Speaker 1: Where is my mind?
Speaker 2: Where Roman phone?
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: This morning, I woke up and my phone was broken. Not my fault, it's.
Speaker 4: Full of your fault.
Speaker 2: No, it was literally you know what it was.
Speaker 3: It was the universe heard me talking about how much I like the camera on your phone, and the universe manifested a new phone from me, so it broke.
Speaker 2: It broke my phone.
Speaker 4: See. I was thinking it was the universe telling you to get off your fucking phone because you're on your damn phone all the time.
Speaker 3: No, I'm no.
Speaker 4: Actually, when it happened, I was like, oh, like, this is the universe like trying to get in you to get her burner phone, like she's been saying she wants to.
Speaker 3: I know, I was thinking about that. I was like, I literally I'm not kidding. That's why I was like, I might just transfer, not to say that an iPhone ten is a fucking burner phone, like it's literally still an iPhone.
Speaker 2: But you actually, I'm not kidding. It is.
Speaker 3: This sounds like so like hyperconsumerism, like brainwashed, but it is actually insane how much faster the new phones move, especially with the updates, versus this fucking donkey as.
Speaker 4: Phone, literally, and the cameras on this are like absolute garbage, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like literally, I know y'all can't see this, and I'm literally we're not gonna make the effort to put it in, but like, look at the fucking camera on this one.
Speaker 4: It literally looks I mean, it's kind of it's kind of a lot, it's kind of cool, it's like blown out.
Speaker 3: I know, I am gonna I think I'm just gonna keep this one until the new fucking iPhone comes out, because if I buy your phone, Steve Jobs is about to announce it now my phone.
Speaker 2: Imagine I thought Steve Jobs was still alive and I said that, and I meant it. Can you just give me your phone for free?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, Oh my god, it just told you actually.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm feeling good today. You can have it. You can have it, we can trade. I'll take the iPhone to it. No, I'll take the broken one because the cameras on that one are kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can take that one.
Speaker 3: The only bad thing about this one is I don't have the wide lens, so now I can't be goofy. But yeah, I'm just gonna keep this one. But basically I just want to let everybody know because I'm just different, Like I'm not like y'all. I'm not like stuck in that capitalistic loop where I feel like this is like insidious need to go buy a new iPhone the second my iPhone breaks, Like, I keep everything, not because I'm a hoarder, but because one day you'll need it. See that's where my poor brain comes into use, because people are like, oh, like, just get rid of that.
Speaker 2: Phone, and I'm like, no, I need to keep it. What if something happens, Like I want to keep it. It's valuable.
Speaker 4: You're saying this like you didn't just spend like five thousand dollars in the past two days.
Speaker 3: Literally, Alisa sent me a picture that Comb released the ballet shoes that I just bought from the two thousand and three collection. They re released a new pair and I literally was like how much and them was like, wait, actually, literally don't tell me because I actually can't buy them, Like I should not buy them. I literally I have two pairs of comb flats, two pairs of ballet.
Speaker 4: And they don't fit.
Speaker 2: Nope, neither one's too big, one's too small.
Speaker 4: I just look, didn't you try to get it stretched out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And it didn't work because literally, like the two thousand and three ones are made out of fucking wooden leather.
Speaker 4: Not even a leather turns to dust as he stretches.
Speaker 2: But basically all that aside, we're here to talk about.
Speaker 4: Weed, yep. I mean we've teased it a bunch before. We're here to talk about our experiences with weed. And I know we've said this probably thirty six billion times online, but we don't partake partake in like weed culture as much as you'd assume based off of our characters and how we act, because we are fucking monsters.
Speaker 2: No, and we're hella chill.
Speaker 4: We're chill as fuck. We're chill as fuck. But you know, sometimes we like to like have a weed induced panic every once in a while, we want to freak the fuck out. Yeah, so we smoke a little bit or eat a little bit.
Speaker 2: I guess, Yeah, I guess because I can't smoke.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like, okay, we'll explain our separate situations because we're like the same, but also like not because I can partake.
Speaker 2: If I walk. Yeah, but it has to be very very specific, Yeah, like I have to have weed that has like an intense amount of CBD in it for me to get high, because if it isn't more CBD than THHC, I will literally lose my mind and like run away forever.
Speaker 4: Like it's like a paradox for you though, because like you need uh CBD to like get high, but then you smoke CBD and you sleep till four pm the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and CBD literally sedates me.
Speaker 3: Which is one of my theories is that, like I think I am, you would think I don't know how to explain this because like I in my head, I'm like weed is supposed to calm you down, but it literally gives me like such an adrenaline adrenaline rush that it like insides a panic.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I literally she doesn't know.
Speaker 3: I smoked just to Tiva once and I literally I started shaking and I almost went to psychosis.
Speaker 2: And I remember I was at a rideout and I was like, do.
Speaker 4: You have a CBD joint please? And need CBD? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the CBD fixed me, but it might be placebo.
Speaker 4: I might just be like crazy, yeah, And I do know, I do. I found out that smoking on an empty stomach is really fucking bad. Like, oh yeah, that's probably why, like every time I've ever smoked weed or eaten weed, I've had just like the most awful, psychedelic, like bad trip experience of my entire life. It's because I probably don't have a full belly. Oh fully, Yeah, I'm curious to see if, maybe one day, if I'm ready enough and all that trauma from those terrible trips is gone, if I can just like eat a meal and then smoke and see if it's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually another thing I always eat before. Like I'll be with someone who like enjoys smoking weed and they'll be like, oh my god, I'm gonna smoke and then we should order food, and I'm like, no, I'm getting food in me, and then I can like maybe join.
Speaker 4: But maybe I'll have a midnight snack munchies, munchies. If you can't tell, I feel fucking batshit crazy today, I don't feel normal. I mean it's I'm not doing a good job at hiding it at this point. I'm not good at masking it.
Speaker 2: I genuinely actually do think it's because you need to eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think I was like I personally probably no, it's just it's too much, I think for me at the end of the day, like as the consumer, I want the I feel like people love weed so much because it's easy and like it feels good every time for them, and like the fact that like for you, it's a gamble, and then for me it's like I literally have to take all these precautionary steps to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Most of the time. It's like that's why I can't be like a full time like consumer connoisseur, because I'm like, bitch, I.
Speaker 4: Want to see you at like full blown stone re phase, like picking out the nug that has the most crystallization at fucking flower or whatever, like doing the math on the thac and shit, that would be fucking awesome. But also I was thinking as you were saying that, I was like, I don't smoke weed. I haven't smoked weed since high school. So I'm thinking it also could be the fact that I'm just eating edibles because or like taking edible weed because I know it has like it's a crazy different effect, So maybe that has something to do with it. But like, well, no, I've had like fucking freakouts on just smoking weed too. I don't know. I just think I have like a weird brain chemistry, like I think it. I think it just has something to do with like my anxiety, and then like like weed just makes me like more anxious. I don't know. I go into it anxious every time. I'm like, oh, maybe I'm gonna have a bad drip or some shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I used to have that.
Speaker 3: And then I like like was just like, dude, worse things worse.
Speaker 2: As I go to sleep.
Speaker 3: I just go to sleep cause I think, like the last time I had like a really bad Actually no, the last my last really bad high was like so fucking bad.
Speaker 2: But I think I'm trying.
Speaker 3: No, actually no, my last bad high was when you had your last good high was literally because we're always on fucking opposite, Yeah, it's when you, me and O'Ryan got high together and I got too high, which is again.
Speaker 2: Weird because I had just eaten dinner. Oh no, I didn't finish dinner because that's why it was a big drama. But I went home.
Speaker 4: And I and I had there's drama to unpact there.
Speaker 3: I know that I got high, and I at that point I can recognize it when it's like not too bad, like I've been good at being like oh fuck, like oh I have to just go put myself to bed and like get naked and shake.
Speaker 2: Until I fall asleep.
Speaker 4: The absolute worst feeling in the world is like a bad high and like you're laying in bed and you're like, I'm just gonna go to sleep, I'm gonna sleep it off, and then your like brain is going a million miles an hour and you're like literally freaking the fuck out. And I always go to this same thought where I'm like I'm trapped like this forever, like I'm stuck like this, like I'm literally gonna be stoned for the rest of my life. Like I literally hate this feeling. I want it gone. And then I wake up the next morning and I'm like, huh, I was like that was weird, that was goofy.
Speaker 2: I literally I don't know what I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I think like I'm gonna be stucky forever, but I think I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Embarrassed and like freaked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like because I literally go into shakes, like I literally like I like physically start like trembling, and like I can't stop myself from trembling, which is also why I think it's like an adrenaline thing, because like each time it happens the same way. It's like I'm sitting and I don't know what trigger is it. Maybe it's someone mentioning that we're high, or like.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: You're high right now, aren't you.
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 2: Christian did that to me once and it also destroyed me, like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're so high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean literally, actually the first time I had a bad high, That's how it happened, is I Like, should I just get into that story or yeah, So my first like really bad high was I I was Again, I was never like a stoner because I think, like we've said this before, like just in general, I don't like consume a lot. But like the first time I had a bad high, at this point, I was like I was fully chilled, like smoking eating edibles, like it didn't affect me.
Speaker 2: If anything, It took a lot for me to get high.
Speaker 3: So I was taking like anywhere from twenty five milligrams to fifty milligrams of edible and like not thinking twice about it, which.
Speaker 4: Is like before the naive is a shit ton, Like that's that's a lot of weed.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that is insane because like now I see literally someone take like a ten miligram edible and I freak the fuck out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, y'all are living life on the edge. Ye, you're a dangerous person. You scare the fuck out of me.
Speaker 3: Actually, a good fucking comparison is now for me to get high, it only takes max like five milligrams and it has to have a bunch of CBD with that. So I went from like being able to like down fifty milligrams and then on top of that, like two hours later smoke.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, oh, I'm not as high anymore, Like I could.
Speaker 4: Do that literally first coming to La, like you were stones like the entire time, Like you smoked so much weak.
Speaker 3: It was just like it was literally like it was one of those things where I didn't get to do in high school.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it at home.
Speaker 3: If my dad's hearing this, he's literally gonna kill himself because I haven't spoken him about this.
Speaker 2: Like literally, it was just like one of those things where I didn't do it at home. I didn't do it in high school, and then once I graduated, I was like, damn, I could just buy it here.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna explore a little bit.
Speaker 2: Even though I couldn't buy it here.
Speaker 3: I yeah, but whatever you get. It was just like a thing here. But yeah, I was like, oh I was in my I maybe I did. I had a little stoner face, but it was like only within the week I'd be here and then I would go.
Speaker 2: Home and like never do anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was dude, this day was a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 2: It was actually what what's that one convention?
Speaker 4: Uh? VidCon?
Speaker 2: It was it was VidCon.
Speaker 3: I came to VidCon alone. I had been up since six am. I was there all day alone. I had intense anxiety because like I don't do like well when like people come up to me, like in big groups, it like actually freaks me the fuck out. And I think it's mainly because like in my head, I'm like, y'all are about to attack me, and I'm about to have the fist fight everybody, Like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know you inct speaking and you're like, oh my god, there's a lot of people surrounding me. I'm gonna have to fight each.
Speaker 3: One literally, So like a bunch of people were coming up to me and like, I'm sure on the outside I looked normal on the indie, I was literally having a fucking panic attack. And then after that long day of just like anxiety and running around alone, I had to get in a two hour uber back to la from Anaheim because it was like during peak traffic. My uber driver was a creep. He asked for my number, was playing like music that he made that it was literally him wrapping over goosebump beats.
Speaker 2: Like it was the most insane shit ever.
Speaker 3: At one point, he like pulled off the highway and stopped to get gas and left me in the car alone, and I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna be murgered by him, Like he's gonna murder me.
Speaker 2: We later on went to like troll the fuck out of him and it was awesome. Yeah, but I got back home.
Speaker 3: I hadn't eaten yet, which like I had done before, I had like smoked and like had edibles on an empty stomach, but I had anxiety all day. I hadn't eat in and my friend was like, oh, I have like edibles, do you want some?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, how much is that? And she was like twenty five and I was like, oh, perfect, So I took it, didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 3: Me and my brother, my friend Ashley, and her boyfriend at the time went to McDonald's. I think actually's boyfriend was driving or someone had a car. We were going to McDonald's. And as we got to McDonald's, I just like this was literally within like less than thirty minutes, I went from like being like just exhausted, anxiety ridden too, like being belligerently high, to the point that I like remember I went up to go order and I like I just like could barely read the menu because my brain was just like being fucking like smushed by the ass of an edible. And I was just like sitting there and I was like can I And I was like kind of stumbling over my words, and my friend actually from the side just goes, you're so high right now, and it literally just instantly like I was like, fuck, I am so high right now, Like yeah, I need to go, I need to get out of here. And I remember I like ordered stuff and I like went and like stood by the water the fountain machine and was like trying to distract myself and get like juice but actually and her boyfriend were like laughing at me, and don he was kind of just watching him, being like.
Speaker 2: What am I witnessing right now?
Speaker 3: Like this is weird. Dante was not high. Dante was just like sober and there Dante's also my brother.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I mentioned that. But we get back in the car.
Speaker 3: I'm like in the car and I'm like shoving fries in my mouth because I'm like, I think I need food, Like I'm just like shoving fries in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Hella silent. We get back to the apartment, and the apartment like was in downtown, the Airbnb, I was saying it, and it was like the parking garage was like a loop, like a spiral parking lot, and we couldn't find our fucking floor.
Speaker 3: So then I got the spins because Dante was driving and was just like going in a loop up and down and up and down, and everyone kept asking me, like, what's the parking spot number?
Speaker 2: What's the parking spot number?
Speaker 3: I was like, dude, I don't I don't know, Like please like stop talking to me right now, please, like actually, I'm freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 2: And then I don't even remember from the car to the apartment.
Speaker 3: But I got into the apartment, We're all sitting at this like island eating and all of a sudden, like we're talking and I don't think I'm talking that much, but the conversation starts like slowing down. And I don't know how to explain this, but like, sensences are still fluid, but the way they're happening is is like if after every word, you picked up the next word. So it was like, I think I need to drink water.
Speaker 4: You had a psychedelic trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was like it was like I would say I and then for anybody who's not watching it didn't see my hand movie, it's like I would be like, I think I need to drink water.
Speaker 2: And that's how the conversation was going.
Speaker 3: We were all sitting in a circle and it was going like that, and I just like in that moment, I was like, this is not normal, and I just like put my head down on the counter and I'm not kidding. I knocked the fuck out, Like I literally put my head down and I pass out, and Dante freaks out and like jerks me awake, and I wake up and I see them and I don't know who they are, and they scare the fuck out of me.
Speaker 4: You're literally the first person to overdose. Weird. You literally like overdose.
Speaker 2: And I'm not kidding because I literally did. Because then they scared the fuck out of me.
Speaker 3: I got up and I start screaming, like like like hysterical, like.
Speaker 2: Woman in danger screaming, and I'm like, God, in this apartment, I'm shrieking. I'm like, get the fuck away from me.
Speaker 3: And I'm like screaming and running around this like it's not a big apartment, it's like a one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 2: And I'm running in circles, like running away.
Speaker 3: From them, like screaming, and they're obviously chasing me because they're like girl, like they're going to grab me. And I'm just freaking out. And then finally I like, I like knock onto the floor. I think, I like fall onto the floor, onto my back and I'm like looking up and Dante's over me and is like what's wrong?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, who who are you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Wait, and I like the only way to describe this part is like this is what my life felt felt like. This is like a book, and this is what it felt like.
Speaker 4: It felt like like that like pages flipping rabbits.
Speaker 2: It felt like like.
Speaker 4: Speed up and slow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it was like going slow and then going really fast and then going really slow and she and then I'm like laying on the floor and I like close my eyes and it's just pure white, and I like have zero thoughts and and like I start genuinely this sounds fucking crazy happening just off of an edible, but I literally start thinking about my whole life, like everything that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 4: Like I'm like, God, a very similar experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like recounting my life like trying to like it's like a part of my brain is trying to like feed me the information and be like this is.
Speaker 2: Who you are.
Speaker 3: And I'm like to Dante, I was like my name is any emails or like I'm from Miami.
Speaker 2: You're my older brother.
Speaker 3: I have like three other siblings, And like I'm like trying to like feed the information that my brain is feeding me to Dante to like verify it, to make sure that I'm like a real human. Yeah, and then I like get back up, and I'm still in a full panic, and I like run to my room and I like in front of everyone. I start stripping down my clothes and Dante's like a like like we're all here, and I was like look away, Like I don't know what I said, but I like got naked and got under the covers that I started shaking, like cause my clothes were like like suffocating me, so I had to get them off and I got under the covers and I was like shaking, and then I started making crazy accusations and like making up theories that I was like, I was like I know today, like I was alone with this person and this person and I think I was like given something from them and like this, Like dude, it was actually insane. Like I was convinced all my deepest, darkest fears had happened to me. And yeah, and then I woke up and I was like kind of still convinced about.
Speaker 4: That part, but yeah, and then you had a bad trip like two months later and re triggered that, like brought all that paranoia back, and you like sat in my lap crying about it all, and I was like, I don't know what to do here, but I'm just gonna pay your head and like everything's gonna be okay. I have a very similar like bad weed trip story where so like back in Texas, Like well, I have two really bad ones from Texas. So the first one, like I was in high school and like weed was still very illegal and like my parents like weren't down for it or whatever, and just like all this crazy shit. So me and my friends like bought like a baggy weed. I don't know how much fucking weed we bought whatever, and like, uh, for some reason, like they penned on me. It was always like I don't want it at my house, so you take it at We'll give it to you and you can keep it at your house. And then like for some reason it fell back on me and like I had never smoked alone before, and I was just like I don't want this in my room, but whatever, like I'll I'll have it in my room. So I had this like baggie of weed and like joint papers, and I was just like a loon and board one night on the weekend and I was like you know what, like I'm gonna smoke alone and see what happens. So I like took the weaed out of the bag, like crushed it up with my fucking fingers and rolled like I'm not kidding. The worst joint I have ever seen in my entire life. Like it was actually a fucking tooth pick. Literally it was like crinkly and like fucking just rancid. Looking at it was like actually hard to look at. It was so gross. And like I went out to like my balcony and I smoked this joint and like I like when I tell you, like there was no weat inside of it, Like there was like no wheat. It was literally like I was just smoking a rolling paper. But like for some reason, I got like blasted into outer space like literally like zoted beyond belief, and I was like, oh my fucking god, like this is terrible, Like I hate this. I hate the way I feel. And then I just like went back to my room and tried to like have fun, but I literally like couldn't. Like I was like, you smile, like you'll be fine, just smile through it, like you'll be okay, You'll be okay. And so I'm just like sitting in my bed like with my eyes closed, like rocking back and forth, just smially like just smiling like and then like I like almost like astral projected or some weird shit and I was like looking at myself in the third person, and I was like, oh my god, I'm literally like I've lost my mind. Like I'm sitting on my bed like smiling, rocking back and forth like and then I'm looking at myself. It was like this whole weird like cycle of thoughts and then I like snap out of it and I like open my eyes and then I'm like, oh my god, like I'm freaking the fuck out, like I'm trapped like this forever, like I triggered like schizophrenia, Like I'm like literally gonna be like this forever, like oh my god, Oh my god, and just like spiral thoughts, like they just keep compounding and snowballing and it just becomes like like a real thing for you if you're like having a bad trip. And so I lay under my covers and I close my eyes and then I start thinking about my parents and I'm like, oh my god, like my parents like I'm up here like I'm a degenerate. I just smoked a joint. Like my parents, if they knew this would like literally like disown me, like they're so disappointed in me. And like that said, like even now, like as a twenty three year old in a state where it's legal, like fully financially like supporting myself. When I smoke, I still have like intrusive thoughts in the back of my brain where I'm like my parents would be so disappointed in me, like literally just like the weirdest shit. So I'm laying in bed and then like like the craziest thoughts start coming into my brain, like the craziest shit, and I just like start I just start repeating the word like blood in my head over and over again, like blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, and like there's like a second thought in my head where it's like stop saying that, stop saying that, but I keep saying blood like over and over again. And this went on for like fifteen minutes, and I was like, friends gave you mad, Literally, that's like I think. I was like I don't know what the fuck it was, but I'm repeating blood and over and over and over again in my head, and I'm like, oh my god, Like, did I just like find out that I'm a serial killer? Like am I?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 4: I just like awaken the fact that I'm like an actual serial killer in my brain and like I just want to kill people now, like I don't know what was going on. And then I just had this like ridiculous thought. I was like, there's knife downstairs, like get the knife and like and then I was like then I was like, oh my god, like this is real, Like I need to just like figure this out. So I took a bunch of sleeping aid and just knocked myself out and I woke up the next day and was totally fucking fine. And then probably like I should have just known then and there never to fuck with w weed again, because like I literally think it's like from the devil, Like literally it's it's like devil shit, Like it like opens your fucking third eye, and like it awakens you from society.
Speaker 2: Well alcohol opens you up to demon.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Literally no, it like it's so evil, like if it is evil to you. But then I like like two weeks later, I should have known better, but I was like whatever, Like I'm with my homies, like it'll probably be different. So we're like in this like addict space because again, like it's illegal where we live, like we have to hide when we do it, and it's like furnished though, and like this is the first time I've ever used like a bong before, and like if you haven't used a bong before, like it is so much weed smoke all at once, like it's really really gnarly and it hits you way quicker and it's just like this whole fucking thing. And also like my friends would be like no, like if you cough, you get higher, like you need the cough more. And I was like no, like it hurts, like whatever. So I take this like everybody takes a bon rip and then it comes to me and I'm like, oh, like I don't want to do this, like this this is gonna suck, but I like feel peer pressure, not from they weren't like you have to do it, but I feel like this just like if I don't do it, I'll like be a whatever. I'll I'm you're gonna be a bit. Yeah, I'm a bitch, like and I don't want to be a booch. So I like take this like massive bond rip and everyone's like no, that was too much, Like that was a big hit, like that that's the most smoke I've ever seen come out of it, like all this.
Speaker 2: Crazy shit like point zero seconds.
Speaker 4: No, I was petrified. I was literally like oh, my fucking god, this is about to be so bad. So then I immediately like stumble over to this couch and just like like close my eyes and like go into my head, and like it was like I was like experiencing life from like a cell, like from the very first cell that was formed in my mother's body. Like it felt like I like was like in that you know that SpongeBob episode where like the it's the white room and like the shapes and the words, like it felt like I was in that universe. But then like like it was just like the world was exploding around me or whatever, and like I like began as a cell and then like I like formed into like a clump of cells, and then I was a fetus and then like I was born, and I just like experienced my life and like then it went on beyond like where I was now, and I like experienced like my life up until like death, and like it was this crazy fucking experience. Like it was literally the most hallucinogenic, like psychedelic experience I've ever had in my entire life, like even have like partaking in like mushrooms, LSD and shit like that. So I was just like holy shit. Like it wasn't necessarily a bad trip, but it was like it was just like so anxiety inducing and like it fucked me up for like we no like years, Like I genuinely think it's like that was like the beginning of like my super like existential like thought processes and shit, Like I really do think it was just like the kickstarter of my depression. Like I like couldn't look at I couldn't look up at the stars at night because I was just like so scared of like the infinite like universe and like my brain can't process that. Ah, yeah, dude, it it fucked my shit up. But here we are now and you.
Speaker 2: Still be trying.
Speaker 4: I'm still fucked up. But yeah, those were like two of the most notable weed trips I've had. And then, like I've said it before, but like recently i'd like had two milligrams of a weed soda and thought people were like trying to break into our house. Like I like, I have.
Speaker 3: Like another story, but it's like so fucking gnarly, I like literally don't want to say it.
Speaker 2: The one where I was like literally like watching myself in like an ad or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh, like that one was just so insane, and that one's like kind of I feel like it'd be triggering, so like I don't want to talk about it, but it literally was like so fucking insane, like on my last really bad like psychosis ass shit, I was literally like out of body watching myself experience the things I was watching, and I was being told what not to do in my life to avoid this situation I was already in and it was so fucked up and like it was involving someone else and like the other person was like playing a part in the like infomercial I was watching. It was insane and yeah, that also ended with me shaking and going to sleep. I've been pretty lucky, like I haven't had like a bad weed experience probably since like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, since late twenty which.
Speaker 4: Is because you like just figured out what works for you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just like during quarantine specifically, like me and O'Ryan would like experiment.
Speaker 4: And I found it out surely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would like touch each other's boobs and like get high, so that it was like we were like a little more like chill with it, like.
Speaker 4: Keep going oh huh uh. Sorry, I forgot the mics and camera we're here. This is weird toopid, but.
Speaker 3: Oh I think that's also another thing, is it depends on who you're with, because like I would like try to get high with like literally everybody in the world, and like in like situations where I didn't know people very well and I like, yeh, wasn't super relaxed around them, and then I like just like filed it down to only getting.
Speaker 2: High around like you and Ora in and then like from there I could like venture into like even other people in the front group. But it was literally just like who are the people that have seen me at like my lowest and like most vulnerable.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, Drew and a Ryan, like because if y'all see me panic, like I won't.
Speaker 2: Feel as much embarrassment and shame.
Speaker 3: So like that was another thing, was like I hated the feeling of like embarrassment, and that would make all of my like bad highs even worse because like on top of just panicking from like being like fuck, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Literally having a psychedelic trip right now.
Speaker 3: Like I was like embarrassed by the fact that like something that's seen as simple as weed was doing that to me.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it's common.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very common.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was laughing because I was thinking about, like, next time you have a bad trip around me, I'm literally gonna just like make fun of you, and like I'm literally just gonna be like nightmare, Like You're gonna have a nightmare, like Drew is fucking evil.
Speaker 2: You come into a room, me and Uran will be.
Speaker 3: Like very calmly watching TV and like watching my near death comps, like highest shit just on the sofa.
Speaker 4: Dude, wait, we need to keep you one way.
Speaker 3: Drew will come in and be like nightmare, nightmare and be like, oh my god, y'all looks so high right now.
Speaker 4: It smells like weed in here. Did you smoke?
Speaker 3: Like just saying all this shit and like trying to freak us out. And I feel like there was like maybe one time where it like kind of almost got me.
Speaker 2: But then I was like, no, he's like doing this on purpose.
Speaker 4: Like ignore him. I do to people that like understand that I'm joking, but like I don't go into like a group of people who are like stone out their mind and I'm like, y'all are like gross degenerate.
Speaker 2: You did you know you did it recently? Like, fuck, I can't think of it.
Speaker 3: But we were like, I think in the car or something, and you like it was like me and a few other people and you were like, oh my god, y'all are.
Speaker 4: Like so high right now, like and you just.
Speaker 3: Deliberate like that, like you deliver it like you're gonna say something important, so we all listen, and then you're like, y'all are so high right now?
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Like, dude, are you freaking out?
Speaker 4: It's it's probably the most evil thing I do. It's like try to I try to purposely green people out because I just want them to feel what I feel, you know, because I forgot about this but when I was back My most recent bad weed experience was when I was back in Texas. Yeah, and I was like laying on the couch watching TV, and I just had the gnarliest thoughts about like like we were watching Netflix and I was watching these shows on Netflix and I was like, I was like, no, this is like garbage TV. Like we're watching garbage TV. And then we watched I was like, I was like, we have to turn this off. We have to turn this episode off, like or we have to turn the show off because it's literally like it was made by aliens to like keep us like down, like there's some like crazy like freaked out like like thought process. So we switched it and we put on this like magic show and it was like this dude doing this switch. But it was like it was so confusing because it was like this dude doing magic, but I couldn't tell if it was like a joke or if it was real or what. And I just kept saying that out loud, and I kept like audibly being like no, no, like no, like turn this off. And I just kept going into these thoughts about like how like like this is gonna like I literally sound psycho. But I was like, dude, like TV is made to like keep the population at bay, like like just like the most like the eighties, Yeah, exactly, like the most smoked thoughts you can ever have. And I was like this is why I don't do like, this is why I don't smoke or take edibles because I literally like cannot remember like the last good experience I had. And even like like I don't know, I don't know, I don't care, but like literally I could just go on to it, shut the fuck up whatever. But I'm like, not anti weed, because I know it does help a lot of people, but like for me personally, I'm like, it's it was made by the devil, like literally, and it's trying to kill me.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's trying to kill me when the only person to go put.
Speaker 4: It in you is you, Like exactly, no, the weed, it controls people.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, Oh, that reminded me of when I went to Texas for like that fun party we went to what was that party?
Speaker 2: I went to Texas for.
Speaker 4: My brother's funeral. That was the event of the year.
Speaker 3: But when I went to Texas for that and I like brought the my like chocolate edibles like that one that edible is like five to five five five CPD and.
Speaker 4: I just remember I got I just realized where you're going.
Speaker 3: I got so high with Drew's family, who I like, this is my first time meeting them, and we like all like got a little like some of us got a little high, and I got high, and you were trying to get us all to play Catan, and I literally I was like, dude, like, my friend.
Speaker 4: Don't play Catan with me?
Speaker 2: Do you know, play a fucking cheater.
Speaker 4: I don't cheat. I just play the chaos agent. I like causing people pain. I like being the villain. I like being the villain. I can't be the villain in real life, so I'll do it in fucking board game reality.
Speaker 3: But we was trying to get us all to play Catana, and I was like, dude, I can't, like my brain can't do this.
Speaker 2: And then I got hungry and I got up.
Speaker 3: There was like leftover like tacos that I could make in the kitchen, and I got up to go make tacos, and I'm like, girls in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: She was in the kitchen for forty five minutes, and she okay, she was in the kitchen for forty five minutes, like making like small little sounds like like you'd hear like tinfoil crunch, and then you'd hear a drawer like open and shut the you need'd hear like a spatula. And she was in there literally like forever. I was sober, so like my like grasp of time was like very accurate, and I was like, I was like, what is she doing in there? What is she building in there? And like she came back with like two most bunk, like literally two bunk fucking tacos, like the most bunk shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know why I'm anything. I just had a wonderful conversation with a friend.
Speaker 3: That's what I felt like walking into the I was literally just in there, like thinking in my bird.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, I did get anxiety because I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I've been in here for some and I think one of my uh, I think your mom, my mom was like you were in there forever, and then everybody just died laughing, and.
Speaker 3: I remember, you know what made it even longer because every now and then I would stop and like look over to see if y'all were looking at me, and like I would like spend like three minutes like eyeballing y'all to see if somebody looked up to look at me. And it made the process lower because I'd like do one thing and then be like, dude, I've been doing this for so far, like look over and see if y'all were looking at me.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: But that's one of those times where like I got anxiety, but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Like like gonna kill your Yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: It was like funny because I was like, dude, if I'm in here for any longer, it's like it's gonna be like too.
Speaker 2: Funny, Like I like need to get out.
Speaker 4: Did I just like I romanticize like sneaking around my like family so much like with weed. Like I'll like think back to like all the times that i'd like snuck out of my house to like go do like bad shit with my friends and like like coming in and like having to be like quiet, like getting past the front door in the moment, it's like the scariest fucking thing in the world, Like one wrong move in like you wake up your house or whatever. Also, my parents like were like heavy fucking sleepers because I would be loudish shit coming into the house and they would never fucking wake up. But I just literally love that feeling feeling or thinking back on it, like sneaking around, I.
Speaker 3: Don't I didn't like really have that because again, like I just was like too scared to like get in trouble in my house. Like my parents were just like so strict that like there wasn't really that, but I did. I think I smoked in Miami maybe like two three times in my life like four random ass times, and I would like try to sneak alcohol from my dad, but he like always caught me, like he genuinely almost always caught me, so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he told.
Speaker 3: You all this.
Speaker 2: He told us, yeah, literally like awesome, Like.
Speaker 4: He made fun of you behind your back about it, dude.
Speaker 2: I know when they went to Miami, my dad told him this story.
Speaker 3: But my dad would like my uncle used to have a restaurant, and my dad would go out to this restaurant, like to go hang out with my uncle and like just fucking I don't know, do what adults do, like talk shit about their lives. I don't know, Like he would just go like every weekend, and it was like a Saturday night. He went to leave, and I was like tighty, like I'm gonna have a drink. And I remember, I literally I'm dumb as shit. I didn't even let him get like a block away. Like the second he walked out the door, I got up to go touch the alcohol, and I literally like there was just the table with all the alcohol. I literally the second he left, I don't even think. I don't remember how long he was gone. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: He said it like he was gone for thirty seconds. Yeah. He told me the story that like you were going, he was literally like walked to the car, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Walked to the car. I was like, oh, I forgot my wallet and like turned around to come back in and came.
Speaker 3: Back in the second my hand was on the bottle. My dad just stood at the door was looking at me.
Speaker 2: He was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: And I was like nothing, And I just like got up and turned and went like white and sat back down.
Speaker 2: And I was so.
Speaker 4: Embarrassed, like you literally like nothing, oh cleaning. I was just checking the levels to see if the seven years second.
Speaker 2: Shared none of the other siblings were touching.
Speaker 4: In you're like literal children's siblings.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I think the other time was after prom.
Speaker 3: I like me and my friend Annie, who I went to prom with, like got back to my house and I like took alcohol and like drank with my friend.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then the next morning my dad was like did you touch that alcohol? And I was like yes, and then he was like, don't do that.
Speaker 4: And I was like okay, yes, yeah, the first time I ever drank not no, this isn't the first time I drank, but like, dude, I was like a bad I mean, there's nothing to fucking do in shit ass nowhere, Texas. So like literally all we would do.
Speaker 2: It's it is so common for like teenagers to do this shit.
Speaker 4: I was barely thirteen, Like literally I maybe I was barely fourteen, but like like I was eight, I was eight years old. But like I'm this is probably the dumbest shit I've ever fucking done in my entire life. So like we start the night at my friend's house like across the town, and like we're like we're like angsty, and we're like ooh, like we should do something like fun tonight, and like, mind you, we're literally thirteen, fourteen years old. Like none of us know what alcohol is. No one knows what alcohol does to us. We've just seen like adults do it, and like just all this like we had just no we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. But like we went into my friend's fridge grabbed like probably like six beers, and like I had pants on, and I put him in my pant leg and I called my brother and I was like, yo, like come pick us up. We want to go to my other friend's house, and he was like, ugh, like whatever, sure, and like we got into the car and like the beers in my legs were glass and they were clinking against, clinking against themselves the entire car ride. And like my brother's like eighteen at this point or however old he was, so he knows what the fuck's going on. But he's like really like y'all are like children, Like what are y'all doing? So they're like, he like knows what's up. He drops us off, and we like get to the house and there's enough beer for like one beer each, and so we all like have this beer and we fucking chug it and like we're all obviously obliterated off of one beer because we're literally like thirty pounds like whatever. And like my other friend, who's a no I swear like it was high alcohol percentage. And then so my the friends whose house we went to, is like, oh, my mom keeps alcohol and the refrigerator we should drink it or in the freezer. So he like pulls out like the biggest bottle of gray Goose I have ever seen. Still to this day, it was one of those like giant.
Speaker 2: One of the giant ones. You see it like behind counters at.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, exactly. So we pull it out. It's like three quarters full, and we just start chugging it and drinking red gatorade and chugging and chugging and chugging, like to the point where like between the four of us or five of us, it was five of us, we finished this entire giant bottle of gray goose. Oh my god, and like which like for like a person my size to drink that much between five people is a shit ton of alcohol. But literally, like being that young, like I don't know how none of us died, Like it was gnarly. Like we were like literally out front, like rolling naked in the grass, like projectile vomiting red all over the place because of the fucking gatorade, like crying like like crying mom, like mom, like I want my mommy, like freaking the fuck out. And my brother like calls me and I don't answer, and he's like, oh, these fuckers are like up to no good. So then my brother comes back and like bangs on the door and like makes it. He's like open up, and like we're freaking the fuck out. We're like stanmming around, like we fill the bottle back with water and put it in the freezer, like put freezer, I mean put water in a bottle and put it in the freezer to try to cover up our tracks. Like like his mom wasn't gonna notice. He was, fuck, she was fucking drinking water. And my brother just like opens the or and comes in and he's like what are y'all doing? And we're like like like coat like my other my friend's like holding back vomit and like we were like nothing, and he's like, no, I know what y'all are fucking doing. I see the beer bottles everywhere, like, Drew, you're coming home with me, and so like I go home. My homies are left at this house, and like my mom is just sitting on the couch and like I like walk in like an actual like TV show drunk, like just like obliterated, Like I take my slides off my feet and just like throw them across the room, and I like my mom's like Drew, come here, and I'm like okay, and like I go and sit on the couch and like I'm like spinning, nodding off. Yeah, I'm like nodding off and spinning and like she's just giving me like the typical mom, like I'm disappointed in you, and that made me feel like fucking shit. She was like I'm not mad at you, like we'll talk about this in the morning, but I'm pissed at you. And I grab a broom and I like throw it at the wall, and like my brother's like laughing his ass off, and my mom is like holding back laughs because like she's watching her like she can't be mad because it's yeah, I mean, she can be mad, but she can't be mad because it's literally fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like comical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like whatever. And so I go into my bed and like I just marinate with that I'm disappointed in you, and I'm just like laying there like one leg off the bed, just like fucking spinning an outer space because I'm so obliterated. And then I wake up the next day and not hungover, and me and my mom had a conversation about it and all is well.
Speaker 3: All was well, dude, just like the putting like water like that young and not knowing that like alcohol.
Speaker 4: Does exactly exactly. And so I get a call, my mom gets a call the next day from this guy's mom. Yeah, and she's like, I think our boys were drinking last night, and she was like, I wasn't gonna. My mom wasn't like a snitch, like she was chill or whatever. Like she was like boys do boys shit sometimes and learn their own fucking learn from their own mistakes. And she was like, because my gray Goose bottle was exploded in the freezer, like it had literally exploded, like the fucking powder and there was just an ice block in there. And she was like, like, dumbasses and he got reprimanded and yeah, just whatever, but literally so funny that like that ship like happened, like I don't know, just like Young and Dumb. I guess I don't know Young Dumb and Broke, Young Dumb, Young Dumb and Broke, Young Dumb and Broke.
Speaker 2: What song is that?
Speaker 4: I think it's a menem I don't know. Or Zeke Zeke Zeke, Like what the fuck is his name? Do you know that song Young Dumb and Broke Khalid?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, Zeke, you know who Zeke is.
Speaker 4: We can't talk about Zeke, but we'll talk about Zeke when we have Josh on the podcast. We're gonna press him for that ship. I know, literally like why did why did he have to die? That's all I'll say, Like why do you.
Speaker 1: Have to die?
Speaker 2: Fuck? I was gonna say. I literally maybe one day we'll get into like press play and what.
Speaker 4: That really was the worst time of ever of not the worst time of my life, because I did honestly.
Speaker 2: Like it was like my favorite memories.
Speaker 4: Isn't Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was so much old, but it was like the best thing ever.
Speaker 4: Like getting taken advantage of by like a scumbag manager. Nothing not good, but press play memories fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like so fun and like, oh my god, one day we'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: But that is where I like experimented.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like sixteen seventeen, and that's where I started like dabbling and like, oh my god, I'm like young and I'm like drinking with my friends and like I know someone who anybody who's like been here. But no one's stupid because even the like the fans who would come to press like would like we would see like other sixteen year olds around.
Speaker 4: Literally we'd be on our floor and we'd go to the lobby and they would all just be fucked up too, like fucked.
Speaker 3: Up when the lobby like yeah, Papa John's and Domino.
Speaker 4: Literally my first memory with Christian was like my second press play, I think, and or like my my favorite one of my favorite memories with Christians their second press play. I got super drunk because I was like trying to be cool or whatever, and I was like, I have texts below to me. I can handle it. I got like obliterated, and we ordered pizza to the door and I grabbed the pizza and I just frisbee off the back and everybody's like, dude, why did you do that? Like, what is your fucking issue? Remember?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Nug Jenner nug Jenny.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: That was so I haven't seen that much weed in person.
Speaker 2: Since yeah, since then.
Speaker 3: There was someone we knew who like was a like huge stoner and they left, like this is a playlist memory, Yeah, but they left like a big jar of like literally like a fucking cookie jar, like those huge jars.
Speaker 2: Full of weed in our room. And we put a wig.
Speaker 4: On it and we called it nug Jenner. Kylie Jenner's like sister.
Speaker 3: Kylie Jenner's like that was actually her first born. Oh did Stormy because we were like, this is Doug Jenner.
Speaker 4: Like Kylie Jenner gave birth to fucking a jar of weed, so smoke. We have pictures of it somewhere. I know I do on my like old laptop because Noug Jenner was iconic the yellow Wig. But yeah, I think we should talk about what we're gonna say O dream, yeah, dream and nightmare blunt rotations. Yeah, Okay, I wrote mine down. I know I cheated, and you were like, we can come up with them on the spot, but I'm just not good at that. Yeah, so I wrote mine down, So I'll start with nightmare. So I'll start with nightmare blunt rotation. Like I'm gonna name if I have a baby, I'm gonna name it nightmare blood, nightmare blood. Oh my last name being cheesecake. No one wants to talk about that, silly cheese cheese steak, all right, So my nightmare blunt rotation, James Charles, I think that's just there.
Speaker 2: That is a fucking nice I think.
Speaker 4: You can come to your own conclusions on that.
Speaker 2: Like that would be the worst thing, Okay.
Speaker 4: It would just it would be terrible, it would just be awful. Okay. Then I have the knelk boys like that Instagram like super chads whatever, like absolute nightmare.
Speaker 3: Those are the guys who, if like you were getting high via bong rips, would like make you do a dab against your will.
Speaker 4: Literally and then they'd start freestyling around. They'd start like white boy freestyling like put on a type beat. I't want to rap. I also have white boy who wants to freestyle as a nightmare.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 4: I have Josiah as Corella. So like a little backstory, we watched Corrella and Josiah watched the New Coerrella movie like eighteen thousand times. Like he's watched it probably fifteen times. I don't know what the fuck is deal with is with that movie, but he's watched it so many times that it's like starting to like actually affect his like brain chemistry. And every once in a while he'll just randomly like pick up this cane that we have and become Corella for hours, and like he like has like dialed in this character like so poorly. Like he has two lines that he just repeats over and over again, like what are the lines? Like fuck do you remember?
Speaker 2: It's need to.
Speaker 4: Know basis need to know basis and then there's another one. But literally, just like nightmare.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 3: It is so bad, and Josiah is usually good at like picking up like he had his what's her name like Harley Quinn yead is Harley Quinn moment after after birdcaids.
Speaker 4: Dude Josiah, Harley Quinn and Josiah Corrella Josiah Deville, Like I literally like if I could like turn Josiah's like if I could go in and the bottomize that part of Josiah's brain where he becomes these characters, like I would like I don't care, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Putting him under the knife and like killing Harley Quinn and Corolla at his brain.
Speaker 2: But Harley Quinn wasn't as bad. Corolla's really bad.
Speaker 4: It's just so it just like literally it no, it's annoying.
Speaker 3: It like it sets off like a rage I haven't had since I was like fifteen.
Speaker 2: Angry at my siblings.
Speaker 3: Like I literally he does it and like I become like infra red, like angry.
Speaker 4: And I want to like beat the ship, and this motherfucker knows it makes us angry. And he feeds off of that energy like he feeds off of like so like literally I don't like when he's corilla, Like I don't look him in the eyes, Like I give him nothing, I don't respond to him. I give him absolutely nothing because he will keep fucking going.
Speaker 3: Yeah I started doing that too. I just like literally will walk away. Yeah, he keep him in the room doing it alone. And he'll keep doing it in the room alone for like five minutes, hoping someone will come back, and we just don't.
Speaker 4: It's just so gnarly. And then my final nightmare blunt rotation is any bird just in general, I hate birds.
Speaker 3: You hide room with James Charles numb boys just siy it in a full corla the costume and a bird like trying to get.
Speaker 4: Out and hit sounds like a fucking nightmare for a reason because birds are evil, Like literally, like I'm not into those birds aren't real shit, they're real, but they know what they're fucking doing. They're so erratic they like will come after you and like shit on you. I have no reason to hate birds as much as I do, but because I've never been shipped on, I've never been attacked, but like walking through a flock of pigeons is the scariest thing in the world. Like they are. They'll just come after you. They just come after you, and.
Speaker 2: You've never been like, no bird has ever come after me.
Speaker 4: And then guess what I found out? Literally it's like and then I found out there's this specie of bird or hawk or falcon in Australia that when there's bushfires, they fly down and grab sticks that are on fire and fly like fifteen miles away and drop them in drybrush to fucking hunt. If that's not the most evil shit you've ever seen, they'll start wildfires. They're literally serial arsonists like birds are. This is their planet, but they're evil, Like they're evil.
Speaker 3: We're literally we are the invasive species to animals. I'm not somebody who gets too animals other than fleas, because I'm like, okay, fuck all that like biology shit where every animal is important.
Speaker 2: Get rid of that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get rid of fleas. Get rid of fleas period. I'm not I'm not saying eradicate to bird population. We need them.
Speaker 3: I think Lucas was saying that he was like he would put a dome, he would get all the birds onto one island, put a dome there, set off a nuke in the dome.
Speaker 4: But don't kill every bird. No, I don't think every bird deserves a die, because we do actually need them. But I'm just saying every bird should stay away from me because I will start throwing punches now, like I will start beating fucking birds asses like I don't care. I literally don't care. I literally hate birds.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, fucking much, like genuinely have fear of.
Speaker 4: Them, yeah, like anytime they fly whatever. I could go on for hours and hours about my hatred for fucking birds. But should we do your nightmare now or my dream?
Speaker 2: The thing is, I like, was really trying to think of a nightmare of mine. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'll start with an influencer, Tanamojo. That'll be my nightmare is in a room with Tanamojo.
Speaker 2: I can't really like think of anyone I.
Speaker 4: Would fuck with Tanamojo. Like I would like to smoke with her. I feel like she has a lot going on up there.
Speaker 2: No, I would feel like she would need like to smoke so much to get high.
Speaker 4: She doesn't get high anymore. Yeah, she gets sober, and that's her being high. She's she's high all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't think actually, maybe that would even be a nightmare.
Speaker 3: I think like between Tanamojo and like James Charles, James Charles is warm when I'm there to get high with, Like that would literally be like.
Speaker 2: That sounds like being in a room with like the eight.
Speaker 3: Clown high, Like that's what it feels like if I had I'll start with my dream blunt rotation instead of nightmare because I like can't think.
Speaker 2: I was in the bed and I was like, who would be a nightmare to be any man?
Speaker 3: I don't know like that immediately is a nightmare, but like especially any man, I.
Speaker 4: Think all of mine were men, Yeah, all of your there's a reason for that. I did have Ellen as a nightmare because I literally think she's evil, but like I think she's actually evil, like not like oh like she isn't pay her workers. No, I think she's an actually like evil energy.
Speaker 2: She's a demon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's an actual demon like reincarnated.
Speaker 3: But sorry, okay, my dream blunt rotation is Florence pew Alisa and Orian. They have to be there because like those are people who like every time I'm high with them, it's like always a funny.
Speaker 2: Like key key Florence Peugh because I'm like in love with her.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Rihanna, but she like would make me so horney that I would like be high as fucking extra charged in horny, and I'd be like come on.
Speaker 4: Fuck, like let me let me.
Speaker 2: Or it would like cause me anxiety. So actually, maybe Rihanna is.
Speaker 3: Like in my nightmare rotation and only because she would like I would be horny around her and it would make me really insecure and like I would have intrusive thoughts about like how weird it is that I'm attracted to her and I feel like she could handle her weed better than I can, so she would be like high and super chill and that would give me insund.
Speaker 4: And You're in the corner like fucking shaking and sweating, like yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Is literally the second episode I've mentioned Rihanna, and like I need to get alive.
Speaker 4: We need to save Rihanna once the wealth war happens, because like she's a billionaire now and like no, yeah, I'll I'll let her take refuge in my house on one condition that she makes me an album a year.
Speaker 3: An album a year, yeah, no, do like three years, because I do think you need like time between albums.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to really just let her resonate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like we were talking about this the other day. Cool fucking conversation, Like can we stay on topic? But we were talking about this the other day and like Anti being her last album, if that is her last album, is a serf.
Speaker 4: It's the serve of the century. It's like really like truly like artist mastery, Like you don't let yourself fall down.
Speaker 2: You don't let yourself become an M and M exactly. You stop, you stop before.
Speaker 4: You stop it before it's too late. But I feel like we're gonna get one more Rihanna album, maybe a Beyonce album. I don't think we're gonna get another Beyonce album, which is like an actual war crime.
Speaker 2: It's heartbreaking. But what was the last one? Lemonade?
Speaker 4: I think the Carters maybe.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't count because that's a joyt album.
Speaker 4: We'll probably get another Carter's album. And I know Nicki Minaj has one more album contractually obligated, so where I think we're gonna get one more Nikki album as well, which is like like that's the harsh reality of growing older, getting older.
Speaker 2: That's the hard reality of growing up. Is that beyond making another.
Speaker 4: Album exactly, I'm gonna like actually piss myself, like, Okay, wh.
Speaker 3: Should I try and come up with my nightmare? Okay, I'm stealing from you. It's gonna be James Charles, any straight man that I don't know, honestly, like randomly enough.
Speaker 2: I was thinking Drake, I know, I like said I want to have sex.
Speaker 3: With him, and I will be having sex with Drake soon that like big things are coming, like I will like be having sex.
Speaker 4: I'm literally Drake back to back, just slamming ascids. Ll Drake, We're literally.
Speaker 2: Never gonna have sex. It's just like fun to talk about.
Speaker 3: So Drake, James Charles any like random man I don't know, like in my head, like I'm like standing outside of like the nice guy, and James Charles walks out, and I'm like smoking alone, and James Charles walks out.
Speaker 2: And he's like, can I get a hit?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, because I'm high and like scared that he like exists, I like give it to him. And then Drake comes out and he's like also smoking and he just stands next to us, and I start freaking out, and then a random man sees Drake and he's like, oh yo, I love your music so much. Then he starts smoking with all of us, And that's my nightmare rotation. And I have an uber that's coming, but because of like the high surge and everybody trying to leave at once, it's like thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Oh hell no, that's my nightmare situation. Oh my god. Wait, I know I keep getting off topics. But one day we have to tell her James Charles stories. Like literally, one day we have to get into that. But okay, my dream blunt rotation Azalea Banks. I feel like that bitch has a lot to say.
Speaker 2: I feel like she would be so fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would just be like she just would open my mind like she would just because everything she's ever said I agree with. Not actually yeah not actually okay retin link from Good Mythical Morning, just like really wholesome energy think Caitlin. Yeah, I think that's my dream blind Okay, keep going. The guy who zapped that girl into a different dimension, do you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, let's let's act it out. We're all energetically connected. There's no such thing as coincidence. That full that literally he knows what he's saying, Like he knows what he's fucking saying.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, he would make you existential because he'd be highest shit and he'd be.
Speaker 4: Like but he'd be comforting while he did it. Okay, where the fuck is he getting those children? He has like eighteen babies now. And then I have Caesar from the Planet of the Apes, that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Saul Goodman but in character Okay, okay, I'm high with him.
Speaker 4: Okay, but yeah, Caesar from the Planet of the Apes, because I mean that's like a no brainer, like that motherfucker knows things.
Speaker 2: He is scary, No, he's not.
Speaker 4: He's like he's like torn. He's like I don't, like I want to like rise because we tortured our whole life.
Speaker 3: But I'm thinking of the other monkey and Planet of the Apes who's like really scary and like doesn't fuck with Caesar and like throws him around.
Speaker 4: In that one scene like Caesar, I mean, Caesar's kind of a bit because he plays both sides, but whatever. And then I have HRH Collection, ohcause imagine imagine HRH collection and asalien banks like just communicating.
Speaker 3: I fuck your dream. Blunt Rotation was so good. Can we just like amalgamate ours, Like, imagine that room. That would be too many people and I would have anxiety.
Speaker 4: We would have to like put weed in a uh uh an air diffuser. Yeah, and just like gassing.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: If I was crossfaded though, it would be like literally it would be magical. If I was cross faded, my nightmare blunt rotation would turn into my dream blunt rotation.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? It would become good.
Speaker 4: See, That's that was my problem with my nightmare rotation. As I was writing it out, I was like, like, I'm so like dark, like dark and evil, Like there's like a part of me that like wants to like see that happen and be like in that really city situation, and just I just want to see James Charles high, Like I just want to see that full high and freak the fuck out because whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Okay, Yeah, that's the end of this episode.
Speaker 3: Media of the Week is I don't have my phone, so I have to go off the top of my head reminiscing by I don't know the band so cause I don't have I think the River.
Speaker 2: Band I don't know.
Speaker 3: On my mind and mine by everything but the Girl, oh and which is all Alignment by Glenn Campbell. I just made What's so annoying about my phone dying and like breaking it is.
Speaker 2: I just made one of my.
Speaker 3: Favorite playlists I've ever made for my ride back from Joshua Tree and like everything on that.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't give you all everything, because then, like what would you come back for?
Speaker 4: Okay, so my media, I like Yellow Bike Cold Play right now, I'll admit it. Whatever, let it go. I like No I was arc by Coco Rosie. That's a really fucking solid song, and like, this is embarrassing for me to say, um, oh my god, I know where it said. I think we're coming to an end on the imagine Dragon Slander. I think I think we're almost there. I can't listen to a song fully and enjoy it, but it like I listened to like a few of their songs with an open heart and an open mind recently and it wasn't the worst thing in the world. And they have to be so they have to be doing something fucking right to have eighty billion streams.
Speaker 2: Okay, then say that about Ed Cheran, No exactly.
Speaker 4: Ed she Banche literally a witch and then everything he Needs by Karli ra Jebson.
Speaker 2: He needs me, he needs me, he needs me, he needs me, he needs me, he needs me all right. At the end of the episode, my sim card I think is wet, and then my phone, my backup phone, isn't working anymore.
Speaker 4: My life is a nightmare. Go watch Old Boy too, just that.
Speaker 2: Oh you know where you should watch your fucking mouth.
Speaker 4: Whatever. Bye, I'm also quitting. I'm quitting.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, bitch, bye bye. Why the fuck are you still here?
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye
Speaker 4: Mm hmm