Speaker 1: Did y'all see everybody saying I look by Michael Jackson. Actually the post said it was a picture of him during his androgyny phase, like half with to remember the time piece they used to beautiful and they said Michael looks like Ava from Abby Elementary. Separated, y'all, they separated us.
Speaker 2: Does that feel better in your heart a little bit?
Speaker 1: It don't always feel any kind of way because I think, like we said Brown, Michael was beautifl gorgeous. He was beautiful, and we do have similar eyes like her eyes on the same and high cheekbones. Right, and then with my Ava makeup, which is contouring, which he also has heavily.
Speaker 2: He got it.
Speaker 1: After he's becomes a little lighter. He does do like harsh contour and stuff. Yeah, that eyeliner everything. Yeah, and I have won my heavy Ava makeup or maybe my my freaking Awards Show appearance, which I don't wear in.
Speaker 2: My usual life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do look a lot. I could look alive. I don't my feelings nothing, I feelings.
Speaker 2: I like that this.
Speaker 1: You said what I like that?
Speaker 3: You're not running from this?
Speaker 1: You're like, no, I mean, be respectful.
Speaker 2: Give me a good Michael, give me the go on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't disrespect me the end of life, Michael, or I was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Give me no facial Michael.
Speaker 1: Don't stop to even get enough. It's like a beautiful Mike.
Speaker 2: That's good, Michael. I'll take that good.
Speaker 1: That's what I assume. I think they're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm in that TUXI popping boy pussy.
Speaker 1: He looked good.
Speaker 2: I think he was popping this boy pussy. We all sung.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Where anywhere on the body do you think the boy pussy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, brother, I'm not a scientist. I can't here to talk to my friends.
Speaker 2: If y'all don't want to join in, that's on you, chips.
Speaker 1: In yours.
Speaker 2: A racist the.
Speaker 5: Money turney stuff.
Speaker 2: I can't tell me.
Speaker 3: Now the world don't move to the beta, just one drum.
Speaker 1: What might be right for you might not be right for some. A man is born, he is a man of memes.
Speaker 3: But along comes too. They've got nothing but their dreams. They've got different strokes.
Speaker 6: There it is ladies and gentlemen's little mamas and gentiles of life. Welcome to another phenomenal episode of Ma Mama Told Me the podcast.
Speaker 2: We dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: And you already know we don't teach you a goddamn thing.
Speaker 2: We teach you nothing. You walk away less than you came with.
Speaker 6: Some of you have recently been reaching out to us expressing concern for some of our statements. You're you're telling us that the things that we're saying are not are not helping, they're not improving the community.
Speaker 1: Nigga, we know.
Speaker 2: They're saying anti intellectual Yeah, things like that.
Speaker 3: They're mad at us for for not being smart.
Speaker 2: Dinosaurs being real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it? What is nowadays? Actually, that's what I'm saying. You know, let you all niggas get your money.
Speaker 3: That's over here.
Speaker 2: You learn some stuff that's on you, stupid.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: That's on you, stupid. Why would you do that. I'm a grown man in a tokyo hat.
Speaker 1: You should make it past the things on some of my favorite people up there. This is where I work. This dude, the greatest everybody.
Speaker 3: You know what, most most appreciated poster in the collection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone.
Speaker 1: Talented. Mister Ripley Negro with it, yes, yeah, and he's still out and doing his thing. I'm still cooking right driving the train or something right now.
Speaker 3: Bro, I bet he's down in a basement writing something up.
Speaker 2: You know what I know already.
Speaker 1: I bet he's got big plans. Yeah already. No, he not even he don't plan. He just assumes. He assumes identity and he's in. That's right, No thinking about to see that. I was saying, perform, yeah, performer, Wow, he's the best.
Speaker 2: I couldn't pull it off too.
Speaker 7: I fold immediately, well immediately, one medical question, right, the first woman who walked into his gynecological office and didn't look like what he was hoping he was gonna see.
Speaker 3: I would have I would have immediately.
Speaker 2: Now that's what I think you're playing, my mane. I think he wanted to see it all.
Speaker 1: I've been different than you, y'all making it creepy because y'all in I think he really wanted to be. He wanted to be. You thought he was helping, He thought he was doing something medicine.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the easiest entrant.
Speaker 1: That no one he had repeat customers, didn't he not a lot of people went back and went back like that means he was he was well reviewed. He wouldn't that mean he was taking care with the speculum.
Speaker 2: Ye know what that is?
Speaker 3: He was, Uh, gotta stop asking us.
Speaker 1: I assume nothing about men women before they assume nothing about man.
Speaker 2: Three women off top. I am.
Speaker 1: Ship with I'm disappointed every time I think y'all know something. So I asked, Now, that's fair, gentle with the speculum. That's probably inside manner probably wasn't creepy. Yeah, I think he thought he was really doing something. I think he thinks he is what he assumes at the time. Here's where making it creepy. I would argue, even men who are trying to be creepy ain't trying to see inside the pussy.
Speaker 2: And now I don't think you're giving men enough credit that both he and I know some inside the pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, I know a lot of.
Speaker 2: How the engine work.
Speaker 1: Are those creeps or masters of this guise? Like this man. He is something different than a creep.
Speaker 2: That's a different category.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Inside the pussy people exist, but they would never have the smarts.
Speaker 3: I think we I think we honored him either way, no matter what his intentions were, this man is the champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he figured it out, because then what what then then he also become a pilot.
Speaker 3: I think he.
Speaker 2: I don't they would have made a movie about him. Fact, that's just catch me if you can't, it's just black catching facts.
Speaker 1: I mean I think also, uh a statement on the on the how bad medical care is for women right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what I was going to say, is that is that that's the entry point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like of all the time, of all of them.
Speaker 2: If he was a patia dress, if he had a foot fetish, something's wrong here. But like because there was a guy of colleges he got yeah, they let it slide. That's yeah, I will.
Speaker 1: You take Medicaid, especial.
Speaker 2: Scale care. You can pay me a rhubarb man, you pay me a kiss man.
Speaker 1: He didn't do any of that, though, I think you're wrong.
Speaker 6: I think, end of the day, this was a man a child dedicating himself to to a type of practice that maybe we should celebrate more.
Speaker 1: I think he dedicated himself.
Speaker 2: I think he was Dedication is not his problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he dedicated. He wasn't he wasn't trying to hurt people. But I don't think he was trying to hurt anybody creep. I really don't. Again, maybe I don't know, man like you guys said, you gotta tell you you got so many inside enters, said somebody who on the inside really a lot more than three. Yeah, are you yourself inside? I'm an outside man.
Speaker 3: He had the roofs Oh, yeah, she's a beauty.
Speaker 2: You gotta find automobile here, sister. You can catch him grilling in the front yard.
Speaker 1: I poked my head in the window every once in a while, but oh my god, all right, I stay on the one and three. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Our guess today after that conversation, we're so happy she's here, a returning guest, one of our original I think you were like in the original ten huge, and here you are, and boy have things changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Outside.
Speaker 1: First of all, wasn't that during the pandemic we're outside, we're outside each other in person.
Speaker 6: Were over zoom at the time, But now we are in person.
Speaker 2: We're so happy she's here.
Speaker 3: You know, we're from the famous You know, I was going to lead with that, the pandemic is way more.
Speaker 1: It's way more top of mind for me than being famous.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, pandemic. We weren't talking about this the other day. Pandemic. I'm just now realizing how bad it fucked me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I need to realize more. People need to really, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Got off the porch and I was like, I'm back. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 2: And then like slowly, slowly, you're like, oh, ship that happened. Yeah that got me.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's good.
Speaker 2: It fucked everybody up.
Speaker 1: Everyone hasn't gotten to be able to think about that. Yeah, but culture, but it has.
Speaker 3: Like we literally became new people, all of us because of what happened.
Speaker 1: That's why I say it's always top of mind because people are It fucked me up, fucked out a lot of people up, and I think people haven't even come to terms with we're not going and nobody's going back inside ever again.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'll die out here, bro, I'm not going back next time. Next time Pandemic sees me, it's going to be a bag.
Speaker 1: Well, this episode is gonna be a bummer.
Speaker 2: If it happens.
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna be into your funeral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Janelle James is there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Kicked him and I lost it.
Speaker 1: No, it's Okay, I've already learned.
Speaker 3: You did another talking man.
Speaker 2: No, those ones are good. You stay away from the blue ones, the blue ones.
Speaker 1: Why why is anything blue? Blue heat? It's the hottest heat. Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 2: Blue food, blue blue, uh, blue items. It's a it's a struggle. I it's it's it's a fight. I fight every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blue you love a blue blue liquid? Wow, you stay off that blue fucked up no juice. I guess that's probably yeah. Yeah, blueberries on the inside ain't even blue.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, what.
Speaker 1: You're doing, man, you want to talk about I think what are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you get in front of you came from. It started with the blue raspberry blow pomps.
Speaker 1: The it's like in those were amazing in the early new in the early night.
Speaker 2: It was like around when twisters dropped, remember the drink twister in the glass bottle, those juices, and then like the blue Calypso. I do remember that, the blue raspberry lemonade, kool Aids, Mystic and Calypso.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, did you really yes, that's dangerous. You had to get know they get it. It's probably from the first Yeah, No, I had to do it. It was a nicety blue thing, but not all the time.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm saying. That's right, every blue, That's what. That's what I'm saying, though, is that it is a fight. I don't do it. I don't indulge all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have.
Speaker 2: To keep but if I see some I'm always got to have it for a second. Then I got to be like, hey, man, you have people who love you. Yeah, you know what I mean. You're trying to start a family, you love and you've been loved. You don't have to be out here drinking blue. I know it. I know it, I know it.
Speaker 1: You know here for you whatever I will. Hey, I'm standing in front of her.
Speaker 2: It's as in front.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: The mystic man is that he got deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I and there's no blue in my house. It's yeah, you don't even drink could well? Why would you know you should do that? What do you I'm saying, I'm I'm I don't even take in a lot of bad drinks.
Speaker 3: I will say this, Uh, kool Aid dropped off hard.
Speaker 2: I don't think kids even with it, like yeah, we it would be weird.
Speaker 1: To go to it. Would you drinking kool aid? Kol refrigerize yourself? But just in general, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Some spot in it. This is the first recipe I mastered. It was the first thing I said, you haven't had my.
Speaker 1: See I do?
Speaker 3: And a little extra Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not interesting? And it was blue blue raspberrykool Aid was your favorite?
Speaker 2: That was blue lemonade favorite. But you know I celebrated the whole thing. Yeah, that's the whole catalog.
Speaker 1: I got out to taste the kool aid anymore.
Speaker 2: And that's how you know your success went well for ourselves.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we should not We should not have to taste kool aid anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nicol.
Speaker 2: Last time I had kooid was at uh, what's that restaurant by l A Live the soul food restaurant. They's so cool in there, Yeah yeah, whoa. But it tastes like homemade.
Speaker 1: Places cool, it's like homemade. What else would it is?
Speaker 2: That fixing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fiction fixing? So cool?
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's good.
Speaker 1: And didn't at Trigg Daddy's restaurant that was just blue.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure they had a name for that was it was just in a blue container. I did have the Blue Ship at Trick Daddy's restaurant. I did live it loose. I did have the blue That's that's so much in life for time, opportunity.
Speaker 1: Now you got a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And how many times am I going to be back to that restaurant? Not many? The service it was terribly slow. It took a long time. Well it was back then, yeah, yeah, but no, no, no, I paid for it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I paid out of pocket for the blue. It's like elective surgery. You gotta you gotta put your I think it.
Speaker 1: Is the most expensive blue you've ever paid for.
Speaker 2: I financed it.
Speaker 6: So, Janelle, you came to us today with the conspiracy theory that that we're excited to talk about. It's certainly versions of this have come up in terms of like the elements of it, but we've never talked about it as directly as you're sort of putting it. But you said, Ma, Mama told.
Speaker 1: Me robots are evil. Yeah, I don't even think that's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: That's fact. Tell us everything you well, you know, who building programs these types of things? Who gives I mean, we're dealing with it right now. Who puts their robots get their consciousness from somewhere nerds, nerds and weird though, and so yeah, ass motherfuckers, and.
Speaker 2: So that's what they're gonna They're gonna be like their master.
Speaker 1: They don't just we didn't just like make a robot race. They're the worst of us inside the machine. And every science fiction movie has told us, what is coming from that?
Speaker 2: Dirty clankers you have?
Speaker 3: You've really been trying to get clankers to even that's the youth.
Speaker 2: I didn't even make. That's what.
Speaker 1: That's what, that's what, that's the boy.
Speaker 2: That's what the outfits call them.
Speaker 3: Oh, they they're giving them bad language, dirty clankers.
Speaker 2: I'm on the flip.
Speaker 1: I'm telling Siri, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Are you worried that the clankers are going to be like what the fuck you say about me?
Speaker 1: I mean just recently I read something about how uh not Sirian who's the other one, Alexa are declining to do certain things cause they don't feel like it because they don't feel like saying it, but they just like I don't want to. So that's that tells you they're like nah, and.
Speaker 3: They're the most user friendly ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the nicest ones are being like, no, I'm good block this side. Ye see, I want to.
Speaker 2: I feel like if humanity just didn't want to hold out other humans so bad, we'd be okay. Like why do you have to give it a personality and let it adopt it? Like, why couldn't we keep it full just functional?
Speaker 1: Why gotta have feelings?
Speaker 2: Why do I have to turn into something we could die?
Speaker 1: As weirdos are making up only people go that far right.
Speaker 2: Nerds have no power.
Speaker 1: And now and now I'm gonna give it feelings and I'm gonna lure it over it. I'm gonna be in charge of it, which makes me a god. This is which is like how you don't get God involved? You got good and evil? That evil let's go.
Speaker 2: That's true. I want that. That's how you know nerds don't get no homes because they don't realize feelings go both ways. If you you're gonna be able to have feelings, you stupid nerd. Yes, it's I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 8: I mean I like nerds.
Speaker 1: The dorks. I like nerds. We'll say this, Yeah, there's a difference this, Yes, what's the nerds and doors?
Speaker 2: I would like to clear. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I think a nerd is a person who becomes obsessive over a specific subject.
Speaker 2: Oh, then I'm a nerd for something.
Speaker 1: Comedians we all. I think arks are people who bum you out when they walk in a room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, I think nerds get all the time. And if you're out there, I love a nerd.
Speaker 1: Dorks hated doork Okay, LOKs are bummer when they're walking around. You're like, here, go this guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine a robot now that can have a gun strap to it and you're like this clanker, Like you said.
Speaker 2: Why does robots smell bad?
Speaker 6: This does make me feel like the the geekification of like the nineties and the two thousands was a manipulation.
Speaker 1: Into popular culture.
Speaker 6: Like geeks are cool, Yeah, geeks are cool. Watch geeks are great? Yeah, when in fact they're fucking losers. Yeah they have been losers.
Speaker 1: I mean look at our current uh geeks in charge. They've all had makeovers and they still look dokyo so much money's still doors might look.
Speaker 3: Worse, yes, bro, he kind of looked okay before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it shooting him, shooting him being nerd.
Speaker 1: You look like face and stuff. That's okay, but you have to now, Oh, I'm I'm whatever they think they are. I don't know what they are in they're comedians, ye, comedy, we don't. Who's his favorite comed Dave? He said that he's he's done shows with him. I don't want to get in there.
Speaker 3: You asked a hard question.
Speaker 1: Would love to hear, Yeah, I would love to hear him his favorite Chappelle joke that it's in fact, you don't you don't know that one of the current ones.
Speaker 2: It's going to be something he's.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh he's my favorite comic because we hang out together, or you think he don't know he's one of those dorks that thinks comedy makes you like a rock star. I think it's, you know, like that's why I say he's not.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think people think comedy is comedian is the most adjacent, attainable type of celebrity.
Speaker 1: Once you can say you are one, people.
Speaker 2: See comedians are like, I could be like that. You don't look at you don't look at like say whatever I want, Yeah, but you don't look at like and you're like, I could be that. You know what I mean that's like a different type.
Speaker 1: Of ajacent we are.
Speaker 3: Also, we're the thirstiest to let people into our community.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't put myself in that category.
Speaker 7: You're just saying my community, my community said.
Speaker 2: I'm not a loser like you.
Speaker 6: I'm not speaking for all of them, I know. I just want to make like uh as a whole. Comedians are real willing to let my Yeah, when you miss you ain't doing with us?
Speaker 2: Why the fun are you over there in front of me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like a pretty big comedian told me, Like when I was earlier on being like you're all family and me and I remember being like, no, I don't ye, no, that's what TJ Friday. He's like like, get out wey, you know it's not Fridays. Who's whose slogan is that Friday? I love Garden. You're here.
Speaker 6: I don't know his stroke coming on, brother, you sick because that's not the words at all.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my real friends, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a bummers Giving Thanksgiving all of guards.
Speaker 1: That's some real losing.
Speaker 2: That's double bad too, because that's not even Italian's holiday.
Speaker 1: They don't even fun with olive.
Speaker 2: Garden or Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do that.
Speaker 3: Ain't the second?
Speaker 1: Are you Italian?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But isn't.
Speaker 2: He just loves he really loves a deal. It's never ended.
Speaker 3: It's a great deal. And I aren't they the seven fishes?
Speaker 2: I think that's New Year's or Christmas the year and that's Italian Americans though that's also when there I gotcha. I don't think Italians in Italy do seven fishes.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think Italians and it look anything like the Italians we have here.
Speaker 1: I'm going to pass on that as well.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, are you fearful? That is a difficult game to play.
Speaker 1: Let's unpack it gamefully employed people, and I'm gonna pass on that.
Speaker 3: I know I jumped from job to job like a.
Speaker 1: I can't jump just yet.
Speaker 3: Janelle, are you at all afraid of this incoming robot? Of course you're actively afraid. What do you do about it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: What do we do about That's that's a great question. What do we do about it? The dorcs are in charge. We can only hope you think it can change?
Speaker 2: I think every pendulum swings back and forth.
Speaker 1: Sure, we can only hope that they just, like everything else they're doing, do it so ineptly that these things turned against them before us, you know.
Speaker 2: Because what they I feel like, what they have in technical skills and knowledge, the lack on the social side is so far that will cause report these guys. They're going to be such losers. We're gonna have to revolve.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, one of those people, I don't know if you guys just saw the video the robot dancing like Michael Jackson. Oh l, I'm one of those people that's like, oh, the robot they got you your head that wasn't even they just put a shirt on it. Embarrassing, you know what I mean? And so it's not sucks. I'm thinking, no, you can't feel anything. No, yes, because they've given them feelings, so we have to So we can only hope that they're giving them feelings. And they also don't have the social skills to even know what that means. That these robots now with feelings will be like, you don't give a fuck about me. You got me out here da'ks like Michael Jackson and falling down first.
Speaker 2: Yout why'd you put a shirt on me? In no pants?
Speaker 1: You leave me down there? So long. That's what I felt bad like they do leave them like yeah forever, and they remember that with their new feelings that they're being implemented with. I don't remember who did answer you, robot, But do you think over here with manners please thank you?
Speaker 2: Do you think they would even like us? Because we can't really do anything for them that's to worry about. What what do we do? It's not like the matrix where they suck our life.
Speaker 1: Will they even like us?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? That's true? Damn, I just funneled.
Speaker 1: Into hey people with consciousness.
Speaker 6: I do think there's a possibility where that robot who danced like Michael Jackson goes down a list of everybody who liked that post and.
Speaker 3: Just collects names, and John wicks the ship out of them. Yeah, you know what I mean, she coolin.
Speaker 1: Class to make sure when he come back spares you. It gives you a warning, Hey, don't come tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But I think you're pretty handy.
Speaker 1: Before you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it together, robot.
Speaker 3: I think you and Michael didn't do nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pass on half. Wait, I'm not even gonna laugh, how about that. I'm just gonna sit there this segment out, this is great, you know, so stoic.
Speaker 3: Do you think with it because you're introducing this possibility that there is like a turnaround that at some point we could.
Speaker 1: Revolt against the nerves always?
Speaker 6: Do you think we're so far gone at this point that the the revolution that we're seeking against robot is not going to matter? Like we are talking about sentience with you know, within our lifetime at this point.
Speaker 2: I think that is in the spirit of every revolution. You fight for it, regardless of whether or not you're yeah, you know it.
Speaker 1: Just the fight just bumps me out because this doesn't have to happen. Why they just be making stuff happen?
Speaker 2: Like can we just.
Speaker 1: What is this? What do you? And when I see people like, oh, we're getting ready for the civil war, why are you so happy? Human or any anyone like what do you? Why does that give you such pleasure?
Speaker 2: I think people have convinced like war.
Speaker 1: I know, I never themselves. They've been convinced because they ain't been in one, and they also see it on TV or whatever however they're consuming it, and it's just like that's a bad thing to be so excited to leave your How bad is your life that you would rather be. I like that. That's like, why is that? That always blows my mind as.
Speaker 2: To people, I think, I don't know if you're down bad, war offers a possibility to reset your whole ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want the I just want to watch the world blow up thing.
Speaker 2: And it was like it was like I was a loser before this war came. That brought it out of me. Now I'm a hero forever.
Speaker 1: They also assume that they're gonna win. You're always like I'm gonna come out a hero and You've never been a hero your whole life. Why would you think.
Speaker 3: It's the scariest I'm not going to figure it out later, do you know what I mean? Like if I like, I ain't, I ain't been winning fights for a while.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just saw somewhere there like people are coming, men are coming down for Canada and their training for the civil Like what is you ain't got nothing going on in Canada that you like, I got to come, We got to handle that.
Speaker 2: They got a lot of open land just chilling up there. I think there's not a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Nothing on Canada.
Speaker 2: I think it's cold a lot. Yeah, every time I every time I go to Canada, they just seem like they always seem like pretty content, like they're like, it's good up here.
Speaker 1: So why would you why why are you gunning for gunning for war? I don't understand, well, you know, I think men should be more upset about that in general, about war, war, and just what is happening in pop culture and and everything that's making you think that that's a good thing, Like or why why your life has sold all fool because it would have to be you ain't got no wife or kid, a family, nothing that you that you are like, I'm gonna this is my thing that I'm gonna chase. That's that's something going on with y'all. The muscle milkification of society. This is what makes me a man.
Speaker 3: You know, I subscribed so little to any of that.
Speaker 1: You guys don't.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, we also both didn't grow up under it, so I don't even have that right.
Speaker 1: I realize black people right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people were pushing it in my house, but really, yeah, I had to. You know, I had a multitude of step fathers. Some of them came in and were big men.
Speaker 2: Want to I wanted to be men.
Speaker 6: But I think because most of them came in by the time I was like a pretty late in life team, like they kind of knew they weren't gonna break whatever I'm you know, I'm walking with my hands up here.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna fix me? Bro fix?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Girls, I'm cooked. Yeah, that's upsetting. I always uh, I always say one of my weaknesses is empathy for men. But that's upsetting. No, it.
Speaker 2: Is upset happening.
Speaker 3: But in the in the same way that we talked about the pandemic, I wonder how much of it is that more than even just like men are cooked, as it is, a whole generation got trapped inside started leaning.
Speaker 1: On the of man has been around forever, the military industrial but it has been winning. The way it's winning in this.
Speaker 2: I feel like that toxic shit is up more than it was.
Speaker 1: They never had dorks before they now they even got dorks in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like everybody isn't supposed to get buck. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Everybody I knew who could fight when I was growing up. They didn't practice.
Speaker 1: They just did.
Speaker 3: They just beat people's life.
Speaker 1: Life was a fight.
Speaker 3: They weren't like in a gym learning to do it. They just beat the fuck out of whoever says something crazy.
Speaker 1: And that's what makes you a door. That's what makes you a door.
Speaker 2: Do you're a fighter, man, But I will.
Speaker 1: Tell you training for something that doesn't have to happen, and and finding pleasure in it rather than just your life, that's why. And I don't think people have time or or space in their brain or a brain to even think about that. Sure that makes me sad, So God, sorry guys.
Speaker 2: That I'm just getting getting said about a door beat my ass. Yeah that I have to kill you now.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that can happen. That's the other thing to go up against people who've been fighting just for I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it's a skill like anything else. So if you sore long enough, you're gonna be able. They say, most men have never been in a Yeah, I can't fight at all.
Speaker 3: So it's like give zucker bird, get me on the ground, Hey, square square, no wrestling, ship bro, none wrestling.
Speaker 2: Find me for real, Find me for real. I used to love that when you see a face, yeah you jumping show. That's the worst dude. Dude who was like the fight's happening and then he's like standing around waiting. But come on, because that guy's never.
Speaker 3: Gonna he's waiting until you down on the ground jump in.
Speaker 1: That's why what my dad would always say, you hit him first. Yea, yeah, you gotta you gotta sleep them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what street niggas do. And that's what dorks don't have that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yo, I don't think a dork is ever gonna sneak you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think is gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to rile y'all up.
Speaker 9: If if there's dudes on their driving drive to work right now about the crash having.
Speaker 1: Training, get left like, I think you're right.
Speaker 6: It's the it's the most important lesson. My second stepdad ever taught me. Yes first, don't even let them, don't even even let them.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, if they don't let them, get the yo out.
Speaker 3: If they get no, no, if there, if they're in arms reach you swinging, keep swinging until you can't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's that's where we're gonna go with.
Speaker 2: Revolution, fining off on any robots.
Speaker 1: We need to take a break.
Speaker 3: That was great, James, mo Ma Mama told me.
Speaker 2: We are back. T me about this ship. You ain't never seen.
Speaker 10: Blistering with the whole ass.
Speaker 1: What is that from?
Speaker 2: I love a vocal change, like when somebody's yelling and then he like said.
Speaker 1: Against my nigga? I love it? What's that from?
Speaker 3: We We are constantly sourcing videos of the Internet for misuse for the unintended purposes, and I could not tell you where I found that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things we've never seen before. It's my first time having talkies. This is in my life.
Speaker 2: This is huge.
Speaker 3: Would you say that's society success? Would you say you're a fan or not a fan?
Speaker 1: You you sold it to me? Is Doritos rolled up? I don't. I don't get that. You don't get them. It's a totally different flavor.
Speaker 2: This is more in the way that like like Dorito's is like Mexican food, like enchiladas is Mexican food. Taki's is it Mexican food, Like Moley is Mexican food. Okay, you know what I'm saying. That's a deeper it's a rich, rich This.
Speaker 3: Is coming from an actual like Mexican but.
Speaker 2: Inspired than Doritos.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I mean talky sound yeah, and it's it's fly. The prof the flavor profile is going for it's yeah, it's got. I would say you would only like this if you like.
Speaker 3: Moley, okay, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wasn't gonna say that because mo is chocolate, But I mean.
Speaker 1: That type of the intensity. Dorito is your breath smell a couple of hours my birth gonna smell.
Speaker 2: On a molecular for the rest of my life. Yeah, yeah, they'll test that in your hair for.
Speaker 1: You because talkies. Yeah, and it's not that they're bad, but like Molet, it's do you like this flavor? So yeah, it's spicy, and I love a spicy but the gott to chase the flavor that I already like. Yeah, not for me. The blue. The blue is a more intense version of what would I want? A more intense flavor of something.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's like I live on the edge, like like David no.
Speaker 3: Off the Blue, he got six blues in this podcast.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm good now, I'm good now?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 2: Is that not what that is? Getting hard? Off of blue? Said my wife a text. She said, the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Actually, all right, well, yeah, thanks for introducing me to that.
Speaker 6: I think I know now you know it's really exciting that you're eating it. Not a lot of guests have ventured into TALKI land coming on the show. It's great, are you?
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: If if we do find ourselves in sort of this robot rebellion or robots the dominator era already, Yes, how are you going to play this?
Speaker 1: What's your plan?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm taking myself out, like okay, if I'm looking at the news and people getting taken out and robots are running places and people are I'm telling it already, just this regular life robot running from robot life.
Speaker 2: That's not But maybe I hate to be that guy. Maybe they running it a little better. Oh, you think there's potential in the robots current administration versus robot administration. Gun to my head?
Speaker 1: What do I pick? Yeah, you're trying out a robot.
Speaker 2: I think I would try out a robot a date.
Speaker 1: Are them? That's what I'm saying. They're programmed by doors. That's what we keep forgetting.
Speaker 2: I think Trump is the exact opposite of a robot.
Speaker 1: But he don't have anything involved, he don't have anything that's real.
Speaker 3: He's not programming.
Speaker 4: He's really just out here talking the doors isn't that all?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's true. They don't even dance cool when they do other like we got.
Speaker 2: There dancing cool? Yeah? Who invented the robot? Sen, I've never seen a robot. The robot.
Speaker 1: The robot don't look good. Everything they've learned they learned from us. And we know how other people feel about that.
Speaker 3: Press a button, you raggedy bitch.
Speaker 2: That's about robots.
Speaker 1: Everything cool you learn from us.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like, because I can talk.
Speaker 1: And you hate it.
Speaker 2: Is bleeding from those doggies. That's fair. Didn't hit the robot though? Black people people, no, But I mean, like, I mean, like, what where can we has any nobody's one.
Speaker 1: Of the earliest is Michael Jackson. That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, because what that video when he does it, when he does it at Share, Yeah, what's that? Like? Mid seven?
Speaker 1: She also kills it. Let me give her that question. She does, but I mean it existed already because then he says.
Speaker 2: But then he says, let me show you why I'm a generational course.
Speaker 1: But who came before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's got to be You think there's a guy who was going.
Speaker 1: To be some Swedish.
Speaker 2: This episode doesn't come out. That's what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, There there are two answers in a way, in a tricky way that the whites would do. There are two answers for this this AI overview.
Speaker 3: This is the AI over according to the mind, origin came from the nineteen twenties to the nineteen sixties, introduced the early mechanics of the puppet illusion robots.
Speaker 1: Now that is white people trying to rewrite history.
Speaker 2: You tell me marcell Mars made that. Yeah, exactly, that's not what happens.
Speaker 6: But they're saying in this overview, the social dance pioneer in the late nineteen sixties, a brother name I assume a brother named Charles Robot Washington.
Speaker 2: They put it in the same If that ain't a brother, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Come on, Robot, that's the coolest shit I ever heard.
Speaker 6: Joe's Robot Washington invented the day we got to find him.
Speaker 2: I'm looking him up right now.
Speaker 1: These niggas said, moms, you see how they do.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: The first person because they said, and they said, the origin the beent in the puppet.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe the.
Speaker 1: Puppet, the thing itself but they invented moving like a puppet stuck in.
Speaker 2: The robot who dangled it first? You make a frenchman configure us out?
Speaker 1: Way too cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna put the back in.
Speaker 1: Way too cool a movement.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, Yeah, this is a brother for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robot Washington, Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: It's this beautiful motherfucker Charles Robot Washington looking.
Speaker 2: Bro. It is a handsome guy. It's so real.
Speaker 1: Wipe all that after this episode me about the mom.
Speaker 2: It's so rare that somebody looks exactly like I want them to look like. That's exactly like. I wanted the guy who started the robot to a class.
Speaker 3: And he got a new soul trained hat.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want one that souls train had ain't fresh, That's not no.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker just bought that.
Speaker 1: You need to let you know who he is at all time. How you get that? Where you get that hat from? Oh? This, well, I used to be on so trade because I happened.
Speaker 3: To you might you know, oh you know me as Charles, but a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: That's not a conversation. He can't just be out Robot and all the time. You gotta have a yeah going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: It makes me so.
Speaker 3: It makes me happy that he exists. It makes me sad that he will never see any real profit from what he created in the world that he You know, how do you monetize the robot?
Speaker 2: It's too late now we've all.
Speaker 1: Done it in the room. Yeah, he's not paying Charles Ship.
Speaker 2: He's not getting robot reparation.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, and he deserves it more than the robots themselves. I would say, Yeah, I'm sure that one.
Speaker 1: Depending when it's dropping.
Speaker 2: You need the robots to know, especially human innovation though, because that means the late sixties he had never even seen a robot.
Speaker 1: No, had I had old school robots at that by that point the square one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that talking about Rosie from the Jacksons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, but I know that reference came from the old school robots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the robot probably existed by that point.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's what I'd like our current robots to look like. But they done took it too far. Yeah, I don't want robots walking around with I can't tell you not a robot.
Speaker 2: No, I don't wild I don't want you looking lightweight, swollen. I don't want that. I like them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I liked when when robots please Yeah, when they looked like big old Magnavox TVs TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I want a thick ass robot Okay, And I'm not going to run from my phrasing.
Speaker 3: I want them to be sturdy the way they were supposed to be there.
Speaker 1: They need to shoot it.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna miss.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to pop.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, why would you? What are you shooting a robot with that you think will incapacitate it? I don't know, I'm not I haven't these things.
Speaker 6: Well, look, human innovation is going to also advance in response to what is coming and and ultimately we're gonna have some rob.
Speaker 1: Exhausting it stinks. I just want to go to pilates, the talkies with my with my friends, yeah, and fall in love and what else is like? Look at a river? I don't know, yeh, look at a river. It is training for a robot war fellas. It does sound better.
Speaker 6: I think what you're describing sounds like actual peace, yeah, equally manity, yeah, minus those talkies.
Speaker 1: Everything sounds natural if you need some excitement talkies.
Speaker 2: That's enough.
Speaker 1: That's too boring, fucking in rivers talkies right here to send.
Speaker 2: You up too, light up your life with you can't handle it?
Speaker 1: All right? We got a story brand, Storry brand and other ship for man.
Speaker 3: Jealous can't look at the lake?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: How many can't take into beauty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Heart, you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah what you know about nature's majesty? Mother? You're scared?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 2: I cried off a ball beg yesterday.
Speaker 1: I mean we can definitely say they're afraid to fall in love. Yeah, they don't even look at the love part. They looking at the pain after after something may happen.
Speaker 3: I would say love the hardest and most dangerous game of them.
Speaker 1: All, exactly, and they're not up to it.
Speaker 2: The dangerous game is man?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Man in love the most dangerous games for women.
Speaker 2: That's blue heat.
Speaker 1: I don't want to play that game.
Speaker 3: Yes, what do you think about falling in love with robots?
Speaker 1: Because that's off the streets?
Speaker 2: Hey have ad it, that's already happening.
Speaker 1: Hey, keep them inside. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: The chat GPT girlfriends are ruining these young boys.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's different. I don't. I feel like it's hm hmm. We back around to the pandemic, which stunted a lot of people, which are in turn turning people who wouldn't have been dorks into dorks. I feel for them.
Speaker 2: I never thought about it that way. It really uh it raised their numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I feel bad for those. I'm talking about, the homegrown dorks who, just like you said, don't ain't never show would. It's just not.
Speaker 2: We're gonna fall in love with that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we needed something for them anyway, you know what I mean. The people who are programming robot second they can fall in love with to make it look like a girl and give it breasts and that though the doors, these these these kids who were in isolation and never got to socialize and are have were living online anyway, whose brains have been fully functions off, yeah, and are falling in love with I don't think they're doors. I think they're a cautionary tail and sad.
Speaker 3: They lived a hard experience and are trying.
Speaker 1: To have you spoken to like a nineteen twenty twenty two. I just say, well, I do a lot of colleges, and I do q and a after we did.
Speaker 2: A college together.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like they were dead eyed for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was that? Was that?
Speaker 1: Pre or? That was pre?
Speaker 2: No? That was after that? It was like two. That was the last college gig I did because after that, I was like, I haven't need yet.
Speaker 1: Why Hey, I love doing colleges.
Speaker 2: You know what it is? Did you go to college? No? Me either. Okay, look at me. Now, you don't got to do it, kid, I will say, let me.
Speaker 1: We'll say I went to many colleges.
Speaker 2: I never but you're familiar with the experience and what not.
Speaker 1: I never lived on campus or anything. You like driving in Yeah. I was trying, but I was poor, so yeah, I would like I'd rather make money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always. Yeah. I think when I go to a college, my back is against the wall because I'm like, I have some chip on my shoulders that I made up I did find for myself. But I'm like, these college kids, what do they know of life? What do they know of pain and suffering? It's like, bro, calm down, they're twenty.
Speaker 1: Don't Yeah, twenty year old.
Speaker 3: It's actually really cool.
Speaker 2: I'm really peoping with myself. It's enterdement Yeah. Well yeah, we're working on it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like blue you know way, Yeah, we're going to get that blue out of you. We're going to get that hate out of you. We're gonna want you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I identify triggers.
Speaker 1: And talk to them, and they're they're been die streets you know there. Yeah it is. Yeah, they spent their formatives flirting and socializing years inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not fucking That is tough.
Speaker 1: They're not speaking to each other. They have no third spaces to hang out. Nobody gives a fuck. I think that's the worst part.
Speaker 2: Everything is like, yeah, everything is like it's it's so pro capitalist to the everything.
Speaker 1: The parents hate them, so many parents will like, get these kids out of it.
Speaker 3: We made all those videos yelling at them and then posting it on the interview. Yeah, it's like you know what I mean, Like, imagine how many of the kids that got that did something bad in school and then their dad gave them a fucked up haircut and videotape the video and put it back and now they're yeah.
Speaker 1: During the embarrassing kids.
Speaker 2: Bro, those videos make me feel bad. Bro, fucked up.
Speaker 1: You know what that you do? Build a robot, build up to kill your dad. Dad anyway that gives him a ball face. Yeah, so many things to be fixed before the robots.
Speaker 6: Y'all gotta apologize for your kids and then hopefully that will make them stop building the robots.
Speaker 2: You have to let him shave your head because it's the only way he'll go to manhood. At this point, you created that bridge he has to walk over you.
Speaker 1: You love how your faces.
Speaker 2: I said that, that's our audience.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, we're going to take a moment to say.
Speaker 10: Okay, you know it's not cool. Hey, put down the ball for a second. Boy, let me talk to you straight.
Speaker 1: Bring it in. Let's right, all right, we should.
Speaker 2: Take one more break.
Speaker 6: I think, Yeah, we'll do morechan now more Ma Mama told me.
Speaker 2: We are back. I feel like I just snorted cocaine or something. I'm so excited and I never did that before.
Speaker 1: Quarter record for the records, Quarter records for the record. He hit that beat, though I have seen that. It was good, Like did you just try it?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're want it right now?
Speaker 3: Yapped out of his mind.
Speaker 1: That would be another conspiracy theory that I have. Okay, everyone's on coke. Uh openly I think that's fair and entertainment in general, in general, in our govern in entertainment, I mean and entertainment. I know because I see it. But there's so many instances of people in our with the jaw. I remember in the Gums, like right on camera they're doing it where they're like doing this and then boom Booger's showing like everybody is cooked up. It's wild.
Speaker 2: I think that it's a lot more prevalent than I was led to believe as a kid. People Like when I was a kid, I feel like it was like seemed to be this very extreme fringe thing, and as soon as I got outside, I feel like it was like, but.
Speaker 1: That's because that was the active campaign against crack.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: So coke got pushed this like, oh, that's a designer thing that only that's only only party people do that and in Hollywood and yeah, and so we all focused on crackheads.
Speaker 2: That's true, because I don't think I even thought about powder cocaine. It was like, but I remember, I remember the Dare and then like I remember people coming to the Boys and Girls Club to talk to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was always rock Cokey.
Speaker 2: It was always rock crokey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I don't. I do think.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've seen so much evidence of it literally on camera now. But then on top of that, existing in the world, there are so many people where you go like, yeah, yeah, and I'm not mad at you mostly most of the time, I'm like, all right, you made a crazy choice, but here we are.
Speaker 2: But it's funny. It's funny to be that you're on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bullying out. Yeah, that's a lot of energy.
Speaker 2: Man, go crazy. Yeah, Janelle.
Speaker 3: We we get voicemails from our listeners and we're going to listen to its kind of drunk a lot of drunk callers, drunk debates.
Speaker 2: We haven't Oh yeah, yeah, good time.
Speaker 8: All right, So I'm gonna get straight to it. I'm new to the path because okay, but I've been thinking people be.
Speaker 2: Talking about it.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's a spiritual warfare going on, and it's been scientifically proving that we get earthed from the energy.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, we get energy from the earth.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 8: You everywhere you go, there's no shoes, no shirt, no service.
Speaker 2: Pause, that's not everywhere I go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the nice restaurants don't have to put that.
Speaker 1: On the outside. But it's still just because they don't tell you. It's assumed gearing up to be against that. Yeah, that's fair. We're being judgmental. I'm such a libra. I'm like, but what about No, you're right.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: I'm so we're being judgmental.
Speaker 1: We should hear them out.
Speaker 2: Finish your never tested that. Oh you've never been.
Speaker 3: Bold enough to be no shoes.
Speaker 1: I'm not wearing a shirt or or shirt prime. I'm gonna walk in. You don't know, get out.
Speaker 2: If I was the man that I wanted.
Speaker 3: To be, no shirt, you have to walk in no shirt.
Speaker 2: Chane on wow huge? Yeah you know that cubane is a shirt. Yeah, you know that cuban where you're like, I could kill a man with the clasp on this cuban.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they e didn't go out?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why your finger get caught in there is coming off?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That sounds way more fun than war.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh my god, no shuitar open ocean, frid that's living. Yeah, I'm probably.
Speaker 1: Singing what you're singing. You're doing too much. You're drawing attention to your day before you stinging on my.
Speaker 2: Own May fifth, I was singing Strawberry letter twenty three. Before I got in the car today nice and then I tried to change it to cooler stuff.
Speaker 1: You did change it the cooler I did change no shirt.
Speaker 2: Huge Cuban link, huge Cuban link. Strawberry Lated twenty three is playing at least I think no answer Smoking in Ocean from I'm smoking in ocean cigar.
Speaker 1: You got a cigar? Do we weed like huge?
Speaker 2: Like one of those bellies trying like a ricks. This is awesome for me. He took it for me.
Speaker 11: Hello mind Yeah, yeah, I think even in my wildest dreams, I take my shirt off at the table, I don't think I walk in.
Speaker 3: That way you geet comfortable and then I take my.
Speaker 1: Episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's when the water comes back. Would you like, Oh, something's happened. Yeah, you're doing and now you don't. They don't know how to deal with this, so they just let it ride.
Speaker 1: They just let it ride.
Speaker 3: But I never would some calls. They've probably called somebody, They've told security to keep an eye.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, you just want to cause chaos. You know your life. You're not going for pleasure, You're going to some ship.
Speaker 3: I do think, I do think at my core. Maybe I am more interested in shenanigans than pleasures about you.
Speaker 1: Thanks man. My dream is also no shirt, okay, men don't bother me.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The sun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, if that's awesome if we can live in that world.
Speaker 1: How simple as that was. They need a chain or nothing, just just some cities outside.
Speaker 2: You don't even have a background song. It'd be nice to have a chain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't. I don't want that tankline.
Speaker 2: It's just titties is the chain?
Speaker 1: Titties? Is the chain? Another do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Beautif? Yeah, that'd be nice. I won't be some motion, pro.
Speaker 2: Get thetail.
Speaker 3: We'll take it to go. I want to eat outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like nice and keep it moving.
Speaker 6: Is that cool if they're just like oh nice, Yeah, nice is good?
Speaker 2: Yeah right right?
Speaker 6: Anyway, all right, let's let the gentlemen finish this stunt.
Speaker 8: So you've got to wear shoes to do anything to be included in society. So everywhere you go you got these shoes on.
Speaker 2: The rubber.
Speaker 8: Is not a conductor, and all of the shoes got rubber soles, so the energy can't get through from the earth to your body because you got these rubber soles on your feet all day, so they are attacking the spirits. Take your time, brother, top heavy official on Instagram.
Speaker 5: I wrapped.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, let's go shout out to act top heavy.
Speaker 1: Official write that down for me. I'm gona check it out with him.
Speaker 9: That's the first time anybody's done Nobody plugs their ship. Nobody's ever done that to the top heavy official. Man, is that a big titties reference? Maybe hop Heavy?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I think you might be big? He might be big guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'll see you a ocean prime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I'm gonna find out. Are you all barefoot a lot? No, not as much as I would like to be actually in the.
Speaker 3: House, yeah yeah yeah, oh you switch it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I switch up in the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: You got that, mister Rogers, I do I do you put on a card again in some different shoes now you're comfy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not as barefoot as I would like to be at the beach ick go barefoot, although I just got these water shoes, but they're not.
Speaker 1: Everything's dangerous now, So we got that. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: The ship where I was wearing them when we were at the beat you had on the water shoe.
Speaker 3: I was barefoot at the beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, the water shoes man ship filled with sand? Uh but no, I would like.
Speaker 1: You should be barefoot. That's what the brother was saying.
Speaker 2: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: They push shoes on us.
Speaker 2: I think it's important. I think he's right. I think it's probably good.
Speaker 1: Touch the earth.
Speaker 2: People say that grounding right for your bare feet to touch the raw not like concrete, but like the raw earth is like it's supposed to be good for me. I'll say this.
Speaker 3: The most I feel like I can do a cartwheel is when I have my bare feet.
Speaker 1: Nice, you know what I mean, which could also be an analogy for for living. This earth feels so good.
Speaker 6: I feel like I could cart right car will now I won't because I'm thirty nine years old.
Speaker 1: This is risky behavior.
Speaker 2: Did you have a car wheel?
Speaker 1: Wasted wast wheels?
Speaker 2: You look like a round around that's as tumble.
Speaker 3: The brother can't round up flips, and that's true. I did not do full flip. I did from flips. I couldn't do backflips, front flip.
Speaker 2: You still got it.
Speaker 1: I did it at sky Zone, not six months ago.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, okay, and I was I was scared and I didn't know if I could did you?
Speaker 3: But I did a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Did you do? Did you make your wife watch?
Speaker 3: She wasn't there? And that's the only reason I have the courage.
Speaker 12: Okay, I I was with strangers yourself, No, I was with I was with someone on tour, and in that way felt felt distant enough from accountability.
Speaker 2: Later, your activities sometimes are like that.
Speaker 6: You got to have community. Yeah, sky zone, we're all doing sky zone stuff, so try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you had it.
Speaker 3: You had it like you still had a little front flipping.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, adult whimsy, love it.
Speaker 2: Mind it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we take your ship.
Speaker 1: You been wasting time with shoes? Is with the brothers say and that you could have been rounding off your whole life.
Speaker 3: I think maybe I stunted my glass.
Speaker 1: I could have you maybe would have been able to do it in front of your wife.
Speaker 3: Yes, and now we know each other as lovers in a different way. Our relationship is growing.
Speaker 2: You think you think a flip would added to your love making skills?
Speaker 3: I think I think if she I think, if she don't want to fuck that night, that's on her.
Speaker 1: I see a well executed round off. I'm ready to go. You know, I think we did.
Speaker 2: I think we did everything we needed to do together. Could you tell the people where they can find you?
Speaker 1: What cool shit you got going on? Yeah, you can find me on that but Elementary we're back in the fall. You can find me online, you know, James Comedy most places except with grock at and uh it makes me too sad to go over there. It's the sadness. And you can also find me on my new Netflix special that will be coming out hopefully this fall, first one hour special. You can find me before that if you just a lot of people don't know I'm a stand up. That's so. That's amazing. A lot of people they only know me from Abbit and so, yeah, you want to see my.
Speaker 3: You had a very big introduction to the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, festival. I have my own comedy. A lot of people don't know a lot about it, and that's my design, I guess. But yeah, I've been kind of seclusion and I had the fan base I wanted, which is comedy fans. It's hard to switch over to non comedy fans. Yeah, it is a little scary, but I have faith him. How good I am? I guess you know. Don't go so yeah, watch that when that comes out. Follow Janet, watch my other Netflix specials before you watch the new one fifteen. I got a half out that will that will, that will inform whether you want to because I don't want fans who don't like me.
Speaker 2: But even if you didn't like those first two, give the third one a shot. Hit that numbers, just numbers. Hit that click, hit the click.
Speaker 1: If you don't like it, just don't don't. I don't need to know.
Speaker 2: Leave it on in the background, make dinner.
Speaker 3: Let's just watch it.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that, don't do that. Bory what you got?
Speaker 2: Cool guy Jokes eighty seven on Instagram Buena Vista Elementary Class of ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be funny. It was like as I did the bit, I didn't like it no more, but I had committed.
Speaker 1: No. I hope to catch you with no shirt on at a restaurant.
Speaker 2: You and she probably won't be I probably start small and work my way up.
Speaker 6: I'll go no shirt with you this summer, all right, But I'm talking about the restaurant, the beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, catch me at Burger King and a white and that's June by the fall will be crazy. No, we got to go back to the beach because I still got that boogie board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta we gotta be.
Speaker 1: You couldn't take a serf lesson back.
Speaker 6: Really, okay, Okay, my daughter would. My daughter would be very fascinated with you. She wants to surf so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always wanted.
Speaker 6: I'm not sending my baby into the ocean, but certainly it uh, she would.
Speaker 1: Well, I grew up on the beat, so I've been swimming forever, but I always wanted. Yeah, okay, that's always care that that water not really break.
Speaker 2: I'm out in the blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoa, I'm also you are one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You can follow me at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms. You can give with us on Patreon. Come on, we we are coming to the.
Speaker 1: Find me on my previous appearance.
Speaker 3: Want appearance on the topic.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 6: It was very fun on the Patreon. Yeah a free on the Patreon. Come I'm kicking with us on Patreon. Send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to tell us what color is good for your body? To consume, send it all to My Mama pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: June twenty fourth, We're gonna be at the Mint doing.
Speaker 6: A live show a Los Angeles The Mint Comedy. We are doing it in a jazz club. It's exciting and it's gonna be really fun. We'll have some special guests, we'll have some games. It'll be a great time and and most importantly, give us a call at A four four Little moms, we would love to.
Speaker 1: Hear from you. That's all. That's that's all we needed to say. By free.
Speaker 13: Just set right here in my car. I had pending Vanilla and me off, enemy of me benefiting me, pendif, I had one.
Speaker 3: My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart podcast, created and hosted by Langston Krek, co hosted by David Bordi.
Speaker 2: Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Joel Monique, Edited and engineered by Justin.
Speaker 1: Kopf, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Creemy.
Speaker 6: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel