Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shaty. I am Joseelle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? I'm Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us. Once again, we always appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yes we do, Yes we do with our loud and proud selves. And we are still in February to this is still Black History Month.
Speaker 1: Get into it.
Speaker 3: We are celebrating anybody black.
Speaker 2: If you are black and you are proud, you ought to be celebrated period exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have.
Speaker 2: To be Barack Obama and Martin Luther King, Oprah Winfrey are beyond safe to be celebrated in black history.
Speaker 1: Mind. You can just be in your old mine as long as you black. No, you could have been like the first black trumpet player in your middle school band and you made history in your middle school, yes, and we celebrate you for that.
Speaker 2: Or going to college, you could be like the first black person that walked into history class.
Speaker 1: Guess what you get in there because you're black and you're a history class.
Speaker 2: Because you're black and you're an history class, or you're black and you woke up today. God damn you deserve to be celebrated us the end. Yes, everybody, anyway, please can not talk about my shady moment.
Speaker 3: Okay, before I tell you that, I want to let y'all know in New York at City Winery twenty one.
Speaker 2: Shady Questions, It's coming to you in New York on February twenty sixth, So get into it. I'm excited about that show. So, like, all my girlfriends are coming. Yeah, people are super So I'm excited to get your ticket.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my hot water broke. Y'all like my water heater. Yes, So I was in a shower and it and the boom.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, first it was like scorching high, and then it went from scorching hot and then like ten seconds later it's ice cold. So I'm like, okay, there's a problem. So I go to so I'm thinking maybe it's my shower, and I go into the kitchen. I turn on the heat, I mean the water.
Speaker 1: No heat.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's a problem. So I called my contractor, Muhammed. We all love him, and I'm like, Mohammed, you think I need a new.
Speaker 1: Work, you know?
Speaker 3: He said yes. I said, what do you mean.
Speaker 2: He was like, because when we gunned the house, the water here at the time was fine, and I told you you didn't a new one. He until it breaks, ok yeah, he said, keep it till it breaks.
Speaker 1: It's broken. It's broken.
Speaker 2: It's broken now, so so it's time. So I'm like, okay. I was kind of shock that this is not the shady moment. I was kind of shocked that it's not. I thought it was like, yeah, thousands of dogs, it's not. I think the unit itself could be.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I was gonna say like fifteen hundred maybe yeah, yeah, and then labor of course, so yeah, I mean it creeps up.
Speaker 3: But so got that handled. And I wasn't actually here the day that they like swapped it out. So they swapped it out, plumbers came all that. They took the old one and they put it outside like in my like patio area, and.
Speaker 2: Muhammad said, okay, well, I'm gonna have the guys come and take it away.
Speaker 1: It's still here, still in the back of my house.
Speaker 2: And Muhammad keeps saying, well, just though you know, it was really it was snowing.
Speaker 3: There was snow on the ground, so we didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. The snow has been going for some time.
Speaker 2: Now, and I keep reminding Ahmed, like can you get this water tank out in the back of my house and it's still there?
Speaker 1: Just want everyone it's still there. You're like last on his list. He got his money.
Speaker 2: He got his money, but all he has to do but like Mommed constantly gets my money.
Speaker 1: I'll always so this is Mike Mohammed, but like don't and say, Mohammed, I'm not going to use you anymore if you don't get this water heater out of my backyard.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. I love him so much so I can't do that. But I mean, Mohammed, get this little water heater out of here.
Speaker 1: So like it's been so yeah, then you're gonna like forget that it's there because you're not in your backyard all the time.
Speaker 2: So like right, like keep peeping out the window like occasionally, like every three days. There still there because he got your money. It's no rush, yes, no rush for him. It'll be summertime getting there. Yes, Okay, do you have a shady moment?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: The other day, it was one of those late days, late nights back home. You know, I told you how Corey has basketball. So we get home lates, so we eat late and blah blah blah blah. So it actually was after a game. It was probably like ten nine thirty, ten pm ish, and I didn't have anything to cook, and I wanted something like good to eat. We all wanted like a good meal, not just like a little, you know, quick Chipotle meal. Right. Yeah, So I went on door dash and I ordered it from Best Boys and Poets. Oh okay, okay, So got the black and salmon, got you know whatever, the pasta, got the desserts, got got everything, the whatever, whole bunch of stuff. So I'm looking on door dash and it's like, okay, your order's being cooked, and your your dasher is there, and your dasher's on the way, and your dasher is pulling up and your and your dasher dropped off your food. I'm like, all right, okay. By this time, it's like ten late, ten thirty. Ever, jesus, I'm all right, Corey, go get the food. It's at the door. He opens the door. It's not here. There's no food here. The food is not here. I'm like, yess it is they said it they dropped it off. Are you sure it's like not there? So I look, ah, my door Dash and they send you the picture. So I'm looking at this picture. I said, oh my god, the food is at Corey's school. They delivered it to Corey's school.
Speaker 3: That's your fault, Robin.
Speaker 1: I know it's my fault. I know it's my fault. I know it's my fault. I'm like, oh my god, I'm such an idiot. I am such an idiot.
Speaker 3: Like so, it's not door Dash, it's you.
Speaker 1: It's yes, it was me. I'm the idiot. I'm such That was one of that was a Robin moment, you know those happened, yes, every now and then. That was a true Robbin moment. I guess I didn't look at the address, but I also didn't think that because so Corey School is it's like almost it's like thirty two minutes from my house. I didn't think that. I didn't even think to look at the address because I didn't think that bus boys and poets in Colombia would would deliver to Corey's school that far away. I was just damn.
Speaker 2: And he looked there and like rolls and it's late. There's no one at the school, like.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, it's like the picture, it's like so sad. It's like all dark, you know, like the and the bag is just sitting at the front of the school like, oh my god. So yeah, I messaged the door dasher and I was like, oh my god, you delivered to my son's school. That's my mistake. I'm like, well, like, dinner's on me. If you want it, you could have it. So I don't know if they were back and got it. But so then then it's like, okay, well let's just eat cereal. Like you know, it's like at that point, you're like, what are we going to eat?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, but I think I had a dream about you and I meant tell you you can't eat with your kids, you know, you can't eat with your kids at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's what I've Yeah, That's what I've kind of started doing, is just like trying to like get my meal in before even if I can't get a meal, like, let me just get a protein shake and then that's like it and I'm not once we get home, I'm not eating yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not and not like a weight thing it's just like not healthy.
Speaker 2: It's like very hard for your body to like break off that down and you're going to.
Speaker 1: Bed right Yeah, yeah, No, for me, it's a weight thing. It's well I don't need to.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, But the boys, kids whatever, time and every fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still growing right exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I've definitely tried to say like, okay, you know what, I'm just I'm gonna have like a if I don't have a meal before their game or practice, I'm gonna have a protein shake and if I don't, and that's that's it with.
Speaker 2: It is crazy because crazy the raccoons. You're about to left it out there, right.
Speaker 1: I was so ready for my meal. I was like, oh, yes, we get that good bus boys and poets and I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't been there so long. So that's the one that that's in. Have we been to that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Remember we had a meeting with Jermaine, not a meeting, but yeah, yes, yes in Colombia. Oh my god. Now we have a bunch of stuff to read, right, Yeah, So I thought it would be fun. We need to kind of recap some of our Instagram posts because we do put out polls and we asked you all for your opinions, and so I wanted to circle back and let you all know your thoughts on stuff that we've talked about on reasonably shady. So yes, first thing, okay, go ahead, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, we do ask opinions.
Speaker 2: I always get nervous when I ask people their opinions because Lord only knows, they go say, but go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, right, do we really want their opinion? Okay? So on the topic of remember I said I think that's saying thanks is rude? Yes, yes, So so the question the vote was either Robin is right, saying thanks is rude or Gazelle is right saying thanks it is not rude. Who do you think one Jizzelle Yes, sixty sixty seven percent of the people don't think that's saying thanks is rude. So okay, But but I want to clarify. I mean, so, if you say like thanks, I'll look into it, that's not rude. Or if you say thanks, say thanks, I appreciate it, that's not rude. But if you just say thanks, that is rude to me. Or if you just say you know what the rudest is.
Speaker 3: T h X, Now that's rude, that's rightly.
Speaker 1: Or or okay, I think I've said this before just the letter K.
Speaker 3: No, you can't do K to me? Yes, no, no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 2: So I you know, I worked, me and Ashley worked g and A work with this guy named Brandt right haved Okay. So he is a very just he's been on the show this past season with us. He is anal, he's a PR person. He's you know, you know the PR people, but it just real. So but he's funny and he's the best. So he's putting together this thing for us, and he was just giving us like a little bit of an update and the update was great. So I just said thanks.
Speaker 1: And so then he sends me wait wait wait via email or text this text.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he gives me the this gives me an actually the update.
Speaker 3: I say thanks, right, and then.
Speaker 2: I think he put like typical and then he's ends the clip of me and you talking about thanks from the from this podcast.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I cannot believe you just did that.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm going to be telling him I'm not rude period. Right, Well that was rude. Thanks, No, we need like people spoke it. The people have spoken same.
Speaker 2: Thanks is not rude, okay, And yes, he was bringing us good news. He has negotiated some deals for us.
Speaker 1: Thanks right, No, thank you so very much for your hard work. I greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And that's actually what Ashley said right after me. But and then and then he's like typical jazz and he sends the whole clip.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious. Oh that's so funny. Yes, it's rude. I don't care what the survey said. It is rude, road rude, all right, And in that scenario, it definitely was rude. Okay, So let's see clinomania.
Speaker 3: Yes, what Robin has also known as Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yes, Giselle is convinced Robin is the face of this urge to stay in bed all day. Is Jazelle being reasonable or shady? That's a question. This is a pole really, Petar? Okay, Gizelle, you're being shady. Fifty five percent say that you're shady for naming Batar.
Speaker 2: You're fired, okay, because of course I'm being shady. Hello, that should not even be a pole, questioned, Baitar, you fired? So, yes, I was being shady on purpose, and my friend yours being shady.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Right, of course that should have been one hundred percent. But some people actually thought you're reasonable. I guess they thought they should have named that after me. Okay, here's the big one, Michael Jackson versus Beyonce, who is the best performer of all time? What do you think this poll result was?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I think it was fifty five percent Beyonce.
Speaker 1: In shocking turn of events. Okay, Michael Jackson won eighty percent to twenty No way, no, yes, way, no way are listeners? Who are these people? I don't know because they're like, I mean, I don't know. They must be this, This must be like the sixty and overcrowd that voted for real. Yes, yes, okay, and but I thought sixty and over. They're not on Instagram.
Speaker 3: So is this on Facebook or is this on Instagram? Where it's on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm confused. I mean, but even like kick Back with Rolex says, as a Beyonce fan, there will never be another Michael Jackson. Yeah, there will never be another Beyonce either. Ever. Ever, the the MJ hate will not be tolerated. We're not hating, We're just.
Speaker 2: Hating okay, question. Okay, so we didn't go back to we did talk about this before. Okay, so Act two is Cowboy Carter. What's Act three?
Speaker 1: Now? What do you think? What do you think? Oh? Yeah, what do you think? I don't know. I mean, I like your idea of the Destiny's Child reunion, but I can't really too. We just I can't. I can't really think of like what else would be interested? What else would I want to hear her? But okay, let me take them back, because I never would have said, oh I want to hear her do a country album. So but maybe maybe gospel we get you talk to gen'z maybe like something little jazzy. Maybe maybe maybe she does R and B.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, like Anita Baker ish Like Okay, so Chris Brown recently won for R and B like Album of the Year. I didn't even really think that R and B was even like a category.
Speaker 1: Even existed anymore. But maybe she can so to like revive that whole genre, like so.
Speaker 3: Whole R and B like a billy holiday, Like that's like more jazz.
Speaker 1: Okay, true, Okay, I guess we gotta wait and see. We gotta wait and see. You know what she probably doesn't even know.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, she's working on it right now. She's working on it right now, now, I do.
Speaker 2: I would love to see her and Chris Brown do a song together. I know it's not gonna happened because jay Z is like over my dead body, but I would love to see them do a song together and then for him to come out when she does a tour. Can you imagine them dancing Chris Brown and Beyonce?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that'd be fun. That'd be a lot of fun. Yes, Beyonce. Yes, So back to the MJ and Beyonce. Our dear friend, loyal listener, tried and true supporter, Dick Hurts wrote in.
Speaker 2: Again, Okay, didn't we tell Dick Hurts he could not he was banned from writing us.
Speaker 1: Didn't said that? I said, Dick, keep it coming.
Speaker 3: I think I said Dick.
Speaker 1: Came for me, not came on me, but came for me the last time. He wrote in, So I tell him he is banded from he's coming for you again. He don't care. Shoot, Okay, I'm ready. I want to hear you when everybody I say, he said, dear ladies, Happy twenty twenty five. I'm back bitches. Okay, he said, I need to address once and for all this Michael Jackson versus Beyonce mess that the two of you broads have been babbling about for weeks. Broad's he called us rod's broad's, but not bitches. He called him.
Speaker 3: Listen, Okay, all right, go ahead, listen.
Speaker 1: We called him Kevin Hart, so all is fair in love? Sure, okay, that's very true.
Speaker 3: He might still be Kevin Hart.
Speaker 1: We have not figured that out one way or the other exactly. He might be Kevin Okay, all right, go ahead, I think he is first. There absolutely is no comparison between the two. Let's start with the fact that Michael was singing hits that were played on that airwaves starting at five years old. At that time, Beyonce was probably still pooping in her diapers and unable to carry a tune at the age of fifteen. I thought she wasn't even thought, well, no, he's saying when Beyonce was five, she being in her diapers. Okay. At the age of thirteen, Michael scored a number one hit with his solo song got to Be There. Meanwhile, Beyonce was most likely not singing at thirteen, but sneaking boys into the house at that age. Sorry, Giselle, Dick.
Speaker 3: You are done, Dick, you are young. When I say dunk, you are dune. First of all, were't even talking about me. We're talking about Beyonce. Beyonce at thirteen years old was singing in her mother's salon. So take that, Dick, say dick, now you'd have gotten round up.
Speaker 1: Dick, oh lord. As it relates to a comparison of vocals, I challenge you both listen via a pair of quality headphones to Michael singing I can't help it or human nature while paying extremely close attention to his vocals. Those songs are just two examples of sonic perfection. If you sonic, even if you don't like the songs, you can't deny his vocal talent on those songs. Meanwhile, Beyonce basically screams and catterwalls like a bansheet through ninety of her songs.
Speaker 2: Queen a banshee, a banchiem.
Speaker 1: Okay, what else you got to say, Dick? Because I'm done? Yep, creativity. Did you know that Michael Jackson holds a patent for the world famous lean that he did in the Smooth criminal video. Beyonce thinks patent means shiny black Vinyl shoes. I don't know he owned a patent, But what do you need a patent for that? Like, how are you selling a dance move? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I thought he patented the blue walk. I didn't think he patented the lean. The lean he might have talked out, but you might have well, what's the point? Okay, and who owns that?
Speaker 1: Now? He's a state. I don't know. Yeah, Okay, dancing. I guarantee you if you were to ask one hundred people who is the best dancer between Beyonce and Michael Jackson, ninety nine point nine percent of the people will easily let you know that it's MJ. Facts. Michael Jackson is credited with being the writer for over two hundred songs. We're not talking about writing, we're talking about performing. Beyonce, who knows, because according to the Internet, she had co writers or other people writing all of her songs. There's not one single song where she received full credit as the writer. Like I said, were talking about performing, not writing. Thank you on topic, Stay on topic exactly. I could go on with more quantifiable metrics and facts but I don't want the beehive coming after me because Joe Hard Oh my god, because those no serious relationship having women again, sorry Jazelle for catching this straight shot.
Speaker 2: You just wait wait, he's saying that I'm not having a serious relationship.
Speaker 1: What's he saying the beehive. He's calling the beehive no serious relationship having women. So people in the beehive are women who don't have.
Speaker 2: Serious relious relationships. Okay, Kevin Hart? I notice is Kevin Hart?
Speaker 1: This is the worst it is yees have nothing else to do but sit behind the computer and go after non Beyonce things. There the end. Plkay. Please let me know your mailing address so that I can send Giselle Busheler tow of blueberries for her to devour because she needs them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm watch your freaking blueberries. Kevin Park also known as Dick Hurt. That's number one. Number two?
Speaker 1: What was the last thing he said?
Speaker 3: Read me that last line?
Speaker 1: Because those no serious relationship having women again, sorry Jazelle for catch in the straight shot. Have nothing else to do but sit behind the computer and go after non Beyonce fans.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's where I want you That's why I wanted you to read that again, because Dick, you sit behind your stupid ass computer and write stupid emails to.
Speaker 1: Me and Robin, and we do don't even know what you look like, sir. So the next time.
Speaker 2: That you even think to get your little stubby fingers to a computer or to your phone and rite reasonably shady and better come with a picture because I need to see your scrawny, scruggly not looking good self the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it better not be a catfish picture. I'm sure he's going to send a picture of my heart like, but yeah, we want your picture, Dick hurts.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because you're gonna talk about other people that are like hide behind their computers.
Speaker 1: No, that's what you're doing, Dick Hurts, That's what you're doing. He writes, He writes books, He writes whole books to us. Yes, and he's just so kath Heart.
Speaker 2: Really, Kevin needs to go ahead and do another movie because obviously you have too much time on your hands and I'm not here for it. But Dick Hurts, you better not ever write us again unless you got a picture.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't cannot wait to see this picture.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh and hurt dick.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, oh please, noat it up. Must be doing something good because I got several dick pics the other day.
Speaker 3: Oh because typically it's like a dick pic, but you won't see the face.
Speaker 1: It was with the face. Yeah, it was probably. By the way, we didn't talk about this after everyone saw your beautiful reunion picture with your belly out and stuff, your belly and your tits all showing. They saw that. They saw that the boob action. It's all the belly action, like.
Speaker 2: That's what Robin. Okay, Rob, now you dick. Hurt's about to be the same. First of all, a compliment.
Speaker 1: Okay, my belly was not seen. Okay, okay, you're abdomen. It was okay, I'm sorry, I like your mama.
Speaker 2: Right, and it was a lot of boom bage, but you know it was covered what do you call that?
Speaker 1: Very demurely? Yes, okay, okay, okay, you're abdomen. They saw your slim abdomen and your voluptuous boobs and they were like, yeah, here's the dick pic.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I got a bunch.
Speaker 1: Yes it was. It was beautiful, by the way, yes, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me talk about it. Can I can I try? Can I try somebody real quick?
Speaker 1: So sure? Okay, now I bet let's move on.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I just I just envisioned.
Speaker 1: I just envisioned Josh Brown calling me from saying what I was gonna say. So I'm oh coming on. Yeah, okay, al right, okay, all right, you can tell me later. Yeah, okay, So cyber trucks. Remember I talked about cyber trucks, asked you what I thought? You said, they're like, I don't know, for losers or something. So we want to know what our reasonably shady people think. Do they think they're cool or do they think they're ridiculous? Oh? What do you think this poll? I think it's eighty percent ridiculous. Okay. Ninety seven percent of reasonably shady listeners said that cyber trucks are ridiculous. Yes, yes, yes, okay, I love that.
Speaker 2: Do you know why I love because these are our people, they see us, met them, Yes, they love the cyber trucks. I'd be like, reasonably shady's canceled forever because who are these people that are listening to us? Like, yes, it's ridiculous, and and let's let's take it even further. We all know who owns this. I didn't know it until you told me. But let's reiterate. Elon Musk, Yes, owns the cyber truck of it all?
Speaker 1: Who is our country? Is it? Okay? But Tesla's a Tesla's.
Speaker 3: A brand, not a type of car, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Tesla is like the make, and cyber truck is the model. Okay. Yes, so.
Speaker 2: And Tesla's are being recalled left, right and the third. Okay, So don't waste your money over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know you know who has a cyber truck? Who Dick hurts you're lying, I mean, doesn't give you I got a cyber truck energy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he has, Definitely he has. I have a cyber truck energy. He is I make my girlfriend walk around half naked energy.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what other energy he has? He has a mind ash for sure. I name my penis energy. Yes, do you remember? Yes? Okay, So we got some some letters on that topic, because you remember, we asked like, okay, you know, write in do you name the penis? And if so, why what what's the name? Blah blah blah blah. We got a couple couple letters on that so Ada Roberts says, Hey, besties, please know that only white guys name their penises. I've dated both white and black men, now married sixteen years to my West African boo, I had totally forgotten about guys naming their junk from Joe Junior, little Joe or mister happy so ef and thankful. I don't need to put up with that crap anymore. Wait, wait, Joe Junior.
Speaker 2: So a man named Joe would like name himself Joe Junior like your man?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, no, yes? Or little Joe? Look should name a big Joe? Yes, little Joe. Okay, don't abouty want little nothing? Okay, Yes that's another. So we have another person. This is from a male. He says, Hey, ladies, I just wanted to write to say I named my member Pedro Pedro Pedro because I thought that's Spanish for peter, because a penis is referred to a peter. Sometimes, my girlfriend says, even if she's mad at me, she's still friends with Pedro. I also have an alter ego masseuse named Ibrahim Ibrahim Ibrahim who has an African accent, and I get jealous of sometimes because my girlfriend talks about where's Ibrahim? He's nicer? Love the podcast. I've been listening since day one from Derek, Pedro and Ibrahim.
Speaker 2: All of them, all of them signed okay, So does Pedro actually me and Peter in Spanish?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, okay, But I like Peter Peter and Pedro's Pedro.
Speaker 3: I do like Pedro. I think that that's like.
Speaker 1: That, it's like random, it's like you have you can have fun with that, and that's cute, like, oh, where's Pedro? Like I want to I want.
Speaker 3: Ready to play?
Speaker 1: Yes, ready to play? Like that's okay, okay?
Speaker 3: And then he and then he's okay. But but is he white?
Speaker 1: He sounds black to me because to be so, the other lady is a white lady that only the white guys named his penis. But I think this guy is black. I don't know, he didn't just because he pretends to be an African must named.
Speaker 3: I want to hear his accent, right, yes, pa mu d I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: But if you're a guy, if you're a guy and you have like a penis, right, you have something connected to your body that you play with when you give that like the best name ever, like Taker Truck or like.
Speaker 1: Big Dad Yeah, the Bull, the Bulldozer Bulldozer, or the love Machine yes, or like the Juicer.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: But it's gotten sound like it's doing something right. But you know what I mean, it's gotta sound like it's like Wolf.
Speaker 3: That's like the the Big the Big Dog is cot it through.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so I feel like if you give it, but that's like giving it a like Moniker, that's not like a name. So if you give them a name like of an individual, then it should be like Maurice, like you know what I saying, Like come give Maurice some loving you know what I mean? Like, well, I can't even think about that without thinking of like Kyle's husband. Ohio, Okay, no, this is this is Maurice mar Mauricio. Okay, all right, I like that. Okay, final poll that I'm going to read it's about Beyonce's performance, her Christmas performance. Did they agree with us that the performance was phenomenal or were they only there to watch football? What do you think the point result was?
Speaker 3: I think it was seventy five percent they agree with us?
Speaker 1: Okay, ninety four percent agree with us. Yeah, I love our people. I appreciate that. Yes I do.
Speaker 2: I definitely thin because it's like, who was really there to watch the game? Do we even remember who played the game?
Speaker 1: I was the Ravens. Oh yeah, I was the Ravens. I was there to watch the game. Yes, I was definitely Okay, Okay, So I have a random question for you. Yeah, or not a random question, but like, well it's kind of random question. I saw this Instagram post and it said I can't it's not coming up. Oh great, Anyway, I remember what it said. It said that seventy percent of people need to watch television now with captions on. So do you watch TV shows and movies with captions on? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I do not, really, I do not because I feel like when I understand what they're saying and all that, it's it's a distraction.
Speaker 3: Okay, However, I just watched this series called.
Speaker 1: Shoot. It was on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what it was called, but it was about a girl and she was a journalist and she was trying to find these.
Speaker 1: Rapists or something. I don't know. Okay, I had to read the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Hmm. It was I loved it, like I loved Why did you have to read it because oh it was in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was in a whole other language, so of course I had the captions on. Of course I had to read it. And I felt like my brain was being utilized. I felt like, you know, my brain is working here as opposed to just me watching something and I'm just like watching it, but my brain might like drift off, like you have to really be in it when you're reading all the captions, when you have to read all the captions. And I truly enjoyed it, and I think it helped me sleep better.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting. Okay, So I yes, whenever I watch anything like you know, scripted any not reality. To be like a scripted show or something, I have to I have the captions on. So two things. One if I do watch like a foreign language show, in a Spanish show, yeah and the cap and I have the captions on. I actually do it because I want to learn to speak Spanish, so I try to actually like teach myself kind of like what they're saying. Okay, I like that. Yeah. But on the flip side, I have the captions on just on like regular English language shows because I don't know why like I can't, like I can't hear what they're saying. I can't process what they're saying, like in real time. It's just like why I need it? Why? I don't know. It's like I don't know if the sound is not if like the the sound of the speaking the speech is not loud enough, and then you have all the the music and the background noise and all of that is like too loud for me. I have to have captions on. But it also is like even if I'm watching a show and I can hear them and I can understand everything they're saying, fine, and I don't need the captions, but they're on, I'm still reading the captions the whole time, Like do you know what I mean? So it is a distraction. It is like I just I just my eyes just go right to the words and I'm reading the words. But I'm also it's weird like when I'm on Instagram or whatever and a video comes up, I mute it and I read the captions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been doing that now too, just because I don't want to hear anything. I just want to read it. Yeah, when there's no caption or do you have a set for cats.
Speaker 1: Now I don't have a set for yeah, so I am annoyed when there's no caption and then I have to like turn the volume on and listen. So have you seen the Instagram post where it's like it's like, okay, me watching TV with the captions on, and they're like watching it and everything's all clear, and then they're like as soon as I turn away, then everything sounds like well blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. That's like, no, we haven't said that. I thought. I was like, oh my god, I'm not the only one that That's how I feel like if I'm not reading the captions, it's just like I don't know what they're saying.
Speaker 2: Really, Yes, that's not good. Something's going on with our brains. Our brains are a mush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what is it? I mean? And it's seventy percent of people. So that made me feel good, like because I was like, Okay, well, it's not just me that has this problem. Seventy seventy percent of us need to watch TV with captions on. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We do want to remind the people to send in their dating stuff, right, Oh yes, please, yes, and by the.
Speaker 3: Way, has entered into the pool.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Charise, our good friend Charise Jordan. Yeah, so fellas, if you want, yes, a chance at love with Shuris Jordan, please send me. Yeah, send it in for our way. We'd love to make it right.
Speaker 3: And it better be good like it better be tight like you better not be just you know, half assing who and what you are like if you don't have yourself together, don't be trying to get a date with Cherise.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Eric is looking really hot these days. Yes, she looks amazing, freaking amazing, so that part.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, I have a very important question for you. This will probably determine if we can continue to be friends. Okay. Do you prefer chessman or nilla wafers in your banana pudding? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I gotta be honest, I really don't like banana pudding. Okay, spot Magnolia Bakery, which is what they're.
Speaker 1: Doing for banana pudding. Yes, banana pudding. I had it recently, and the only reason why I had it was because they.
Speaker 3: Were literally like scooping it and like putting it in the little containers. So I was like, everybody was like going wow, Like I wanted from the school.
Speaker 1: Both wanted from the school.
Speaker 2: Because you know, they already had some duct so I want to get in on the school. So I was like, I won't want too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is actually about a month ago, and I took it back to my room and I had some bites and it just didn't do it for me.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm just not into it. But if I think vanilla wafers, okay, if I had to pick, okay, you can be my friend. Okay, okay, you could be my friend. Okay, Okay. You know so funny that question came to my mind because when we were in New York and did watch Happens Live, there's a magnolia at the train station and going there for the time. Yes, me too, So for the ride, I got a banana pudding and I got another dessert and I'm like eating this banana buddy. I'm like, oh, it is so good. Thank god. They have Nillow wafers in it. They're so good. Because people who use chessmen are diabolical to me. I'm like, why would you put chessmen in banana pudding? They don't like get soft. They're like, oh, so I'm just because they don't get that soft.
Speaker 3: I think I like that better because I do want more of like a texture, crunch, the whole pudding of it all, Like yeah, no, I want get it.
Speaker 1: I understand it. Yes, I want them the wafers that have like softened up, you know, they've gotten all spongy and okay, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like there needs to be like cinnamon in it. Like it's just I just feel like something's missing.
Speaker 1: I feel like the one at Magnolia they had I could really taste cinnamon. Everyone's banana pudding is not good. Magnoia is really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you go to that, if you go to Magnolia, did we talk about their limit pound cake?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm okay, so they have a lemon pound cake.
Speaker 2: It's it's typically like gone like in the morning, right because people come in there and they get it and it is like the best pound cake you ever want to eat. And it's like that bottom which is like crunchy, like that crunchy top.
Speaker 3: It's like schewey crunchy. It is so freaking good. Sometimes I get like two pieces and I'll like save one like for you.
Speaker 1: Know, next time I go. Yeah, that sounds amazing. It's like nice and moist and so moist. So god, yes, that sounds amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, that that train station before we go, So it's the Monahand train station is.
Speaker 1: In New York. Those of you all that are.
Speaker 2: New Yorkers or whatever, you know, that Penn station was station forever and then they redid across the street. They opened up this man of Hand and they have like so many like very nice restaurants and that's very cute.
Speaker 3: Like it's cute. The restaurants are like you want to get the food. Yeah, it's relaxing. They have upstairs.
Speaker 2: They have like this like first class lounge type thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they had upstairs. I've never been upstairs thisen Robin. Stick with me, okay, just stick with me.
Speaker 2: But it's it's it's a refreshing thing that they've done, like because traveling in New York sometimes be a little tragic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is is very nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you whoever decided to get this.
Speaker 1: It is really nice. And I like the the bar, like the they have in like the food court area. I mean they just have a bar in the middle of the food court and people are you know, they've got music playing and people are just like sitting and chilling or vibing, Like I really like that. Yeah, it's really nice, but it's good quality food choices.
Speaker 3: There have been times where I came into Penn station at night.
Speaker 2: Whoa, oh yeah, I mean it was scary, scary.
Speaker 1: You can't even breathe because of the urine smell. That's the part. Yeah, it used to be. It used to be bad. But yes, now it's interesting because they keep you know, they still allow like the homeless people in the regular pen station, but they keep them out of the Moyna hand train. How al well is that even working? I mean, is anybody's yes, Because I accidentally, like went too, went up the wrong stairs the last time I went to New York, went up the wrong stairs and I come out and I'm like in the middle of the Pen station and I'm like, oh gosh, that was it was bad. But I think most of it is local transit, like New Jersey Transit, Like okay, yeah, so anyway, yes, it is very nice. Okay, one last thing, Yes, did you see this CARDI b got a piercing in her butt crack on the top of her butt. Crack.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I saw that, you saw that. I kept I kept scrolling. I was, I was, I didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: Why why what? Yeah? Why?
Speaker 3: And it's sounded like the weird like right, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's like a bone. That's like, yeah, I don't or may I mean, I guess there's a little no, no, you could get there. I'm like, there's some flesh. Yes.
Speaker 3: I was like, both of us are now have our hands down our pants and we are feeling whether or not we could do that. We could put a Yeah, you know she had enough enough skin back there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's just not sanitary. I mean, I don't know. I guess you're yeah, that's a little too close. I'm sorry, that's yes. Yes. And by the way, and by the way, twenty twenty five bbls are out, are they?
Speaker 2: According to that body is in all shocks here. I come, I'm going into the hood. Yes, listen, listen Ratchet City one oh one. Bbl's are out, flies, Yes, according to whom?
Speaker 1: According to I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was talking to a couple of guys and they were like, yeah, bbl's are out. They have a hard time having sex with the bbls. So that's out really yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, can somebody report back? I would love to learn more about that, like, yeah, what's the Is there a difference now? Is it just bbls or is it just big butts? Because I know people that have natural big butts like.
Speaker 2: Having hard I don't know, but I think from what I understand, you can only have sex certain ways, like you can't but that's a hard time navigating or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let us know, people what really this is the truth. I've heard this from a BBL person. Really, yes, so bbls are out flat butts.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask. Okay, so I would like to hear from you know, guys, women, whoever has knowledge of the situation, please please enlighten us. But I'm also gonna ask. So one has an aunt lover to death. She has the biggest but I've ever seen in my life, and it's real.
Speaker 3: Well, we have a we have somebody else that we know who has a humongous but and it's real our producer.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and we love our butt like I was. It's like just harassment exactly. I know. That's why I'm like we're borderline harassing her. Okay, but I'm gonna I'm gonna see one's this weekend. I'm gonna ask her about that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, please back, please do and report back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will, yes, okay, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, intriguing yes, yes, And so we have the BUF reports.
Speaker 1: We are out of her.
Speaker 2: Ladies don't ever and gentlemen, don't ever forget to live your life.
Speaker 1: Either reasonable oh it's shape d or both.
Speaker 4: By Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite
Speaker 3: Shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady