Speaker 1: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIIC.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows about obviously what you know has been transpiring with Diddy, but I think it's a larger conversation one of the bigges people that trolling him with fifty cents and last week he actually got brought up on accusations from his baby mam. Then we see, we see Jonathan Majors, we see Vince McMahon. This is like a common theme over the last sixteen months of powerful men that have had issues with women, a variety of different issues, from assault to accusations to.
Speaker 2: All kinds of different things right, and.
Speaker 4: It's some have actually ruined businesses and some are still in the allegation phase. But what do your what's your thoughts and takeaways from this current UH landscape that when we've seen Eric Adams, the mayor of New York, he got accused of something.
Speaker 2: There's just like a variety of different people that have been, you know, in the over the time.
Speaker 1: I think for too long, men that have had power have used it to get sexual favors out of people. And I don't think men are taught properly how to approach a woman or be able to read the room when it's time to back away some of it, which, honey, I'm sure in some of the cases, yes, but I think there's too much force going on. And whatever I keep saying, whatever you do is going to come out publicly, so you have to remember, like off the record, everything's always on the record. Some people chose to go to the NBA route, some people choose to record in their house. I think it's a good idea if you get permission to do so. But I think for too long people use their money, power wealth to throw themselves upon people who didn't want it, and also to back to the integrity thing. Vince McMahon, you should have paid the girls settled with you. You paid her nine hundred another three. What did you think was gonna happen? Like she agreed to the three? You agreed to the three? Okay, after you all agreed to the three. Hey, he was paying everybody else anyway. And also to going back to vinstment Man, if that many people died in the NBA, David Stern would have went to jail. At one point, almost a wrestler per year was dying from drug overdose that he knew about, but all of a sudden it was off the books. You can't have all these heinous actions in your business and think that nothing is going to come back on you. Like, it's better to just do business the right way, be above board, be integral, keep your word, be honorable, and I don't want the downfall to anybody. But and also too, it's another lesson and be careful and who you cross? That boy went and married your daughter and you tried to cut his legs from underneath him, and then girl legs got undercut while teaming up with black Rock. Like the stuff that happens in corporate will make narcos look like a kindergarten show. Operate with integrity, yo.
Speaker 2: I think it's a few lessons for.
Speaker 4: This is a business lesson because I feel like this is something I'm gonna talk from both perspectives. For men, I don't think a lot of men are actually taught how to properly interact with women. Sexual harassment is a real thing, and not even talking about these cases, but just in general, and I've seen I've seen situations firsthand where.
Speaker 2: Men, yeah, you're doing too much.
Speaker 4: Men don't fully understand boundaries a lot of time, right, And it starts with even boys and little kids, where men are taught to be super aggressive, right, and that's like the way that you should court women, right, And it can get a little confusing because sometimes that can actually turn somebody on, that could turn a woman on. But in this environment and just in life in general, I think that that's not a good way to go about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: For me, personally, I'm always super.
Speaker 2: Like, you got to come on with me.
Speaker 4: Like now I'm saying never, I'm never gonna go out of my way to do something because at the end of the day, you don't know how a person is feeling. And sometimes it's not communicated, but it can it can come out later on. And they started making these sexual harassment laws in business and hr because it's a real thing. This is this is billions of dollars that have been in lawsuits and people fired the workplace. Sexual harassment and sexual assault in the workplace is a real thing, right, And this is why they have like training and all of that, And like a lot of time peop will look at like, oh, this is corny, this is stupid, but it's really not, because it's like if you don't if you don't probably if you don't properly know how to interact with a woman, then you could catch a charge for something that you you don't even think that there's anything wrong with. Right, So that's that's the first part, is like you have to teach your sons right and wrong when it comes to dealing with women and women's boundaries. Then also women have to teach their daughters certain things as well, right as far as like this is something that when a lot of times you put yourself in in environments where you want to be what you want to be with a rapper or you want to be with a CEO or you want to be with, and it's like there's a lot of negatives that come with that, right, And this is the harsh reality of stuff that we have to talk about as well, right, where it's like, this is a lifestyle that is not.
Speaker 2: Holy.
Speaker 4: Right, it's not wholy at all, And there's benefits that come with that, monetary benefits that come with that. But now we're starting to see the dark side of that. And I think that that's something that this is because my thing is like, how do we learn from this? Everybody wants us to talk about Diddy and make memes, but it's like, whether we talk about him or not, it doesn't matter, right, But how do we learn from this situation? For young women, it's extremely important to understand that what's being portrayed on social media is to get a baller, to get somebody with diamonds, to get a private jet. Okay, that's cool, but now we're starting to see the other side of that story. You get on a private jet, now what's happening on the jet?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Or you can't get off the jet right? So now it's like, now a full story has to be told, so now you can make an informed decision about Okay, the glitz and glamour, everything that glitters isn't right. And like I said, it's a business lesson because these things are happening in business and they're causing real issues in business, right, But bigger than that, it's just a life lesson that I think that you know, a lot of people are looking past it. They're making mockery a situation. They're having fun, they're making memes, and they're not learning from the situation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: They want to chastat somebody. Your chastisement doesn't mean anything if somebody's going to face time in jail and they're gonna dot. You don't have enough power to put somebody in jail. So look at the situation objectively. You don't know these people, but you can still learn from these people, right, And that's how I always.
Speaker 2: Look at like what can I learn? What can I learn from the situation?
Speaker 4: And that's one thing and I tell my friends all the time, like, be careful w how you deal with women, Like it's not okay to make somebody do something that they don't want to do. It's not okay to forcibly put somebody in a situation that's uncomfortable. For them, it's not okay to touch somebody if they don't want to be touched. These are things that happened very often, and it happens so often that we start to normalize it. Even growing up, we see a lot of things that's dysfunctional, and after a while you don't even you don't even think it's dysfunctional because it's happened so much that it just becomes normal. But it's like, it's really not. And this is something that we really have to start having some real conversations about as far as you know, the proper etiquette and the proper manner how you carry yourself for men, but for women also.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's vitally important. I'll keep it brief. I think you kind of alluded to end. With great power comes more opportunities. With that comes more responsibility, and with that you have to move with integrity.
Speaker 2: But I'll just add to what Shoddy.
Speaker 3: Said and one of the strongest things, and I think because we make light of a lot of things, and some things, really this is not for comic relief. This is somebody's life, right, and there's victims to this, so there's no comic relief in it. But one of the most important things, and you alluded to it, but you didn't say it is having a strong team around you, because that's important. A lot of times when people are in positions of power, there is nobody to have a checks and balance with, and so it's kind of whatever I say, it goes. And I don't want to upset the person who's thehead of the food chain. With that, you're going to have abuse of power.
Speaker 2: So it's important to have a strong team.
Speaker 3: It's important to have somebody, like you said, when something is moving out the line, like now, we.
Speaker 2: Need to check that now.
Speaker 3: Because number one, it's not indicative of who you are, right. So that's why the integrity part is important, but not indicative of who we are right. Especially if you're representing a company or you're representing yourself and your family. You need to make that very clear because the last thing you want to be part of is something that is heinous and now you had no part in it, but the fact that you were there you are. So having a strong team is important. Not having just yes men or yes women is important. And I think it's vice versa two. You talked about the men and when it comes to harassment, but women as well. That's happened not as often as men, but it does happen. So I think everybody can learn from this and make sure that you know when you're moving, uh, that you're very aware and you don't lose yourself inside the space, because that can happen. Right with success, you start to lose some of the morals, you start to lose some of the integrity, you start to lose some of the character that you grew You grew up knowing, which is easy, and that's why it's important to have strong people around you to make sure that it's not an autocorrect but it's something that needs to be corrected.
Speaker 2: In that moment.
Speaker 1: There's an entertainment industry a playground for this though. Like even the Nickelodeon documentary that was Desate set that like, yes, insane. That girl who played r Carly was mandon Bids was crying out for years and everyone called her crazy in her face, yeah and never said nothing like.
Speaker 3: That was That's a tough documentary to watch, Yeah, especially at kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So yeah, don't you know, be mindful, but yeah, I don't abuse of any time, Abuse of any kind.
Speaker 4: Is something that you know, it's just a corny way to go about life. If you're abusing kids, I feel like if you if you're an abuser, then that's something that says a lot about you. You have an inferiority complex because you have to pick on people that are not able to match up to you physically or mentally. So you know, you pick on a kid, you abuse a kid that's a vulnerable person that you have more power over. Right, if you abuse a woman that's a vulnerable person, nine times I attend that you have more power over or vice versa. Some some women can abuse men. That happens, but most of the time it's a man abusing a woman.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, I don't. I don't agree with that.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with like, you know, physically just beating somebody or you know, cursing somebody out. You know, arguments may happen. But that's another thing. Emotional intelligence. We have to teach kids how to deal with emotion, how that you know, because it could be heated exchange. But you know, you don't, you don't Nothing good comes from that. And once you start to do that on an ongoing basis, it becomes a habit, and then it becomes part of a daily routine and before you know it, you just be that just becomes part of what you what you do. So yeah, you know, I think it's just be mindful, like I said, cough, and don't got nothing to do with puff. Really, it's just this is just the highlight of the whole thing. So I know people, you know, want me to throw Puff under the bus, but that's not a It's not going to happen because I don't even know what happened, and be that's not helpful even if I did do that, right, Like me, throwing Puff under the bus doesn't help the situation. It doesn't help the victims, and it doesn't it doesn't get justice for anybody. It's just me speaking ignorantly because I don't know what happened. I don't have any information on it. So I think you guys would be better suited if you worry about yourselves and worry about your families and raise your children and a man her that would be conducive to this not happening again for the next generation, because there will be another Puff. There'll be another you know, whoever. Vince McMahon there will be another, excell.
Speaker 1: What's what I'm rolling around right now? They won't put charges on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So instead of you worrying about a celebrity, worry about your family, worry about your community. And if we all did that, then this world will be a much better place and our culture would be in a much better space.
Speaker 2: Fellas, no means no.
Speaker 1: And if you shoot a shot in the DM, if she don't reply by the second one, let it go.
Speaker 2: That's she interested.
Speaker 1: She messages you all day, all night, bro. But if you're talking to yourself and the DMS for five months.
Speaker 4: To a clue, that's chapter that's chapter one. Well, mental illness is real to in a lot of men are real. And you know somebody got killed or of that. The woman rejected his advances and I think it was in Brooklyn stabda in a bodega, and it's like, you know, this is just real.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you got daughters, you gotta teach your daughters to yeah, so you know this is real. They got to you know, know, the different type of environments so they can go too hours, how you dress, a variety of different things. I'm not justifying anything, but you also have to be intelligent. You don't want to put yourself in bad situations. Right, So this is real. There's a lot of there's a lot of men that are mentally deranged out here, and they do crazy things for no reason.
Speaker 2: So be mindful, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: The woman ne gott to give their number out and then act like they're interested to then get out the spot and block you like what? A lot of them sort like what you gave me a number four? What? Like? No, I don't want him to go crazy, so I gave it to him and.
Speaker 2: What I got them?
Speaker 1: And some of y'all just need to start getting beat up too, old school facts. Y'all want to be predators. Okay, yeah, stop it.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,