Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Picks for Prize Pick today. I use that promo code leading Off when you do, it's me Joey P. That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker, Jacksawk and Baseball. It's a light schedule. It's a light Thursday schedule, a couple of day games, a few night games. It's a lot of DFS chatter, so we're gonna have a lot of fantasy to talk about today. Welsh and I see the chat is already hot. Lots of things going on here in the chat. Here's one from Houston thirty four. Excuse me, three to one four Joey P and Welsh. I have a guy acquiring about Jonathan India. What kind of trade value should I be looking for in return? What are your thoughts on trying to move on from Jonathan India of the Reds?
Speaker 2: Welsh, I mean trade value is kind of hard to garner exactly what it is based on the league. But two ninety average, eight stolen bases, three homers. I think that's pretty good. I want to say off the top of my head, not looking at rinks at all, but India has performed at like a top five six second basement, so I probably treat him accordingly. I think it's been a top one hundred player, so you know, somewhat of equivalent value in that range. Those are stolen bases at second base are pretty impressive as well as the overall hit tool and hey, strikeouts are down. Get some more of these young kids up there. Maybe Jonathan India is, you know, batting around, getting more RBIs and get more run opportunities when Eli's and the cess and whatnot or there.
Speaker 1: Well, he was a good draft day value, that's for sure, especially in a market second base that was not very good coming into the season. There was no reason not to give a shot at a bounce back. I know a lot of people were down on him, but it's hard to be down on him considering what the ADP was. But if Fantasy Bros. We got the trade value chart up there too, so you can always plug in India's name and see what kind of guys kind of pop up there in exchange. Let's talk about the headlines from yesterday. Kyle Tucker delivered a game winning two runs single there in the ninth, so good on that. Lots of exciting baseball last night, to Ronald Kunya launching a solo homer and stole base wins that he continues to be absolutely on fire so far this season. But really the story of last night has got to be the New York Mets Pete Alonso three run walk off homer, Mark Vientos making his twenty twenty three debut, he goes yard for the Mets with a big game tying blast. So this is it. Let the kids play. I know it's only one game, but the intensity after the game, to the Pete Alonso dropping f bombs on the postgame interview.
Speaker 2: Let's play it. Let's play the audio.
Speaker 1: I don't think I wish we could. I wish we lived in a world where we could. But you know, again, it's just one game. But if ever a team needed a win like that, it's certainly the New York Mets. Alonso's been ice cold, by the way to one ninety six batting average over the last fifteen games, so he needed to break out as well.
Speaker 2: I wanted to comment to I love your idea of hey, let the kids play. Guess what they're doing with Mark Ventas today. He's sitting on the bench. Buck was asked about it today and they're like, oh, you know what, Vogel box a pretty good option. It's so stupid. Mark Bento's had four all four of his hits, well hits the bat connecting with the ball hard hit ninety six plus miles per hour every single time he made contact. Two were over one hundred. So yeah, let the kids play except every day, and let vogel Bok get out there because you know he's a good option.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that. It's like the kid gets up there, hits a home run, that's exactly what you want. And look, Vogo back hasn't been awful. He's one of the few guys who's actually hit for the Mets this year. But it's so bizarre, Like I just don't understand. Just just go all in on this youth movement. Sometimes you need a bunch of the kids who don't know any better. And we've seen some of these teams in recent years kind of pop off, you know, where you have all these kids come up kind of at one time and things just kind of roll from there. It's what happened to the Cubs years ago too, when they had their run with the Rizzos and the Schwarbers and all those guys. I don't know, man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't feel that they don't have a good grip on their own roster. What's going on, because like when you have these type of bats I mean Mark like three point thirty eleven homers in the minors this year, completely cut his strikeout rate, everything looks good when you see that, and you see, like Brett Baty hasn't been awesome, but like you know, he's still working through it. When you have both of those guys and you can put them out in your roster, yet you're still hedging your bets being like now we don't want to give it, get rid of edwardo Escobar, Now we don't want to get rid of vogel Bach. It makes me feel like they don't know what the hell they have because they're terrified if they hand something over it's not going to work and then they're going to be stuck again. Make a move, figure out what the hell you're doing, and get get those guys out of there. Get Escobar. Okay, maybe he could be a platoon player and he can play second stuff get vogel Bak out of there, give that to Baty, give that to Viento's that's your third and DH at this point though, unfortunately, I think this is clearly a third base platoon between two rookies, which.
Speaker 1: Is stupid, which is super stupid, horrendously stupid. But they can't keep Mauricio down much longer either, so go and start picking up that kid too. He's he's been absolutely brilliant. There's only so much more time. I don't care about the defense at this point. The guy's just crushing baseballs everywhere. James Outman, Yeah right, James Outman started off like a house on fire. He is cooled off of late. He hadn't had a hit in a week and he was sitting just a buck eighty two with eighteen strikeouts or his last fifty played appearances. But last night two for four with a grand slam there for him. Red Sox manager Alex Korra made a announcement about Nick Pavetta. So Nick Pavetta is now going to get moved to the bullpen. So Brian Bellow and James Poxton, who I just returned from injury, are going to stick in the rotation. At least for now. So Welsh, what does this mean for Bellow and Paxton? We knew somebody had to get ousted here, and it turns out Pavetta is that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. I mean, it's good for both of them. But Baio's played really well. Yeah, I'm a little dicey on Paxson. Stuff looks so good. I just kind of have a hard time believing, like he's crazy, crazy trustworthy. But I mean, you know, you follow the stuff and you just go.
Speaker 1: So this is good.
Speaker 2: Answered. This is good for both of them, so they can stay in the rotation. So I'm all about it. Because Nick Pavett, Dude, I targeted Nick Pavett anytime I could, anytime he was out there, whatever the other team was, give me the team total runs. That's what I wanted every single time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, one hundred percent. There Also, Mike Trout won for three with a holos holo sohmer a solo homer at, a little switch it up, reverse it better than how I do it. That anything's better than how you do it. Let's talk about how Tosh Bradley's going to do it, because he's going to start today against the New York Mets. So here we go. We're back again with Tosh Bradley. So are we going to see the TODs? Bradley had a three five two ERA and twenty three strikeouts and two walks over fifteen innings of his three major league starts. Oregon to see who's gotten his brains beat in a triple A ever since getting sent down? Welsh, your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I looked so while back.
Speaker 1: What did I do?
Speaker 2: I did the like major league versus his two minor league starts, and I kind of showed you guys that clearly the Rays got to him and said we want you to do stuff different. So I went and looked at the last start, so because all of them have been bad since he's been down there, just to see if anything else had changed. So what changed was when he came off of the majors, it looked like they wanted him to throw his cutter less, so he kind of did that this last start. His cutter was the same percentage, but his fastball was down, so they were both thirty seven percent. His change up was up around twenty percent, but his curveball is still gone. I think since he's been in the minors, in over three starts, he has thrown approximately eight curveballs, so like that thing is done, and he was throwing that in the major So I don't know. This pitch mix thing seems to have affected I don't know if they did a Bryce Miller and said, hey, we just want you to be throwing this for strikes and learn to do this or that, and then he's going to get out and he's going to have free reign. So I don't know what we're getting into. So I'm scared. I'm not. I don't want to start him if I don't have to.
Speaker 1: He might be You're scared.
Speaker 2: He's had six or more strikeouts in every major league appearance. But I just don't know what we're in for here, So I'm a little bit dicey. Frankly, I might like the over, especially through the first five in that game between.
Speaker 1: Well and Terrible. On the other end of that game today, I wouldn't be shocked of that too.
Speaker 2: So you just we're gonna have to like go back and analyze and see what it is. Because I thought that curve ball was such a good piece to keep batters off. That seems to for the most part Ben Scrap, So I don't know. I don't know who it's going to be. I'm cautiously optimistic though.
Speaker 1: All Right, a lot of people in the chat talking about mister Morell for the Chicago Cubs evil Zilla here, talk about he's mashing right now now he has been you pointed out too. Look there's a downside to this player as well, but he's sitting at the top of the order. He's hitting high right now on the trough. Is morel somebody for you that this is the perfect time, Like, hey, just come up, he's been on fire. You look to move him soon? Or do you just kind of enjoy the wave here since you picked him up and he's performing so well.
Speaker 2: No, I think you ride the wave because, like, my big thing with him right now is just where does he end up landing? Is he going to be able to stick around? It's a horrific k rate for this year. It's almost thirty nine percent, which is just not sustainable. He has a five hundred babbot, it's gonna come down. But he hits the ball really, really hard, so he gets away with some stuff. We're not seeing him still a whole lot. I think he's one of those guys that you want to speculate on and own anywhere in like a twelve team. But I'm not looking to move him because I think the upside is there and I just don't think there's like any value in trading him. But yeah, I would be picking up morel I'd get him out there, and let's see what happens when he levels out, because he's not leveled out right now. Five hundred babit. That ain't gonna work. Nico Horner not quite back yet, so let's see what happens with that. And there is literally no way a thirty eight point nine percent k percentage of sustainable in Major League Baseball. So that's got to get better.
Speaker 1: Agreed, all Right, some more rookie lookies, not just Talas Bradley. Anthony Volpi not in the line up yesterday for the last game there, or not even last game second last game here between the Yankees and the Blue Jays. So he's really had a rough May two oh six. I know he's got home runs, but he's got twenty strikeouts, just three walks through fifteen games since May first. Again, I am not concerned about the long term Anthony Volpi stock the short term one is concerning I think there is a world where you might see him get sent down to Triple A for a month. Do you think that that's something that's emintally happening, and if so, how much does that hurt him in these these deeper leagues, Like if you're at rostering Anthony Volpi here, you've been trying to hold on, trying to hold on in the shallow league's easy to Cup eight and just kind of move on, especially if he get sent down. But in the deeper leagues, you kind of feel like he's gonna get sent down, and if he does, he'll probably get right. He'll probably figure it all out, come back and be very good, because we've seen that happen with these top prospects before so many times. But it's a tough it's a tough situation there. So how do you handle Vulpian redraft leagues right now?
Speaker 2: I think in shorter leagues like ten teen leagues, you could move on if he needed to. I would have probably, I just have a lot shorter of e leation in ten team leagues because there's so many great prospects that are coming up left and right. The counting stats I think are crazy encouraging. Even though he is sucked for all intents and purposes, he's kind of sucked. He still has thirteen stolen bases and six homers and a double digit walk percentage, but the strikeouts are just about it thirty percent. I think redraft, if there are good options, you can move on. I'm holding. I think this is going to rebound. I think this is a great dynasty by opportunity as well, especially if he gets sent down.
Speaker 1: I would be.
Speaker 2: All over that for sure, but there's just too many good guys coming up left and right now. Maybe a little bit less hitting, but you know, there's an argument to say that, like if you're in a points league like Casey Schmidt, might be safer than a guy like Anthony Vulpey right now. Oh yeah, and he's going to stick around.
Speaker 1: So I could contact gud. Look, Volpi will be fine eventually. This is I think he was a little rushed, I really do. I thought he could have dealt with a little bit more seasoning. But look, I appreciate think he's trying to be aggressive. At the end of the day, It's a tough situation redraft leagues for volpe and It all depends on where you are in the standings. For me, Uncle Ted seems to be in a better mood today. Question from Uncle Ted Miguel Vargas or Chris Morrell rest of season. I'm going with Vargas. Vargas has been very good these last couple of weeks, kind of quietly, so he has really picked things up. This is an easy one for me. Welsh Worth side of you on Vargas or Morrell.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's easy, but I'm gonna go with Miguel Vargas. He's not doing anything. He said it was his job. It's fine, excusey for you. I don't think he's done anything to lose any gig anytime soon, even though they've got like a gajillion players. You know, it took a play second first everything. I go with Migul Vargas over Morell. But if Morell chills with the strikeouts and has a gig, he will probably beat Miguel Vargas in most of the fantasy category, So I just throw that out there as well.
Speaker 1: A couple more rookie lookies. Matthew Libertore made his twenty twenty three debut, and he was pretty pretty good, striking out six guys and five scoreless sittings. That'll that'll do. That'll definitely do.
Speaker 2: Also, before we move on from that, I sited this on CBS last night. But he had a sixty seven inch vertical break on his curveball, which would rank top ten in baseball right now. And of those guys the top ten in vertical break, there's like four starters. It's the highest average fastball because the average on ninety five. He hit ninety seven. But he threw a lot of curveball. He was fastball curveball stuff plus hated him as far as fastball, it was like a seventy eight stuff plus, but his curveball was a little over one hundred. I thought he was pretty phenomenal. I thought the curveball was awesome. He didn't even have to show off all his other offerings. Curve had a whole bunch of whiffs on it. Fastball wasn't cool like, it didn't metric like from a model perspective, it didn't weigh really well. But I thought he was commanding it good. He was throwing it high up in the zone in which the Cardinals asked him to do. I thought This was like a really really good encouraging start for him. And the thing in the broadcast they had said was they wanted him to be able to maintain velo throughout the start, and he did that again. So I thought that was fantasm. I thought this was good and he is definitely a pick up across pretty much any format.
Speaker 1: I hit ninety eight, and of course Mike Mayer, he can't wait to talk about this. I have it in the chat here already, in the not even the chat he's posting in the chat, I have it in the show sheet already because he gained twenty pounds over this off season. And you know, his reasoning was and I quote, you can't shoot a Kennon out of a canoe. There you go. This is straight from Matthew Libatoor himself. He was so excited Mayor that he found this quote, and I was like, I'll put it in the show, and it's in the show.
Speaker 2: You want to know the worst part about this is, because yes, I've heard all the Welshism and everything, is I read that quote. I instantly knew what he meant, and I didn't even see what the problem was until someone was like, oh, this is a total welshism and I'm like what, And then I was like, oh, a canoe. It completely you know you ever seeing those like scrambled words where it's like if you can read this backwards, your bub blahah, That's how that was for me. Instantly I was like, hey, I know exactly what this means. I'm totally cool with this. And no, I didn't know there was a problem.
Speaker 1: I imagine it would be very difficult to shoot a cannon out of a canoe. You know, lots lots of issues with that, a lot of problems potentially. Let's take a quick break in the action and tell you about Fanimal. I love live events, but I hate buying tickets the hidden fees they suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even there to be there with you at the event, and customer service is terrible and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered Fanimal and Fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and Major League Baseball. And plus there's no fees. The price you see is actually the price you pay. What a concept? You heard it here? First? Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets, and we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up fronting a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed, and if they flake, I'm stuck with the whole bill. But Fnimal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag and eat. I won't have to commit until your friends do, so just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends. And when you join your group, everyone gets stared separately and your tickets are secured, so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group, catching baby. So fanomal it has amazing customer service to don't take my word for it. Check out their hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. The next time you need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fannimal app and use the promo code fanimal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Check out fnimal and experience more and now back to the action. And of course Mark Vindo's their last rookie. Lookie, you know, wait to go kid, way to bail us out, way to save our rear ends last night after we've been so bad. Now sit on the bench stupid. All right, let's talk about injuries here. Manny Machado as a small friend his left hand ginner went some additional imaging this week and revealed a small fracture. So we don't know if he's gonna go on the IL. My guess is he's going to go on the IL, So prepare like he is going on the IL because the good chance he will go on the IL. Tristan McKenzie will make his first minor league start rehabbing from that shoulder injury in Triple A Columbus. That's gonna happen on Saturdays. We'll keep a close eye on that over the weekend. Carls Rodin threw from ninety feet. Luis Severino also will start Sunday against the Red so he's gonna be back. So good news for that Yankee rotatious missue with Dimingo harmand gone for ten games, So there you go. Luis Averno right on time. Liam Hendrix could potentially return for the White Sox this weekend. Great story there. Also speaking of the White Soxlojamenez told reporters that he hopes to return next week. Josel Tuvey another possible return on Friday. As we mentioned earlier, he was on on that rehab. We were hoping he would get him by potentially the end of the week. It looks like that's gonna happen against A's, which is like playing a triple A team anyway, So there we were maybe a single A team at this point. The Rangers yesterday activated Corey Segers, so he is backed. Horri Polonko that was dealing with a mild hamstring and rass. Strippling was removed Wednesday with lower back tightness and sometimes Welsh when you're on the pole, you know, working as hard as Strippling does, as we mentioned yesterday, you know sometimes you know the back issues are gonna you know, they're gonna creep up from time.
Speaker 2: To time, don't you think say strippling on the pole?
Speaker 1: I did say trippling. We were talking about the exotic dancer names yesterday, Strippling being one of them is going to stage all right. It is the greatest exotic dancer name ever. I'm just saying, and I'm not saying stripper. I'm saying exotic dancer like it's a profession. I'm very very much so Dustin May, Eoe, this was not good. So Dustin May diagnosed with a flexer pronator strain. He was removed yesterday. He was not long for this start yesterday. The problem is they hope he's going to avoid surgery. Welsh, it's gonna be out four to six weeks regardless. Now going into the season, you and I talked quite a bit about the Dodgers, and my whole thing with the Dodgers was, I'm not worried about the stars. I'm worried about the back of the rotation and cinder Guard has been terrible, and Dustin May is now on the show for six weeks to the year. So here we go. Where do the Dodgers go from here? Do they make a trade? Do they call it the White Sox and try to pry one of those guys? Or is there somebody from in you know, is it the Stones or what's the other fella there who's killing it?
Speaker 2: Bobby Miller. Oh, my guy, Im she Han, Yeah, No, it's going to be internal for them. This is what they'll do. So my gut says that it's going to be It's going to be Gavin Stone. Gavin Stone had a really good last start at ten strikeouts and there change up was a problem in the Major's last time. Hopefully they work through a thing. I just think that makes the most sense. He's locked in. The next option would be Bobby Miller, who's coming off of his best start of the season, and Emt she Han, who've kind of I want to like pound the table four, but he is in Double A and these two guys are ahead of him. Emma she Hand though, just had a five at a lightshouse strikeout game. He's phenomenal AFL last year. So the Dodgers have three legit options. But I think what they've got to do is I think they've got to cross Gavin Stone on or off. And that's why you bring him back up and see what you don't just jump past him again. So I think they've got to figure out is this the option or not? Then you would go to Bobby Miller. I gotta tell you, though, I would not be shocked if win Gavin Stone in whatever capacity was kind of done or they wanted to add another guy. If Emmit she Han did jump Bobby Miller because Bobby Miller is still getting his feet under him. Immit she hann had a great year last year, a killer AFL. One of the best pitchers in the AFL last year that I saw. And he has had one of the best minor league seasons among any pitcher this year, one of the highest K percentages. He's been super efficient. So they've got a ton of great options. They don't need to go out and trade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of course, here we go, Fantasy brose MLB. There's Mayor here the Mayor bear. Which current MB player has the best exotic dancer name? The answer, Ryan Mountcastle. I don't think it is. I don't think it is. I still think it's Genesis Carrera by a wide, wide margin. We'll take other ones, though. Potentially you can.
Speaker 2: Run a pole if you want. You can put a couple of names on the Genesis Carera.
Speaker 1: You're gonna run a pole about the exotic dancer names. You can't see that on words. There you go, Tyler Glass. Now he's tall like a pole. He will make an additional minor league rehab start for Triple A, so hopefully, barring any setbacks, he'll be back in the rotation next week. Glass, now, I hope he was really good in the last start. To him, he was just flat out dominant there. So fingers crossed. It's all we can help to do with Tyler Glass now that certainly they could use him in that raise rotation, no doubt about that. Now here's some fun stuff for you. We like fun on the program. So yesterday Jake Berger, who was back from injury, went three for four hit his tenth home run. I don't know where Jake Burger's come from, but the White Sox broadcast team.
Speaker 2: You really have ten.
Speaker 1: He's got ten home runs. Crazy, This is the quietest ten home runs all season. When he went on the il, That's the only reason I knew he was at nine because and I looked at and said, what, he's got nine home runs? How did that happen? Because he had gotten called up early in the year obviously, you know, when there was injuries, and then stuck around when Lloyd you know, was alloy eventually, but here we go. So the White Sox broadcast team put out a graphic that Berger had before this home run, swung at twenty two consecutive pitches, which was the most in MLB this season by a wide margin, twenty two. So he's just up there hacking. And then after they said that he swung at twenty two in a row, the twenty third was the home run. I just thought that was pretty awesome there.
Speaker 2: And I have an affinity for Jake Berger. I was at the spring training game where he blew out his leg and I was like behind, so I was just seeing the backside run and then tumble and he were like oh. He was like slow motion, like oh no. And then for him to have made the recovery. Also maybe the quietest ten homers that any baseball player has ever hit. That is shocking to me.
Speaker 1: I know that Jake Berger ten bonds. Yeah, and I never get to do this segue again. Speaking of burgers, the Saint Louis Cardinals have a new ritual. So everyone's got home run rituals. So apparently they have a burger phone. I don't know if you saw this. I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, what did you see this?
Speaker 1: This is a real thing. I did not doctor this at all. Shout out to Ethan, who does our graphics here at Leading Off. I saw this last night. So apparently Adam Wayne Wright has this Burger phone in the in the picture, and they they open the Burger phone when they're calling a home run, so they lift up the Burger phone. And sure enough, last night they lifted out the Burger phone and someone went yard. I forgot who it was in the Cardinal game, but it was. It was wild. So kind of like Leading Off. They've got a little pool going on picking home run. So I thought this was cool. Shout out to Adam Wayne Wright trying to, you know, hang out in our discord and pick home runs. But the Burger time kind of fun. I also think that they should replace the bullpen phone with the Burger phone, Like that should be automatic, right.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot. I think that would be the play. I'm all for. This is a great thing for baseball. By the way, these guys, they should do so much more of this. Every team should have their crazy home run celebration, any type of thing. Start changing the If you got burger phones, put them everywhere. I think this is great.
Speaker 1: I remember as a kid they had the football phone right when you had Sport, you get Sports Illustrated, you get all these issues for free and all these things, and then you.
Speaker 2: Also get Tony Remembers the football.
Speaker 1: Phone or the helmet phone.
Speaker 2: One thing I'm still I don't think I'm quite understanding. So this isn't a home run celebration. The pictures are calling the home run by picking up the phone.
Speaker 1: No, they're basically opening the lid of the They're basically okay, this is home run time. They're they're very careful of it, but they're calling. I don't know if they're I don't know if they have a rule system yet, if they can only do it once a game, I don't.
Speaker 2: I like to know more. But can we also? Can we joke if you don't see a picture of the dongbong?
Speaker 1: Uh? Sure why you just got just we're talking.
Speaker 2: About Yeah, we can talk about mountcas we're talking about celebrations. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: There, there's a that's a good one right here. Look at the trident. I mean, the trident is really cool. I think tried and still I.
Speaker 2: Like the trident a lot.
Speaker 1: I really a little bit more masculine than the burger phone.
Speaker 2: Something nice about make a good.
Speaker 1: Look at both of those things together. In the YouTube channel again subscribed to Fantasy Bros. MLB YouTube. There's the Trident and there's Adam Wayne right with. I like.
Speaker 2: I like the the the Angels one with the big you know, the samurai hat and whatever.
Speaker 1: I like that The Angels one with the Samurai hats very cool as well. All right, Three up and three down from yesterday. Uh Seya Suzuki went three for three, two homers, three RBI at at least Garcia a pair of solo homer has lots of duos. Last night and code I Senga on my bench after last week recorded twelve strikeouts against the race that happened yesterday. He got no decision, but twelve strikeouts for him. Three down. Here we go, Graham Ashcraft, they told you he was overrated. I don't understand the whole thing about this, like what two or three weeks ago about I don't get all these gram Ashcraft questions. I'm getting like he is some kind of great prospect picture. I don't see it. Five hit seven earned tattis who I picked yesterday to go yard and for my prize pick, he went over five. Boo boo over five against the Royals. How dare you and Marco Gonzalez, who has got to get bounced from this rotation? He's got a six' ten, era one inning and a third in two. Thirds excuse, ME i won't give A i want to take away any credit for how long you lasted this game with the eight hits and eight earned runs he gave. Up so The mariners now, have in my, opinion at least two holes in this. Rotation mariner's got to get going. Here is there anybody in That mariner system who could get a look here Besides Bryce miller anytime? Soon or have they exhausted Between kirby And gilbert And miller now they've got to look.
Speaker 2: Elsewhere they could go To Emerson hancock And Taylor. DOLLARD i think those are the. Two there's a, guy Pre Lander burrowa who's got really awesome, stuff but he's been moved to the, bullpen SO i think he's going to be a bullpen help down the line for this. Team but those are the two internal. OPTIONS i Think Emerson hancock is probably in the same general you, know good, Ranges Bryce, miller AND i do not want to see ANY i don't want to see anyone bring his name up for the exotic answer. Name just keep it to yourselves BECAUSE i just thought of. It but, Yes Emerson hancock would be THE.
Speaker 1: I wasn't Gonna sometimes things need not be. Said that's the duty of this. Show it's, like you, know we we just kind of leave it to your imagination. Sometimes so, yeah let's move on. Here from, that let's go to of, course what everybody wants from us is the prize picks of the. Day head over to prizepicks dot com or just download the. App use that promo code leading. Off it's very important you have to use the promo code leading off because they are our sponsor of the. Show you get one hundred percent the pausit match up to one hundred. Bucks you put one hundred bucks in they match it leading. Off it's Brilliant welsh get some prize picks for us. Today it's a limited slates lip is there.
Speaker 2: AND i made. It it's called a hater. Sandwich so this is a a hate with a good and a. Hate so this is a hater. Sandwich pick for the Three so the top One Hanser alberto hits RUN rbi one and a half under Handser, Alberto, yeah the good portion of our hater sandwich will Be Mike. Trout i'm gonna take the fantasy score seven. Up we're gonna go, over and then the bottom layer of our hater, Sandwich Aaron price picks is on Mid rosario fantasy score six and a half, Under so those are my. Place so hands Are alberto hits RUNS rbi under Made rosario score six and a half, Under Mike trout score seven.
Speaker 1: Over there you go for me. Today Gury perez over on the five picture, Strikeouts Julio urius over Against Saint Louis cardinals five pitcher strike. Outs, Again i'm just looking for the low numbers today And Wander franco over seven and a half hitter fantasy score Against tyler or. McGill in terms of betting, today it's a light, day SO i like The mets at minus one oh five The yankees at plus one ten on the money line. Period end of. Story it's just it's just a light. Day sometimes it's gonna. Happen you've had a couple of heavy days this. Week this is a lighter. One it doesn't mean it can't be, fun but this might be one of those days where you, know if you're sitting around and you're watching, baseball or you're sitting around and you've got you, know you're in your office or something like, that and you want to do some live, betting there might be some opportunities for, that but anything going into these, games it's just not super exciting for. Me, Welsh what do you have for the people? Today?
Speaker 2: Yeah and by the, WAY i just realized The angel game is going on right, now so you wouldn't be able to get the positive side of the, sandwich SO i might have to give another. NEGATIVE i will, Say Uri, perez even though it's at the five, K'S i don't love. THAT i might throw that back in if we want to have the positive sandwich or find it another. Negative so apologies about The Mic trout. Things so, Yes and by the, WAY i had The Angels baltimore over first five, runs which we couldn't talk. About So i'm on got two bets That i'm really in on right, now AND i do like them both very. Much Though Tampa bay first five team total runs two and a. Half that is plus money anywhere from like even one hundred to plus one twenty, five like it was last. Night so this is about Attacking tyler. McGill the race score a ton of. RUNS i believe they've been scoring around six through the first five over the last three, games and they score almost four runs through the first, Five SO i love this. Matchup So Tampa bay for them to score three runs through the first, five and Eury perez his strikeout number is starting to creep up a little. Bit it's four and a. Half it was minus one, ten it's at minus one. Fifteen washington doesn't strike out a, ton but Ury prez put up seven and under five last. TIME i think we can do this. AGAIN i love the secondary, OFFERINGS i love the. Command So i'm gonna go with Ury perez to hit those five strikeouts minus one.
Speaker 1: Fifteen Thanks michael in the chat for letting me know Wander franco's now sitting. Today, GOD i hate. EVERYTHING i JUST i hate. Everything oh that Like Tampa bay a little bit, less and you go with the Pee alonzo number instead and hope that TOAs bradley is the Bad Tosh. Bradley there's NO dfs to speak of, Today so instead of doing, that if you haven't, already go check. Out so rare because it is really. Cool, again we keep telling you guys about this and some of you already signed. Up we've got a league going to But fantasy bros Dot Com Slash collect that's where you sign. Up, again it's, free so you don't have to put any money into this if you don't want. To it's just a free fun thing to. Do fantasypros Dot com Slash Collect, again it's digital, cards it's fantasy. Baseball and of course you can join our league At fantasypros dot com slash leading off when you sign, up and we're giving away cool things here, too so bonus. Prizes everybody loves. Prizes receive a free subscription MLBtv so for the week, sixteen, eighteen twenty twenty two at twenty. Six so that's some cool stuff going on. There it's so, rare so if you haven't checked it, Out, Also welshit did a new video On So rare. Too it's up on the YouTube, channel the trade videos. Up The Waiver wire video just came out this morning with a breakdown of all those guys to pick up this. Week so if you haven't already made sure you subscribe To Fantasy PROS. Mlb so you know what's going. On now here's the, Thing, WELSH i have to change and. Pivot i'm gonna have to pivot To Peede alonzo BECAUSE i just don't like a lot of. Things maybe The Polar bear could say. Hot Hopefully PEEDE A lonzo's in the lineup, TODAY i imagine he. IS i have to double check that one right. Now but in the, meantime let's take a quick lookie at the board and we've got prime. Time it's out at, SIXTEEN Bhb daddy at, Fifteen Callison Zerdo razor at, Fourteen larry c help help us In miami at, thirteen Then Blue harvester at, thirteen Then houston three, one, four, twelve And riley at. Twelve So welsh still stuck at. Eleven can't get on the. Board but if you want to get on this, board sign up fancybros Dot com slast. Chat remember join the. Discord it's. Free somebody's gonna win A Corby carrol. Helmet and every month we're giving away free stuff. Too so many. Prizes it's like it's like being in the price is right in, Baseball like that's what we. Are, basically it's just a prize fest over. Here, welsh what do you have for the people today for the home run? Call because you've been better than.
Speaker 2: Me Your boylin's always, in he's hitting four from the. Metsign god, man the The fronco thing in there does make me rethink that. Bet not a great betting. Day don't love.
Speaker 1: It so as soon AS i brought up, THINGS i was just like, NO i just.
Speaker 2: Yeah AND i made my bet last night, too so that's gonna hurt me a little. Bit on the home run, Call i'm actually gonna go a little bit lower name than we, have but this is in a direct attack Against joey P Max. Munsey we're gonna go With Max, munsey your league, leader or at least fill near the. Top Max monsey up Against Adam waynwright. Tonight So i'm gonna go With Max mounsey for my home run. Call thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much welsh woke up this morning and shows. Violence, okay that's, fine that's. Fine we appreciate everybody hanging out with us in the. Chat and if you haven't, already signed up For Price picks as, well and use that promo code leading off when you. Do check out all the amazing. Content we'll be back again tomorrow for a Fun. Friday not that every day isn't fun, here because it, is But i'm Sure friday we've got a lot more information going into the, weekend a lot more moving, parts so it's gonna be a fun. Show we want you to be here With and if you, haven't if you just listen on the pod and you haven't joined us yet, live come join this. Chat this chat was insane today it was. Live it was. Fun can barely even keep up with. It AND i love. IT i love all You peanuts and Kracker jack's out. There you're the reason we do this. Show it's. Awesome so it's great to have you all part of this fun little. Cult and it is a, CULT i think in the best way that we're doing here and creating here At Fantasy PROS. Mlb so thanks for joining. Us as, Always we'll be back again tomorrow to do it all. Again that'll do it for, Us but the story of the game goes on for The. Welsh I'm JOEY. P we'll see you next. Time, kids my, friends