap your mind around this. Brett Behar interviewed Cash Battel, FBI Director Cash Battel. We can't even get all the information on the man who shot Donald Trump in the head.
Speaker 6: We the FBI have put out all the information that we possibly, I legally can while protecting any ongoing matters that are unrelated.
Speaker 1: But he's dead.
Speaker 6: Well, yes, he's very much dead. But at the same time, Brett, we at the FBI have to follow the parameters of our investigation and what the law allows us to release.
Speaker 7: I get it, but you know what were the cell phones? Why don't we know who he was talking to? You know what exactly happened. I feel like we haven't gotten the whole picture about Butler even now.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing, Brett. There we can provide, and just an example here, we've provided forty thousand pages of documents to Congress. That's a four hundred percent increase from the prior to directors. We will continue to provide this information with our partners on Capitol Hill when we are legally able. It's never going to be enough for everyone. It's never going to be enough. But what we are saying is we're not saying trust us. We're saying we did an exhaustive search of that. We presented that information to the Department of Justice, and a decision was made on what to release.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but okay, you said we put out everything we could do. You think that everything's been put out about air crumps. I'm the shooter, a led shooter.
Speaker 6: In everything, it's whether it's Epstein or Charlie Kirk or whether it's this, this shooter and Butler. We always put out what the law permits us to put out.
Speaker 1: How's that sound, Chris said, bad sounds bad sounds evasive for being honest. Is that satisfactory to you? You're telling me the Secret Service allowed some quote loan gunman to assume a rooftop one hundred and forty eight meters from the head of the President of the United States of America and fire a bullet into his head. And if Donald Trump doesn't turn his head, we all watched him get executed on live television. And now we would look. We know we have pictures. I've looked at the pictures of the man on a cell phone. This loaner was talking to someone, unless he was just updating his Instagram. How did he get access? How did he get the gun in there? How did how this? How that? Why was there an ATF agent collecting pictures of the crime scene right afterwards? And then he lawyered up when a United States Senator Ron Johnson asked him about it, Why did they hose the rooftop off and cremate the body five seconds after it was done? Takes time. Someone's lying about something and it takes time. All right, all right, we have too much to get to. I have to move on. We have to get stuff out of the way. But first, something happened yesterday. I'm going to report. I'll let you decide. Next time, get to care for rhinos weekdays with the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And you can say you don't need no education, but then I hear things like this, and I think that maybe we do need more education in this country. Now we're gonna step away from politics for a moment and we're gonna deal with intrigue possible. Well, you know what I told you. I would report and you're gonna decide. You are well aware that I'm a journalist. It's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better. We love Jesse. He's the best. Yesse, Please kiss my baby? YESI Jesse, Jessey, Jesse Jesse. We got an email yesterday from somebody, someone who was concerned this Someone was concerned that Jewish producer Chris was going to attempt an assassination on me for what he alleged was me being mean to Chris, which I don't see that at all, but that's what apparently this guy heard. And so there's a thinking out there that there may be an assassination attempt afoot here in the studio. Now, I'm just going to lay out the facts of what happened. I'm not going to come to any conclusions because I'll allow you to decide. My job as a journalist. As a journalist is to bring you the facts. All right, Here's what happened yesterday. Bob, my wife, Bob, you know, health freak Ob. Bob did something she rarely does. Bob came to the studio yesterday. Why she was in the area. She had some kind of appointment, health thing, who knows, she explained to me, but I didn't even understand what it was. And she had this little lull in the action before she had to pick the kids up from practice. Either way, said she was going to stop by the studio. Little background earlier that day, yesterday morning, I told her, Hey, when you come by the studio, we'll eat together. We'll eat together. She responded and said, no, I'm going to bring something healthy, of course, so I think, okay, I'm totally free to just eat with me. Chris and Corey we decide we're going to get pizza, and we order from this Italian place. This Italian place has the best food they get. We get, We get pizza, and then I got order of spaghetti that had meat sauce, meat balls and mushrooms in the sauce. That's going to be for me, I kid you. Not five seconds after I order from this Italian place, she texts me and says, hey, I'm coming by. What are we eating? Okay, Now I'm in a situation where I have to pretend as if I was going to wait to eat with her because she didn't say what she'd said earlier. That doesn't matter. I go tell Chris and Corey, Hey, when the pizza in spaghetti gets here, it's all yours, I'm going to eat something separate with her. So of course we had. I won't even go into it. I had to go get something separate for her and I. That left Jewish producer Chris with the spaghetti with the meatballs and the meat sauce, and oh did him and Corey have a good time with that rubbing the pizza in my face. Ah, I guess I get to take the spaghetti home. Ah. They had a grand old time with it. Chris shows up today, had a long night, huh Chris. Apparently Chris, who was the only one to consume the spaghetti. Chris got himself sick somehow, spend the night praying to the porcelain God, did you Chris, little pukan in the house. I'm gonna move on. I'm just saying, in palace intrigue situations, you can either take them out or they will take you out. It's all I'm saying. Hope you enjoyed the spaghetti, Chris, hope you enjoyed the spaghetti. Let me let me touch on something here, the immigration portion of this. If we are retreating, you know, I know people are worried about what's happening in Minnesota. If we are retreating, the communists don't seem to think we're retreating. The communists are reporting that the deportations are continuing. They're extremely upset. We're even seeing things like this on the floor of the House of Representatives. This is representative yas I mean, Han, Sorry, I don't know what part of Nebraska.
Speaker 8: She's from this description what you have put forward and what we've seen across this country. ICE is not law enforcement. They're also not immigration enforcement. They are literally Trump's personal paramilitary force turned against civilians, no different than many authoritarian regimes around the world.
Speaker 1: Literally, they're literally his deportation force. I mean, I let the literally go. But the Communists still seemed to be extremely afraid about deportations, which is odd because they let in all these animals.
Speaker 2: Martinez is being held on thirteen charges from kidnapping to sex abuse to assault in these attacks. Now, court documents indicate his first victim says she was tied up by him before he sexually abused her. Police say thirty one year old Sergio Martinez broken too a Northeast Portland apartment at sunrise Monday morning and attacked a sixty five year old woman he didn't know, stole her car, and that night attacked another woman while wielding a knife in a parking garage. Again. A stranger Coin six has found He's got a long arrest record, starting fifteen years ago in California, he was convicted of burglary, battery, theft, and illegally entering the US from Mexico at least twenty times after being deported.
Speaker 1: Democrats let all these people when the country on purpose. They let entire prison gangs in the country on purpose. Remember the story we played for you last night about the gang that had professional Wi Fi jammers, the gang that had a complete setup with a camera aimed at someone's house. We are getting these people out of the country. It is slow, it is painful, but it is happening, and that is good. We can always and should always push for more, but it is happening. Speaking about pushing for more, let's talk about saving a baby's life. Preborn does this all the time. Did you know that Preborn saves two hundred lives a day. How what are they doing? Well? Young women, when they choose to have an abortion, Preborn finds them and says, hey, why don't you come in just have an ultrasound with us. Did you know the ultrasound is the greatest tool in the fight against abortion, because when you hear a heartbeat, you can't think it's a clump of cells anymore. You know, in that moment, you're a mother, And then Preborn says, have your baby, we will help you, We'll give you care that ultrasound that life costs twenty eight dollars and it's tax deductible. You can give them twenty eight thousand. It's tax deductible. Go to preborn dot com slash jesse and save a baby today. Save five of them, save five hundred of them. Save a baby's life today. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn We'll be back.